Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 78 Pics! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 78 Pics! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 78 Pics! Bar_left59%Chapter 78 Pics! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 78 Pics! Bar_left27%Chapter 78 Pics! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 78 Pics! Bar_left15%Chapter 78 Pics! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
juliet
shizza24
Yuuki Kuran
berry
Katherine
rosaever
SassyKnight
11 posters

Chapter 78 Pics!

SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneChapter 78 Pics! Drops2

Chapter 78 Pics! Empty Chapter 78 Pics!

Post by SassyKnight Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:45 pm

I found some of these pictures of chapter 78 on Zekirum...Credit goes to Crystal... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BTW, I'm a Yumeki Very Happy YuMe and ZeKi Smile I support both sides now...Sorry for sounding like an idiot changing all the time...But that's just me... Smile

Chapter 78 Pics! 6e68ed0fjw1doajcrqj13j
    Chapter 78 Pics! 6e68ed0fjw1doajd0s7qfjChapter 78 Pics! 6e68ed0fjw1doajdrp2uzjChapter 78 Pics! 6e68ed0fjw1doajdyuk53jChapter 78 Pics! 6e68ed0fjw1doaje6v5apj
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning ZoneChapter 78 Pics! Dropsoa

Chapter 78 Pics! Empty Re: Chapter 78 Pics!

Post by rosaever Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Thank you Very Happy If your infos will confirm,I think we know now why Kaname is so sad, he had to heard everything Zero told to Yuuki. I want to cry. Sad How will Yuuki react? And with new info about, that all Sara says to Zero and Yuuki is lie, it's get more tragic, because Yuuki found out about this I suppose false secret in the presence of Zero and Kaname. Sara's plan is really good.
    I have to say I haven't thought Zero will tell Yuuki everything on first ocassion, he really believed Sara. I suppose he is very hurt and angry now. So Kaname( this sad face) and Yuuki. I really wouldn't like to be in her situtaion.
    And this cliffhanger- how we could wait entire month for a confrontation.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:01 pm

rosaever wrote:Thank you Very Happy If your infos will confirm,I think we know now why Kaname is so sad, he had to heard everything Zero told to Yuuki. I want to cry. Sad How will Yuuki react? And with new info about, that all Sara says to Zero and Yuuki is lie, it's get more tragic, because Yuuki found out about this I suppose false secret in the presence of Zero and Kaname. Sara's plan is really good.
    I have to say I haven't thought Zero will tell Yuuki everything on first ocassion, he really believed Sara. I suppose he is very hurt and angry now. So Kaname( this sad face) and Yuuki. I really wouldn't like to be in her situtaion.

Great explanation! Seems very logical for me...I would be so sad too, maybe he thought that there could be a friendship between Zero and Yuuki too and that Zero protects her but now Zero destroyed this possibility...

I want to know what happens between Sara and Takuma (Takuma is my second fav. i don´t want him to feel something deep for sara Very Happy)
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Katherine wrote:
    rosaever wrote:Thank you Very Happy If your infos will confirm,I think we know now why Kaname is so sad, he had to heard everything Zero told to Yuuki. I want to cry. Sad How will Yuuki react? And with new info about, that all Sara says to Zero and Yuuki is lie, it's get more tragic, because Yuuki found out about this I suppose false secret in the presence of Zero and Kaname. Sara's plan is really good.

Great explanation! Seems very logical for me...I would be so sad too, maybe he thought that there could be a friendship between Zero and Yuuki too and that Zero protects her but now Zero destroyed this possibility...

I want to know what happens between Sara and Takuma (Takuma is my second fav. i don´t want him to feel something deep for sara Very Happy)

That's also interesting: why Takuma bit Sara.
    But there is also one thing which I didn't notice earlier. When Yuuki and guardian are talking there is a flashback of chapter 67 when Sara killed Hanadagi ( it's second page-guardian is laying on the ground with spiders around her). So I suppose she told Yuuki what really happened that night. But why Yuuki has this strange face she should be relieved that Kaname is guitless. we really need translation to understand this chapter.

