Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

The Knight

jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

The Knight

Post by jayashree on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:49 am

OK so my dad loves to play chess and i know that Vampire Knight is like a chess game so i ask him what is the Knight role in a chess and he said that the Knight role is to protect and attack and that the Knight is very powerful and also ask what do you think about Knight vs Queen and he said the Queen is more powerful than the Knight but the Knight have advantage over the Queen the Knight can attack the Queen and the Knight can kill the queen even through the Queen is powerful and a knight is always where the danger is so what do you think this means Like is the Knight going to kill Sara and how because i done have an idea.

SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Re: The Knight

Post by SassyKnight on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 am

I think that the knight is Zero...He was in the first arc...Zero was Yuki's shield...Yeah I think we should see Vampire Knight as a massive game of Chess xD

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 am

The black Knight is Zero sEm_oops maybe he is meybe not?
    The Black King is Kaname
    The black rook is Aidou
    The Black pawn is Yuuki(or maybe she's the queen?well i don't know...maybe)...
    The white Queen is Sara
    The White Knight is Takuma

minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

Post by minimalve on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:41 am

lililovelilica wrote:The black Knight is Zero sEm_oops maybe he is meybe not?
    The Black King is Kaname
    The black rook is Aidou
    The white Queen is Sara

I agree, however I think that Yuuki is not a chess piece rather, she is the victory. Smile

Which ever side wins, gets Yuuki! Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers

(or perhaps she is the black queen Very Happy) haha

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:39 am

The Black King is Kaname
    The black rook is Aidou
    The white Queen is Sara

I don't think Zero is a Black piece . For me he always was a White Knigth one . As he is always related to the color white ( and White Lily as his mare . ) At the first arc , both Zero and Ichiru were twin White Knights pieces .

Aido is a Black Knight ( It was said at one chapter cover message . )

Yuuki was indeed a Black Pawn at the start of the story ( as a human ). But she was upgraded to become the Black Queen after Kaname bite her . And she returned to being a pureblood Kuran Princess .

Sara is the White Queen of the second arc . Shizuka was the White Queen of the first game / arc .

The characters I'm wanting to know the most is : who is the actual white King ? And who is the White Chess Master player ?

Kaname is both the Black King and the Black Chessmaster .

Rido was the original White King of the first game . He was defeated then . Could he continues to be the White King at the second game ? Or there is another unknown guy who now is the one ? But Rido never appears to me to be kind of guy who has planned enought in advance for being a chessmaster . Sara could not being the one moving the white pieces since the start . Even if she likes to think she is . I think that White Chessmaster has to be a pureblood vampire . For Zero is impossible to be the White Chessmaster . As he appears to be more controlled by the past events that having the power to control anything . Could be Isaya Shoto ?????????? It sound weird ; but there are no many candidates for this tittle . He's for now trying to pass as a neutral kind of pureblood . But for this answer I need to know more about Kaname's past life and who could try to mess with him before he deciding to enter the eternal slumber .

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 am

The Black King is Kaname
    The black rook is Aidou
    The white Queen is Sara

I like it!

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:42 pm

mariangie wrote:
    The Black King is Kaname
    The black rook is Aidou
    The white Queen is Sara

I don't think Zero is a Black piece . For me he always was a White Knigth one . As he is always related to the color white ( and White Lily as his mare . ) At the first arc , both Zero and Ichiru were twin White Knights pieces .

Aido is a Black Knight ( It was said at one chapter cover message . )

Yuuki was indeed a Black Pawn at the start of the story ( as a human ). But she was upgraded to become the Black Queen after Kaname bite her . And she returned to being a pureblood Kuran Princess .

Sara is the White Queen of the second arc . Shizuka was the White Queen of the first game / arc .

The characters I'm wanting to know the most is : who is the actual white King ? And who is the White Chess Master player ?

Kaname is both the Black King and the Black Chessmaster .

Rido was the original White King of the first game . He was defeated then . Could he continues to be the White King at the second game ? Or there is another unknown guy who now is the one ? But Rido never appears to me to be kind of guy who has planned enought in advance for being a chessmaster . Sara could not being the one moving the white pieces since the start . Even if she likes to think she is . I think that White Chessmaster has to be a pureblood vampire . For Zero is impossible to be the White Chessmaster . As he appears to be more controlled by the past events that having the power to control anything . Could be Isaya Shoto ?????????? It sound weird ; but there are no many candidates for this tittle . He's for now trying to pass as a neutral kind of pureblood . But for this answer I need to know more about Kaname's past life and who could try to mess with him before he deciding to enter the eternal slumber .

great post...but I don´t like the image of Rido being the white king...he was always someone dark and nothing white...of course he took the first step by coming back to kaname but I don´t like the choice of Kaname so much...well kaname is of course the dark king and chess player, no one can doubt that, yuuki is now the queen, I don´t see her as the victory, only Kaname and Zero want her and Zeo is in my eyes not the white chess player but a pawn
    I think it won´t be someone who looks so dark, well look at Zero, Shizuka and Sara, they have light colors and no black one (well you can say now that Aidou and Akatsuki aren´t so dark too and they are black pawns) I think it will be someone not dark too (well image the last cover pictures, there has to be a contrast!
    because of that Isaya Shoto is possible but I think it will be someone we don´t know yet! and we get to know him with a boom that shows us that he controlles everything from the beginning

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:32 am