Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
    Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
    Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
    Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
    Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
    Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    59% 59% [ 24 ]
    27% 27% [ 11 ]
    15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
      Warning Zone

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by juliet on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

There is a fear of mine, that Kaname might die at the end. Let me tell you the reasons why I believe it can be so (indications from the manga):
      1. Kaname at the second part expresses mostly his despair about his past and in chapter 59 he tells Rido "It would have been better if you had left me to sleep quietly inside that coffin". So he is like saying that he does not like the life he is having now, like he is not satisfied by that. That phrase scared me.
      2. Now in chapter 61 he also said that he wanted to die, that he slept through the centuries waiting for death to come but...
      3. Shizuka had also tell him that there will be darkness (remind me the correct word if that is not) in his life whatever his does...
      4. Some chapters ago he asked from Yuuki to give an end to his life in case she decides to leave him.
      5. Also in chapter 61 he says that he does not want to live twice the loss (probably of his love).

So there are multiple references to Kaname and to death. Now that really scares me. I start to believe that maybe Hino prepares the way for there. Do you share my ideas?

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

zeroyuuki666
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Re: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Me too
      caela
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky
      Warning Zone

Post by caela on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:01 pm

You guys are really hilarious!

Question though:
      What I don't understand is why is everyone afraid of Kaname dying? What purpose is there for him to sacrifice himself? If his goal is to protect Yuuki, how can he be sure she is safe if he is not alive to see her safe?

He doesn't seem suicidal....
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:12 pm

caela wrote:You guys are really hilarious!

Question though:
      What I don't understand is why is everyone afraid of Kaname dying? What purpose is there for him to sacrifice himself? If his goal is to protect Yuuki, how can he be sure she is safe if he is not alive to see her safe?

Kaname's objectives are not clear.

Kaien recalls that Kaname had said that in the past.

And Kaname answers that his objective remains the safe but his path has changed.

What is the objective?

I think its to create a safe world where Yuuki can live safe. Safe is the keyword here.

Take it another way: If Kaname had intended to kill himself in the past by sacrificing himself in order to keep Yuuki safe, apparently he did not care to change the vampire world since Yuuki would not be living in it. And apparently since the objective is the same, what he is doing now, has the same purpose; to create a safe world or to create the conditions where Yuuki can live safely.

But what is the alternative path that Kaname now uses?

His original plan, he said that to Yuuki and to the council when he went to eliminate them. So what was eventually the purpose of his original plan or where does it lead to? to create a safe world.

The problem lays in how much Kaname is willing to do in order to create that safe world. And apparently then Kaname wont be needed to sustain it safe, it will be safe; that's what his actual promise is about.

zeroyuuki666
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 pm

juliet wrote:

Question though:

And Kaname answers that his objective remains the safe but his path has changed.

What is the objective?

I think its to create a safe world where Yuuki can live safe. Safe is the keyword here.

Take it another way: If Kaname had intended to kill himself in the past by sacrificing himself in order to keep Yuuki safe, apparently he did not care to change the vampire world since Yuuki would not be living in it. And apparently since the objective is the same, what he is doing now, has the same purpose; to create a safe world or to create the conditions where Yuuki can live safely.

His original plan, he said that to Yuuki and to the council when he went to eliminate them. So what was eventually the purpose of his original plan or where does it lead to? to create a safe world.

The problem lays in how much Kaname is willing to do in order to create that safe world. And apparently then Kaname wont be needed to sustain it safe, it will be safe; that's what his actual promise is about.

And where does zero come in he has to be part of the plan in some way right?
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:
      juliet wrote:

Question though:

What is the objective?

Ah don't ask me about Zero rofl rofl rofl rofl I am doing tremendous efforts to follow Kaname around LOL I am already making leaps here LOL

I am still working on it, if I have a new developments I will tell you...LOL

Anyway that does not mean that Kaname might want to die or to sacrifice himself (its a possible version in our mind yet that he may come to that) and right now its more of a question of how much that "mission" may demand to be accomplished. What is risky for him now is actually losing all the faith and trust of Yuuki, that he needs. Kaname is a bit of majohistic, torturing himself that she may not accept him due to his ways (remember his talk with Rido: how long are you going to play it sweet-oniisama?), and for him, her rejection is equals to death.

