Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Dissapointed in chapter 79 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 Bar_left59%Dissapointed in chapter 79 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Dissapointed in chapter 79 Bar_left27%Dissapointed in chapter 79 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Dissapointed in chapter 79 Bar_left15%Dissapointed in chapter 79 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
ItsakindaMagic
juliet
Kikotsukino
solar
nina
Divine Rose
Anneliezz
aya-chan
iiXerxes
caela
Knightmare
mariangie
SassyKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
Akaruisama
lililovelilica
Narutomanga1234
21 posters

Dissapointed in chapter 79

Narutomanga1234
    Human

Warning ZoneDissapointed in chapter 79 Dropsoa

Dissapointed in chapter 79 Empty Dissapointed in chapter 79

Post by Narutomanga1234 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 am

Did anyone feel dissapointed in the new chapter? If so pls describe why. (For me i felt dissapointed because there is not much KanameXYuuki action Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad )
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Dissapointed in chapter 79 Empty Re: Dissapointed in chapter 79

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:49 am

I'm rather angry with Kaname
    What the hell he told Yuuki?
    I don't care about you anymore
    Dissapointed in chapter 79 3621428690
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:38 am

I'm also sad. Maybe not disappointed because I still belive there is a cause of such behaviour of Kaname. Now, I don't know what it can be said. It was very Zeki chapter so it comes to starting wavering about the end, even if someone belives so hard I belive...
    There is nothing but belief now...
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneDissapointed in chapter 79 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:02 am

Well I for one...absolutely LOVED the chapter!! It's the most perfect one i've read in months!! Very Happy We finally get some of the truth revealed after all this time.... plus Zero hugs Yuuki!!(and she cries for him and says she'll stop kaname.....but she's been saying that for awhile now.... get to it already girl >.>) x3 <3<3<3<3
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneDissapointed in chapter 79 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 am

Well I for one am VERY satisfied with the chapter ^_^ It was a ZEKI chapeter with was AWESOME. And we also got to know more about Kanames Sin which was interesting..I KNEW that he was the one who let Shizuka free...Yuki cannot forgive him now!!! And at the end where Yuki and zero are looking at eachother.... <3 Its the PERFECT time for a kiss!
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 am

Actually the perfect kiss scene would have been in the last chapter....after he had pushed her against a wall and gotten all angsty about Kaname...... I wanted to see a passionate angry kiss x3 I am sooo happy that Zero embraced her like that!! I was even happy that he held her arm to keep her from going to Kaname.... x3 Then the fact that she looked so utterly shocked O.O and then actually cried for Zero....T-T Now Yuuki finally knows the truth of her "Sweet and innocent kaname" she said she will stop him.... i wanna see some action already if you mean it Yuuki >.< Poor Zero...having his life twisted and manipulated to Kaname's will for that long!! D:<
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:41 am

About chapter 79 :

Good to see the plot progressing more quickly at last ! cheers cheers

Bad to know what I said about the twins curse was wrong . geek rofl rofl rofl rofl

Good to see the part about Kaname being the one who free Shizuka was right . ha-ha-ha

Also good to confirm Kaname is trying to push Yuuki to protect her and not because his love has dissapear . almost.. ha-ha-ha

No Zeki kiss !! Dissapointed in chapter 79 3428452064 Too soon for any kiss !!! aha

Zekis , be happy to see Zero comforting Yuuki . Even if he knows the one Yuuki really loves is Kaname . After Yuuki continues to say she trust Kaname and will follow him to stop his plans .

As this sentence by Zero implies :

Zero: I…I had always believed, somewhere in my heart, that you’d be with Yuuki forever…

The last scene was curious to have Yuuki thinking about Kaname and Zero about Yuuki . crazy

Page 29-30 (Yuuki and Zero’s thoughts)

Yuuki: I seem to finally understand…if I go back to the root of everything, I’ll find myself there. (i.e., everything must have happened because of me) And therefore, I must stop Kaname.

