Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Share

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by nina on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:43 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Here is the link >> http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1336108943

    A bunch of thanks to the chinese team 【玖玖爱枢♀】 for their hard work! sFun_cheerleader2

    first translation you can also find: http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/976446.html#comments





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 am

    aya-chan wrote:Caela, my reply will be short,

    In your history in this forum you came with strange theories, like:

    >>>zero became a pureblood because he drank yuuki's blood, and according to your theory yuuki's blood has/had this power
    But while you created this theory you dismissed fanbook and manga, where it was/is stated that purebloods vampires have no single drop of human blood inside their bodies.

    >>>yuuki never were turned into a human by her mother, and you based that of yuuki's blood taste.
    But again, creating this theory you dismissed manga and fanbook again.

    I guess tossing aside fanbook and manga is something common.
    I think that tossing the fanbook aside is a crime!
    All the ideas and secrets of the story and characters are included there so you can't toss them!NEVER!
    your idea is wrong about Zero being a pureblood,he was a HUMAN! explosive

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:01 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:Caela, my reply will be short,

    In your history in this forum you came with strange theories, like:

    >>>zero became a pureblood because he drank yuuki's blood, and according to your theory yuuki's blood has/had this power
    But while you created this theory you dismissed fanbook and manga, where it was/is stated that purebloods vampires have no single drop of human blood inside their bodies.

    >>>yuuki never were turned into a human by her mother, and you based that of yuuki's blood taste.
    But again, creating this theory you dismissed manga and fanbook again.

    I guess tossing aside fanbook and manga is something common.
    I think that tossing the fanbook aside is a crime!
    All the ideas and secrets of the story and characters are included there so you can't toss them!NEVER!
    your idea is wrong about Zero being a pureblood,he was a HUMAN! explosive

    i love the fan book i think it is amazing and if you look at kanames rooom and all the comments on that it is really funny that he hids pic of yuki in the books he reads and many other things

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:56 pm

    Caela just because you like the Zeki pairing, it doesn't mean you should ignore the rest of the Manga and just read those scenes and bash on the Yume fans. If you do that many theories you will come up with will be biased and make no sense . I am a Yume fan and when Kaname left Yuki I was upset, but I didn't (and many other yume fans) start trolling on the Zeki fans.

    I'm sorry but other members of the forum have proved you wrong with evidence, you just have to face the fact that you are wrong.

    Sorry

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:43 pm

    caela wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    caela wrote: Rido was jello pudding during that time... Rido was not the one who changed the list.

    Rido was not the one who wrote the name on the list himself, but he was the one who ordered to the senate to get rid of shizuka's servant.



    and you can see better in this one



    There is no proof of any activity, mental or otherwise from Rido 5-6 years prior when the list was changed.

    You try the big finger here. So, in your logic, if rido did not had any activity before changing the list means he did not change it? affraid
    rido was the one who ordered to the senate to get rid of shizuka's lover. evidence sustained by manga and fanbook .
    If the fanbook and manga itself aren't proves to you then I do not know what is.

    I suggest you to re-read manga/fanbook and then accuse others for not bringing proofs for their words. we yume demonstrate you that rido was the one responsable for zero's drama, but you did not show an evidence/facts which proved otherwise.

    I will keep this simple because somehow everything I write is read by other people as rude.

    umm...big finger?

    anyways... I used a google search on "fanbook" and was only able to find one definition:

    http://www.definition-of.net/fanbook
    http://www.definition-of.net/fanbook

    "definition of fanbook - Similar to a doujin, a fanbook is an unofficial art or comic book, created by a fan of any game, show or cartoon. Usually these fanbooks are created for Japanese anime and depict hentai themes."

    Fanbooks, even official ones, do not carry canon status. If it had canon status, the name "fanbook" would not be in the title.

    So yes, I am still waiting for proof. I am willing to wait for new chapters.
    wow
    i unestand now how a fanbook is supposed to be
    thanks for the information cheers

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by juliet on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:51 pm

    the statement that the fan book provides for Rido changing the list is also stated multiple times in the manga by the direct interferaed people such as Shizuka, Ichiru (who tried to kill Rido) and also Yagari who was away in a search about the responsible of the Kiryu incident;

    therefore canon or not canon the fan book states a canon event that was verified over and over again by multiple sources. There is no reason to doubt all these official sources just because Sara claims to know a secret > from a secret are we supposed to pass in doubting all of these sources that actually were supposed to investigate the crime?

