Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Favorite Female Character

    Share

    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Warning Zone

    Favorite Female Character

    Post by jayashree on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:20 pm

    Who is your Favorite female Character and why is this character your favorite in Vampire Knight we alway talk about the guys so lets talk about the girls

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by Akaruisama on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:09 pm

    Yuuki of course!
    But I have to add I like all female characters in VK. Yori and Ruka are also interesting.

    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by emogirl4evr on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:14 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:Yuuki of course!
    But I have to add I like all female characters in VK. Yori and Ruka are also interesting.

    yukior yuuki

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by Katherine on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:41 pm

    somehow I prefer Rima...I don´t like Yuuki that much, she is ok and I like her character more and more but somehow she doesn´t catch me with her charm

    I didn´t like Ruka since the beginning, I was always sad for Akatsuki who I liked too

    Rima is calm and I like her looks, I think she cares very much for shiki and her emotions for him are very strong, I like them together

    Yori didn´t captivated me yet too...she is more a random character in my eyes, the vampires are more interessting^^

    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by emogirl4evr on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:47 pm

    Katherine wrote:somehow I prefer Rima...I don´t like Yuuki that much, she is ok and I like her character more and more but somehow she doesn´t catch me with her charm

    I didn´t like Ruka since the beginning, I was always sad for Akatsuki who I liked too

    Rima is calm and I like her looks, I think she cares very much for shiki and her emotions for him are very strong, I like them together

    Yori didn´t captivated me yet too...she is more a random character in my eyes, the vampires are more interessting^^
    awwww i with u on rima much beter than yuki

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by Katherine on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:55 pm

    kanamekisser wrote:
    Katherine wrote:somehow I prefer Rima...I don´t like Yuuki that much, she is ok and I like her character more and more but somehow she doesn´t catch me with her charm

    I didn´t like Ruka since the beginning, I was always sad for Akatsuki who I liked too

    Rima is calm and I like her looks, I think she cares very much for shiki and her emotions for him are very strong, I like them together

    Yori didn´t captivated me yet too...she is more a random character in my eyes, the vampires are more interessting^^
    awwww i with u on rima much beter than yuki

    Thank you for your support

    she is so cute ;) and together with Shiki so aww *_*

    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by emogirl4evr on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:00 am

    Katherine wrote:
    kanamekisser wrote:
    Katherine wrote:somehow I prefer Rima...I don´t like Yuuki that much, she is ok and I like her character more and more but somehow she doesn´t catch me with her charm

    I didn´t like Ruka since the beginning, I was always sad for Akatsuki who I liked too

    Rima is calm and I like her looks, I think she cares very much for shiki and her emotions for him are very strong, I like them together

    Yori didn´t captivated me yet too...she is more a random character in my eyes, the vampires are more interessting^^
    awwww i with u on rima much beter than yuki

    Thank you for your support

    she is so cute ;) and together with Shiki so aww *_*
    yea i can see that

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by lililovelilica on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 am

    Yuuki...whay?Because i want to be by Kaname's side forver as my lover and koibito-danna-sama!KYA
    He would give me a rose and be romantic,and after all Yuuki is quite the boyish type,but also have a cute type....
    And she's simple and sweet...have corage and decision at such times
    I like the way she said she needs Kaname Clinging into her! sFun_mischieviousbig drawling

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by aya-chan on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:52 pm

    Too bad that we don't have a poll Crying or Very sad
    But my vote goes to...

    Spoiler:
    Seiren

    She has that something which attract me at a character. she has a fierce look, she's strong and she's very devoted to kaname.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by juliet on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:56 pm

    I will vote Ruka, I think that she deserves some attention after all (even though Kain will certainly show her affection if she is in need), I think she is cute, loyal, a trust-worthy girl and she knows how to take "no" from her beloved one...good girl she is.