Zero: It’s…not your fault, so don’t cry for me.

So even the mangaka is trying to prolong the LT as much as she can . Giving hope for both sides to be valid . Yuuki continues to be thinking enough about Kaname to made very difficult to let her go with Zero without a very huge reason to justify this . And a very dead Kaname for allowing a Zeki end to happen . Even if this part of the plot is supposed to be the Zeki part of the plot . Zero continues to play the one with the one - side love , who act as confident / moral support of the female lead .

Not too bad outcome for Yume hoping a Yume ending in a Zeki supported chapter . Dissapointed in chapter 79 3371568520

Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:49 am

Mariange i only have two small points to make about your post... 1. Kaname never stated, atleast not in recent chapters that he is doing whatever he id doing to protect Yuuki... so it's not a definite fact...? Sure he was protecting her in the past but it's not all about Yuuki you know, he is actually trying to accomplish his ultimate goal that he's had since long before Yuuki was even alive.... He's trying to get trid of all the purebloods because he thinks the world would be safer without them or something.... I don't support his plans at all, it's not right, but i'm just saying, it's not only for Yuuki. 2. Yuuki never said she still trusted Kaname...she only thought that she'll stop him. Whether she still trusts him or not has not been stated clearly....
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:19 am

it was good, a few revelations, Kaname come to town. aidou was too cool (pun intendded). kain and ruka were a bit pointless. want more shiki and rima. zeki was good. kaname and sara was interesting.

mariangie wrote:
    Zekis , be happy to see Zero comforting Yuuki . Even if he knows the one Yuuki really loves is Kaname . After Yuuki continues to say she trust Kaname and will follow him to stop his plans .

Zero: I…I had always believed, somewhere in my heart, that you’d be with Yuuki forever…
    i think zero hugged her for himself. bounce what i want to know, does that mean Zero no longer believes it? because we knew he thought that when he told yuuki to walk with the man who could be with her for eternally and even before that, since he first realised she was in love with kaname even if he thought it was a bad idea when she was human.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:39 am

Knightmare wrote:it was good, a few revelations, Kaname come to town. aidou was too cool (pun intendded). kain and ruka were a bit pointless. want more shiki and rima. zeki was good. kaname and sara was interesting.

mariangie wrote:

i think zero hugged her for himself. bounce what i want to know, does that mean Zero no longer believes it? because we knew he thought that when he told yuuki to walk with the man who could be with her for eternally and even before that, since he first realised she was in love with kaname even if he thought it was a bad idea when she was human.

hmm...my take is that Zero no longer believes that because of him grabbing Yuuki's arm....plus the use of past tense...
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:27 am

I'm happy with this chapter too since us zeki's haven't gotten a whole lot ^_^ i love this chapter...the way zero and yuuki were with each other made me so sad yet happy <3 and I had wanted to know what kaname's sin was...so...i think it was a good chapter : D
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:53 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Mariange i only have two small points to make about your post... 1. Kaname never stated, atleast not in recent chapters that he is doing whatever he id doing to protect Yuuki... so it's not a definite fact...? Sure he was protecting her in the past but it's not all about Yuuki you know, he is actually trying to accomplish his ultimate goal that he's had since long before Yuuki was even alive.... He's trying to get trid of all the purebloods because he thinks the world would be safer without them or something.... I don't support his plans at all, it's not right, but i'm just saying, it's not only for Yuuki. 2. Yuuki never said she still trusted Kaname...she only thought that she'll stop him. Whether she still trusts him or not has not been stated clearly....

A little proof : chapter 79 translation from senbyafanatic

Page 27

Takuma: Yuuki said that she believed in you. It’s because you were the one who did all this, so there must be a reason behind your actions, right? If that’s the case, it’s not too late even now. Why don’t you just take her and disappear to some faraway place?