Last edited by rosaever on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speeling)
    berry
    Human

Post by berry Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:07 pm

The servant of Hanadagi told Yuuki that Sara was the one who attacked(she said attack..instead of kill) Hanadagi beacause she have seen it with her own eye.
    Yuuki asked that the one who attack is really Sara while thinking that it is not Kaname who killed Hanadagi.

Zero told Yuuki that Kaname was the one who destory his family, Ichiru and his life. Yuuki seem surprised from what Zero told her and asked him "Zero, What did you..?"

Sara..she say something like "then that child will be fall like you Takuma"
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:13 pm

berry wrote:The servant of Hanadagi told Yuuki that Sara was the one who killed Hanadagi beacause she have seen it with her own eye.
    Yuuki asked that the one who kill is really Sara while thinking that it is not Kaname who killed Hanadagi.

Zero told Yuuki that Kaname was the one who destory his family, Ichiru and his life. Yuuki seem surprised from what Zero told her and asked him "Zero, What did you..?"

Sara..she say something like "then that child will be fall like you Takuma"

Thank you very much...
    with that child, who is sara talking about? Yuuki? I can´t wait for the chapter ;)
    it will be a great christmas present Very Happy
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 pm

In the very last panel, that's Kaname right?
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:In the very last panel, that's Kaname right?

Yeah on the left side the last panel it´s Kaname, if I´m right the first image in the other topic, where kaname looks so sad follows
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 pm

It was expected for Zero to confront Yuuki like that after getting some info regarding Kaname from Sara. I am excited about the rest of the chapter now! I expect Zero to confirm what Sara told him from Kaname himself in the next chapter.. Kaname needs to answer quite a lot of questions from both Zero and Yuuki. Sara may not be the most reliable source ever but we still got a part confirmation of whatever she told Zero from Takuma's thoughts (I am assuming Sara told Zero that Kaname was involved in his past). This confrontation was quite necessary IMO, we really need to listen Kaname's side of the story. Also this will also part clarify where Yuuki stands in her relationship with both Kaname and Zero. Though I wonder how she'll take the fact that Kaname's statement about killing Handagi was wrong. All in all, this was quite an awesome chapter if you ask me.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Thank you all for the info and the pics provided, in combination with what SGK provided in her
    LJ page

reposting here...
    Spoiler:

it seems that Zero fully bought Sara's fairytales there and to seems that she has twisted all facts to match her needs; that was expected that she would do it, one way or another.

What I am also afraid is that Kaname shall not defend himself > perhaps the fact that Hanadagi's guardian talks to Yuuki about Hanadagi's murder is not accidental, that way perhaps Yuuki shall not place any trust in Kaname's self-accusations, if that's the case.

caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:45 pm

juliet wrote:Thank you all for the info and the pics provided, in combination with what SGK provided in her
    LJ page

reposting here...
    Spoiler:

it seems that Zero fully bought Sara's fairytales there and to seems that she has twisted all facts to match her needs; that was expected that she would do it, one way or another.

What I am also afraid is that Kaname shall not defend himself > perhaps the fact that Hanadagi's guardian talks to Yuuki about Hanadagi's murder is not accidental, that way perhaps Yuuki shall not place any trust in Kaname's self-accusations, if that's the case.

I agree, Kaname looks sad and is probably not going to defend himself.

what I'd like to add is that (1) Zero has Ichiru's memories and we don't know eveything Ichiru knew (Ichiru knew Kaname is an ancestor, for example....So ichiru might know more secrets).

(2) Maria sensed Shizuka's presence in Zero, so Zero might have Shizuka's memories.

Whatever Zero is accusing Kaname of, he may have other sources to confirm.

Woah, Takuma X Sara is getting HOT.....I might start shipping them...ROFL
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm

caela wrote:
    juliet wrote:Thank you all for the info and the pics provided, in combination with what SGK provided in her
    LJ page

reposting here...
    Spoiler:

I agree, Kaname looks sad and is probably not going to defend himself.

what I'd like to add is that (1) Zero has Ichiru's memories and we don't know eveything Ichiru knew (Ichiru knew Kaname is an ancestor, for example....So ichiru might know more secrets).

(2) Maria sensed Shizuka's presence in Zero, so Zero might have Shizuka's memories.

