Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Share

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:26 am

    I have seen this topic on MangaFox so I think it could be a good thread in our discussion. What do you think about that?
    I have impression that Takuma and Shiki with Rima are bounded in very special way. On the other side Shiki cosidered Yuuki and Kaname as a family and he declared a help for them. The next conflict is approaching?

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:12 am

    Hum...it's a good question...i think Shiki is taking the bloodtablets to stay close to takuma and help him if something dangerous happened Shiki could protect him as a friend,and Rima is angry at Shiki because he doesn't care if the bloodtablets could make some damage at him...and Ichijou is taking some distance and making his friendship with both Rima and Shiki more far away...seems like he's cold with everyone...just like Kaname...i just think he doesn't want to hurt anyone...am i right on the mark?

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:29 am

    lililovelilica wrote:Hum...it's a good question...i think Shiki is taking the bloodtablets to stay close to takuma and help him if something dangerous happened Shiki could protect him as a friend,and Rima is angry at Shiki because he doesn't care if the bloodtablets could make some damage at him...and Ichijou is taking some distance and making his friendship with both Rima and Shiki more far away...seems like he's cold with everyone...just like Kaname...i just think he doesn't want to hurt anyone...am i right on the mark?

    well Rima is going get them out of the problem, as Takuma save it to rido, she's going to save him from Sarah and she's always good to worry about Shiki, so perhaps he is making sure to take care of Takuma and Rima (not telling her anything) ... Well just hope that no one gets hurt! But i hope action in the next chapter!

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:40 am

    Next chapter
    Zero X Kaname
    a unusual fight!

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by aya-chan on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:33 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:I have seen this topic on MangaFox so I think it could be a good thread in our discussion. What do you think about that?
    I have impression that Takuma and Shiki with Rima are bounded in very special way. On the other side Shiki cosidered Yuuki and Kaname as a family and he declared a help for them. The next conflict is approaching?

    In shiki's case exist two options:

    1. he came to takuma to find ways to separate him from sara's influence.

    We saw that the blood tablets turn to ones who had taken them is creatures similar to level e - they lose their ration.
    Even this happened to those, shiki did not have this kind of behavior. actually he acted like his usual self. Maybe that happened due to his genetic inheritage - he's rido son.

    I like to believe rima found him and she gave him yuuki's blood,and he decided to go undercover and find information about the enemy.

    2. he was affected by blood tablets and him going there is the effect of that.
    If that is true I hope nothing bad will happen with takuma and shiki.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by juliet on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:I have seen this topic on MangaFox so I think it could be a good thread in our discussion. What do you think about that?
    I have impression that Takuma and Shiki with Rima are bounded in very special way. On the other side Shiki cosidered Yuuki and Kaname as a family and he declared a help for them. The next conflict is approaching?

    In shiki's case exist two options:

    1. he came to takuma to find ways to separate him from sara's influence.

    We saw that the blood tablets turn to ones who had taken them is creatures similar to level e - they lose their ration.
    Even this happened to those, shiki did not have this kind of behavior. actually he acted like his usual self. Maybe that happened due to his genetic inheritage - he's rido son.

    I like to believe rima found him and she gave him yuuki's blood,and he decided to go undercover and find information about the enemy.

    2. he was affected by blood tablets and him going there is the effect of that.
    If that is true I hope nothing bad will happen with takuma and shiki.

    I agree, that's the top most likely scenarios; also its a reverse from the first arc, it was Ichijou the one that protected Shiki back there and Rima mainly later on, now perhaps its time for Shiki to return the favor and with Rima's aid to get Takuma free bounce bounce loved to see that!






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:15 pm

    juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:I have seen this topic on MangaFox so I think it could be a good thread in our discussion. What do you think about that?
    I have impression that Takuma and Shiki with Rima are bounded in very special way. On the other side Shiki cosidered Yuuki and Kaname as a family and he declared a help for them. The next conflict is approaching?

    In shiki's case exist two options:

    1. he came to takuma to find ways to separate him from sara's influence.

    We saw that the blood tablets turn to ones who had taken them is creatures similar to level e - they lose their ration.
    Even this happened to those, shiki did not have this kind of behavior. actually he acted like his usual self. Maybe that happened due to his genetic inheritage - he's rido son.

    I like to believe rima found him and she gave him yuuki's blood,and he decided to go undercover and find information about the enemy.

    2. he was affected by blood tablets and him going there is the effect of that.
    If that is true I hope nothing bad will happen with takuma and shiki.