    @Aya, I agree a poll would be nice






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by Akaruisama on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 pm

    juliet wrote:I will vote Ruka, I think that she deserves some attention after all (even though Kain will certainly show her affection if she is in need), I think she is cute, loyal, a trust-worthy girl and she knows how to take "no" from her beloved one...good girl she is.


    @Aya, I agree a poll would be nice

    It's a true for sure. I like Yuuki because of her cutness, but I also think that Ruka is excellent women and I hope she will return Kain feelings at the end.

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by Divine Rose on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:29 am

    My fave has to be Juuri. She is like very pretty and a ray of sunshine. And she is so cute with Haruka.

    Also Shizuka. I like her elegance and she is very beautiful. I also felt sorry for her.

    Then would be Maria. She is very cute. I also really like Rima and Ruka. And Yuuki after she became a PB, especially in recent chaps. I like the others, but I wouldn't put them on my fave list.

    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2011-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by theangelgirl1992 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:28 pm

    I like all of the females. Maria, juuri, Sayori, rima, ruka but yuuki is my favorite. I have a very big weakness for the gentle princess

    DarkRose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : Locked Away Room
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by DarkRose on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:43 am

    emogirl4evr wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    kanamekisser wrote:
    awwww i with u on rima much beter than yuki

    Thank you for your support

    she is so cute ;) and together with Shiki so aww *_*
    yea i can see that


    I think Rima and Shiki are cute together too, but they're somewhat mysterious i hate that they should have more scenes of them together!!! I think Yuuki is a good character argue she's fierce and unafraid, i like that about her. sFun_cheerleader2 aha

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by Katherine on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:48 pm

    DarkRose wrote:
    emogirl4evr wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

    Thank you for your support

    she is so cute ;) and together with Shiki so aww *_*
    yea i can see that


    I think Rima and Shiki are cute together too, but they're somewhat mysterious i hate that they should have more scenes of them together!!! I think Yuuki is a good character argue she's fierce and unafraid, i like that about her. sFun_cheerleader2 aha

    She became better in my eyes, she has grown up at least a little if you compare her now with the beginning...
    Right Hino misses a great pairing...I mean we are still waiting for a kiss

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by lililovelilica on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:26 pm

    DarkRose wrote:
    emogirl4evr wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

    Thank you for your support

    she is so cute ;) and together with Shiki so aww *_*
    yea i can see that


    I think Rima and Shiki are cute together too, but they're somewhat mysterious i hate that they should have more scenes of them together!!! I think Yuuki is a good character argue she's fierce and unafraid, i like that about her. sFun_cheerleader2 aha
    I also think that Rima could be a principal character^^ Embarassed

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by shizza24 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:51 pm

    I wish we got more of Zero's mom... She was such a badass huntress! I love strong women who stand next to their men and support them in battle.

    I absolutely love the hooded woman from Kaname's past. She was such a strong leader of the pure bloods. She was graceful, intelligent and absolutely amazing! A perfect match for Kaname, IMO.

    I really like Yuuki too. I love how she's strong when it comes to protecting the people she loves and how she's kind and warm. I really loved how she was so cheerful and trying to make everyone around her happier despite having problems of her own. Though arc 2 caused some regression in her character IMO, she became a tad too passive, not to mention a little selfish and spoiled. I really didn't like how she was acting like.. I don't know, a lifeless doll? I mean she literally did nothing but whine all the time while the boys were out there going through so much. But I do understand why she was acting like the way she was so I'm prepared to cut her some slack. I do adore Yuuki despite her flaws. They make her real. Her character is getting better in the recent chapters since she's starting to act more.

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by Katherine on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:29 pm

    shizza24 wrote:I wish we got more of Zero's mom... She was such a badass huntress! I love strong women who stand next to their men and support them in battle.

    I absolutely love the hooded woman from Kaname's past. She was such a strong leader of the pure bloods. She was graceful, intelligent and absolutely amazing! A perfect match for Kaname, IMO.

