Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Share

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by juliet on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:05 pm

    How do you see Zero and his intentions towards Yuuki? do you believe that he has quit hopping or is he going to claim her? because i do not see him doing anything about it more than perhaps silently being there...how do you estimate his current intentions?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Akaruisama on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:24 pm

    juliet wrote:How do you see Zero and his intentions towards Yuuki? do you believe that he has quit hopping or is he going to claim her? because i do not see him doing anything about it more than perhaps silently being there...how do you estimate his current intentions?

    I think he has not any intention toward Yuuki, at least those which he would be aware of.

    Zero now is rejecting Yuuki and his feelings for her. I think when she has become to Cross Academy, his natural will to protect her has returned. He is trying to change it now. As result of his uncertainity he is rude for her because he tries to avoid getting them closer.

    So it is clear that he still love her and there is no hope to resolve this complicated problem soon.

    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by SassyKnight on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:40 pm

    I hope that Zero does...Deep down he really cares for Yuki...He loves her...I think that he might change in the end... Smile It'd be nice to have a Zeki ending...I mean they were the main characters after all in the first few volumes. Zero was the Knight and Yuki was the main main character...

    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Anneliezz on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:17 pm

    Wel IMO he clearly still loves her. But that doesn't mean he'll make a move. He stil believes his love is one sided. (I believe it's not, but let's not dicuss that Razz) So he'll protect her and such on, but yeah sometimes he'll be rude to her. He'll want to keep his distance. (Like akaruisama said.)He got hurt once, I don't think he want's to relive that. And it must be painful to him to be this close to her once again.

    So I don't think any of the 'moves' he made, have the purpose of trying to win her back. (Like the arm grabbing, touching hisneck and such..) At least not deliberately

    I think it's possible that he makes a move, but not in all circumstances. Perhaps if Yuuki made a hint. Or, maybe a biting scene, whereafter they look each other in the eyes and he can't control himself anymore. Maybe if Sara's plans influence them..Maybe if he thinks a situations is hopeless, (like when they said goodbye last arc)...Such situatuations may influence him to make a move.


    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:22 pm

    Anneliezz wrote:Wel IMO he clearly still loves her. But that doesn't mean he'll make a move. He stil believes his love is one sided. (I believe it's not, but let's not dicuss that Razz) So he'll protect her and such on, but yeah sometimes he'll be rude to her. He'll want to keep his distance. (Like akaruisama said.)He got hurt once, I don't think he want's to relive that. And it must be painful to him to be this close to her once again.

    So I don't think any of the 'moves' he made, have the purpose of trying to win her back. (Like the arm grabbing, touching hisneck and such..) At least not deliberately

    I think it's possible that he makes a move, but not in all circumstances. Perhaps if Yuuki made a hint. Or, maybe a biting scene, whereafter they look each other in the eyes and he can't control himself anymore. Maybe if Sara's plans influence them..Maybe if he thinks a situations is hopeless, (like when they said goodbye last arc)...Such situatuations may influence him to make a move.


    Agreed with everything you said Anneliezz cheers Zero won´t make a move on Yuuki unlesh he is forced to it.

    Offtopic: The picture in you signature there´s is a text. There´s just to much that time cannot erase.
    The song continue like this?:
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me. So to ask more clearly ask. Isn´t the quote from the song My immortal by Evanescence from their album Fallen cheers ?

    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Anneliezz on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:28 pm

    VampireCythia wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:Wel IMO he clearly still loves her. But that doesn't mean he'll make a move. He stil believes his love is one sided. (I believe it's not, but let's not dicuss that Razz) So he'll protect her and such on, but yeah sometimes he'll be rude to her. He'll want to keep his distance. (Like akaruisama said.)He got hurt once, I don't think he want's to relive that. And it must be painful to him to be this close to her once again.

    So I don't think any of the 'moves' he made, have the purpose of trying to win her back. (Like the arm grabbing, touching hisneck and such..) At least not deliberately

    I think it's possible that he makes a move, but not in all circumstances. Perhaps if Yuuki made a hint. Or, maybe a biting scene, whereafter they look each other in the eyes and he can't control himself anymore. Maybe if Sara's plans influence them..Maybe if he thinks a situations is hopeless, (like when they said goodbye last arc)...Such situatuations may influence him to make a move.


    Agreed with everything you said Anneliezz cheers Zero won´t make a move on Yuuki unlesh he is forced to it.

