Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+35
Bloodredhead
Katherine
aiko
zeroyuuki666
caela
aya-chan
brianthebunny
Conrad Weller
soulkeeper_pol
bitex
audraliann
jayashree
karakuran
shizza24
Divine Rose
aerah08
Shoujo-Zo18
Pinacolada
Kara
RedSonja
mariangie
libra
roronoa-zoro
sweetsolace
Akaruisama
rumland
nina
Rose.Petals
faih
eternale
MGM
nuitetoile21
cleone
anna
juliet
39 posters

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Empty Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by juliet Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

There is a fear of mine, that Kaname might die at the end. Let me tell you the reasons why I believe it can be so (indications from the manga):
    1. Kaname at the second part expresses mostly his despair about his past and in chapter 59 he tells Rido "It would have been better if you had left me to sleep quietly inside that coffin". So he is like saying that he does not like the life he is having now, like he is not satisfied by that. That phrase scared me.
    2. Now in chapter 61 he also said that he wanted to die, that he slept through the centuries waiting for death to come but...
    3. Shizuka had also tell him that there will be darkness (remind me the correct word if that is not) in his life whatever his does...
    4. Some chapters ago he asked from Yuuki to give an end to his life in case she decides to leave him.
    5. Also in chapter 61 he says that he does not want to live twice the loss (probably of his love).

So there are multiple references to Kaname and to death. Now that really scares me. I start to believe that maybe Hino prepares the way for there. Do you share my ideas?

Rose.Petals
    Human

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by Rose.Petals Fri May 27, 2011 4:45 am

Also, Kaname gave Yuuki the key as if he would not have another opportunity to do so....

I am unsure whether or not I can deal with Kaname dying. Yuuki better put those butterfly wings to use and do something to save him!
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end?

Post by rumland Fri May 27, 2011 5:37 am

in a way zero is a pb, well half pb that is, zero is a new kind of creature, we have no idea how long he will live or what type of things he will be able to do.
    Just look at cross, he is a hunter, and even with out being turned into a vampire he is 200+ years old, so there is no telling how old zero could live to be or even how old the hunters live to be.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Zero may fall to level-e...lets remember the bracelet hints (last chapter also) and also the fact that once he put Yuuki to promise that she will finish him..

Kaname on the other hand is risking everything, gathering too many enemies around him and he has also entrusted his life with Yuuki. So make a choice...

Kaname or Zero? they are both in the same risk zone, let's not forget it that Hino plays all the time like this (specially in the first arc) and still has not abandon the tragic "death" idea, adding Kaname in the game,..but I think that this will not be the case here. Or I want to hope so...

After all giving a happy ending to one part example Zero would mean really nothing for the rest of her fandom that would be outranged in case Kaname had found a tragic death.

So I think that she will go all for all; or everybody dead or everybody happy and a fullfing end with coestixence and peace achieved among all.
    If you come to think it in order for humans/hunters-vampires to make a true peace first our own characters have to sort it out. At least for the manga to have am overall meaning and not just a LT and a tragic end.

Last edited by juliet on Fri May 27, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri May 27, 2011 4:09 pm

juliet wrote:Zero may fall to level-e...lets remember the bracelet hints (last chapter also) and also the fact that once he put Yuuki to promise that she will finish him..

Kaname on the other hand is risking everything, gathering too many enemies around him and he has also entrusted his life with Yuuki. So make a choice...

Kaname or Zero? they are both in the same risk zone, let's not forget it that Yuuki plays all the time like this (specially in the first arc) and still has not abandon the tragic "death" idea, adding Kaname in the game,..but I think that this will not be the case here. Or I want to hope so...

After all giving a happy ending to one part example Zero would mean really nothing for the rest of her fandom that would be outranged in case Kaname had found a tragic death.

So I think that she will go all for all; or everybody dead or everybody happy and a fullfing end with coestixence and peace achieved among all.
    If you come to think it in order for humans/hunters-vampires to make a true peace first our own characters have to sort it out. At least for the manga to have am overall meaning and not just a LT and a tragic end.

yes the constant emphasis on Yuki's bracelet and the mention of a supposedly "obsolete" issue as level E is not just for nothing. there are also tell tale signs that Zero might equally die.