    And even if Sara claims it to be so, how much trust can you place upon her words when we know that her initial intention is to create a chaos at an academy and take in her possession Zero as a weapon against Kaname?







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:20 pm

    juliet wrote:the statement that the fan book provides for Rido changing the list is also stated multiple times in the manga by the direct interferaed people such as Shizuka, Ichiru (who tried to kill Rido) and also Yagari who was away in a search about the responsible of the Kiryu incident;

    therefore canon or not canon the fan book states a canon event that was verified over and over again by multiple sources. There is no reason to doubt all these official sources just because Sara claims to know a secret > from a secret are we supposed to pass in doubting all of these sources that actually were supposed to investigate the crime?

    And even if Sara claims it to be so, how much trust can you place upon her words when we know that her initial intention is to create a chaos at an academy and take in her possession Zero as a weapon against Kaname?

    YEAH,I thinks Sara is lying to everyone...
    but she could be sayiung the truth behind her lies?
    she's more enigmatic than Kaname
    a mysterie sFun_banghead2
    maybe she's just the same age as Juuri?
    3.000 years old?
    that's why she thinks she could be Kaname's enemy? sSc_jawdrop3

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    juliet wrote:the statement that the fan book provides for Rido changing the list is also stated multiple times in the manga by the direct interferaed people such as Shizuka, Ichiru (who tried to kill Rido) and also Yagari who was away in a search about the responsible of the Kiryu incident;

    therefore canon or not canon the fan book states a canon event that was verified over and over again by multiple sources. There is no reason to doubt all these official sources just because Sara claims to know a secret > from a secret are we supposed to pass in doubting all of these sources that actually were supposed to investigate the crime?

    And even if Sara claims it to be so, how much trust can you place upon her words when we know that her initial intention is to create a chaos at an academy and take in her possession Zero as a weapon against Kaname?

    YEAH,I thinks Sara is lying to everyone...
    but she could be sayiung the truth behind her lies?
    she's more enigmatic than Kaname
    a mysterie sFun_banghead2
    maybe she's just the same age as Juuri?
    3.000 years old?
    that's why she thinks she could be Kaname's enemy? sSc_jawdrop3

    I don't think she is 3,000 years old, in the fanbook it says she is "A little older than Kaname" so maybe in Vampire years she is in her late twenties max?

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:32 pm

    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    juliet wrote:the statement that the fan book provides for Rido changing the list is also stated multiple times in the manga by the direct interferaed people such as Shizuka, Ichiru (who tried to kill Rido) and also Yagari who was away in a search about the responsible of the Kiryu incident;

    therefore canon or not canon the fan book states a canon event that was verified over and over again by multiple sources. There is no reason to doubt all these official sources just because Sara claims to know a secret > from a secret are we supposed to pass in doubting all of these sources that actually were supposed to investigate the crime?

    And even if Sara claims it to be so, how much trust can you place upon her words when we know that her initial intention is to create a chaos at an academy and take in her possession Zero as a weapon against Kaname?

    YEAH,I thinks Sara is lying to everyone...
    but she could be sayiung the truth behind her lies?
    she's more enigmatic than Kaname
    a mysterie sFun_banghead2
    maybe she's just the same age as Juuri?
    3.000 years old?
    that's why she thinks she could be Kaname's enemy? sSc_jawdrop3

    I don't think she is 3,000 years old, in the fanbook it says she is "A little older than Kaname" so maybe in Vampire years she is in her late twenties max?
    REALLY?
    WOW
    i didn't knew that...thanks for the info...but she seems more mature than everyone! scratch

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:37 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    YEAH,I thinks Sara is lying to everyone...
    but she could be sayiung the truth behind her lies?
    she's more enigmatic than Kaname
    a mysterie sFun_banghead2
    maybe she's just the same age as Juuri?
    3.000 years old?
    that's why she thinks she could be Kaname's enemy? sSc_jawdrop3

    I don't think she is 3,000 years old, in the fanbook it says she is "A little older than Kaname" so maybe in Vampire years she is in her late twenties max?
    REALLY?
    WOW
    i didn't knew that...thanks for the info...but she seems more mature than everyone! scratch

    I know she is XD. Who knows a really shocking plot twist may occur like....."Sara is the hooded Woman!" sSc_jawdrop3

    Nah probs not, but I think there is much MUCH more to her than what meets the eye
    I wonder what she really truly is

