Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Bar_left59%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Bar_left27%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Bar_left15%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+35
Bloodredhead
Katherine
aiko
zeroyuuki666
caela
aya-chan
brianthebunny
Conrad Weller
soulkeeper_pol
bitex
audraliann
jayashree
karakuran
shizza24
Divine Rose
aerah08
Shoujo-Zo18
Pinacolada
Kara
RedSonja
mariangie
libra
roronoa-zoro
sweetsolace
Akaruisama
rumland
nina
Rose.Petals
faih
eternale
MGM
nuitetoile21
cleone
anna
juliet
39 posters

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Dropsoa

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Empty Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by juliet Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm

There is a fear of mine, that Kaname might die at the end. Let me tell you the reasons why I believe it can be so (indications from the manga):
    1. Kaname at the second part expresses mostly his despair about his past and in chapter 59 he tells Rido "It would have been better if you had left me to sleep quietly inside that coffin". So he is like saying that he does not like the life he is having now, like he is not satisfied by that. That phrase scared me.
    2. Now in chapter 61 he also said that he wanted to die, that he slept through the centuries waiting for death to come but...
    3. Shizuka had also tell him that there will be darkness (remind me the correct word if that is not) in his life whatever his does...
    4. Some chapters ago he asked from Yuuki to give an end to his life in case she decides to leave him.
    5. Also in chapter 61 he says that he does not want to live twice the loss (probably of his love).

So there are multiple references to Kaname and to death. Now that really scares me. I start to believe that maybe Hino prepares the way for there. Do you share my ideas?
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Empty Re: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by anna Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:45 pm

I have thought about that too..... it scares me that he's so much attached to yuuki!! it's like, without her his life has no meaning, so it's very possible that if something bad happens to her he will sacrifice himself to save her, or he'll choose death over a life without her....The same will happen if in the end she chooses Zero.... Well, in that case there's a possibility that he will kill her first... his actual words were '' if the only option was to lose you then I would prefer death instead, be it yours by my hands, or could you please kill me then?'' Shocked I don't know about the rest of you, but if I was Yuuki I 'd consider it twice in case of leaving him...

but even if he's a liiiittle toooo clingy and scares the shit out of me, I'm still in love with him wub wub wub wub wub wub What? if I'm a mazochist?? why would you ask that?? lol! lol! lol!
    cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? Empty Re: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by cleone Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:56 am

:too much cry: :flush: cryyyyyyy Here! Here! We share the same thoughts and feelings Juliet-san and Anna-san. Even though I love Kaname with all my heart I cant just ignore the signs and possibilities that Kaname might die. There is really a great chance that he might die by either saving Yuki or Yuki kills him (no one else can). Kaname is so much in love with Yuki and not just in love he is madly and crazily in love with her. I'm afraid that because of this, it will lead to his death. But as much as possible, I dont want Kaname to die, right Yume fans? Kaname had lived in despair in his past life. He lived in sadness and pain that he finds death as a cure for this. He lived in so much melacholy that he wishes for his own death. I dont want Kaname to suffer again in his new life. I hope Hino will realize that Kaname deserves Happiness now. He is just not worthy to live again in despair. The choice weather Kaname will live or die is in the hands of Yuki. I hope Yuki will realize how much sacrifices Kaname did for her. I really want Kaname and Yuki to be married.
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 am

I am afraid I am going to agree with all of you.. the signs are too many to to be ignored.
    But if Kaname turn up dead in the end then I can tell you for sure that: I WOULD NOT READ ANOTHER MANGA AGAIN !! lol! lol!
    cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always

Post by cleone Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Well, if that is really what is going to happen, I think I will cry myself to bed every night. Vampire Knight has been a part of my daily life. There is not even a single day that I did not think of vk.
    I just won't accept it. huhuhuhuhu... but I still think that Hino will not put it just like that (staying positive). Hino is a very extraordinary mangaka in vk. There are lots of twist and happenings. And the ending is even very unpredictable. T_T can't get enough!

