Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Bar_left59%Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Bar_left27%Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Bar_left15%Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
Katherine
KuranPrince
andy-san
Meleas
mariangie
Divine Rose
lililovelilica
iiXerxes
Maeko
Evil in love
Knightmare
Bloodredhead
rosaever
ariel
Arnien
aya-chan
Rikana-hime
libra
nina
SassyKnight
juliet
25 posters

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Empty Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation

Post by juliet Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Thanks to the LJ community and Arinicole for notifying about the release of the vampire knight 79 full raws
    Link for the lJ: http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/979631.html#comments

direct link HERE

and many thanks also to senbyafanatic that made a first translation for all of us to enjoy:

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/979917.html#cutid1 thank you..

Last edited by juliet on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Drops2

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation

Post by SassyKnight Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:46 pm

I might cry.... Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 3307848339 Look at how Yuki and Zero looked at each other at the end...Theres GOTTA be a ZeKi kiss... Sad Im so sad right now...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation

Post by nina Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Thanks!!!!!! bounce

I'm running!!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:47 pm

SassyKnight wrote:I might cry.... Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 3307848339 Look at how Yuki and Zero looked at each other at the end...Theres GOTTA be a ZeKi kiss... Sad Im so sad right now...

I want to but for other reasons...Ah KANAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, Nina you are welcome...
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Thanks juls... sLo_BigBearHug

OMG it's so few!!!
    I hope to get a translation ASAP... I just can't wait!!!
    I think it would be an interesting one!
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:10 pm

SassyKnight wrote:I might cry.... Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 3307848339 Look at how Yuki and Zero looked at each other at the end...Theres GOTTA be a ZeKi kiss... Sad Im so sad right now...
    Don't want to be rude your zeki fangirl but in SGK's blog.She said in her sumary:
    The chapter ends with Zero pushing Yuuki away (breaking off the hug),
    looking at her crying while she thinks she has to stop Kaname's plan and while Zero is thinking that he doesn't want Yuuki to cry for him.

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:23 pm

juliet wrote:Thanks to the LJ community and Arinicole for notifying about the release of the vampire knight 79 full raws
    Link for the lJ: http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/979631.html#comments

direct link HERE

thank you Juliet! but because of my crappy internet I cannot see the pages Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 3307848339 I will try later, maybe I would have more luck
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:42 pm

You are welcome all;

just to add that a translation is up (and I have added that to my first post as well but in case anyone does not see it), here is also the link to the chapter's translation;

and many thanks also to senbyafanatic that made a first translation for all of us to enjoy:

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/979917.html#cutid1
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:01 pm

juliet thank for posting the translation.
    I couldn't be more anxious to read it!!!

Arnien
    Arnien
    Human

Post by Arnien Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:42 pm

tnk u sooooooooo much juliet sLo_BigBearHug
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 1927775417 Juliet

Is good to have a translation after raws - we would understand better what happened in this chapter.
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 1927775417 Juls!!!!

(OMG! can't get over of how hot was Kaname in this skans!!!)
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Thank you for a information and to all people who did translation and scans so quickly.
    The beginning was heartbreaking- Yuuki really thought for a moment that she can be again close to Kaname. And these words My poor and lovely Yuuki…you have become an obstacle to me.- I know that this is a lie, but his hand looks like reaching for Yuuki and then his very sad eyes when he has to say that she is obstacle Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation M033

And what is Sara talking about-another pureblood?
    Yuuki be strong- thats all I will say for now.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Thanks Jul!!! cheers And many many thanks to senbyafanatic for the detailed translation!!! Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 1927775417

It was so fast Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 2154643180 ... the fandom is flying haha ...

I'll go study now Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 2555855207
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:17 pm

You are all welcome, no need to thank me though...

And yes many thanks to all translators and the chinese team that scanned and posted, it's a hard work and yet we always manage to get the chapter before its official released, thanks again...
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Thanks for posting juliet!!! sLo_BigBearHug

Wow! what a chapter!!!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:57 pm

What I can’t understand (among plenty lol) is Sara’s apathy! She is sitting so calmly there, while Kaname is next to her supposedly to kill her?! Shocked

What’s going on? Does she have a death wish or what? She is betting on what?
    She’ll use Takuma as her shield? scratch

And Kaname if he truly wants to annihilate all the PBs, why he chose to kill Sara now? Why he didn’t proceed with his “plan” and let Sara for the end? Who would have stopped him anyway?
    Yuuki as we saw is “caged” at the academy … Sara had no reason to harm Yuuki as long as Kaname was away killing PBs … the hunters had no intention to stop him? So why now? Not to mention that what triggered Sara to disclose his “sin” to Zero was his own message that Sara is his next target!