    I really like Yuuki too. I love how she's strong when it comes to protecting the people she loves and how she's kind and warm. I really loved how she was so cheerful and trying to make everyone around her happier despite having problems of her own. Though arc 2 caused some regression in her character IMO, she became a tad too passive, not to mention a little selfish and spoiled. I really didn't like how she was acting like.. I don't know, a lifeless doll? I mean she literally did nothing but whine all the time while the boys were out there going through so much. But I do understand why she was acting like the way she was so I'm prepared to cut her some slack. I do adore Yuuki despite her flaws. They make her real. Her character is getting better in the recent chapters since she's starting to act more.

    You´re right we really need more of strong women like huntresses and the hooded woman ;) I love it when woman show that they can be feminine and lovable AND strong and full of will...That´s the reason why I like it that Hino presents Yuuki a little bit stronger and resolute Smile
    Women aren´t just weak girls with a big heart and sometimes a little bit confused bot strong too Smile They can kick men´s ass really good too Smile

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by shizza24 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 am

    Katherine wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:I wish we got more of Zero's mom... She was such a badass huntress! I love strong women who stand next to their men and support them in battle.

    I absolutely love the hooded woman from Kaname's past. She was such a strong leader of the pure bloods. She was graceful, intelligent and absolutely amazing! A perfect match for Kaname, IMO.

    I really like Yuuki too. I love how she's strong when it comes to protecting the people she loves and how she's kind and warm. I really loved how she was so cheerful and trying to make everyone around her happier despite having problems of her own. Though arc 2 caused some regression in her character IMO, she became a tad too passive, not to mention a little selfish and spoiled. I really didn't like how she was acting like.. I don't know, a lifeless doll? I mean she literally did nothing but whine all the time while the boys were out there going through so much. But I do understand why she was acting like the way she was so I'm prepared to cut her some slack. I do adore Yuuki despite her flaws. They make her real. Her character is getting better in the recent chapters since she's starting to act more.

    You´re right we really need more of strong women like huntresses and the hooded woman ;) I love it when woman show that they can be feminine and lovable AND strong and full of will...That´s the reason why I like it that Hino presents Yuuki a little bit stronger and resolute Smile
    Women aren´t just weak girls with a big heart and sometimes a little bit confused bot strong too Smile They can kick men´s ass really good too Smile

    Exactly.. I totally agree Smile I love the quote by Spike Speigal (Cowboy Bebop) in this regard when he says "I love a woman who can kick my ass" xD xD xD and Faye Valentine is just his type of girl, everyone bows down to her superior badassery xD.. I wish we got more of them *sigh*

    Lol back on topic. Yes I really love women who stand on equal footing with their men rather than following them. This is one of the reasons why I really love the Ancestress so much and also Zero's mom if only we got more of her. I hope Hino develops Yuuki's strong points and makes her a better character, she needs to woman up IMO and act up. She's weak right now but I am expecting her to become stronger and a fitting heroine of the series.

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by Katherine on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:24 pm

    shizza24 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:I wish we got more of Zero's mom... She was such a badass huntress! I love strong women who stand next to their men and support them in battle.

    I absolutely love the hooded woman from Kaname's past. She was such a strong leader of the pure bloods. She was graceful, intelligent and absolutely amazing! A perfect match for Kaname, IMO.

    I really like Yuuki too. I love how she's strong when it comes to protecting the people she loves and how she's kind and warm. I really loved how she was so cheerful and trying to make everyone around her happier despite having problems of her own. Though arc 2 caused some regression in her character IMO, she became a tad too passive, not to mention a little selfish and spoiled. I really didn't like how she was acting like.. I don't know, a lifeless doll? I mean she literally did nothing but whine all the time while the boys were out there going through so much. But I do understand why she was acting like the way she was so I'm prepared to cut her some slack. I do adore Yuuki despite her flaws. They make her real. Her character is getting better in the recent chapters since she's starting to act more.

