Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Bar_left59%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Bar_left27%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Bar_left15%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
Lil Lynn
DarkRose
caela
Katherine
Yuki Kuran
valdezn
rosaever
Bloodredhead
juliet
Akaruisama
KuranPrince
aya-chan
nina
Kanamelover<3
Evil in love
mariangie
Maria Kuran
lililovelilica
22 posters

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZonePredictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Dropsoa

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Empty Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 am

Maybe Yuki thinks that Ichijou's the enemy now that he's on Sara's side?
    maybe Kaname would kill him if he got in the way?
    Sara's pretending to be good to make more servants...
    Yuuki's protecting the students from the tablets ,now that she's giving her blood that contains the best powers from purebloods... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 2289681036
    Kaname went to the academy to kill Sara and take Yuuki(i think that's his plan)...he's the KIng after all! sFun_hailtheking
    any more oppinions? confused
    he's gonna say:Come yuuki,to the only side you can be...maybe kiss her and suck her blood too aww how cute and sexy...after that they'll marry and have kids...living happily ever after Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 651225598 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 1019656462
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Empty Re: Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:22 am

lililovelilica wrote:Maybe Yuki thinks that Ichijou's the enemy now that he's on Sara's side?
    Yuuki's protecting the students from the tablets ,now that she's giving her blood that contains the best powers from purebloods... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 2289681036
    Kaname went to the academy to kill Sara and take Yuuki(i think that's his plan)...he's the KIng after all! sFun_hailtheking
    he's gonna say:Come yuuki,to the only side you can be...maybe kiss her and suck her blood too aww how cute and sexy...after that they'll marry and have kids...living happily ever after Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 651225598 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 1019656462

yes i think you are right That, maybe the Plans of kaname, kaname is in the academy for take Yuki With Him, Because I Lived her with ​​zero to Protect Her, But Know That zero is sara's under control, and Sara is making you Yuki's life miserable (with all the disorder of blood tablets , Yuki is coming to its limit). kaname can not leave her there anymore, so His Plans is take her ... And maybe leave! Not kill sara yet ... And later, (if the bad part of kaname is taken control of him) he not saying anything to yuki of what he is doing,, and is going to keep "chained" to him to protect her.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Empty Re: Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:Maybe Yuki thinks that Ichijou's the enemy now that he's on Sara's side?

yes i think you are right That, maybe the Plans of kaname, kaname is in the academy for take Yuki With Him, Because I Lived her with ​​zero to Protect Her, But Know That zero is sara's under control, and Sara is making you Yuki's life miserable (with all the disorder of blood tablets , Yuki is coming to its limit). kaname can not leave her there anymore, so His Plans is take her ... And maybe leave! Not kill sara yet ... And later, (if the bad part of kaname is taken control of him) he not saying anything to yuki of what he is doing,, and is going to keep "chained" to him to protect her.
    Zero's been used by Kaname (he used to protect yuuki)but now that both 3 of them are in the academy what do you think the end could be?hum...let me think...they try to fight each other and suddenly Yuuki stop both kaname and zero saying that's useless and she escapes with Kaname to ask some questions... scratch
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:05 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Zero's been used by Kaname (he used to protect yuuki)but now that both 3 of them are in the academy what do you think the end could be?hum...let me think...they try to fight each other and suddenly Yuuki stop both kaname and zero saying that's useless and she escapes with Kaname to ask some questions... scratch

yes i think, that kaname and zero are going to fight!!! and yuki is going to stop them!!! jajaja thanks!!!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:28 am

If Kaname is the "Black King"...
    then we can assume that the "Black Queen" is Yuuki?
    if he plans to take her back to his side...what's he gonna do first?
    1-talk with her?
    2-kiss her?
    3-hug her?
    4-fight zero?
    5-explain things?6-
    kill sara?
    they're many options...>.<
    what do you think reader?
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 am

lililovelilica wrote:If Kaname is the "Black King"...
    1-talk with her?
    2-kiss her?
    3-hug her?
    4-fight zero?
    5-explain things?6-
    kill sara?