Furthermore … what’s the purpose of Kain and Ruka’s presence there? They stopped by for a cup of tea? Haha …

So what the heck? Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 1098764838
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:01 pm

its interesting that this chapter took place over just a few minutes. its like its a shounen!

rosaever wrote:Thank you for a information and to all people who did translation and scans so quickly.
    The beginning was heartbreaking- Yuuki really thought for a moment that she can be again close to Kaname. And these words My poor and lovely Yuuki…you have become an obstacle to me.- I know that this is a lie, but his hand looks like reaching for Yuuki and then his very sad eyes when he has to say that she is obstacle Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation M033

And what is Sara talking about-another pureblood?
    Yuuki be strong- thats all I will say for now.

the hand movement is pretty cool.
    "My poor and lovely Yuuki-" hand reaches out to you
    "you have become an obstacle to me hand jerks back and clenches his fist

Kaname's isn't saying he doesn't love her, only as before, she is a hindrance to his plans. and he's chosen to carry out his plan instead of staying with her. its not a lie. i think he really wants her to hate him so he can carry out his final phase, which in the end, is all for her.

oh zero. how you disappoint me so. he is just one love sick puppy. so easily distracted by yuuki. and his thoughts weren't all anger at kaname, but a bit of realisation that yuuki and kaname won't "be together forever". really zero. thats what you got from that? so that gave zero the freedom to hug yuuki? ok. and then thinking she was crying for him/in his stead.

yuuki is way more focused at the end, i like that her intention to stop kaname is kind of like a restitution for her being at the centre of this, its not exactly just taking on all the guilt. and so for the 4th time, yuuki says she has to stop kaname. she'd better haul her ass into gear and notice that kaname has gone.

kaname's secret. i don't know what to say. it would make sense as a plan, if shizuka's lover had already been killed by the kiryuus. but canonly that isn't the case. is this a plothole? or did kaname not research enough before making his claims? it would be funny if next chapter zero was like wait-a-minute...how did he know my parents would kill her lover?...

sara- yeah, she says kaname ate another pureblood. dunno who that was, but there are meant to be more than just those 5 purebloods left that we know of. but what i really wanna know, is why sara smelt the pureblood's blood on kaname and yuuki /zero didn't notice. maybe she's just projecting lol.

ok, so sara accuses kaname of the mortal sin of turning a human against their will. but didn't they used to throw humans to shizuka back in the day? Rido turned tons of humans, i don't seriously believe he asked each of them for permission. ok. doubt sara means yuuki cos she doesn't really count and technically kaname did get her permission once. plus, nagamachi said he did the worst crime before shizuka escaped...and he seemed to be talking about lots of people. i still don't see kaname turning humans by the bulk.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:43 pm

yuuki is way more focused at the end, i like that her intention to stop kaname is kind of like a restitution for her being at the centre of this, its not exactly just taking on all the guilt. and so for the 4th time, yuuki says she has to stop kaname. she'd better haul her ass into gear and notice that kaname has gone.

yes tell me about it, that's what she says at the last ten chapters...

anyway, a lot of things do not make sense in this chapter, just a few remarks that I can not really refrain from stating;

Kaname to Yuuki:
    To a certain extent, Kiryuu-kun, who is standing right there, is the one who understands me best.

He says that apparently because Zero right now considers Kaname to be really bad and mean...as Zero had stated but let's see the supposed secret that reveals that mean Kaname to Yuuki...

As Knightmare said:

kaname's secret. i don't know what to say. it would make sense as a plan, if shizuka's lover had already been killed by the kiryuus. but canonly that isn't the case. is this a plothole? or did kaname not research enough before making his claims? it would be funny if next chapter zero was like wait-a-minute...how did he know my parents would kill her lover?...

Kaname: I did what I did so that Shizuka could have her revenge…no…so that I could have her attack a certain hunter couple.

Correct...also if I remember correctly Shizuka had escaped with her lover > thus he was alive...(i hope that we can find the manga pages) and then it was ordered from the council to kill him.

there is more...mention that at the first part of Kaname's excuse, Kaname states what we were assuming long before the release of the chapter that it could have been the main reason of Kaname releasing Shizuka; because she was heavily manipulated by the council and Asato and was fed humans as prays to her fangs.

Then suddenly Kaname corrects himself "no..." and then he confirms what Sara probably said to Zero; that Kaname's target had been his family.

Also its very hard to believe that Kaname from a pureblood has been transformed to a prophet and he knows everything from the first to the last move that Shizuka could ever do...

