Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Which couple do you think is more romantic or would be romantic together???

Poll

Which COUPLE do you think is more of a Romantic one or could be a really romantic one?

[ 18 ]
    49% [49%] 
    [ 7 ]
    19% [19%] 
    [ 6 ]
    16% [16%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 3 ]
    8% [8%] 

Total Votes: 37

DarkRose
    Human

Warning Zone

Which couple do you think is more romantic or would be romantic together???

Post by DarkRose on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 am

In MY opinion, I think Haruka & Juri have the most romantic relationship...

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Re: Which couple do you think is more romantic or would be romantic together???

Post by mariangie on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:31 am

DarkRose wrote:In MY opinion, I think Haruka & Juri have the most romantic relationship...

I indeed loved the Haruka and Juuri pair . Ultra romantic .

Ultra - romantic enough for kid Yuuki wanting the same kind of relation for her as adult .

The scene you use as your signature . How expressive their eyes were to shown how much they loved each other ! Even after knowing they were just minutes to die . Their last good - bye .

So much love to even don't care by my part if they were committing incest . Hino did make readers could accept Kaname and Yuuki as relatives and couple without making their relationship a sin . As the love relationship of Yuuki's parents is OK by the story plot .

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:04 am

mariangie wrote:
    DarkRose wrote:In MY opinion, I think Haruka & Juri have the most romantic relationship...

Ultra - romantic enough for kid Yuuki wanting the same kind of relation for her as adult .

The scene you use as your signature . How expressive their eyes were to shown how much they loved each other ! Even after knowing they were just minutes to die . Their last good - bye .

So much love to even don't care by my part if they were committing incest . Hino did make readers could accept Kaname and Yuuki as relatives and couple without making their relationship a sin . As the love relationship of Yuuki's parents is OK by the story plot .

I completely agree. Haruka and Juuri were ultra romantic. They are one of my fave pairs. I love them, they are so sweet. wub

Hehe I loved and laughed at the scene where Yuuki wanted to be like them in the bonus chap. So cute! sLo_BigBearHug

I loved that scene! It was so romantic and tragic!

Yeah, I didn't care that they were incest. Hino did make it OK, and it to be between vampires, I was fine with it.

Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Conrad Weller on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:04 am

in my opinion its kaname and yuuki forever. they are lovely together and i want them together.

second is of course haruka and juuri. they are my second favourite pairing and always will be. they both died to protect their kids. they were together for 3,000 years. i just love both kaname and yuuki and haruka and juri.

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:18 am

Conrad Weller wrote: in my opinion its kaname and yuuki forever. they are lovely together and i want them together.

second is of course haruka and juuri. they are my second favourite pairing and always will be. they both died to protect their kids. they were together for 3,000 years. i just love both kaname and yuuki and haruka and juri.

I am like you. Kaname/Yuuki is my fave and Haruka/Juuri is my second fave. And those are the 2 I voted. cheers cheers cheers cheers

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:30 am

My votes went for

1. kaname x yuuki
    2. haruka x juuri
    3. kain x ruka

1. I found kaname x yuuki very romantic together, and they have a lot of potential in the future.
    I like kaname way of carresing yuuki's cheek and hair, and I even liked how yuuki carresed kaname's hair while he was using her lap as a pillow

Kaname is the type of the guy who likes eveything at his lover. Even if yuuki's cooking is horrible, kaname would always eat what she cooks for him, and think at it as delicious - this reminds me of Mamoru Chiba (Sailor Moon).

2. Haruka x Juuri was a very romantic couple. They loved so much, that they even decided to not live without another not even a day. Their end was tragic, but they had a very romantic relationship - how juuri couldn't love someone who hid all the umbrellas to share a romantic moment

3. Kain x ruka would have a lot a potential in the future. They're similar in a lot of ways, especialy the way they love - their love is pure - and I want them to be together in the future, and see some romantic moments as well.

Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Kikotsukino on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:16 am

First: YuMe of course (Yuuki x Kaname)
    They are my OTP in Vampire Knight. Although i have to agree Yuuki was never the perfect fiance from the start >> but she IS working her way up into becoming his equal, and i dont see her ever changing. She is firm with her choice/her unconditional love for Kaname and vice versa is really what i love about YuMe. I know YuMe is not always in the best situation knowing "Zero" is in the picture, but what im looking at is the "overall" >> the end result >> obstacles and challenges that this pairing have been through. So far Hino have proven to me that their love remains "Unconditional". On my end, nothing will replace my love for YUME, and why i love it. Their love was indeed touching, no matter how Kaname pretends to be the bad-guy and used all those hurtful words on Yuuki by saying he no longer loves her, she still can continue loving him 'despite all this' (and she still believes in him) is really what i find so touching about their love. Like "how can anything break these two apart"?? It makes any Fangirls who root for Yume to wish for them to finally reunite and be HAPPY in the end.

I really love the way how Kaname treat Yuuki 'as his entire world'. I love how he can go through such extent into protecting Yuuki. I also love the way how Yuuki can believe in Kaname and how she doesnt mind being tainted with him, she still can love him despite all this.

I guess only True KANAME fans will see how much he really didnt mean to say those hurtful words to his beloved Yuuki. I know why he is doing this >> This is for whatever his reasons are, the answer will always lead to him wanting Yuuki to be protected and safe in the end. This is their love which equals my definition of "TRUE LOVE"

Second "Haruka and Juri"
    They ARE indeed the sweetest couple, and my Second favorite couple in VK. They loved each other deeply which have lived over 3000 years, and have died a tragic death. I personally want them to live longer. I love all their stories. I remember in one chapter Haruka hide all the umbrellas just so he can share one with Juri, I was like "aww how cute" >> he's doing that, just so he can share one with Juri. That was a very sweet mini chapter. On my end, I always wonder what will happen if Haruka and Juri never die... Maybe Yuuki/Kaname will live together with them happily in the kuran mansion as a happy family? I love Haruka and Juri >> incest love or not << Hino made me appreciate their TRUE love as primary examples to the story!

Nothing can replace my love for "YUME" and "Haruka and Juri". They are both good >> Both the BEST >> and I love them both just as much,

But, if i were to put a THIRD pairing in ~ I'll go with:

Third Zero x Maria
    This is more of "Fanshipment" LOL and I dont know if they can be romantic together ~ I'll have to see it first before making the judgement on my end. But i am shipping ZeroxMaria Razz I think 'the answer lies with Zero' whether he wants to or not. I personally find Maria to be a very good choice for Zero to be honest. Zero can really be happy with her if he let go of his past and opens up on his end. If these two were to become CANON ~ i do think they can be indeed a sweet couple, because i know Maria can love Zero 'full-heartedly or return his love' in other words she can make Zero happy, where Yuuki have failed to on her end.

I personally love Zeria cheers (I see alot of potential for this pair). If Zero can open up, he surely can find happiness ~ and i root for him to find happiness. The earlier he exit this LT >> the earlier he can be happy (this is my true wish for him).

All i can do is WISH >> But 'romantic part' >> I'll have to wait and see, but i do ship them (and hope it can become a reality in Hino's book)

Last edited by Kikotsukino on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 20 times in total

Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Conrad Weller on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote: in my opinion its kaname and yuuki forever. they are lovely together and i want them together.

I am like you. Kaname/Yuuki is my fave and Haruka/Juuri is my second fave. And those are the 2 I voted. cheers cheers cheers cheers

I voted for them too of course. We are same. sLo_BigBearHug Kaname and Yuuki, Haruka and Juri are best.

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Oh my gosh you´re so right! Haruka and Juri were awesome together...I liked it how they teased each other but showed deep love and affenction too...Furthermore they gave this love to their children too and stayed a lovable pairing...

Yuuki and Kaname are very romatic too, I love it how they interact, they are fighting sometimes but have very intime moments too (we have to see a lot more of that). The word both of them use for the other are too romantic. It´s obvious that they share a deep and strong love, they always have to think about the other and most of the times in a good way ;)
    One scene I loved although it wasn´t very intime but strong: The scene on the stairs where Kaname left the house in the care and protection of Yuuki, where they kissed and Yuuki blushed Smile it´s just so normal and I think that a romantic relationship should have romance in normal hours too Smile

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Kikotsukino wrote:First: YuMe of course (Yuuki x Kaname)
    They are my OTP in Vampire Knight. Although i have to agree Yuuki was never the perfect fiance from the start >> but she IS working her way up into becoming his equal, and i dont see her ever changing. She is firm with her choice/her unconditional love for Kaname and vice versa is really what i love about YuMe. I know YuMe is not always in the best situation knowing "Zero" is in the picture, but what im looking at is the "overall" >> the end result >> obstacles and challenges that this pairing have been through. So far Hino have proven to me that their love remains "Unconditional". On my end, nothing will replace my love for YUME, and why i love it. Their love was indeed touching, no matter how Kaname pretends to be the bad-guy and used all those hurtful words on Yuuki by saying he no longer loves her, she still can continue loving him 'despite all this' (and she still believes in him) is really what i find so touching about their love. Like "how can anything break these two apart"?? It makes any Fangirls who root for Yume to wish for them to finally reunite and be HAPPY in the end.

I really love the way how Kaname treat Yuuki 'as his entire world'. I love how he can go through such extent into protecting Yuuki. I also love the way how Yuuki can believe in Kaname and how she doesnt mind being tainted with him, she still can love him despite all this.

I guess only True KANAME fans will see how much he really didnt mean to say those hurtful words to his beloved Yuuki. I know why he is doing this >> This is for whatever his reasons are, the answer will always lead to him wanting Yuuki to be protected and safe in the end. This is their love which equals my definition of "TRUE LOVE"

Second "Haruka and Juri"
    They ARE indeed the sweetest couple, and my Second favorite couple in VK. They loved each other deeply which have lived over 3000 years, and have died a tragic death. I personally want them to live longer. I love all their stories. I remember in one chapter Haruka hide all the umbrellas just so he can share one with Juri, I was like "aww how cute" >> he's doing that, just so he can share one with Juri. That was a very sweet mini chapter. On my end, I always wonder what will happen if Haruka and Juri never die... Maybe Yuuki/Kaname will live together with them happily in the kuran mansion as a happy family? I love Haruka and Juri >> incest love or not << Hino made me appreciate their TRUE love as primary examples to the story!

Nothing can replace my love for "YUME" and "Haruka and Juri". They are both good >> Both the BEST >> and I love them both just as much,

But, if i were to put a THIRD pairing in ~ I'll go with:

Third Zero x Maria
    This is more of "Fanshipment" LOL and I dont know if they can be romantic together ~ I'll have to see it first before making the judgement on my end. But i am shipping ZeroxMaria Razz I think 'the answer lies with Zero' whether he wants to or not. I personally find Maria to be a very good choice for Zero to be honest. Zero can really be happy with her if he let go of his past and opens up on his end. If these two were to become CANON ~ i do think they can be indeed a sweet couple, because i know Maria can love Zero 'full-heartedly or return his love' in other words she can make Zero happy, where Yuuki have failed to on her end.

I personally love Zeria cheers (I see alot of potential for this pair). If Zero can open up, he surely can find happiness ~ and i root for him to find happiness. The earlier he exit this LT >> the earlier he can be happy (this is my true wish for him).

All i can do is WISH >> But 'romantic part' >> I'll have to wait and see, but i do ship them (and hope it can become a reality in Hino's book)

I fully agree with you, Kiko! cheers Especially about Yume and Haruka/Juuri! What a great post about their love! sLo_BigBearHug

DarkRose
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by DarkRose on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:24 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

I completely agree. Haruka and Juuri were ultra romantic. They are one of my fave pairs. I love them, they are so sweet. wub

Hehe I loved and laughed at the scene where Yuuki wanted to be like them in the bonus chap. So cute! sLo_BigBearHug

I loved that scene! It was so romantic and tragic!

Yeah, I didn't care that they were incest. Hino did make it OK, and it to be between vampires, I was fine with it.

Yea Haruka and Juri's ending was tragic, but... it was so romantic, it make u want to scream cause it's so cute! sBo_jumping sFun_cheerleader2

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:57 pm

And yume is very tragic too....meaning they were supposed to be together, they loved each other since young and then it all vanished...Yuuki lost her memories, turned into human, Kaname had to remain silent (how torturing can this be when you really love someone) and make his way to get her back and seal all dangers...

It was a straight path but now it seems to be all hips and slopes and cliffs, I only hope that they shall overcome everything and once again rest at the bed without worries and fears as they did when they were children.

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:48 pm

juliet wrote:And yume is very tragic too....meaning they were supposed to be together, they loved each other since young and then it all vanished...Yuuki lost her memories, turned into human, Kaname had to remain silent (how torturing can this be when you really love someone) and make his way to get her back and seal all dangers...

It was a straight path but now it seems to be all hips and slopes and cliffs, I only hope that they shall overcome everything and once again rest at the bed without worries and fears as they did when they were children.

Yes, they are very tragic too. I especially felt for Kaname when that happened. That must have been so painful for him. Crying or Very sad

I only hope that too. And I would love to see them finally like that again. wub

DarkRose
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by DarkRose on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:25 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    juliet wrote:And yume is very tragic too....meaning they were supposed to be together, they loved each other since young and then it all vanished...Yuuki lost her memories, turned into human, Kaname had to remain silent (how torturing can this be when you really love someone) and make his way to get her back and seal all dangers...

Yes, they are very tragic too. I especially felt for Kaname when that happened. That must have been so painful for him. Crying or Very sad

yep we can always hope for it to happen! Razz <3

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 am

DarkRose wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

yep we can always hope for it to happen! Razz <3

Yeah their love for each other is so deep and the path for them to be together so hard (in the past and now) both of them should get the chance to get back together as a loving pairing again!

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Kaname and Yuuki of course
    Even if they're past and present are being tragic
    I still believe in a Yume happy Ending!
    they deserve(even Kaname)to be happy together!
    we saw Yuuki saying-I'll go to be by his side...i'll go to where Kaname is!
    She decided already to stay by Kaname's side until the end!
    KYA
    What proof does any fan of Vampire Knight wants more than that?
    Hino-sensei should be dump to not let them be happy together!
    If she killed Kaname all of her fans would be angry!
    especially me!

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 am

for me its always kaname and yuuki.they are so passionate towards each other and share quick kisses or i say used to share.i am so missing yume in recent chapters.yume to me is a passionate couple .haruka and juuri can be said over romantic ,they were just never ready to leave each other's side even in front of their children drawling .i can imagine ancestor kaname in kaname's body thinking oh my descendants are freaking weird almost.. .but jurrika is too my fav.they were so cute,one primary reason i want yume to end up together as i want my juurika back.other than that i love rima and senri,they share a soul bond and they are not too exposing in their love in front of people.i wish ruka and kain to get together.there is problem from ruka's side.poor kain. my eyes...

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 am

lililovelilica wrote:Kaname and Yuuki of course
    Even if they're past and present are being tragic
    I still believe in a Yume happy Ending!
    they deserve(even Kaname)to be happy together!
    we saw Yuuki saying-I'll go to be by his side...i'll go to where Kaname is!
    She decided already to stay by Kaname's side until the end!
    KYA
    What proof does any fan of Vampire Knight wants more than that?
    Hino-sensei should be dump to not let them be happy together!
    If she killed Kaname all of her fans would be angry!
    especially me!

yes she needs to make yume end up together,they are suffering as hell without each other,i don't think zero can fulfill kaname's absence in yuuki's life.zero himself is trapped in his own hate.poor zero,poor yuuki,poor kaname,these three are so sad in their own lives.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am

Current date/time is Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:25 am