Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Is Kaname going to kill Sara next chapter?

Poll

[ 4 ]
    21% [21%] 
    [ 15 ]
    79% [79%] 

Total Votes: 19
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 am

First topic message reminder :

What do you think about Kaname's attempt to kill Sara next chapter? It is possible? perhaps too soon? are there chances that Zero shall stop him or that Yuuki shall interfere?

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Re: Is Kaname going to kill Sara next chapter?

Post by kialovejapan on Thu May 03, 2012 8:39 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:Yeah Lucy!!! Absolutely! They are evil sins!!! And Sara is a Black Witch!!! (I hope that we can talk bad about her....) Yeah...
    .... definitely!!! I think we can you know Who the hell does love Sara?!

yeah but one thing i find very strange and that is that she wanted kaname for herself so that she and him could become one for maybe that pureblood thing something but then she told takuma that she always wanted him.her type of guy is kaname(fanbook)so why she said that to takuma??was she lying as always?? scratch

She would like to be with Kaname eh eh eh sFun_mischieviousbig
    Sorry Sara, little black widow which is nothing, but Kaname has in his heart ONLY YUUKI!!! ha-ha-ha
    I think that Sara said that to Takuma because she is merely mean....!!! and you know, she is quite sadistic...!! almost.. You remember when she chained the Hanadagi's servant like a dog?!?!?! How dare?!
    No way...!
    I can't see Sara alive anymore!!!
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri May 04, 2012 3:56 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:Yeah Lucy!!! Absolutely! They are evil sins!!! And Sara is a Black Witch!!! (I hope that we can talk bad about her....) Yeah...
    .... definitely!!! I think we can you know Who the hell does love Sara?!

yeah but one thing i find very strange and that is that she wanted kaname for herself so that she and him could become one for maybe that pureblood thing something but then she told takuma that she always wanted him.her type of guy is kaname(fanbook)so why she said that to takuma??was she lying as always?? scratch

She would like to be with Kaname eh eh eh sFun_mischieviousbig
    Sorry Sara, little black widow which is nothing, but Kaname has in his heart ONLY YUUKI!!! ha-ha-ha
    I think that Sara said that to Takuma because she is merely mean....!!! and you know, she is quite sadistic...!! almost.. You remember when she chained the Hanadagi's servant like a dog?!?!?! How dare?!
    No way...!
    I can't see Sara alive anymore!!!

yeah but she seems to be intelligent as well,making dear ones of kaname against him but duh....who had stand in front of kaname kuran???she will die too sooner or later. Razz kia,your signature is very cute.what chapter it is from??
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

Post by kialovejapan on Fri May 04, 2012 9:16 pm

yeah but she seems to be intelligent as well,making dear ones of kaname against him but duh....who had stand in front of kaname kuran???she will die too sooner or later. kia,your signature is very cute.what chapter it is from??
    Yeah you're right she is so machiavellian, the type: " the goal justifies the means"... (well it seems quite similar at what is doing Kaname reently...mmhh whatever...)
    Thank you! Also your signature is very cute! I love that picture of Yuuki&Kaname!!!! In the artbook Yuuki's wearing a green dress, I think that the green enhanches her!!! Well I am a forgetful of first class crazy Sorry but I didn't remember which chapter came from.... Please forgive me... pale
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sat May 05, 2012 1:00 am

I don't know about him killing her in the next chapter.... it seems there's a mess to be dealt with first. Ruka... is she okay? A possible confession from Kain if she is dying ;) Yuuki will wonder if Zero is okay, and probably the 3 will be left alone? Yuuki may confront Kaname and he'll say something shocking :O since that's his specialty... revealing one mystery at a time lol But I believe Sara will still be hiding in the hunter association.... or... maybe near the end of the chapter she comes out?

@ Kia - If only this forum had a like button xD Sorry, I just had to point out that i liked how you threw this in there x3

"Yeah you're right she is so machiavellian, the type: " the goal justifies the means"... (well it seems quite similar at what is doing Kaname reently...mmhh whatever...)"
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 05, 2012 11:15 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I don't know about him killing her in the next chapter.... it seems there's a mess to be dealt with first. Ruka... is she okay? A possible confession from Kain if she is dying ;) Yuuki will wonder if Zero is okay, and probably the 3 will be left alone? Yuuki may confront Kaname and he'll say something shocking :O since that's his specialty... revealing one mystery at a time lol But I believe Sara will still be hiding in the hunter association.... or... maybe near the end of the chapter she comes out?

