Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Bar_left59%What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Bar_left27%What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Bar_left15%What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+11
SassyKnight
lililovelilica
aya-chan
aristocratic-pureblood
nina
juliet
TheNoisyNeutron
caela
Yuukieee
Knightmare
Zero's Lost Cause~
15 posters

What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki?

Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^
    Warning ZoneWhat is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Drops1black

What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Empty What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki?

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 pm

I know Kaname's basic path was to "erase every single pureblood" quoted from page 2 of chapter 80. But he says Yuuki will become a hindrance to his plan which makes me wonder why he didn't discard Yuuki at the academy like Ruka-San asked... So what do u think he plans to do with her? hmm...
    What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Vampire-knight-3099539
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical
    Warning ZoneWhat is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Dropsoa

What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Empty Re: What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki?

Post by Knightmare Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:23 am

Zero's Lost Cause~ wrote:I know Kaname's basic path was to "erase every single pureblood" quoted from page 2 of chapter 80. But he says Yuuki will become a hindrance to his plan which makes me wonder why he didn't discard Yuuki at the academy like Ruka-San asked... So what do u think he plans to do with her? hmm...

he didn't discard her cos he loves yuuki, he waited 10 years for her.

he said in ch67 that he was not hesitating anymore, obviously between ch49 and 66 he was hesitating because he wanted to enjoy time with yuuki. but after he showed yuuki his past, he decided he wasn't going to hesitate anymore. i think he still may decide to turn her human, its the only way to get rid of all purebloods including himself. but how can he make sure her memories won't make her go crazy or that the vampire inside her doesn't start devouring her.
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:43 am

i knew he was hesitating but i find it hard to believe Kaname didnt just leave Yuuki to go insane... i know he loves her but it would've been easier to cut off ties with her than, compared to now. Is Kaname planning to kill himself? or Will Yuuki kill him like he asked...
    Im not sure if its possible for Kaname to turn Yuuki into a human , without the Vampire devouring her...Juri had more experience in the field of spells and still ended up dieing. pale
    Yuukieee
    Yuukieee
    Human

Post by Yuukieee Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Yunno, I've been wondering along about Kaname's plan for Yuuki and I get the feeling we can't get any answer by means of logic. I've been thinking Hino would pull a new trick out of her hat in order to make it possibile for Yuuki to get back to human. The info we possess so far is insufficient to lead to a satisfactory reconstruction of Kaname's possible plan for Yuuki, because on account of what we've seen so far he cheerishes her too much to ever think of harming her, that would include either killing her or killing himself. If he was to kill himself in order to perform the spell which would seal her vampire nature, he would condamn her to go insane once the spell is over (and it definitely get to be over after a while, as we saw). If he was to kill himself or enter slumber again instead, he would condamn her to suffer from eternal loneliness and hunger 'cos she would definitely miss Kaname's blood. So...hum...dunno...I'm thinking of some other spell Kaname would perform on her, something we've never known anything of as of yet. My fantasy does not go further than this, but maybe someone else could be better inspired than me xD
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Yuukieee wrote:Yunno, I've been wondering along about Kaname's plan for Yuuki and I get the feeling we can't get any answer by means of logic. I've been thinking Hino would pull a new trick out of her hat in order to make it possibile for Yuuki to get back to human. The info we possess so far is insufficient to lead to a satisfactory reconstruction of Kaname's possible plan for Yuuki, because on account of what we've seen so far he cheerishes her too much to ever think of harming her, that would include either killing her or killing himself. If he was to kill himself in order to perform the spell which would seal her vampire nature, he would condamn her to go insane once the spell is over (and it definitely get to be over after a while, as we saw). If he was to kill himself or enter slumber again instead, he would condamn her to suffer from eternal loneliness and hunger 'cos she would definitely miss Kaname's blood. So...hum...dunno...I'm thinking of some other spell Kaname would perform on her, something we've never known anything of as of yet. My fantasy does not go further than this, but maybe someone else could be better inspired than me xD

well, kaname has been eating purebloods, so if he were to sacrifice his life to make Yuuki a human again, his spell would probably be alot stronger than Juuri's...who proabably never ate other purebloods, nor is an ancestor vamp.

I'm thinking that there is a third option other than (1) killing Yuuki, or (2) making yuuki human. Hehe, I just don't like the two obvious choices [choice 1 makes no sense...Kaname loves her, right?.... choice two is just lame to me, lol]. Yeah, I agree, someone with more imagination is needed...