Zero and Kaname can just as much equally die at this point in the manga, I hope people aren't actually forgetting this lol, for me its more credible that Zero dies based on manga proof, as for Kaname dying its more of a gut feel rather than manga proof . lol i keep hearing this "I really feel that Kaname will die," "I'm preparing my tears/ myself for Kaname's death" blah, lol, humor me, lol, Kaname is the plot mover in vk if he dies then so does the plot, so if he should die it will be at the ending, and I dont think he will die because it doesnt match any of what he said previously in the manga except his desire to be killed by yuki if she leaves him, and so far she hasn't left him. Kaname has no death wish, i've never thought he is the type of person who would throw his life away..at least i think so. Zero on the other hand is just this type of person and has consistently shown death and life conflict, and that has to reach a turning point somewhere. Well I'm harsh but I will say this, if Zero dies his death will mean nothing to the plot, except to the LT which resolves it. but hey i dont think he will since he's shown such resilience/dodginess even to fulfilling his death threats so perhaps another route: he will end up like Kaien. It's too drawn out, there are signs everywhere
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Fri May 27, 2011 4:20 pm

I think you guys are missing a possible meaning to the bracelet, if zero and kaname were to fight and zero got the upper hand, that bracelet is about the only thing that could stop zero from killing kaname, however if yuki used it in that out come it would probily mean zero's death by kanames hands, I also belive this will be enought to get yuki to kill kaname or try to die her self, this is the best possible route to a true tragic outcome.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 pm

sweetsolace wrote: lol i keep hearing this "I really feel that Kaname will die," "I'm preparing my tears/ myself for Kaname's death" blah, lol, humor me, lol, Kaname is the plot mover in vk if he dies then so does the plot

Go go sweet!!!! Well said!!!! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 51
    Kaname = Vk period! … if Kaname dies then what is left there??? Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 62

One thing I have to say … the motives of the ones who make over and over again this claim are transparent … so whateva … Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 52
    Keep in mind that IF the fat lady doesn’t show to sing the blues … the show it’s not over yet Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 108
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Fri May 27, 2011 10:46 pm

In the end, I think that Hino won't have the guts to kill one of the main trio, she would lose too much in doing that. The fact she is dragging the LT till now is due to her indecisiveness (and maybe her fear) to choose one of the two guys...either way she'll lose a part of her fanbase, she has to accept this fact. We can argue Kaname is more popular in Japan and that it won't make much a difference if she were to kill off Zero but I disagree, Zero has a large fanbase as well, overseas one yeah, but still a big one. She has to take this into account, she is not Oda-sensei (One Piece) who can merely rely on the japanese market if he wishes so, overseas fans in Hino's case make a big part of her fandom, she can't possibly forget that (I think she quite realized it anyway)...

As for the signs of Zero's falling more and more into Level E, yeah there are signs but it will all remain signs because the fact that Zero had a shitty life since the beginning, readers are waiting for him to be rewarded, to find his own happiness at the end, Hino puts these kind of hints just for show, to scare the fans. She has done the same with Kaname when Shizuka stated that a dark future was awaiting him.

I agree that Kaname is the one that makes the plot meaningful with his mysteries, his schemes...however, imo, he becomes less interesting when he plays the lovey dovey guy, he shines as a villain but not as a lover. Zero, on the other hand(still my opinion)has a terrific chemistry with Yuuki and she does bring the best out of him.
    Let's say Kaname is important for action's sake and Zero for the romance part. VK is a shoujo, romance is one big part of the story while action is needed to make things edgy, that's why both guys are equally important to the plot.

As for me, I'm satisfied with the current events since Kaname is back in action, where he truly belongs imo.

Am I the only one to think it will be an open ending? As much as I'd dislike it, we can't rule out this possibility.

Last edited by roronoa-zoro on Fri May 27, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Fri May 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Juliet made this topic and she is pro kaname and pro yumi, so you are saying her motives are clear to see?