Kaname: Ichijou…

And Kaname slip of tongue from the same chapter :

Page 5

Kaname: My poor and lovely Yuuki…you have become an obstacle to me.

Page 6

Kaname: I’ve done so much so far and yet you still fail to realize that I’ve changed my mind… it’s alright for Kiryuu-kun to tell you the truth. To a certain extent, Kiryuu-kun, who is standing right there, is the one who understands me best.

when Kaname is lying to Yuuki (as he did for the last several chapters ) in hope to make her lose her trust in him .

I'm too tired now to look for more . So I could consider add more later .
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:13 am

I am kind of dissapointed...I expected a huge grave sin which could explain why kaname every cell is just dirt, but Dissapointed in chapter 79 3621428690 kaname secret is that? - sara said this is kaname secret.

About kaname freeing shizuka I expected this, and I already know that kaname lied about what he had said to zero and yuuki - about him wanting shizuka to get revenge on kiryu. Manga state that when shizuka escaped, her lover was still alive.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:28 pm

i think kaname being the one killing evrybody in zero family a lie because if you look back to volume 10 of vampire knight kaname and zero got into a fight and kaname was about to kill zero. if zero was soooo important then he wouldent have tryed to kill him. and if you read carfuly kaname is basicly saying zero has done evrything kaname wanted him to do so he dose not need him (zero) any more, meaning that kaname can kill him with out any regrat!!

if you look at vampire knight chapter 79 you will find takuma saying to kaname "you really are foolish why dont you ler sara finish your plan and run away with yuki somewhere far away, yuki still loves you so your plan to push her away may not work as well as you may have hoped" zero/takuma/sara they all want kaname to runaway with yuki!! maby it is hino's way of saying it wi be a yume ending!!!!!!!
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Kaname's great sin is to turn a human into a vampire against his / her will . Even if he wasn't the one who bitten him / her . And the irony is Kaname was the one who did the law at the first place .

For the ones dissapointed in how V. K. is running . I found this post in Kat " Dreamer on Drugs " blog C - Box .

Sorry in advance for the poster for not asking . But I can't resist posting this for others to see .

Greice: "Kaname wouldn’t make a fuss about Zero hugging Yuuki. For some time know, I’ve believed Kaname’s wish is to Zero to take Yuuki away from him. He is in a self-destruction path, but it’s not suicidal, it’s sacrificial, it’s like he is doing it for a bigger propose, but we can’t just see it yet. Also, I think there is more to Kaname wanting to make Zero into a weapon than it’s being revealed. Even if Yuuki get better (stronger), her love for Kaname is something so deeper, that even if he become devil itself, she wouldn’t be able to get rid of him from her heart. Even if he dies, she’d nev she’d never love anyone like she loves him. I think her situation is like Sakura (Naruto), the man you love the most is taking the self-destruction path, he is throwing himself into darkness, harsh on her in the past, I thought she was the silliest protagonist ever, but I started to sympathize with her when I noticed her battle is not the kind you use a sword to chop off the enemy’s head. Her battle is about perseverance, it’s about not giving up her love, not giving up the man she loves, keep believing him, even if he is doing everything to break her trust, even if he’s already given up himself, because she knows the burden on his shoulders, she knows the wounds in his heart, she knows the sadness and loneliness in his soul more than anyone else. But she also knows the kind, gentle altruistic side of him. Now, I think she is brave in her own way, because it takes a lot of courage, even if some call it stupidity, to not give up the man you love, when he is such a complicated person. "

So don't give hope yet !
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:07 pm

caela wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:it was good, a few revelations, Kaname come to town. aidou was too cool (pun intendded). kain and ruka were a bit pointless. want more shiki and rima. zeki was good. kaname and sara was interesting.

mariangie wrote:

hmm...my take is that Zero no longer believes that because of him grabbing Yuuki's arm....plus the use of past tense...