Woah, Takuma X Sara is getting HOT.....I might start shipping them...ROFL

to 1) I can´t wait to know his secrets, he has something really dark in his bag, I´m sure of that

to 2) I thought so too, maybe he has Shizuka´s memories through Ichiru?

to Takuma x Sara: I can only ship them because of Takuma, I want to know how his real feelings are! Right now nothing is clear, is he on her side or on the other, is he doing it out of his own free will or not? we can only guess right now...I hope he won´t burn his fingers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 pm

to Takuma x Sara: I can only ship them because of Takuma, I want to know how his real feelings are! Right now nothing is clear, is he on her side or on the other, is he doing it out of his own free will or not? we can only guess right now...I hope he won´t burn his fingers

It can also be the effects of the tabs there as the students that attack Yuuki, lets not forget that a pureblood's blood is considered even more desired than a child's and these tablets only seem to increase aggression and fade any inhibitions...so I am not buying them for now.

If Takuma would ever match with Sara I would go affraid because of terms of personality, I do not have words...to describe her..

To confirm what? Sara says herself that she has twisted the truth and has spread lies. Is this what he is going to confirm? Anyway, let's wait for the raws and we shall see.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Thank you sassyknight for those few pages. Very Happy

Its a very interesting chpater from what i see and i hope to see full raws and translations soon. Chapter 78 Pics! 3751784264

shizza24 wrote:It was expected for Zero to confront Yuuki like that after getting some info regarding Kaname from Sara. I am excited about the rest of the chapter now! I expect Zero to confirm what Sara told him from Kaname himself in the next chapter.. Kaname needs to answer quite a lot of questions from both Zero and Yuuki. Sara may not be the most reliable source ever but we still got a part confirmation of whatever she told Zero from Takuma's thoughts (I am assuming Sara told Zero that Kaname was involved in his past). This confrontation was quite necessary IMO, we really need to listen Kaname's side of the story. Also this will also part clarify where Yuuki stands in her relationship with both Kaname and Zero. Though I wonder how she'll take the fact that Kaname's statement about killing Handagi was wrong. All in all, this was quite an awesome chapter if you ask me.

Exactly we need kaname's side of the story to clarify alot. Also you can't just judge on one side, you must listen to both sides, look at the evidence and then judge.

LJ page

reposting here...
    Spoiler:

Thats for the information juliet!

In relation to zero having his own sources to confirm things. I wonder if zero actually knows that kaname is the kuran ancestor as it was rveealed to ichiru by kaname himself and with ichiru being devoured by zero this could be one part of information zero received? confused Just thinking out loud here. But what is zero confirming really? What sara said? As she has just said she lied basically so confirmataion on her words are faulse inpressions really.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:48 pm

juliet wrote:

It can also be the effects of the tabs there as the students that attack Yuuki, lets not forget that a pureblood's blood is considered even more desired than a child's and these tablets only seem to increase aggression and fade any inhibitions...so I am not buying them for now.

If Takuma would ever match with Sara I would go affraid because of terms of personality, I do not have words...to describe her..

Yeah I forgot to mention that, so many information Very Happy

I don´t like her personality too, how she sees the world, herself and everyone else...Takume can only lose her in my point of view
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 pm

LJ page

reposting here...
    Spoiler:

Kaname then becomes angry after he saw Zero grabing Yuuki and telling her such lies about how his family was murdered by (somehow kaname's plans)...
    This is becoming interesting...we'll be able to see som fight between these two this time?
    I want some Yume times too!
    T.T Hino-sensei surely is cruel...making such a scene between the triangle love. explosive
    I'm going to explode if i'm unable to see the rest of this chapter!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:

Thanks for the information juliet!

In relation to zero having his own sources to confirm things. I wonder if zero actually knows that kaname is the kuran ancestor as it was rveealed to ichiru by kaname himself and with ichiru being devoured by zero this could be one part of information zero received? confused Just thinking out loud here. But what is zero confirming really? What sara said? As she has just said she lied basically so confirmataion on her words are faulse inpressions really.

You are welcome Blood, but to be accurate it was Rosaever that posted SGK lines first, I just reposted here to have a continuation...