I think that his lie there its evident...

sara- yeah, she says kaname ate another pureblood. dunno who that was, but there are meant to be more than just those 5 purebloods left that we know of. but what i really wanna know, is why sara smelt the pureblood's blood on kaname and yuuki /zero didn't notice. maybe she's just projecting lol.

that could be because he stands next to her while Yuuki had not the chance to approach him that much or that Kaname visits Sara in his real self therefore the odor is far more evident..I think...

ok, so sara accuses kaname of the mortal sin of turning a human against their will. but didn't they used to throw humans to shizuka back in the day? Rido turned tons of humans, i don't seriously believe he asked each of them for permission.

Yes you are right again. But I think that Sara plays with him there because she uses the ancestors decision (which actually could be his decision as well) and she plays with his sensitivities with an ironic way there...

At least she knows from that ( I assume) that this is a sensitive spot for him - the one that protected humans - to actually be forced and driven by the events to step on his own beliefs and sayings...that's what I think at least...

And Aido-dono could have been referring to the same event - I really wonder of they could both mean the Kiruys because Shizuka's escape actually led there (even if kaname never intended) but that's a burden to carry along and a sin that makes Kaname feeling guilty all the way? Can not decide...

Other humans that Kaname changed: they volunteered back then when the council had brought them as consolidation for his parent's death (at that party where Ruka and Kain remember him swallowing the tablets). Could Sara also be referring to that? anyway...its not very clear but it seems that this great sin is not that great at all. Hino bluffs with it all.

And the ultimate lines;

Kaname: Although I’m a bit late (after I claimed that I’d come to kill you), it’s finally your turn, Sara. I just wish I could let you devour more purebloods.

Takuma: You fool… Can you just leave the rest to Sara-san, Kaname?

Okay so if kaname's plan is to kill all purebloods what was stopping him back then to do it? Actually I do not see Sara moving at all, so if we believe Kaname, Sara and Kaname both want the purebloods dead but it seems that Sara is not doing her part of the job and its her time (probably thanks to the tablets and the danger that she poses for the co-existence?) to go...

Ouau..it just makes so much sense...and since that's what he wanted from the start, why all of these? and couldn't he kill all the purebloods and keep and Yuuki by hiding the truth about the murders?

Hunters are such slow movers anyway...

My only consolidation Takuma's lines there...

Takuma: Yuuki said that she believed in you. It’s because you were the one who did all this, so there must be a reason behind your actions, right? If that’s the case, it’s not too late even now. Why don’t you just take her and disappear to some faraway place?

He better have a reasoning there and Takuma here takes his side because he also believes in a reasoning that could justify Kaname's actions at the end, so he suggest him to disappear.

Well, what to say? patience..

Oh and a last one about Zero: Great shield for Sara, lol...i do not know what Sara believed to do with exposing Kaname's secret but if that was her intention (to get protected) now she must search for another shield. I know that she wants him for a weapons as well, but this point is a bit hilarious.

Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:44 pm

nina wrote:What I can’t understand (among plenty lol) is Sara’s apathy! She is sitting so calmly there, while Kaname is next to her supposedly to kill her?! Shocked

And Kaname if he truly wants to annihilate all the PBs, why he chose to kill Sara now? Why he didn’t proceed with his “plan” and let Sara for the end? Who would have stopped him anyway?
    Yuuki as we saw is “caged” at the academy … Sara had no reason to harm Yuuki as long as Kaname was away killing PBs … the hunters had no intention to stop him? So why now? Not to mention that what triggered Sara to disclose his “sin” to Zero was his own message that Sara is his next target!

Furthermore … what’s the purpose of Kain and Ruka’s presence there? They stopped by for a cup of tea? Haha …

So what the heck? Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 1098764838

I really get into you..I have same feeling what the heck?...Is Hino trolling on us or just Sara is M and Kaname is S? lol... Twisted Evil
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Evil in love wrote:
    nina wrote:What I can’t understand (among plenty lol) is Sara’s apathy! She is sitting so calmly there, while Kaname is next to her supposedly to kill her?! Shocked

I really get into you..I have same feeling what the heck?...Is Hino trolling on us or just Sara is M and Kaname is S? lol... Twisted Evil

rofl rofl rofl I think Kaname is certainly a M ... he earned the crown in this chapter rofl rofl
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 pm

@Nightmare and Nina: sLo_BigBearHug You both make some very good points. I hadnt thought about a couple of them so thanks! Some things aren't adding up here, in the plot. I'm finding myself asking more questions now about certain statements and actions in this chapter, then finding answers. LOL!

Okay so my thoughts on the chapter so far.