*returns to lurking*
    TheNoisyNeutron
    Human

Post by TheNoisyNeutron Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:36 am

I've constantly heard (or read) the theory that Kaname intends to kill the purebloods and then turn Yuuki into a human again. It seems suitable as Kaname really wants Yuuki to be happy. Purebloods seem to be problematic in the Vampire society, since they can control anything if they wanted to. And he constantly talks about completing what he originally intended to do which might be to get rid of the purebloods (for the reason above). I also think that he will use Zero to kill him (or maybe both him and Yuuki), since he too is a pureblood. I mean why else did he instigate such hatred into the Kiryuu clan? Ugh, there are so many possibilities, all of it just makes me wish VK was updated weekly. Lol. xD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:05 pm

-Killing Yuuki> we must be kidding right... Shocked

-turning her to human> Kaname said that the path changed but the objective remains the same> doesn't that mean that he aborted his plan to change her and has found a new one with the ultimate goal to protect her or am I misunderstanding something here?

A plan to change her back to human, is just stupid; all vampires would be more powerful than her and everybody knows her> even if he erased her memories, would everybody from the vampires that know it to the humans that know it, pretend that they would not know it? Asato was a noble and yet a mastermind.

- The most secure way for her would be to remain the top or only pureblood so that she can control everyone if needed for her own protection. That's what i see there at least.

-using Zero to kill him > perhaps but another reason that he may pushes Zero close to Sara is because the latest says that she shall aid Zero to get his revenge and how is she going to help him?

Also Zero is not falling to level-e but we know that a. he is starving and that b. Yuuki had the idea that Zero might fall (despite now his fear is suppressed as we saw in the scene with the graveyard). So I was wondering if Kaname's aim is for Zero to get more powers and totally stabilize himself through Sara's blood that has eaten Hanadagi, Ouri and perhaps, perhaps she could have an implication with Hio also.

Now about Zero killing Kaname, Zero must learn a truth though> that Shizuka's lover was alive when Kaname released Shizuka. I have the opinion that Zero shall fall for Sara, he will get the powers but as she is taking advantages of his weaknesses, when he learns the truth, his powers shall be re-directed to the true enemy...but that's an estimation only.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:04 pm

i knew he was hesitating but i find it hard to believe Kaname didnt just leave Yuuki to go insane...

What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 707342981

well, kaname has been eating purebloods, so if he were to sacrifice his life to make Yuuki a human again, his spell would probably be alot stronger than Juuri's...who proabably never ate other purebloods, nor is an ancestor vamp.

About the bolded line … This is a speculation/theory since there is none related reference in the story and I mean that Juuri’s spell could have been frailer than Kaname’s cuz of the difference regarding the level of the powers between Juuri and Kaname.
    Also Juuri’s specialty was spells as it is described on her profile >>
    Juuri: Vampire abilities > excels in using spells.

However even if this speculation could have any ground is based on something again which isn’t quite true or at least we haven’t seen it > “Kaname eating PBs”.

From what we have seen:

- Kaname finished Hanadagi using his sword and moreover Sara had stolen his heart i.e. and his powers. So no power gained from Kaname.

- Hio … we never saw exactly how Hio ended up dead … it is a bit foggy so we do not know if Kaname took his powers … he could have used only his sword to kill him.

- Touma the same … he had his heart thus and Kaien’s blow wasn’t fatal. So no power gained from Touma too.

Therefore the only power that Kaname has gained from another PB – as far as we know and seen - is Shizuka’s which was needed in order to reach again the status of powers he had as ancestor (since he had to grow up again from an infant).

Killing with an anti-vampire weapon doesn’t mean that you gain the power of that PB … if that was the case then Yuuki and Zero should have had absorbed Rido’s powers when they killed him something that we didn’t see happened, or mentioned.

On the contrary though, Sara has indeed gained the powers of two PBs thus far> Ouri’s and Hanadagi’s << she devoured them thus she absorbed their powers.

I just wanted to distinguish the speculations or false impressions from the facts.

I also think that he will use Zero to kill him (or maybe both him and Yuuki), since he too is a pureblood. I mean why else did he instigate such hatred into the Kiryuu clan?

Kaname is a PB who can use anti-vampire weapons … so in the case he wanted to end his life he doesn’t need Yuuki’s hand to do it and certainly he doesn’t need Zero’s.

To answer to the main question of this thread … IMO the question isn’t what Kaname plans to do with Yuuki but what Yuuki plans to do with Kaname in this phase.