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 28574_126113124077925_100000377135787_200604_4008344_n

By the way I would like to share a scene in one manga I read where the leading man is named Kaname Kiriyuu.. the kiriyuu sound like Kiryuu in Zero Kiryuu.. Can this be a sign that there is a possibility that Kaname and Zero live together? Then what will happen to Yuki? hahahahaha... just kidding!
    MGM
    MGM
    Human

Post by MGM Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Possible. 50 - 50...
    Zero got just as much chance to die in the end. He also want to kill himself so many times, wish to be died, and wanting Yuuki to kill him. and I'm sure if Purebloods all gone, he will kill himself too (because he thinks of himself as a monster).
    Yuuki got as much chance too (eventhough there's gonna be a story about a fail Knight)

From the current point in manga, I dont feel Kaname want to die right now. Not when he has Yuuki alive. But yea.. I'm afraid he will want to follow Yuuki should she died. But I dont mind if both Kaname & Yuuki die .. like Haruka & Juri (please leave some cute Kuran kids behind, a pair would be best... so the Kuran lines is preserved ^^)

I will devastated if one live one die.. especially Kaname.. I love him jjust too much. (but seeing Kaname live in pain if he loss Yuuki because she die - will be a painfull sight too... so please dont happen)

At least, we know that right now Kaname doesnt want to die... his priority is to protect Yuuki. Yuuki has bring him happiness, it is said that ever since she's born, his life become blissfull with happiness. Yuuki also doesnt want to die right now, she promised Kaname & Zero *LOL what an irony*. The only person who want death right now is only Zero.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 pm

MGM wrote:Possible. 50 - 50...
    Zero got just as much chance to die in the end. He also want to kill himself so many times, wish to be died, and wanting Yuuki to kill him. and I'm sure if Purebloods all gone, he will kill himself too (because he thinks of himself as a monster).
    Yuuki got as much chance too (eventhough there's gonna be a story about a fail Knight)

From the current point in manga, I dont feel Kaname want to die right now. Not when he has Yuuki alive. But yea.. I'm afraid he will want to follow Yuuki should she died. But I dont mind if both Kaname & Yuuki die .. like Haruka & Juri (please leave some cute Kuran kids behind, a pair would be best... so the Kuran lines is preserved ^^)

I will devastated if one live one die.. especially Kaname.. I love him jjust too much. (but seeing Kaname live in pain if he loss Yuuki because she die - will be a painfull sight too... so please dont happen)

At least, we know that right now Kaname doesnt want to die... his priority is to protect Yuuki. Yuuki has bring him happiness, it is said that ever since she's born, his life become blissfull with happiness. Yuuki also doesnt want to die right now, she promised Kaname & Zero *LOL what an irony*. The only person who want death right now is only Zero.

Well not right now because now he lives to fullfill his obective (which is? to kill or purebloods or to make the co-existence possible?) I am confused on that part, but most Zeki fans talk about the second so even though I am not so sure...well anyway he has an objective as we can see...
    That reminds me of a song where one the lyrics says "We are plotting our demise". Kaname is really fragile towards Yuuki and if she leaves him the chances are that he is going to ask her to kill him first like he stated some chapters ago or he can go to extremes like becoming a shooting target for anyone to take down (many would like to).
    He has an obsession with death at the last chapters (not him, HINO too many references of death). And I really wish that Hino bluffs here to make the plot more exciting. I don't why but at this point it is very easy for all the script to take a tragic direction, you are right, the vital thing is for Yuuki to stay alive. I still need to find out Zero's objective, that's a key element.
    MGM
    MGM
    Human

Post by MGM Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:03 pm

juliet wrote:
    Well not right now because now he lives to fullfill his obective (which is? to kill or purebloods or to make the co-existence possible?)
    The first is his wish and it is what in his head all the time.
    the later is what suppose to be his objective.. and not the first .. as Ichiru death wish.... But he still doesnt overcome his hatred, so eventhough many people say the later is his objective, but let's face it.. he didnt make any move towards peace whatsoever right now... yet... (apart from not killing the Kurans). Let's see after the talking with Ichiru and some soul searching in ch 59, will Zero finally change his objective?

He has an obsession with death at the last chapters (not him, HINO too many references of death). And I really wish that Hino bluffs here to make the plot more exciting.
    Hope so ... hope so...

Speaking of plot, many referring the title to Zero, saying the Vampire Knight is him. And up to this point, I am agree to that, eventhough Zero until now act more like a rather reluctant Knight who wants to kill the Princess he supposed to protect *what a parody* But his action did result in protecting Yuuki, whether he himself like it or not.