I agree. This one line gives us a lot of insight in Zero's thoughts. It reveals why he let her go the first time, and it might be one of the reasons why he kept his distance (though there more reasons, like for himself too).....now he seems to have changed his mind.

Well I can say I was very happy with the hug xD
    And the fact that Yuuki was able to stop Zero so easily...by her mre touch...lovely xD

Oh, and I wasn't dissapointed. I like Zeki and even tjough last chapter announced a lot of action, it didn't really expect a real fight. It's kinda like too soon. At least I felt like that. I just wondered how Hino would avoid having a fight scene with all three of them there on such a moment...should of thought of it sooner that it moght be Kaname's familiar/shade-thingy (however it is translated)
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:29 pm

mariangie wrote:Kaname's great sin is to turn a human into a vampire against his / her will . Even if he wasn't the one who bitten him / her . And the irony is Kaname was the one who did the law at the first place .

For the ones dissapointed in how V. K. is running . I found this post in Kat " Dreamer on Drugs " blog C - Box .

Sorry in advance for the poster for not asking . But I can't resist posting this for others to see .

Greice: "Kaname wouldn’t make a fuss about Zero hugging Yuuki. For some time know, I’ve believed Kaname’s wish is to Zero to take Yuuki away from him. He is in a self-destruction path, but it’s not suicidal, it’s sacrificial, it’s like he is doing it for a bigger propose, but we can’t just see it yet. Also, I think there is more to Kaname wanting to make Zero into a weapon than it’s being revealed. Even if Yuuki get better (stronger), her love for Kaname is something so deeper, that even if he become devil itself, she wouldn’t be able to get rid of him from her heart. Even if he dies, she’d nev she’d never love anyone like she loves him. I think her situation is like Sakura (Naruto), the man you love the most is taking the self-destruction path, he is throwing himself into darkness, harsh on her in the past, I thought she was the silliest protagonist ever, but I started to sympathize with her when I noticed her battle is not the kind you use a sword to chop off the enemy’s head. Her battle is about perseverance, it’s about not giving up her love, not giving up the man she loves, keep believing him, even if he is doing everything to break her trust, even if he’s already given up himself, because she knows the burden on his shoulders, she knows the wounds in his heart, she knows the sadness and loneliness in his soul more than anyone else. But she also knows the kind, gentle altruistic side of him. Now, I think she is brave in her own way, because it takes a lot of courage, even if some call it stupidity, to not give up the man you love, when he is such a complicated person. "

So don't give hope yet !

Thanks for posting that! cheers And I completely agree on everything! Yuuki's love for Kaname won't ever change no matter what! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:50 am

Page 27

Takuma: Yuuki said that she believed in you. It’s because you were the one who did all this, so there must be a reason behind your actions, right? If that’s the case, it’s not too late even now. Why don’t you just take her and disappear to some faraway place?

Hahaha you think that's proof?? Ichijou is a third party, he obviously wasn't there to witness the scene that just took place between Kaname, Yuuki, and Zero, nor could he have read her thoughts at that exact moment...since he was with Sara. Yes, she may have said she trusted him to Ichijou BEFORE... but at that moment he said that to Kaname she was in Zero's arms, probably thinking over the words Kaname said... and she was even crying for Zero, which leads me to think she felt horrible for what happened to Zero...but Zero did reassure her that's it not her fault. (well obviously, kaname admitted to it, but of course she's sad for him, my heart aches for poor zero too T-T) I will not say that I know what Yuuki was thinking, but she has some things to consider and think over before she makes any decision. She has to decide whether she still trusts him or not and I believe her views may or may not be shown in the next chapter...so we'll just have to wait and see. ^^
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:16 am

mariangie wrote:Kaname's great sin is to turn a human into a vampire against his / her will . Even if he wasn't the one who bitten him / her . And the irony is Kaname was the one who did the law at the first place .

So don't give hope yet !