So that might be a main reason there for his desperate vibes. I think that in the end though all three should survive (no matter the intentions, the believes and the plans), because Hino had said that all 3 are the key to co-existence. So I think Kaname will represent vampires, Zero will represent hunters and Yuuki will be their balance and with her peaceful ways they shall proceed. Yuuki can not govern ( we see her lacking charisma skills and so) and these two (kaname-Zero) would never communicate with each other. But I think that Yuuki is the only one that has the potentials to reach both...

anyway my thoughts carried me away and I am out of topic...

Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:55 pm

juliet wrote:
      So that might be a main reason there for his desperate vibes. I think that in the end though all three should survive (no matter the intentions, the believes and the plans), because Hino had said that all 3 are the key to co-existence. So I think Kaname will represent vampires, Zero will represent hunters and Yuuki will be their balance and with her peaceful ways they shall proceed. Yuuki can not govern ( we see her lacking charisma skills and so) and these two (kaname-Zero) would never communicate with each other. But I think that Yuuki is the only one that has the potentials to reach both...

So in affect yuuki is going to sort of be like a UN ambassodor between the vampire's(kaname) and human's(zero)?
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
      juliet wrote:

So in affect yuuki is going to sort of be like a UN ambassodor between the vampire's(kaname) and human's(zero)?

she has already done practice in the past, rofl rofl rofl and I believe that the role fits her like glove; not to mention it does give meaning to Yuuki's character; its actually something that only she can do.

Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 pm

juliet wrote:
      Bloodredhead wrote:
      juliet wrote:

she has already done practice in the past, rofl rofl rofl and I believe that the role fits her like glove; not to mention it does give meaning to Yuuki's character; its actually something that only she can do.

lol! rofl rofl very true!!!

finally something she isnt useless at. we have now found the purpose of her in vk.
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
      Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:51 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
      juliet wrote:
      Bloodredhead wrote:

finally something she isnt useless at. we have now found the purpose of her in vk.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Indeed Blood and Juliet. You have figured out Yuuki's purpose. Awesome!
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
      Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
      Bloodredhead wrote:
      juliet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Finally...we waited for so long...up until now I was always annoyed by her but now everything changes, she isn´t useless --> you changed my image of her rofl rofl
      zeroyuuki666
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Katherine wrote:
      Divine Rose wrote:
      Bloodredhead wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Finally...we waited for so long...up until now I was always annoyed by her but now everything changes, she isn´t useless --> you changed my image of her rofl rofl

affraid WOW affraid she finally has a purpose now thats graet maybe she won't be so what the word annoying rofl rofl rofl
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:14 pm

juliet wrote:
      zeroyuuki666 wrote:
      juliet wrote:

What is the objective?

Ah don't ask me about Zero I am doing tremendous efforts to follow Kaname around LOL I am already making leaps here LOL

I am still working on it, if I have a new developments I will tell you...LOL

Anyway that does not mean that Kaname might want to die or to sacrifice himself (its a possible version in our mind yet that he may come to that) and right now its more of a question of how much that "mission" may demand to be accomplished. What is risky for him now is actually losing all the faith and trust of Yuuki, that he needs. Kaname is a bit of majohistic, torturing himself that she may not accept him due to his ways (remember his talk with Rido: how long are you going to play it sweet-oniisama?), and for him, her rejection is equals to death.
      we don't even know what his plans are. Shocked but I don't think its simple as sacrificing himself as not only its a cowardly approach but also desperate one. I think the same as the bolded part I can see him doing that only if it was the ultimate solution to perfect his goals. We know Kaname is the one moving things around so what happens when he's gone?
      as for the underlined part I think he's doing this for a reason, her trust might be threatened but her faith is also being tested there for whatever reason he does it for.

