Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Bar_left59%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Bar_left27%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Bar_left15%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+35
Bloodredhead
Katherine
aiko
zeroyuuki666
caela
aya-chan
brianthebunny
Conrad Weller
soulkeeper_pol
bitex
audraliann
jayashree
karakuran
shizza24
Divine Rose
aerah08
Shoujo-Zo18
Pinacolada
Kara
RedSonja
mariangie
libra
roronoa-zoro
sweetsolace
Akaruisama
rumland
nina
Rose.Petals
faih
eternale
MGM
nuitetoile21
cleone
anna
juliet
39 posters

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Dropsoa

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Empty Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by juliet Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

There is a fear of mine, that Kaname might die at the end. Let me tell you the reasons why I believe it can be so (indications from the manga):
    1. Kaname at the second part expresses mostly his despair about his past and in chapter 59 he tells Rido "It would have been better if you had left me to sleep quietly inside that coffin". So he is like saying that he does not like the life he is having now, like he is not satisfied by that. That phrase scared me.
    2. Now in chapter 61 he also said that he wanted to die, that he slept through the centuries waiting for death to come but...
    3. Shizuka had also tell him that there will be darkness (remind me the correct word if that is not) in his life whatever his does...
    4. Some chapters ago he asked from Yuuki to give an end to his life in case she decides to leave him.
    5. Also in chapter 61 he says that he does not want to live twice the loss (probably of his love).

So there are multiple references to Kaname and to death. Now that really scares me. I start to believe that maybe Hino prepares the way for there. Do you share my ideas?

soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by soulkeeper_pol Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 am

No Kaname is not going to sacrifice himself to turn Yuuki human.

I'll tell you why it wont work.

1. It does not keep Yuuki safe. Yuuki is already known as a pureblood princess to the vampire society as well as to the vampire hunters association. So unless Kaname also plans to kill all of them or erase all their memories of Yuuki's existence, there is no point of turning her human as her blood would still be worth drinking human or not.

2. It does not serve the goal of coexistence. Yuuki being human will be weak and unable to fight for the cause anymore. Her life will also be too short to make any difference or help in the foundation of the coexistence.

3. It will make for a crappy Yuuki development. So what was the whole point of us readers going through all of Yuuki's angst and transformation just to see her become human again? If she were originally human, maybe it would make sense but Yuuki was originally a pureblood. Ending a story with Yuuki becoming human again will just put Yuuki back to where she started.

4. It will stunt Zero's growth. Zero is supposed to move on and accept who he has become as well as learn to accept vampires. Yuuki is the closest person who can help him achieve this. And then she just turns human again? Pointless

So all in all, I dont believe Kaname will turn Yuuki human again. Well, maybe he will try, (it would be a dumb move for someone as smart as him but we never know) but he will not succeed. Or VK is just crap. XD

I'm not saying he will not die though. There are plenty of ways to kill Kaname. Just dont make it something so crappy as something that Juuri already did. Kaname is creative and original. XD
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:52 am

soulkeeper_pol wrote:No Kaname is not going to sacrifice himself to turn Yuuki human.

1. It does not keep Yuuki safe. Yuuki is already known as a pureblood princess to the vampire society as well as to the vampire hunters association. So unless Kaname also plans to kill all of them or erase all their memories of Yuuki's existence, there is no point of turning her human as her blood would still be worth drinking human or not.

2. It does not serve the goal of coexistence. Yuuki being human will be weak and unable to fight for the cause anymore. Her life will also be too short to make any difference or help in the foundation of the coexistence.

3. It will make for a crappy Yuuki development. So what was the whole point of us readers going through all of Yuuki's angst and transformation just to see her become human again? If she were originally human, maybe it would make sense but Yuuki was originally a pureblood. Ending a story with Yuuki becoming human again will just put Yuuki back to where she started.

4. It will stunt Zero's growth. Zero is supposed to move on and accept who he has become as well as learn to accept vampires. Yuuki is the closest person who can help him achieve this. And then she just turns human again? Pointless

So all in all, I dont believe Kaname will turn Yuuki human again. Well, maybe he will try, (it would be a dumb move for someone as smart as him but we never know) but he will not succeed. Or VK is just crap. XD

I'm not saying he will not die though. There are plenty of ways to kill Kaname. Just dont make it something so crappy as something that Juuri already did. Kaname is creative and original. XD

Awesome post! I agree! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:20 am

yeah kaname did say that but what will be the point if he turns her human. please she will die as she lives because somewhere again her memories will haunt her. i dont think yuuki will let kaname change her and kill her she was a child when juri changed her but now yuuki is grown up.

come on she loves kaname too much just why would she let him die for her his whole life [kaname] has sacrificed for her. she wont allow it. no.

its just to excite some people that look kaname is trying to kill himself again. no he wont die. yuuki will save him and live happily with him.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:16 pm

soulkeeper_pol wrote:No Kaname is not going to sacrifice himself to turn Yuuki human.