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm

    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:

    I don't think she is 3,000 years old, in the fanbook it says she is "A little older than Kaname" so maybe in Vampire years she is in her late twenties max?
    REALLY?
    WOW
    i didn't knew that...thanks for the info...but she seems more mature than everyone! scratch

    I know she is XD. Who knows a really shocking plot twist may occur like....."Sara is the hooded Woman!" sSc_jawdrop3

    Nah probs not, but I think there is much MUCH more to her than what meets the eye
    I wonder what she really truly is

    She is one sSig_censored sSig_censored . who not cares nothing more than to be queen and that Kaname will slowly destroy and kill! sFun_mischieviousbig


    But if she has 3,000 years, but Kaname is older than her, since Kaname is an ancestor and sara is not an ancestor right? I do not understand help me!? Please!!! crazy

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:50 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    REALLY?
    WOW
    i didn't knew that...thanks for the info...but she seems more mature than everyone! scratch

    I know she is XD. Who knows a really shocking plot twist may occur like....."Sara is the hooded Woman!" sSc_jawdrop3

    Nah probs not, but I think there is much MUCH more to her than what meets the eye
    I wonder what she really truly is

    She is one sSig_censored sSig_censored . who not cares nothing more than to be queen and that Kaname will slowly destroy and kill! sFun_mischieviousbig


    But if she has 3,000 years, but Kaname is older than her, since Kaname is an ancestor and sara is not an ancestor right? I do not understand help me!? Please!!! crazy

    Well in the fanbook it says Sara is "A little older than Kaname" but I think what it meant was how old he is excluding the years he has as the ancestor.

    Kaname's age in Vampire years: 19 (excluding the 10,000 slumber and Ancestor years)
    Sara's age in Vampire Years: 20+ because it says she is a little older than Kaname.

    Sara is definitely not 3,000 unless she is hiding something

    Does that make sense at all?

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:56 pm

    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:

    I know she is XD. Who knows a really shocking plot twist may occur like....."Sara is the hooded Woman!" sSc_jawdrop3

    Nah probs not, but I think there is much MUCH more to her than what meets the eye
    I wonder what she really truly is

    She is one sSig_censored sSig_censored . who not cares nothing more than to be queen and that Kaname will slowly destroy and kill! sFun_mischieviousbig


    But if she has 3,000 years, but Kaname is older than her, since Kaname is an ancestor and sara is not an ancestor right? I do not understand help me!? Please!!! crazy

    Well in the fanbook it says Sara is "A little older than Kaname" but I think what it meant was how old he is excluding the years he has as the ancestor.

    Kaname's age in Vampire years: 19 (excluding the 10,000 slumber and Ancestor years)
    Sara's age in Vampire Years: 20+ because it says she is a little older than Kaname.

    Sara is definitely not 3,000 unless she is hiding something

    Does that make sense at all?

    Well maybe say that she's older than younger Kaname (the now).
    Excluding the ancestor.
    Then Sara is older than him because of the years he lost as a child and that ... I think?!?

    But Kaname is the older because he is the ancestor ...

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    She is one sSig_censored sSig_censored . who not cares nothing more than to be queen and that Kaname will slowly destroy and kill! sFun_mischieviousbig


    But if she has 3,000 years, but Kaname is older than her, since Kaname is an ancestor and sara is not an ancestor right? I do not understand help me!? Please!!! crazy

    Well in the fanbook it says Sara is "A little older than Kaname" but I think what it meant was how old he is excluding the years he has as the ancestor.

    Kaname's age in Vampire years: 19 (excluding the 10,000 slumber and Ancestor years)
    Sara's age in Vampire Years: 20+ because it says she is a little older than Kaname.

    Sara is definitely not 3,000 unless she is hiding something

    Does that make sense at all?

    Well maybe say that she's older than younger Kaname (the now).
    Excluding the ancestor.
    Then Sara is older than him because of the years he lost as a child and that ... I think?!?

    But Kaname is the older because he is the ancestor ...

    Yeah I think I get what you mean now

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 pm

    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:

    Well in the fanbook it says Sara is "A little older than Kaname" but I think what it meant was how old he is excluding the years he has as the ancestor.

    Kaname's age in Vampire years: 19 (excluding the 10,000 slumber and Ancestor years)
    Sara's age in Vampire Years: 20+ because it says she is a little older than Kaname.

    Sara is definitely not 3,000 unless she is hiding something

    Does that make sense at all?