So that might be a main reason there for his desperate vibes. I
      think that in the end though all three should survive (no matter the
      intentions, the believes and the plans), because Hino had said that all 3
      are the key to co-existence. So I think Kaname will represent vampires,
      Zero will represent hunters and Yuuki will be their balance and with
      her peaceful ways they shall proceed. Yuuki can not govern ( we see her
      lacking charisma skills and so) and these two (kaname-Zero) would never
      communicate with each other. But I think that Yuuki is the only one that
      has the potentials to reach both...
      thats a very positive way of putting it--no one dies. Very Happy good idea juliet
      yuki finally usefull in something other than the love triangle
      Youweremysafeplace*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Always :D
      Warning Zone

Post by Youweremysafeplace* on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:26 am

i love how there is a topic about this already.. and im the one who first thought and put the topic up of this. but everyone just saw to many "flaws" in my prediction for the possible ending.. and now Hno actually uses my "thought" into the story. haha.. doesn't seem that flawless now does it Razz
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:i love how there is a topic about this already.. and im the one who first thought and put the topic up of this. but everyone just saw to many "flaws" in my prediction for the possible ending.. and now Hno actually uses my "thought" into the story. haha.. doesn't seem that flawless now does it Razz

haha Razz Razz wow im amazed you can admit something like this.

you mean this thread you made
      http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t840-how-about-zero-and-yuki-both-end-up-being-humans-agian-as-a-tragic-ending?highlight=ending

it was more of YOUR prediction and it contradicts the manga in several ways, for one you turned BOTH zero and yuki to humans and the hunters kept quiet about Kaname just to make ZY happen

also the idea in the manga that Yuki will be turned into human by kaname was actually trashed as he said his path has changed from that path.

nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
      Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:32 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
      Youweremysafeplace* wrote:i love how there is a topic about this already.. and im the one who first thought and put the topic up of this. but everyone just saw to many "flaws" in my prediction for the possible ending.. and now Hno actually uses my "thought" into the story. haha.. doesn't seem that flawless now does it Razz

http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t840-how-about-zero-and-yuki-both-end-up-being-humans-agian-as-a-tragic-ending?highlight=ending

it was more of YOUR prediction and it contradicts the manga in several ways, for one you turned BOTH zero and yuki to humans and the hunters kept quiet about Kaname just to make ZY happen

also the idea in the manga that Yuki will be turned into human by kaname was actually trashed as he said his path has changed from that path.

You took the words of my mouth sweet! I second everything you said! sFun_cheerleader2

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:28 am

nina wrote:
      sweetsolace wrote:

You took the words of my mouth sweet! I second everything you said! sFun_cheerleader2

Me as well! You said that very nicely Sweet! Awesome! sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2
      mariangie
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
      Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 am

For your information , you were not the first person in a V.K . forum to say Kaname could die for Yuuki to become human . But you were the first one who make a thread for this here .

A long time ago , near the start of the second arc , I had said there were several possibilities for V. K. ending . I had mentioned Yuuki and Zero ending as humans as one of the few possibilities ( A small one in my opinion . ) And for this Kaname would have to sacrifice himself to make Yuuki human .

An example of what I write before . This was the one I found for now in this forum . But not the only one . I know this one is not a good example . But I can use to prove I had considered multiple endings for V. K. Even if I prefer a Yume one .

by mariangie on Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 am

About Kaname dying :

As I see the only way for a Zeki ending implies Kaname dying st the end of the story . He could never tolerate seeing the love of his life leaving him for Zero . His worst enemy . Being alone for an eternity . Just imagine Kaname giving Yuuki at her wedding day to Zero . He probably kill himself before doing that .

As I see , the story is trying to make us believe both Zero and Kaname could die . Zero because is again beggining to fall to Level E . Kaname , because he is making some moves that could be understand as he becoming a villian . Also because there is the unresolved issue between Rido and Kaname's bond . Were apparently the only way to completely erradicate Rido is to also kill Kaname .

I don't think Zero would die . I'm more inclined to think he would be returned to be human again . Using the same spell Juuri used to make Yuuki human before .

In the case of Kaname , I believe one of the most climatic moments near the end of V.K. would be when Kaname tell Yuuki to kill him using Artemis . But even if Kaname dies at the hands of Yuuki , I can't see a Zeki ending . I suspect Yuuki would be so destroyed emotionally by her having to kill Kaname . That she would sacrifice herself to save Zero to return to human . ( Not my favorite ending . But a good contender as the story is developing by now . )

If Kaname is saved by Yuuki . Get free of Rido's bonds by Yuukis magical powers . And he doesn't die. The end most probable will be Yume . But I expect Kaname saying to
      Yuuki he doesn't deserves her . Leaving her with Zero . Then she looking for him as he peobably decided to slumber forever . She awaking him and saying at last he is the one for her .

