Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Share
    avatar
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Location : deep in darkness
    Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

    Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Lisi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:16 pm

    HI.
    The question is in the title.

    I just want to hear your opinions.

    We know he isn't on Yuki's side currently.
    Yuki sleeps in the Cross Academy.
    Zero too.


    At night Kaname works on his plan and at day he sleeps.
    But where? xD
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by caela on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:31 pm

    Lisi wrote:HI.
    The question is in the title.

    I just want to hear your opinions.

    We know he isn't on Yuki's side currently.
    Yuki sleeps in the Cross Academy.
    Zero too.


    At night Kaname works on his plan and at day he sleeps.
    But where? xD

    I think in chapter 76, Kaname had his Rido/Yuuki nightmare on the asymmetric couch in the Kuran Mansion....I'm not totally sure Shocked
    avatar
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Location : deep in darkness
    Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Lisi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 pm

    So he could went back to the Kuran mansion?
    I think this would be precarious. Shocked
    avatar
    gentle yuuki
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Location : iraq
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by gentle yuuki on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:54 pm

    i dont think he is in the kuran mansion .. everybody would find out his place this way
    there is a new house they are staying at it right now in ch 72 , i think Razz
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2813
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by nina on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:08 pm

    gentle yuuki wrote:i dont think he is in the kuran mansion .. everybody would find out his place this way
    there is a new house they are staying at it right now in ch 72 , i think Razz

    Mmm maybe … and also there is a settee where Ruka sits >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/16

    I think so too that this mansion isn’t the Kuran’s …

    In any case though wherever Kaname goes the settee goes too haha… Hino seems to love to depict Kaname on a settee Razz
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/76/26





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by aya-chan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:19 pm

    Is he homeless affraid rofl rofl rofl
    Now serious: in that chapter was showed the resin rose which yuuki forgot it at kuran masion when she ran after kaname, but the view from the window doesn't seem to be kuran mansion. is this a drawing mistake from hino scratch
    avatar
    gentle yuuki
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Location : iraq
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by gentle yuuki on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm

    aya-chan wrote:Is he homeless affraid rofl rofl rofl
    Now serious: in that chapter was showed the resin rose which yuuki forgot it at kuran masion when she ran after kaname, but the view from the window doesn't seem to be kuran mansion. is this a mistakes from hino scratch
    haha rofl poor kaname
    he must have returned to take it
    or he already took it before leaving ? Shocked
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Akaruisama on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:25 pm

    There is still a hope he doesn't sleep on the another pureblood girl's side Twisted Evil and I think Yuuki have hope too. sFun_thbpbpthpt

    Of course I don't think so.

    What concern where he is I think it is not possible that he stays in Kuran mansion because it would be a first place where he would been looked for.
    avatar
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Location : deep in darkness
    Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Lisi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:06 pm

    Maybe he sleeps in a hotel. xD
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Katherine on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:48 am

    gentle yuuki wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:Is he homeless affraid rofl rofl rofl
    Now serious: in that chapter was showed the resin rose which yuuki forgot it at kuran masion when she ran after kaname, but the view from the window doesn't seem to be kuran mansion. is this a mistakes from hino scratch
    haha rofl poor kaname
    he must have returned to take it
    or he already took it before leaving ? Shocked


    it can´t be a mistake from hino-sensei, it has a meaning
    I think he went back to kuran mansion to pick up the resin rose because it reminds him of Yuuki and maybe he feels nearer to her like that
    then he went to this mansion, if he is still there isn´t clear but staying home as a person who is somehow wanted is a little bit dangerous, right?
    avatar
    gentle yuuki
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Location : iraq
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by gentle yuuki on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:51 am

    Lisi wrote:Maybe he sleeps in a hotel. xD
    it is a good thing that he is rich rofl
    because he will have to pay so much to the hotel until he return to the kuran mansion Razz
    avatar
    gentle yuuki
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Location : iraq
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by gentle yuuki on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:00 am

    Katherine wrote:
    gentle yuuki wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:Is he homeless affraid rofl rofl rofl
    Now serious: in that chapter was showed the resin rose which yuuki forgot it at kuran masion when she ran after kaname, but the view from the window doesn't seem to be kuran mansion. is this a mistakes from hino scratch
    haha rofl poor kaname
    he must have returned to take it
    or he already took it before leaving ? Shocked


    it can´t be a mistake from hino-sensei, it has a meaning
    I think he went back to kuran mansion to pick up the resin rose because it reminds him of Yuuki and maybe he feels nearer to her like that
    then he went to this mansion, if he is still there isn´t clear but staying home as a person who is somehow wanted is a little bit dangerous, right?
    yes hino cant mistake at something like that ..maybe he took it when yuuki
    was still sleeping , im mean after she saw his past
    cuz he knew he would be leaving anyway Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Divine Rose on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:25 am

    gentle yuuki wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    gentle yuuki wrote:
    haha rofl poor kaname
    he must have returned to take it
    or he already took it before leaving ? Shocked


    it can´t be a mistake from hino-sensei, it has a meaning
    I think he went back to kuran mansion to pick up the resin rose because it reminds him of Yuuki and maybe he feels nearer to her like that
    then he went to this mansion, if he is still there isn´t clear but staying home as a person who is somehow wanted is a little bit dangerous, right?
    yes hino cant mistake at something like that ..maybe he took it when yuuki
    was still sleeping , im mean after she saw his past
    cuz he knew he would be leaving anyway Crying or Very sad