    Well maybe say that she's older than younger Kaname (the now).
    Excluding the ancestor.
    Then Sara is older than him because of the years he lost as a child and that ... I think?!?

    But Kaname is the older because he is the ancestor ...


    Well I think that's it ... Because there is no way that sSig_censored , is greater than our beautiful and powerful Kaname drawling
    Yeah I think I get what you mean now

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by juliet on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:46 am

    Back to the chapter we see that everything goes according to Sara's plans but what are Sara's plan there?

    do you think that she expected Kaname's visit there (therefore she creates so much chaos with her secret) or this would come to a surprise there? and your predictions about the reason that Kaname visited the academy? (even though perhaps he is not real there but a shadow, that's an option also)...

    Lastly there is this weird line from Hanadagi's servant
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/78/26

    that Hanadagi would be still alive if Sara had not invaded the castle; we can say that this is true as Kaname's plan seems to begin the moment that Sara broke the seal at Hanadagi...why the guardian does not blame Kaname but Sara? any ideas and thoughts about this?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:00 am

    juliet wrote:Back to the chapter we see that everything goes according to Sara's plans but what are Sara's plan there?

    do you think that she expected Kaname's visit there (therefore she creates so much chaos with her secret) or this would come to a surprise there? and your predictions about the reason that Kaname visited the academy? (even though perhaps he is not real there but a shadow, that's an option also)...

    Lastly there is this weird line from Hanadagi's servant
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/78/26

    that Hanadagi would be still alive if Sara had not invaded the castle; we can say that this is true as Kaname's plan seems to begin the moment that Sara broke the seal at Hanadagi...why the guardian does not blame Kaname but Sara? any ideas and thoughts about this?
    I think that Hanadagi's servant indeed "knew it all"?
    since the beggining that the real EVIL VAMPIRE was Sara all time along?

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:43 am

    juliet wrote:Back to the chapter we see that everything goes according to Sara's plans but what are Sara's plan there?

    do you think that she expected Kaname's visit there (therefore she creates so much chaos with her secret) or this would come to a surprise there? and your predictions about the reason that Kaname visited the academy? (even though perhaps he is not real there but a shadow, that's an option also)...

    Lastly there is this weird line from Hanadagi's servant
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/78/26

    that Hanadagi would be still alive if Sara had not invaded the castle; we can say that this is true as Kaname's plan seems to begin the moment that Sara broke the seal at Hanadagi...why the guardian does not blame Kaname but Sara? any ideas and thoughts about this?


    Maybe as you said it: She may blame Sara, because she was attacked at his master firts.
    Another option is that Sara had told all his plans ... saying something like, "Kaname will be the dirty work for me, killing all the pure bloods blablabla.... Or something like that. Then she sack deductions, that the real culprit was not Kaname, but Sara yes ... We know that Sara had hanadagi´s servant since Hanadagi was kill ... Then this may be the reason why she don´t blame Kaname directly but blame Sara, of what happened.

    And part of that Kaname appeared in one of his shadow, that's a strong possibility, I do not think Kaname risks going to the academy full of hunters ... well not alone .... Thanks!!! Great post!!! made me think more that the usual confused jajaja thanks

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:38 am

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    juliet wrote:Back to the chapter we see that everything goes according to Sara's plans but what are Sara's plan there?

    do you think that she expected Kaname's visit there (therefore she creates so much chaos with her secret) or this would come to a surprise there? and your predictions about the reason that Kaname visited the academy? (even though perhaps he is not real there but a shadow, that's an option also)...

    Lastly there is this weird line from Hanadagi's servant
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/78/26

    that Hanadagi would be still alive if Sara had not invaded the castle; we can say that this is true as Kaname's plan seems to begin the moment that Sara broke the seal at Hanadagi...why the guardian does not blame Kaname but Sara? any ideas and thoughts about this?


    Maybe as you said it: She may blame Sara, because she was attacked at his master firts.
    Another option is that Sara had told all his plans ... saying something like, "Kaname will be the dirty work for me, killing all the pure bloods blablabla.... Or something like that. Then she sack deductions, that the real culprit was not Kaname, but Sara yes ... We know that Sara had hanadagi´s servant since Hanadagi was kill ... Then this may be the reason why she don´t blame Kaname directly but blame Sara, of what happened.