Whereas Kaname, I find him more fitting as Vampire King *full adoration mode* The one who create Vampire Knight. He successfully create a tool *no matter how harsh it may sound* to protect his Princess. And this probably what happen, maybe the Vampire Knight die in the end… as we know many Knights die protecting their King/ Queen/ Princess. I don’t want this to happen though, really. I don’t hate Zero and I wish if possible for him to find happiness in the end, but it looks like from the current plot he is already going so far down his depression and hatred. There are 2 chances when Zero suppose to overcome his hatred:
    1. when he find out that Yuuki (his best friend and his love) is Pureblood at the same time he found out that her life is in great danger.
    2. when Ichiru die, his death wish was for Zero to fulfill his life goal (since Ichiru loves Sizhuka & hate their parents kill vampires by orders, it is unlikely his wish is for Zero to kill all Purebloods & erase all vampire races).
    But Zero just didn’t change, So I think … probably .. the only thing that can brought Zero back to his previous loving nature person is … maybe his own demise. Probably he will go all the way down to the wrong path but die protecting Yuuki in the end, realizing in his last moment that it is actually that is matter. But ugh .. I don’t like the story going to that plot. Because Yuuki will then remember Zero for the rest of her life even while she is with Kaname. So I just hope Zero life. So this love triangle is solve.

Thus, Zero got as much chance to become villain and just as much chance to die. So again, let's see after the talk with Ichiru, will Zero change to the better or not?
    eternale
    eternale
    Human

Post by eternale Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:07 pm

*sigh* Kaname is my fav. one but ı do believe that he will die or he wont be with Yuuki in the future anymore...*depressed*
    I said Kaname is my fav. one but Zero and Yuuki are more suitable and ıts more fair them to be together,am i strange?
    and ı think manga-ka planning separete them too,u can see it oon last chapters
    we figure out that actually He isnt Yuuki's real nii-chan etc...

Last edited by eternale on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:04 pm

You know I've been thinking IF..I say IF...this girl with the hood who tells him how to use his fangs is indeed Yuuki and if Yuuki sacrificed herself in the past...perhaps we are seeing the story now at the present time reversed from what happened in the past...so if that is true and she sacrificed herself, does that mean that maybe Kaname could do the same thing at the present...You know the more the manga progress the more strange ideas are coming to my head...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:14 pm

After chapter 67 I think that right now the idea that Kaname might has choose to sacrifice himself to the end (in reverse to what happened in the past) thus he is now taking action immediately instead of postponing it (like he did in the past) sounds more and more possible. Do you believe that is possible he acting in that way? If so do you believe that he has decided to sacrifice himself or do you believe that Hino may be playing with us with that just like in Zero's situation? Or is he just leading a vampire war over his own selfish reasons?
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:31 pm

juliet wrote: If so do you believe that he has decided to sacrifice himself or do you believe that Hino may be playing with us with that just like in Zero's situation? Or is he just leading a vampire war over his own selfish reasons?

hmmm.....at this point it's difficult to say with certainty... My opinion is that the most of the Zeki fans were deeply disappointed and bored from the plot in the last chapters. Very little of Zero and almost nothing of Zeki.....So it's possible that all this is just a trick of Hino's to high-en the hopes for Zeki or at least for the triangle...I don't think Kaname is going to sacrifice himself...It doesn't fit to the story at this point. He finally has Yuuki, he killed Rido- the major threat for Yuuki- and he's after Sara...He has told everything to Yuuki, so he's not hiding anything anymore, and she STILL wants him...Why the hell would he wanted to sacrifice himself?? :sFun_duh2: the 1st thought wouldn't it be to kill Sara and live happily ever after with his girl for eternity?? :sFun_duh2: :sFun_duh2:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:10 pm

anna wrote:
    It doesn't fit to the story at this point. He finally has Yuuki, he killed Rido- the major threat for Yuuki- and he's after Sara...He has told everything to Yuuki, so he's not hiding anything anymore, and she STILL wants him...Why the hell would he wanted to sacrifice himself?? Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 548334 the 1st thought wouldn't it be to kill Sara and live happily ever after with his girl for eternity?? Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 548334 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 548334

I know Anna and you are right...Kaname's actions do not make sense at all (killing Aidou's dad) unless there is more than a threat outhere which we still do not know and Kaname steps in action in order not to lose time beacuse he know that something is about to happen.
    Either wise I find no sense in commiting a murder infront of Yuuki's eyes the moment they had said that they would start over. Even so his urgent need to leave the house and go on with his plans can not be explained. Why? Why now? What he was in a hurry not to miss Sara? but he could kill Hanadagi any given time...