A little note here . The quote I posted here is not mine . I did quoted Graice from Kat's blog because I liked her post a lot .

Learn to read . Not only read between lines . Read the whole thing .
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote: Hahaha you think that's proof?? Ichijou is a third party, he obviously wasn't there to witness the scene that just took place between Kaname, Yuuki, and Zero, nor could he have read her thoughts at that exact moment

Okay … and since you supposedly have read the chapter … tell us what part of Yuuki’s thoughts makes you believe that she doesn’t still believe and love Kaname?

Let me help you to make your choice ^^>>

1. When our eyes met … Kaname … MY KANAME is there … I must go to him…

KYAHHHH!!!! And to think that just minutes ago Zero was whining Razz that Kaname had destroyed his everything! And what Yuuki thinks; >> MY KANAME I MUST GO TO HIM! >> *starts running*

2. Yuuki (thinking): I can’t feel his heartbeat. What I see in front of me is not Kaname in person. (to Kaname) You are not here to take me away like before, right?

Yuuki “whining” that Kaname didn’t COME TO GET HER AWAY LIKE BEFORE!
    Her sadness and crash of this realization is written all over her face >>
    Dissapointed in chapter 79 8718367adab44aed4302295

So what that tells us; that Yuuki ALL that LONG that you as a Zeki thought that she was sharing Zeki moments at the academy Razz her only wish was to come Kaname and get her away, walking together at the sunset hahaha! Dissapointed in chapter 79 3814611447

Did Yuuki or did she not hear Zero’s BIG revelation that Kaname destroyed his family a few minutes ago????

How many times Yuuki all this time heard hurtful and shocking news for Kaname huh? How many times you Zekis hoped that Yuuki will change her feelings for Kaname till now huh? Let me start counting ( 1, 2, … 1000 it might take days haha)

3. When she listens Kaname’s crashing words >>

零のことはこんなにわかるのに = "Even though I know Zero like this,"

私が枢の何をわかってないのか = "which thing of Kaname I don't know?"

"Even though I know Zero like this, which thing of Kaname I don't know?"

She wonders what is that she doesn't know!

So she doesn’t say that she knows everything about Zero and nothing about Kaname … she was in shock ofc cuz the REAL Kaname that she truly knows in her heart couldn’t have done that thing … and again her intuition is right cuz Kaname IS LYING!
    And just for the record … did or did she not have said in the past as well that Kaname has secrets from her and that she doesn’t know everything about him? She did … Did that prevent her from loving him??? No … on the contrary she was still head over heels for him thus she was crashed when Kaname left!

4. Even when Zero pointed his gun to Kaname, bearing the intention to kill him, something that it is obvious from his veins … what Yuuki did? She stopped Zero didn’t she??? Patting his head *good boy Zero, good boy* > a reaction pretty sisterly/motherly as she always did in the past with Zero’s suffering.

5. And FINALLY even the moment that Zero was holding her, her mind was AGAIN to Kaname >>

Yuuki: I seem to finally understand…if I go back to the root of everything, I’ll find myself there. (i.e., everything must have happened because of me) And therefore, I must stop Kaname.

but at that moment he said that to Kaname she was in Zero's arms, probably thinking over the words Kaname said... and she was even crying for Zero, which leads me to think she felt horrible for what happened to Zero...

The name in her mind is Kaname’s … except if in your version you’ve replaced that name with Zero’s hahaha … You probably takes as valid ONLY what Zero thinks/believes/says –because the thought “don’t cry for me” (Argentina Razz) isn’t Yuuki’s but Zero’s INTERPRETATION of Yuuki’s sadness.

Saying that ofc I do not imply OR deny the fact that she felt sorry for Zero’s drama. But is this a proof of her ROMANTIC feelings for Zero? Which sane being wouldn’t feel sorry for him after hearing Kaname’s version of the story???