    Offtopic: The picture in you signature there´s is a text. There´s just to much that time cannot erase.
    The song continue like this?:
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me. So to ask more clearly ask. Isn´t the quote from the song My immortal by Evanescence from their album Fallen cheers ?

    Yeah it is actually Smile It's cool you've noticed Smile. I like using song (or movie) quotes. Smile I thought this line fitted both zeki and this picture Very Happy

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by VampireCythia on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:03 am

    Anneliezz wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:Wel IMO he clearly still loves her. But that doesn't mean he'll make a move. He stil believes his love is one sided. (I believe it's not, but let's not dicuss that Razz) So he'll protect her and such on, but yeah sometimes he'll be rude to her. He'll want to keep his distance. (Like akaruisama said.)He got hurt once, I don't think he want's to relive that. And it must be painful to him to be this close to her once again.

    So I don't think any of the 'moves' he made, have the purpose of trying to win her back. (Like the arm grabbing, touching hisneck and such..) At least not deliberately

    I think it's possible that he makes a move, but not in all circumstances. Perhaps if Yuuki made a hint. Or, maybe a biting scene, whereafter they look each other in the eyes and he can't control himself anymore. Maybe if Sara's plans influence them..Maybe if he thinks a situations is hopeless, (like when they said goodbye last arc)...Such situatuations may influence him to make a move.


    Agreed with everything you said Anneliezz cheers Zero won´t make a move on Yuuki unlesh he is forced to it.

    Offtopic: The picture in you signature there´s is a text. There´s just to much that time cannot erase.
    The song continue like this?:
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me. So to ask more clearly ask. Isn´t the quote from the song My immortal by Evanescence from their album Fallen cheers ?

    Yeah it is actually Smile It's cool you've noticed Smile. I like using song (or movie) quotes. Smile I thought this line fitted both zeki and this picture Very Happy

    I think the reason why i noticed it is because you always use quote from my favorite music Shocked First it was Red now it´s Evanescence Shocked Why the hell have we the same music taste Shocked I still can´t believe that someone has the same taste Shocked Do you have a devianart account or something else? Really want to see more of you edited pic. I myself edit pic too. But I haven´t uploaded it anywhere because I don´t like that the website almost own the picture if you upload it somewhere. Razz

    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Anneliezz on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 am

    VampireCythia wrote:
    I think the reason why i noticed it is because you always use quote from my favorite music Shocked First it was Red now it´s Evanescence Shocked Why the hell have we the same music taste Shocked I still can´t believe that someone has the same taste Shocked Do you have a devianart account or something else? Really want to see more of you edited pic. I myself edit pic too. But I haven´t uploaded it anywhere because I don´t like that the website almost own the picture if you upload it somewhere. Razz


    Yeah, it's cool someone actually has the same music taste xD No Im' a really lazy person. Razz. I'm too lazy for scanning stuff (if I draw them) or making an account. Maybe it's something I should consider ..xD

    But , I think we're going a little off topic here^^ sEm_oops

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by VampireCythia on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 am

    Anneliezz wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    I think the reason why i noticed it is because you always use quote from my favorite music Shocked First it was Red now it´s Evanescence Shocked Why the hell have we the same music taste Shocked I still can´t believe that someone has the same taste Shocked Do you have a devianart account or something else? Really want to see more of you edited pic. I myself edit pic too. But I haven´t uploaded it anywhere because I don´t like that the website almost own the picture if you upload it somewhere. Razz


    Yeah, it's cool someone actually has the same music taste xD No Im' a really lazy person. Razz. I'm too lazy for scanning stuff (if I draw them) or making an account. Maybe it's something I should consider ..xD

    But , I think we're going a little off topic here^^ sEm_oops

    Yeah we doing alot of off topic sEm_oops

    Are you my hidden twin or something lol! . I´m lazy too sSig_busted Also it means that my parents, teachers, classmate, sister and brother other people I know says that sSig_busted

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Katherine on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:
    juliet wrote:How do you see Zero and his intentions towards Yuuki? do you believe that he has quit hopping or is he going to claim her? because i do not see him doing anything about it more than perhaps silently being there...how do you estimate his current intentions?

    I think he has not any intention toward Yuuki, at least those which he would be aware of.

    Zero now is rejecting Yuuki and his feelings for her. I think when she has become to Cross Academy, his natural will to protect her has returned. He is trying to change it now. As result of his uncertainity he is rude for her because he tries to avoid getting them closer.

    So it is clear that he still love her and there is no hope to resolve this complicated problem soon.