    And part of that Kaname appeared in one of his shadow, that's a strong possibility, I do not think Kaname risks going to the academy full of hunters ... well not alone .... Thanks!!! Great post!!! made me think more that the usual confused jajaja thanks
    I'm sure she just wants to kill Sara because her master is dead now...and was killed by sara's hand...what a cruel girl

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by aya-chan on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 pm

    juliet wrote:Back to the chapter we see that everything goes according to Sara's plans but what are Sara's plan there?


    I think sara wanted someone who can wield anti-vampire weapons on her side. If she had plans to bring yuuki on her side probably she noticed is harder to do so. but I think from the beggining she was after Zero.

    In one chapter - I forgot in which, but I think it was in 73 - Sara said to takuma that in academy is something she want and the next panel was with Zero.
    Zero was an easy target for her since all she had to do was to take advantage of his hatred toward Kaname.

    do you think that she expected Kaname's visit there (therefore she creates so much chaos with her secret) or this would come to a surprise there? and your predictions about the reason that Kaname visited the academy?

    I think sara expected kaname to come after her when she will enrage him enough.

    Chapter 56, volume 12

    Sara: I am going to become queen.

    Takuma: You think Kaname will allow that?

    Sara: Of course not. He's the king. He confessed to you that he was the progenitor, didn't he? If that is true and I were Kaname I'd leave me alone for the time being. There will be no forgiveness. He will take my life the moment I anger him. That's what I'd do.

    And I think she had already enraged him. Her moves made yuuki to share her blood with vampires to bring them to their senses, and I doubt kaname is pleased with that.

    Or maybe kaname came after yuuki - to confessed the missing part of his past scratch
    I think kaname could have went to sara without checking on yuuki, but he stopped there. I am sure he missed her and he couldn't abstain himself, but why would he come to see her first when in previous chapter he said he doesn't want yuuki to interfere? wasn't simple to him to skip her? scratch

    even though perhaps he is not real there but a shadow, that's an option also

    Yeah, I wonder too. He fooled us once already...but it that was a familiar is a very angry version of his.

    Lastly there is this weird line from Hanadagi's servant
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/78/26

    that Hanadagi would be still alive if Sara had not invaded the castle; we can say that this is true as Kaname's plan seems to begin the moment that Sara broke the seal at Hanadagi...why the guardian does not blame Kaname but Sara? any ideas and thoughts about this?

    Maybe she consider sara being the one who gave the first blow to her master, and he had become weaker unable to fight and defend himself.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by juliet on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:10 pm

    I think sara expected kaname to come after her when she will enrage him enough.

    Chapter 56, volume 12

    Sara: I am going to become queen.

    Takuma: You think Kaname will allow that?

    Sara: Of course not. He's the king. He confessed to you that he was the progenitor, didn't he? If that is true and I were Kaname I'd leave me alone for the time being. There will be no forgiveness. He will take my life the moment I anger him. That's what I'd do.

    And I think she had already enraged him. Her moves made yuuki to share her blood with vampires to bring them to their senses, and I doubt kaname is pleased with that.

    yes exactly she knew Kaname's limits, yet it seems that she has no problems stepping on them, deliberately perhaps to push Zero to act against Kaname?
    but can she really believe that Zero will stop Kaname or that Kaname shall not protect himself especially when Yuuki is in a disadvantaged position with all the chaos that she has created and now Zero standing on her side?

    scratch Can she really want Kaname to burst in the academy right now that she has begun to control the game?

    Or she is betting on something else?

    Maybe she consider sara being the one who gave the first blow to her master, and he had become weaker unable to fight and defend himself.

    Hana could not anyway defend himself against Kaname because the latest was wielding the anti-vampire, that's another puzzle there. Probably Hana would been sleeping until now, unless this can be attributed to Sara awakening Hana prior to his time as Rido did to Kaname? could she for example be his master and be able to control him as a pureblood? Just thoughts to see where this can lead to...

    I'm sure she just wants to kill Sara because her master is dead now...and was killed by sara's hand...what a cruel girl

    Sara is after her at this moment, I only hope that Maria shall protect her and she won't get her back as she is also an important witness, perhaps she can tell us more about Hana's mystery.

    I think sara wanted someone who can wield anti-vampire weapons on her side. If she had plans to bring yuuki on her side probably she noticed is harder to do so. but I think from the beggining she was after Zero.

    In one chapter - I forgot in which, but I think it was in 73 - Sara said to takuma that in academy is something she want and the next panel was with Zero.
    Zero was an easy target for her since all she had to do was to take advantage of his hatred toward Kaname.

