Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Bar_left59%VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Bar_left27%VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Bar_left15%VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+9
tssf
Shoujo-Zo18
perla333
aya-chan
lililovelilica
Katherine
juliet
SassyKnight
libra
13 posters

VK Vol 14 English volume release

libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black
    Warning ZoneVK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Dropsoa

VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Empty VK Vol 14 English volume release

Post by libra Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:02 am

First topic message reminder :

I was very dissapointed to see that Volume 14 will be released in English at July 2012 whereas the French version is on sales since November 2011.

I guess there're not much we can do than just wait... Sad

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Empty Re: VK Vol 14 English volume release

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:42 pm

So... VK volume 14 is out now!! Very Happy just got my copy yesterday. I haven't read these chapters in forever so it refreshed my memory a bit and made me realize some things... The volume has chapters 64-68. First thing I noticed, a translation that Shoujo Beat did differently than the first translation I saw of the chapter.... I remember it clearly. In chapter 67, remember when everyone came ad saw Kaname kill Aidou's father, and then Kaname said something to Yuuki like "I made the decision to stay with you only once..." I clearly remember that...yet i didn't see it anywhere!! Instead he said "After I started having doubts... I decided to live out time with you." this is the line I think was replaced. Though which translation is better I cannot say for sure... I kinda like Shoujo Beat's translation better but then, the first translation had so much meaning to it! I want to know why they were translated so differently...>.<; anyone have an opinion on that?

Second thing I noticed..... ok so you know how there's the theory that Ruka used her illusion to fake Lord Aidou's death? Well, I don't think that's possible because Kaname met up with Kain and Ruka AFTER leaving the Hanadagi castle. Then Ruka said with a distressed face "I heard Hanabusa shouting....Kaname Sama... did you kill his father?" Now why would she say that if she was the one who had created the supposed illusion? And how did she guess that if she wasn't there? My assumption is that she's a very good guesser.... or she knew Kaname's plan to kill Lord Aidou and was simply wanting to confirm if he had done it.

3rd thing I notcied... I forgot, but this should have come first... ^^; I think it seems that Yuuki is the one who ruined her future with Kaname by not listening to him in the first place.... all would have been well if she had stayed like he asked, but his decision whether to stay with her or fulfill his plans hinged on her decision of whether to stay home or leave and be reckless... This is the conversation that made me realize this -
    Kaname: "It's time..."
    Yuuki: "You're leaving now?"
    Kaname: " Yes...I have to go out."
    Yuuki: "Kaname? Please... don't go out today... Read a book to me like you used to when we were children. We can cuddle together... And you can drink all the blood you want...You'ved been looking at me as if you want to drink my blood.."
    Kaname: "If you're a good girl and wait for me quietly... I'll grant your request. Watch over the house while I'm away... And thank you."

Well.... Yuuki did not wait for him quietly. She chased after him. Meaning her request will not be fulfilled... when Yuuki caught up to Kaname he told her
    "After I started having doubts, I decided to live out time with you... But it seems I must carry out my original plans. I'm sorry... Thank you, Yuuki."

He is going to fulfill his original plans instead of going back to Yuuki. That is the decision he made. I guess I needed my memory refreshed, but I never knew they're relationship hinged on such a simple request... If Yuuki hadn't been selfish and gone after him, he probably would have come back to her... :/

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Empty Re: VK Vol 14 English volume release

Post by juliet Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:So... VK volume 14 is out now!! Very Happy just got my copy yesterday. I haven't read these chapters in forever so it refreshed my memory a bit and made me realize some things... The volume has chapters 64-68. First thing I noticed, a translation that Shoujo Beat did differently than the first translation I saw of the chapter.... I remember it clearly. In chapter 67, remember when everyone came ad saw Kaname kill Aidou's father, and then Kaname said something to Yuuki like "I made the decision to stay with you only once..." I clearly remember that...yet i didn't see it anywhere!! Instead he said "After I started having doubts... I decided to live out time with you." this is the line I think was replaced. Though which translation is better I cannot say for sure... I kinda like Shoujo Beat's translation better but then, the first translation had so much meaning to it! I want to know why they were translated so differently...>.<; anyone have an opinion on that?

Second thing I noticed..... ok so you know how there's the theory that Ruka used her illusion to fake Lord Aidou's death? Well, I don't think that's possible because Kaname met up with Kain and Ruka AFTER leaving the Hanadagi castle. Then Ruka said with a distressed face "I heard Hanabusa shouting....Kaname Sama... did you kill his father?" Now why would she say that if she was the one who had created the supposed illusion? And how did she guess that if she wasn't there? My assumption is that she's a very good guesser.... or she knew Kaname's plan to kill Lord Aidou and was simply wanting to confirm if he had done it.

