Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Share
    avatar
    Rima echo
    Human

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Location : NY
    Warning Zone

    Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Rima echo on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:01 am

    If Matsuri Hino could do at least one useful thing, it would be for Zero to at least be aware that his feelings for Yuki are mutual. I mean, given the circumstances, odds are Yume is a possible "no-go", and Zero even questioned to himself why he still had hope. And that concludes how Kaname betrayed Yuki and decided to abandon her, whereas Kaname told Zero in the 1st arc, "You will not betray her".

    Of course not! Zero's zodiac sign is the dog, and the virtue that very well perceives the dog is loyalty. Yuki and Zero's "unbreakable bond" is a way of denoting how much they care for one another. And there have to be some signs in the 2nd arc that prove Zero still loves Yuki.
    Zero accepted Yuki's proposition in chapter 80 to "temporarily" protect Sara.

    So we can only imagine just what the heck is going on inside Zero's head. Oh and I don't know if this means anything, but does anyone else think that Zero looks a little worried on the last page of chapter 81?

    http://www.mangathat.com/vampire-knight/81/9033e
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by KuranPrince on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 am

    My apologies... but I don't understand what you mean. From what I know is that Kaname is trying to create a peaceful society for Yuuki to walk free from danger. And from what I clearly see is I don't see Kaname betraying his fiancee Yuuki and abadon her for good. I know it's only your opinion, but Zero and Yuuki doesn't have an "unbreakable bond"... Only Kaname & Yuuki have an unbreakable bond because they have been in love with each other from minute one. ZxY may have a bond... but they have a bond as family... a family that Kaien Cross have always wanted since chapter 1. Zero is protecting Sara because they share the same common goal, while Yuuki is stopping Kaname and one day save him from ending his life while Sara wins it by default.
    avatar
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2011-11-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Kikotsukino on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:10 pm

    CandyRoxy7 wrote:If Matsuri Hino could do at least one useful thing, it would be for Zero to at least be aware that his feelings for Yuki are mutual. I mean, given the circumstances, odds are Yume is a possible "no-go", and Zero even questioned to himself why he still had hope. And that concludes how Kaname betrayed Yuki and decided to abandon her, whereas Kaname told Zero in the 1st arc, "You will not betray her".

    Of course not! Zero's zodiac sign is the dog, and the virtue that very well perceives the dog is loyalty. Yuki and Zero's "unbreakable bond" is a way of denoting how much they care for one another. And there have to be some signs in the 2nd arc that prove Zero still loves Yuki.
    Zero accepted Yuki's proposition in chapter 80 to "temporarily" protect Sara.

    So we can only imagine just what the heck is going on inside Zero's head. Oh and I don't know if this means anything, but does anyone else think that Zero looks a little worried on the last page of chapter 81?

    http://www.mangathat.com/vampire-knight/81/9033e


    First things first... to answer your question: “No”, if Yuuki romantic love for Zero doesn’t exist in square 1, it doesn’t exist... You cant show something to someone when it doesnt exist on her end...

    Mutual feelings requires both parties to carry the same feeling for each other. How can Zeki have mutual feelings when their feelings is full of confusion and ambiguous like this???

    To me, Yuuki feelings for Zero is more like friendship-family sort of “Love”. It’s strong, but it’s different to her love/feelings for Kaname which is “Romance love”.

    Its strange how you said Zeki have “Mutual feelings”??... because on my end, it seems more like “Misconceptions/ie confused feelings for each other... In the entire manga, mutual love is on Yume NOT Zeki. Zeki is strong in terms of “Friendship” --> but that’s all there ever was.
    Yume romance love is strong where we consider it as “Unconditional” --> this is true love. I don’t think that Kaname has betrayed Yuuki (because he still love Yuuki deeply on his end)... This one page speaks for itself...


    Kaname loves Yuuki - there is nothing to doubt about this, its stated all over the manga. Why question this? He is pushing Yuuki away because of his premonition (i.e nightmare) --> that he doesnt want to involve her with anymore danger/doesnt want her to sacrifice in the end of all this. He is protecting her, because he loves her. From that one page, Cant you see how much they truly love/care for each other? to the point it gives ME a feeling that they truly wish to return to how things were like between them...

