Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Share

    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by emogirl4evr on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:37 pm

    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/5617583/lt3-spin-the-bottle-lt3-vampire-knight-style-super-detailed-results-uber-hott-piccyyssss



    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/18238802/vampire-knight-whos-your-baby-daddy

    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by emogirl4evr on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:45 pm

    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/9308299/whos-your-babys-daddy-vampire-knight-sytle

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:56 pm

    I got Zero! sLo_Iloveyou Or some sort rofl Because it said that I tried to rape Zero and because of that Yuuki killed me rofl rofl Damn Yuuki why would´n you let me rape him first!!!!???? rofl rofl rofl

    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by emogirl4evr on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:02 pm

    VampireCythia wrote:I got Zero! sLo_Iloveyou Or some sort rofl Because it said that I tried to rape Zero and because of that Yuuki killed me rofl rofl Damn Yuuki why would´n you let me rape him first!!!!???? rofl rofl rofl
    lol wow


    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by emogirl4evr on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 pm


    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by emogirl4evr on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

    Zero
    It was dark, and you were walking back to your room when you notice a figure sitting at the fountain. You couldn’t see who it was and you were curious. Thinking maybe it was Kanane or maybe Zero. As you got closer, you saw that it was Zero. You shyly walk up to him. You been letting Zero drink your blood for a while but you don’t mind. If it helps Zero then your game. He looked up when you were a foot away. “(Insert name here) what do you want?” He asked. You shuffle your feet and didn’t remember why you came over. “Oh, nothing. I was just going to my room…” You trailed off, because Zero kissed you. Then you went to his room and you two, started to do some naughty things. *a month later In the doctor’s office waiting for the results. The doctor came back. “Your test re positive for Aids.” He said. You were shock for a lot of reason. One them was you weren’t even testing for Aids! “Umm…Aids?” You mange to say, still in shock. “Oh, sorry Miss (Insert name here) was talking to Yuuki Cross.” You sigh, relief that he wasn’t talking to you. However, you felt sorry for Yuuki. “And Miss (Insert name her) you are going to have baby.” Great, how are you going to tell Zero? When you got back to Cross Academy, you found Zero in is room. The two of you sat down on his bed. “Zero I am going to have…a baby.” His reaction surprise you, you thought he would yell or something. But he looked down and stroke you belly and smiled. * nine months later You have a beautiful boy who looks like his father but has your personality. His name is Haru. Later on you had twin girls, Senta and Momoka.




    carzy i nevr got zero before Shocked

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:31 pm

    DAMN!!!! I did get Kaname second time!!!!! Kaname is no use to me!!!! sFun_banghead2 I wonder how i could get him...that means bad news for me...I don´t want him. Yume fans can get him... sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:04 pm

    One of the test the only one who would´n kiss you was Zero because he is in love with Yuuki and makes it clearly to you. I kind of admire Zero character more now. He always do things like that...

    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by caela on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:45 pm

    VampireCythia wrote:DAMN!!!! I did get Kaname second time!!!!! Kaname is no use to me!!!! sFun_banghead2 I wonder how i could get him...that means bad news for me...I don´t want him. Yume fans can get him... sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2

    I took the quiz five times...and I keep getting Kaname scratch
    Something is wrong with me... rofl rofl

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:55 pm

    caela wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:DAMN!!!! I did get Kaname second time!!!!! Kaname is no use to me!!!! sFun_banghead2 I wonder how i could get him...that means bad news for me...I don´t want him. Yume fans can get him... sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2

    I took the quiz five times...and I keep getting Kaname scratch
    Something is wrong with me... rofl rofl

    There is something wrong with me too rofl rofl rofl First did I die because I tried to Rape Zero and now do I get kaname!!??? Is it a form of punishment for trying to rape Zero???? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by caela on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:21 pm

    VampireCythia wrote:
    caela wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:DAMN!!!! I did get Kaname second time!!!!! Kaname is no use to me!!!! sFun_banghead2 I wonder how i could get him...that means bad news for me...I don´t want him. Yume fans can get him... sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2

    I took the quiz five times...and I keep getting Kaname scratch
    Something is wrong with me... rofl rofl