    I second this. good post. Zero isn´t really sure how to act towards her...but I don´t see much passion...I wouln´t claim her, her decision is the one that counts (I think Zero thinks so too)

    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Location : Sweden
    Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by minimalve on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:53 pm

    Anneliezz wrote:Wel IMO he clearly still loves her. But that doesn't mean he'll make a move. He stil believes his love is one sided. (I believe it's not, but let's not dicuss that Razz) So he'll protect her and such on, but yeah sometimes he'll be rude to her. He'll want to keep his distance. (Like akaruisama said.)He got hurt once, I don't think he want's to relive that. And it must be painful to him to be this close to her once again.

    So I don't think any of the 'moves' he made, have the purpose of trying to win her back. (Like the arm grabbing, touching hisneck and such..) At least not deliberately

    I think it's possible that he makes a move, but not in all circumstances. Perhaps if Yuuki made a hint. Or, maybe a biting scene, whereafter they look each other in the eyes and he can't control himself anymore. Maybe if Sara's plans influence them..Maybe if he thinks a situations is hopeless, (like when they said goodbye last arc)...Such situatuations may influence him to make a move.


    I agree, but in a away I am quite sure he would make a move, if he could.
    It is not that he wants to steal her from Kaname (which he does hehe)
    But that he wants to go back to being friends, good friends with Yuuki.
    He cares for her like he always have, she saved him.
    But if he makes a move,.. he might ruin that chance since Yuuki will run to Kaname. And Zero might be left with not being able to be near her anymore.

    I also think that what Sara told Zero in this latest chapter will involve something that will force Zero to keep a close eye on Yuuki. And be even more protective.

    So protective Zero = A Zero who cannot love Yuuki without losing her.

    I can hardly wait for the Final Battle.
    I think Sara somehow might influence Zero in a wrong and bad way, since Sara loves creating new vampires, people to be her servants.
    And Kaname is against it, always have... Smile

    Smile only my thoughts on this.

    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Buenos Aires
    Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Vanille-chan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:09 pm

    Zero has always believed - and respected - the love that Yuki feels for Kaname.
    He does not know that there were questions about him in Y´s heart. Yuki does not
    done anything to indicate otherwise. He has kissed her once - he showed that he loved her. When Yuki came back, she continues to be K´s bride. She does not show a will to exit of this status. So I do not see any window that allows a change of Z behavior.

    I see that his behavior with her is almost like the past: he is always protecting her and maintains a proper distance, because he knows that she loves Kaname. This is a certainty in his heart and I think the otherwise is unnecessary: ​​he may be rejected. Again.

    From now on, Yuki's attitudes will determine the end of the story: she should say to K or Z that she loves him. Because I think both boys are feeling unloved. Is not it strange, after all, she doesn´t know the feelings she has for each one.

    Moreover, in Z´s view he is the worst option for Yuki. He knows he can be a LvlE one day. He always blamed himself because Yuki gave her blood for him. So I think the last thing he wants is to hurt her. There is a chapter in which Zero dreams he is killing Yuki ( the chapter in which he almost kisses her). This is a ghost that influence his actions and prevent him from trying to be happy with her.

    Actually, I would not want to be with someone that I could kill in a fit of madness.

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by VampireCythia on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:16 pm

    Vanille-chan wrote:Zero has always believed - and respected - the love that Yuki feels for Kaname.
    He does not know that there were questions about him in Y´s heart. Yuki does not
    done anything to indicate otherwise. He has kissed her once - he showed that he loved her. When Yuki came back, she continues to be K´s bride. She does not show a will to exit of this status. So I do not see any window that allows a change of Z behavior.

    I see that his behavior with her is almost like the past: he is always protecting her and maintains a proper distance, because he knows that she loves Kaname. This is a certainty in his heart and I think the otherwise is unnecessary: ​​he may be rejected. Again.

    From now on, Yuki's attitudes will determine the end of the story: she should say to K or Z that she loves him. Because I think both boys are feeling unloved. Is not it strange, after all, she doesn´t know the feelings she has for each one.

    Moreover, in Z´s view he is the worst option for Yuki. He knows he can be a LvlE one day. He always blamed himself because Yuki gave her blood for him. So I think the last thing he wants is to hurt her. There is a chapter in which Zero dreams he is killing Yuki ( the chapter in which he almost kisses her). This is a ghost that influence his actions and prevent him from trying to be happy with her.

    Actually, I would not want to be with someone that I could kill in a fit of madness.