Exactly! since Sara confirms that she is lying and she does that to create conflict and trouble, what is there for Zero to confirm through the bloods that he has received?

I think we should all be a little cautious here before we jumped into conclusions and without a full translation and raws at least. the current info do not support this point, so we shall see.

This is becoming interesting...we'll be able to see som fight between these two this time?

Yes it seems interesting how Sara intends to use Zero to act against Kaname, it seemed to be her intention in the first place and now we see how she tries to achieve it. But I do not think that all of these can work so easy and safe for her...
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneChapter 78 Pics! Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 am

Interesting...So Sara is lying to Zero about Kaname being the one who destroyed his "Everything"? And she's doing that so she can use Zero to go up against Kaname?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 pm

shizza24 wrote: Kaname needs to answer quite a lot of questions from both Zero and Yuuki.

I beg to differ. Kaname has no reason nor any obligation to give any answer to Zero there. If Zero chose to believe into Sara’s lies i.e. believe a proven evil PB is his problem. Just shows how his hate (or jealousy) has blinded him to that extent…
    Why Kaname should prove that he is not an elephant to him I do not understand?

On the other hand Yuuki is another story. To her yes she has to answer to lots and he deserves many slaps from her despite that everything he does is for her and even if he had no other choice.

Sara may not be the most reliable source ever but

Haha “not the most reliable”??? She said herself that she has spread untrue/false rumours there … And this isn’t out of the blue is it? From how long we know that Sara had plans for Zero? Since chapter 65 when she said to Takuma that Zero is also a piece >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57815-39/vampire-knight/chapter-65.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57815-40/vampire-knight/chapter-65.html

Not to mention the times that she offered to him her blood or when she said that she needs a hunter’s hand! I always thought that Sara can’t be so stupid to believe that Zero would tag with her just like that! She must have had something more. And what better choice than to use Zero’s endless hate for Kaname?!

Or is it the first time that Sara is using deception and lies to achieve her goals?
    Even in the previous chapter said that she’ll instigate the situation in order to make the unwilling parts to act like she wants!

Also this will also part clarify where Yuuki stands in her relationship with both Kaname and Zero.

Will clarify where Yuuki stands based on what? Based on Sara’s lies that Kaname is responsible for Zero’s drama?

For me the key point is Kaname’s stance on the matter. As Juliet mentioned it is possible that he won’t defend himself T_T. If he still wants to distance Yuuki from him this is the perfect opportunity … he’ll take the blame and confirm Sara’s lies another time *sigh*. If so then - being fair to Yuuki – I really can’t blame her if she’ll reach her limits there!

But frankly I can’t see how this can clarify where Yuuki stands regarding the LT! Even if Yuuki will believe that Kaname is at fault and stands against him based on a lie this will be fake or am I wrong? And even so do you believe that the truth won’t come out eventually?

However right now I’m torn … I’m not sure if Kaname will play along with Sara again … his pissed and sad expression might be hinted that he won’t, and also what’s the meaning of his sudden appearance at the academy the exact moment? Just to confirm Sara’s lies? Don’t know I’m sceptic … Unfortunately we have to wait another month to know that *sigh*

caela wrote: what I'd like to add is that (1) Zero has Ichiru's memories and we don't know eveything Ichiru knew (Ichiru knew Kaname is an ancestor, for example....So ichiru might know more secrets).

If Zero has Ichirou and Shizuka’s memories/knowledge on the subject then why he believed Sara?

First of all Ichirou was the one who revealed him who the real culprit of their drama was >> Rido. Hence he asked Zero as his last wish to kill Rido something that he couldn’t do! >>
    Ichirou: “My goal EVER SINCE THE START was him… the man who imprisoned Shizuka-sama who CHANGED the list Kuran Rido” >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2166-17/vampire-knight/chapter-40.html

Secondly Shizuka as well wanted to kill Rido thus she needed Kaname’s “head” to gain the necessary power to confront Rido because she knew that he was responsible! And Maria as well reconfirmed (who she also took Shizuka’s blood so her testimony must be what Shizuka knew) that Rido was the culprit >>