    It has always been Zero's job to protect Yuuki from the beginning?... there is nothing to question about this.... but he didnt do so well, when he said that "the next time they meet again, he will kill her" (making them enemies between them)... Ofcourse, that's just a figure of speech... Zero wont kill her, because he cant kill her... Right now, i wouldnt say what Zero is doing is on the right path... He is siding with Sara at this stage... Which in a way I believe will cross path with Yuuki / Kaname in the future, considering 1) Yuuki doesnt trust Sara and 2)Yuuki ONLY ask Zero to protect Sara (acted as their duty as dorm president) not side with her.... Zero is now in alliance with Sara (and who knows what he would do next) --> one thing for sure, is his determination and hatred on Kaname is strong.... Do you think Yuuki will just sit back and let Zero and Sara go their ways and attack Kaname like this???... Yuuki say she will stop Kaname... but this is because she wants to SAVE him from his “path of destruction”...

    Kaname is not aiming for world destruction – he is aiming for ‘world peace’... he is trying to build a peaceful society for Yuuki and human-vampires where they can co-exist and walk freely.

    Yuuki wants Zero to be happy (we all want him to be happy)... Because Zero is important to her.. This is Strong in terms of Family-friendship, but different to a lover sense. We (those who agree) can tell, because Yuuki love for Kaname is more strong (being unconditional) -to the point of being possessive, which she doesnt want to be away from Kaname even for a minute. Her inner desire speaks for itself on how much she craves for Kaname's blood --> to the point that she wish to devour him. Whereas for Zero, when she drink from his blood, the answer to this misconception (being phase 1) have been reveal to the readers that "Zero is not the blood that she desire to drink from" > Hence showing that (I do believe on my end) --> her romance feelings for Zero is NONE.

    Zero can be happy, but this happiness is not in Yuuki... because Yuuki unconditional love for Kaname (and her heart to pursue him is strong).. IF Zero hold onto this, it will only bring more pain/suffer into him... There are alot of opportunities ahead of him > Maria is in the picture, she love Zero.. there is an opportunity for him to exit this pain-torture of the past-present and his hatred of pureblood – If he let go, he can see alot more clearly without making impulsive decisions like he is now.... He can live happily in the end.

    I don’t consider Yuuki having any romantic/mutual feelings for Zero from the start anyways... So if there is none from the start on her end (even now) where her feelings for Kaname remains firm – how can Zero see that Yuuki love him? The thing Zero is seeing is how much Yuuki wants to go after Kaname/how much she wants to stay by his side. Her action speaks for itself on which side she wish to be with.... We see this, the moment when Kaname came back in ch. 79 (when Yuuki saw Kaname again) --> she subconsciously walk towards him --> that’s her desire on how much she wish to go back to Kaname...

    IF there was love that Zero has for Yuuki --> it was only the human side to her that he loved. Although Zero can see the pureblood her and the human her is the same Yuuki, but like how he pointed out in ch81 --> his feelings aka love for her was buried on that day (when they kissed- hence goodbye) --> on their end. I am not saying Yuuki is not important to Zero anymore, because i do believe she is very important to him, but i dont think that Zero can see that side to her - love her the way he can (when she was a human) aka "building a relationship with her" / He may see Yuuki as Yuuki, but how i interpret that message is that he cant see Yuuki as his lover --> hence bringing out that message on what Hino made him say in ch. 81. Actually that is the one true reason why i can never see Zero's love for Yuuki "true".. Considering how his feelings can waver like this. It's different to how i picture if 'one's love is true', they will be true to the end'.. Maybe he did love? Her but i wouldn’t say that was his true love for her... Maybe it's love/maybe its mix feelings - since i do believe:

    - Yuuki was the first girl that he ever opened up to,
    - they grew up together,
    - they were always so close,
    - they share secrets
    - they have that strong bond (Friendship)..

    But all this, he can accomplish/move on if he open up himself more, we see him open up to Sayori, we see him open up to Maria --> a good candidate for Zero to love... Maria is a vampire, but he doesn’t hate her, there is a reason why Hino show us this. We see Maria concern about Zero well-being, i do believe that Maria was put into the picture for Zero to exit this LT (so he can have a partner). I personally like Zeria on my end, considering i know that Yuuki-Kaname have voiced out they cant live without each other. Yuuki rather be kill by Kaname than for him to leave her, Hino have pointed out a similar message on Kaname’s end to, Hino never said this between Zeki – its all ambiguous and its all fans speculation that they “Wish” Zeki to happen, but facts are facts – What facts is showing us is the bond/love being unconditional is in YUME NOT Zeki...

    So sorry to disappoint you, because I just cant see Zeki happening on my end....
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by KuranPrince on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:46 pm

    Kiko... welcome back my friend! bouncing That was by far one of the best comments I've ever read. Everything that you've commented including undeniable sources of info between pairings were spot-on perfection. I, too, am a Zeria fan as much as a Yume fan. There's a strong possibility for Maria to snatch Zero away from Sara's web of deception.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    clear opinion

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:06 pm

    let me be very clear,zero loved human yuuki and trying to remain friends with vampire yuuki,kaname loves yuuki whether human or vampire.if zeki ever happens then yuuki will be human then not vampire.
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by aya-chan on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 pm

    CandyRoxy7 wrote:If Matsuri Hino could do at least one useful thing, it would be for Zero to at least be aware that his feelings for Yuki are mutual. I mean, given the circumstances, odds are Yume is a possible "no-go", and Zero even questioned to himself why he still had hope. And that concludes how Kaname betrayed Yuki and decided to abandon her, whereas Kaname told Zero in the 1st arc, "You will not betray her".

    So we can only imagine just what the heck is going on inside Zero's head. Oh and I don't know if this means anything, but does anyone else think that Zero looks a little worried on the last page of chapter 81?

    http://www.mangathat.com/vampire-knight/81/9033e


    Where in the manga is stated that yuuki loves zero romantically, hence zeki feelings being mutual?
    Sorry to ruin your dreams but this information is nowhere in the manga.

    It's been 81 chapters and in none of them yuuki expressed romantic feelings towards zero. However existed thoughts of hers such as: "zero is like a brother to me", "zero is my childhood friend".

    And about zero's words in ch 81 "Why I did have that hope" is in perfect correlation with zero's words from ch 80 "I always hoped you two (kaname x yuuki) will walk on the same path".

    Yuuki expressed love feelings only toward kaname. She's desiring kaname so much that she wants to devour all of him. for zero she never had such thoughts, not even after she drank zero's blood.

    PS: Kiko, love your post, you said everything.

    So we can only imagine just what the heck is going on inside Zero's head. Oh and I don't know if this means anything, but does anyone else think that Zero looks a little worried on the last page of chapter 81?

    http://www.mangathat.com/vampire-knight/81/9033e

    In the last panel zero doesn't look worried but creepy - he looks like he's a step ahead of becoming a beast. He let himself being manipulated by sara, and I doubt he would be okay in the future - sara's blood has destructive effects on the person who drinks it.
    avatar
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2012-03-21
    Location : America
    Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Brendaandrea16 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 pm

    first i think Zero himself has to accepted he loves yuki (im not saying he doesn't) ,so then he can realise Yuki loves him as well ( again im not saying that she does nor am i saying that she doesn't)
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2822
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by nina on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 pm

    @Kiko I co-sign your dynamic come-back!

    @Aya I love your bluntly way of putting things haha …





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Saphira_K on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 pm

    Kikotsukino wrote:
    CandyRoxy7 wrote:If Matsuri Hino could do at least one useful thing, it would be for Zero to at least be aware that his feelings for Yuki are mutual. I mean, given the circumstances, odds are Yume is a possible "no-go", and Zero even questioned to himself why he still had hope. And that concludes how Kaname betrayed Yuki and decided to abandon her, whereas Kaname told Zero in the 1st arc, "You will not betray her".

    Of course not! Zero's zodiac sign is the dog, and the virtue that very well perceives the dog is loyalty. Yuki and Zero's "unbreakable bond" is a way of denoting how much they care for one another. And there have to be some signs in the 2nd arc that prove Zero still loves Yuki.
    Zero accepted Yuki's proposition in chapter 80 to "temporarily" protect Sara.

    So we can only imagine just what the heck is going on inside Zero's head. Oh and I don't know if this means anything, but does anyone else think that Zero looks a little worried on the last page of chapter 81?

    http://www.mangathat.com/vampire-knight/81/9033e


    First things first... to answer your question: “No”, if Yuuki romantic love for Zero doesn’t exist in square 1, it doesn’t exist... You cant show something to someone when it doesnt exist on her end...

    Mutual feelings requires both parties to carry the same feeling for each other. How can Zeki have mutual feelings when their feelings is full of confusion and ambiguous like this???

    To me, Yuuki feelings for Zero is more like friendship-family sort of “Love”. It’s strong, but it’s different to her love/feelings for Kaname which is “Romance love”.

    Its strange how you said Zeki have “Mutual feelings”??... because on my end, it seems more like “Misconceptions/ie confused feelings for each other... In the entire manga, mutual love is on Yume NOT Zeki. Zeki is strong in terms of “Friendship” --> but that’s all there ever was.
    Yume romance love is strong where we consider it as “Unconditional” --> this is true love. I don’t think that Kaname has betrayed Yuuki (because he still love Yuuki deeply on his end)... This one page speaks for itself...


    Kaname loves Yuuki - there is nothing to doubt about this, its stated all over the manga. Why question this? He is pushing Yuuki away because of his premonition (i.e nightmare) --> that he doesnt want to involve her with anymore danger/doesnt want her to sacrifice in the end of all this. He is protecting her, because he loves her. From that one page, Cant you see how much they truly love/care for each other? to the point it gives ME a feeling that they truly wish to return to how things were like between them...

    It has always been Zero's job to protect Yuuki from the beginning?... there is nothing to question about this.... but he didnt do so well, when he said that "the next time they meet again, he will kill her" (making them enemies between them)... Ofcourse, that's just a figure of speech... Zero wont kill her, because he cant kill her... Right now, i wouldnt say what Zero is doing is on the right path... He is siding with Sara at this stage... Which in a way I believe will cross path with Yuuki / Kaname in the future, considering 1) Yuuki doesnt trust Sara and 2)Yuuki ONLY ask Zero to protect Sara (acted as their duty as dorm president) not side with her.... Zero is now in alliance with Sara (and who knows what he would do next) --> one thing for sure, is his determination and hatred on Kaname is strong.... Do you think Yuuki will just sit back and let Zero and Sara go their ways and attack Kaname like this???... Yuuki say she will stop Kaname... but this is because she wants to SAVE him from his “path of destruction”...

    Kaname is not aiming for world destruction – he is aiming for ‘world peace’... he is trying to build a peaceful society for Yuuki and human-vampires where they can co-exist and walk freely.

    Yuuki wants Zero to be happy (we all want him to be happy)... Because Zero is important to her.. This is Strong in terms of Family-friendship, but different to a lover sense. We (those who agree) can tell, because Yuuki love for Kaname is more strong (being unconditional) -to the point of being possessive, which she doesnt want to be away from Kaname even for a minute. Her inner desire speaks for itself on how much she craves for Kaname's blood --> to the point that she wish to devour him. Whereas for Zero, when she drink from his blood, the answer to this misconception (being phase 1) have been reveal to the readers that "Zero is not the blood that she desire to drink from" > Hence showing that (I do believe on my end) --> her romance feelings for Zero is NONE.

    Zero can be happy, but this happiness is not in Yuuki... because Yuuki unconditional love for Kaname (and her heart to pursue him is strong).. IF Zero hold onto this, it will only bring more pain/suffer into him... There are alot of opportunities ahead of him > Maria is in the picture, she love Zero.. there is an opportunity for him to exit this pain-torture of the past-present and his hatred of pureblood – If he let go, he can see alot more clearly without making impulsive decisions like he is now.... He can live happily in the end.

    I don’t consider Yuuki having any romantic/mutual feelings for Zero from the start anyways... So if there is none from the start on her end (even now) where her feelings for Kaname remains firm – how can Zero see that Yuuki love him? The thing Zero is seeing is how much Yuuki wants to go after Kaname/how much she wants to stay by his side. Her action speaks for itself on which side she wish to be with.... We see this, the moment when Kaname came back in ch. 79 (when Yuuki saw Kaname again) --> she subconsciously walk towards him --> that’s her desire on how much she wish to go back to Kaname...

    IF there was love that Zero has for Yuuki --> it was only the human side to her that he loved. Although Zero can see the pureblood her and the human her is the same Yuuki, but like how he pointed out in ch81 --> his feelings aka love for her was buried on that day (when they kissed- hence goodbye) --> on their end. I am not saying Yuuki is not important to Zero anymore, because i do believe she is very important to him, but i dont think that Zero can see that side to her - love her the way he can (when she was a human) aka "building a relationship with her" / He may see Yuuki as Yuuki, but how i interpret that message is that he cant see Yuuki as his lover --> hence bringing out that message on what Hino made him say in ch. 81. Actually that is the one true reason why i can never see Zero's love for Yuuki "true".. Considering how his feelings can waver like this. It's different to how i picture if 'one's love is true', they will be true to the end'.. Maybe he did love? Her but i wouldn’t say that was his true love for her... Maybe it's love/maybe its mix feelings - since i do believe:

    - Yuuki was the first girl that he ever opened up to,
    - they grew up together,
    - they were always so close,
    - they share secrets
    - they have that strong bond (Friendship)..

    But all this, he can accomplish/move on if he open up himself more, we see him open up to Sayori, we see him open up to Maria --> a good candidate for Zero to love... Maria is a vampire, but he doesn’t hate her, there is a reason why Hino show us this. We see Maria concern about Zero well-being, i do believe that Maria was put into the picture for Zero to exit this LT (so he can have a partner). I personally like Zeria on my end, considering i know that Yuuki-Kaname have voiced out they cant live without each other. Yuuki rather be kill by Kaname than for him to leave her, Hino have pointed out a similar message on Kaname’s end to, Hino never said this between Zeki – its all ambiguous and its all fans speculation that they “Wish” Zeki to happen, but facts are facts – What facts is showing us is the bond/love being unconditional is in YUME NOT Zeki...

    So sorry to disappoint you, because I just cant see Zeki happening on my end....

    Wow!!! spot on!!! sFun_hailbig that's what i think as well. great explanation!!! cheers
    avatar
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by yuuki kiryuu on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:33 am

    In my humble opinion, I think Zero and Yuuki still have a chance. I think Yuuki is confused, she doesn't want to show her real feelings, she just doesn't want to admit any feelings for him but friendship. I guess that is just for the moment. Zero wants to forget her, burried her because like he said to Kaname he never though he had a chance if he was in the scene (Kaname), and when he said that Yuuki is dead for him, that was obviously true because he can't love a vampire Yuuki, is againts his principles as a hunter and everything he is. He is blinded by vengeance and can not allow himself to have those feelings, have to defeat Kaname.

    As for Kaname (I know there's a threat that discuss this topic) he does love HW, is like a Platonic love, he loves Yuuki but I guess his purpose is to fulfill HW desires so he will end up sacrificing himself eventhoug Yuuki try to stop him, I think that is his destiny to do something good for the vampires. So in the end Zero can have a chance, we can not predict that because vampire knight is about a love triangle, so if we see Yuuki defining her feelings for either Kaname or Zero it will kill the story so soon, there are so many things to clear out. But as I said, the Vampire knight (for me is Zero) will end up with the girl, because every main character has to suffer before he ends up with the girl he wants.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:32 am

    yuuki kiryuu wrote:In my humble opinion, I think Zero and Yuuki still have a chance. I think Yuuki is confused, she doesn't want to show her real feelings, she just doesn't want to admit any feelings for him but friendship. I guess that is just for the moment. Zero wants to forget her, burried her because like he said to Kaname he never though he had a chance if he was in the scene (Kaname), and when he said that Yuuki is dead for him, that was obviously true because he can't love a vampire Yuuki, is againts his principles as a hunter and everything he is. He is blinded by vengeance and can not allow himself to have those feelings, have to defeat Kaname.

    As for Kaname (I know there's a threat that discuss this topic) he does love HW, is like a Platonic love, he loves Yuuki but I guess his purpose is to fulfill HW desires so he will end up sacrificing himself eventhoug Yuuki try to stop him, I think that is his destiny to do something good for the vampires. So in the end Zero can have a chance, we can not predict that because vampire knight is about a love triangle, so if we see Yuuki defining her feelings for either Kaname or Zero it will kill the story so soon, there are so many things to clear out. But as I said, the Vampire knight (for me is Zero) will end up with the girl, because every main character has to suffer before he ends up with the girl he wants.


    First of all, welcome to the forum. And secondly, I have to disagree with your comment because of two important things-- 1) Kaname ONLY loves Yuuki. He doesn't love the hooded woman because he sees her as a sensei-- or teacher. Overall, the "Platonic Love" farce doesn't exist at all... out of the question. 2) Yuuki has been in love with Kaname from the very beginning of her life. She even wants to fall into the deepest depths with him and doesn't mind if his hands were tainted or not. In my books, that's TRUE LOVE. There is a chance for both Kaname & Yuuki to reunite and fight for their love.