    There is something wrong with me too rofl rofl rofl First did I die because I tried to Rape Zero and now do I get kaname!!??? Is it a form of punishment for trying to rape Zero???? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    LOL...i think the quiz is wrong...Kanamekisser also got Zero...it can't be a punishment for just you Cythia....( rofl )

    Kanamekisser....lets trade! cheers

    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by Anneliezz on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 pm

    caela wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    caela wrote:

    I took the quiz five times...and I keep getting Kaname scratch
    Something is wrong with me... rofl rofl

    There is something wrong with me too rofl rofl rofl First did I die because I tried to Rape Zero and now do I get kaname!!??? Is it a form of punishment for trying to rape Zero???? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    LOL...i think the quiz is wrong...Kanamekisser also got Zero...it can't be a punishment for just you Cythia....( rofl )

    Kanamekisser....lets trade! cheers

    I also became a zero-rapist Razz. (is Zero a ...--> LOL)
    Can't help it I guess Razz, But damn you Yuuki!

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 pm

    caela wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    caela wrote:

    I took the quiz five times...and I keep getting Kaname scratch
    Something is wrong with me... rofl rofl

    There is something wrong with me too rofl rofl rofl First did I die because I tried to Rape Zero and now do I get kaname!!??? Is it a form of punishment for trying to rape Zero???? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    LOL...i think the quiz is wrong...Kanamekisser also got Zero...it can't be a punishment for just you Cythia....( rofl )

    Kanamekisser....lets trade! cheers

    The quiz is unfair!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Zeki fans gets Kaname and Yume fans gets Zero rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :rofl:There is really something wrong. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Anneliezz I agree with You. DAMN YUUKI!! Evil or Very Mad !LET US RAPE HIM FIRST!!!! Twisted Evil

    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Location : Belgium
    Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by Anneliezz on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:35 pm

    VampireCythia wrote:
    caela wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

    There is something wrong with me too rofl rofl rofl First did I die because I tried to Rape Zero and now do I get kaname!!??? Is it a form of punishment for trying to rape Zero???? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

    LOL...i think the quiz is wrong...Kanamekisser also got Zero...it can't be a punishment for just you Cythia....( rofl )

    Kanamekisser....lets trade! cheers

    The quiz is unfair!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Zeki fans gets Kaname and Yume fans gets Zero rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :rofl:There is really something wrong. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Anneliezz I agree with You. DAMN YUUKI!! Evil or Very Mad !LET US RAPE HIM FIRST!!!! Twisted Evil

    rofl rofl We have learned for next time...next time we'll just Yuuki up with ropes and lock her up in a closet first Twisted Evil And then we'll get to our work with zero Razz sSig_censored .

    This way we can all enjoy the benefits of zero's....good work sSig_censored ...
    (is should be in shame for what I'm writing sSc_hidingsofa )
    ...and then Zero would go to yuuki to comfort him and .... sSig_censored well , there'd be some fun for them too rofl rofl rofl

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:40 pm

    Anneliezz wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    caela wrote:

    LOL...i think the quiz is wrong...Kanamekisser also got Zero...it can't be a punishment for just you Cythia....( rofl )

    Kanamekisser....lets trade! cheers

    The quiz is unfair!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Zeki fans gets Kaname and Yume fans gets Zero rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :rofl:There is really something wrong. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Anneliezz I agree with You. DAMN YUUKI!! Evil or Very Mad !LET US RAPE HIM FIRST!!!! Twisted Evil

    rofl rofl We have learned for next time...next time we'll just Yuuki up with ropes and lock her up in a closet first Twisted Evil And then we'll get to our work with zero Razz sSig_censored .