I love everything you said. cheers cheers cheers

Turning Yuki human would be like turning her back on everything she is in order to repeat a sequence of events in the past. it makes no sense except to keep her safe, when Kaname can do more to solidify that safety by doing other things. Unless she changes her appearance and there are other purebloods left willing to turn her back into a human once the spell is broken again, lol, it can happen, but yes it sounds crap and lame. Razz
    brianthebunny
    brianthebunny
    Human

Post by brianthebunny Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Totally agree. It wouldn't make any sense to turn her human again. She wouldn't be save as long as there are vampires around...this includes Zero too.I don't think he would be able to keep his distance from her and history would just repeat itself.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Excelent post sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:yeah kaname did say that but what will be the point if he turns her human. please she will die as she lives because somewhere again her memories will haunt her. i dont think yuuki will let kaname change her and kill her she was a child when juri changed her but now yuuki is grown up.

come on she loves kaname too much just why would she let him die for her his whole life [kaname] has sacrificed for her. she wont allow it. no.

its just to excite some people that look kaname is trying to kill himself again. no he wont die. yuuki will save him and live happily with him.

I completely agree! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Haha, Kaname was so lying to Kaien when Kaname said that he once considered having Yuuki be turned back to a human with his own life. Or if Kaname considered it, he was not serious.

Best case scenario for that plan:

If nobody ever knew Yuuki was a pureblood and we were still in the first arc, Kaname would need to:

(1) break Juuri's spell and change Yuuki to a pureblood.
    (2) Then sacrifice his life and change Yuuki back into a human.
    (3) Yuuki now has no memories: She will need a protector already prepared like Kaien or Zero.

problems:
    (1) the pureblood smell of Yuuki. In chapter 35/36, most of the Night Class was commenting on how they figured out Yuuki is a pureblood from the smell from across the campus. Kaname will have to use a Glade plug-in in between spells.

(2) What if Yuuki broke through Kaname's spell? If he knew that Juuri's spell wasn't strong enough, how can he be sure that his would be?

(3) Her blood is still sweet to vampires. Both Cross and Zero weren't able to stop Aidou from having a taste in the first chapter.

I think Kaname was just making polite conversation with Kaien for that part.

zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Yeah right he would scarifice him self so yuuki could become human that would also make zero very happy so idk i kinda want him to know that i think about it but it will never happen
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 Drops1black

Post by jayashree Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 am

no i done want kaname to die he's my favorite character
    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aiko Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:18 pm

I want Kaname to live, period. Kaname is the soul of VK, the most alluring character. I do NOT want a sacrifice story arc. That would be really annoying.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:45 pm

He might though if yuuki begged him and told him she doesn't want to be a vampire and would rather be a human and be with zero that would be the end of vk as we know it but that would never happen scared you guys didn't i lol
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Razz Razz rofl rofl of course that would never happen. its not scary at all.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:55 pm

rofl rofl rofl It would never happen in a million years it's hilarious that i even thought about that rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote: rofl rofl rofl It would never happen in a million years it's hilarious that i even thought about that rofl rofl

So true..I would cry if that happens (never have to do that) Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 1713890440
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Katherine wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote: rofl rofl rofl It would never happen in a million years it's hilarious that i even thought about that rofl rofl

So true..I would cry if that happens (never have to do that) Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 1713890440
    Im a zero fan and i would cry if that happened and thats saying something lols
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:27 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

One think Kaname AND Zero-fans are in agreement Smile
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Katherine wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Yeah, that would never happen. rofl rofl

Indeed. We're in agreement. Awesome. Smile
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:

Indeed this is awesome zero and Kaname fans agree on something finally affraid rofl Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 1348895015 lols
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:53 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Indeed this is awesome zero and Kaname fans agree on something finally affraid rofl Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 1348895015 lols

about time!!! LOL!

personally i don't see kaname dieing in the end from sacrificing himself. who knows if he may try but i'm sure if this was the case yuuki would stop him!

if he or zero die in this manga i will cry for weeks Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 3307848339 (forget cry me a river, i'd cry an ocean!) and then i would hunt hino down Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 3134848676 .
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

about time!!! LOL!

personally i don't see kaname dieing in the end from sacrificing himself. who knows if he may try but i'm sure if this was the case yuuki would stop him!

if he or zero die in this manga i will cry for weeks Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 3307848339 (forget cry me a river, i'd cry an ocean!) and then i would hunt hino down Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 3134848676 .

I don't see Kaname dieing either. I see him trying and Yuuki stopping him. Very Happy

But yes, if he does, I shall join you in your hunt! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 3134848676
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Yes me too
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:

about time!!! LOL!

I don't see Kaname dieing either. I see him trying and Yuuki stopping him. Very Happy

But yes, if he does, I shall join you in your hunt! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 5 3134848676

he won´t die because it is his plan...Hino told it to us it would be weird if a planed end would really happen --> everything will be different and it will be an ending that wasn´t presented to the reader yet

Hino can´t kill Kaname or Zero --> everyone would hate her for that
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 pm

So true she couldn't kill them without having a riot on her hands
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:So true she couldn't kill them without having a riot on her hands

I hope she knows that too ;)
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Me too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:26 am