Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Is Kaname manipulating Sara?

Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

Post by Vanille-chan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:39 am

Recently, our dear, beloved and diabolically good, Kaname-Tchama spoke deliberately, a lie:

Kaname said that he killed Ouri. Then he said he will kill Sara.

This accelerated Sara´s plans. Now, She said the "secret" to Zero.

We do not know the result yet, but I think Kaname wanted it.

What do you think about it?
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Re: Is Kaname manipulating Sara?

Post by theangelgirl1992 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:56 am

I really don't know, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he made her already know she was his next target, so she becomes restless etc. (we don't see it because she is a pureblood ought to show no emotions) ONLY to make her slip up and make mistakes. And when the time is right.... BAM he will kill her.
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by jayashree on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:05 am

maybe Kaname is manipulating Sara with out her knowing it he is smart and he loves to play games if he is manipulating her (i could love it)she is so going to died in bad way
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by theangelgirl1992 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:08 am

jayashree wrote:maybe Kaname is manipulating Sara with out her knowing it he is smart and he loves to play games if he is manipulating her (i could love it)she is so going to died in bad way

Personally I want her to squirm and feel being pushed into insanity before she is killed by Kaname. It is probably a wish to big to be granted, but alas I could always dream.
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

Post by Vanille-chan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:26 am

Yeah, I think she's going crazy because Yuki is always on the road of the men she wants.

Personally, I think Kaname wants Sara to be defended by Zero. Or at least he wants to induce her to think she is in control of situation. After All, Kaname has the controll on BRose. It´s good Sara remember this point. But I think she doesn´t know this information yet :3
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:27 am

Maybe he's just waiting for the oportunity to attack Sarah,but when Yuuki and Zero are the night class guardians,I think it'll take a while...
    He's the master piece of the Chess Board(the Black King,as Hino-sensei said.)
    It's fine to think that way...since he's the oldest vampire in the Manga...maybe his past is still to be found by Yuuki? confused
    sdalove
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by sdalove on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 am

Kaname is a master mind and I Think you guys might be right because I remember that kaname is very secretive and he plays with that chess games of his he is probably planing something I can wait see his plan wait maybe it's a trap or something
    darkvampire
    Human

Humor : annoyed
    Warning Zone

Post by darkvampire on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:36 am

Yeah i agree with sdalove, kaname could be the mastermind... perhaps he has an ambition to kill someone... or... control them... like Zero sSc_jawdrop3

What happened in chpt 77 i dont understand... confused
    gentle yuuki
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by gentle yuuki on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 am

i think he is really manipulating her .. because its strange how kaname was letting her do whatever she wants up until now
    sinse he knows that she was the one who killed ouri+ took hanadagi power
    +
    now its the tablet thing
    IMO he thinks of her as a little stupid girl
    because he doesnt seem to see her as a dangerous vampire who he should kil immediatly ..she will never be as the same level with kaname he is just too smart for her .. his plans seems to be for someone else not for sara
    i hope he will kill her soon
    yet we will have to wait to see his plans first
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:49 am

M...I think he might be expecting something from her, perhaps that can be why he is letting her getting away so easily and has let her to be close to Yuuki. What? I do not know, but I can not find another reason why to allow all of these...there is a strange remark that Sara makes on a previous chapter about Kaname...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So Sara with all these has not yet touched Kaname's red button that he would go explosive and exterminate her? its hard to believe.

There is Yuuki but also her tablets are now very dangerous, so I think that Kaname is waiting for her to say that secret and create even more reactions there...

I also had the same impression with the last chapter when he had send to Cross that message for Yuuki like saying her to trust Sara, the moment that Sara was asking for trust in order to share that secret, perhaps Kaname wants more conflict to arise but you can never know.

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:53 am

juliet wrote:M...I think he might be expecting something from her, perhaps that can be why he is letting her getting away so easily and has let her to be close to Yuuki. What? I do not know, but I can not find another reason why to allow all of these...there is a strange remark that Sara makes on a previous chapter about Kaname...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So Sara with all these has not yet touched Kaname's red button that he would go explosive and exterminate her? its hard to believe.

There is Yuuki but also her tablets are now very dangerous, so I think that Kaname is waiting for her to say that secret and create even more reactions there...

I also had the same impression with the last chapter when he had send to Cross that message for Yuuki like saying her to trust Sara, the moment that Sara was asking for trust in order to share that secret, perhaps Kaname wants more conflict to arise but you can never know.

Oh no I can´t see your spoiler Sad

I think the same juliet. there will come something big and the big thing that starts everything is still missing. it has to do something with sara and yuuki I´m sure about this. sara is THE pureblood, she alwas knew of her status and her position in the vampire hierarchy, yuuki acts differently...sara and that secret maybe it will start something

but the manupuator was always kaname, he had his hands over everything like in a chess game. i don´t think that it is different here! he has a plan and for that yuuki has to stay close to sara and protect her...i don´t know why yet but Hino-sama will tell us sonon, I will wait for hints. it would match kaname´s character if he is the manupulator
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Katherine wrote:
    juliet wrote:M...I think he might be expecting something from her, perhaps that can be why he is letting her getting away so easily and has let her to be close to Yuuki. What? I do not know, but I can not find another reason why to allow all of these...there is a strange remark that Sara makes on a previous chapter about Kaname...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I think the same juliet. there will come something big and the big thing that starts everything is still missing. it has to do something with sara and yuuki I´m sure about this. sara is THE pureblood, she alwas knew of her status and her position in the vampire hierarchy, yuuki acts differently...sara and that secret maybe it will start something

but the manupuator was always kaname, he had his hands over everything like in a chess game. i don´t think that it is different here! he has a plan and for that yuuki has to stay close to sara and protect her...i don´t know why yet but Hino-sama will tell us sonon, I will wait for hints. it would match kaname´s character if he is the manupulator