    I agree, that's the top most likely scenarios; also its a reverse from the first arc, it was Ichijou the one that protected Shiki back there and Rima mainly later on, now perhaps its time for Shiki to return the favor and with Rima's aid to get Takuma free bounce bounce loved to see that!
    Well..Writters always do this to the characters...it's mutual to help the person that helped you before right?and sure i would always help a friend that needs me or when they are in trouble ...that what FRIENDSHIP means right? Very Happy

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 pm



    I agree, that's the top most likely scenarios; also its a reverse from the first arc, it was Ichijou the one that protected Shiki back there and Rima mainly later on, now perhaps its time for Shiki to return the favor and with Rima's aid to get Takuma free bounce bounce loved to see that!
    Well..Writters always do this to the characters...it's mutual to help the person that helped you before right?and sure i would always help a friend that needs me or when they are in trouble ...that what FRIENDSHIP means right? Very Happy [/quote]

    Well I think what Rima feel for Takuma is friendship, but his feelings for Shiki .... Uhmm, not ... I'm not sure ... friendship? wub Well no matter continue...is just the i´m a Shima!!! LOL ...

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:

    I agree, that's the top most likely scenarios; also its a reverse from the first arc, it was Ichijou the one that protected Shiki back there and Rima mainly later on, now perhaps its time for Shiki to return the favor and with Rima's aid to get Takuma free bounce bounce loved to see that!
    Well..Writters always do this to the characters...it's mutual to help the person that helped you before right?and sure i would always help a friend that needs me or when they are in trouble ...that what FRIENDSHIP means right? Very Happy

    Well I think what Rima feel for Takuma is friendship, but his feelings for Shiki .... Uhmm, not ... I'm not sure ... friendship? wub Well no matter continue...is just the i´m a Shima!!! LOL ...[/quote]
    You have to understand one thing
    Ichijou likes Sara
    Shiki likes Rima and Rima likes Shiki
    the feelings Shiki have for Ichijou are just of a friend(friendship)a looooong friendship^^ king

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    I agree, that's the top most likely scenarios; also its a reverse from the first arc, it was Ichijou the one that protected Shiki back there and Rima mainly later on, now perhaps its time for Shiki to return the favor and with Rima's aid to get Takuma free bounce bounce loved to see that!
    Well..Writters always do this to the characters...it's mutual to help the person that helped you before right?and sure i would always help a friend that needs me or when they are in trouble ...that what FRIENDSHIP means right? Very Happy

    Well I think what Rima feel for Takuma is friendship, but his feelings for Shiki .... Uhmm, not ... I'm not sure ... friendship? wub Well no matter continue...is just the i´m a Shima!!! LOL ...
    You have to understand one thing
    Ichijou likes Sara
    Shiki likes Rima and Rima likes Shiki
    the feelings Shiki have for Ichijou are just of a friend(friendship)a looooong friendship^^ king

    yes that what i´m saying!!! That Shiki loves Rima and vice versa!!!

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Katherine on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:15 pm

    juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:I have seen this topic on MangaFox so I think it could be a good thread in our discussion. What do you think about that?
    I have impression that Takuma and Shiki with Rima are bounded in very special way. On the other side Shiki cosidered Yuuki and Kaname as a family and he declared a help for them. The next conflict is approaching?

    In shiki's case exist two options:

    1. he came to takuma to find ways to separate him from sara's influence.

    We saw that the blood tablets turn to ones who had taken them is creatures similar to level e - they lose their ration.
    Even this happened to those, shiki did not have this kind of behavior. actually he acted like his usual self. Maybe that happened due to his genetic inheritage - he's rido son.

    I like to believe rima found him and she gave him yuuki's blood,and he decided to go undercover and find information about the enemy.

    2. he was affected by blood tablets and him going there is the effect of that.
    If that is true I hope nothing bad will happen with takuma and shiki.

    I agree, that's the top most likely scenarios; also its a reverse from the first arc, it was Ichijou the one that protected Shiki back there and Rima mainly later on, now perhaps its time for Shiki to return the favor and with Rima's aid to get Takuma free bounce bounce loved to see that!