Link : http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t112p40-kaname-is-it-possible-for-him-to-die-at-the-end

Now these are better examples . ( and older ones ) These were by me on Manga Fox V. K. forum .
      Some examples :

Link : http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/2979-Spoiler-Thread-What-will-happen-next-What-will-be-the-ending?p=3038376#post3038376

11-20-2009 10:17 PM #658 Maria Rodriguez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Join Date Jun 2008
      Posts 292
      I told in another post one of the few solutions for a Zeki ending has to be Zero and Yuuki returning to human . If this happens Kaname will sacrifice himself for the cost of the spell just to make Yuuki happy.. A Zeki ending could only happen if Yuuki and Zero could live together about the same lifespam (both turning mortals or both inmortals - no middle terms). An ending with Kaname dying and Yuuki sacrificing herself to make Zero human with her mom's spell will be no popular ;but could be done.

Another older post from Mangafox .

Link : http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/2979-Spoiler-Thread-What-will-happen-next-What-will-be-the-ending?p=2982869#post2982869

11-11-2009 10:01 PM #639 Maria Rodriguez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Join Date Jun 2008
      Posts 292 My idea for a tragic ending
      If I wanted a tragic ending for VK it will be as follows. Kaname eliminates all pureblood vampires except for Yuuki and him. He took control of vampire society and turned tyrant with a iron fist with the excuse of doing all for Yuuki. Zero became the head of the opposite faction with the mission of destroy Kaname. In a final showdown, Yuuki alies with Zero . They both fight . Zero is losing. Yuuki gives Kaname the final blow and kills him. Kaname prior to dying tells Yuuki he loves her and forgets her because he tooks things to far to protect her. Then Zero start to change to Class E. Yuuki notices. She activates her bracelet and inmobilizes Zero with the tatoo spell. Zero struggles. Yuuki then tell Zero she will always love him and perform the same spell her mom did to turn her to human at the start of the story. Zero returns to be a human . Yuuki dies with the knowledge of giving a shot for Zero for a normal life. Vampires and hunters make a truce as all pureblood vampires are dead and no new Class E vampires will ever be created. Zero as human again will remake his life and never forgeting Yuuki's love and sacrifice. (This is only my imagination and I not known the real ending. Actually , I prefer an ending with the three of them alive).

Other example :

Link : http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/181784-Yuuki-Killing-Herself-for-Zero?p=4349038#post4349038

06-25-2010 08:30 PM #19 Maria Rodriguez

Join Date Jun 2008
      Posts 292
      Yuuki sacrificing herself to turn Zero human is a possible scenario, if the story continues as now. It not could be the only ending that works ; but could fit well with the plot. It appears something similar involving Kaname as the ancestor , Yuuki as the ancestress and Zero as his ancestor / first leader of the vampire hunters happened long time ago. In a past were the ancestress sacrificed herself to give the power to use anti - vampire weapons and other powers to Zero's ancestor / prior live and Kaname ended in a slumber. If the story is sort of to repeat again , then Yuuki will kill Kaname and turn Zero with the spell human again, dying in the process. In this scenary Kaname had to be the final villian / or apppear to be, and / or be killed to get rid of Rido finally. Yuuki would be the only one with the power neccessary to do so. She would be the only one Kaname would allow to kill him without fighting to the end. (But Zero would fight by her side.) If this happens the continuity could be be Zero falling to level E. She then would use the spell of her bracelet to Zero's tattoo and inmobilize him. He would ask her to kill him as she promise at the start of the story if he ever fall to level E and began to loose the last of his humanity. She would use the spell that supress vampire genes (she maybe remember how to use it ,as she saw her mother do it to her before dying). Zero would became human again . She would said she do it to make him smile again and die. Zero , now human , would continue to follow Yuuki's desires for peace and end the war.

Kaname would probably never sacrifice himself to make Zero human . He would prefer kill Yuuki, then suicide himself, before accepting giving his life for Zero, even if Yuuki begs him. But Kaname could sacrifice himself to turn Yuuki human .Another pureblood or someone with similar powers would have to make Zero human. So the probability of a Zeki ending would be slim.