Moreover when Yuuki believes that everything happened for her sake i.e. that she is up to a point resposible as well for Zero's drama (>> more pity and guilt)

But in any case we (the readers) know that Kaname was lying there … he might have freed Shizuka but the time he did it the Kiryuus had nothing to do with her ! Shizuka escaped from her cage WITH HER LOVER, which simply means that he was still alive!!!! Viz the Kiryuus wasn’t even ordered to kill her lover …

So how Kaname could ever have freed Shizuka with the intention to harm the Kiryuus??? Zero might not know in depths Shizuka’s story or the exact row of the events … But WE, the readers, KNOW.

Therefore even IF Yuuki believed that Kaname is responsible for Zero’s drama she would have believed in an intentional BIG FAT LIE which in the run definitely would be revealed … So? Or do you wish Yuuki to choose Zero over Kaname (as if Razz) based on an evident lie???? >>

but she has some things to consider and think over before she makes any decision. She has to decide whether she still trusts him or not

To think what? To decide based on what? On a lie??? OR on another lie that Kaname doesn’t love her anymore???

From the same hope some fans was hanging after Zero’s badmouth and heartrending burst Razz that Kaname is the filthier being but as we saw Yuuki’s first reaction was to run to > HER KANAME! <33333 … I smell desperation here haha

And lastly … how and we do not know what Yuuki feels about Kaname huh? What changed in Yuuki’s thoughts and decisions after that scene? Didn’t she repeat AGAIN that she must stop Kaname? Didn’t she realise that everything is FOR HER? > “everything must have happened because of me”

Did she think that she hates Kaname now??? No! >> her action to stop Zero from shooting Kaname is the indication for that lol. And if you ask me, her realization that everything must have happened because of her means that Yuuki didn’t buy Kaname’s lie that she is just an obstacle to him i.e. his façade collapsed once again!

Did she or did she not say, every time that she heard a shocking new regarding Kaname that she must go to him? She did …

Did she or did she not say AGAIN in the end of this chapter the same???

How many times did Yuuki till now crash Zekis’ hopes that she’ll give up on Kaname huh??? *(still counting ZZZZZZ)*

So bottom line ... even if Takuma is a third party, or even if he wasn't present at the scene he stated the evident! I wish Kaname could hear him and act SELFISHLY for a change and take Yuuki away in a far far away place and be all night long lovey-dovey! Dissapointed in chapter 79 230346397 *sigh*

mariangie wrote:
    Dissapointed in chapter 79 803743774

caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Umm...you can fan girl on Nina...

I'm questioning the bad translation job everyone has been doing with the line:

Nina's translation (well, you didn't cite your source)

こと koto: is "thing" in reference to one specific thing, a pronoun...not a general "this"...its a reference to the previous thought, "…I know that he (Zero) used to pray for me, for my happiness." (senbyafntic trans---I don't have the Japanese raws so this trans is from the chinese)

full dictionary definition of "koto": こと: (noun) (1) thing (2) matter; affair (3)event; occurrence

私が: watashi ga: "I" is the subject of the sentence because of the particle "ga"....its should be, "I don't know"....the subject of the sentence is NOT "which thing of Kaname"

A more Correct translation: Even though I know that thing of Zero (i.e. knowing that Zero prayed for her happiness), I don't know what of that of Kaname (whether or not Kaname also wishes for her happiness)

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:08 pm

nina wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote: Hahaha you think that's proof?? Ichijou is a third party, he obviously wasn't there to witness the scene that just took place between Kaname, Yuuki, and Zero, nor could he have read her thoughts at that exact moment

Okay … and since you supposedly have read the chapter … tell us what part of Yuuki’s thoughts makes you believe that she doesn’t still believe and love Kaname?

