Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Share

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by nina on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:43 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Here is the link >> http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1336108943

    A bunch of thanks to the chinese team 【玖玖爱枢♀】 for their hard work! sFun_cheerleader2

    first translation you can also find: http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/976446.html#comments





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    Well that was my first thought, since Yuki was going to Sara's room, I also believe that Kaname was on his way there, and as we saw she found there Kaname sFun_hailbig , or it may be that he really had desire to see and ... to suck her wub blood .......Well that´s my opinion...
    I'm certain he just missed her so much that he couldn't stop to think of her safety(since she got attacked by other vampires)and went to see her if she was okay...and saw such a scene(zero grabbing Yuuki and blurting lies)of course he would make a sad and angry face right? scratch


    yes why kaname have to handle that? Of course not!!! A less coming from zero!!! Evil or Very Mad
    Zero?
    Zero's not even capable of saying he loves Yuuki
    not like Kaname said directly
    I love you!
    it's a simple word...
    but why he didn't said that? confused

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:34 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    I'm certain he just missed her so much that he couldn't stop to think of her safety(since she got attacked by other vampires)and went to see her if she was okay...and saw such a scene(zero grabbing Yuuki and blurting lies)of course he would make a sad and angry face right? scratch


    yes why kaname have to handle that? Of course not!!! A less coming from zero!!! Evil or Very Mad
    Zero?
    Zero's not even capable of saying he loves Yuuki
    not like Kaname said directly
    I love you!
    it's a simple word...
    but why he didn't said that? confused

    That confuses me! Perhaps because Kaname is more mature than zero , obviously!

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Akaruisama on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 am

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:


    yes why kaname have to handle that? Of course not!!! A less coming from zero!!! Evil or Very Mad
    Zero?
    Zero's not even capable of saying he loves Yuuki
    not like Kaname said directly
    I love you!
    it's a simple word...
    but why he didn't said that? confused

    That confuses me! Perhaps because Kaname is more mature than zero , obviously!


    How could Zero admit he loved Yuuki when he knew she loved Kaname?
    I agree Kaname is more mature but Zero just couldn't say something like that in situation he was changing slowly into vampire. It seems he was aware of Yuuki's feeling but he just didn't want to express his own. After Yuuki's changing sitution has not changed.

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:59 am

    Akaruisama wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Zero?
    Zero's not even capable of saying he loves Yuuki
    not like Kaname said directly
    I love you!
    it's a simple word...
    but why he didn't said that? confused

    That confuses me! Perhaps because Kaname is more mature than zero , obviously!


    How could Zero admit he loved Yuuki when he knew she loved Kaname?
    I agree Kaname is more mature but Zero just couldn't say something like that in situation he was changing slowly into vampire. It seems he was aware of Yuuki's feeling but he just didn't want to express his own. After Yuuki's changing sitution has not changed.

    yes, i also knew it, and I think that, it hurt more to Zero and so, I feel a bit too often Zeki! Thank you for your contribution Akaruisama! interesting

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:52 am

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    That confuses me! Perhaps because Kaname is more mature than zero , obviously!


    How could Zero admit he loved Yuuki when he knew she loved Kaname?
    I agree Kaname is more mature but Zero just couldn't say something like that in situation he was changing slowly into vampire. It seems he was aware of Yuuki's feeling but he just didn't want to express his own. After Yuuki's changing sitution has not changed.

    yes, i also knew it, and I think that, it hurt more to Zero and so, I feel a bit too often Zeki! Thank you for your contribution Akaruisama! interesting
    ahhhhhhhhh true love hurts right zero?? z-z-z-z zero stop glaring at me....

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 pm

    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:


    How could Zero admit he loved Yuuki when he knew she loved Kaname?
    I agree Kaname is more mature but Zero just couldn't say something like that in situation he was changing slowly into vampire. It seems he was aware of Yuuki's feeling but he just didn't want to express his own. After Yuuki's changing sitution has not changed.

    yes, i also knew it, and I think that, it hurt more to Zero and so, I feel a bit too often Zeki! Thank you for your contribution Akaruisama! interesting
    ahhhhhhhhh true love hurts right zero?? z-z-z-z zero stop glaring at me....