Number 4-Fight zero!!! because zero is not going to let go so easy! argue explosive
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:38 am

Only a quick prediction ( Of course I could be wrong here .) :

Yuuki notices Zero's face is wounded . Zero's face is bleeding . Cleans his wound . Kaname appeared . Zero is very angry after noticing the man he hates appeared and hurt him . Kaname say he did this because Zero was going to hurt Yuuki . Yuuki request an explanation for why Kaname treated Zero that way . Zero will point Kaname with Bloody Rose . Zero says to Kaname he knows he is not Yuuki's brother . But the original vampire ancestor and / or Vampire King . Ask if Kaname's sin was ... ( Add here the theory you like . Mine is if Kaname's is the one who cursed hunter's with the twins curse . ) Kaname will agree with Zero . Zero is almost ready to shot Kaname with Bloody Rose . Yuuki gets between the guys . Zero misses his shot . Yuuki asks Kaname what it's happeneing . To explain to her why he is behaving as he is . Kaname looks Yuuki with a sad face . But don't answer her question . Kaname said he only came to the Academy for Sara . Kaname dissapears . Zero went to look for Kaname . Yuuki went after both guys .

Last edited by mariangie on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding)
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:56 am

mariangie wrote:Only a quick prediction ( Of course I could be wrong here .) :

Yuuki notices Zero's face is wounded . Zero's face is bleeding . Cleans his wound . Kaname appeared . Zero is very angry after noticing the man he hates appeared and hurt him . Kaname say he did this because Zero was going to hurt Yuuki . Yuuki request an explanation for why Kaname treated Zero that way . Zero will point Kaname with Bloody Rose . Zero says to Kaname he knows he is not Yuuki's brother . But the original vampire ancestor and / or Vampire King . Ask if Kaname's sin was ... ( Add here the theory you like . Mine is if Kaname's is the one who cursed hunter's with the twins curse . ) Kaname will agree with Zero . Zero is almost ready to shot Kaname with Bloody Rose . Yuuki gets between the guys . Zero misses his shot . Yuuki asks Kaname what it's happeneing . To explain to her why he is behaving as he is . Kaname looks Yuuki with a sad face . But don't answer her question . Kaname said he only came to the Academy for Sara . Kaname dissapears . Zero went to look for Kaname . Yuuki went after both guys .

I can see this as well, very likely Hino's plot. I will add more that Yuuki will hungry Kaname's blood as same as zero needs Yuuki's blood. Kaname may say "after everything is done I will tell, do whatever you want Yuuki". Yuuki wil be frighten and go to stop Kaname and soon we will see zeki's bite and I hope zero will be more friendly to Yuuki after knowing how he will about him (even if it is not love). I have feeling that as soon as Kaname appear the LT will be over.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:46 am

Evil in love wrote:
    mariangie wrote:Only a quick prediction ( Of course I could be wrong here .) :

I can see this as well, very likely Hino's plot. I will add more that Yuuki will hungry Kaname's blood as same as zero needs Yuuki's blood. Kaname may say "after everything is done I will tell, do whatever you want Yuuki". Yuuki wil be frighten and go to stop Kaname and soon we will see zeki's bite and I hope zero will be more friendly to Yuuki after knowing how he will about him (even if it is not love). I have feeling that as soon as Kaname appear the LT will be over.

I won't expect Zero biting Yuuki in the next few chapters . I think it could happen near the end of the story . Because when Zero bites Yuuki ; most probably as readers we will know at last the real feelings of Yuuki for both guys . Basically marking the end of the triangle with this action .

I expect for the triangle to be prolongued a little more . Because Sara's portion of the story is running yet . Until this part is not finished . The story will not move to the resolution part . The one who will resolve the mysteries we got from Kaname's past . The part where Kaname get out of his bond of Rido . How Zero at last resolve his issues with his loss of humanity / Level E . And maybe to reveal who is the real person manipulating from the shadows thhe White Chess side of the Chess Game on V . K . Until none of these things are explained . I don't expect Zero biting Yuuki . Nor the end of the love triangle .
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:47 pm

I am loving the ideas! Very Happy I think at one point in the chapter Kaname might say something like "Yuki, why are you being so reckless?" (referring to blood tablets) and he might take her away for her sake and then there might be another argument between the two and Zero and Kaname may fight, ahhh so much could happen now because the trio are together

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:55 pm

i want Kaname to slap Zero Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 3102619762 like he did to hunabusa(aido)in chapter 5
    then Kaname should grab yuki-samas armand her behind him and say "dont you dare thouge yuki you filthy cursed hunter" Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 131249377

AHHHH all of the yume moments Hino-sama could do Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 2554657431
    PLEASE HINO-SAMA GIVE US A YUME MOMANT LIKE THAT sFun_hailbig
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Well is just want to see a hot escene between yuki & kaname Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 1019656462

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:31 pm

HEY MARIAKURAN-SAN

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPN TO KANAME IN THE CHAPTER TO COME LOTS OF PEOPLE THINK THAT KANAME WILL DIE Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 1098764838 WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 Empty will zero and kaname start a fight in chapter 79?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:09 pm

in vampire knight chapter 78 on page 40 on the top right hant sidde you can see zeros eyes winden. you can also see a sound next to his eyes and that sound means slap/stike/hit. and if you look at the pic next to that the one of a shoct yuki saying "zero what just....." if you look at zeros right hand it looks like he is lifting it up as if to say that he had been hit by something...