Other example :

Link : [url=http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/2979-Spoiler-Thread-What-will-happen-next-What-will-be-the-ending/page99 ]http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/2979-Spoiler-Thread-What-will-happen-next-What-will-be-the-ending/page99 [/url]

09-19-2010 10:35 PM #985 Maria Rodriguez

Join Date Jun 2008
      Posts 292

Originally Posted by zeroforever
      okay this is a rant.
      i'm a zeki and we both want a zeki ending but i also like kaname. why do all zeki endings involve kaname dying? it sounds really stupid to me. it's either kaname is killed by yuki, he is killed by zero, he is killed by rido or he sacrifices himself to make zero human. don't you realise even if she loves zero more and choses him, yuki would be saddened by kaname's death? he is still her loving brother. what kind of happy ending is it if zero wins by defult if kaname died? that would ruin the meaning of zeki for me. have more faith in zeki. we don't need to make kaname die to prove zeki is stronger than yume.

Originally Posted by kingdomxhearts
      Couldn't agree with you more
      Zeki can happen without killing off Kaname
      In my book it degrades Zeki too
      I mean do we really have to kill off the rival to prove Yuuki chose Zero?
      For me , that's one reason a Zeki ending would not work. Because is almost imposible having a Zeki ending with Kaname alive. During most of the story , is obvoius Kaname would not tolerate being the rest of eternity alone, knowing the one he loves is with his rival. He had said he prefer dying by her with Artemis that be without her. Even if he decides again to slumber for eternity , this would not be his first choice. Because he would has lost all hope in life and would prefer death better. The other thing is Kaname's death would have so much meaning to Yuuki to accept this without her be full of guilt. Even if Kaname ends being the main and worst villain in V.K. , or requires to die to end Rido's existance ; Yuuki would be the only one he allows to kill him. This would destroy Yuuki. To kill with her own hands one person she loves, not only as her relative , but as a man. If she ends with Zero because of this , she would never be trully happy with Zero.

The only way I believe a Zeki ending would work ( I think the probability is really small) is Kaname sacrifices himself to make Yuuki human again and another person sacrifices himself / herself (maybe Kaein Cross) for making Zero human. Yuuki has to be completelly sure for doing this. Because after this happens , she would never be a pureblood vampire . This has to happen without memory loss. And I think this would not help to gain the goal of peaceful coexistance between vampires and vampire hunters / humans. Yuuki would be a traitor to vampires . Also in this scenario , probably all pureblood vampires would die.

The opposite scenario, Zero accepting himself as a powerful vampire and ending with Yuuki , I think is almost impossible. Zero would be the one traitor to humans. For Zero accepting the lost of his humanity will be really difficult. This would not help to reach a final agreement between vampires and humans. Zero would also had to life the same as Yuuki (become inmortal and eternal) or at least live for so long it would not matter if he dies in one or two thousand years. And the evidence we have until now he is aging exactly as a human. If he ends with Yuuki as he is now , he would be more powerful than most vampires, even purebloods ; but with a shorter lifespan than Yuuki. She would be the one to became alone for the rest of eternity when he dies. And probable she ends killing herself after him as could not tolerate loneliness.

Kaname would never sacrifice for Zero. I believe for the only one he would do this will be Yuuki. Kaname would die by Yuuki killing him or he sacrificing himself to make her human again. Rido would never kill Kaname because his existance is bond to Kaname's life. So one dies , the other dies. Of course Zero could kill Kaname. Zero hates Kaname the most. But I think this would not happens , because Zero knows Yuuki would never forgive him .

I believe Zero's death would not be needed no matter the ending. He had told Yuuki before to kill him if he turned Level E and lost all his humanity. But I think there is a way to rescue him without killing him the day this would happens. (I think he is only temporary stable and near the end of the story he will began to transform to Level E without return). Someone would sacrifice his / her life for doing this to make him human. I think Yuuki would be the one to offer to sacrifice herself . In my worse scenario she would do it. In other scenarios , Kaein Cross would be the one who end doing this for his beloved foster son. In my worse scenario only Zero would survive. In my better scenario, Yuuki recognizes after Zero becoming human than she loves Zero as a friend and the one she really needs and loves is Kaname. I like to see an ending where Kaname believes he had lost Yuuki to Zero and decides to return to a slumber at the Kuran mausoleum. Ending looking for him there and awakes him with a kiss and tell him she loves him.