    JAJAJAJ Well i´m look at you right now !!! But is just something !!! That i feel pity for zero !!!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:15 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    yes, i also knew it, and I think that, it hurt more to Zero and so, I feel a bit too often Zeki! Thank you for your contribution Akaruisama! interesting
    ahhhhhhhhh true love hurts right zero?? z-z-z-z zero stop glaring at me....

    PITY??????????

    JAJAJAJ Well i´m look at you right now !!! But is just something !!! That i feel pity for zero !!!

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:41 am

    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    ahhhhhhhhh true love hurts right zero?? z-z-z-z zero stop glaring at me....

    PITY??????????

    JAJAJAJ Well i´m look at you right now !!! But is just something !!! That i feel pity for zero !!!

    well you know, Zero is the rough all the time, but when he drop his barriers to Yuki, is just so ... cute! drawling And that's what melts me!

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:29 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Zero?
    Zero's not even capable of saying he loves Yuuki
    not like Kaname said directly
    I love you!
    it's a simple word...
    but why he didn't said that? confused

    That confuses me! Perhaps because Kaname is more mature than zero , obviously!


    How could Zero admit he loved Yuuki when he knew she loved Kaname?
    I agree Kaname is more mature but Zero just couldn't say something like that in situation he was changing slowly into vampire. It seems he was aware of Yuuki's feeling but he just didn't want to express his own. After Yuuki's changing sitution has not changed.
    But i think when you love someone you have to say it at any circunstances right?
    and Kaname said it with so much love and so much passion
    I hope there's gonna be just Kaname and Yuuki together! wub

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:01 pm

    But i think when you love someone you have to say it at any circunstances right?
    and Kaname said it with so much love and so much passion
    I hope there's gonna be just Kaname and Yuuki together! wub

    yes you are right!!! So Kaname doesn´t Care about the circunstances (of lying Yuki and all that things) so stop and saying to Yuki that he love her!!! So Yume 4ever!!! wub


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:05 pm

    yes pull her to you and wisper in her ear "i love you i never want to part from you"

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:08 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    But i think when you love someone you have to say it at any circunstances right?
    and Kaname said it with so much love and so much passion
    I hope there's gonna be just Kaname and Yuuki together! wub

    yes you are right!!! So Kaname doesn´t Care about the circunstances (of lying Yuki and all that things) so stop and saying to Yuki that he love her!!! So Yume 4ever!!! wub

    He really REALLY loves Yuuki from the bottom of his heart so does Yuuki...they must END TOGETHER ALIVE AND HAPPY! cheers

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:13 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    But i think when you love someone you have to say it at any circunstances right?
    and Kaname said it with so much love and so much passion
    I hope there's gonna be just Kaname and Yuuki together! wub

    yes you are right!!! So Kaname doesn´t Care about the circunstances (of lying Yuki and all that things) so stop and saying to Yuki that he love her!!! So Yume 4ever!!! wub

    He really REALLY loves Yuuki from the bottom of his heart so does Yuuki...they must END TOGETHER ALIVE AND HAPPY! cheers

    Yes!!! Yume!!! And if yuki want to stay with Zero, is not a problem, i´m saty w/Kaname!!! sLo_BigBearHug

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    yes you are right!!! So Kaname doesn´t Care about the circunstances (of lying Yuki and all that things) so stop and saying to Yuki that he love her!!! So Yume 4ever!!! wub

    He really REALLY loves Yuuki from the bottom of his heart so does Yuuki...they must END TOGETHER ALIVE AND HAPPY! cheers

    Yes!!! Yume!!! And if yuki want to stay with Zero, is not a problem, i´m saty w/Kaname!!! sLo_BigBearHug
    ]
    NO NO NO!
    Yuuki can't stay with Zero
    it's impossible!

