Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    hey, i'm new! <3

    Share

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Hey guys :3

    I'm Katherine, but call me Kat. I just found this, while searching for some information about chapter 80, and it's actually one of the first vampire knight - pages I ever visited (: I live in Germany, Frankfurt, but my family is from China. I thought, even if I'm not that good at writing english, I could try being a member.. maybe this is even helping me with the next english-essay, haha ^___^

    So yes, that would be me <3

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by aya-chan on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:36 pm

    sSig_hi Kat!!! to the forum!!!

    Here are a lot of yumes - I am one -, and you would find interesting subjects to debate.

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Katherine on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

    Kat wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    sSig_welcome5 Kat!

    Yes, you will find many Yumes here! I am yet another one. sSig_DOH Haha

    Hope you have lots of fun on the forum! And I hope this place will help you on your English essays! Very Happy

    Thanks a lot! <3 I will. (:
    (haha, I'm sure it will be helpful. I'm not talking english with everyone except my english-teacher
    so it's actually new to me Very Happy)

    yukikuran90210 wrote:sorry i might have to uplode sunday or monday really sorry

    No problem =D

    juliet wrote:Hi Kat, welcome and have a nice time with us here,

    Thanks! <3

    Katherine wrote:Wow another Katherine Smile

    Seems like our name is quite popular...is your name spelled "katherine" or differently? Mine is Cathérine

    I´m living in France but we have a house in Germany too ;) It´s a nice country Smile


    So welcome to this forum sFun_balloonsmilies sLo_BigBearHug

    Thanks! (: Yeah, it's spelled Katherine.

    Really? I love France! We're always spending our winter-holidays in Paris & summer in Sant Tropez, but after all, my french is quite horrible (I'm sure my teacher is going crazy with me) x_x Germany is okay, a few cities are beautiful - a few less. I wish I could just move on and live in Paris the whole time Very Happy


    When I was small I lived in Paris, in Neuilly-sur-Seine Smile But with eight years I moved to Marseille, so I have been to Sant Tropez a lot of times too ;) My German is really horrible, I learn it since I´m small because I have some ancestors who came from Germany too...but the grammar is so difficult ;)

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:47 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    When I was small I lived in Paris, in Neuilly-sur-Seine Smile But with eight years I moved to Marseille, so I have been to Sant Tropez a lot of times too ;) My German is really horrible, I learn it since I´m small because I have some ancestors who came from Germany too...but the grammar is so difficult ;)

    haha, stop making me jealous! (: <3
    It is. But it always takes a lot of time to learn a language, and I'm sure it's not that bad as you think! Smile
    Hey, you like Vampire Diaries, don't you? :3 I love it - Katherine Pierce is great ^__^

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Katherine on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 pm

    Kat wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    When I was small I lived in Paris, in Neuilly-sur-Seine Smile But with eight years I moved to Marseille, so I have been to Sant Tropez a lot of times too ;) My German is really horrible, I learn it since I´m small because I have some ancestors who came from Germany too...but the grammar is so difficult ;)

    haha, stop making me jealous! (: <3
    It is. But it always takes a lot of time to learn a language, and I'm sure it's not that bad as you think! Smile
    Hey, you like Vampire Diaries, don't you? :3 I love it - Katherine Pierce is great ^__^

    Yeah I´m a big Dalena-fan ;) But next to Damon Katerina and Klaus are my favorites ;) I love how this show started it´s own story...the books are great but it would be boring and not so interersting if the series just tells what happens in the book Smile

    You can join our discussion about Vampire Diaries here:
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t868-pilot-3-the-vampire-diaries?highlight=diaries

    Please feel free to post whatever you like Smile

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:08 pm

    I'm Team-Dalena too. Smile
    Thanks, I'm sure I will!

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Katherine on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:48 pm

    Kat wrote:I'm Team-Dalena too. Smile
    Thanks, I'm sure I will!

    Wow our Vampire Diaries fan-group finally grows Smile I think we have to convince the others to watch it too hypnotise sFun_mischieviousbig

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Guest on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 pm

    Kat wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    When I was small I lived in Paris, in Neuilly-sur-Seine Smile But with eight years I moved to Marseille, so I have been to Sant Tropez a lot of times too ;) My German is really horrible, I learn it since I´m small because I have some ancestors who came from Germany too...but the grammar is so difficult ;)

    haha, stop making me jealous! (: <3
    It is. But it always takes a lot of time to learn a language, and I'm sure it's not that bad as you think! Smile
    Hey, you like Vampire Diaries, don't you? :3 I love it - Katherine Pierce is great ^__^
    i love the vampire dearies cheers but i have only just stared the show so don't give any spoilers away

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:23 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Wow our Vampire Diaries fan-group finally grows Smile I think we have to convince the others to watch it too hypnotise sFun_mischieviousbig

    we should! <3 Very Happy Vampire Diaries is a great stopgap I'm not sure if that's the right word.. I mean bouche-trou :3, (and Damon is actually a good alternative for Kaname) if you have to wait for new VK-chapters.. *just started watching the new episodes of the 3rd season* so that I can be patient until chapter 81 is released. (:

    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    i love the vampire dearies cheers but i have only just stared the show so don't give any spoilers away

    haha, I won't tell you anything! Very Happy

    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2011-06-14
    Location : Europe
    Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by rosaever on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:44 pm

    Kat wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Wow our Vampire Diaries fan-group finally grows Smile I think we have to convince the others to watch it too hypnotise sFun_mischieviousbig

    we should! <3 Very Happy Vampire Diaries is a great stopgap I'm not sure if that's the right word.. I mean bouche-trou :3, (and Damon is actually a good alternative for Kaname) if you have to wait for new VK-chapters.. *just started watching the new episodes of the 3rd season* so that I can be patient until chapter 81 is released. (:

    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    i love the vampire dearies cheers but i have only just stared the show so don't give any spoilers away

    haha, I won't tell you anything! Very Happy

    Welcome on the board Katherine(Kat)
    And I have to say, that I am happy that you also like VDiaries. Watching episodes really helps while waiting for new chapter- vampire rules Very Happy

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 pm

    rosaever wrote:
    Kat wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Wow our Vampire Diaries fan-group finally grows Smile I think we have to convince the others to watch it too hypnotise sFun_mischieviousbig

    we should! <3 Very Happy Vampire Diaries is a great stopgap I'm not sure if that's the right word.. I mean bouche-trou :3, (and Damon is actually a good alternative for Kaname) if you have to wait for new VK-chapters.. *just started watching the new episodes of the 3rd season* so that I can be patient until chapter 81 is released. (:

    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    i love the vampire dearies cheers but i have only just stared the show so don't give any spoilers away

    haha, I won't tell you anything! Very Happy

    Welcome on the board Katherine(Kat)
    And I have to say, that I am happy that you also like VDiaries. Watching episodes really helps while waiting for new chapter- vampire rules Very Happy

    thanks! <3 sure they do - nothing is as hot as vampires xD

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:49 am

    Hi, welcome Kat! I too found this forum one time from googling about a vampire knight new chapter, and i eventually joined because it has some good updates and discussions ^^ This is one of the first sites to have the new manga scans up and i'm always thankful for that Very Happy I'm a zeki, but in general I am a HUGE fan of Vampire Knight, like obssessed with it, I love it x3 Good to meet another fan Very Happy If you like vampire knight, you should check out some of Matsuri Hino's other works too ^^She really is an amazing artist and is my favorite mangaka Very Happy Some good series by her are MeruPuri, Wanted, Captive Hearts, and The Sour Faced Baker and I. Smile

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Hi, welcome Kat! I too found this forum one time from googling about a vampire knight new chapter, and i eventually joined because it has some good updates and discussions ^^ This is one of the first sites to have the new manga scans up and i'm always thankful for that Very Happy I'm a zeki, but in general I am a HUGE fan of Vampire Knight, like obssessed with it, I love it x3 Good to meet another fan Very Happy If you like vampire knight, you should check out some of Matsuri Hino's other works too ^^She really is an amazing artist and is my favorite mangaka Very Happy Some good series by her are MeruPuri, Wanted, Captive Hearts, and The Sour Faced Baker and I. Smile

    Thanks! (: <3 Same here- it's an obsession, but that's totally okay with me Very Happy I also like Zero - I wished there would be two different mangas - one for Kaname and one for Zero, where, in the end, everyone gets what he wants .. umn, but that wouldn't be so interesting xD" I haven't read something else of Hino yet, but I'm sure I will! Smile

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 am

    Kat wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Hi, welcome Kat! I too found this forum one time from googling about a vampire knight new chapter, and i eventually joined because it has some good updates and discussions ^^ This is one of the first sites to have the new manga scans up and i'm always thankful for that Very Happy I'm a zeki, but in general I am a HUGE fan of Vampire Knight, like obssessed with it, I love it x3 Good to meet another fan Very Happy If you like vampire knight, you should check out some of Matsuri Hino's other works too ^^She really is an amazing artist and is my favorite mangaka Very Happy Some good series by her are MeruPuri, Wanted, Captive Hearts, and The Sour Faced Baker and I. Smile

    Thanks! (: <3 Same here- it's an obsession, but that's totally okay with me Very Happy I also like Zero - I wished there would be two different mangas - one for Kaname and one for Zero, where, in the end, everyone gets what he wants .. umn, but that wouldn't be so interesting xD" I haven't read something else of Hino yet, but I'm sure I will! Smile


    Ooh that's good to hear! I'm glad you don't hate zero ^^ Yea you're right it would be nice if they could both be happy, but yea... it would lessen the drama, the love triangle is good, it keeps things goin. :3 I've joked with a friend before about the pairing of Sara & Kaname.... It would indeed be a unique relationship since they are both sadists xD Not that i support it, it's just interesting to imagine xD Yes, be sure to read her other works ^^ Aside from captive hearts, you can really see the similarites of the character style to vampire knight. I would highly recommend MeruPuri, it's very cute but has some drama ^^

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Katherine on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:33 pm

    Kat wrote:
    rosaever wrote:
    Kat wrote:

    we should! <3 Very Happy Vampire Diaries is a great stopgap I'm not sure if that's the right word.. I mean bouche-trou :3, (and Damon is actually a good alternative for Kaname) if you have to wait for new VK-chapters.. *just started watching the new episodes of the 3rd season* so that I can be patient until chapter 81 is released. (:



    haha, I won't tell you anything! Very Happy

    Welcome on the board Katherine(Kat)
    And I have to say, that I am happy that you also like VDiaries. Watching episodes really helps while waiting for new chapter- vampire rules Very Happy

    thanks! <3 sure they do - nothing is as hot as vampires xD

    Well of course there are vampires who aren´t hot too in general (only my opinion)
    but I love watching it while waiting for new chapters...itßs just too horrible when the USA makes pauses ;) I can´t live with that^^

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:20 pm

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Kat wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Hi, welcome Kat! I too found this forum one time from googling about a vampire knight new chapter, and i eventually joined because it has some good updates and discussions ^^ This is one of the first sites to have the new manga scans up and i'm always thankful for that Very Happy I'm a zeki, but in general I am a HUGE fan of Vampire Knight, like obssessed with it, I love it x3 Good to meet another fan Very Happy If you like vampire knight, you should check out some of Matsuri Hino's other works too ^^She really is an amazing artist and is my favorite mangaka Very Happy Some good series by her are MeruPuri, Wanted, Captive Hearts, and The Sour Faced Baker and I. Smile

    Thanks! (: <3 Same here- it's an obsession, but that's totally okay with me Very Happy I also like Zero - I wished there would be two different mangas - one for Kaname and one for Zero, where, in the end, everyone gets what he wants .. umn, but that wouldn't be so interesting xD" I haven't read something else of Hino yet, but I'm sure I will! Smile


    Ooh that's good to hear! I'm glad you don't hate zero ^^ Yea you're right it would be nice if they could both be happy, but yea... it would lessen the drama, the love triangle is good, it keeps things goin. :3 I've joked with a friend before about the pairing of Sara & Kaname.... It would indeed be a unique relationship since they are both sadists xD Not that i support it, it's just interesting to imagine xD Yes, be sure to read her other works ^^ Aside from captive hearts, you can really see the similarites of the character style to vampire knight. I would highly recommend MeruPuri, it's very cute but has some drama ^^

    I don't hate anyone :3 I'm just much more in love with Kaname (or Yume) <3 Sara & Kaname?! XD Imagine ZeroXtheRector and you know how i feel Very Happy I just searched for a german version of MeruPuri and looks like it's avaible. I'm so gonna buy it next time I'm at the store ^___^

    Katherine wrote:
    Kat wrote:
    rosaever wrote:

    Welcome on the board Katherine(Kat)
    And I have to say, that I am happy that you also like VDiaries. Watching episodes really helps while waiting for new chapter- vampire rules Very Happy

    thanks! <3 sure they do - nothing is as hot as vampires xD

    Well of course there are vampires who aren´t hot too in general (only my opinion)
    but I love watching it while waiting for new chapters...itßs just too horrible when the USA makes pauses ;) I can´t live with that^^

    of course there are some who aren't really hot or good looking (personally, I think Edward Cullen - Robert Pattinson - is one of the best examples Very Happy ) but I love reading about the ones, who are. Yeah, and I'm too impatient.. Sad

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Katherine on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm

    Kat wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Kat wrote:

    Thanks! (: <3 Same here- it's an obsession, but that's totally okay with me Very Happy I also like Zero - I wished there would be two different mangas - one for Kaname and one for Zero, where, in the end, everyone gets what he wants .. umn, but that wouldn't be so interesting xD" I haven't read something else of Hino yet, but I'm sure I will! Smile


    Ooh that's good to hear! I'm glad you don't hate zero ^^ Yea you're right it would be nice if they could both be happy, but yea... it would lessen the drama, the love triangle is good, it keeps things goin. :3 I've joked with a friend before about the pairing of Sara & Kaname.... It would indeed be a unique relationship since they are both sadists xD Not that i support it, it's just interesting to imagine xD Yes, be sure to read her other works ^^ Aside from captive hearts, you can really see the similarites of the character style to vampire knight. I would highly recommend MeruPuri, it's very cute but has some drama ^^

    I don't hate anyone :3 I'm just much more in love with Kaname (or Yume) <3 Sara & Kaname?! XD Imagine ZeroXtheRector and you know how i feel Very Happy I just searched for a german version of MeruPuri and looks like it's avaible. I'm so gonna buy it next time I'm at the store ^___^

    Katherine wrote:
    Kat wrote:

    thanks! <3 sure they do - nothing is as hot as vampires xD

    Well of course there are vampires who aren´t hot too in general (only my opinion)
    but I love watching it while waiting for new chapters...itßs just too horrible when the USA makes pauses ;) I can´t live with that^^

    of course there are some who aren't really hot or good looking (personally, I think Edward Cullen - Robert Pattinson - is one of the best examples Very Happy ) but I love reading about the ones, who are. Yeah, and I'm too impatient.. Sad

    That is exactly the person I was thinking about Smile
    Yeah maybe I´m a little bit superficial too rofl rofl rofl

    @Shoujo-Zo18: I only want to add that Kaname said that he isn´t only a sadist but a masochist too ;) I don´t find the scans right now, I´m sorry...
    Furthermore I couldn´t imagine Sara and kaname, I couldn´t imagine Zero and Sara too, this woman doesn´t deserve a hot guy (Takuma come to our side please, we don´t like her and she hurts you Sad )

