Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Kaname's intentions? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname's intentions? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname's intentions? Bar_left59%Kaname's intentions? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname's intentions? Bar_left27%Kaname's intentions? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname's intentions? Bar_left15%Kaname's intentions? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
mariangie
juliet
PurusBloodLamia
7 posters

Kaname's intentions?

PurusBloodLamia
    PurusBloodLamia
    Human

Warning ZoneKaname's intentions? Dropsoa

Kaname's intentions? Empty Kaname's intentions?

Post by PurusBloodLamia Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:25 am

What does everybody think about Kaname after chapter 79? You think he means any of the things he says?. His actions are creating another twist to the story! I need opinions on what he might do! Kaname's intentions? 1331846141
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Kaname's intentions? Empty Re: Kaname's intentions?

Post by juliet Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:52 am

Yes, I think that Kaname's intention is not to leave space to Sara to take advantage of his weaknesses...(or at least a part of his intentions)

in my opinion he exaggerates everything, at least in this way he surpasses all the obstacles that could bend him on the way and make him give in to Sara's blackmailing ways...

Kaname did not give in at the initial stages, she proceeded harder with her lies and now they have started burning her...

So i think that she will be the one after all that shall shatter her mask and reveal her true face because all the cards that she used to hide behind shall be burned as Kaname moves on and she must resolute to harder means to get him to stop.

PurusBloodLamia
    PurusBloodLamia
    Human

Post by PurusBloodLamia Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:00 am

juliet wrote:Yes, I think that Kaname's intention is not to leave space to Sara to take advantage of his weaknesses...(or at least a part of his intentions)

in my opinion he exaggerates everything, at least in this way he surpasses all the obstacles that could bend him on the way and make him give in to Sara's blackmailing ways...

Kaname did not give in at the initial stages, she proceeded harder with her lies and now they have started burning her...

So i think that she will be the one after all that shall shatter her mask and reveal her true face because all the cards that she used to hide behind shall be burned as Kaname moves on and she must resolute to harder means to get him to stop.
    -----

He does seem to use his intelligence to help him get through things. I think it may affect his relationships for a bit but later on im sure he will fix things. If he doesnt act after his problem with Sara, then I am thinking that, that piece could create a whole another chapter in problems.

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 am

Kaname is trying to get Yuuki as far from him as posible .
    He is pushing Yuuki because he has a real fear of being the one responsable of hurting her physically ( even kill her ) .

Just remember the nightmare Kaname have . The one Rido killed Yuuki and Kaname ended drinking the remains of Yuuki's blood . For me this one is more of a vision or premonition Kaname had about what could happen to Yuuki in the near future .

About Kaname plan with the purebloods . The only thing I know is when the HW was alive ; she made Kaname promise to kill all the purebloods because most were using humans as slaves and food . Apparently Kaname did planned to fulfill this part . But something happened in the past ; where Kaname decided to not continue this promise . Allowed the last remaining purebloods ( the 7 purebloods remaining clans ) who accept living peaceful with humans to be alive . Here I imagine Kaname making a second promise to another pureblood woman . The promise for vampire and human pacific coexistance . The one who become his Vampire Queen and wife . Kaname got a family . Settled down and was happy for a while . When his wife died , he decided to slumber forever instead of becoming bersek and kill every pureblood that remained .

Now he could be considering killing the purebloods he think could harm Yuuki . Including himself , as he is bond to Rido . And Kaname had not discovered yet how to kill Rido without eliminating himself in the process .

My main hope is Kaname could be saved by Yuuki . That her unique pureblood power ( apparently breaking spells no matter the caster ) could break the bond between Kaname and Rido . To allow killing Rido at last ; without the need to sacrifice Kaname .
    PurusBloodLamia
    PurusBloodLamia
    Human

Post by PurusBloodLamia Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:49 am

Good thinking... Kaname doesnt seem like the character to really want to get away from Yuuki.. Though im a Zeki fan, even I know that the bond between the two purebloods is way to strong for him to just say no. And on other thought, nothing ever good comes whenever Rido is around. Mostly once he is dead the story will start to even out, they just have to wonder about Sara...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Kaname’s intentions huh? I surely would be thrilled if I knew hahaha …

Well many of us, despite the ship that we support; I think we see that one of his intention it is to push Yuuki away. IMO this is far from debatable.

As for why he confirmed or better worsen Sara’s words to Zero … except from the factor Yuuki … I do not know. Maybe he counts on Zero’s reaction to prevent Yuuki from going after him??? Or he aims also to something else regarding Sara??? We shall see.

Now … a general estimation is cuz he wants to protect her from any harm. The question is though from what exactly; that pushing him first to go to such extremes? Here the opinions vary …

Personally I’m not convinced that Rido is the main cause for that … I see Rido mostly as a tool from Hino to demonstrate Kaname’s inner fears, thoughts and struggles in this lonely and devastating for him path that has chosen. Just to remind that for Kaname a life without Yuuki equals to death … so for him to pushing her away I can’t even start to imagine how much mental strength requires! Thus I believe that the reason must be a matter of life or death.