Vampire Knight 78 Page 40 - Vampire Knight Manga
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:38 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote: in vampire knight chapter 78 on page 40 on the top right hant sidde you can see zeros eyes winden. you can also see a sound next to his eyes and that sound means slap/stike/hit. and if you look at the pic next to that the one of a shoct yuki saying "zero what just....." if you look at zeros right hand it looks like he is lifting it up as if to say that he had been hit by something...

Vampire Knight 78 Page 40 - Vampire Knight Manga

Yes we talk about this in the last topic!!! I think was in vampire knight chapter 78! and may be! is a highly anticipated fight! jajaja But i really think I think taht hino-sensei will make us wait longer for it. Cool
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:42 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:HEY MARIAKURAN-SAN

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPN TO KANAME IN THE CHAPTER TO COME LOTS OF PEOPLE THINK THAT KANAME WILL DIE Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 1098764838 WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Thanks for the "san" I'm flattered, Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 2554657431 well I do not think that kaname is going to died because is one of the main characters and the one who handles the plot of the manga right now! And I'm a Yume, then I do not want Kaname to die, and I love him and want him to be happy with yuki! and if he can with yuki then me! sLo_BigBearHug

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:21 pm

wait longer i cant do that Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 3887309346
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:27 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:wait longer i cant do that Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 3887309346

jajajaja rofl rofl believe me no one can´t! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 2747345646 but here we are!!! jajaja LOL

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:39 pm

you know how kaname "hit" zero chapter 78 do you think it was fatal? If it is and zero is dead i will have a party with all the yumes and dance on his grave
    ARE YOU WITH ME YUMES??????? WELL ARE YOU
    LETS KILL ZERO Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 131249377
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:45 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:you know how kaname "hit" zero chapter 78 do you think it was fatal? If it is and zero is dead i will have a party with all the yumes and dance on his grave
    I believe in peace, but if zero touch kaname. .... Well kaname can defends himself so ... lol. He is going to kicks zero ass´s Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 4155267722 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 707342981

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:04 am

HA HA NO PROB mariakuran-chan (can i call you that)so in all honesty i think that kaname will just say a few things then go kill sara take yuki and the chapter will end there... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 1027281640

well KANAME ANN YUKI FORVER
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:52 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote: you know how kaname "hit" zero chapter 78 do you think it was fatal? If it is and zero is dead i will have a party with all the yumes and dance on his grave

I know lots of Yumes that do not wish Zero’s death at all and certainly I don’t.

Please refrain from such flaming comments in the future and take under consideration the feelings of Zero’s fans.

Actually the way things are now are very open to every direction in my opinion.

For instance if Kaname has sent a hit towards Zero –hurting him or not doesn’t play much role … though I think the hit it might have passed next to Zero – but in any case that could be used from Hino in both ways >>
    1. Kaname went there cuz he want to clear up some things i.e. he is pissed with Zero’s words and actions.
    2. He is indeed pissed BUT if he still has in mind to distance Yuuki he might continue playing the “bad guy” there hurting Zero and not revealing anything to defend himself. (I don’t know even if that hit was intentional or he lost his composure there … we know Kaname’s aura when he is pissed haha)

Hence I think that Kaname’s stance is the key …

His stance it depends of if he really wanted to distance Yuuki with his previous message through Kaien or if it was a message to achieve something temporarily at that point … to gain time for example or protect Yuuki from Sara. ???

Another possibility is that he was indeed serious with his previous message but something in the run made him to change course. Although I have the feeling that Kaname “knew” what Sara will use against him and maybe even triggered it by delivering the message that his next target would be Sara. Cuz as we saw Sara had mentioned many times –in more subtle way- about this “secret” but she decides to disclose it after Yuuki revealed to her that she is the next Kaname’s target. So? Could be that Kaname wanted the exact development?