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:01 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Kat wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:


    Ooh that's good to hear! I'm glad you don't hate zero ^^ Yea you're right it would be nice if they could both be happy, but yea... it would lessen the drama, the love triangle is good, it keeps things goin. :3 I've joked with a friend before about the pairing of Sara & Kaname.... It would indeed be a unique relationship since they are both sadists xD Not that i support it, it's just interesting to imagine xD Yes, be sure to read her other works ^^ Aside from captive hearts, you can really see the similarites of the character style to vampire knight. I would highly recommend MeruPuri, it's very cute but has some drama ^^

    I don't hate anyone :3 I'm just much more in love with Kaname (or Yume) <3 Sara & Kaname?! XD Imagine ZeroXtheRector and you know how i feel Very Happy I just searched for a german version of MeruPuri and looks like it's avaible. I'm so gonna buy it next time I'm at the store ^___^

    Katherine wrote:

    Well of course there are vampires who aren´t hot too in general (only my opinion)
    but I love watching it while waiting for new chapters...itßs just too horrible when the USA makes pauses ;) I can´t live with that^^

    of course there are some who aren't really hot or good looking (personally, I think Edward Cullen - Robert Pattinson - is one of the best examples Very Happy ) but I love reading about the ones, who are. Yeah, and I'm too impatient.. Sad

    That is exactly the person I was thinking about Smile
    Yeah maybe I´m a little bit superficial too rofl rofl rofl

    @Shoujo-Zo18: I only want to add that Kaname said that he isn´t only a sadist but a masochist too ;) I don´t find the scans right now, I´m sorry...
    Furthermore I couldn´t imagine Sara and kaname, I couldn´t imagine Zero and Sara too, this woman doesn´t deserve a hot guy (Takuma come to our side please, we don´t like her and she hurts you Sad )

    haha Very Happy

    umn, yeah, Sara is just an evil wannabe-queen, who has to be eliminated quickly, and I hope Kaname is killing her soon - Takuma, come back! .__.

    DarkRose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : Locked Away Room
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by DarkRose on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 am

    Kat wrote:Hey guys :3

    I'm Katherine, but call me Kat. I just found this, while searching for some information about chapter 80, and it's actually one of the first vampire knight - pages I ever visited (: I live in Germany, Frankfurt, but my family is from China. I thought, even if I'm not that good at writing english, I could try being a member.. maybe this is even helping me with the next english-essay, haha ^___^

    So yes, that would be me <3

    Hai Welcome!!! Smile Hope u have a good time on this forum. ;]
    Hey I'm Chinese too! ;D lol 你好...

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:49 am

    DarkRose wrote:
    Kat wrote:Hey guys :3

    I'm Katherine, but call me Kat. I just found this, while searching for some information about chapter 80, and it's actually one of the first vampire knight - pages I ever visited (: I live in Germany, Frankfurt, but my family is from China. I thought, even if I'm not that good at writing english, I could try being a member.. maybe this is even helping me with the next english-essay, haha ^___^

    So yes, that would be me <3

    Hai Welcome!!! Smile Hope u have a good time on this forum. ;]
    Hey I'm Chinese too! ;D lol 你好...

    thanks! <33
    很高兴认识你 ^___^

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Katherine on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm

    Kat wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Kat wrote:

    I don't hate anyone :3 I'm just much more in love with Kaname (or Yume) <3 Sara & Kaname?! XD Imagine ZeroXtheRector and you know how i feel Very Happy I just searched for a german version of MeruPuri and looks like it's avaible. I'm so gonna buy it next time I'm at the store ^___^



    of course there are some who aren't really hot or good looking (personally, I think Edward Cullen - Robert Pattinson - is one of the best examples Very Happy ) but I love reading about the ones, who are. Yeah, and I'm too impatient.. Sad

    That is exactly the person I was thinking about Smile
    Yeah maybe I´m a little bit superficial too rofl rofl rofl

    @Shoujo-Zo18: I only want to add that Kaname said that he isn´t only a sadist but a masochist too ;) I don´t find the scans right now, I´m sorry...
    Furthermore I couldn´t imagine Sara and kaname, I couldn´t imagine Zero and Sara too, this woman doesn´t deserve a hot guy (Takuma come to our side please, we don´t like her and she hurts you Sad )

    haha Very Happy

    umn, yeah, Sara is just an evil wannabe-queen, who has to be eliminated quickly, and I hope Kaname is killing her soon - Takuma, come back! .__.