Maria: “Shizuka sama was put in isolation right after she was born. They said it was to protect her. No one loved or cared for her. Then Zero’s parents hunted down the first person who showed her any form of love. When she lost him she went berserk with grief and anger.” (chap.26)
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2146-25/vampire-knight/chapter-26.html

“Wait Zero I want to tell you the truth … There was someone behind the scenes who used the Kiryus as pawns to hunt down Shizuka sama’s lover. Someone who wasn’t happy that she was in love with a vampire who used to be human. When Shizuka sama regained her senses she realized who the real enemy was and tried to gain more power to destroy her enemy.” (chap.26)
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2146-26/vampire-knight/chapter-26.html

Who ever did those things to her is the real enemy … the enemy of the PBs and of you…” (chap.26)

So really what Zero can confirm from “the other sources” is that Sara was lying … or probably it is more convenient for him to believe Sara than the last words of his brother huh?

As for that Kaname is the ancestor and not the real brother of Yuuki … Kaname already told him that he isn’t Yuuki’s brother long ago and the fact that he is an ancestor I can’t see how this is an accusation and moreover the relation with Kiryuus’ drama?

Juliet wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote: Just thinking out loud here. But what is zero confirming really? What sara said? As she has just said she lied basically so confirmataion on her words are faulse inpressions really.

Exactly! since Sara confirms that she is lying and she does that to create conflict and trouble, what is there for Zero to confirm through the bloods that he has received?

I think we should all be a little cautious here before we jumped into conclusions and without a full translation and raws at least. the current info do not support this point, so we shall see.

*nods* I couldn’t agree more with you girls! Seems like the anticipation to badmouth Kaname AGAIN its reaching the sky!

Juliet wrote: It can also be the effects of the tabs there as the students that attack Yuuki, lets not forget that a pureblood's blood is considered even more desired than a child's and these tablets only seem to increase aggression and fade any inhibitions...so I am not buying them for now.

Agree! I don’t want to jump to conclusions of why Takuma seems to bite Sara since we don’t even have the full raws yet but I would go affraid affraid affraid as well!

Sigh … another crack pairing haha … I can’t imagine Takuma falling for Sara … he must be a HUGE masochist to do that not to mention totally brainless.
    I love Takuma so much … he is my second fave character and I believe he is one of the most scrupulous individuals in this story so I would cry rivers if he was in love with Sara.

Juliet wrote:

Yes it seems interesting how Sara intends to use Zero to act against Kaname, it seemed to be her intention in the first place and now we see how she tries to achieve it. But I do not think that all of these can work so easy and safe for her...

I want to believe that Hino won’t go to such extents putting Kaname and Zero to fight T_T. I don’t want any of them to be hurt.
    I think that eventually Zero will find out the truth and he’ll come around. I still believe that those 3 will be on the same side in the end (like in the 1st arc) since all of them are the keys for the co-existence. *fingers crossed*

Meanwhile be prepared for much drama and cliffhangers! pale

Where are the full RAWS???!!!!! Chapter 78 Pics! 2747345646
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:08 pm

nina wrote:
    shizza24 wrote: Kaname needs to answer quite a lot of questions from both Zero and Yuuki.

I beg to differ. Kaname has no reason nor any obligation to give any answer to Zero there. If Zero chose to believe into Sara’s lies i.e. believe a proven evil PB is his problem. Just shows how his hate (or jealousy) has blinded him to that extent…
    Why Kaname should prove that he is not an elephant to him I do not understand?

On the other hand Yuuki is another story. To her yes she has to answer to lots and he deserves many slaps from her despite that everything he does is for her and even if he had no other choice.

Well Takuma's thoughts did confirm that Kaname had some sort of involvement regarding the Kiryuus.. I am not implying that this involvement caused their tragedy but still it was big enough to trigger Kaname's entire plan. So that was what I was referring to when I said Kaname needs to answer some questions to Zero since the matter concerns him directly.

Anyway.. the raws are up cheers http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1336108943
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:17 pm

thank you Shizza, they are already posted here;

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t1079-vampire-knight-chapter-78-full-raws#24138, i am closing this thread so they are not so many active, please continue all discussions if you wish to the new thread..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm