Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Share

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 am

    First topic message reminder :

    I found the Chinese scanlation!
    Here it is: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1423632718

    ____________________________________

    edited from Juliet to add first translation link: http://senbyafanatic.livejournal.com/1845.html so that it won't get lost among the other topics.


    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by nina on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:51 pm

    Juliet wrote: This chapter was so/so...because it really did not offer much...

    Kaname saying that Yuuki would be a hydrance; it's known that she can block his way due to being his weakness, honestly one phrase he says in this chapter and this is nothing new...

    About his plan to kill all purebloods; I do not understand it, yes the purebloods are mean and out of boredom they manipulate the others.

    Takuma speaks of how all vampires are naturally attracted to purebloods and that as we have seen has open the door for many catastrophes< Queen Bee, unpunished crimes, manipulation in the fullest degree ect.

    Plus they can not die and they end up suffering and making others suffer too...

    All these are problems of their nature but the solution is death? It starts getting to my nerves that everybody in this manga could NOT care less about purebloods. I do not understand if we are supposed to go with the flow or what?

    -Ruka does not care, Kain does not care, Ichijou does not care, the hunters do not care, Zero does not care...

    Everyone in there has his own personal ambitions/scopes and that's it.

    I so agree with you … with every single word! This is making me very disappointed regarding the plot’s turn. IMO she is making it very superficial and simplistic.
    We all know the evilness of the PBs and their unreformed nature! However her choice to demonstrate this problem as Gordian knot which only can be solved by cutting it stripping her plot from its complexity missing to meet the expectations that her 1st brilliant arc had created.
    OR is she blackening all the characters except from Yuuki and Cross who currently are the only ones who disapproving this resolution??? Great way to boost her heroine!!!!

    And I don’t even want to start ranting about Takuma’s case with Sara!!!! This is so sick and twisted which reminds me Ichirou/Shizuka and Rido’s obsession with Juuri!
    I do not understand it … does she want to toss away the influence of Sara’s blood??? Didn’t we see what her tablets did to the users??? Why Takuma should be the exception since moreover in his case he drank directly from her? Was Takuma the same after she coerced him to drink her blood in chapter 73?
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/30

    For me there is a huge difference between Takuma up to chapter 73 and afterwards. Or we should again ignore that Takuma in the first place chose to stay by her side to spy on her for Kaname I suppose. Sara herself confirms that >>
    Sara: You thought you stayed by my side to spy on me out of your own free will, didn’t you?

    And if her “confession” of love was enough for Takuma to fall into her web why the need to drink her blood to make him stop from opposing her; even if his previous opposition was weak … he opposed and interfered!

    In short I do not buy anything that Sara says even if Takuma has fallen from her deceptions like a fool!
    Or is it just a coincidence that Hino chose to show that Sara started targeting Takuma when she saw him so near to Kaname???

    From the translation:

    Sara (in Takuma’s flashback) I’ve always wanted you.

    Always? From when? >>>

    Sara: As I said, I’ve always wanted you, you who are always standing by Kaname, smiling fearlessly.

    She set her eyes upon Takuma cuz of his relationship with Kaname … I suppose if in Takuma’s place was Kain for example she would have wanted Kain instead! So what love is this that Hino serves us there???

    Is this plan the reason why Kaname left Yuuki? Because its stupid, he could have stayed and kill them as they would create conflict on their way to get power...what's the reason for all this rush?

    As Hino serves her story in this chapter apparently he couldn’t stay with Yuuki because she wouldn’t let him accomplish it thus the hindrance … he is afraid his own weakness there i.e. Yuuki’s influence over him something that maybe would make him stop << Yuuki making him hesitate something that as he is thinking hasn’t the luxury to do anymore.

    About Kaname’s hand which Hino bringing again …

    but kaname's skeleton hand was highlight and looks like the sword is still rejecting him and he's continuing to use it, so thats some determination.

    perhaps its just a reaction like BR had with the hurting vines, it had wrapped around Zero and was hurting him, he had also problems letting go of the weapon> when used to kill perhaps these weapons have different reactions to their holders depending on the force of the holder and the kind of the weapon.

    Yuuki to Zero: "why is the BR taking your blood like a vampire would? Zero no...Let go of the gun."

    She strangles to take BR from Zero since Br does not want to let go of food...I guess that Kaname's weapons has the same demands of its owner...?

    Okay … let’s accept that this is a reaction thus the damaged hand … and let’s also accept that his healing powers have lessened due to lack of blood.

    However after the first time that we saw his hand pitch black AFTER Hanadagi and Aido-dono’s case Hino showed him again with his hand perfectly fine!

    1. When he attacked Hio >>




    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/20

    Note that it shows his left hand which previously and now is damaged perfectly fine!

    2. In the volcano scene which was after Hio as well both hands perfectly fine>>





    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/14

    So really what is this??? Did Hino forget that she had showed his hands unharmed AFTER Hanadagi and Hio??? Cuz now the bony hand gives the impression that its condition kept worsening … from pitch black to bony << this is like a continually progress.
    And I’m not going into his ancestral period at all …

    mariangie wrote: This is a question chapter 80 suggested . What happened to Sara's parents ?

    Yes you are right mariangie … we have the new info that Sara is the only Shirabuki.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by juliet on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 pm

    @ Nina about Takuma, his case is obvious> after taking her blood, he has completely lost himself in it, as for Sara as you said this flashback only shows how far her intentions went...

    Takuma has been used as a pawn here just due to his position> now if this is called love...Sara's target had been Kaname all along either with the good or the bad way and in both circumstances Takuma served her plans due to proximity and his acquaintance. She is the one calling Takuma "a pawn" when he is lying at the ground after he killed his grand-father. So I guess her point was obvious...

    As Hino serves her story in this chapter apparently he couldn’t stay with Yuuki because she wouldn’t let him accomplish it thus the hindrance … he is afraid his own weakness there i.e. Yuuki’s influence over him something that maybe would make him stop << Yuuki making him hesitate something that as he is thinking hasn’t the luxury to do anymore.

    As Hino serves the story all heroes are having psychological issues with purebloods haha...

    Kaname could at least have waited to see a threat or two that he could at least have an excuse to exterminate example Sara and Rido. This is what I do not understand...there is just not enough justification up to here for killing all.

    Okay … let’s accept that this is a reaction thus the damaged hand … and let’s also accept that his healing powers have lessened due to lack of blood.

    However after the first time that we saw his hand pitch black AFTER Hanadagi and Aido-dono’s case Hino showed him again with his hand perfectly fine!