    Agree so much with you explosive You describet Zero actions perfect explosive cheers Very Happy Razz

    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Buenos Aires
    Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Vanille-chan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:46 pm

    [quote="VampireCythia"]
    Vanille-chan wrote:

    Agree so much with you explosive You describet Zero actions perfect explosive cheers Very Happy Razz

    I remembered the chapter in which Zero says: You're wrong. you need Kaname Kuran. It was ever thus.

    That was so sad. It is the portrait of Z´s feelings . He thinks she loves K and therefore (and because he is afraid of hurting her), he let Y free. And look, he does not like K, but he does not use it for put Y away from K, romantically. Before Y being transformed into vampire, Zero was afraid of the relationship between her and K because he was afraid she could be turned into a vampire. But he never wanted to prevent Y´s feelings.

    Z claiming Y:

    - Well, now that you know who he is, could you stay with me, right?

    Lol, it does not fit with Zero, is a mischaracterization of the character.This is not impossible, but it´s a coward way. This is not part of his personality. It is like another character.

    Zero always contested Yuki because she thought that K was a good vampire. but he never questioned her love. It´s different.

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by shizza24 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:58 am

    Yeah I agree with you both.. Zero knows that the path he walks is filled with darkness and fated to doom. He never wanted anyone to be involved with him or close to him since chapter 1. He knows he has limited time and that his fall to insanity is inevitable. In a way his death sentence has already been issued and he’s just living out whatever days he has left before that happens trying his level best to avoid any contact with others in order to prevent hurting them. Given all this, there is no way he would drag Yuuki along with him or make her a part of his suffering especially not when (according to Zero) she can spend a perfectly happy life with someone else. I don’t think his not making a move on her is entirely because she’s Kaname’s fiancée, that is just part of the reason. I think that even if the whole Kaname factor wasn’t involved Zero still would have rejected Yuuki’s feelings for him because he would simply not have her walking the same dark path he does, not to mention the possibility of his hurting her when he eventually does fall to level E.



    That said, my own personal stance on his claiming Yuuki would be the same as Aidou’s xD - Go Zero! Fight for your girl! sFun_cheerleader2


    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Buenos Aires
    Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Vanille-chan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:15 am



    I think that even if the whole Kaname factor wasn’t involved Zero still would have rejected Yuuki’s feelings for him because he would simply not have her walking the same dark path he does, not to mention the possibility of his hurting her when he eventually does fall to level E.
    Perfect, "he would simply not have her walking the same dark path he does". This is Zero´s way of life Y____Y




    Perfect.

    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Location : Only the opened minded could imagen it
    Humor : Always :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Youweremysafeplace* on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:27 am

    To me Zero's actions are probably not intentional. Maybe he just is naturally is drawn to her. And what h does is more then he may have expected. So he probably keeps his distance as much as he can. Because he knows if he shows his feeling of care and affection he wouldn't be able to stand to see her leave him , if she chose kaname in the end. So that's why he's silently watching over her. Which i think is so amorous. Smile
    But mainly its all really up to Yuki. If a bite scene does happen between them. I hope he takes advantage of that. Or if its yki biting him i hope she sees some his feelings for her. Something, instead of this silent embraces and thoughts. And then perhaps yuki will really be able to clarify her feeling for him.
    Really its all up to yuki and what she hints to him. Thats probably what zero is waiting for so he knows he actually has a chance. So all im going to do is cross my fingers.

    andy-san
    Human

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Location : Eating Ramen in Tokio! yum yum!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by andy-san on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:03 am

    I agree with all you guys! Zero feels like a need to protect her, which it could be a result of his love or the other way around. However, what I guess it makes me mad is that Yuuki kinda plays with him, actually with both, kaname and zero, because since she is not completely clear about her feelings (you guys remember that chapter where she said that she hah space in her heart not only for kaname but for zero or something like that, i really dont remember), she is pretty much playing with Zero, like in the last few chapters she has been acting like a silly teenager when in love. Ergo, i think Zero acts according to her actions because he is not sure!

    Now.... the last chapter, ch 77, totally confused me... why did he say "get away from me"? because he saw that other vampires were drinking yuuki's blood? and maybe he thinks that since he has been the only one doing that he was special or something like that? Or it was her reaction towards the other vampires? or what!?!?! catastrophy I'm so confused!

    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Buenos Aires
    Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Vanille-chan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:16 am

    andy-san wrote:
    Now.... the last chapter, ch 77, totally confused me... why did he say "get away from me"? because he saw that other vampires were drinking yuuki's blood? and maybe he thinks that since he has been the only one doing that he was special or something like that? Or it was her reaction towards the other vampires? or what!?!?! catastrophy I'm so confused!