    I posted somewhere too that it is reverse ;) like it how Hino-sensei plays with the characters personalities ;)

    well I would like to see that Shiki can live with the tablets because of his inheritage, it would reveal a special power I always wanted to see ;)
    ok enough with my hopes^^

    Takuma and Shiki share a deep relationship, we all could see that for example in the scene where Takuma and Shiki were sitting in the moon dorm and shiki slept on him (now eith him of course^^) remember? it was shown in the special in the manga too...Shiki (and Rima) searched for him after the first arc and they were very happy when they found him on the ball. So all in all they are deep friends and they care for each other... they protect each other and they would take some risks (Takuma protected Shiki/Rido when Kaname attacked him on the roof)...it would be sad if shiki would only change on Takuma´s side because of the tablets. I think he does it because of his friendship to Takuma...
    Rima is in that protection thing too...she wanted to save shiki back then and Takuma wanted to save her back then. Now it´s Rima again who protects Shiki. She wants him to drink Yuuki´s blood to prevent him from falling into Sara´s hands. Shiki cares for his (best) friend and goes to Sara to protect him (he risks a lot for a friens and that shows how deep the relationship is).
    In a result of the analyse of the relationship of the three I would say that there is love between Shiki and Rima and a deep friendship between Takuma and Shiki, there is also a friendship between Rima and Takuma but in my eyes it´s not as deep as the friendship between the boys (of course no romantic relationship!)

    So with this it would only make sense in my eyes that Shiki goes to Takuma to protect him and not to follow Sara even if he risks alot...I don´t think that he just tries to return the favor he does it out of his feelings...

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:09 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

    In shiki's case exist two options:

    1. he came to takuma to find ways to separate him from sara's influence.

    We saw that the blood tablets turn to ones who had taken them is creatures similar to level e - they lose their ration.
    Even this happened to those, shiki did not have this kind of behavior. actually he acted like his usual self. Maybe that happened due to his genetic inheritage - he's rido son.

    I like to believe rima found him and she gave him yuuki's blood,and he decided to go undercover and find information about the enemy.

    2. he was affected by blood tablets and him going there is the effect of that.
    If that is true I hope nothing bad will happen with takuma and shiki.

    I agree, that's the top most likely scenarios; also its a reverse from the first arc, it was Ichijou the one that protected Shiki back there and Rima mainly later on, now perhaps its time for Shiki to return the favor and with Rima's aid to get Takuma free bounce bounce loved to see that!

    I posted somewhere too that it is reverse ;) like it how Hino-sensei plays with the characters personalities ;)

    well I would like to see that Shiki can live with the tablets because of his inheritage, it would reveal a special power I always wanted to see ;)
    ok enough with my hopes^^

    Takuma and Shiki share a deep relationship, we all could see that for example in the scene where Takuma and Shiki were sitting in the moon dorm and shiki slept on him (now eith him of course^^) remember? it was shown in the special in the manga too...Shiki (and Rima) searched for him after the first arc and they were very happy when they found him on the ball. So all in all they are deep friends and they care for each other... they protect each other and they would take some risks (Takuma protected Shiki/Rido when Kaname attacked him on the roof)...it would be sad if shiki would only change on Takuma´s side because of the tablets. I think he does it because of his friendship to Takuma...
    Rima is in that protection thing too...she wanted to save shiki back then and Takuma wanted to save her back then. Now it´s Rima again who protects Shiki. She wants him to drink Yuuki´s blood to prevent him from falling into Sara´s hands. Shiki cares for his (best) friend and goes to Sara to protect him (he risks a lot for a friens and that shows how deep the relationship is).
    In a result of the analyse of the relationship of the three I would say that there is love between Shiki and Rima and a deep friendship between Takuma and Shiki, there is also a friendship between Rima and Takuma but in my eyes it´s not as deep as the friendship between the boys (of course no romantic relationship!)

    So with this it would only make sense in my eyes that Shiki goes to Takuma to protect him and not to follow Sara even if he risks alot...I don´t think that he just tries to return the favor he does it out of his feelings...

    yes that´s was what i want it to say, but you kat express better than me!!! so thanks!!!

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Katherine on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:30 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    I agree, that's the top most likely scenarios; also its a reverse from the first arc, it was Ichijou the one that protected Shiki back there and Rima mainly later on, now perhaps its time for Shiki to return the favor and with Rima's aid to get Takuma free bounce bounce loved to see that!

    I posted somewhere too that it is reverse ;) like it how Hino-sensei plays with the characters personalities ;)

    well I would like to see that Shiki can live with the tablets because of his inheritage, it would reveal a special power I always wanted to see ;)
    ok enough with my hopes^^

    Takuma and Shiki share a deep relationship, we all could see that for example in the scene where Takuma and Shiki were sitting in the moon dorm and shiki slept on him (now eith him of course^^) remember? it was shown in the special in the manga too...Shiki (and Rima) searched for him after the first arc and they were very happy when they found him on the ball. So all in all they are deep friends and they care for each other... they protect each other and they would take some risks (Takuma protected Shiki/Rido when Kaname attacked him on the roof)...it would be sad if shiki would only change on Takuma´s side because of the tablets. I think he does it because of his friendship to Takuma...
    Rima is in that protection thing too...she wanted to save shiki back then and Takuma wanted to save her back then. Now it´s Rima again who protects Shiki. She wants him to drink Yuuki´s blood to prevent him from falling into Sara´s hands. Shiki cares for his (best) friend and goes to Sara to protect him (he risks a lot for a friens and that shows how deep the relationship is).
    In a result of the analyse of the relationship of the three I would say that there is love between Shiki and Rima and a deep friendship between Takuma and Shiki, there is also a friendship between Rima and Takuma but in my eyes it´s not as deep as the friendship between the boys (of course no romantic relationship!)

