Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?

Poll

Could Aido - dono's death an illusion created by Ruka ?

[ 10 ]
    53% [53%] 
    [ 9 ]
    47% [47%] 

Total Votes: 19
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?

Post by mariangie on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

About the Ruka's illusion part :

Actually is not so crazy to think Ruka could be the one who created the illusion of Kaname killing Aido - dono .

I had read from some posters before that have doubts if Kaname killed Aido - dono or it was only a trick .

Now is confirmed at chapter 81 that part of Ruka's power is to create elaborated illusions . That are supposed to be believed by almost anybody .

There was this part of Ruka and Kain not being so affected as expected for the death of their favorite uncle . Only worried about Hanabusa well-being ( and also not as worried as expected ) .

Kaname appears to desire keeping Yuuki , Hanabusa and Kaien Cross from messing with his plans . Or to any of them passing to his side . Because Kaname is worried about the safety of the people who believe most in him . ( The exception here is Ruka . Kaname couldn't make her change her mind in any way possible . )

Kaname needed an easy way to escape .

And the most important reason of all : Kaname wants to be seen as the greatest villain in existance . That his actions are the ones of a madman ( his words , not mine ) . He is planning to become a scapegoat . Kill all purebloods , them let Yuuki kill him . Letting Yuuki as the only survivor .

It 's now not impossible to think Kaname and Ruka planned to make Cross , Hanabusa and Yuuki believe they see Kaname killing Aido - dono .

Why any of the present didn't notice it was an illusion is not so difficult to explain . Hanabusa was in shock to see his beloved father killed . He would believed anything he saw at that time . Yuuki ran as quick as she could after Kaname . Cross notice and left after Yuuki a few seconds after . So both Yuuki and Cross left the place in a rush . No one of them could had stay long enough to notice anything wrong from the scene . Also non - purebloods vampires only turn into dust . The evidence could be lost after they leave . There is a strong possibility than nobody of the presents returned to Hanadagi's Castle to look for the dust remaings of Aido - dono .
    Nor anybody who cared to be a detective and made an DNA test on those samples .No witness to check if the kill was faked or not .

I did hope the killing of Aido - dono was only a trick used for Kaname to make his loved ones desist of following him . Because this is the only crime so far that has no good explanation yet . And it's very difficult to save Kaname if he indeed had killed an innocent .

N0v4
    Human

Re: Could Aido - dono's death be a faked one ?

Post by N0v4 on Sun May 27, 2012 7:58 pm

The writer is so clever having someone who can produce illusions. He could pretty much undo a scene if he is unhappy with it and have it still work haha!

Yeah I think it was a illusion. I really hope Kamane and Yuki are happy together in the end but it is looking very dull at the moment! Crying or Very sad

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon May 28, 2012 12:29 pm

N0v4 wrote:The writer is so clever having someone who can produce illusions. He could pretty much undo a scene if he is unhappy with it and have it still work haha!

Yeah I think it was a illusion. I really hope Kamane and Yuki are happy together in the end but it is looking very dull at the moment! Crying or Very sad

yes very very dull,i don't even have hope for yume anymore Sad
    i think yuuki should end up alone as zero sooner or later will fall to level e. Sad
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by kanamekuranlover on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:07 pm

it is a great possibility justifying rukain's reaction to it as they are good vamps.why would they kill their uncle
    ?ruka allowed zero to live but not her uncle.this is really confusing.i guess she did created an illusion.she was in love with kaname but not that madly that she would kill her uncle,aido,kain or anyone else.she is a smart lady and so lovely cheers
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:53 am

i don't understand why aido didn't confront rukain about aido dono.this means rukain don't know the motive behind it.how sad,rukain allowed their uncle to die just for kaname's selfishness.this is very bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:25 pm