It's impossible I was the first person to think or mention the possibility of Kaname turning Yuuki to human . But I think I probably was one of the first ones to consider this to be possible in an English language forum . Even as a small possibility .

I know many of my ideas of Zero and / or Yuuki ending human are not popular ones . ( And my biggest bet for now is to Zero ending returning to be a human . ) This ideas appear to support a Zeki ending more . But actually I think this is more indicative of a Yume ending , or in the worst scenario , a Zero alone ending . Because Yuuki couldn't end with Zero if she becomes a human and he remains a vampire . So no Zeki ending possibility of one vampire / one human . As the story is clear unequal lovers are doomed . In the Zeki - ending - scenario of both becoming humans , there is the requirement for 2 sacrifices : Kaname and another person ( Kaein Cross ???? ) . This could be difficult for the fans to digest . Two main characters dying for making a Zeki ending would be very troublesome to sell to Japanese fans . Very difficult to pull .

What I see for now is the mangaka is trying to make obstacles in the Yume relationship that appears to favor Zero's side for now . Making Kaname trying to sacrifice himself for Yuuki's happiness . But Yuuki would end saving Kaname from whatever he is confronting now . Preventing Kaname from dying at her hands . Also saving Zero from his fears to lose his humanity . Then chosing the one she really loves is Kaname . And finally seeking and confronting Kaname to let her be with him for eternity .

rofl I can't believe I'm quoting myself from so long ago . And some of my crazy rantings continue to be valid possibilities for now . rofl
      Conrad Weller
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Conrad Weller on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:08 am

What I see for now is the mangaka is trying to make obstacles in the Yume relationship that appears to favor Zero's side for now . Making Kaname trying to sacrifice himself for Yuuki's happiness . But Yuuki would end saving Kaname from whatever he is confronting now . Preventing Kaname from dying at her hands . Also saving Zero from his fears to lose his humanity . Then chosing the one she really loves is Kaname . And finally seeking and confronting Kaname to let her be with him for eternity .

mariangie

i agree with this. i think same. yuuki couldn't stop juri because she was so young but she will stop kaname. yuuki will save kaname and live with him.
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:

mariangie

i agree with this. i think same. yuuki couldn't stop juri because she was so young but she will stop kaname. yuuki will save kaname and live with him.

I second that!!! cheers cheers cheers
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:11 pm

and im the one who first thought and put the topic up of this. but everyone just saw to many "flaws" in my prediction for the possible ending.. and now Hno actually uses my "thought" into the story.

For your information , you were not the first person in a V.K . forum to say Kaname could die for Yuuki to become human . But you were the first one who make a thread for this here .

A long time ago , near the start of the second arc , I had said there were several possibilities for V. K. ending . I had mentioned Yuuki and Zero ending as humans as one of the few possibilities ( A small one in my opinion . ) And for this Kaname would have to sacrifice himself to make Yuuki human .

You know what I do not like in this version, that I also went into thinking about it ( as an intention of Kaname's plan; meaning his intention to sacrifice himself at the end either by intending to make her human or for another purpose to be achieved);

that is has no roles actually for both Yuuki and Zero. Think about it, it's like watching Kaname's plan or action from the first page to the end without twists and no other characters, interfering so would Hino create so limited action for her characters. Yuuki and Zero are also keys in co-existence but they have also to do something apart from switching perceptions or maturing enough to idealistically support the idea.

At least that's why I think that even if Kaname's plan has the intention to make a sacrifice or to go that far due to action that he has been left without no other choice, yes that could be a part of this thoughts, but that could actually be the real end; without Yuuki or Zero taking equal roles in aiding the one that helped them most?

So yes that prediction can be a possibility but it would fail to convey the role of the others. Sit and watch and doing nothing..

Lately we are considering many aspects of that plan, we shall see.

Yuuki Kuran
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark
      Warning Zone

Post by Yuuki Kuran on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:06 am

I'm really at a state of confusion with the idea of Kaname dying or not, to be perfectly honest. I've debated it over and over in my mind until I've given myself an actual headache. rofl

Pretty much everything has been said just about, so my two cents may seem a bit repetitive.

Here's how I stand:

1. Kaname's deep love and attachment to Yuuki. He loves the girl more than anyone loves anything, it takes love to a whole new level.
      Obviously if she were in danger he'd sacrifice himself to save her without hesitation.