Let me help you to make your choice ^^>>

1. When our eyes met … Kaname … MY KANAME is there … I must go to him…

KYAHHHH!!!! And to think that just minutes ago Zero was whining Razz that Kaname had destroyed his everything! And what Yuuki thinks; >> MY KANAME I MUST GO TO HIM! >> *starts running*

2. Yuuki (thinking): I can’t feel his heartbeat. What I see in front of me is not Kaname in person. (to Kaname) You are not here to take me away like before, right?

Yuuki “whining” that Kaname didn’t COME TO GET HER AWAY LIKE BEFORE!
    Her sadness and crash of this realization is written all over her face >>
    Dissapointed in chapter 79 8718367adab44aed4302295

So what that tells us; that Yuuki ALL that LONG that you as a Zeki thought that she was sharing Zeki moments at the academy Razz her only wish was to come Kaname and get her away, walking together at the sunset hahaha! Dissapointed in chapter 79 3814611447

Did Yuuki or did she not hear Zero’s BIG revelation that Kaname destroyed his family a few minutes ago????

How many times Yuuki all this time heard hurtful and shocking news for Kaname huh? How many times you Zekis hoped that Yuuki will change her feelings for Kaname till now huh? Let me start counting ( 1, 2, … 1000 it might take days haha)

3. When she listens Kaname’s crashing words >>

"Even though I know Zero like this, which thing of Kaname I don't know?"

She wonders what is that she doesn't know!

So she doesn’t say that she knows everything about Zero and nothing about Kaname … she was in shock ofc cuz the REAL Kaname that she truly knows in her heart couldn’t have done that thing … and again her intuition is right cuz Kaname IS LYING!
    And just for the record … did or did she not have said in the past as well that Kaname has secrets from her and that she doesn’t know everything about him? She did … Did that prevent her from loving him??? No … on the contrary she was still head over heels for him thus she was crashed when Kaname left!

4. Even when Zero pointed his gun to Kaname, bearing the intention to kill him, something that it is obvious from his veins … what Yuuki did? She stopped Zero didn’t she??? Patting his head *good boy Zero, good boy* > a reaction pretty sisterly/motherly as she always did in the past with Zero’s suffering.

5. And FINALLY even the moment that Zero was holding her, her mind was AGAIN to Kaname >>

but at that moment he said that to Kaname she was in Zero's arms, probably thinking over the words Kaname said... and she was even crying for Zero, which leads me to think she felt horrible for what happened to Zero...

The name in her mind is Kaname’s … except if in your version you’ve replaced that name with Zero’s hahaha … You probably takes as valid ONLY what Zero thinks/believes/says –because the thought “don’t cry for me” (Argentina Razz) isn’t Yuuki’s but Zero’s INTERPRETATION of Yuuki’s sadness.

Saying that ofc I do not imply OR deny the fact that she felt sorry for Zero’s drama. But is this a proof of her ROMANTIC feelings for Zero? Which sane being wouldn’t feel sorry for him after hearing Kaname’s version of the story???

Moreover when Yuuki believes that everything happened for her sake i.e. that she is up to a point resposible as well for Zero's drama (>> more pity and guilt)

But in any case we (the readers) know that Kaname was lying there … he might have freed Shizuka but the time he did it the Kiryuus had nothing to do with her ! Shizuka escaped from her cage WITH HER LOVER, which simply means that he was still alive!!!! Viz the Kiryuus wasn’t even ordered to kill her lover …

So how Kaname could ever have freed Shizuka with the intention to harm the Kiryuus??? Zero might not know in depths Shizuka’s story or the exact row of the events … But WE, the readers, KNOW.

Therefore even IF Yuuki believed that Kaname is responsible for Zero’s drama she would have believed in an intentional BIG FAT LIE which in the run definitely would be revealed … So? Or do you wish Yuuki to choose Zero over Kaname (as if Razz) based on an evident lie???? >>

but she has some things to consider and think over before she makes any decision. She has to decide whether she still trusts him or not

To think what? To decide based on what? On a lie??? OR on another lie that Kaname doesn’t love her anymore???