    According to the above explanation his hand is affected according to how long he keeps the weapon/ perhaps the more its used the more energy it consumes worsening the condition but he revives after leaving it. That's the only think that I can think of.

    Sara real purpose in life is not to be Vampire Queen . She only wants to appear strong because she had saw other purebloods losing their will to life before . Her real purpose is to be loved by Takuma .

    Mariangie I would not buy that for the reasons that Nina explained. After all she has said that she shall be Queen one day. If her purpose was to be loved by Takuma who is stopping her? the prisoners that she took in the cellar, Ouri who was bored of his life, the ex-president that she used and changed to take over the control of the pharmaceutical company? Who?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by nina on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:03 pm

    Juliet wrote: Mariangie I would not buy that for the reasons that Nina explained. After all she has said that she shall be Queen one day. If her purpose was to be loved by Takuma who is stopping her? the prisoners that she took in the cellar, Ouri who was bored of his life, the ex-president that she used and changed to take over the control of the pharmaceutical company? Who?

    Totally agree! As if it can fly that Sara everything that she does is out of love!

    Btw another point that I spotted and I’d forgotten to mention earlier and triggered from the above comment, is about Kaname’s “failure” to kill Sara hence my question is; did he actually wanted to kill her at that moment or his purpose was something else?

    Maybe was Takuma’s interference that stopped him … but then again he didn’t know firsthand that Takuma was there? Or he didn’t expect that Takuma would stand in-between protecting Sara with his body? It could be ...

    However I’m thinking an alternative that maybe his intention wasn’t to kill her but to frighten her? scratch … this idea crossed my mind form these lines>>

    Ruka: It’s alright…I’ll start immediately, to put human students into a deep sleep, to keep them inside the day class dorm. Meanwhile Kaname-sama will try to subdue Sara-sama, so I can’t let anything go wrong on my end.


    The used word is “subdue” and not kill … and combine it with Takuma’s phrase as well >>

    Takuma: (to Sara) It’s better that we retreat, Sara-san. He’s brought a vampire killing sword in here.

    Could be that he wanted to push Sara away from the academy? scratch And if we go two chapters back … just before Kaname’s arrival at the academy, Yuuki was about to confront Sara in order to snatch Takuma from her web to help her with the production of the new tablets. Would Sara let Takuma go so easily; or Yuuki’s move would have brought a clash between them? I think the later, moreover after we saw in this chapter Sara’s “attachment” or better the use of Takuma.

    If the above speculation has any ground, and judging from the outcome, Sara seems to use this scene that Kaname created, to seek a shelter at the HA moving her schemes elsewhere? >>

    Sara to Takuma: It seems dangerous to stay here.


    >>and she so hypocritically embraces Takuma from behind to show her concern and affection to him??? Please Razz … while Kaname had already fled and the danger was over! What she did though when Takuma stood between her and Kaname’s sword? She was sitting in apathy on her chair … where was her concern then??? Evil or Very Mad

    Sara is pulling again the card of the innocent powerless victim-to-be-girl who needs protection while we know pretty well that she was seeking for Kaname’s reaction from the start!

    And she is pulling that card to Zero as well by saying >>

    Sara: What a pity…that Kaname escaped just because you came.

    Sara: I have a request. Please hide me and these children inside the association.


    What a despicable wretched woman! If Kaname was afraid of Zero’s presence why he appeared in front of him and Yuuki in the first place? Only flag he didn’t raise screaming “I’m here, I’m here”! lol!

    And then she throws her cheese to Zero thinking that she can step on and exploit his personal vendetta with Kaname >>

    Sara: I’ll not take your effort for granted…

    Sara: I will help you with your revenge.

    What a good girl she really is … sSig_censored





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Yuukieee
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Yuukieee on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:42 pm

    Could be that he wanted to push Sara away from the academy? And if we go two chapters back … just before Kaname’s arrival at the academy, Yuuki was about to confront Sara in order to snatch Takuma from her web to help her with the production of the new tablets. Would Sara let Takuma go so easily; or Yuuki’s move would have brought a clash between them? I think the later, moreover after we saw in this chapter Sara’s “attachment” or better the use of Takuma.

    In respect of that I might just figure what Kaname's reaction was after he got Sara hide into the HA -BINGO!- lol Maybe now I got answered my former question about the usefulness in having so many people (Zero, Kaien, Yuki) know about Kaname's next step. It was not making sense for me to "promote" his next killing like that so he would face a hell of opponents all at once when it came to slash Sara. I do agree when you claim he prolly wanted Sara to get scared and look for protection from the hunters. Just consider her current state, she's under strict control from the whole HA, so it would be easier for Zero to find Sara's prisoners and shits and for Kaname to go and seek for the "other" villain behind the curtains, the one cooperating with Sara and responsible for babies kidnap, girl's auctions and such and such...and...if I'm allowed to bring up a possible name, that would be Ichijou Senior Very Happy We never witnessed his death and furthermore Sara's arrival after the destruction of the Senate is a bit suspicious to me. What if she was having business with Ichijou Senior and rushed over in order to prevent Takuma from killing him? Dunno, just an assumtion.
    I still feel worried for Kaname tho, 'cos Zero's power combined with the opportunity of revenge offered by Sara sort of mess things up and I would not really want anyone's dirty finger laid on him for the world!

    explosive

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by juliet on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 pm

    In respect of that I might just figure what Kaname's reaction was after he got Sara hide into the HA -BINGO!- lol Maybe now I got answered my former question about the usefulness in having so many people (Zero, Kaien, Yuki) know about Kaname's next step. It was not making sense for me to "promote" his next killing like that so he would face a hell of opponents all at once when it came to slash Sara.

    Honestly i do not understand at all...

    My first observation is that kaname could have neutralized Takuma and get Sara, he did not want to...As Nina points out Ruka provides the "subdue" choice instead of killing, so perhaps he wanted to warn her that she is getting too close in being killed and scare her to push her out of the academy> next resort the HA...

    but why I have the feeling that Sara wants to be there? perhaps because she suggest it, lol, on her own. So After what she has done with the tablets, little she cares about Kaien's questions about it; after all perhaps the subject of the discussion shall be the "supposed" murder attempt that Kaname made against her.

    any thoughts and ideas why and what is Sara targeting through the HA?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Knightmare on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:42 pm

    I feel like its kanames plan to get her into the ha too.

    Juliet wrote:
    About his plan to kill all purebloods; I do not understand it, yes the purebloods are mean and out of boredom they manipulate the others.

    Plus they can not die and they end up suffering and making others suffer too...

    All these are problems of their nature but the solution is death? It starts getting to my nerves that everybody in this manga could NOT care less about purebloods. I do not understand if we are supposed to go with the flow or what?

    -Ruka does not care, Kain does not care, Ichijou does not care, the hunters do not care, Zero does not care...

    Everyone in there has his own personal ambitions/scopes and that's it.
    i don't think Ruka doesn't care about the purebloods, she was shocked and didn't approve and i think, like nagamichi said, its a shocking idea that they kill purebloods. but ruka has more important things to worry about. kain only cares about ruka.

    Takuma only cares about his own pureblood. the hunters just scared/hate purebloods and think they're better off without them.

    we also know kaien cares. and yuuki wants to stop it. i don't understand why they're not talking to each other about it and yuuki seems to be keeping things from him. and zero, well, he never liked them, but i think he'll move to protect them if yuuki asks him to.

    i think it seems that vampires who are aware of the plan, don't approve of it, but they're not willing to do anything about it or they believe they can't. i think thats the weaknesses of general vampires. they don't have the power to go up against a pureblood anyway, in chapter 69 they were horrified with kaname actions and the only response was not to trust the Kurans...till yuuki convinced them otherwise.

    i'd complain that the purebloods don't care, but that is their motto. plus they can't wield av weapons. so i guess they're dun for.

    nina wrote:
    And if her “confession” of love was enough for Takuma to fall into her web why the need to drink her blood to make him stop from opposing her; even if his previous opposition was weak … he opposed and interfered!
    i think takuma was torn between Sara and kaname. takuma loves/wants sara, but he doesn't trust her. i think the blood cements takuma to her.


    In short I do not buy anything that Sara says even if Takuma has fallen from her deceptions like a fool!
    Or is it just a coincidence that Hino chose to show that Sara started targeting Takuma when she saw him so near to Kaname???

    From the translation:

    Sara (in Takuma’s flashback) I’ve always wanted you.

    Always? From when? >>>

    Sara: As I said, I’ve always wanted you, you who are always standing by Kaname, smiling fearlessly.

    She set her eyes upon Takuma cuz of his relationship with Kaname … I suppose if in Takuma’s place was Kain for example she would have wanted Kain instead! So what love is this that Hino serves us there???
    do you guys think sara loves takuma? cos i certainly don't, i think takuma is more than a little bit delusional about her. but i keep seeing people saying she does. but the love confessions in this chapter are anything, takuma is clearly reading too much into her possessiveness and selfish desires because he so badly wants a hold on her.

    sara's designs on takuma remind me of shizuka wanting zero obsessed with hating her. she doesn't care for him, she just wants a unique toy that shines for her.


    Okay … let’s accept that this is a reaction thus the damaged hand … and let’s also accept that his healing powers have lessened due to lack of blood.

    However after the first time that we saw his hand pitch black AFTER Hanadagi and Aido-dono’s case Hino showed him again with his hand perfectly fine!

    So really what is this??? Did Hino forget that she had showed his hands unharmed AFTER Hanadagi and Hio??? Cuz now the bony hand gives the impression that its condition kept worsening … from pitch black to bony << this is like a continually progress.
    And I’m not going into his ancestral period at all …

    well, i don't think we can trust the imagery of kaname anymore, because he uses his blood copy thingy, it could be that version we saw when he visited hio. we don't know when he's off doing multiple things. when he was with kain at the volcano, he could also have been off fetching touma. how're we supposed to know whats real? hino could be just a sloppy artist...as i recall there's was a thread on her mistakes.

    in this pic from 72:

    whats that line in his hand, is it supposed to be a glove instead? but you can see fingernails...so...

    his continuing holding of the weapon is taking its toll on him. i agree with juliet? that the damage is probably occurring faster each time he holds it.

    but as for using it in the ancestral past, we didn't see him with the sword before. each weapon is sentient and chooses to accept its bearer and also when to attack. when yuuki touched BR in 46 it didn't like her either.

    i gotta admit, i really wanna know where he is hiding the sword when he changes into bats???

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by juliet on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 am

    i think it seems that vampires who are aware of the plan, don't approve of it, but they're not willing to do anything about it or they believe they can't. i think thats the weaknesses of general vampires. they don't have the power to go up against a pureblood anyway, in chapter 69 they were horrified with kaname actions and the only response was not to trust the Kurans...till yuuki convinced them otherwise. we also know kaien cares. and yuuki wants to stop it. i don't understand why they're not talking to each other about it and yuuki seems to be keeping things from him.

    true but there were alternatives...like Ruka talking to Yuuki > she knew that she can block him, we know now that she knew, and Kaien should have also tried in this way...but i guess he did not want to risk Yuuki's presence, so despite his own effort to understand the situation, i also see his reluctance in using Yuuki in this (he was glad that he got her back)...

    unfortunately Ruka seems to care less for the unknown purebloods than her own comfort (next to Kaname)...and Kain next to Ruka who is close to Kaname (I see a very superficial chain here)....because she knows after all that she can not stop him but she also knows a pureblood that could have. Anyway, this is a no-sense point here, after all Kaname might be determined but in the view of him totally destroying his own fate (when he had it all at that point)...I do not know, people that support you are supposed to care also. I guess that Hino may want to present it as a weakness from all directions...thus the so many "love confessions".
    I do not like it though for none...

    Ichijou is in a bad condition...perhaps after so many gallons from Sara, he would not be any better...

    and zero, well, he never liked them, but i think he'll move to protect them if yuuki asks him to.

    Zero had no problem with leaving Kaname to kill them all...I guess that his reaction was more than Sara could take because she was also included in his "indifference" mode, therefore the lying allegations about Kaname trying to tear Zero's familly apart, where Shizuka was only released to live happily with her lover.

    Still Kaname's way of reacting in such ways remains inexcusable, does not fit in with his composure and patient stance that he showed at the first arc. If he had wanted to kill them all, he could have done it also at the first arc or even prior to this and later deal with Rido as Rido would move againts Yuuki, anyway> therefore the excuse was already there, Kaname did not need to show any patience towards this matter at all...to tell you that i understand and I excuse the current script will be a lie.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by mariangie on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:40 am

    A thing I notice about this chapter .

    Hino likes to include important clues inside funny / fillers / kind of stupid scenes .

