Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left59%Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left27%Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left15%Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+9
mariangie
DarkRose
juliet
Conrad Weller
shizza24
Akaruisama
caela
aya-chan
Lil Lynn
13 posters

Showdown between Kaname and Zero?

Lil Lynn
    Lil Lynn
    Human

Humor : Bring on the blood bath...
    Warning ZoneShowdown between Kaname and Zero? Dropsoa

Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Empty Showdown between Kaname and Zero?

Post by Lil Lynn Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Alright throughout the entire manga, Kaname and Zero have had a intense hatred of one another argue Twisted Evil sFun_banghead2 so is it by chance that later on Kaname will decide that Zero no longer serves a purpose and will try to kill him?
    Kaname once told Zero that he was letting him drink his blood not for him but for Yuuki.
    Kaname also told someone (can't remember who it was) that he hasn killed Zero because he was afraid that he would lose Yuuki, and because yuuki is also in love with Zero.
    If Yuuki queen is in love wub with Kaname and Zero, and if Kaname chose to kill Zero, what would she do?
    What would happen to these three, will she chose one over another? Showdown between Kaname and Zero? 3892208978
    Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Vampire_Knight_Group_Scans_3903042
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Empty Re: Showdown between Kaname and Zero?

Post by aya-chan Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Lil Lynn wrote:Alright throughout the entire manga, Kaname and Zero have had a intense hatred of one another argue Twisted Evil sFun_banghead2 so is it by chance that later on Kaname will decide that Zero no longer serves a purpose and will try to kill him?
    Kaname once told Zero that he was letting him drink his blood not for him but for Yuuki.
    Kaname also told someone (can't remember who it was) that he hasn killed Zero because he was afraid that he would lose Yuuki, and because yuuki is also in love with Zero.
    If Yuuki queen is in love wub with Kaname and Zero, and if Kaname chose to kill Zero, what would she do?
    What would happen to these three, will she chose one over another? Showdown between Kaname and Zero? 3892208978

The part where yuuki say she's in love with zero doesn't exist. I do not know from where you took it, but in manga doesn't exist.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Lil Lynn wrote:Alright throughout the entire manga, Kaname and Zero have had a intense hatred of one another argue Twisted Evil sFun_banghead2 so is it by chance that later on Kaname will decide that Zero no longer serves a purpose and will try to kill him?

The part where yuuki say she's in love with zero doesn't exist. I do not know from where you took it, but in manga doesn't exist.

Chapter 49 and 51.

Where Yuuki says it directly is something you are specifically looking for, that is not what Lil Lynn wrote. "Is" and "says" are different verbs. This stuff belongs in a different thread anyway.

On topic: A fighting showdown between Zero and Kaname won't likely happen next chapter. If it happens it will be closer to endgame. Hopefully Hino-san can learn how to better draw a fight scene by then. That showdown deserves better physics than the other fight scenes have been given (Kaien vs. Kaname ch 75....bleh, Kaien didn't look like he knows how to use that thing.)

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Kaname told it Yagari Touga after first drinking blood scene with Yuuki and Zero.
    I don't think Kaname is now going to kill Zero. He desires Yuuki love and admiration too much for doing this. On the other side, if Kaname decided that Zero can ruin his plans which could keep Yuuki safe, he would kill Zero for sure. He would prefer keep Yuuki alive, even if she will hate him unthil her death.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:40 am

I really hope we get an epic showdown between the two boys... The day we get a duel to the death between Kaname and Zero, I'll be the happiest fangirl ever hehe xD But yeah I agree, I hope Hino-san draws it well.

I also don't think we will get a duel between the two in the next chapter. Though I can see it coming in the near future with the way things are going. And I have to admit I am quite excited to see how it would play out, if it ever happens that is.
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 pm

right now kaname is concerned on pureblood heads, his concern is not zero.

well kaname never says yuuki loves zero neither yuuki says she loves him. it's a small attachment she has towards zero which everyone has their opinons on.i wont get into that.

it was also stated in manga that aidou and yuuki both say we will stand by kaname,trust him no matter what.

Lil Lynn
    Lil Lynn
    Human

Humor : Bring on the blood bath...

Post by Lil Lynn Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Thanks everyone for pointing those things out, although i never ment that it would happen in the next ch. i was as some of you said, towards the ending. Thankyou very much for your incredible ideas.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:34 pm

I think that a fight between them is very likely to happen, especially when the climax reaches its peak but about that fight being a showdown (meaning towards the end) I do not think so. I think at the end (or i want to hope) that they will fight on the same side because that would be the reward -the embodiment of the peace treaty and finally the conclusion that shall end the war.