As Juliet has perfectly pointed out >>

Juliet wrote: I think that Kaname's intention is not to leave space to Sara to take advantage of his weaknesses...(or at least a part of his intentions)

Right … part of Sara’s plan is to take advantage of Kaname’s soft spots thus and she captured Takuma from the very beginning to gather info about Kaname in order to organize her steps … a very strategic move, if you ask me, cuz in order to defeat your opponent you must know his vulnerably points.

One of the biggest weaknesses of Kaname is Yuuki.
    Thus my feeling is that whatever Kaname fights against now (Sara’s plan or something/someone else), this “enemy” is trying to create a condition/stage that Yuuki will be bound to participate due to her ideals, giving them the chance to harm or even kill her.
    An indication or foreseeing for what I’m saying IMO is Yuuki’s own words >>

Yuuki: “I don’t want PBs creating victims … someone making a victim of someone else I don’t want that. Seeing others lost in misery I don’t want that.
    I mean to save others from being killed for no good reason! I want to change something … so I have to be the ONE to act.
    If I do not do something … this world will consume me…”
    (official volume 12 chap. 57 & 58 )

So … according to the above portions … what a better stage than a chaos - where innocents’ lives (vampires and humans) will be sacrificed - could be in order for Yuuki to throw herself into that fight?

Yuuki has shown the path that she’ll take and Kaname has decided to set her free to walk that path >> “Do not hesitate Yuuki” were his words … That doesn’t mean though that he’ll sit back watching! He’ll do whatever he can to ensure that this path won’t end up to Yuuki’s sacrifice/death.

Anyway … I think we are still missing a significant piece of the puzzle … however my certainty is that Kaname’s intentions overall are good and aiming for the general good … something that it will be proven maybe even against his own will but with Yuuki’s persistence and intervention lol. Or else I cannot explain his extra effort to blacken himself even with killings that he hasn’t done or by covering every clue that unburden him (like Sara’s attack to Hanadagi for example) or the need to stage/perform a shocking crime like Aido-dono’s in front of witnesses … If his intentions or plan was actually evil then it would be self-evident and all the extra effort would be needless … Well this is my estimation at least.

VampireKnight#1
    VampireKnight#1
    Human

Humor : Very funny ... at times... :P

Post by VampireKnight#1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:39 am

Juliet perfectly pointed it out. Smile
    So just a summary of what Juliet said...
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:51 am

PurusBloodLamia wrote:
    juliet wrote:Yes, I think that Kaname's intention is not to leave space to Sara to take advantage of his weaknesses...(or at least a part of his intentions)

-----

He does seem to use his intelligence to help him get through things. I think it may affect his relationships for a bit but later on im sure he will fix things. If he doesnt act after his problem with Sara, then I am thinking that, that piece could create a whole another chapter in problems.

I think the same too, but pushing her away seemed to have triggered something between Zero and Yuuki. But then again Zero pushes her away ... can't wait for next chapters to read!!! ;) bouncing Kaname's intentions? 1064584243
    PurusBloodLamia
    PurusBloodLamia
    Human

Post by PurusBloodLamia Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 am

Zero does seem to push Yuuki away but something seems different. I hope the new chapters will do something exciting! Razz
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneKaname's intentions? Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:05 am

You're right Juliet, I think Kaname is aware that Sara is one of his biggest obstacles at the moment (I still think she's just a brat even though she acts all high and mighty xD) Maybe...Kaname's bats were keeping an eye on Yuuki, and he sees that Sara is spreading lies and causing the night class to misbehave, so he came to put a stop to it? Someone needs to.... I don't care what Zero wants, Kaname please kill that brat Sara xP cheers I love what you said in that last paragraph... I too would like to see her "mask shattered" (Mrs. Innocent is actually a Brat Princess...) affraid
    PurusBloodLamia
    PurusBloodLamia
    Human

Post by PurusBloodLamia Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:34 am

DarkRose wrote:
    PurusBloodLamia wrote:

-----

I think the same too, but pushing her away seemed to have triggered something between Zero and Yuuki. But then again Zero pushes her away ... can't wait for next chapters to read!!! ;) bouncing Kaname's intentions? 1064584243

Right, Zero and Yuuki are closer after what Kaname said, yet Zero seems to have died down pushing Yuuki away in my opinion. As chapter 79 ended, the two were hugging and that was after Zero found out Kaname had cause Zero's life stuggles so he says. I really think that Zero thinks he might not be able to figure out everything on his own and maybe thats where Yuuki comes in to help with everybody and their problems. But eventually chapter 80 will explain more! Razz I cant wait!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:43 am