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    He really REALLY loves Yuuki from the bottom of his heart so does Yuuki...they must END TOGETHER ALIVE AND HAPPY! cheers

    Yes!!! Yume!!! And if yuki want to stay with Zero, is not a problem, i´m saty w/Kaname!!! sLo_BigBearHug
    ]
    NO NO NO!
    Yuuki can't stay with Zero
    it's impossible!

    jaja i´m just Kidding!! don´t worry! bouncing

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:51 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    Yes!!! Yume!!! And if yuki want to stay with Zero, is not a problem, i´m saty w/Kaname!!! sLo_BigBearHug
    ]
    NO NO NO!
    Yuuki can't stay with Zero
    it's impossible!

    jaja i´m just Kidding!! don´t worry! bouncing
    if yuki ended up with zero i wuold

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 pm

    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:]
    NO NO NO!
    Yuuki can't stay with Zero
    it's impossible!

    jaja i´m just Kidding!! don´t worry! bouncing
    if yuki ended up with zero i wuold

    don´t worry, every yume is going to concern about that!!! ajaja Smile

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:24 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    jaja i´m just Kidding!! don´t worry! bouncing
    if yuki ended up with zero i wuold

    don´t worry, every yume is going to concern about that!!! ajaja Smile
    most of the characters of this manga are gloomy don't ya think?
    but Yuuki don't think that Kaname would kill himself so why should us?
    Hino-sensei always had that doubting type of writting and making the plot...
    she always relies this manga on Kaname's protagonist sholders...so why kill him now?
    isn't this stupid thing to do? scratch

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:28 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    if yuki ended up with zero i wuold

    don´t worry, every yume is going to concern about that!!! ajaja Smile
    most of the characters of this manga are gloomy don't ya think?
    but Yuuki don't think that Kaname would kill himself so why should us?
    Hino-sensei always had that doubting type of writting and making the plot...
    she always relies this manga on Kaname's protagonist sholders...so why kill him now?
    isn't this stupid thing to do? scratch

    If it is, as I said earlier in a publication, it would be foolish to hino-sensei created a character so sophisticated and beautiful. That brings us to drool to all of us drawling , as Kaname does, so he ended up dead at the end! sSig_DOH

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:08 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    don´t worry, every yume is going to concern about that!!! ajaja Smile
    most of the characters of this manga are gloomy don't ya think?
    but Yuuki don't think that Kaname would kill himself so why should us?
    Hino-sensei always had that doubting type of writting and making the plot...
    she always relies this manga on Kaname's protagonist sholders...so why kill him now?
    isn't this stupid thing to do? scratch

    If it is, as I said earlier in a publication, it would be foolish to hino-sensei created a character so sophisticated and beautiful. That brings us to drool to all of us drawling , as Kaname does, so he ended up dead at the end! sSig_DOH
    Yeah and Kaname's one of the characters that iniciated the manga
    so you could say HE'S the protagonist of the hole manga history! scratch

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    most of the characters of this manga are gloomy don't ya think?
    but Yuuki don't think that Kaname would kill himself so why should us?
    Hino-sensei always had that doubting type of writting and making the plot...
    she always relies this manga on Kaname's protagonist sholders...so why kill him now?
    isn't this stupid thing to do? scratch

    If it is, as I said earlier in a publication, it would be foolish to hino-sensei created a character so sophisticated and beautiful. That brings us to drool to all of us drawling , as Kaname does, so he ended up dead at the end! sSig_DOH
    Yeah and Kaname's one of the characters that iniciated the manga
    so you could say HE'S the protagonist of the hole manga history! scratch

    yes, yes Kaname is the leading man!!! Post: N the Hot one!!!

    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by caela on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 pm

    juliet wrote:the statement that the fan book provides for Rido changing the list is also stated multiple times in the manga by the direct interferaed people such as Shizuka, Ichiru (who tried to kill Rido) and also Yagari who was away in a search about the responsible of the Kiryu incident;

    therefore canon or not canon the fan book states a canon event that was verified over and over again by multiple sources. There is no reason to doubt all these official sources just because Sara claims to know a secret > from a secret are we supposed to pass in doubting all of these sources that actually were supposed to investigate the crime?

    And even if Sara claims it to be so, how much trust can you place upon her words when we know that her initial intention is to create a chaos at an academy and take in her possession Zero as a weapon against Kaname?


    Umm...trusting Sara's words: We don't know what she said. Nothing to judge yet. Sara's motivations are clear (sort of) but intentions are not related to the truth value of what she said.

    What Shizuka said about the list and who she blames: Nothing that I could find, except about blaming the Kiryuu's. If you can find the page of the manga where she says she blames Rido, I would appreciate it.

    Yagari:
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2173-23/vampire-knight/chapter-47.html
    If you notice, Yagari never names a name: Kaname is the one claiming that it is Rido here.