    You´re right we really need more of strong women like huntresses and the hooded woman ;) I love it when woman show that they can be feminine and lovable AND strong and full of will...That´s the reason why I like it that Hino presents Yuuki a little bit stronger and resolute Smile
    Women aren´t just weak girls with a big heart and sometimes a little bit confused bot strong too Smile They can kick men´s ass really good too Smile

    Exactly.. I totally agree Smile I love the quote by Spike Speigal (Cowboy Bebop) in this regard when he says "I love a woman who can kick my ass" xD xD xD and Faye Valentine is just his type of girl, everyone bows down to her superior badassery xD.. I wish we got more of them *sigh*

    Lol back on topic. Yes I really love women who stand on equal footing with their men rather than following them. This is one of the reasons why I really love the Ancestress so much and also Zero's mom if only we got more of her. I hope Hino develops Yuuki's strong points and makes her a better character, she needs to woman up IMO and act up. She's weak right now but I am expecting her to become stronger and a fitting heroine of the series.

    it´s still sad that in some countries men don´t want to accept that women and men are equal. It´s time for emanzipation! I´m glad that I can live in a country where men and women have equal rights and chances...

    Back on the topic. I think Hino will show us a strong Yuuki someday, we can already see a change in her. She´s not just the weak girl anymore she used to be...Hino herself likes to present strong women what I really apreciate, she should continue with that and present Yuuki in the right way...then I will like her more

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by shizza24 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 am

    Katherine wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

    You´re right we really need more of strong women like huntresses and the hooded woman ;) I love it when woman show that they can be feminine and lovable AND strong and full of will...That´s the reason why I like it that Hino presents Yuuki a little bit stronger and resolute Smile
    Women aren´t just weak girls with a big heart and sometimes a little bit confused bot strong too Smile They can kick men´s ass really good too Smile

    Exactly.. I totally agree Smile I love the quote by Spike Speigal (Cowboy Bebop) in this regard when he says "I love a woman who can kick my ass" xD xD xD and Faye Valentine is just his type of girl, everyone bows down to her superior badassery xD.. I wish we got more of them *sigh*

    Lol back on topic. Yes I really love women who stand on equal footing with their men rather than following them. This is one of the reasons why I really love the Ancestress so much and also Zero's mom if only we got more of her. I hope Hino develops Yuuki's strong points and makes her a better character, she needs to woman up IMO and act up. She's weak right now but I am expecting her to become stronger and a fitting heroine of the series.

    it´s still sad that in some countries men don´t want to accept that women and men are equal. It´s time for emanzipation! I´m glad that I can live in a country where men and women have equal rights and chances...

    Back on the topic. I think Hino will show us a strong Yuuki someday, we can already see a change in her. She´s not just the weak girl anymore she used to be...Hino herself likes to present strong women what I really apreciate, she should continue with that and present Yuuki in the right way...then I will like her more


    I am happy that you live in such a society ^^ My country unfortunately doesn't share the same view as yours since women are not treated as equals. Though this mindset has largely changed in educated families, the uneducated and mainly poorer sector still doesn't treat its women well... I hope it changes soon..

    And yes I expect Hino to give us a stronger Yuuki who can stand on equal footing with the men in her life and fight for what she believes in.

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by Katherine on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 pm

    shizza24 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:

    Exactly.. I totally agree Smile I love the quote by Spike Speigal (Cowboy Bebop) in this regard when he says "I love a woman who can kick my ass" xD xD xD and Faye Valentine is just his type of girl, everyone bows down to her superior badassery xD.. I wish we got more of them *sigh*

    Lol back on topic. Yes I really love women who stand on equal footing with their men rather than following them. This is one of the reasons why I really love the Ancestress so much and also Zero's mom if only we got more of her. I hope Hino develops Yuuki's strong points and makes her a better character, she needs to woman up IMO and act up. She's weak right now but I am expecting her to become stronger and a fitting heroine of the series.

    it´s still sad that in some countries men don´t want to accept that women and men are equal. It´s time for emanzipation! I´m glad that I can live in a country where men and women have equal rights and chances...