Last edited by juliet on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    faih
    faih
    Human

Post by faih Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 pm

anna wrote:
    juliet wrote: If so do you believe that he has decided to sacrifice himself or do you believe that Hino may be playing with us with that just like in Zero's situation? Or is he just leading a vampire war over his own selfish reasons?

hmmm.....at this point it's difficult to say with certainty... My opinion is that the most of the Zeki fans were deeply disappointed and bored from the plot in the last chapters. Very little of Zero and almost nothing of Zeki.....So it's possible that all this is just a trick of Hino's to high-en the hopes for Zeki or at least for the triangle...I don't think Kaname is going to sacrifice himself...It doesn't fit to the story at this point. He finally has Yuuki, he killed Rido- the major threat for Yuuki- and he's after Sara...He has told everything to Yuuki, so he's not hiding anything anymore, and she STILL wants him...Why the hell would he wanted to sacrifice himself?? :sFun_duh2: the 1st thought wouldn't it be to kill Sara and live happily ever after with his girl for eternity?? :sFun_duh2: :sFun_duh2:

maybe he's not thinking about sacrificing himself, but he surely knows that after all he's done, and is about to do, he is never going to be able to live a normal and peaceful life with yuuki. I don't think that the vampire society or the vampire hunters are going to let him be, after the murders. So maybe he plans to make the changes that he wants, for yuuki, or for whatever his purpose is, and in the end, suffer the consequences. I don't like the idea of kaname being killed, but as a character, i believe he is too tragic to be able to live happily..
    There is a chance that he knew from the very beginning the possibility for him to die, and for that reason he never hurt Zero, even after Zero killed rido for him.
    Well, even if he does sacrifice himself for some reason, he is surely going to leave yuuki in a very nice environment, with people that she loves and are gonna take care of her..
    (Yume fans, please don't kill me, i don't like this possibility either!) Razz xaxaxa
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:30 pm

faih wrote:
    maybe he's not thinking about sacrificing himself, but he surely knows that after all he's done, and is about to do, he is never going to be able to live a normal and peaceful life with yuuki. I don't think that the vampire society or the vampire hunters are going to let him be, after the murders. So maybe he plans to make the changes that he wants, for yuuki, or for whatever his purpose is, and in the end, suffer the consequences. I don't like the idea of kaname being killed, but as a character, i believe he is too tragic to be able to live happily..

cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

I want Ruka!!!! now!!!!! someone please help me get Ruka!!!! I need to find out what she knows!!! I 'll torture her if needed, until I find out what Kaname told her that made her so unhappy.....
    faih
    faih
    Human

Post by faih Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:39 pm

[/quote] cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

I want Ruka!!!! now!!!!! someone please help me get Ruka!!!! I need to find out what she knows!!! I 'll torture her if needed, until I find out what Kaname told her that made her so unhappy.....[/quote]

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    but maybe she doesn't know anything related to the murders, or to his plans..i think that she would react a lot worse than just get mad at him if she knew..or at least differently..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:47 pm

anna wrote:
    faih wrote:

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 966858

I want Ruka!!!! now!!!!! someone please help me get Ruka!!!! I need to find out what she knows!!! I 'll torture her if needed, until I find out what Kaname told her that made her so unhappy.....
    @ Oh Faih, exactly my thoughts exactly, I could not have stated it better, this is what worries me so much about Kaname the fact that he is doing what he is doing and he does not care about the cost of his actions (that means that his ultimate purpose might be a higher cause) but in the long-term he is not going to escape the consequences of commiting these murders and he knows it beforehan, therefore acting the way he does.
    Shall I alse remind you Shizuka's words that he is summoning a dark future?
    This is what scarries me mostly with his so daring actions.
    @Anna, the hunters did wrong (put the blame on Zero) they should have taken Ruka...I think she knows something in order to be in such a bad mood, but the good think is that Yuuki knows that she knows and she may interrogate her on your sake...(Electric axes, whips and candles are highly required in this case, Zero-Kun show no mecy!!! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 207771 )
    Yuuki could also Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 14536
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 pm

I can't help but feel Kaname is somehow going to sacrifice himself. The only hope I have is the fact about a vampire only being able to be satisfied by the blood of a loved one.

Zero craves Yuuki's blood, Kaname craves Yuuki's blood, and Yuuki craves both of theirs, lol.

If any of them die, someone is going to get shafted. Crying or Very sad
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu May 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Rose.Petals wrote:

Zero craves Yuuki's blood, Kaname craves Yuuki's blood, and Yuuki craves both of theirs, lol.

Now this ^^ is questionable and remains to be seen lol. Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 94
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Thu May 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Rose.Petals wrote:I can't help but feel Kaname is somehow going to sacrifice himself. The only hope I have is the fact about a vampire only being able to be satisfied by the blood of a loved one.

I think you are right there, I belive kaname plans to die in the end, kaname is making the pb's an enemy to him self, he already made the hunters an enemy my killing aidos father, he was classifyed as a dangerous vampire, which gets him added to the list. I see a lot of people saying they want kaname to go to the academy, however if he dd all there will be for him is death, even if zero isn't able to kill him he will be able to injure him, then sara would finish him off, in fact this is kinda obviously what she wants.