    During the scene with Kageyama and Ruka . The one when he got his memories back after seeing Ruka's hair . This sound as a filler scene . But in reality is a very important detail : the memory spell could be broken by anybody in the correct circunstances .

    We knew Kaname and Yuuki both break the memory spell before . But now is the definitive proof of a normal human recovering his memories . After being erased by the memory loss spell . This means even a non - magical user could recover his / her memories .

    This means this time there is no way to hide the existance of vampires to the general public . Because not only the people who will discover the existance of vampires will be a huge quantity . But because there is a good probability of many people recalling their lost memories in a future . The secret will leak out eventually .

    This is a very important step for the future of pacific coexistance between vampires and humans . No more lies about vampire exitance .


    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by nina on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:52 am

    Yukieee wrote: In respect of that I might just figure what Kaname's reaction was after he got Sara hide into the HA -BINGO!- lol Maybe now I got answered my former question about the usefulness in having so many people (Zero, Kaien, Yuki) know about Kaname's next step. It was not making sense for me to "promote" his next killing like that so he would face a hell of opponents all at once when it came to slash Sara. I do agree when you claim he prolly wanted Sara to get scared and look for protection from the hunters.

    Knightmare wrote: I feel like its kanames plan to get her into the ha too.

    Juliet wrote: but why I have the feeling that Sara wants to be there?

    I agree with all of you lol … and to sum up … I also get the vibe that Kaname wanted Sara at the HA but also Sara wants to go there!

    And the question is … who is playing whose game here???

    - First about Kaname …

    Except from all the reasons that said above of why his visit to Sara doesn’t convince to have the purpose to kill her … there is also Touma’s case that leaves too many questions and it could be related with the latest development …
    We have pointed out repeatedly that if Kaname wanted to kill him – even if he couldn’t do it by himself using the sword thus he needed Kaien’s hand – still he could have ripped his heart off hence any blow from Kaien would have been fatal.

    Furthermore if you have noticed that scene … Kaname is flying up on a high wall at first to avoid Kaien’s attack and then he falls down on Kaien’s sword … here’s the scene:

    > Kaien’s attack >> http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/25

    > Kaname flies up on the wall >> http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/26

    > and then falls down on Kaien’s sword >> http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/27

    >> this movement made me think that Kaname could have had calculated where Kaien’s sword would hurt him i.e. where Touma’s body would have been harmed … and as we saw the blow wasn’t on the heart’s side << again that blow could have had killed Touma.

    So I’m thinking if that was the case then leaving an alive Touma into Kaien’s hands the most likely outcome would have been Kaien to take Touma at the HA as it happened.

    Thus I thought that Kaname maybe also wants Sara at the HA as well … Now for what reason; I do not have a clue! To trigger a certain reaction of the hunters??? How and for which purpose??? In relation with the tabs??? In relation with the toddlers kidnaps??? I’m clueless.

    - Now about Sara …
    From her theatricalities there in front of Takuma and Zero that scene reminded me of how she kneeled in front of Jimnou and plead for mercy and shelter at the academy playing the card of Ouri and Hio in front of Kaien and Yuuki later!

    So this time she exploited again Kaname’s threatening attack to show that she is no longer safe at the academy.
    Why she wants to transfer at the HA though??? Again I do not know lol. She wants to use the hunters somehow??? Even and if Kaien eats her acting again I hardly can see her show to fly with Yagari hahaha … Except if this is what she wants to create there >> a conflict/chaos in-between the hunters as she did in the academy …
    How many lost puppies *ahem* PBs Razz can Yagari tolerates there I wonder? hahaha

    This is what I can think currently.

    Knightmare wrote: i think takuma was torn between Sara and kaname. takuma loves/wants sara, but he doesn't trust her. i think the blood cements takuma to her.

    Okay let’s say that he was torn moreover since Kaname threatened to kill her … again how authentic could be Takuma’s feelings for Sara since we know that she’s using her blood to submit vampires? Cuz isn’t only the fact that Takuma drank from her … is also the proven usage of her blood … she is using it to coerce and create certain bonds. There is an intention behind …

    So that’s why I don’t buy either Takuma’s feelings for her … and I mean Takuma might believe that he is in a twisted way in love with her but from what I have saw from Sara I believe that this is a delusion which has been created from the power of her blood. Thus the question is … would Takuma have felt in the same way if she wouldn’t have used her blood to tie him??? IMO no.

    do you guys think sara loves takuma? cos i certainly don't, i think takuma is more than a little bit delusional about her. but i keep seeing people saying she does. but the love confessions in this chapter are anything, takuma is clearly reading too much into her possessiveness and selfish desires because he so badly wants a hold on her.

    sara's designs on takuma remind me of shizuka wanting zero obsessed with hating her. she doesn't care for him, she just wants a unique toy that shines for her.

    NOOOOO!!!! … this is what I’m screaming from the beginning! She is using him because of his relationship with Kaname! Thus I said if in Takuma’s place was Kain she would have done and said the same things! So Takuma is a pawn for her … there is not love … and I’ll dare to say not even like the twisted love/bond that Shizuka wanted to have with Zero!

    I think her alter form of spiders suits her like glove … she certainly moves like the “black widow” … like a tarantula who’s trapping her preys into her web! (I do not know how many days I’ll rant about Sara/Takuma’s case!)

    First I think he wanted Kaname as mate maybe cuz of his power and potential leadership … but when she found out about Yuuki’s existence she changed course and set a plan to take him down. In any case though, Takuma was the needed pawn the link, since Kaname was unapproachable.

    well, i don't think we can trust the imagery of kaname anymore, because he uses his blood copy thingy, it could be that version we saw when he visited hio. we don't know when he's off doing multiple things. when he was with kain at the volcano, he could also have been off fetching touma. how're we supposed to know whats real?

    Yes you have a point … however I was thinking that in both scenes there was no reason to be in his alter-ego …
    First in Hio’s case … if he went there to kill him and not only to attack him then he certainly would have needed his real body cuz of its powers.
    Also in the volcano scene again … for what purpose to be there in his alter thingy in the first place? I mean even as you said he should have been elsewhere what’s the purpose to appear in front of Kain just to chat??

    Don’t know … this case is getting on my nerves.

    but as for using it in the ancestral past, we didn't see him with the sword before. each weapon is sentient and chooses to accept its bearer and also when to attack. when yuuki touched BR in 46 it didn't like her either.