    Yeah she is messing with a lot of hot guys although she doesn´t deserve it, she will never be the queen she wants to be, Kaname and Zero won´t allow it (and I hope that Takume won´t allow it too)

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:13 pm

    Kat wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Kat wrote:

    Thanks! (: <3 Same here- it's an obsession, but that's totally okay with me Very Happy I also like Zero - I wished there would be two different mangas - one for Kaname and one for Zero, where, in the end, everyone gets what he wants .. umn, but that wouldn't be so interesting xD" I haven't read something else of Hino yet, but I'm sure I will! Smile


    Ooh that's good to hear! I'm glad you don't hate zero ^^ Yea you're right it would be nice if they could both be happy, but yea... it would lessen the drama, the love triangle is good, it keeps things goin. :3 I've joked with a friend before about the pairing of Sara & Kaname.... It would indeed be a unique relationship since they are both sadists xD Not that i support it, it's just interesting to imagine xD Yes, be sure to read her other works ^^ Aside from captive hearts, you can really see the similarites of the character style to vampire knight. I would highly recommend MeruPuri, it's very cute but has some drama ^^

    I don't hate anyone :3 I'm just much more in love with Kaname (or Yume) <3 Sara & Kaname?! XD Imagine ZeroXtheRector and you know how i feel Very Happy I just searched for a german version of MeruPuri and looks like it's avaible. I'm so gonna buy it next time I'm at the store ^___^


    Who's theRector? o.O And seriously?! So fast! You are amazing, usually anytime i suggest a manga I get the typical "Sure, i'll check it out sometime maybe..." and they never do xD Good to see you show an interest! Yes, please do buy it! x3 Lucky you if you find it, they don't sell MeruPuri in my area Sad I read it online, I think whenever I get around to it I will have to buy it off Amazon or something. I did buy Wanted though, but I only found Volume 1 of Captive Hearts D:

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 pm

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

    Who's the Rector? o.O And seriously?! So fast! You are amazing, usually anytime i suggest a manga I get the typical "Sure, i'll check it out sometime maybe..." and they never do xD Good to see you show an interest! Yes, please do buy it! x3 Lucky you if you find it, they don't sell MeruPuri in my area Sad I read it online, I think whenever I get around to it I will have to buy it off Amazon or something. I did buy Wanted though, but I only found Volume 1 of Captive Hearts D:

    umn, why am I always thinking I could turn german words into english? I think, the right word was headteacher XD (Kaien Cross ;__;) I'm so sorry!
    Haha, really? Very Happy I don't even know why I never thought of searching a few more mangas by Hino.. I'm sure I'll like it! Thanks for the hint <3 Looks like they do in mine, I just found it today as I went back home :3" So excited to read it! =D



    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm

    Kat wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

    Who's the Rector? o.O And seriously?! So fast! You are amazing, usually anytime i suggest a manga I get the typical "Sure, i'll check it out sometime maybe..." and they never do xD Good to see you show an interest! Yes, please do buy it! x3 Lucky you if you find it, they don't sell MeruPuri in my area Sad I read it online, I think whenever I get around to it I will have to buy it off Amazon or something. I did buy Wanted though, but I only found Volume 1 of Captive Hearts D:

    umn, why am I always thinking I could turn german words into english? I think, the right word was headteacher XD (Kaien Cross ;__;) I'm so sorry!
    Haha, really? Very Happy I don't even know why I never thought of searching a few more mangas by Hino.. I'm sure I'll like it! Thanks for the hint <3 Looks like they do in mine, I just found it today as I went back home :3" So excited to read it! =D