Now yuki does have desires for zero's blood when it comes to pure instints, we know this from when she got injured and just barly came to her sences when she was about the bite him. There is a defrence between not having feelings and trying to hide/deny them, yuki is hideing/denying.

Now about vampires not needing to feed, I belive that is a conterdiction in the story, if they did not require blood then kaname would not have decayed in his tomb and wouldn't have needed massive amounts of blood to restore him self, we can see it with other sleeping vampires as well, they need to feed once they awaken, so long story short, pb's wont die if they dont feed, however they will decay in which case they will need blood to recover.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri May 27, 2011 12:17 am

Unfortunately, I have seen also the story is turned into dramat. It is quite possible Hino prefers a sad ending, so Kaname's death can be predicted.
    Now, we can see Yuuki acting herself, she doesn't need Kaname anymore to live in vampire society. It seems like after he have raised the child and let her go away, he continues plans he had ealier. He wanted to protect this warmth, and now, perhaps, he is free to realise his plan, what seems to be dangerous.
    I hope Kaname is not going to die and he will accomplish his goal happily.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 27, 2011 12:50 am

rumland wrote:
    Rose.Petals wrote:I can't help but feel Kaname is somehow going to sacrifice himself. The only hope I have is the fact about a vampire only being able to be satisfied by the blood of a loved one.

I think you are right there, I belive kaname plans to die in the end, kaname is making the pb's an enemy to him self, he already made the hunters an enemy my killing aidos father, he was classifyed as a dangerous vampire, which gets him added to the list. Now yuki does have desires for zero's blood when it comes to pure instints, we know this from when she got injured and just barly came to her sences when she was about the bite him. There is a defrence between not having feelings and trying to hide/deny them, yuki is hideing/denying.

Ηave I mentioned that I do not want anyone to die? affraid affraid m..yes? and I do sound like an old broken record?...I see! but I can not help it. Kaname's death for me is Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 2412465706 part...

After all where will the justice be in this death? his story is tragic, one way or another!! how much more and why to add to the drama the sense of pessimism? Let's not forget its a shoujo, so I do hope for a lighter ending than the atmosphere of a heavy tragical funeral...

I see a lot of people saying they want kaname to go to the academy, however if he dd all there will be for him is death, even if zero isn't able to kill him he will be able to injure him, then sara would finish him off, in fact this is kinda obviously what she wants.

I think this might be the first and perhaps the last (LOl kitting) time that I am going to agree with you...back to the academy..(as much as a yume and I may want it), it's far too dangerous for Kaname. He should find another way to approach and not be seen to avoid troubles and questions.

Anyway Kaname's death I believe that would be too much of a tragic event, in a way he is the ony reason right now pacifism has a hope to be achieved, (yuuki is not that strong yet)...and after all he is going to be killed as well? Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 3476048923 No Way Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? 3045962615
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Fri May 27, 2011 1:11 am

I dont know, I think death might be a release to kaname and I actualy think he might welcome it, right now 2 of the 3 main charecters have a deathwish (kaname & zero) and they have there reasons to live on, funny thing is I think they have the same reasons lol, the elimination of the the pb's and yuki.

So in the end to make it a true tragity all some one would have to do is kill yuki, kaname and zero would then have nothin left to live for in the end.
    Sadly there is no way for the story to end happily, for both knights being away from yuki is as much as a death sentence in the end.
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Fri May 27, 2011 4:12 am

rumland wrote:I dont know, I think death might be a release to kaname and I actualy think he might welcome it, right now 2 of the 3 main charecters have a deathwish (kaname & zero) and they have there reasons to live on, funny thing is I think they have the same reasons lol, the elimination of the the pb's and yuki.

So in the end to make it a true tragity all some one would have to do is kill yuki, kaname and zero would then have nothin left to live for in the end.
    Sadly there is no way for the story to end happily, for both knights being away from yuki is as much as a death sentence in the end.

This is true. There really isn't a way for everyone to get a happy ending. I think Kaname is heading to the school to finish off Sara. We know only Kaname, Yuuki, or Zero can do this. Even if Kaname was the one to die, and Zeki happened, it would still be tragic. Yuuki is a PB, and Zero isn't. She will live forever, and he will not. What would she do then? Can Zeki really NOT be tragic?

Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Fri May 27, 2011 4:45 am

Also, Kaname gave Yuuki the key as if he would not have another opportunity to do so....

I am unsure whether or not I can deal with Kaname dying. Yuuki better put those butterfly wings to use and do something to save him!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:25 am