3rd thing I notcied... I forgot, but this should have come first... ^^; I think it seems that Yuuki is the one who ruined her future with Kaname by not listening to him in the first place.... all would have been well if she had stayed like he asked, but his decision whether to stay with her or fulfill his plans hinged on her decision of whether to stay home or leave and be reckless... This is the conversation that made me realize this -
    Yuuki: "Kaname? Please... don't go out today... Read a book to me like you used to when we were children. We can cuddle together... And you can drink all the blood you want...You'ved been looking at me as if you want to drink my blood.."
    Kaname: "If you're a good girl and wait for me quietly... I'll grant your request. Watch over the house while I'm away... And thank you."

Well.... Yuuki did not wait for him quietly. She chased after him. Meaning her request will not be fulfilled... when Yuuki caught up to Kaname he told her
    "After I started having doubts, I decided to live out time with you... But it seems I must carry out my original plans. I'm sorry... Thank you, Yuuki."

He is going to fulfill his original plans instead of going back to Yuuki. That is the decision he made. I guess I needed my memory refreshed, but I never knew they're relationship hinged on such a simple request... If Yuuki hadn't been selfish and gone after him, he probably would have come back to her... :/

in amazon the volume is not available yet, release is on the 19th of July, so it might take time until you get an answer...we need the volume to know how everything looks and seems in general...not that i doubt what you say, but there might me other dialogues as well pointing to other conclusions...i do not know...

there is a lot of gaps regardless the translation; so if Yuuki had not go there, then what? Kaname would turn back and say nothing? So it was supposed to be a crime without witness? then how come he kills Aido-dono infront of them? this things does not make sense...unless he had his decision fixed anyway...
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:23 am

juliet wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:So... VK volume 14 is out now!! Very Happy just got my copy yesterday. I haven't read these chapters in forever so it refreshed my memory a bit and made me realize some things... The volume has chapters 64-68. First thing I noticed, a translation that Shoujo Beat did differently than the first translation I saw of the chapter.... I remember it clearly. In chapter 67, remember when everyone came ad saw Kaname kill Aidou's father, and then Kaname said something to Yuuki like "I made the decision to stay with you only once..." I clearly remember that...yet i didn't see it anywhere!! Instead he said "After I started having doubts... I decided to live out time with you." this is the line I think was replaced. Though which translation is better I cannot say for sure... I kinda like Shoujo Beat's translation better but then, the first translation had so much meaning to it! I want to know why they were translated so differently...>.<; anyone have an opinion on that?

in amazon the volume is not available yet, release is on the 19th of July, so it might take time until you get an answer...we need the volume to know how everything looks and seems in general...not that i doubt what you say, but there might me other dialogues as well pointing to other conclusions...i do not know...

there is a lot of gaps regardless the translation; so if Yuuki had not go there, then what? Kaname would turn back and say nothing? So it was supposed to be a crime without witness? then how come he kills Aido-dono infront of them? this things does not make sense...unless he had his decision fixed anyway...

Actually it is out... I bought it off Amazon. The release date was July 3rd, I said this awhile back actually, the original link was wrong. :/ animenewsnetwork is where I found out months ago, I preordered it from Amazon on the 2nd and got the book yesterday. Maybe you went to the wrong website? Here's where you can buy it and it says in stock. Smile http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Knight-Vol-Matsuri-Hino/dp/1421542188
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:28 am

it's already out in the American amazon, but not yet released in the European.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:32 am

true, true, true amazon uk has placed the release after two weeks of the american amazon...
    luckyblue
    luckyblue
    Human

Humor : irony

Post by luckyblue Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:37 am

I went to Barnes and Noble and saw VK vol 14 on the shelf(who knew those Barnes and Noble gift cards I got from school (for academic excellence/top student in class) can be traded for vk volumes and goodies! I also found out via. through a vk forum in Vietnam that vol.14 wouldn't be released till July 20 VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 36224405 HOWEVER ... they have vol. 15 released on July 27! VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 2554657431 VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 2554657431 VK Vol 14 English volume release - Page 2 2554657431 (dances happily , luckily I speak/read vietnamese so I can enjoy the vk fandom in a different language.)
    cheers
    the volumes from Vietnam are pretty inexpensive about 80 cents us.

Planning to get vol. 14 in US. and purchase vol. 15 in Vietnam. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:25 pm