    Ohh haha xD Idk how to say headmaster in german, but Lehrer is teacher right? I took German 1 & 2 in high school so i know a bit ^^ Or you could say Herr Cross for Mr. Cross? though that would be kinda funny xD well Rector sounds like an abbreviation of Director, so I guess you were close ^^ Don't worry it's fine. lol Awwww lucky! I've wanted MeruPuri for awhile now... but I haven't gotten around to buy it with all the other Shoujo Manga I've been buying. Plus... I haven't bought any manga since October ( though i did get some for christmas), because I'm saving all my money for an anime convention. But heck, if I have enough money I can just buy manga there in the Dealers Room! lol x3

    Kat
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Location : Germany - Frankfurt
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Kat on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 pm

    [quote="Shoujo-Zo18"]
    Kat wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

    umn, why am I always thinking I could turn german words into english? I think, the right word was headteacher XD (Kaien Cross ;__;) I'm so sorry!
    Haha, really? Very Happy I don't even know why I never thought of searching a few more mangas by Hino.. I'm sure I'll like it! Thanks for the hint <3 Looks like they do in mine, I just found it today as I went back home :3" So excited to read it! =D



    Ohh haha xD Idk how to say headmaster in german, but Lehrer is teacher right? I took German 1 & 2 in high school so i know a bit ^^ Or you could say Herr Cross for Mr. Cross? though that would be kinda funny xD well Rector sounds like an abbreviation of Director, so I guess you were close ^^ Don't worry it's fine. lol Awwww lucky! I've wanted MeruPuri for awhile now... but I haven't gotten around to buy it with all the other Shoujo Manga I've been buying. Plus... I haven't bought any manga since October ( though i did get some for christmas), because I'm saving all my money for an anime convention. But heck, if I have enough money I can just buy manga there in the Dealers Room! lol x3

    umn, it's "Rektor" xDD Sometimes, I'm tired of searching for an unknown word and then it ends up with something like that.. I wish I could speak english rather than german . Yeah, that's both right - and Frau Kuran instead of Mrs. Kuran Very Happy I know that - It felt horrible to wait with buying the new black bird's and co, but I had to save my money for a new laptop. do that, it's much more fun on a convention <3

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:18 pm

    [quote="Kat"]
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Kat wrote:

    Ohh haha xD Idk how to say headmaster in german, but Lehrer is teacher right? I took German 1 & 2 in high school so i know a bit ^^ Or you could say Herr Cross for Mr. Cross? though that would be kinda funny xD well Rector sounds like an abbreviation of Director, so I guess you were close ^^ Don't worry it's fine. lol Awwww lucky! I've wanted MeruPuri for awhile now... but I haven't gotten around to buy it with all the other Shoujo Manga I've been buying. Plus... I haven't bought any manga since October ( though i did get some for christmas), because I'm saving all my money for an anime convention. But heck, if I have enough money I can just buy manga there in the Dealers Room! lol x3

    umn, it's "Rektor" xDD Sometimes, I'm tired of searching for an unknown word and then it ends up with something like that.. I wish I could speak english rather than german . Yeah, that's both right - and Frau Kuran instead of Mrs. Kuran Very Happy I know that - It felt horrible to wait with buying the new black bird's and co, but I had to save my money for a new laptop. do that, it's much more fun on a convention <3

    Ohh so do you go to anime cons then? I would love to go to one in germany, it must be cool x3 But then again I love the ones here because I get to meet the english voice actors lol

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:31 pm

    Hey, I asked a german friend of mine if he had heard of the word Rektor and he said :

    "short for: Direktor -> most important person in an institution"

    The headmaster is the most important person at the school, so yes, that was the right word to use! Just wanted to let you know ^^

    Sponsored content

    Re: hey, i'm new! <3

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:20 am