Kaname to Cross: Yuuki has also started to rely on her own will in order to carry on living … chairman … I can no longer chain/tie her to me…”
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/74/30
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/74/31

I’m not saying that Kaname is impossible to have something in mind for Yuuki however Yuuki isn’t a child anymore … even if Kaname wants to perform a spell on her to turn her into human again she’ll have a say … she’ll make her own decisions << this is something that we cannot overlook.

Moreover Yuuki is the heroine of this story and at some point she will have to prove herself as such … she already started to prove herself and making her own decisions.

And something lastly … for me at least an end with Yuuki being a human is the most impossible end … in a vampire story in which the central idea is coexistence and acceptance of who you are if the heroine who is a vampire turn to be a human this means that coexistence and acceptance has failed because you cannot convey the message that coexistence has actually materialized in the end excluding the heroine.

So I hardly can see such an end happening – if not for many other reasons that I won’t unfold here since Juliet already has mentioned – but just for the sake of coexistence.

@Juliet I agree.
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:00 pm

hmm..i don't think it's stupid that the outcome of Kanames plan would be Yuuki as a human...i get why u think it wont fit into the story but- this is probably based on my opinion...But wouldnt everyone be happier that way? Kaname loves both human and pureblood Yuuki...still kinda skeptical if Zero is crazy about Yuuki being a pureblood... I think it would be a "happy ever after" ending cause everyone gets what they want. Im sure Hino-san wants all her characters to be happy in a sense... she mentions throughout the fanbook and on sidebars that "i just want Yuuki to be happy" or "i don't want to cause pain to yuki so-" What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 3622367455 i feel like am jumping to conclusions with saying this... i often want to destroy the computer when i cant understand Kaname that well....
    aristocratic-pureblood
    aristocratic-pureblood
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : I bite. :)
    Warning ZoneWhat is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Drops2

Post by aristocratic-pureblood Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:26 pm

I am sure that he just wants to protect her. But he has made it quite clear that he is interested in more than just her safety...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:36 am

Zero's Lost Cause~ wrote:hmm..i don't think it's stupid that the outcome of Kanames plan would be Yuuki as a human...

If in the end yuuki would be turned into a human this story would become a crap in the each literaly sense of the word.
    My reasons to believe this is well explained by juliet.

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:56 am

aya-chan wrote:
    Zero's Lost Cause~ wrote:hmm..i don't think it's stupid that the outcome of Kanames plan would be Yuuki as a human...

If in the end yuuki would be turned into a human this story would become a crap in the each literaly sense of the word.

I don't think Kaname would do that!
    After awakening her,he should be waiting for her acting as a true pureblood vampire.
    I Wish he stays alive even when the manga ends...
    after all he asked Yuuki to finish him off with her own hands...
    But...why?
    After suffering so much he doesn't expect some freedom and happiness living with Yuuki once more? confused
    Hino's getting confusing...the manga too!
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:30 am

Maybe Kaname knows Yuki won't pick him in the end? I know...It's depressing.. Sad See how sad he is all the time? His eyes...You can see the sadness in Kaname's eyes:

"She is the child who was born to become my wife...If Yuki still wishes it so.."

What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 08

And here too...When he said "I love you..." What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 1694537797
    What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 27

I'm not being a ZeKi here XD Just stating how sad he is and that he could be denying his own words... Sad

explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:02 pm

YuMe+ZeKi<3 wrote:Maybe Kaname knows Yuki won't pick him in the end? I know...It's depressing.. Sad See how sad he is all the time? His eyes...You can see the sadness in Kaname's eyes:

"She is the child who was born to become my wife...If Yuki still wishes it so.."

What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 08

And here too...When he said "I love you..." What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 1694537797
    What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 27

I'm not being a ZeKi here XD Just stating how sad he is and that he could be denying his own words... Sad

explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive

I don´t think that he is denying his words...I think that he only looks sad because he was seperated from her for such a long time and maybe because he knows that he can´t have her forever...

to the first image: the situation was really dangerous and painful for Yuuki, maybe he is sad because yuuki has to life through that...another reason may be that is doesn´t know if Yuuki decides to stay by his side as his wife...maybe he thought that now that she knows who he really his she will build a distance between her and him...Kaname is just so afraid to lose her because his feelings are so strong for her
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 pm

everyone seems to be against what i said...heh. almost.. will be that bad if Yuuki turns into a vampire?...Im probably gonna get answers like "its against the pacifism of the whole story it would be stupid" But than WHAT exactly is Kanames plan for Yuuki?? i was just suggesting something i've thought about...
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 am