    Lol … I hadn’t thought of that … and maybe you are right. This sword either way was Rido’s … but we saw him to wield it as a child without harm. Hm… maybe the time frame that he is holding it plays a role or even maybe when it kills someone with it … we had in the past a theory that the anti-vampire weapons might absorb energy of the user when are used to kill … and Zero’s case as Juliet pointed out, after he killed Rido might be another hint.

    Certainly though I hope that isn’t an inconsistency!

    i gotta admit, i really wanna know where he is hiding the sword when he changes into bats???


    rofl rofl rofl I’m afraid you will remain with the curiosity hahaha here I have tons of questions … what’s the meaning of Hanadagi’s castle shield; why Sara took his heart; why she kept his guard; why she imprisoned humans at her dungeon;
    Why; why; why; … someone to stop me Razz … and I’m afraid that I will remain with many why …


    @Mariangie this is a nice observation and I surely hope that there is a meaning behind that indifferent scene between Ruka and Kageyama because I couldn’t care less about his love confession … so many panels wasted!

    However there is the possibility that Hino wanted to stress only the power of his feelings that brought the breaking of the spell since the title of the chapter is love confessions!
    But I hope you are right and something more meaningful comes out of this such as the disclosure of vampires’ existence … In any case though we saw that the spell can be broken even from a plain human …





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by juliet on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:01 pm

    Why she wants to transfer at the HA though??? Again I do not know lol. She wants to use the hunters somehow??? Even and if Kaien eats her acting again I hardly can see her show to fly with Yagari hahaha … Except if this is what she wants to create there >> a conflict/chaos in-between the hunters as she did in the academy …

    or as Falcon pointed out...in another thread but I shall post it here, since it becomes revelant> can the target be Touma?

    Touma whom Kaname left on purpose for some unknown reason, I feel that Hino wouldn’t want either kaname or zero to dirty their hands by killing a child-looking pureblood xD, but have Sara (who’ll get killed eventually) devour him and promise she'll get him his revenge on Kaname.

    Even though still Sara needs the hunters hand (haha very funny she will have a lot more than one set around her), how can see manipulate it?

    i gotta admit, i really wanna know where he is hiding the sword when he changes into bats???


    I’m afraid you will remain with the curiosity hahaha here I have tons of questions … what’s the meaning of Hanadagi’s castle shield; why Sara took his heart; why she kept his guard; why she imprisoned humans at her dungeon;
    Why; why; why; … someone to stop me … and I’m afraid that I will remain with many why

    I have an even more stupid question here, can his shadow feature the anti-vampire? I mean the sword is real, the shadow is not so how can he fetch a real weapon with a shadow form? rofl rofl rofl

    (this is not normal) haha, like everything else is..but you know...

    VK weirdness...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Bloodredhead on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:21 pm

    Knightmare wrote:
    do you guys think sara loves takuma? cos i certainly don't, i think takuma is more than a little bit delusional about her. but i keep seeing people saying she does. but the love confessions in this chapter are anything, takuma is clearly reading too much into her possessiveness and selfish desires because he so badly wants a hold on her.

    sara's designs on takuma remind me of shizuka wanting zero obsessed with hating her. she doesn't care for him, she just wants a unique toy that shines for her.



    Agree with you knighmare on sara and takuma.

    I suspected Takuma to have some regard for her, but i think his feelings have been amplified by feeding from her. Personally i don't think she is telling the truth. We've seen her lie before in the past, when Takuma moved infront of Sara standing between her and Kaname she made no move to shield him, she sat calmly in her chair sitting like she owned the place really. Surely Sara wouldn't want someone she cares about getting in a dangerous position, even if Kaname may not have struck (cos i doubt he would have really, due to their past frienship), but still, you'd feel worried or show some sign of emotion she only did anything after Kaname left, this makes me question whether its actual feeling of love or if its just possession.

    I feel sorry for Takuma he seems to be reading, as you say, too much into her actions etc. He's her pawn and i think she even stated him as such once in the manga.

    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by SassyKnight on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:30 pm

    I gotta say that I really liked this chapter! ZeKi is finally moving in the right direction Smile By Yuki saying "I'm not worried for you," She clearly meant that she knows he will be able to take care of himself around Sara. I think Zero will be on Sara's side temporarily, because Yuki told him to. We're getting the old ZeKi back (Them being allies and supporting eachother)

    It might take a bit of time, but eventually I think Yuki will understand that Kaname's blood was never enough for her and Zero was really the one she loved.

    I believe that Kaname only took Yuki with him to the KM because, well, of course he loved her, but I think he was always using Yuki as a pawn...Kaname really did love Yuki, but then was likely disappointed with her actions. Her saying things like,

    "I don't have a right to receive a kiss from you!"

    Kaname thought Yuki has given him enough, regardless of what she's done in the past. But I believe that Kaname has now decided that he can no longer chain her to him, and wants to fulfil his original goals (Which is clearly NOT for Yuki) If it WAS all for Yuki she would not disprove and want to stop him.

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Akaruisama on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:49 pm

    I'm dissaponted. It looks lie Hino has no idea so she has put an action in Cross Academy again. It is no big difference compared to fight with Rido.

    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by SassyKnight on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:08 am

    About Kaname's bone hand...Remember when he said he was a wounded, starving vampire back in volume 11? He hasn't had much blood since he left Yuki so I'm guessing thats why - No blood. And plus the Vampire weapon could have triggered something also...But can't Kurans wield anti-vampire weapons?

    Yuukieee
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Yuukieee on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:07 pm

    I remember Jaggary saying at a certain point that Kurans usually give birth from time to time to PBs who can wield anti-vampire weapons and as for Yuuki we do indeed see she can handle Artemis without any trouble, without the rod demanding her bodily energies or consuming her flesh and such and such.
    In this regard I wonder if Kaname was actually born with this talent or not. Maybe the fact he isnt fit for wielding any anti-vampire weapon could be the reason why the sword is currently consuming his body.He's pushing himself too much and without feeding on Yuuki's blood he really needs to rush things if he really means to exterminate all PBs.
    His current weak condition is reinforcing my idea about him wanting Sara at the HA in order to have the other villain alone when he'll go claim his head.

    As for Kaname's plan maybe the volcano scene is quite meaningful in that regard, only thing I did not get was the reason why Kaname would reassure Kain on the harmlessness of the volcano inable to provoke a climate change. I wonder if there's any connection between Kaname and the volcano activity.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by juliet on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 pm

    I believe that Kaname only took Yuki with him to the KM because, well, of course he loved her, but I think he was always using Yuki as a pawn...Kaname really did love Yuki, but then was likely disappointed with her actions. Her saying things like,

    "I don't have a right to receive a kiss from you!"