    This way we can all enjoy the benefits of zero's....good work sSig_censored ...
    (is should be in shame for what I'm writing sSc_hidingsofa )
    ...and then Zero would go to yuuki to comfort him and .... sSig_censored well , there'd be some fun for them too rofl rofl rofl

    Good plan Razz LOL Twisted Evil rofl

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by Katherine on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:45 pm

    well I´m happy with Kaname^^ give me your results and I wish you luck for Zero

    but wait, Zero would be awesome too...mh....mh....MH!! I can´t decide. I die from this hotness^^

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by VampireCythia on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:24 pm

    Try this:

    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/18205966/guilty-pleasure-a-vampire-knight-love-story-introduction


    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by Katherine on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:45 pm

    I have Kaname-sama again^^:

    Kaname seems moved by your mysterious attitude, and how observant you are. You seem to be intrigued by him, but you know that there's something that's keeping you two apart. After this....read Guilty Pleasure ~Kaname Kuran~ Part 1 (I haven't posted it yet...I will later) If you want someone else, then just read through the story you have with them



    well some answers seemed really similar to me

    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by emogirl4evr on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 pm

    Katherine wrote:I have Kaname-sama again^^:

    Kaname seems moved by your mysterious attitude, and how observant you are. You seem to be intrigued by him, but you know that there's something that's keeping you two apart. After this....read Guilty Pleasure ~Kaname Kuran~ Part 1 (I haven't posted it yet...I will later) If you want someone else, then just read through the story you have with them



    well some answers seemed really similar to me

    at home i got like a binder full of quizz resaluts and evry singal one is kaname werid right

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by shizza24 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:47 am

    I GOT ZERO!!!!!


    MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDD sBo_jumping


    Sorry for my fangirl attack Razz Zero has that kind of effect on me Razz


    ooookaayyy now time for some sSig_censored things sFun_mischieviousbig

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by Katherine on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 pm

    kanamekisser wrote:
    Katherine wrote:I have Kaname-sama again^^:

    Kaname seems moved by your mysterious attitude, and how observant you are. You seem to be intrigued by him, but you know that there's something that's keeping you two apart. After this....read Guilty Pleasure ~Kaname Kuran~ Part 1 (I haven't posted it yet...I will later) If you want someone else, then just read through the story you have with them



    well some answers seemed really similar to me

    at home i got like a binder full of quizz resaluts and evry singal one is kaname werid right

    Oh you´re so lucky ;) I would be so happy, but sometimes I have other characters too ;)

    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by emogirl4evr on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:40 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    kanamekisser wrote:
    Katherine wrote:I have Kaname-sama again^^:

    Kaname seems moved by your mysterious attitude, and how observant you are. You seem to be intrigued by him, but you know that there's something that's keeping you two apart. After this....read Guilty Pleasure ~Kaname Kuran~ Part 1 (I haven't posted it yet...I will later) If you want someone else, then just read through the story you have with them



    well some answers seemed really similar to me
    ha yea

    at home i got like a binder full of quizz resaluts and evry singal one is kaname werid right

    Oh you´re so lucky ;) I would be so happy, but sometimes I have other characters too ;)

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 pm

    I got Kaname again Very Happy

    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by emogirl4evr on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:52 pm

    Kanamelover<3 wrote:I got Kaname again Very Happy
    good for you hm. for the majority i get kaname

    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Location : In The Darkness
    Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning Zone

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by zerofan500 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:18 pm

    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/5617583/lt3-spin-the-bottle-lt3-vampire-knight-style-super-detailed-results-uber-hott-piccyyssss

    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/18238802/vampire-knight-whos-your-baby-daddy

    You got Zero

    How it happened:
    It was once again twilight, and you, Zero and Yuuki were once again trying to hold back the screaming day class girls. When one of the girls pushed you back a little to rough causing you to fall, but luckily Zero caught you. "You need to be careful, ____." he said smiling at you. Later that night, while you and Zero were patrolling he took you to his dorm room and you know.
    Finding out/Telling him:
    Three weeks after it happened, you werent feeling well so you were resting in the dorm room that you shared with Yuuki. "_____, are you feeling better? Zero, is here to see you," she started to say, then she whispered to you "You need to tell him,___." she finished as she walked out. "___, are you feeling better?" he asked you "Yes, I am Zero I'm pregnant with your baby." He looked at you shocked then smiled, yes smiled."I love you, ____. and I will be there for you." "I love you too, Zero." you say as you pull him into a kiss. You can make it up from there....

    Sponsored content

    Re: a nother vampire knight spin the bottle

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:10 pm