Kaname's plan is obviously to kill Pureboods...And kill them off for Yuki's sake...Like he said here:

"I will prepare a place...Where you won't have to live in fear..." - Official Volume 8

What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 35

Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Zero's Lost Cause~ wrote:everyone seems to be against what i said...heh. almost.. will be that bad if Yuuki turns into a vampire?...Im probably gonna get answers like "its against the pacifism of the whole story it would be stupid" But than WHAT exactly is Kanames plan for Yuuki?? i was just suggesting something i've thought about...

i reckon Kaname's plan is to kill all the purebloods, based on his past's goals. not just for yuuki's sake, because really she's not really in much danger from them, but for the world in general.

and i think he wants to turn yuuki human too, kaien confirmed that was once his plan so its a good hint he's wants to do it again. partly because he doesn't want to kill her as well when he's getting rid of the purebloods.

but just cos that is kaname's plan, doesn't mean that is how its gonna end. i do think its kaname's goal. but it would be a pretty tragic end that way, for yuuki to end up alone again. zero would stick by her side to protect her from the vampires left in the world till he lost his grip on humanity and he'd force her to hold up her old promise from years before to kill him before he became level E.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:44 pm

and i think he wants to turn yuuki human too, kaien confirmed that was once his plan so its a good hint he's wants to do it again. partly because he doesn't want to kill her as well when he's getting rid of the purebloods.

yes... What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 594618053 , honestly now wouldn't that be ultimately stupid? haha, I am one of his fans, but if that's the plan, Hino shall have degrade him to a perfect idiot...LOL

can't help it, i know that this can be a version and it ALL depends on HOW Hino shall present the execution or concept of such a plan but nevertheless, if that's the fundamental intention to turn Yuuki into a human, wouldn't that be totally risky for Yuuki's mental and physical health?

Who can ever determine what is going to happen and how the society shall be formed and what dangers can come forward in the future? Human Yuuki would be at the last ladder, at least now she is at the top of the food chain, LOL.

And who can put such as a responsibility (such as guarding Yuuki's satefy) at the shoulders of another man? Can Zero take that responsibility forever?

I see that many fans adopt this possible ending but in doing so, doesn't that mean that this version at least has solved the problems of the scripts and has ended the "safety" problem of Yuuki from where Kaname's initial reason to change the society came from? so for the ones that they believe that this version has grounds, I want to ask..How? because I do not see it.

M...judging this version too many gaps and not good impressions left, so i hope that Hino at least will have the decency to present us a better, far more concrete solution.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:59 pm

juliet wrote:

yes... What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 594618053 , honestly now wouldn't that be ultimately stupid? haha, I am one of his fans, but if that's the plan, Hino shall have degrade him to a perfect idiot...LOL

can't help it, i know that this can be a version and it ALL depends on HOW Hino shall present the execution or concept of such a plan but nevertheless, if that's the fundamental intention to turn Yuuki into a human, wouldn't that be totally risky for Yuuki's mental and physical health?

Who can ever determine what is going to happen and how the society shall be formed and what dangers can come forward in the future? Human Yuuki would be at the last ladder, at least now she is at the top of the food chain, LOL.

And who can put such as a responsibility (such as guarding Yuuki's satefy) at the shoulders of another man? Can Zero take that responsibility forever?

I see that many fans adopt this possible ending but in doing so, doesn't that mean that this version at least has solved the problems of the scripts and has ended the "safety" problem of Yuuki from where Kaname's initial reason to change the society came from? so for the ones that they believe that this version has grounds, I want to ask..How? because I do not see it.

M...judging this version too many gaps and not good impressions left, so i hope that Hino at least will have the decency to present us a better, far more concrete solution.
    Agreed...
    Hino forgot to inform us about Kaname's past
    and she can be awaiting to give us a good hint at chapter 81...
    When Yuuki arrives and demands some answers i don't think Kaname would precisely answer everything...but at least talk a little with her...
    this running away of him is getting boring... scratch it's confusing when you see the reaction os each character...they're so weird recently...even Zero looks like a slave dog at Yuuki
    And Sara is acting fishy...I don't know what to think anymore of each kind of character...they've got a high level of depressive vampires...
    Hino-sensei's loosing her fans(i hate to admit it!) Evil or Very Mad she's being evil making Kaname do all the killing
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:06 pm