    Back on the topic. I think Hino will show us a strong Yuuki someday, we can already see a change in her. She´s not just the weak girl anymore she used to be...Hino herself likes to present strong women what I really apreciate, she should continue with that and present Yuuki in the right way...then I will like her more


    I am happy that you live in such a society ^^ My country unfortunately doesn't share the same view as yours since women are not treated as equals. Though this mindset has largely changed in educated families, the uneducated and mainly poorer sector still doesn't treat its women well... I hope it changes soon..

    And yes I expect Hino to give us a stronger Yuuki who can stand on equal footing with the men in her life and fight for what she believes in.


    May I ask where you live? It´s horrible! I´m very shocked and feel pity for you! There are differences between the classes in my country too but not in the question if women and men should be treated equally...You should receive the same treatment...it´s so sad that some people don´t try to accept that

    Smile She will become strong enough...I means she have good conditions, Hino has to show it to us ;) I mean the wings she got when Kaname run away were a beginning Very Happy

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by shizza24 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

    it´s still sad that in some countries men don´t want to accept that women and men are equal. It´s time for emanzipation! I´m glad that I can live in a country where men and women have equal rights and chances...

    Back on the topic. I think Hino will show us a strong Yuuki someday, we can already see a change in her. She´s not just the weak girl anymore she used to be...Hino herself likes to present strong women what I really apreciate, she should continue with that and present Yuuki in the right way...then I will like her more


    I am happy that you live in such a society ^^ My country unfortunately doesn't share the same view as yours since women are not treated as equals. Though this mindset has largely changed in educated families, the uneducated and mainly poorer sector still doesn't treat its women well... I hope it changes soon..

    And yes I expect Hino to give us a stronger Yuuki who can stand on equal footing with the men in her life and fight for what she believes in.


    May I ask where you live? It´s horrible! I´m very shocked and feel pity for you! There are differences between the classes in my country too but not in the question if women and men should be treated equally...You should receive the same treatment...it´s so sad that some people don´t try to accept that

    Smile She will become strong enough...I means she have good conditions, Hino has to show it to us ;) I mean the wings she got when Kaname run away were a beginning Very Happy

    My family, thankfully, is amazing so I personally have never been a victim to gender discrimination ^^ but I have met women who have been and it's aweful. I am currently living in America but I used to live in Pakistan ^^

    But yeah, back on topic, I expect Hino to make Yuuki stronger and I think she's getting there

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by juliet on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:37 pm

    Yes we all have that expectation of a strong-minded Yuuki? She is already different than the little girl that she was when VK started and her looks are way better (reminding more of a young adult than a teenager), but its interesting to see her develop. Perhaps that's a way that we are getting better connected with the character? because we see her changing and therefore we can appreciate it more..no?

    another interesting character was the hooded woman, i did not like her personally but she had an air of mystery (perhaps because she hide her face and we still do not know her name) that made me want to know more about her. Also her relationship with Kaname remains vague, from her point of view it was like keeping him next to her so that he could fulfill her plan. And she is connected with the hunters in a way that no other pureblood is. She is an intrigue persona.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by shizza24 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 am

    Yes I agree, Yuuki has changed from how she started out at first and some of those changes have been for the better, for example her looks as you mentioned. I personally really like her long hair, they're absolutely beautiful and give her a nice, feminine touch. Another aspect I like about her is how well connected she is to the reader, at least me. I mean I can totally relate to what she's doing and why and this makes her very real IMO.

    The only problem I had with her was how she became so passive (and emo-ish?) after the time skip. But even so I completely understand why she was that way and I do believe that shift in her character was an important one since she was still learning to be a vampire princess and going through a lot of internal struggle. But she is getting more active in the recent chapters and I like this change of pace.

    And I agree the hooded woman is quite the enigmatic character. I wonder what her connection to the hunters really was. Maybe we will get more of her now that the twin curse has been brought up in the manga..

    Sponsored content

    Re: Favorite Female Character

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:07 pm