    Perhaps you are forgetting what he saw in his dream and what he also said "even though your flower had at last bloomed for you alone"...

    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/76/24

    and Yuuki's own confession "if you do not devour what your heart desires you will be driven mad.."

    its evident that both Kaname and Yuuki are crazy in love with each other, there are other reasons that force Kaname to go and its not Yuuki's behavior as you say it...

    after all Kaname had promised to protect her and to build a world safer around her from the time that she was a kid...and from Ruka's incoherent speech at this chapter;

    ""what about the one that you hold at your arms?", " you should have left her at the academy", we can draw the conclusion that Kaname's plan was one that he had in mind long time before changing Yuuki...

    so it has nothing to do with Yuuki's behavior as you say, he had always wanted to build a safe world around her...but as says multiple times he hesitated...

    actually he had preferred to leave and stay with her...but other reasons make him turn back to his OP putting safety above love> either right or wrong...this is how the manga pictures their course until now.


    About Kaname's bone hand...Remember when he said he was a wounded, starving vampire back in volume 11? He hasn't had much blood since he left Yuki so I'm guessing thats why - No blood. And plus the Vampire weapon could have triggered something also...But can't Kurans wield anti-vampire weapons?


    In this regard I wonder if Kaname was actually born with this talent or not. Maybe the fact he isnt fit for wielding any anti-vampire weapon could be the reason why the sword is currently consuming his body.He's pushing himself too much and without feeding on Yuuki's blood he really needs to rush things if he really means to exterminate all PBs.

    take a moment to see this page;

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-14/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-15/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html

    The BR is actually consuming Zero, not the usual response that Zero gets from his weapon...but when its about kill, it reacts...

    as I had said, I think that eventually every weapon has its own response to his owner, depending on its use, energy/effort put and perhaps and frequency of use.

    Yuuki above begs Zero to let go of the gun as Aido-dono pleaded Kaname and also Ruka asked him to do so..

    My assumption in both cases is that the weapon there feeds on energy and its the weapon that refuses to let go (as we saw in BR case, the weapons do respond) plus Yuuki says that BR is "just like a vampire", true was actually made from one. So...perhaps the weapon when used in killing/extreme conditions "borrows" the power that it needs from one that wields it...

    something like what the ancestor had said "lend me your power"...

    As for Kaname's plan maybe the volcano scene is quite meaningful in that regard, only thing I did not get was the reason why Kaname would reassure Kain on the harmlessness of the volcano inable to provoke a climate change. I wonder if there's any connection between Kaname and the volcano activity.

    yes its strange that Kaname refers to the climate...

    why is he changing the land? but also refers to the climate...

    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/15

    also he says two things that are bit weird; "its not here...we won't be here when that
    happens" ..."before that I will let Ruka leave even if she hates me".

    So if it does not happen there > so they don't have a reason to worry why is he going to let Ruka go? from what? what is that which will happen and he has to force Ruka to go, but that its not evidently there? > so that its going to happen somewhere else...

    my assumption > the particular volcano shall not change the climate as Kaname says "this degree shall change this small land's structure" or the lava shall consume the mansion as Kain says...and they are not going to be there when that happens...so for this volcano they do not have to worry...

    but since kaname also says "Its not here"...that suggests that there might be another volcano, or change that will have a greater scale of effect, and then > he shall let Ruka to leave..

    or this or I do not understand anything...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by mariangie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:25 am


    By SassyKnight:

    I believe that Kaname only took Yuki with him to the KM because, well, of course he loved her, but I think he was always using Yuki as a pawn...Kaname really did love Yuki, but then was likely disappointed with her actions. Her saying things like,

    "I don't have a right to receive a kiss from you!"

    In reality , Kaname is not so much dissapointed with Yuuki's actions . He probably would accept anything from her . Even Yuuki killing him if this is her desire . Maybe even giving Yuuki to Zero if he thought Yuuki will be happier with Zero than with himself .

    Kaname is more dissapointed with himself . For some reason Kaname believes he don't deserve Yuuki's love . Maybe because of the dark choices he had to made to keep her safe . Maybe because he had returned her to a cruel vampire world . Maybe because he knows he is not the good person she wanted him to be . Maybe because he fears to harm her if she continues to be with him . Could be another reason . Or a mix of the above .

    But Kaname did love Yuuki . He had suffer for 10 years without Yuuki being by his side . Even now that he wants to scare her away as far from him as he can . He is suffering for this choice .

    ******************************************

    About Kaname and anti - vampire weapons :

    I'm not sure . But I had the idea Kaname had a partial ability to use anti - vampire weapons . Meaning he could tolerate the use for a longer period of time than most vampires . But eventually the weapon will hinder his regenerative powers enough for harming him . Making possible for him in the past to use Artemis and / or Bloody Rose during the Pureblood Vampire War . Allowing him to become Vampire King .

    How Kaname could got the power to partially yield anti - vampire weapons in the past ?

    ---Maybe because he absorbed partial power after drinking blood from the HW .
    This is similar to the way the original hunters got the power to use anti - vampire weapons . But as he was originally a vampire . That power crash with his vampire nature . Making for him possible to use ant - vampire weapons only for short periods of time .

    --- Maybe he had no intrinsic power to use the weapons . He just tolerates pain longer / regenerates quickier than any other vampire .

    ---Maybe he was a relative of HW ( her brother ????? ) So he shared some genes with HW .
    We don't know anything about Kaname original family from the time he was born . Could be a crack theory he was in reality HW blood brother .

    ---Maybe other explanation here ??????


    Why Rido's anti - vampire sword his hurting him so much .

    ---- Maybe is because that weapon drains from the user life - force as some said here ( A very good possibility . ) .

    ----Maybe he is because he is using the weapon for a extended time .

    ----Maybe his healing powers were weakened before .

    ----Any other theory ?


    For now we know of only 3 pureblood vampires with full ability to yield anti - vampire weapons , all Kuran : Rido , Juuri and Yuuki . Haruka appearently didn't had the power . We know the power is inherited . There is a strong possibility of the HW being the original Kuran ancestress for the rest of Kuran could inherit that power .

    *****************************

    About the volcano and the lava :

    I only had a speculation about the purpose of the volcano and the lava near the mansion ( Kuran Manor ???? ) .

    It sound weird speaking the lava would not change the worls climate as happened 10,000 years ago . Because the purpose of the lava sounds more as it could change something about humans and / or vampires . A new species perhaps ????