    I can not agree more with you, it looks like the hunters decision not to chase Kaname never fitted Sara's plan that wanted Zero to go against purebloods in the first place.

    But why Kaname to allow her such a shield? i think he won't and his appearance has a lot to do with this; could he leave Zero right now as a weapon to Sara's hands? whatever problems Zero has, apparently there are more at stake right now than the hunter's psychological issues, i am saying that in a good sense.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by nina on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    Juliet wrote: Back to the chapter we see that everything goes according to Sara's plans but what are Sara's plan there?

    I think sara wanted someone who can wield anti-vampire weapons on her side. If she had plans to bring yuuki on her side probably she noticed is harder to do so. but I think from the beggining she was after Zero.

    In one chapter - I forgot in which, but I think it was in 73 - Sara said to takuma that in academy is something she want and the next panel was with Zero.
    Zero was an easy target for her since all she had to do was to take advantage of his hatred toward Kaname.

    I agree. And she’d showed her intentions/plans regarding Zero long before chapter 73 … back in chapter 58, when she said to him that she wouldn’t mind taking in an abandoned puppy >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-47679-28/vampire-knight/chapter-58.html

    And now I’m thinking … how confident Sara was that eventually Zero will fall into her web that she didn’t even hesitate to piss him off huh? Anyway lol

    aya-chan wrote: I think sara expected kaname to come after her when she will enrage him enough.

    Chapter 56, volume 12

    Sara: I am going to become queen.

    Takuma: You think Kaname will allow that?

    Sara: Of course not. He's the king. He confessed to you that he was the progenitor, didn't he? If that is true and I were Kaname I'd leave me alone for the time being. There will be no forgiveness. He will take my life the moment I anger him. That's what I'd do.

    And I think she had already enraged him.

    I agree again that Sara expected Kaname’s arrival … is it a coincidence that she disclosed that “secret” after Kaname’s message that she is his next target while she has mentioned a few times before about that secret? I don’t think so.

    On the other hand I’m not sure that Kaname didn’t expect this development either … I mean yes, sure he is pissed but I think he had foresaw Sara’s move thus it wasn’t a surprise for him neither.

    Juliet wrote: Can she really want Kaname to burst in the academy right now that she has begun to control the game?

    But was the timing her choice or Kaname’s? What if he was the one who chose this moment? What if Sara actually believed that her turn has come thus she moved now to gain her weapon ~>Zero?
    Moreover that now Yuuki is sharing her blood here and there and she was ready to claim Takuma >> wouldn’t that bring her against Sara? Cuz I don’t think that Sara would hand over Takuma so easily.
    So in a way the clew had started to unreel when Kain handed over the bottle with the tablets to Hanabusa i.e. it was a move from Kaname’s side.

    But what about his efforts to crush Yuuki’s trust in him … could be a hint that he really wants Yuuki to believe in this revealed “sin” of his in order for Yuuki not to stand on his side but on Zero’s; thus she won’t jeopardize her safety?
    Cuz I’m thinking … if Yuuki stands on Kaname’s side this will bring her against Zero and Sara but if she’ll stand against him Yuuki’s safety -for the time being- is more certain. And if we add that nightmare of his which came after his message (another coincidence? lol) – that or he’ll lose her emotionally or physically- we know what Kaname would choose.
    And in any case even if he defends himself what chances are there for Zero to believe him? I think there is none. Zero has a fixed idea about him and now Sara reinforced it … he believes that he has proofs, so?

    But as you’ve pointed out already >>

    aya-chan wrote: I think kaname could have went to sara without checking on yuuki, but he stopped there. I am sure he missed her and he couldn't abstain himself, but why would he come to see her first when in previous chapter he said he doesn't want yuuki to interfere? wasn't simple to him to skip her?

    Exactly … so what purpose has his appearance in that moment in front of Yuuki and Zero? And I emphasize on Zero cuz as he could appear only to Sara he could perfectly have the choice to appear only in front of Yuuki when she would be alone if his goal was to reveal his past, or to take her away or to defend himself from Sara’s twists.

    On the other hand though if he had let the situation to unfold as it was then I think Zero would have stopped Yuuki … he wouldn’t let her to approach Sara and Yuuki after the “revelation” would have even less “arguments” to defend or believe in Kaname –at least openly- so the barrier aka Zero wouldn’t be there between Sara and Yuuki?
    For instance if he exposes Sara doesn’t he bring Yuuki in a more dangerous position considering that Zero won’t believe him?