    So with this it would only make sense in my eyes that Shiki goes to Takuma to protect him and not to follow Sara even if he risks alot...I don´t think that he just tries to return the favor he does it out of his feelings...

    yes that´s was what i want it to say, but you kat express better than me!!! so thanks!!!

    thank you very much but you showed your point of view too Smile

    for me it´s a lot of love in it because Takuma is my #2 in VK and his relationship with Shiki touches me very much. I only want to see that everything was triggered by their relationship and their care for each other and not by Sara´s tablets. I think >Hino wants to show a deep friendship and because of that I´m pretty sure that she wants Shiki to be on Takuma´s side because of their friendship

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:10 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

    I posted somewhere too that it is reverse ;) like it how Hino-sensei plays with the characters personalities ;)

    well I would like to see that Shiki can live with the tablets because of his inheritage, it would reveal a special power I always wanted to see ;)
    ok enough with my hopes^^

    Takuma and Shiki share a deep relationship, we all could see that for example in the scene where Takuma and Shiki were sitting in the moon dorm and shiki slept on him (now eith him of course^^) remember? it was shown in the special in the manga too...Shiki (and Rima) searched for him after the first arc and they were very happy when they found him on the ball. So all in all they are deep friends and they care for each other... they protect each other and they would take some risks (Takuma protected Shiki/Rido when Kaname attacked him on the roof)...it would be sad if shiki would only change on Takuma´s side because of the tablets. I think he does it because of his friendship to Takuma...
    Rima is in that protection thing too...she wanted to save shiki back then and Takuma wanted to save her back then. Now it´s Rima again who protects Shiki. She wants him to drink Yuuki´s blood to prevent him from falling into Sara´s hands. Shiki cares for his (best) friend and goes to Sara to protect him (he risks a lot for a friens and that shows how deep the relationship is).
    In a result of the analyse of the relationship of the three I would say that there is love between Shiki and Rima and a deep friendship between Takuma and Shiki, there is also a friendship between Rima and Takuma but in my eyes it´s not as deep as the friendship between the boys (of course no romantic relationship!)

    So with this it would only make sense in my eyes that Shiki goes to Takuma to protect him and not to follow Sara even if he risks alot...I don´t think that he just tries to return the favor he does it out of his feelings...

    yes that´s was what i want it to say, but you kat express better than me!!! so thanks!!!

    thank you very much but you showed your point of view too Smile

    for me it´s a lot of love in it because Takuma is my #2 in VK and his relationship with Shiki touches me very much. I only want to see that everything was triggered by their relationship and their care for each other and not by Sara´s tablets. I think >Hino wants to show a deep friendship and because of that I´m pretty sure that she wants Shiki to be on Takuma´s side because of their friendship

    Again!!!! Kat, your way to express it awesome!!! Surprised

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Katherine on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    yes that´s was what i want it to say, but you kat express better than me!!! so thanks!!!

    thank you very much but you showed your point of view too Smile

    for me it´s a lot of love in it because Takuma is my #2 in VK and his relationship with Shiki touches me very much. I only want to see that everything was triggered by their relationship and their care for each other and not by Sara´s tablets. I think >Hino wants to show a deep friendship and because of that I´m pretty sure that she wants Shiki to be on Takuma´s side because of their friendship

    Again!!!! Kat, your way to express it awesome!!! Surprised

    Thank you so much again Smile You show your feelings very well too Smile

    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Maria Kuran on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:07 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

    thank you very much but you showed your point of view too Smile

    for me it´s a lot of love in it because Takuma is my #2 in VK and his relationship with Shiki touches me very much. I only want to see that everything was triggered by their relationship and their care for each other and not by Sara´s tablets. I think >Hino wants to show a deep friendship and because of that I´m pretty sure that she wants Shiki to be on Takuma´s side because of their friendship

    Again!!!! Kat, your way to express it awesome!!! Surprised

    Thank you so much again Smile You show your feelings very well too Smile

    JAjaja i don't think so,you are very kind!!! but thanks!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: What do you think is going to happen between Takuma and Senri?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:41 pm