@ Kia - If only this forum had a like button xD Sorry, I just had to point out that i liked how you threw this in there x3

"Yeah you're right she is so machiavellian, the type: " the goal justifies the means"... (well it seems quite similar at what is doing Kaname reently...mmhh whatever...)"

if sara is real villain.
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat May 05, 2012 11:16 am

With all the fuss that this chapter created i do not think that there is no chance for Kaname to kill Sara next chapter - the hunters probably shall be behind him to chase him off the association's grounds...
    the only way that Kaname could go for Sara in this mess is only if Ruka is okay but her condition draws all the attention so that Kaname can take a quick way through them...but do not think that this is possible...probably Sara will take advantage of that perhaps to move on with Touma...perhaps she can also set him free and keep him for a later use... Razz she certainly has a use for Touma now...

if sara is real villain.

well she is no "fake" villain...either she is the great villain or not, she is a villain....she has to go at some point

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 05, 2012 11:25 am

juliet wrote:With all the fuss that this chapter created i do not think that there is no chance for Kaname to kill Sara next chapter - the hunters probably shall be behind him to chase him off the association's grounds...
    the only way that Kaname could go for Sara in this mess is only if Ruka is okay but her condition draws all the attention so that Kaname can take a quick way through them...but do not think that this is possible...probably Sara will take advantage of that perhaps to move on with Touma...perhaps she can also set him free and keep him for a later use... Razz she certainly has a use for Touma now...

if sara is real villain.

well she is no "fake" villain...either she is the great villain or not, she is a villain....she has to go at some point

yup sara is very powerful and intelligent but kaname is way too intelligent than her,but i want yuuki to kill her and not kaname.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat May 05, 2012 11:29 am

lucykaede wrote:
    juliet wrote:With all the fuss that this chapter created i do not think that there is no chance for Kaname to kill Sara next chapter - the hunters probably shall be behind him to chase him off the association's grounds...

if sara is real villain.

yup sara is very powerful and intelligent but kaname is way too intelligent than her,but i want yuuki to kill her and not kaname.

does she have enough power to do so though? okay my sadistic self wants Takuma to go for the kill (that is not going to happen because he has not the power) but still would love to see it...

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 05, 2012 11:35 am

juliet wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

does she have enough power to do so though? okay my sadistic self wants Takuma to go for the kill (that is not going to happen because he has not the power) but still would love to see it...

if takuma kills her i will happy dance for a week. affraid sFun_cheerleader2
    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

Post by Saphira_Kuran on Sat May 05, 2012 7:01 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

Amen!!! rofl
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by kialovejapan on Sat May 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Amen!!! rofl
    I think that when Sara will die, it will issued International Fest,with bagpipes, flags at half mast and everything else!! rofl rofl rofl
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Sun May 06, 2012 4:27 am

There is no way for anybody killing Sara at least for the next 2 or 3 chapters .

Actually I have a hunch that Sara will not be killed . The bad thing is if Sara dies , Takuma dies . I don't want Takuma dead . Nor consider he is going to die . Takuma loves Sara and Sara loves Takuma . So their destinies are connected .

The only way I can imagine Takuma dying , is if he sacrifies himself to protet Sara . Sara loses her will to live and allows herself to be killed .

I know I have a very weird reasoning . So of course I'm not expecting anybody to be happy if she ends alive .
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning Zone

Post by Li.llium on Fri May 11, 2012 5:20 pm

I agree, it´s unlikely Sara´ll be dead now, because I think she will kill Touma. Also, I still have hope that she will control zero. It will be so exciting.

I like Sara, I think she's a mad, passionate, obsessed. The power for power. I only regret that she could be a more complex villain more, but still, I like her.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Fri May 11, 2012 6:04 pm

mariangie wrote:There is no way for anybody killing Sara at least for the next 2 or 3 chapters .

Actually I have a hunch that Sara will not be killed . The bad thing is if Sara dies , Takuma dies . I don't want Takuma dead . Nor consider he is going to die . Takuma loves Sara and Sara loves Takuma . So their destinies are connected .

The only way I can imagine Takuma dying , is if he sacrifies himself to protet Sara . Sara loses her will to live and allows herself to be killed .

I know I have a very weird reasoning . So of course I'm not expecting anybody to be happy if she ends alive .

Well spoken ^^ The two love each other and I too have thought up scenarios in the past of Ichijou dying to protect Sara Sad Though it would be a sort of romantic tragedy.... I still hope Ichijou doesn't die :O Maybe Sara can protect HIM for all he's done to serve her? x3
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Li.llium on Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm

[quote="Shoujo-Zo18"]
    mariangie wrote:There is no way for anybody killing Sara at least for the next 2 or 3 chapters .

um ... I really do not believe sara love Takuma. I think he is just convenient for her. A shield. A source of information. For her, it is important Takuma´s love. Because she knows he was Kaname´s right arm.

My heart is broken. Because it will be a shock when Takuma realize that from the beginning, she wanted to reach Kaname somehow.