    I think so too. That would be the most logical time for Kaname to take it. And maybe that why Yuuki "forgot" to take it with her. It wasn't there for her to take, so whether she remembered or not, she couldn't take it with her if it's not there.

    And I agree Katherine. I think that's why Kaname took it too. I also agree that that wasn't a mistake on Hino's part. There is absolutely no reason for Kaname to return to the Kuran mansion. Indeed, too dangerous.
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Katherine on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:
    gentle yuuki wrote:
    Katherine wrote:


    it can´t be a mistake from hino-sensei, it has a meaning
    I think he went back to kuran mansion to pick up the resin rose because it reminds him of Yuuki and maybe he feels nearer to her like that
    then he went to this mansion, if he is still there isn´t clear but staying home as a person who is somehow wanted is a little bit dangerous, right?
    yes hino cant mistake at something like that ..maybe he took it when yuuki
    was still sleeping , im mean after she saw his past
    cuz he knew he would be leaving anyway Crying or Very sad

    I think so too. That would be the most logical time for Kaname to take it. And maybe that why Yuuki "forgot" to take it with her. It wasn't there for her to take, so whether she remembered or not, she couldn't take it with her if it's not there.

    And I agree Katherine. I think that's why Kaname took it too. I also agree that that wasn't a mistake on Hino's part. There is absolutely no reason for Kaname to return to the Kuran mansion. Indeed, too dangerous.

    Do you think Yuuki doesn´t know where it is or does he she have the feeling that Kaname took it...? maybe it shows her that he still loves her and that she has to trust him...I don´t think she knows but maybe she has some kind of feeling
    avatar
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Location : Sweden
    Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by minimalve on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:46 pm

    I like to think of it like this:

    Kaname gave it to yuuki since he promised to give it to her next time he sees it bloom,... So it could be seen as an engagement present!
    sLo_valentine2

    Then yuuki, says she wants to start over... (JACKASS YUUKI BLAH! )

    So Kaname takes it back without her seeing it..., and is waiting for the right time, to give the rose to yuuki once again as a more proper new engagement! Very Happy




    Oh I love how he is so thoughtful of yuuki Kaname..
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:32 pm

    minimalve wrote:I like to think of it like this:

    Kaname gave it to yuuki since he promised to give it to her next time he sees it bloom,... So it could be seen as an engagement present!
    sLo_valentine2

    Then yuuki, says she wants to start over... (JACKASS YUUKI BLAH! )

    So Kaname takes it back without her seeing it..., and is waiting for the right time, to give the rose to yuuki once again as a more proper new engagement! Very Happy




    Oh I love how he is so thoughtful of yuuki Kaname..


    Call me insane, but I truly love your imagination, minimalve. Not only do I find that concept romantic, but poetically romantic as well. Who needs an engagement ring when you have rose that blooms for your one and only true love. Let's all hope for Kaname & Yuuki to remain engaged until they're happily married in the final chapter. You've earned yourself a rep.
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Divine Rose on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:14 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    gentle yuuki wrote:
    yes hino cant mistake at something like that ..maybe he took it when yuuki
    was still sleeping , im mean after she saw his past
    cuz he knew he would be leaving anyway Crying or Very sad

    I think so too. That would be the most logical time for Kaname to take it. And maybe that why Yuuki "forgot" to take it with her. It wasn't there for her to take, so whether she remembered or not, she couldn't take it with her if it's not there.

    And I agree Katherine. I think that's why Kaname took it too. I also agree that that wasn't a mistake on Hino's part. There is absolutely no reason for Kaname to return to the Kuran mansion. Indeed, too dangerous.

    Do you think Yuuki doesn´t know where it is or does he she have the feeling that Kaname took it...? maybe it shows her that he still loves her and that she has to trust him...I don´t think she knows but maybe she has some kind of feeling

    I actually don't know. I like to think of all possibilities though. But I don't think she knows to. I think only a feeling is what she most likely would have too.

    But indeed, if she knows it would tell her he loves her and she has to trust him.
    avatar
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Location : Sweden
    Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by minimalve on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:48 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:
    minimalve wrote:I like to think of it like this:

    Kaname gave it to yuuki since he promised to give it to her next time he sees it bloom,... So it could be seen as an engagement present!
    sLo_valentine2

    Then yuuki, says she wants to start over... (JACKASS YUUKI BLAH! )

    So Kaname takes it back without her seeing it..., and is waiting for the right time, to give the rose to yuuki once again as a more proper new engagement! Very Happy




    Oh I love how he is so thoughtful of yuuki Kaname..