    Juliet wrote: But why Kaname to allow her such a shield? i think he won't and his appearance has a lot to do with this; could he leave Zero right now as a weapon to Sara's hands? whatever problems Zero has, apparently there are more at stake right now than the hunter's psychological issues, i am saying that in a good sense.

    True … but what he can do? How can he convince Zero? scratch

    And something lastly … if he really wanted to kill Sara now why he sent that message? Why to give her the advantage to prepare herself? Wouldn’t be easier to surprise her before she makes her move on Zero? And even if he couldn’t kill her (just saying lol) why he announced his next move before hand?

    Don’t know even if I make sense haha … I have many contradictions






    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:19 pm

    aya-chan wrote: I think kaname could have went to sara without checking on yuuki, but he stopped there. I am sure he missed her and he couldn't abstain himself, but why would he come to see her first when in previous chapter he said he doesn't want yuuki to interfere? wasn't simple to him to skip her?

    Well that was my first thought, since Yuki was going to Sara's room, I also believe that Kaname was on his way there, and as we saw she found there Kaname sFun_hailbig , or it may be that he really had desire to see and ... to suck her wub blood .......Well that´s my opinion...

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    aya-chan wrote: I think kaname could have went to sara without checking on yuuki, but he stopped there. I am sure he missed her and he couldn't abstain himself, but why would he come to see her first when in previous chapter he said he doesn't want yuuki to interfere? wasn't simple to him to skip her?

    Well that was my first thought, since Yuki was going to Sara's room, I also believe that Kaname was on his way there, and as we saw she found there Kaname sFun_hailbig , or it may be that he really had desire to see and ... to suck her wub blood .......Well that´s my opinion...
    I'm certain he just missed her so much that he couldn't stop to think of her safety(since she got attacked by other vampires)and went to see her if she was okay...and saw such a scene(zero grabbing Yuuki and blurting lies)of course he would make a sad and angry face right? scratch

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Maria Kuran on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    aya-chan wrote: I think kaname could have went to sara without checking on yuuki, but he stopped there. I am sure he missed her and he couldn't abstain himself, but why would he come to see her first when in previous chapter he said he doesn't want yuuki to interfere? wasn't simple to him to skip her?

    Well that was my first thought, since Yuki was going to Sara's room, I also believe that Kaname was on his way there, and as we saw she found there Kaname sFun_hailbig , or it may be that he really had desire to see and ... to suck her wub blood .......Well that´s my opinion...
    I'm certain he just missed her so much that he couldn't stop to think of her safety(since she got attacked by other vampires)and went to see her if she was okay...and saw such a scene(zero grabbing Yuuki and blurting lies)of course he would make a sad and angry face right? scratch


    yes why kaname have to handle that? Of course not!!! A less coming from zero!!! Evil or Very Mad

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:51 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    Well that was my first thought, since Yuki was going to Sara's room, I also believe that Kaname was on his way there, and as we saw she found there Kaname sFun_hailbig , or it may be that he really had desire to see and ... to suck her wub blood .......Well that´s my opinion...
    I'm certain he just missed her so much that he couldn't stop to think of her safety(since she got attacked by other vampires)and went to see her if she was okay...and saw such a scene(zero grabbing Yuuki and blurting lies)of course he would make a sad and angry face right? scratch


    yes why kaname have to handle that? Of course not!!! A less coming from zero!!! Evil or Very Mad
    Is he jealous?
    of Zero?
    but he knows Yuuki loves him...so why the face? scratch confused

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    Well that was my first thought, since Yuki was going to Sara's room, I also believe that Kaname was on his way there, and as we saw she found there Kaname sFun_hailbig , or it may be that he really had desire to see and ... to suck her wub blood .......Well that´s my opinion...
    I'm certain he just missed her so much that he couldn't stop to think of her safety(since she got attacked by other vampires)and went to see her if she was okay...and saw such a scene(zero grabbing Yuuki and blurting lies)of course he would make a sad and angry face right? scratch


    yes why kaname have to handle that? Of course not!!! A less coming from zero!!! Evil or Very Mad
    Zero?
    Zero's not even capable of saying he loves Yuuki
    not like Kaname said directly
    I love you!
    it's a simple word...
    but why he didn't said that? confused

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 78 Full Raws + first translation

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 pm