Either way though I can’t see that Kaname went there to take Yuuki away from the academy nor that their meeting would be lovey-dovey at this point … there are so many that going on currently and the story leaning towards action rather than romance.
    Also I certainly do not expect that neither from the boys will be killed … it is way too soon for something like that anyway. I find it more possible Yuuki to interfere and stop the hot-headed boys there lol.

mariangie wrote: Zero is almost ready to shot Kaname with Bloody Rose . Yuuki gets between the guys . Zero misses his shot . Yuuki asks Kaname what it's happeneing . To explain to her why he is behaving as he is . Kaname looks Yuuki with a sad face . But don't answer her question . Kaname said he only came to the Academy for Sara . Kaname dissapears . Zero went to look for Kaname . Yuuki went after both guys .

Hm … possible. At least it fits very well with Hino’s style and with the characters.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:29 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:you know how kaname "hit" zero chapter 78 do you think it was fatal? If it is and zero is dead i will have a party with all the yumes and dance on his grave

I am a yume and I do not wish for Zero's death. If Hino will decide to kill his character in the end - I hope she won't - I won't do the joy dance, because Hino would take a great pleasure away from me.
    I wish happiness to Zero on another woman side, such as Maria.

Let's hope for a happy end for vk characters cheers

Spoiler:

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:10 pm

nina wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote: you know how kaname "hit" zero chapter 78 do you think it was fatal? If it is and zero is dead i will have a party with all the yumes and dance on his grave

I know lots of Yumes that do not wish Zero’s death at all and certainly I don’t.

Please refrain from such flaming comments in the future and take under consideration the feelings of Zero’s fans.

Actually the way things are now are very open to every direction in my opinion.

For instance if Kaname has sent a hit towards Zero –hurting him or not doesn’t play much role … though I think the hit it might have passed next to Zero – but in any case that could be used from Hino in both ways >>
    1. Kaname went there cuz he want to clear up some things i.e. he is pissed with Zero’s words and actions.
    2. He is indeed pissed BUT if he still has in mind to distance Yuuki he might continue playing the “bad guy” there hurting Zero and not revealing anything to defend himself. (I don’t know even if that hit was intentional or he lost his composure there … we know Kaname’s aura when he is pissed haha)

Hence I think that Kaname’s stance is the key …

His stance it depends of if he really wanted to distance Yuuki with his previous message through Kaien or if it was a message to achieve something temporarily at that point … to gain time for example or protect Yuuki from Sara. ???

Another possibility is that he was indeed serious with his previous message but something in the run made him to change course. Although I have the feeling that Kaname “knew” what Sara will use against him and maybe even triggered it by delivering the message that his next target would be Sara. Cuz as we saw Sara had mentioned many times –in more subtle way- about this “secret” but she decides to disclose it after Yuuki revealed to her that she is the next Kaname’s target. So? Could be that Kaname wanted the exact development?

Either way though I can’t see that Kaname went there to take Yuuki away from the academy nor that their meeting would be lovey-dovey at this point … there are so many that going on currently and the story leaning towards action rather than romance.
    Also I certainly do not expect that neither from the boys will be killed … it is way too soon for something like that anyway. I find it more possible Yuuki to interfere and stop the hot-headed boys there lol.

mariangie wrote: Zero is almost ready to shot Kaname with Bloody Rose . Yuuki gets between the guys . Zero misses his shot . Yuuki asks Kaname what it's happeneing . To explain to her why he is behaving as he is . Kaname looks Yuuki with a sad face . But don't answer her question . Kaname said he only came to the Academy for Sara . Kaname dissapears . Zero went to look for Kaname . Yuuki went after both guys .

Hm … possible. At least it fits very well with Hino’s style and with the characters.

ha ha it looks like lots of you are taking what i said really serosly the way is was saying it in my head and the way you are interpreting are 2 very diffrent things Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 3307848339 i did not mean what i said and i am really sorry if i upseted people. i will say it once more I DID NOT MEAN WHAT I SAID AND SORRY IF I UPSET YOU

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:33 pm

lililovelilica wrote:If Kaname is the "Black King"...
    1-talk with her?
    2-kiss her?
    3-hug her?
    4-fight zero?
    5-explain things?6-
    kill sara?

if i had to pick one of the 5 options i would go with 2 because i am a yume
    but the one that is more likely to happen is he just came to kill sara

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:51 pm