As for kaname=VK that is defently your opion but if he is the only reason you read it then you are not a vk fan, you are just a kaname fan, the manga has a lot to offer out side of kaname, zero, and yuki and if you are not seeing that then you are missing out.

As for the fat lady comment at the end, that saying came from the opera, so it was a little confuseing there with the blues refrence Razz

Vampire knight is a tragity, the story is driven on loss, zero's lost family and sealed up feelings, yukki's lost memories (first arch only) and being left in the dark by those she loves, kanames lost love of the past (both before and after his sleep, iow before the mother of the kuran clan, after yukki for 10 years) and the vampire socity 's repeating of there past mistakes.

When you take these into account zero got his brother back then loses him, kaname got yuki back, however it is looking like he has now lost her (at least for the time being), so far yukki is the only one to keep what she recovered.

So the topics question is can kaname possibily die in the end, the answer is yes, if you dont want to read about kaname dieing you might not want to read a topic created to talk about that purpose, just saying...
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Sat May 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Why would Hino like to kill her big hero in the end? For the sake of what? In order to achieve what?

Clearly, in the last 72 chapters, she has no intention for a zeki ending. Yuki denied Zero in every possible way along the way, even in the last chapter, she still does, so why would she kill him?

To leave everyone alone in the end? What's the point in that?

So my answer is no, I don't think that Hino will kill Kaname in the end.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 pm

yuki denied zero in every possible way you say, so I guese she never offered him her blood then, and she never bursted into tears after the two seperated, and she never wanted to bite him when he carried her home.

Saying she denied him and they have no chance is short sided on your part, as for him dieing in the end, vk is a tragity, so it is highly possible that kaname will die, it is possible they will all die.

As for why he should die, atonement, release, forgiveness, sacrafice, take your pick. Any one of them can end up being the cause if it happens.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat May 28, 2011 7:05 pm

libra wrote:Why would Hino like to kill her big hero in the end? For the sake of what? In order to achieve what?

Clearly, in the last 72 chapters, she has no intention for a zeki ending. Yuki denied Zero in every possible way along the way, even in the last chapter, she still does, so why would she kill him?

But of course so they can have a Zeki ending … otherwise with Kaname alive they don’t have any chance …

So desperately craving for Kaname’s death … it’s so simple Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 05
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Sat May 28, 2011 7:07 pm

rumland wrote:yuki denied zero in every possible way you say, so I guese she never offered him her blood then, and she never bursted into tears after the two seperated, and she never wanted to bite him when he carried her home.

Saying she denied him and they have no chance is short sided on your part, as for him dieing in the end, vk is a tragity, so it is highly possible that kaname will die, it is possible they will all die.

As for why he should die, atonement, release, forgiveness, sacrafice, take your pick. Any one of them can end up being the cause if it happens.

Well she did denied him as her boyfriend or lover.

That doesn't mean that she didn't helped him as a childhood friend. She offered him her blood to help him survive and she did burst to tears when they separated, because she didn't want them to be enemies.

Hino-sensei also gave us the hint that Shiki's mother drunk her son's blood because she loved him. So even if Yuki wanted to drink Zero's blood that doesn't mean that she has feelings for him and that she is in love with him.

Her feelings for him are friendly all the way, just as Zero's feelings are not.

As for the tragedy, I hope that noone dies in the end. All the reasons that you suggest are just so cruel. I really wish for a happy ending!
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Sat May 28, 2011 7:09 pm

nina wrote:
    libra wrote:Why would Hino like to kill her big hero in the end? For the sake of what? In order to achieve what?

But of course so they can have a Zeki ending … otherwise with Kaname alive they don’t have any chance …

So desperately craving for Kaname’s death … it’s so simple Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 05

Like they have with Kaname dead? Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 1098764838
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat May 28, 2011 7:15 pm

libra wrote:
    nina wrote:

Like they have with Kaname dead? Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 1098764838

Ahaha, rofl rofl rofl I am sorry, I can not help it!!! But besides the funny part of it, a Yuuki without Kaname does not mean a Yuuki with Zero...on top of all she wouldn't bear the weight of his love in a case of a sacrifice..