It is most propably a true. Kaname is expecting some moves from Sara and he is using it for his own goal. In the same time he preticts Yuuki's behaviour and also takes an profit from this.
    I;m sure Kaname knew what Yuuki have done after his escaping. But what goal could he have in closing Sara and Yuuki?
    Perhaps he want to be a dark character who do this all mess and he want Yuuki to be this light of hope for whole vampire society? Maybe it is just a show for publicity and a chance to eliminate all the threats for the sake of Yuuki?

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It is most propably a true. Kaname is expecting some moves from Sara and he is using it for his own goal. In the same time he preticts Yuuki's behaviour and also takes an profit from this.
    I;m sure Kaname knew what Yuuki have done after his escaping. But what goal could he have in closing Sara and Yuuki?
    Perhaps he want to be a dark character who do this all mess and he want Yuuki to be this light of hope for whole vampire society? Maybe it is just a show for publicity and a chance to eliminate all the threats for the sake of Yuuki?

I thin so too. Yuuki gives hope and is presented as someone who cares for others and who protect people from danger, Kaname is the evil one and eds o be destroyed, he eliminate the purebloods, with his death the evil would be gone
    (am I´m the only one who thinks it looks a little bit like Code Geass? (posted it somewhere yet)
    I don´t think that kaname will be killed in the end, because everyone awaits it (his death) and it is too similar to other stories,Hino makes her own thing
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:44 pm

In my opinion thus far Sara and Kaname seem to be the main players of the chess game. Therefore both of them are making moves having in mind the next move of the opposite party or trying to bring out the next move which will suit them better. Under that light both of them are trying to “manipulate” each other.
    For example I don’t think that Sara’s move to choose Hanadagi was random … she probably was aiming to Kaname’s reaction. On the other hand Kaname most likely has his own reasons for letting Sara to unfold her plans for so long …
    But while we can have a better grasp of what Sara wants (to turn Yuuki or Zero or even the hunters against him) … we are in the dark of Kaname’s reasons … *sigh*

The point is though who has a better strategy and better insight in order to be the final winner … My bets going on Kaname ofc … cheers

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 pm

nina wrote:In my opinion thus far Sara and Kaname seem to be the main players of the chess game. Therefore both of them are making moves having in mind the next move of the opposite party or trying to bring out the next move which will suit them better. Under that light both of them are trying to “manipulate” each other.
    For example I don’t think that Sara’s move to choose Hanadagi was random … she probably was aiming to Kaname’s reaction. On the other hand Kaname most likely has his own reasons for letting Sara to unfold her plans for so long …
    But while we can have a better grasp of what Sara wants (to turn Yuuki or Zero or even the hunters against him) … we are in the dark of Kaname’s reasons … *sigh*

The point is though who has a better strategy and better insight in order to be the final winner … My bets going on Kaname ofc … cheers

I completely agree. cheers cheers And my bets going on Kaname too, ofcourse. cheers cheers
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    nina wrote:In my opinion thus far Sara and Kaname seem to be the main players of the chess game. Therefore both of them are making moves having in mind the next move of the opposite party or trying to bring out the next move which will suit them better. Under that light both of them are trying to “manipulate” each other.

I completely agree. cheers cheers And my bets going on Kaname too, ofcourse. cheers cheers

Of course they are both like two sides of chess game and, in addition,
    each side is trying to convince othoers that it is a white side.

I'm sure Kaname will win in this game because he is more experience player than Sara Shirabuki is. Unfortunately, he has something what is his treasure, what he want to protect, it seems that his opponent doesn't have such barrier.

In this meaning Kaname is manipulating Sara. In chess game good player predicts futher moves of enemy and prevents them forcing to moves good for him and making mistakes.

It is only reason Kaname had to kill Aidou dono. I think he was a first pawn to be lost.

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:29 am

Akaruisama wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Of course they are both like two sides of chess game and, in addition,
    each side is trying to convince othoers that it is a white side.

I'm sure Kaname will win in this game because he is more experience player than Sara Shirabuki is. Unfortunately, he has something what is his treasure, what he want to protect, it seems that his opponent doesn't have such barrier.

In this meaning Kaname is manipulating Sara. In chess game good player predicts futher moves of enemy and prevents them forcing to moves good for him and making mistakes.

It is only reason Kaname had to kill Aidou dono. I think he was a first pawn to be lost.

Kaname is playing Chess since the time he was a children...and remembered his past...as the Vampire Ruler,he had to do such cruel things to stay the way he is right now...so it's not a surprise if he have plans for discard Sara as a simple chess piece. sFun_hailtheking ain't i right? confused
    scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:56 pm