Be that as it may, his love for Yuuki could easily keep him alive just as much as it can kill him.
      It's clear he would never want Yuuki to be in any form of pain or suffering. It's obvious she loves Kaname a lot, so if he were to die that would obviously make her suffer badly. A chunk of her heart would be ripped out and she'd be in despair. Even if Zero was there to comfort her, that just wouldn't be enough to keep here out of pain. That could give him motivation to stay alive, so she never has to feel the pain of losing the one you love, he knows it well.

- There's the theory that the girl from Kaname's memories is Yuuki.
      If it is true he may be planning a reverse situation replay. Yuuki will be the one to stay alive and he will be the one to sacrifice himself this time.

But....that seem's foolish to me and Kaname is a highly intelligent man. When his love did that he sunk into despair and didn't even want to live because of that. He understands how horrible it feels to go through that. I don't see him doing it because he wouldn't want Yuuki to be pained if he loves her so much. I don't think he'd be foolish enough to think if other's were there to care for her that the chances of her not wanting to go on wouldn't be possible, they would. It could also make her lose all feelings for Zero if he made such a sacrifice for her. She may love only him from it and want to die with him.

There is a chance he could erase her memories so she doesn't remember to feel pain, but there is also the high chance that in time she would start to remember...again. Even with memories gone I wouldn't find it unlikely she'd feel as if something important was missing and feeling troubled by it.

There's also the factor that in a lot of story lines the past doesn't tend to be repeated. The whole "learn from the past" thing would make it better to find a more desirable solution that ends with neither of them having to be apart and neither of them having nothing but despair haunting them.

- Kaname has stated countless times that he would rather die than lose Yuuki. If Yuuki picks Zero, which I find unlikely, he may kill her and then himself or just himself.

I don't think there is any chance Yuuki would pick Zero over him, honestly. It's not because I'm a huge fan of Yuuki x Kaname, but because of all their history. Even if Zero has a part of her heart, she loved Kaname first and know's she belongs with him. It's what's natural. Especially because of all he did for her. She'd never turn her back on him for that.
      Hell, he lied and told her he killed Sara's fiance and she still plans on waiting for him to return to her. Her mind if set on him no matter what he does because she has faith in him.

There's also the point he has felt nothing but despair for so so long. It just wouldn't seem fitting for his character to die even if it was for a "greater good" type of cause. He deserves to find happiness and have a peaceful life without sorrow for once.
      An ending of him dying no matter how it was done wouldn't be satisfying for me.

No matter how much of a hero he dies as it would give off the message that no matter how much you suffer you will never have a happy future. A noble death may seem glorifying, but when you take his whole background into accounting it seems nothing more than a slap in the face for an ending. Unpleasant.

Even upon knowing this, there is still a small bit of fear that lives in my heart for him to have that horrid ending.
      I have faith Hino won't do that to her characters like some other mangaka's have done, though.
      There have been moments where I have felt something bad was going to happen, but in the end she's always came through and pleased me.
      I'm hoping that chain will continue with the matter of Kaname's life.

nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
      Warning Zone

Post by nina on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:I'm really at a state of confusion with the idea of Kaname dying or not, to be perfectly honest. I've debated it over and over in my mind until I've given myself an actual headache. rofl

Pretty much everything has been said just about, so my two cents may seem a bit repetitive.

Here's how I stand:

1. Kaname's deep love and attachment to Yuuki. He loves the girl more than anyone loves anything, it takes love to a whole new level.
      Obviously if she were in danger he'd sacrifice himself to save her without hesitation.

Be that as it may, his love for Yuuki could easily keep him alive just as much as it can kill him.
      It's clear he would never want Yuuki to be in any form of pain or suffering. It's obvious she loves Kaname a lot, so if he were to die that would obviously make her suffer badly. A chunk of her heart would be ripped out and she'd be in despair. Even if Zero was there to comfort her, that just wouldn't be enough to keep here out of pain. That could give him motivation to stay alive, so she never has to feel the pain of losing the one you love, he knows it well.

If it is true he may be planning a reverse situation replay. Yuuki will be the one to stay alive and he will be the one to sacrifice himself this time.