    Zero did end up with a girl... and it's not Kaname's fiancee. Sara wants Kaname dead so she had to use Zero as her white knight and create lies to Zero and make him believe that Kaname is responsible for his parents' death... a crime that Kaname did not commit. What happens if Maria comes to the scene and save Zero's life now that have drank Sara's poisonous blood?
    avatar
    VampireKnight#1
    Human

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2012-02-07
    Location : Where ever Akatsuki burns his fire
    Humor : Very funny ... at times... :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by VampireKnight#1 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:55 am

    CandyRoxy7 wrote:If Matsuri Hino could do at least one useful thing, it would be for Zero to at least be aware that his feelings for Yuki are mutual. I mean, given the circumstances, odds are Yume is a possible "no-go", and Zero even questioned to himself why he still had hope. And that concludes how Kaname betrayed Yuki and decided to abandon her, whereas Kaname told Zero in the 1st arc, "You will not betray her".

    Of course not! Zero's zodiac sign is the dog, and the virtue that very well perceives the dog is loyalty. Yuki and Zero's "unbreakable bond" is a way of denoting how much they care for one another. And there have to be some signs in the 2nd arc that prove Zero still loves Yuki.
    Zero accepted Yuki's proposition in chapter 80 to "temporarily" protect Sara.

    So we can only imagine just what the heck is going on inside Zero's head. Oh and I don't know if this means anything, but does anyone else think that Zero looks a little worried on the last page of chapter 81?

    http://www.mangathat.com/vampire-knight/81/9033e


    He does! ooooo.....

    I know I might sound stupid saying this but, Kaname has said a lot of things, because he plays the game, and has planned everything, but, because he said to Zero "you'll never betray her", it may seem to some people that he only said it cause he knew Shizuka and Rido were coming, but, I reckon that, that continues. Matsuri Hino has really made a great story line to this. Well done! Smile
    But... Maybe there is actually hope for Yuki and Zero. She knows her feelings for him. And he... Well, I reckon he just can't admit to himself that he loves a pureblood. I mean, Zero has hated purebloods all his life. And then, his heart literally crushed, because the only one that he ever loved. Ever had strong feelings for, was Yuki. (someone who isn't apart of his family).
    So, it must be hard for him. But I feel for him.
    avatar
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by yuuki kiryuu on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:23 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    yuuki kiryuu wrote:In my humble opinion, I think Zero and Yuuki still have a chance. I think Yuuki is confused, she doesn't want to show her real feelings, she just doesn't want to admit any feelings for him but friendship. I guess that is just for the moment. Zero wants to forget her, burried her because like he said to Kaname he never though he had a chance if he was in the scene (Kaname), and when he said that Yuuki is dead for him, that was obviously true because he can't love a vampire Yuuki, is againts his principles as a hunter and everything he is. He is blinded by vengeance and can not allow himself to have those feelings, have to defeat Kaname.

    As for Kaname (I know there's a threat that discuss this topic) he does love HW, is like a Platonic love, he loves Yuuki but I guess his purpose is to fulfill HW desires so he will end up sacrificing himself eventhoug Yuuki try to stop him, I think that is his destiny to do something good for the vampires. So in the end Zero can have a chance, we can not predict that because vampire knight is about a love triangle, so if we see Yuuki defining her feelings for either Kaname or Zero it will kill the story so soon, there are so many things to clear out. But as I said, the Vampire knight (for me is Zero) will end up with the girl, because every main character has to suffer before he ends up with the girl he wants.


    First of all, welcome to the forum. And secondly, I have to disagree with your comment because of two important things-- 1) Kaname ONLY loves Yuuki. He doesn't love the hooded woman because he sees her as a sensei-- or teacher. Overall, the "Platonic Love" farce doesn't exist at all... out of the question. 2) Yuuki has been in love with Kaname from the very beginning of her life. She even wants to fall into the deepest depths with him and doesn't mind if his hands were tainted or not. In my books, that's TRUE LOVE. There is a chance for both Kaname & Yuuki to reunite and fight for their love.

    Zero did end up with a girl... and it's not Kaname's fiancee. Sara wants Kaname dead so she had to use Zero as her white knight and create lies to Zero and make him believe that Kaname is responsible for his parents' death... a crime that Kaname did not commit. What happens if Maria comes to the scene and save Zero's life now that have drank Sara's poisonous blood?

