Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Bar_left59%Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Bar_left27%Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Bar_left15%Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
blackvampira
juliet
VampireCythia
zerofan500
Katherine
mariangie
Divine Rose
Akaruisama
nina
aya-chan
14 posters

Anime You Grew Up With

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning ZoneAnime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Dropsoa

Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Empty Anime You Grew Up With

Post by aya-chan Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am curious with which anime you grew up. Between us exist an age difference, and the anime can be different too.

I grew up with Sailor Moon - the anime of my childhood.
    Like usual I did not like the heroine - Tsukino Usagi, aka Sailor Moon. She was the naive type, and she was noisy and kind of stupid. However I did like the moments when she was Princess Serenity - maybe because of her dress.

Spoiler:

My favorite female character was Hino Rei, aka Sailor Mars - her power was fire. Plus, she was a Miko - priestess

Spoiler:

Of course, my first crush was Chiba Mamoru / Tuxedo Mask

Spoiler:

And here a pic with him as king Endimion and Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity

Spoiler:

And here are all characters - the sailors and Tuxedo Mask

Spoiler:

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime You Grew Up With

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:42 pm

I actually haven't seen Sailor Moon, though I hear it's a classic, so I'll watch it sometime, but not now cuz I currently have too may other animes to finish >.< Anime I grew up watching when I was very little were Pokemon, Digi-mon, and Yugioh. The digi-mon phase didn't last long.... I felt like it was a rip-off from pokemon lol. But I remember I liked the show so much that I would even sing along to the "Who's that pokemon" at the end of each episode and be able to do it perfect o.O I stopped watching Pokemon when the newer ones started coming out, I liked the original better. But I have seen some of the old movies, actually there's a couple here in the house on VHS xD As for Yugioh, I liked watching it, even though it was a bit confusing at times, and I thought the guy Pegasus ( i think that was his name) was really cool even though he was evil lol My brother was big into collecting Yugioh cards but i didn't understand it when i tried playing it with him once. Besides those, I didn't actually become an official anime fan until sometime during the summer of my 7th grade year, because a friend of mine who was new to town told me about animes on adult swim and got me into drawing it and watching the shows every Saturday xD So some firsts from the Adult Swim line-up over six years ago... InuYasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Blood+, Trinity Blood, and Naruto( actually was on cartoon network)
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning ZoneAnime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by Divine Rose Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Kikotsukino wrote:
    DarkRose wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:I see that a lot of us saw Sailor Moon cheers

Another anime who is similar with Tokyo Mew Mew or Sailor Moon is Preater - unfortunately is a short anime. I saw only 13 episodes, don't know if are others.

I saw Dragon Ball Z too. After Sailor Moon finished it was the anime I and my brothers saw.

Actually I've never watch Sailor Moon before, maybe because the graphics never attracted my attention.
    The anime that I grew up with is Digimon Anime You Grew Up With - Page 2 2554657431 sFun_cheerleader2 !
    To me I loved Digimon better than Pokemon or YuGiOh, that's just me guys... sBo_jumping

I watched these ones to. Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, Pokemon and Yugioh >> they are like my daily morning routine before i go to school. Actually there isnt one that i love over the other >> i love all of them. I also watched Zoids, Cardcaptors on my end, which is another great anime to watch (well i liked it) on TV Razz

Oh yeah! I did watch Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z because of my cousin bringing over tapes. And I did watch some of Pokemon and a little of Yugioh. I didn't realize they were anime at the time. Razz
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning ZoneAnime You Grew Up With - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:48 pm

O,my I forgot about Pokemon how I loved all pokemon never mised an movie or an episode wish I had all movies on tape I even got pokemon video games LOL my fav was Picatu and Piplup

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:37 am