From the same hope some fans was hanging after Zero’s badmouth and heartrending burst Razz that Kaname is the filthier being but as we saw Yuuki’s first reaction was to run to > HER KANAME! <33333 … I smell desperation here haha

And lastly … how and we do not know what Yuuki feels about Kaname huh? What changed in Yuuki’s thoughts and decisions after that scene? Didn’t she repeat AGAIN that she must stop Kaname? Didn’t she realise that everything is FOR HER? > “everything must have happened because of me”

Did she think that she hates Kaname now??? No! >> her action to stop Zero from shooting Kaname is the indication for that lol. And if you ask me, her realization that everything must have happened because of her means that Yuuki didn’t buy Kaname’s lie that she is just an obstacle to him i.e. his façade collapsed once again!

Did she or did she not say, every time that she heard a shocking new regarding Kaname that she must go to him? She did …

Did she or did she not say AGAIN in the end of this chapter the same???

How many times did Yuuki till now crash Zekis’ hopes that she’ll give up on Kaname huh??? *(still counting ZZZZZZ)*

So bottom line ... even if Takuma is a third party, or even if he wasn't present at the scene he stated the evident! I wish Kaname could hear him and act SELFISHLY for a change and take Yuuki away in a far far away place and be all night long lovey-dovey! Dissapointed in chapter 79 230346397 *sigh*

mariangie wrote:
    Dissapointed in chapter 79 803743774

sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig
    Love your post Dissapointed in chapter 79 3110612249

I want to remember something - it's not the first time when yuuki call kaname...MY KANAME.

Chapter 52, volume 11, VIZ official version:

Yuuki before biting kaname: MY STRONG, BEAUTIFUL KANAME why would you want me?

So, chapter 79 is not for the first time when yuuki refers at kaname as her possesion - that he belongs to her. Dissapointed in chapter 79 812189494
    solar
    Human

Post by solar Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Hello, whoever you are, stop throwing your poor Japanese skill and attempt to correct someone's translation when you have no "basic" knowledge of it at all.

零のことはこんなにわかるのに
    零のこと = Zero's thing
    こんなに = like this
    のに = Even though

So it becomes "Even though I know Zero's thing like this," or "Even though I know Zero like this". Both mean the same in ENGLISH!!!

私が枢の何をわかってないのか
    私が = I
    枢の何 = which thing of Kaname
    わかってない = dont't know
    のか = To indicate a question.

Then, it becomes "which thing of Kaname I don't understand?"

Your version of translation "Even though I know that thing of Zero (i.e. knowing that Zero prayed for her happiness), I don't know that of Kaname (whether or not Kaname also wishes for her happiness)" is purposedly twisted into the way you want. You don't even know what's the meaning of "枢の何" at all.

caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm

To the question of my language skills:

I am a beginner in Japanese.

(1) I do know what a pronoun is...the "koto" or "thing" must refer to something else Yuuki thought or said previously. No one has bothered to refer it to something else that she said or thought previous to the quote in question.

(2) "ga" is usually a subject signifier...the importance/stress of the sentence is on the "I".

I notice no one disagreeing with me with these previously addressed these points.

There is no disagreement on the major points...just no one else caring what a pronoun does.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:34 pm

caela wrote:To the question of my language skills:

I am a beginner in Japanese.

(1) I do know what a pronoun is...the "koto" or "thing" must refer to something else Yuuki thought or said previously. No one has bothered to refer it to something else that she said or thought previous to the quote in question.

(2) "ga" is usually a subject signifier...the importance/stress of the sentence is on the "I".

I notice no one disagreeing with me with these previously addressed these points.

There is no disagreement on the major points...just no one else caring what a pronoun does.

1. If you're a beginner in japanese then why do you call a translator's job, a person who speak//read/write japanese fluently, as a bad translation job?

2. I, a person who doesn't know japanese, considered that is a translator job to give you a reply about japanese matters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 pm