Last edited by juliet on Sat May 28, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat May 28, 2011 7:19 pm

libra wrote:
    nina wrote:

Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 3371568520 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 3371568520 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 3371568520 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 3371568520
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sun May 29, 2011 2:19 am

Kaname does not have to die for there to be a zeki ending, kaname was with yuki for a whole year and there relation ship barely moved, they drink each others blood and kiss, kaname changes her in her sleep (that is a little creepy). They are almost in the same state as the first arch, he is still hideing so many secrets from her and he treats her like a baby, it is true that compared to him she is a baby, but still.

Yuki and zero have an agressive relationship, they always have, which is why I am a zeki and not a yumi, yumi just seems like it will become stail to me.

Now even thought I say it is possible for kaname to die in the end, it is not what I want to happen, I would actualy like to see him end up with seiren, there are hints that she might be the only human that kaname ever turned and she is always with him no matter where he goes. She seems like a better match for him to me.
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Sun May 29, 2011 8:41 am

Ending up with Seiren? Where did that came from? I know Kaname spent the last 17 years (if not the half of eternity) being in love with Yuki. There are no hints for anything romantic between Kaname and Seiren, plus we haven't seen her for a while, so how could it be possible to have an ending like that?
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 am

rumland wrote:Kaname does not have to die for there to be a zeki ending, kaname was with yuki for a whole year and there relation ship barely moved, they drink each others blood and kiss, kaname changes her in her sleep (that is a little creepy). They are almost in the same state as the first arch, he is still hideing so many secrets from her and he treats her like a baby, it is true that compared to him she is a baby, but still.

Yuki and zero have an agressive relationship, they always have, which is why I am a zeki and not a yumi, yumi just seems like it will become stail to me.

Now even thought I say it is possible for kaname to die in the end, it is not what I want to happen, I would actualy like to see him end up with seiren, there are hints that she might be the only human that kaname ever turned and she is always with him no matter where he goes. She seems like a better match for him to me.

Kaname ending with Seiren ? Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 1348895015

Kaname will not end with another girl who wasn't Yuuki . He was waiting for her since she was born . He had refused Ruka . He had refused all the mistress the noble families offered him . He had make many bold and risky moves to protect Yuuki . For what . To end with Seiren , who is his servant and bodyguard . Most probably the human who was offered to him days later after Haruka and Juuri's death . The one he probably turned to a Level D vampire , then stabilized .

Pureblood vampires only marry between themselves . Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 1952665954

A pureblood vampire marrying his Level D servant would be outrageous . Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 3622367455

About Kaname dying : Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 2893101595

As I see the only way for a Zeki ending implies Kaname dying st the end of the story . He could never tolerate seeing the love of his life leaving him for Zero . His worst enemy . Being alone for an eternity . Just imagine Kaname giving Yuuki at her wedding day to Zero . He probably kill himself before doing that .

As I see , the story is trying to make us believe both Zero and Kaname could die . Zero because is again beggining to fall to Level E . Kaname , because he is making some moves that could be understand as he becoming a villian . Also because there is the unresolved issue between Rido and Kaname's bond . Were apparently the only way to completely erradicate Rido is to also kill Kaname .

I don't think Zero would die . I'm more inclined to think he would be returned to be human again . Using the same spell Juuri used to make Yuuki human before .

In the case of Kaname , I believe one of the most climatic moments near the end of V.K. would be when Kaname tell Yuuki to kill him using Artemis . But even if Kaname dies at the hands of Yuuki , I can't see a Zeki ending . I suspect Yuuki would be so destroyed emotionally by her having to kill Kaname . That she would sacrifice herself to save Zero to return to human . ( Not my favorite ending . But a good contender as the story is developing by now . )

If Kaname is saved by Yuuki . Get free of Rido's bonds by Yuukis magical powers . And he doesn't die. The end most probable will be Yume . But I expect Kaname saying to
    Yuuki he doesn't deserves her . Leaving her with Zero . Then she looking for him as he peobably decided to slumber forever . She awaking him and saying at last he is the one for her .