As a Yume fan i was happy to see Yuuki's first reaction towards Kaname. The thought "My kaname" i find quite a possessive phrase and her unconciously starting to move towards Kaname before Zero grabbed her i loved too. As to me it showed she wish to be near him and i found kanames face heartbreaking too when he looked at her, and Yuuki looked like she wanted to cry when she saw him. Just from those two panels i found the emotions between them strong. Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 812189494 Rosaever i'm with you, so heartbreaking! (sorry had to have a bit of a mini gush as i've been a bit Yume depreived, so please forgive me).

Juliet thanks for highlighting on Kaname's words. Its like he was going to say something but had a rethink mid-way through his sentence and changed it. I wonder why? Could this be down to him letting people again believe what they will and not setting everything stright? confused He did this with kaien and others in the past, so i wonder if he's doing it again? He doesnt seem to be defending himself at all or giving an explaination as to why he is doing what he is. Also Takuma's words to kaname on "your doing this for a reason" at least someone in vk is asking the right question, on why kaname is doing what he is.

Also on Kaname killing all purebloods. As Nina has pointed out, How come he let Touma survive? Surely he could have finsihed the job. Also Isaya was left too? Again things dont add up here. Kaname's smart and very adaptable, so letting them get away from his so called clutches has me asking more questions on why? scratch Especially if he's out to kill all purebloods. And as you pointed out again Nina, sara seems not concerned at all with his presence, one i'm sure kaname's stronger as he's alot older and for one a Kuran. If he's there to kill her as he previously said why's she so calm and why is he not making his move. Why talk about plans if your there to kill her? I may be missing something here but i can't help finding it a tad odd for one. Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 594618053

I found how Maria was determined in her task that Zero sent her on and also in how her thoughts went to him. She wants to please him and i find it quite sweet. Was sad that Aidou and Kain were pretty hostile in a way to each other but its got to be confusing for Aidou as he has no idea what they are doing. I dont think Kain or Ruka would be supporting Kaname without a good reason. They are both very kind hearted people who have pretty good intentions and morals. I just wish we knew what and why. Was a tad upset we had no Rima, i wodner if next chapter we'll be shown her finding shiki and seeing him on Takuma and sara's side. She's going to be upset and shocked i think. Be strong Rima!

I felt very sorry for Zero this chapter. Emtionally he's going through such a tough time and my heart bleeds for him, but i think he needs to take a deep breath and think before he takes any action or another move. For his sake really otherwise i fear he'd run straight into something and get hurt. Its never wise to make a decision when your so emotional, so i hope he has a small pause before making his next step. His hug to Yuuki was to me for some support due to everything he's hearing. Its pretty tough for him.

In regard to the hug Yuuki's reaction lacked much to me. All i got was she felt some sympathy for him, and not giving a hug back when a guys pretty upset holding you makes me wonder where her thoughts really were. She seemed upset for Zero but also over other things too, we'll probably get more reaction from her next chapter on all of this.

Anyway this was a very interesting and full chapter. I can't wait now for the next one! *sigh* but now i have another month of torture in waiting for it. Hino's so cruel. Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation 3307848339
    Maeko
    Maeko
    Human

Post by Maeko Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Thank you for the post! What a sad chapter. Surprised( I feel really bad for the trio, especially Yuuki. She must be so confused. I feel for Zero very much, but since the beginning, I've always wanted Yuuki to end up with Kaname. The story seems to be turning away from that direction however, will have to wait and see. I think Yuuki's heart will always truly follow Kaname. Whatever he does, I feel that she will always love him, and him her.
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Thank you for the chapter! ^_^ gosh..I feel so bad for zero. His sad expressions were ripping me apart. x_x I loved the little zeki scenes with yuuki seeming to comfort him a bit though. They made me sad but what do you expect from a tragic manga? XD but I still can't believe that kaname was part of the reason zero's parents died...
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 pm

lol, yeah, well, I think purebloods have an immortal mentality, they don't fear death even at their doorstep, they'll keep laughing right until the last blow. I think its inbred into them that they can't be killed. Shizuka and rido both had a lack of reaction to dying when they were being killed.

its likely sara think she has more words/revelations that will halt kaname. but it doesn't surprise me that he moves to kill her now, she's lost her usefulness, she stopped killing pbs.

I do think kaname wants to kill all the purebloods. in the plan of kaname turning yuuki human again, having no more purebloods is the only way to ensure she will stay human.

as to not killing touma, kaname already explained it, he was demonstrating his resolve to kaien. kaien could have easily killed touma and I think its still his plan to provoke zero to kill the pbs. kaname didn't seem to have planned to do all the killing himself. i still think he can't use that anti-vampire sword with ease.

i think kaname is lying about the shizuka plan, while i think he's telling the truth about letting her free and wanting the twins to hate pbs to kill them, I don't believe he set shizuka free with that intention. i think its convenient now to string those two things together and have zero believe it, just so he still wants to kill all the pbs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 pm