But....that seem's foolish to me and Kaname is a highly intelligent man. When his love did that he sunk into despair and didn't even want to live because of that. He understands how horrible it feels to go through that. I don't see him doing it because he wouldn't want Yuuki to be pained if he loves her so much. I don't think he'd be foolish enough to think if other's were there to care for her that the chances of her not wanting to go on wouldn't be possible, they would. It could also make her lose all feelings for Zero if he made such a sacrifice for her. She may love only him from it and want to die with him.

There is a chance he could erase her memories so she doesn't remember to feel pain, but there is also the high chance that in time she would start to remember...again. Even with memories gone I wouldn't find it unlikely she'd feel as if something important was missing and feeling troubled by it.

There's also the factor that in a lot of story lines the past doesn't tend to be repeated. The whole "learn from the past" thing would make it better to find a more desirable solution that ends with neither of them having to be apart and neither of them having nothing but despair haunting them.

- Kaname has stated countless times that he would rather die than lose Yuuki. If Yuuki picks Zero, which I find unlikely, he may kill her and then himself or just himself.

I don't think there is any chance Yuuki would pick Zero over him, honestly. It's not because I'm a huge fan of Yuuki x Kaname, but because of all their history. Even if Zero has a part of her heart, she loved Kaname first and know's she belongs with him. It's what's natural. Especially because of all he did for her. She'd never turn her back on him for that.
      Hell, he lied and told her he killed Sara's fiance and she still plans on waiting for him to return to her. Her mind if set on him no matter what he does because she has faith in him.

There's also the point he has felt nothing but despair for so so long. It just wouldn't seem fitting for his character to die even if it was for a "greater good" type of cause. He deserves to find happiness and have a peaceful life without sorrow for once.

No matter how much of a hero he dies as it would give off the message that no matter how much you suffer you will never have a happy future. A noble death may seem glorifying, but when you take his whole background into accounting it seems nothing more than a slap in the face for an ending. Unpleasant.

Even upon knowing this, there is still a small bit of fear that lives in my heart for him to have that horrid ending.
      I have faith Hino won't do that to her characters like some other mangaka's have done, though.
      There have been moments where I have felt something bad was going to happen, but in the end she's always came through and pleased me.

Such posts are never ever repetitions ... Thank you it was pure pleasure reading it!
      Love it! sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
      KuranPrince
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:I'm really at a state of confusion with the idea of Kaname dying or not, to be perfectly honest. I've debated it over and over in my mind until I've given myself an actual headache. rofl

Here's how I stand:

Everything that you've stated is exactly what Hino-san have added in each chapter. That was by far one of the BEST I've ever read. I can see a very bright future for both Kaname & Yuuki Kuran (must have been the promise of the rose that's inside the resin). They truly deserve their happily ever after in the final chapter. Yuuki Kuran, I tip my hat off to you and you've earned yourself a rose directly from me to you.

Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Here's how I stand:

That was an awesome post! Like Nina said, posts like that are never repetitions. It was pure pleasure for me to read too! cheers cheers sLo_BigBearHug

Like KuranPrince said, it was on of the best I've read as well. I always had a feeling Kaname wouldn't die and you gave wonderful reasons why he won't. Astounding! I've been almost certain that Kaname will live and have a happily ever after with Yuuki and you just raised it more.

And, like KuranPrince, I'll give you a rose too. You definitely deserve it.
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Here's how I stand:

My what a beautiful post!

I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future if they are anything like this, i'll enjoy them immensly.
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:I'm really at a state of confusion with the idea of Kaname dying or not, to be perfectly honest. I've debated it over and over in my mind until I've given myself an actual headache.

Here's how I stand:

great thoughts on everything! cheers cheers I would have said the same thing as you. This is perfect summary from a logical point of view.

A noble death may seem glorifying, but when you take his whole
      background into accounting it seems nothing more than a slap in the face
      for an ending. Unpleasant.
      Absolutely. It ruins everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. There are mangas where the death of a major figure ruined the plot and the appeal to the story never recovered, example would be Rurouni Kenshin's "ending". For the same reason fans do not want Zero to die because of all he suffered, the same thing applies to Kaname, and even more so... Its like killing a person who made the greatest contribution to the plot for stupid reasons. It doesn't seem justified to me, especially when Kaname seems like he is doing all this not for himself but for her. Enough said. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:06 pm