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneKaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun May 29, 2011 9:33 am

libra wrote:
    Ending up with Seiren? Where did that came from? I know Kaname spent the last 17 years (if not the half of eternity) being in love with Yuki. There are no hints for anything romantic between Kaname and Seiren, plus we haven't seen her for a while, so how could it be possible to have an ending like that?

I agree... haha... wow this is the first time I heard that Kaname ends up with someone he never shows any emotion from. cheers It would be at least possible with Ruka, since Kaname said he trusted her... but SEIREN??! affraid scratch

rofl

mariangie wrote:
    About Kaname dying :

As I see the only way for a Zeki ending implies Kaname dying st the end of the story . He could never tolerate seeing the love of his life leaving him for Zero . His worst enemy . Being alone for an eternity . Just imagine Kaname giving Yuuki at her wedding day to Zero . He probably kill himself before doing that .

As I see , the story is trying to make us believe both Zero and Kaname could die . Zero because is again beggining to fall to Level E . Kaname , because he is making some moves that could be understand as he becoming a villian . Also because there is the unresolved issue between Rido and Kaname's bond . Were apparently the only way to completely erradicate Rido is to also kill Kaname .

I don't think Zero would die . I'm more inclined to think he would be returned to be human again . Using the same spell Juuri used to make Yuuki human before .

In the case of Kaname , I believe one of the most climatic moments near the end of V.K. would be when Kaname tell Yuuki to kill him using Artemis . But even if Kaname dies at the hands of Yuuki , I can't see a Zeki ending . I suspect Yuuki would be so destroyed emotionally by her having to kill Kaname . That she would sacrifice herself to save Zero to return to human . ( Not my favorite ending . But a good contender as the story is developing by now . )

If Kaname is saved by Yuuki . Get free of Rido's bonds by Yuukis magical powers . And he doesn't die. The end most probable will be Yume . But I expect Kaname saying to
    Yuuki he doesn't deserves her . Leaving her with Zero . Then she looking for him as he peobably decided to slumber forever . She awaking him and saying at last he is the one for her .

I agree with you completely cheers the possibilities with both are equal, i personally dont think a zeki ending with kaname death will resolve things... it feels like an easy way out. argue
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sun May 29, 2011 4:25 pm

You guys dismiss the seiren thing to easily, she has been with him for a long time and sence it hasn't shown much other then her comeing to his aid we dont realy know how close the 2 are, as for the pb and level-d thing, things change so it could happen.
    (Ps if you read my post I said I would like to see the couple, not that it would end up that way)
    Also love with some one you are not expected to love is normal in both anime and novels, take romio and juiet into account. So you never know what might happen, lol maybe kaname is yuri's secret fiance, yuki was kept secret so not a lot of people knew about her, yori's father takes notice of the school and kaname helped create it. lol... Not likely but possible.

As for kaname being loyal to yuki for all those years, I seem to remember him feeding on ruka, which isn't being loyal. Obviously feeding on some one is a big deal or kaname would not have praised yuki for not feeding on zero.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun May 29, 2011 4:56 pm

[/quote]

You are so right! That is an ending I desired the most Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 36224405
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun May 29, 2011 5:01 pm

rumland wrote:You guys dismiss the seiren thing to easily, she has been with him for a long time and sence it hasn't shown much other then her comeing to his aid we dont realy know how close the 2 are, as for the pb and level-d thing, things change so it could happen.
    (Ps if you read my post I said I would like to see the couple, not that it would end up that way)

and why would the "seiren thing" be discussed, its rather a crude idea from nowhere, and the manga disagrees with it for so many reasons. scratch its like saying its possible for zero and white lily to end up because they've been together for so long and its an unexpected pair.