Last edited by Li.llium on Fri May 11, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Fri May 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Li.llium wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

um ... I really do not believe sara love Takuma. I think he is just convenient for her. A shield. A source of information. For her, it is important Takuma´s love. Because she knows he was Kaname´s right arm.

My heart is broken. Because it will be a shock when Takuma realize that from the beginning, she wanted to reach Kaname somehow.

Well spoken ^^ The two love each other and I too have thought up scenarios in the past of Ichijou dying to protect Sara Sad Though it would be a sort of romantic tragedy.... I still hope Ichijou doesn't die :O Maybe Sara can protect HIM for all he's done to serve her? x3

Why is this part quoted under my name? Who said that? I didn't. I'm confused. o.O Did you say it and accidentally write under my quote? lol

"um ... I really do not believe sara love Takuma. I think he is just convenient for her. A shield. A source of information. For her, it is important Takuma´s love. Because she knows he was Kaname´s right arm.

My heart is broken. Because it will be a shock when Takuma realize that from the beginning, she wanted to reach Kaname somehow."
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Li.llium on Fri May 11, 2012 6:26 pm

uahahah, sorry, I´ll fix it.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Fri May 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Li.llium wrote:uahahah, sorry, I´ll fix it.

Lol it's okay, I was just confused xD So you did say it then?

I have to disagree. I really do think that Sara loves Ichijou. She even said " I've always wanted you" and when Ichijou asked " Only me?" she said yes. ^^ And Ichijou already new from the very beginning that all her plans are about Kaname. The moment when he woke up in a bed under her watch, after saving his life, she asked him " What can you tell me about Kaname?" and Ichijou didn't have much to tell her... she was angry. He knew from the start she wanted to overthrow him, and she even told him once how she wants to be the pureblood queen. I don't think he would be hurt by something he knew from the start. ^^; Yes, she was envious of him being able to smile standing beside Kaname, but she wanted him for her own, for that very reason... I think she knew that he would be easy to get along with since like any vampire he respects purebloods... and she needed someone on her side. She has come to rely on him, and he has come to accept that he will remain by her side. She is the one who saved his life and gave it new purpose. Smile
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 12, 2012 5:12 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

I have to disagree. I really do think that Sara loves Ichijou. She even said " I've always wanted you" and when Ichijou asked " Only me?" she said yes. ^^ And Ichijou already new from the very beginning that all her plans are about Kaname. The moment when he woke up in a bed under her watch, after saving his life, she asked him " What can you tell me about Kaname?" and Ichijou didn't have much to tell her... she was angry. He knew from the start she wanted to overthrow him, and she even told him once how she wants to be the pureblood queen. I don't think he would be hurt by something he knew from the start. ^^; Yes, she was envious of him being able to smile standing beside Kaname, but she wanted him for her own, for that very reason... I think she knew that he would be easy to get along with since like any vampire he respects purebloods... and she needed someone on her side. She has come to rely on him, and he has come to accept that he will remain by her side. She is the one who saved his life and gave it new purpose. Smile

sara wants to become queen,for that she can even kill takuma so she doesn't love him.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sat May 12, 2012 5:49 am

lucykaede wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

sara wants to become queen,for that she can even kill takuma so she doesn't love him.

You don't know that she would kill Ichijou. And she probably wouldn't kill him unless he betrayed her in some horrible way...
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

You don't know that she would kill Ichijou. And she probably wouldn't kill him unless he betrayed her in some horrible way...

sara is a clever witch.just look how she treats takuma,do you really think she will die if he dies??well i don't think so. Evil or Very Mad
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Sat May 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:You don't know that she would kill Ichijou. And she probably wouldn't kill him unless he betrayed her in some horrible way...

You mean after what Sara have done to Takuma? Take a closer look at the pages, Zoey--

Spoiler:

kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by kialovejapan on Sat May 12, 2012 7:23 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:You don't know that she would kill Ichijou. And she probably wouldn't kill him unless he betrayed her in some horrible way...

You mean after what Sara have done to Takuma? Take a closer look at the pages, Zoey--

Spoiler:

Sara is an Evil Queen with the "E" capital letter! No doubt about it!!
    She is opportunist and a bad person!!!
    Nothing to have to do with Yuuki, Kaname Zero..(but maybe with this one hade made a tacit agreement: Zero has to protect her by Kaname, Sara jelps Zero in his revenge giving him her (poisoned...and disgusting >>.<< ) blood...) Who knows that maybe Zero will drink another time the Sara's blood?!?!??!
    I appreciate that KuranPrince added this part of the manga:
    Pay attention at the Sara's power...!!
    I don't know if she used her nails sharp...or something different like maybe her power to melt things.....
    However that girl scares me....
    I wanna see her dead...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:18 am