    Call me insane, but I truly love your imagination, minimalve. Not only do I find that concept romantic, but poetically romantic as well. Who needs an engagement ring when you have rose that blooms for your one and only true love. Let's all hope for Kaname & Yuuki to remain engaged until they're happily married in the final chapter. You've earned yourself a rep.

    Thank you!

    And yes we shall! YUME forever! cheers
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by lililovelilica on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:11 am

    I think he sleeps at the Akatsuki or Ruka's house?
    Well they're still on Kaname's side,so that's a possibility!
    The hour he went to his house the lava was coming in the direction of the Kuran's Mansion...he picked the Rose(maybe Yuuki forgot by accident,she would never forget about her love for kaname)he's protecting the rose and maybe he has already a wedding ring?when Yuuki awakened as a vampire...he said:-and?We are engaged Yuuki;It has been decided that since we were kids...Kya drawling
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Katherine on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:02 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

    I think so too. That would be the most logical time for Kaname to take it. And maybe that why Yuuki "forgot" to take it with her. It wasn't there for her to take, so whether she remembered or not, she couldn't take it with her if it's not there.

    And I agree Katherine. I think that's why Kaname took it too. I also agree that that wasn't a mistake on Hino's part. There is absolutely no reason for Kaname to return to the Kuran mansion. Indeed, too dangerous.

    Do you think Yuuki doesn´t know where it is or does he she have the feeling that Kaname took it...? maybe it shows her that he still loves her and that she has to trust him...I don´t think she knows but maybe she has some kind of feeling

    I actually don't know. I like to think of all possibilities though. But I don't think she knows to. I think only a feeling is what she most likely would have too.

    But indeed, if she knows it would tell her he loves her and she has to trust him.

    yeah it would be a prove of love *_*


    I like to think of it like this:

    Kaname gave it to yuuki since he promised to give it to her next time he sees it bloom,... So it could be seen as an engagement present!
    sLo_valentine2

    Then yuuki, says she wants to start over... (JACKASS YUUKI BLAH! )

    So Kaname takes it back without her seeing it..., and is waiting for the right time, to give the rose to yuuki once again as a more proper new engagement! Very Happy




    Oh I love how he is so thoughtful of yuuki Kaname..

    this would be so epic!! I hope something like this will happen, it´s so cute and adorable, I want to see such a scene in every detail^^

    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by aiko on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 pm

    I've wondered about this too, where Kaname sleeps, especially in that scene where he's thinking about Yuuki's blood scent...if he's not at the Kuran mansion, where would he be doing this? And yes, I want to see a Kaname & Yuuki reunion, their engagement reinforced, & a wedding by the final chapter of VK.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5013
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by juliet on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:37 pm

    perhaps there is another Kuran residence that we do not know about? the house that we saw must belong to someone unless that someone is also sleeping very heavily for more than a century... confused but no, purebloods have guardians such as Hana and Kaname that has Seiren. M..its strange...but I see that he moved in his favorite sofa or else do all vampires share the same taste in furniture? perhaps its fashion...LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    gentle yuuki
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Location : iraq
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by gentle yuuki on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:59 pm

    juliet wrote:perhaps there is another Kuran residence that we do not know about? the house that we saw must belong to someone unless that someone is also sleeping very heavily for more than a century... confused but no, purebloods have guardians such as Hana and Kaname that has Seiren. M..its strange...but I see that he moved in his favorite sofa or else do all vampires share the same taste in furniture? perhaps its fashion...LOL
    hmm , maybe as you said because purebloods and nobles are rich
    and they own alot of mansions and buldings so maybe its another mansion
    owend by the kurans Cool
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Divine Rose on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:10 am

    gentle yuuki wrote:
    juliet wrote:perhaps there is another Kuran residence that we do not know about? the house that we saw must belong to someone unless that someone is also sleeping very heavily for more than a century... confused but no, purebloods have guardians such as Hana and Kaname that has Seiren. M..its strange...but I see that he moved in his favorite sofa or else do all vampires share the same taste in furniture? perhaps its fashion...LOL
    hmm , maybe as you said because purebloods and nobles are rich
    and they own alot of mansions and buldings so maybe its another mansion
    owend by the kurans Cool

    I definitely agree as well that that is a possibility and would make sense. Very smart Juliet! cheers cheers

    Oh, don't you know, Kaname must always have bring that sofa along so he can look picturesque. rofl rofl Well, it is either that of the fashion. Or Hino just really likes it. lol!
    avatar
    sdalove
    Human

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Warning Zone

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by sdalove on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:29 am

    Hotel or one of his vampire friend house

    Sponsored content

    Re: Where does Kaname sleep now?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:33 pm