    If I was the mangaka , my use for the lava covering the Kuran manor will be the following . Near the end , Kaname will ask Yuuki to kill him or he will want to sacrifice for her . She would not allow this to happen . So Kaname decided to leave her with Zero as he felt he don't deserve her . Deciding instead to return to a slumber . But this time making sure he will never be reawaken again . So he enter the Kuran Mausoleum to slumber there . Knowing the lava will cover all the Kuran Manor . Entombing him for eternity without a chance for rewakening .

    In my final I would make Yuuki save him from this destiny . But no other idea for what the purpose of the lava is .





    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:23 am

    Sorry, I've been very busy with babysitting and homework lately ^^; I finally got to read the chapter tonight and finished just now Very Happy I have to say.... I loved seeing Ichijou's thoughts on Sara finally x3 Their intereaction was cute.... and he may or may not be right about her just having a " twisted way of confessing her love". Her saying she always wanted him... and him saying that he took that as a confession... idk why but the whole thing just made Ichijou seem more sexy, actually getting to see his thoughts about a girl and then protecting her x3 <3 I think I'm just happy because Hino brought a new potential pairing to the table....something fresh and interesting... x3 I also loved how Kageyama-kun remembered Ruka and she seemed happy about it...that was cute ^^ Something confused me though.... in the translation there were some words for which I did not see any sort of speech bubbles or text on the actual pages and I'm wondering if the pages were missing or what? o.O

    "Page 27

    Yuuki: I’ll go and track down Kaname’s scent, and you go to protect Sara…now. Is this alright for you? It’s OK, I won’t be like how I was just now, I can do this.

    Page 28

    Yuuki: That person is also a vampire, and I can’t know vampires’ weaknesses any better than I already do. And because…I’m not worried for you."


    Can someone tell me why these words were in the translation and not appearing anywhere on the scanlations? I'm very confused >.<

    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Human

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-04-29
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Lenilya Rycanalica on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:57 am

    I can't see the picture cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

    please, help!

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:02 am

    Lenilya Rycanalica wrote:I can't see the picture cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

    please, help!

    You mean the scanlations? They're here ^^ http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1423722107

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by mariangie on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:47 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Sorry, I've been very busy with babysitting and homework lately ^^; I finally got to read the chapter tonight and finished just now Very Happy I have to say.... I loved seeing Ichijou's thoughts on Sara finally x3 Their intereaction was cute.... and he may or may not be right about her just having a " twisted way of confessing her love". Her saying she always wanted him... and him saying that he took that as a confession... idk why but the whole thing just made Ichijou seem more sexy, actually getting to see his thoughts about a girl and then protecting her x3 <3 I think I'm just happy because Hino brought a new potential pairing to the table....something fresh and interesting... x3 I also loved how Kageyama-kun remembered Ruka and she seemed happy about it...that was cute ^^ Something confused me though.... in the translation there were some words for which I did not see any sort of speech bubbles or text on the actual pages and I'm wondering if the pages were missing or what? o.O

    "Page 27

    Yuuki: I’ll go and track down Kaname’s scent, and you go to protect Sara…now. Is this alright for you? It’s OK, I won’t be like how I was just now, I can do this.

    Page 28

    Yuuki: That person is also a vampire, and I can’t know vampires’ weaknesses any better than I already do. And because…I’m not worried for you."


    Can someone tell me why these words were in the translation and not appearing anywhere on the scanlations? I'm very confused >.<

    I don't know which scanlation you're referring . As I had not see an English complete scanlation yet .

    But I had access to the whole Spanish one since 2/ 23 /12 at Submanga. This version is from Menos - free time . All speech bubbles are indicating Yuuki is the speaker . Zero didn't say anything to Yuuki during the whole scene .

    The link is here if you want to see the Spanish version :

    http://submanga.com/c/148293/28


    http://submanga.com/c/148293/29



    What Yuuki said in the Spanish version :

    Pagina 28

    Yuuki : " Yo ire y rastreare el aroma de Kaname mientras tu vas y proteges a Sara . De acuerdo ? Esta bien , esta vez me encargare de el . "

    Pagina 29

    Yuuki : " El tambien es un vampiro . Conozco las debilidades de los vampiros perfectamente . Ademas no estoy preocupada por ti . "

    My English translation of the above :



    page 28 :

    Yuuki : " I will go and track Kaname's scent while you go and protect Sara . Do you agree with it ? It's Okay , this time I'll take charge of him . "

    page 29 :

    Yuuki : " He also is a vampire . I known vampires' weakness perfectly . Also I'm not worried about you . "


    This is the whole chapter 80 scanlation link in Spanish for the one who wanted to check ;

    http://submanga.com/Vampire_Knight/80/148293

    I don't know if this helps or not .

    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Human

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-04-29
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Lenilya Rycanalica on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:54 am


    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:35 am

    mariangie wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Sorry, I've been very busy with babysitting and homework lately ^^; I finally got to read the chapter tonight and finished just now Very Happy I have to say.... I loved seeing Ichijou's thoughts on Sara finally x3 Their intereaction was cute.... and he may or may not be right about her just having a " twisted way of confessing her love". Her saying she always wanted him... and him saying that he took that as a confession... idk why but the whole thing just made Ichijou seem more sexy, actually getting to see his thoughts about a girl and then protecting her x3 <3 I think I'm just happy because Hino brought a new potential pairing to the table....something fresh and interesting... x3 I also loved how Kageyama-kun remembered Ruka and she seemed happy about it...that was cute ^^ Something confused me though.... in the translation there were some words for which I did not see any sort of speech bubbles or text on the actual pages and I'm wondering if the pages were missing or what? o.O

    "Page 27

    Yuuki: I’ll go and track down Kaname’s scent, and you go to protect Sara…now. Is this alright for you? It’s OK, I won’t be like how I was just now, I can do this.

    Page 28

    Yuuki: That person is also a vampire, and I can’t know vampires’ weaknesses any better than I already do. And because…I’m not worried for you."


    Can someone tell me why these words were in the translation and not appearing anywhere on the scanlations? I'm very confused >.<

    I don't know which scanlation you're referring . As I had not see an English complete scanlation yet .

    But I had access to the whole Spanish one since 2/ 23 /12 at Submanga. This version is from Menos - free time . All speech bubbles are indicating Yuuki is the speaker . Zero didn't say anything to Yuuki during the whole scene .