is it possible that Kanames plan would be for him and Zero to kill each other? it sounds absurd and yet...it doesnt.
    Sense Yuuki obviously cant be the one to end Kanames life why not let someone who is more than willing to end you? and on the upside you will get to take your love rival down with you. Kaname..doesnt want Yuuki to suffer but maybe he thinks his existence is hurting her more than she thinks. Yuuki is blinded by her love for Kaname she doesnt care about the horrible things hes done...but Kaname can't foget them. SO maybe Yuuki will be left alone as the only pureblood. scratch
    Although im just speculating, dont kill me. almost..
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Many people are expecting either a ZeKi end or a YuMe end but has anyone thought about no relationships?
    Maybe Kaname and Yuuki will die together and leave Zero? wait thats still a YuMe end isnt it? scratch
    moniksosonik
    moniksosonik
    Human

Post by moniksosonik Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:15 am

aya-chan wrote:

I agree with you completely!!!!
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 pm

About Kaname turning Yuuki human again :

I see difficult for this to happen . As the surprise element would be lost . The story told us Kaname was supposed to sacrifice himself to turn Yuuki human . That he decided not to do so . Now he make his mind to turn her again . If Kaname turned Yuuki to human that will be exactly the thing the readers would expect to see . But if the story tells us Kaname was planning to turn Yuuki human and somehow Yuuki did not allow Kaname to do this . This would be more coherent to the plot .

There is also the issue if Yuuki ends human . Zero could not end with her if he remains as vampire . Basically , Yuuki alone human means no ending pair .

But some weird things could happen . As for example a Zeki ending with both Yuuki and Zero human ( Actually one of the few ways I could expect a Zeki ending . ) And someone sacrificing for Zero ( Cross ? Maria ?????????? ) Or the one returning to human could be Zero . With Yuuki sacrificing herself for this ( a Zero alone ending with both Kaname and Yuuki dead ) . Or a Yume ending with Zero human . With Cross ? or Maria ? being the ones who sacrificed for Zero .

I believe Yuuki will chose not to kill Kaname or allow him to turn her into human . Save him at the end when breaking Kaname's bond with Rido . Maybe after Yuuki chosing not to kill Kaname . Kaname will tell her he don't deserve her and to go to Zero . Kaname deciding to enter a slumber forever . After some scenes with Zero . ( Maybe here we get the ones with Yuuki at last using the bracelet / tattoo spell . ) Yuuki discover Zero is not the one for her but Kaname . Yuuki following Kaname at last to stop him from eternal slumber . After awakening him , she telling him the one she loves is him .

In a kind of related rant :

The " kill Kaname " statement by Zeki fans is a very common one . This is because is almost impossible to get a Zeki ending with Kaname alive .

The way the story is trying to make Kaname "THE BAD GUY " . But in reality he is trying to be the story scapegoat . Making everyone think he is the one responsable for everything bad vampires are doing . He wants to be seen by Yuuki as so guilty of all sins for the time he is expecting her to kill him or allow him to sacrifice for her . To try to avoid Yuuki her own guilt if she is responsable for Kaname's death .

Kaname will never endure being alone for eternity again . Nor lose Yuuki again because of a sacrifice . This has being information revealed several times by Kaname's speechs . The clue here is again . He lost something very important in the past . He fall in a dispair so intense he decided to take an eternal slumber . Maybe he had only a little hope because he don't kill himself that time . But this time , if he had lost the hope to be happy with Yuuki . As if he consider she could die if she continues to be at his side . As apparently Kaname's nightmare / vision of Rido killing Yuuki and he being there with her bloody stained clothes could predict Kaname could be involved with Yuuki's death . Kaname would prefer to die himself than to let Yuuki die because of him . So he retook the original plan / promise to the HW to eliminate all purebloods who harm humans , except for Yuuki .

The thing here is ; Kaname did knew Yuuki would try to stop him to complete whatever plan he made . Kaname had to make Yuuki as far from him as possible to get her from harm's way .

So now there are two apparent incompatible issues on play :
    1-Kaname loves Yuuki .
    2- Kaname needs Yuuki as far from him as possible .
    Both issues had being adressed as part of Kaname's dual nature of Prince charming and Demon King . He loves Yuuki . He desires to protect her and let her do as she wants . He wanted to keep her in a jail and give her her freedom . He wanted her only to himself ; but he knew he is not the only one in Yuuki's heart . He wants to give to jealously and kill Zero ; but he knows this only will make Yuuki hate him . And a very important issue : Kaname wants to spend eternity with Yuuki ; but knows he could be the one who can be responsable of her dying young .