Also love with some one you are not expected to love is normal in both anime and novels, take romio and juiet into account. So you never know what might happen, lol maybe kaname is yuri's secret fiance, yuki was kept secret so not a lot of people knew about her, yori's father takes notice of the school and kaname helped create it. lol... Not likely but possible..

lol to use romeo and juliet (canon pair) in comparing vk kaname and seiren (offtopic pair) rofl rofl i hope you're not drinking anything right now.

about kaname being yori's fiancee, how insane, if that anything remotely true both LT takes a crash.. bounce as well as more than 70 chapters covering the LT is for naught---hey kaname turns up as yori's secret fiancee!
    Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 3045962615 the 10millenia old vampire pureblood ends up with yuki's human bestfriend in an engagement he doesn't know of! he can plan and tell what will happen but he did NOT expect this! heads up... vampire knight parody is on its way...

Last edited by sweetsolace on Sun May 29, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Sun May 29, 2011 5:41 pm

i think that kaname may die in the end and most propably by yukis hand!!! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 2747345646 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 2747345646
    if rido is ''haunting'' kaname in some way,then dying is the only solution in order to get rid of him!!! SO SAAADD!!
    all of the characters backgroun is so sad!!!!!even in happiness,kaname seemed so lonely and sad....i really cant see where matsuri hino is heading to!! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 1098764838
    i mean,a happy ending is unimaginable..... scratch
    aahhhh,i cant wait to see the end!!but if zero falls to level E and die,or find another girl i would be very very VERY disapointed!!! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 4155267722 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 3045962615
    after all im a zero fan!!!!! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 812189494
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun May 29, 2011 6:14 pm

BlueMoon wrote:i think that kaname may die in the end and most propably by yukis hand!!! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 2747345646 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 2747345646
    if rido is ''haunting'' kaname in some way,then dying is the only solution in order to get rid of him!!! SO SAAADD!!
    all of the characters backgroun is so sad!!!!!even in happiness,kaname seemed so lonely and sad....i really cant see where matsuri hino is heading to!! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 1098764838
    i mean,a happy ending is unimaginable..... scratch
    aahhhh,i cant wait to see the end!!but if zero falls to level E and die,or find another girl i would be very very VERY disapointed!!! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 4155267722 Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 3045962615
    after all im a zero fan!!!!! Kaname is it possible for him to die at the end? - Page 2 812189494

kaname can not die from Rido, Kaname dealt with Rido through Zero and all that remains are "mere remains" as stated by Kaname...SO no problem there...I am far more afraid of Kaname's own decision than his enemies...

I understand your dissapointment if Zero dies, but why if he finds another girl? After all why should he be either bachelor or with Yuuki? isn't there another way for him to be happy?
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Sun May 29, 2011 10:51 pm

juliet wrote:

I understand your dissapointment if Zero dies, but why if he finds another girl? After all why should he be either bachelor or with Yuuki? isn't there another way for him to be happy?

Put yourself in Zeki's shoes and you will have your answer Smile...I don't think you would be that happy if Kaname was to be paired up with any girl just to achieve a so called happy ending for everyone. I think it's very unfair for the loser of the LT (and for his fans) and it's very cheap, an easy way out for the mangaka...Zero has been in love with Yuuki during 72 chapters and poof, by miracle he would fall out of love with her and get another girl. It doesn't sit right and it would be so out of character imo.

If it's not meant to be with Yuuki, him being a bachelor is my favourite choice and it would be a smart one imo...Hino would prove that she is not like those unoriginal shojo mangakas who seem to think that happiness can only be achieved through love.
    I hated how Takaya-sensei dealt with Yuki in Fruits Basket (though I was a Kyo fan and happy with my pair ending up together), I would hate it all the same if Hino were to do the same with VK.

Concerning death of a character, I don't mind it (even if it's Zero), I have this feeling it all make a character unforgettable if it's well done of course.(Ace/One Piece; L./Death Note)

PS : hope it doesn't sound harsh, I apologize in advance if it's the case pale Smile

Last edited by roronoa-zoro on Sun May 29, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : add)
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Mon May 30, 2011 2:21 pm

@roronoa-zoro

my thoughts excactly but i will disagree with you only in zero's death(about making him unforgettable).he's unforgettable without him dying!!oh,and i think that maybe yuki will give him her blood cause she is afraid of him falling to level E!! bounce
    just a thought..... aha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:30 am