    Ichiru: Chapter 40
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2166-17/vampire-knight/chapter-40.html

    Ichiru is a human and not a vampire, he would only know secrets from direct observation and what people tell him. Not the best source.

    So far, the only sources in the manga that Rido changed the list is Kaname and Ichiru, that I can see. Even the fanbook doesn't say that Rido changed the list, it says that Rido ordered the Senate to kill the lover.

    What Rido says about the ten years in the manga:
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2160-20/vampire-knight/chapter-34.html

    Also chap 41 Viz trans.

    Rido to followers: Shut up, all of you. I'm finally able to think.

    Rido doesn't sound like he did much over the ten years.

    Canon has Kaname called a liar (Yuuki, chap 66, http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-24/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html) and we have no idea about Ichiru's source: the fanbook does not address the matter of who was responsible for the list change.

    Sara has not been called a liar by canon, only one translator. 混乱に陥れる-----is an phrase/idiom, "throw into confusion/turmoil" You can type it into google as is and come up with that translation.
    http://www.dictionarist.com/english-japanese/throw+in

    Kaname at least knows who changed the list.




    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by juliet on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:01 am

    Yagari:
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2173-23/vampire-knight/chapter-47.html
    If you notice, Yagari never names a name: Kaname is the one claiming that it is Rido here.

    Yagari says:

    and when i found that there were corrupt liaisons between the high hierarchy of the hunter association and the vampire council, I was finally certain that what happened four years ago was not a pureblood losing their mind as it was said...and that there was someone...in the shadow corrupting the relations between the council and the association.

    and Kaname answers to Yagari who is certain as he states above;

    That man was after my little sister's youthful and thick blood but Zero has already taken care of him for us...

    so how do you explain this dialogue?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by aya-chan on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:44 am

    caela wrote:What Shizuka said about the list and who she blames: Nothing that I could find, except about blaming the Kiryuu's. If you can find the page of the manga where she says she blames Rido, I would appreciate it.

    You will not find shizuka calling rido as the culprit, however, you can find the followings:

    ->kaname chapter 19

    We probably have the same objective in mind...shizuka - refference to rido - and continued in chapter 20

    I shall destroy what you truly hated...those who twisted our fate of the purebloods.

    ->Maria chapter 26

    There was someone behind the scenes who used the kiryu's as pawns to hunt down shizuka's lover. Someone who wasn't happy that she was in love with a vampire who used to be a human. And when shizuka regained her senses, she realized who the real enemy was and tried to gain more power to destroy her enemy. who ever did those things to her is the real enemy...the enemy of the purebloods and of you.

    From Maria line you can understand that shizuka after she regained her senses she tried to find the real culprit - why her servant was put on hunters list when he did not fall to level e. her investigations lead to Rido.

    ->Ichiru chapter 40

    I tried only to fulfill shizuka-sama wish...He was my only target...The one who imprisoned shizuka-sama and interffered with the execution list...Rido Kuran.


    Moreover is yagari too who investigate their deaths.

    His convo with kaname show rido being the subject of their discussion.

    yagari: and when i found that there were corrupt liaisons between the high hierarchy of the hunter association and the vampire council, I was finally certain that what happened four years ago was not a pureblood losing their mind as it was said...and that there was someone...in the shadow corrupting the relations between the council and the association.

    Kaname: That man was after my little sister's youthful and thick blood but Zero has already taken care of him for us...

    I hate to repeat myself, but I would still do it: you must see those quotes as a whole, not to dismiss them when is convenient.

    Ichiru is a human and not a vampire, he would only know secrets from direct observation and what people tell him. Not the best source.

    Zero best source in knowing the culprit was shizuka - they spend 4 yrs in each other company. and shizuka way to find informations was through maria's ability to control animal minds. is possible for ichiru to have been around when shizuka discovered the culprit.

    So far, the only sources in the manga that Rido changed the list is Kaname and Ichiru, that I can see. Even the fanbook doesn't say that Rido changed the list, it says that Rido ordered the Senate to kill the lover.

    What's the difference? because he ordered to the senate to get rid of her servant he was put on the hunt list and kill afterwards. rido is the moral author of the crime.

    and we have no idea about Ichiru's source

    Since ichiru was with shizuka I guess ichiru source was shizuka herself.

    the fanbook does not address the matter of who was responsible for the list change.