Of course they can always have their differences but dealing against a common enemy, they should join. After all they are not that different, i mean as characters and at least until now, we've seen them defending the good ones, the humans and the innocents.

If there is a fight between them perhaps its more about what happened in the past, apparently Zero might temporarily switch sides, but at the end I want to hope that all personal obstacles will be clarified and the showdown will be with the real enemies of the peace that shall end the wars and set clear bases for the continuation. As a reader i would like that to say that the circle closed and we all can enjoy it.
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Showdown between Kaname and Zero? Empty True

Post by DarkRose Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:37 am

aya-chan wrote:

Right, it never said anywhere that Yuuki loved Zero. Yuuki's probably just close to Zero more than anyone else, so she cares for him more, and let's say if Yuuki did love Zero secretly she'd probably be thinking Zero wouldn't return those feelings so she would never tell . bouncing

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:41 pm

i think that there may be a bit of a fight between kaname and zero. i have 2 resons for think this 1 if you look at chapter 78 the page before the last page and look at zeros eyes on the box on the right hand side the japasse charaters by his eyes could be translated as slap/hit/strike so it could mean that kaname is pissed that zero grabed yuki like that and pushed her in to the wall. but i may be wrong.
    reson no.2 well it is not like zero is just going to let kaname pass by...
    zero "hey kaname how is it going take it you are here to kill sara"
    kaname "yep that b*ch has been saying a hole bunch of things about me!"
    zero "really? well how about we go and get a coffe and i will tell you all about what has been going on where at cross acadame"
    kaname "really that is grat lets go!"
    and then the 2 boys walk out into the distions not even nottesing that yuki was there soon after that, yuki ran away.
    mean whil kaname and zero where....
    kaname "i feel like i am forgetting something..."
    zero "really? well if you havent figgered out what is is then it means it is not really importent."
    kaname "really?"
    zero "yep not important so anyway you where saying.."

the end
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:10 pm

juliet wrote:I think that a fight between them is very likely to happen, especially when the climax reaches its peak but about that fight being a showdown (meaning towards the end) I do not think so. I think at the end (or i want to hope) that they will fight on the same side because that would be the reward -the embodiment of the peace treaty and finally the conclusion that shall end the war.

Of course they can always have their differences but dealing against a common enemy, they should join. After all they are not that different, i mean as characters and at least until now, we've seen them defending the good ones, the humans and the innocents.

If there is a fight between them perhaps its more about what happened in the past, apparently Zero might temporarily switch sides, but at the end I want to hope that all personal obstacles will be clarified and the showdown will be with the real enemies of the peace that shall end the wars and set clear bases for the continuation. As a reader i would like that to say that the circle closed and we all can enjoy it.

I agree here . I believe both guys will confront in the next few chapters . Then to work together near the end against whoever is the final boss / villian .

In reality I expect a confrontation between Kaname and Zero very soon . Zero because he sees Kaname as the main reason for all his tragedy . Kaname because he sees Zero as the one who is harming Yuuki with his behavior . Zero is now by Sara's side . Kaname came to Cross Academy to kill Sara . So for Zero's best interest ; killing Kaname is top of his list . Kaname will not allow Zero to kill him so easily . Specially when he has told us clearly the only one Kaname would allow to kill him is Yuuki . And even if Kaname is planning to sacrifice / die at the end ; he would not want to die before his plan is fulfilled . This means a battle between both is a must in the next few chapters .

The thing here is am expecting Yuuki to interfere with this fight . She would not allow any of the guys she cares / loves to die in the hands of the other .

A little detail about chapter 78 . Near the end of the chapter , Zero is shown with a cut at his face . Which was done by Kaname . After Kaname noticed Zero was pushing Yuuki to the wall . So Kaname is not exactly happy to know how Yuuki was treated by Zero at that moment .

Link here :

]http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c078/37.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c078/40.html
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:02 pm

mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:I think that a fight between them is very likely to happen, especially when the climax reaches its peak but about that fight being a showdown (meaning towards the end) I do not think so. I think at the end (or i want to hope) that they will fight on the same side because that would be the reward -the embodiment of the peace treaty and finally the conclusion that shall end the war.

I agree here . I believe both guys will confront in the next few chapters . Then to work together near the end against whoever is the final boss / villian .

In reality I expect a confrontation between Kaname and Zero very soon . Zero because he sees Kaname as the main reason for all his tragedy . Kaname because he sees Zero as the one who is harming Yuuki with his behavior . Zero is now by Sara's side . Kaname came to Cross Academy to kill Sara . So for Zero's best interest ; killing Kaname is top of his list . Kaname will not allow Zero to kill him so easily . Specially when he has told us clearly the only one Kaname would allow to kill him is Yuuki . And even if Kaname is planning to sacrifice / die at the end ; he would not want to die before his plan is fulfilled . This means a battle between both is a must in the next few chapters .