    Thanks for the welcome!. Like I said is just my opinion, the way I see it. Of course Kaname loves Yuuki, there's no doubt of it, I just think Kaname will die in the end so Yuuki will be the only Kuran remaining and the HW is more than just a sensei for me, maybe we can see that story develop in the future (hope so). Besides we can see that his purposes are his main issues right now, leaving Yuuki and making her chase him, even fight him. The thing I don't get is why did Ruka used Zero as a halucination? so that way Kaname won't be the only one acting like a bad guy? (i know yuuki realized it was just a vision), she could have used anyone but that is just irrelevant haha. Anyways I just like Zero-Yuuki pairaing better. So I think there's a chance or at least that is want Hino leave us, a little bit of hope, for the Zeki fans. Even if it's minimum. That is for me but in the end who knows, only Matsuri Hino Smile
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 am

    yuuki kiryuu wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:
    yuuki kiryuu wrote:In my humble opinion, I think Zero and Yuuki still have a chance. I think Yuuki is confused, she doesn't want to show her real feelings, she just doesn't want to admit any feelings for him but friendship. I guess that is just for the moment. Zero wants to forget her, burried her because like he said to Kaname he never though he had a chance if he was in the scene (Kaname), and when he said that Yuuki is dead for him, that was obviously true because he can't love a vampire Yuuki, is againts his principles as a hunter and everything he is. He is blinded by vengeance and can not allow himself to have those feelings, have to defeat Kaname.

    As for Kaname (I know there's a threat that discuss this topic) he does love HW, is like a Platonic love, he loves Yuuki but I guess his purpose is to fulfill HW desires so he will end up sacrificing himself eventhoug Yuuki try to stop him, I think that is his destiny to do something good for the vampires. So in the end Zero can have a chance, we can not predict that because vampire knight is about a love triangle, so if we see Yuuki defining her feelings for either Kaname or Zero it will kill the story so soon, there are so many things to clear out. But as I said, the Vampire knight (for me is Zero) will end up with the girl, because every main character has to suffer before he ends up with the girl he wants.


    First of all, welcome to the forum. And secondly, I have to disagree with your comment because of two important things-- 1) Kaname ONLY loves Yuuki. He doesn't love the hooded woman because he sees her as a sensei-- or teacher. Overall, the "Platonic Love" farce doesn't exist at all... out of the question. 2) Yuuki has been in love with Kaname from the very beginning of her life. She even wants to fall into the deepest depths with him and doesn't mind if his hands were tainted or not. In my books, that's TRUE LOVE. There is a chance for both Kaname & Yuuki to reunite and fight for their love.

    Zero did end up with a girl... and it's not Kaname's fiancee. Sara wants Kaname dead so she had to use Zero as her white knight and create lies to Zero and make him believe that Kaname is responsible for his parents' death... a crime that Kaname did not commit. What happens if Maria comes to the scene and save Zero's life now that have drank Sara's poisonous blood?

    Thanks for the welcome!. Like I said is just my opinion, the way I see it. Of course Kaname loves Yuuki, there's no doubt of it, I just think Kaname will die in the end so Yuuki will be the only Kuran remaining and the HW is more than just a sensei for me, maybe we can see that story develop in the future (hope so). Besides we can see that his purposes are his main issues right now, leaving Yuuki and making her chase him, even fight him. The thing I don't get is why did Ruka used Zero as a halucination? so that way Kaname won't be the only one acting like a bad guy? (i know yuuki realized it was just a vision), she could have used anyone but that is just irrelevant haha. Anyways I just like Zero-Yuuki pairaing better. So I think there's a chance or at least that is want Hino leave us, a little bit of hope, for the Zeki fans. Even if it's minimum. That is for me but in the end who knows, only Matsuri Hino Smile


    You didn't answer my question. What happens if Maria comes to the scene and save Zero's life now that have drank Sara's poisonous blood?
    avatar
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Knightmare on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    You didn't answer my question. What happens if Maria comes to the scene and save Zero's life now that have drank Sara's poisonous blood?

    Maria can't. Maria is too weak to save anyone. So nothing happens. Its yuuki who will come to save the day.

    and you say Sara lies, but she only said that Kaname freed Shizuka. we don't know that's a lie, she has not yet lied to Zero as far as we know. and for every lie that sara has told, kaname has backed her up. so kaname is a liar. they both want to kill each other, just like shizuka and kaname wanted to kill each other. thats what purebloods do.

    zero isn't in love with sara. yuuki's blood will save him. so where does that leave the three of them then.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:56 am

    Knightmare wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:
    You didn't answer my question. What happens if Maria comes to the scene and save Zero's life now that have drank Sara's poisonous blood?