    The link is here if you want to see the Spanish version :

    http://submanga.com/c/148293/28


    http://submanga.com/c/148293/29



    What Yuuki said in the Spanish version :

    Pagina 28

    Yuuki : " Yo ire y rastreare el aroma de Kaname mientras tu vas y proteges a Sara . De acuerdo ? Esta bien , esta vez me encargare de el . "

    Pagina 29

    Yuuki : " El tambien es un vampiro . Conozco las debilidades de los vampiros perfectamente . Ademas no estoy preocupada por ti . "

    My English translation of the above :



    page 28 :

    Yuuki : " I will go and track Kaname's scent while you go and protect Sara . Do you agree with it ? It's Okay , this time I'll take charge of him . "

    page 29 :

    Yuuki : " He also is a vampire . I known vampires' weakness perfectly . Also I'm not worried about you . "


    This is the whole chapter 80 scanlation link in Spanish for the one who wanted to check ;

    http://submanga.com/Vampire_Knight/80/148293

    I don't know if this helps or not .

    sSc_jawdrop3 Thank you so much!! Those pages were definitely missing in the Baidu scans i read o.O

    Yuukieee
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Yuukieee on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:58 pm

    It sound weird speaking the lava would not change the worls climate as happened 10,000 years ago . Because the purpose of the lava sounds more as it could change something about humans and / or vampires . A new species perhaps ????

    If I was the mangaka , my use for the lava covering the Kuran manor will be the following . Near the end , Kaname will ask Yuuki to kill him or he will want to sacrifice for her . She would not allow this to happen . So Kaname decided to leave her with Zero as he felt he don't deserve her . Deciding instead to return to a slumber . But this time making sure he will never be reawaken again . So he enter the Kuran Mausoleum to slumber there . Knowing the lava will cover all the Kuran Manor . Entombing him for eternity without a chance for rewakening .

    In my final I would make Yuuki save him from this destiny . But no other idea for what the purpose of the lava is .

    First of all many thanks for the spanish translation, it helped a lot!

    As for the volcano scene:

    Damn, your personal solution as possible mangaka is astonishing...sounds so realistic that I'm even more concerned for Kaname's end now xD
    The volcano eruption is definitely something Kaname himself set up, what makes me think so is Kain's worry and Kaname's reassurance it wont provoke a climate change. This short exchange makes me think Kain knows Kaname's the one who triggered the eruption, otherwise I wouldn't explain Kaname's reference to something not mentioned (a climate change) in Kain's concerned statement about the unstopped lava streaming.
    Kaname claims he would let Ruka leave before the lava covers entirely the KM so there's a task she must accomplish before that happens. What task may it be? It also depends on when the lava is supposed to cover the manor. There are two possibilities leading to two different answers: A)The lava was meant to cover all up BEFORE Ruka, Kain and Kaname stepped into the Accademy to threaten Sara, in that case Ruka was to take care of smthing inside the KM before they headed off for the Accademy; B)The lava is meant to cover all up AFTER Kaname's goal is accomplished, in that case Ruka is meant to take care of smthing inside the manor, Kaname will not be able/willing to do himself.
    In any case that statement:

    Kaname: "I'll let Ruka leave before that happens"

    sounds as if he was the one controlling the lava stream.



    As for Sara's possible abetter
    There's a words exchange between Takuma and Sara that could maybe strengthen my idea that Ichijou Senior might still be alive, moving in the shadows as Sara's abetter. Check it out when she claims she wants Takuma next to her because she wants to be smarter than Shizuka and Rido and listen to someone who would contradict her instead of please her like the Council is doing. Wasn't the Council all exterminated by Kaname? Why would she refer to it as if it was still active and operative?In that case, SOMEONE might still be alive, still counseling her...if it was Ichijou Senior, that would also explain why Sara rushed over at the destruction of the Senate. That would definitely be to rescue Ichijou Senior before Takuma's last blow.

    http://submanga.com/c/148293/18

    Sara:"asi que es mas importante para mi escuchar las palabras de la gente en mi contra que las palabras hermosas y hipocritas del senado" [translation: "So it's even more important for me to listen up to someone who would contradict me rather than to the hypocritical words from the Senate"]

    Mine are just assumptions but there is still a lot of action Hino shall show us in next chaps, so the manga would prolly last longer than a couple of chaps more Very Happy

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by juliet on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:11 pm

    In any case that statement:

    Kaname: "I'll let Ruka leave before that happens"

    sounds as if he was the one controlling the lava stream.

    the problem is that he also says : "its not here...we won't be here when that
    happens" ..."before that I will let Ruka leave even if she hates me".

    so how is it possible to let Ruka go from somewhere where they won't be? and why to "let Ruka leave" since they are all going to leave? there is something confusing with this translation...

    Also I do not think that this is the Kuran Mansion...and neither a mansion that we know. It seems that it will be covered by lava and yes certainly Kaname controls the eruption but the worrying point is that he says "its not here". So where shall it be when he lets Ruka leave? I do not understand...it seems that Kaname refers to another place when he is talking about letting Ruka leave...and not this one.


    I wish there was an official translation because its confusing as it is stated above...

    now about the use of the lava, i do not like Mariangie's scenario, it scares me but i can not doubt that under the current circumstances everything is possible....






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Yuukieee
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Yuukieee on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 pm

    I wish there was an official translation because its confusing as it is stated above...

    I checked on the Spanish translation and it reports smthing different. Instead of "It's not here, we won't be here when that happens", it got:

    Kaname:"cuando ese pase, ella ya no estara aqui" [trans:"when that happens, she wont be here anymore"]

    http://submanga.com/c/113470/16

    which leads to a totally different interpretation !xD
    Yes we do indeed need an official translation because if it was the English translation the right one, then Mariangie's horrible scenario would be less probable, but if it was the Spanish one to be the most trustworthy translation then maybe, her guess might be correct xD

    Dunno but there's still a piece of my heart hoping that Kaname wont sacrifice Yuuki's happiness to his plan of exterminating all PBs, even if he means to stick to that PB ancestor woman's wish, the one who sacrificed herself in order to protect humans from PBs' whim. Falling into slumber again or, even worse, dying, having Yuuki as only PB left in the whole world would definitely mean make her unhappy. Besides, i would see it as cowardice the choice to fall into slumber again as Yuuki keeps living leaving her completely alone and cowardice has not seemed to suit Kaname's attitude so far. But still I do agree with Juliet when she says anything is possibile under the current circumstance.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:12 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:12 pm