    When a level e escape from vampire association watchful eyes they put that vampire on hunting list. Since the vampire senate had a strong connection with former hunters president I guessed they - the senate - inform them about it to take care of the problem - is hunters job to kill vampires after all

    Sara has not been called a liar by canon

    Do you need a manga character to call sara a liar? affraid but when she said she suspect kaname for killing ouri what was that? did you skipped that part scratch

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:47 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    caela wrote:What Shizuka said about the list and who she blames: Nothing that I could find, except about blaming the Kiryuu's. If you can find the page of the manga where she says she blames Rido, I would appreciate it.

    You will not find shizuka calling rido as the culprit, however, you can find the followings:

    ->kaname chapter 19

    We probably have the same objective in mind...shizuka - refference to rido - and continued in chapter 20

    I shall destroy what you truly hated...those who twisted our fate of the purebloods.

    ->Maria chapter 26

    There was someone behind the scenes who used the kiryu's as pawns to hunt down shizuka's lover. Someone who wasn't happy that she was in love with a vampire who used to be a human. And when shizuka regained her senses, she realized who the real enemy was and tried to gain more power to destroy her enemy. who ever did those things to her is the real enemy...the enemy of the purebloods and of you.

    From Maria line you can understand that shizuka after she regained her senses she tried to find the real culprit - why her servant was put on hunters list when he did not fall to level e. her investigations lead to Rido.

    ->Ichiru chapter 40

    I tried only to fulfill shizuka-sama wish...He was my only target...The one who imprisoned shizuka-sama and interffered with the execution list...Rido Kuran.


    Moreover is yagari too who investigate their deaths.

    His convo with kaname show rido being the subject of their discussion.

    yagari: and when i found that there were corrupt liaisons between the high hierarchy of the hunter association and the vampire council, I was finally certain that what happened four years ago was not a pureblood losing their mind as it was said...and that there was someone...in the shadow corrupting the relations between the council and the association.

    Kaname: That man was after my little sister's youthful and thick blood but Zero has already taken care of him for us...

    I hate to repeat myself, but I would still do it: you must see those quotes as a whole, not to dismiss them when is convenient.

    Ichiru is a human and not a vampire, he would only know secrets from direct observation and what people tell him. Not the best source.

    Zero best source in knowing the culprit was shizuka - they spend 4 yrs in each other company. and shizuka way to find informations was through maria's ability to control animal minds. is possible for ichiru to have been around when shizuka discovered the culprit.

    So far, the only sources in the manga that Rido changed the list is Kaname and Ichiru, that I can see. Even the fanbook doesn't say that Rido changed the list, it says that Rido ordered the Senate to kill the lover.

    What's the difference? because he ordered to the senate to get rid of her servant he was put on the hunt list and kill afterwards. rido is the moral author of the crime.

    and we have no idea about Ichiru's source

    Since ichiru was with shizuka I guess ichiru source was shizuka herself.

    the fanbook does not address the matter of who was responsible for the list change.

    When a level e escape from vampire association watchful eyes they put that vampire on hunting list. Since the vampire senate had a strong connection with former hunters president I guessed they - the senate - inform them about it to take care of the problem - is hunters job to kill vampires after all

    Sara has not been called a liar by canon

    Do you need a manga character to call sara a liar? affraid but when she said she suspect kaname for killing ouri what was that? did you skipped that part scratch
    Wich mean Ichiru Knew about Kaname being the ancestor of the Kuran Family and the oldest Vampire? rofl rofl rofl
    That's why he was so silent about everything?
    he just wanted to kill Rido for Shizuka's sake...
    since her lover was killed(based on my information)by Rido..he put the name of her lover on the Hunter's list...what a cruel thing to do to a fiancee
    Rido really was evil after all scratch

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by aya-chan on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:44 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Wich mean Ichiru Knew about Kaname being the ancestor of the Kuran Family and the oldest Vampire?

    No, ichiru did not know kaname was the progenitor of Kuran. he found out this information in the same time with takuma, and this because kaname told them.
    Ichiru asked kaname why he - kaname - cannot kill rido. Kaname aswered because he - Kaname - is the progenitor of kuran and rido is the master who awoke him from his slumber.


    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:23 am