    I think Zero said this because He wants her blood yet, but he wants to fight against this feeling.

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by shizza24 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:21 am

    Vanille-chan wrote:
    andy-san wrote:
    Now.... the last chapter, ch 77, totally confused me... why did he say "get away from me"? because he saw that other vampires were drinking yuuki's blood? and maybe he thinks that since he has been the only one doing that he was special or something like that? Or it was her reaction towards the other vampires? or what!?!?! catastrophy I'm so confused!

    I think Zero said this because He wants her blood yet, but he wants to fight against this feeling.

    Yeah that was because Zero himself hasn't had any blood for over a year now and thus his thirst for blood is hinted to be getting worse. This is why when Yuuki gets injured due to those vampires' biting her, Zero can't stand the scent of her blood since he desires it and he is thirsty as well. Hence his telling her not to come closer to him.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2811
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by nina on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:26 pm

    He does not know that there were questions about him in Y´s heart.

    Even if he doesn’t know the problems Yuuki had with her vampirism in the past year … he knows very well her feelings for Kaname … He drank her blood several times didn’t he? And the blood can’t lie.

    From now on, Yuki's attitudes will determine the end of the story: she should say to K or Z that she loves him.

    Oh but she has declared her romantic feelings countless times ONLY for Kaname and rejected Zero’s … does this made any difference for the Zekis’ believers? No … it’s like all of Yuuki’s declarations/confessions to have vanished. Or she is deemed as a big fat liar …

    And just reading many posts in this thread I get the impression that the time has stopped around the 1st arc …

    Because I think both boys are feeling unloved. Is not it strange, after all, she doesn’t know the feelings she has for each one.


    And you just confirmed what I pointed out above … One example of the latest developments >

    “From here I want to start this properly with you.” >>>





    >>>“Finally this flower was blooming ONLY for you…”

    Finally we have a confirmation of what Yuuki meant with her start over with Kaname.

    So from where it stems your interpretation that Kaname feels unloved or uncertain for Yuuki’s romantic feelings for him? The flower that blooms ONLY for him is giving us a pretty good idea that Yuuki’s heart belongs totally and completely ONLY to him i.e. to Kaname … At least this is how Kaname perceived Yuuki’s “start properly” …

    On the other hand we have Zero stating >>
    I already have not been thinking of you anymore … sometimes your fragments will wake up inside of me … just to remind me of your existence…”

    And Ichirou inside him just confirms what Zero said >>
    “ … those who are protecting the coffin (i.e. Yuuki and Kaname) are just the remains of his memory…”

    So back on the main topic … yes, maybe Zero won’t claim Yuuki in a romantic way at least – judging from his wording he might trying to get pass his feelings for her - but it is possible to try to stop her from going after Kaname at some point. Though we do not have solid indications for that. However my feeling is that eventually he might even help Yuuki in that direction … perhaps he’ll help her to escape from the academy … ??? Don't know just a thought confused







    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Buenos Aires
    Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Vanille-chan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 pm

    Sorry, Nina, but although your arguments are based, they are insufficient to solve the LT. You just selected scenes that best describe what you think and you are ignoring the reverse. So far, all the Zeki scenes are canceled through Yume scenes and the reverse also occurs. Matsuri always is creating new ways to keep the old triangle.

    Good arguments, but not enough to know the final decision.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2811
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by nina on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 pm

    Vanille-chan wrote:Sorry, Nina, but although your arguments are based, they are insufficient to solve the LT. You just selected scenes that best describe what you think and you are ignoring the reverse. So far, all the Zeki scenes are canceled through Yume scenes and the reverse also occurs. Matsuri always is creating new ways to keep the old triangle.

    Good arguments, but not enough to know the final decision.

    I bet if I bring another 10 examples won’t make any difference. But anyway my intention wasn’t to solve the LT but to show that some of the past ambiguities are starting to clear up by the NEW developments. That’s the point of progressing a story …






    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by juliet on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:42 pm

    nina wrote:
    Vanille-chan wrote:Sorry, Nina, but although your arguments are based, they are insufficient to solve the LT. You just selected scenes that best describe what you think and you are ignoring the reverse. So far, all the Zeki scenes are canceled through Yume scenes and the reverse also occurs. Matsuri always is creating new ways to keep the old triangle.

    Good arguments, but not enough to know the final decision.

    I bet if I bring another 10 examples won’t make any difference. But anyway my intention wasn’t to solve the LT but to show that some of the past ambiguities are starting to clear up by the NEW developments. That’s the point of progressing a story …


    Actually I think the same as you example Hino used that phrase just now "finally a flower that blooms only for you" so how is she going to move it back and forth again by canceling her own progress and presenting Yuuki's feelings as uncertain while the latest chapters have at lest for the yume court clarified the ambiguity of the past?

    And from Zero's side there are also other declarations that he made such as the moment she took his blood and there was no further revelation or taste of his feelings for her. I can understand that he loves her, but perhaps no more romantically to claim her or even get himself in the trouble of doing so...but if he still has passionate feelings about her then how Hino is going to excuse again the fact that Yuuki tasted nothing more in his blood as Zero was tasting her feelings for Kaname during the first arc? I do not know, it does not make sense and the above scene did not gave out the expected passion.

    Anyway, to get back to the subject, I think that Zero is standing still mainly because he is not interested that much in her with the "eros" aspect, either wise he would try to make a move and see how Yuuki stands in relation to him now that he is free, alive, safe and Kaname is absent.

    But I do not see him moving towards that direction at least for now (aka testing the waters to see). If Hino however intends to put him through this, I think that she should not delay this anymore, because the script loses its touch and its magic. Example what Aido said to him in the carriage; "If i were you, i would keep at it no matter how many times it took...to steal her away", where Zero even silences. Perhaps his feelings are not that high to drive his actions? do not know, but what's stopping him right now has the form of total acceptance for who Yuuki is and with whom she is with and also of his own feelings that after a year seem to have relaxed.







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by VampireCythia on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:10 pm

    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:
    Vanille-chan wrote:Sorry, Nina, but although your arguments are based, they are insufficient to solve the LT. You just selected scenes that best describe what you think and you are ignoring the reverse. So far, all the Zeki scenes are canceled through Yume scenes and the reverse also occurs. Matsuri always is creating new ways to keep the old triangle.

    Good arguments, but not enough to know the final decision.

    I bet if I bring another 10 examples won’t make any difference. But anyway my intention wasn’t to solve the LT but to show that some of the past ambiguities are starting to clear up by the NEW developments. That’s the point of progressing a story …


    Actually I think the same as you example Hino used that phrase just now "finally a flower that blooms only for you" so how is she going to move it back and forth again by canceling her own progress and presenting Yuuki's feelings as uncertain while the latest chapters have at lest for the yume court clarified the ambiguity of the past?

    And from Zero's side there are also other declarations that he made such as the moment she took his blood and there was no further revelation or taste of his feelings for her. I can understand that he loves her, but perhaps no more romantically to claim her or even get himself in the trouble of doing so...but if he still has passionate feelings about her then how Hino is going to excuse again the fact that Yuuki tasted nothing more in his blood as Zero was tasting her feelings for Kaname during the first arc? I do not know, it does not make sense and the above scene did not gave out the expected passion.

    Anyway, to get back to the subject, I think that Zero is standing still mainly because he is not interested that much in her with the "eros" aspect, either wise he would try to make a move and see how Yuuki stands in relation to him now that he is free, alive, safe and Kaname is absent.

    But I do not see him moving towards that direction at least for now (aka testing the waters to see). If Hino however intends to put him through this, I think that she should not delay this anymore, because the script loses its touch and its magic. Example what Aido said to him in the carriage; "If i were you, i would keep at it no matter how many times it took...to steal her away", where Zero even silences. Perhaps his feelings are not that high to drive his actions? do not know, but what's stopping him right now has the form of total acceptance for who Yuuki is and with whom she is with and also of his own feelings that after a year seem to have relaxed.


    There is something i must disagree about. When Yuuki did drink Zero´s blood she didn´t see anything because he didn´t want her to see it. When Yuuki did begin to see inside Zero´s memories and feelings. He pushed her out. When he said: "Don´t pry into my mind" Yuuki finally did realize she should pull away. She hadn´t merly sat her food into his mind before she get pushed out. And if she had tasted any of his feelings she would have made comments about in her thoughts. And I have theory about that Vampires feel and see memories and feelings better when they not hungry. If they only do it for the passion they can better see it. And I think that Zero was able to sense Yuuki feelings despite being hungry was because he did get alot more than Yuuki did in that bite scene. I don´t believe any of this "He hasen´t any feelings for her anymore because she didn´t see anything in his blood" before we get a proper bitting scene that actually shows it. When he actually don´t push her out of his mind. But that´s just my opion Smile xD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Will Zero claim Yuuki?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:35 am