The thing here is am expecting Yuuki to interfere with this fight . She would not allow any of the guys she cares / loves to die in the hands of the other .

A little detail about chapter 78 . Near the end of the chapter , Zero is shown with a cut at his face . Which was done by Kaname . After Kaname noticed Zero was pushing Yuuki to the wall . So Kaname is not exactly happy to know how Yuuki was treated by Zero at that moment .

Link here :

はつ(ha/tsu) is the sound you were referencing Mariangie

(1) three possible definitions of the Japanese onomatopoeia "は"/ha:

ha = (gasp)
    ha = (surprise)
    ha = (realization)

http://www.japansugoi.com/wordpress/common-japanese-onomatopoeia-word-sounds-found-in-manga/

http://www.japansugoi.com/wordpress/common-japanese-onomatopoeia-word-sounds-found-in-manga/

(2) the "つ"/tsu is smaller than the "は" and is referred to as an たっと (tatto): the significance of that is:

"The small tsu is also used at the end of a sentence, to indicate a glottal stop (a sharp or cut-off articulation), which may indicate angry or surprised speech."

http://www.sljfaq.org/afaq/sokuon-uses.html

The sound "hatsu" shows that Zero was surprised to sense Kaname. It is there to show that Zero sensed Kaname first, and that Yuuki's Kaname-sensors were not working as well.

Part of the reason I don't think a fight will happen in the next chapter is that Kaname was very close to them before either Yuuki (pureblood who drank Kaname) and Zero (hunter vamp who also had some Kaname blood) could sense Kaname. Zero can sense vampires by fighting intent (as per vampire Maria in chap 73) so I don't think Kaname is there for a fight. Also the fact Kaname got so close without either of the two sensing it probably means this is a after-image of Kaname and the real Kaname is elsewhere.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 pm

caela wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

Link here :

はつ(ha/tsu) is the sound you were referencing Mariangie

(1) three possible definitions of the Japanese onomatopoeia "は"/ha:

ha = (gasp)
    ha = (surprise)
    ha = (realization)

(2) the "つ"/tsu is smaller than the "は" and is referred to as an たっと (tatto): the significance of that is:

"The small tsu is also used at the end of a sentence, to indicate a glottal stop (a sharp or cut-off articulation), which may indicate angry or surprised speech."

The sound "hatsu" shows that Zero was surprised to sense Kaname. It is there to show that Zero sensed Kaname first, and that Yuuki's Kaname-sensors were not working as well.

Part of the reason I don't think a fight will happen in the next chapter is that Kaname was very close to them before either Yuuki (pureblood who drank Kaname) and Zero (hunter vamp who also had some Kaname blood) could sense Kaname. Zero can sense vampires by fighting intent (as per vampire Maria in chap 73) so I don't think Kaname is there for a fight. Also the fact Kaname got so close without either of the two sensing it probably means this is a after-image of Kaname and the real Kaname is elsewhere.

Wow thank you so much for the excursus into japanese language ;) It´s really interesting what we can interpret into one little word/ expression/ sign (+)

I don´t really think that it´s an after-image of Kaname...I think that he is really there but maybe without a fighting-intent towards Zero or Yuuki
    Zero really has good abilities Smile He notices Kaname faster than Yuuki did...maybe Yuuki wasn´t able to feel him so fast because of her actions in the night class, I mean she lost a lot of blood and that has to trigger something in my eyes, don´t you think so?
    well I´m not a supporter of the idea that there will be a showdown in the next chapter, too...a normal talk is possibile and makes sense...Kaname has a different enemy, he will wait for the fight until the end (well Zero may think differently about this but I think that we just have to wait a little bit longer ;)
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneShowdown between Kaname and Zero? Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 am

I definitely want to see an epic battle between Zero and Kaname!! Very Happy It's been a loooong time coming! Yes we've seen them get into small fights...but a mean like a REAL fight. I want to see them go all out with their fighting abilities on each other because I know all that pent up rage is just waiting to get out x3
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I definitely want to see an epic battle between Zero and Kaname!! Very Happy It's been a loooong time coming! Yes we've seen them get into small fights...but a mean like a REAL fight. I want to see them go all out with their fighting abilities on each other because I know all that pent up rage is just waiting to get out x3

There are a lot of people who want this fight...in my eyes the boys have to show their anger towards each other so that they can make peace again (we don´t want those beautiful guys to be hurt right? )
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I definitely want to see an epic battle between Zero and Kaname!! Very Happy It's been a loooong time coming! Yes we've seen them get into small fights...but a mean like a REAL fight. I want to see them go all out with their fighting abilities on each other because I know all that pent up rage is just waiting to get out x3