For a Yume ending to happen . Zero has to live . Zero needs to learns the importance of the pacific coexistance between vampires and humans . If Zero dies ; this very important requirement for the plot to happen is lost .

Also many Yume fans don't hate Zero so much to desire his death .
    Unforgivable Acts...
    Unforgivable Acts...
    Human

Humor : stupid jokes no one laughs at
    Warning ZoneWhat is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? Drops5black

Post by Unforgivable Acts... Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Your saying...a YuMe ending is enevitable?? pale
    moniksosonik
    moniksosonik
    Human

Post by moniksosonik Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm

mariangie wrote:About Kaname turning Yuuki human again :

I see difficult for this to happen . As the surprise element would be lost . The story told us Kaname was supposed to sacrifice himself to turn Yuuki human . That he decided not to do so . Now he make his mind to turn her again . If Kaname turned Yuuki to human that will be exactly the thing the readers would expect to see . But if the story tells us Kaname was planning to turn Yuuki human and somehow Yuuki did not allow Kaname to do this . This would be more coherent to the plot .

There is also the issue if Yuuki ends human . Zero could not end with her if he remains as vampire . Basically , Yuuki alone human means no ending pair .

But some weird things could happen . As for example a Zeki ending with both Yuuki and Zero human ( Actually one of the few ways I could expect a Zeki ending . ) And someone sacrificing for Zero ( Cross ? Maria ?????????? ) Or the one returning to human could be Zero . With Yuuki sacrificing herself for this ( a Zero alone ending with both Kaname and Yuuki dead ) . Or a Yume ending with Zero human . With Cross ? or Maria ? being the ones who sacrificed for Zero .

I believe Yuuki will chose not to kill Kaname or allow him to turn her into human . Save him at the end when breaking Kaname's bond with Rido . Maybe after Yuuki chosing not to kill Kaname . Kaname will tell her he don't deserve her and to go to Zero . Kaname deciding to enter a slumber forever . After some scenes with Zero . ( Maybe here we get the ones with Yuuki at last using the bracelet / tattoo spell . ) Yuuki discover Zero is not the one for her but Kaname . Yuuki following Kaname at last to stop him from eternal slumber . After awakening him , she telling him the one she loves is him .

In a kind of related rant :

The " kill Kaname " statement by Zeki fans is a very common one . This is because is almost impossible to get a Zeki ending with Kaname alive .

The way the story is trying to make Kaname "THE BAD GUY " . But in reality he is trying to be the story scapegoat . Making everyone think he is the one responsable for everything bad vampires are doing . He wants to be seen by Yuuki as so guilty of all sins for the time he is expecting her to kill him or allow him to sacrifice for her . To try to avoid Yuuki her own guilt if she is responsable for Kaname's death .

Kaname will never endure being alone for eternity again . Nor lose Yuuki again because of a sacrifice . This has being information revealed several times by Kaname's speechs . The clue here is again . He lost something very important in the past . He fall in a dispair so intense he decided to take an eternal slumber . Maybe he had only a little hope because he don't kill himself that time . But this time , if he had lost the hope to be happy with Yuuki . As if he consider she could die if she continues to be at his side . As apparently Kaname's nightmare / vision of Rido killing Yuuki and he being there with her bloody stained clothes could predict Kaname could be involved with Yuuki's death . Kaname would prefer to die himself than to let Yuuki die because of him . So he retook the original plan / promise to the HW to eliminate all purebloods who harm humans , except for Yuuki .

The thing here is ; Kaname did knew Yuuki would try to stop him to complete whatever plan he made . Kaname had to make Yuuki as far from him as possible to get her from harm's way .

So now there are two apparent incompatible issues on play :
    1-Kaname loves Yuuki .
    2- Kaname needs Yuuki as far from him as possible .
    Both issues had being adressed as part of Kaname's dual nature of Prince charming and Demon King . He loves Yuuki . He desires to protect her and let her do as she wants . He wanted to keep her in a jail and give her her freedom . He wanted her only to himself ; but he knew he is not the only one in Yuuki's heart . He wants to give to jealously and kill Zero ; but he knows this only will make Yuuki hate him . And a very important issue : Kaname wants to spend eternity with Yuuki ; but knows he could be the one who can be responsable of her dying young .

For a Yume ending to happen . Zero has to live . Zero needs to learns the importance of the pacific coexistance between vampires and humans . If Zero dies ; this very important requirement for the plot to happen is lost .

Also many Yume fans don't hate Zero so much to desire his death .

What is Kaname's plan for Yuuki? 1927775417 sFun_hailbig

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am