There are a lot of people who want this fight...in my eyes the boys have to show their anger towards each other so that they can make peace again (we don´t want those beautiful guys to be hurt right? )

No way! The way that the script is right now, there is no way that one being lost would not effect the other as well. Kaname but also Zero are two pieces of outstanding value, if they are defeated in any way that would be a victory for the dark side....i agree that they should resolve their differences (even if fighting is involved and our agony reaches the skies) but then get over it and move on. How many chapters would Hino take for that?
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:40 pm

juliet wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

No way! The way that the script is right now, there is no way that one being lost would not effect the other as well. Kaname but also Zero are two pieces of outstanding value, if they are defeated in any way that would be a victory for the dark side....i agree that they should resolve their differences (even if fighting is involved and our agony reaches the skies) but then get over it and move on. How many chapters would Hino take for that?

That´s exactly what I meant ;) They should solve everything so that they can fight together against the enemy ;)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Katherine wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

That´s exactly what I meant ;) They should solve everything so that they can fight together against the enemy ;)

I know...cheers Katherine we seem to share the same ideas bounce, let's be optimistic that they shall see through all of their differences, after all if they don't do it (saving the peace and the co-existence) who shall? so it will be in their advantage to work together as they did and before. It's a matter for how much Hino shall drag this ( and us with them) until they join forces even if that's not their primary intentions.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:54 pm

juliet wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I know...cheers Katherine we seem to share the same ideas bounce, let's be optimistic that they shall see through all of their differences, after all if they don't do it (saving the peace and the co-existence) who shall? so it will be in their advantage to work together as they did and before. It's a matter for how much Hino shall drag this ( and us with them) until they join forces even if that's not their primary intentions.

yes, that´s great sLo_BigBearHug Showdown between Kaname and Zero? 2274236167 Showdown between Kaname and Zero? 2660116546

We all know that both, Kaname and Zero, are so strong, they could beat so many guys, but together they would be invincible...In the end both of them try to protect mankind. so actually they have a deep connection (although they have other goals too and don´t notice so much how much potencial they have together. Because of their strengh together they can be able to beat the enemy together and they will have the advantage. They can make peace and construct a good community and society. I hope that Hino doesn´t wait for too many chapters anymore, I want to see them fighting together like two friends^^ (well they will never be deep friends but we can imagine that in our heads^^)
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:52 am

Katherine wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

yes, that´s great sLo_BigBearHug Showdown between Kaname and Zero? 2274236167 Showdown between Kaname and Zero? 2660116546

We all know that both, Kaname and Zero, are so strong, they could beat so many guys, but together they would be invincible...In the end both of them try to protect mankind. so actually they have a deep connection (although they have other goals too and don´t notice so much how much potencial they have together. Because of their strengh together they can be able to beat the enemy together and they will have the advantage. They can make peace and construct a good community and society. I hope that Hino doesn´t wait for too many chapters anymore, I want to see them fighting together like two friends^^ (well they will never be deep friends but we can imagine that in our heads^^)
    I think you're dreaming with the impossible(that would never happen)even if it was for Yuuki's sake they'll never be friends rofl
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 am

*sigh* expectations crushed...will I never get the long-awaited battle between zero and kaname? T-T You could tell in the new chapter Zero was totally ready to blow his head off...( even though it wasn't the real him) but Yuuki stopped him.... although what happens after that I'm not complaining about...Very Happy <3
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:17 am

Don't lose hope about Zero and Kaname fighting soon . When Kaname will at last decide to kill Sara . Zero will be there to stop him . This could garantee a little figthing between the guys .
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 am

eh, who knows... i don't think zero would go that far for Sara... i don't think he'd risk his life to save her since he already had something confirmed by kaname himself. what more does he want out of her anyways....?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:*sigh* expectations crushed...will I never get the long-awaited battle between zero and kaname? T-T You could tell in the new chapter Zero was totally ready to blow his head off...( even though it wasn't the real him) but Yuuki stopped him.... although what happens after that I'm not complaining about...Very Happy <3
    zero would be dead if he blow his head off..... almost..
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:58 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:*sigh* expectations crushed...will I never get the long-awaited battle between zero and kaname? T-T You could tell in the new chapter Zero was totally ready to blow his head off...( even though it wasn't the real him) but Yuuki stopped him.... although what happens after that I'm not complaining about...Very Happy <3
    zero would be dead if he blow his head off..... almost..

hey hey no bashing please Smile
    I want a showdown too but it should end peaceful ;) no one should lose his head (the hand Kaname lost the last time was horrible enough)

But there will be some chance in future too I´m sure of that so let´s be patient

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 pm