    Maria can't. Maria is too weak to save anyone. So nothing happens. Its yuuki who will come to save the day.

    and you say Sara lies, but she only said that Kaname freed Shizuka. we don't know that's a lie, she has not yet lied to Zero as far as we know. and for every lie that sara has told, kaname has backed her up. so kaname is a liar. they both want to kill each other, just like shizuka and kaname wanted to kill each other. thats what purebloods do.

    zero isn't in love with sara. yuuki's blood will save him. so where does that leave the three of them then.


    Except the fact that Yuuki can't save Zero. The only way for Zero to be saved is to drink the blood of his master. In conclusion, Yuuki doesn't qualify a match. Maria may be weak, but she's a relative to Hio.

    And I see that you're denying the fact about Sara. The undeniable truth to the matter is that Sara is indeed lying to Zero's face and make him believe that he's responsible. Sounds to me that you're a fan of Sara and want both her and Zero to win.

    Knightmare, I've only asked a question only to yuuki kiryuu... not you. This question has absolutely nothing to do with you or concerns you. In closing, your comment is invalid.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 pm

    sry but i don't find any evidence where yuuki said that she loves zero,does anyone have any evidence or image where she clearly called her as lover of zero????i am confused.

    catastrophy crazy help
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by aya-chan on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:53 pm

    Knightmare wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:
    You didn't answer my question. What happens if Maria comes to the scene and save Zero's life now that have drank Sara's poisonous blood?

    Maria can't. Maria is too weak to save anyone. So nothing happens. Its yuuki who will come to save the day.

    Not if she miracously has a viol with shizuka's blood - I think this is the best way to eliminate zero's chance of falling to level E.

    During manga hino put alot of hints about zero probability of falling to level E - the bracelet; the horses who became agitated.
    I think hino would use sara's blood as an excuse of zero falling to level E or to lose his sanity for a moment (not exactly a level E but close - enought to be tamed with the bracelet).


    and you say Sara lies, but she only said that Kaname freed Shizuka. we don't know that's a lie, she has not yet lied to Zero as far as we know. and for every lie that sara has told, kaname has backed her up. so kaname is a liar. they both want to kill each other, just like shizuka and kaname wanted to kill each other. thats what purebloods do.

    If sara told zero only that kaname freed shizuka I do not think it was a lie. However she didn't mention that shizuka escaped together with her lover.
    At this point zero believes shizuka's lover was death when she was released and after that she went to take her revenge.
    If she would have mentioned the whole truth zero's perception over that issue might have been different.


    lucykaede wrote:sry but i don't find any evidence where yuuki said that she loves zero,does anyone have any evidence or image where she clearly called her as lover of zero????i am confused.

    catastrophy crazy help

    You cannot find the eveidence where yuuki say she loves zero romantically because simply DOESN'T EXIST. You shouldn't be conffused anymore - you have no reason since manga doesn't support such an evidence.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:26 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:
    You didn't answer my question. What happens if Maria comes to the scene and save Zero's life now that have drank Sara's poisonous blood?

    Maria can't. Maria is too weak to save anyone. So nothing happens. Its yuuki who will come to save the day.

    Not if she miracously has a viol with shizuka's blood - I think this is the best way to eliminate zero's chance of falling to level E.

    During manga hino put alot of hints about zero probability of falling to level E - the bracelet; the horses who became agitated.
    I think hino would use sara's blood as an excuse of zero falling to level E or to lose his sanity for a moment (not exactly a level E but close - enought to be tamed with the bracelet).


    and you say Sara lies, but she only said that Kaname freed Shizuka. we don't know that's a lie, she has not yet lied to Zero as far as we know. and for every lie that sara has told, kaname has backed her up. so kaname is a liar. they both want to kill each other, just like shizuka and kaname wanted to kill each other. thats what purebloods do.

    If sara told zero only that kaname freed shizuka I do not think it was a lie. However she didn't mention that shizuka escaped together with her lover.
    At this point zero believes shizuka's lover was death when she was released and after that she went to take her revenge.
    If she would have mentioned the whole truth zero's perception over that issue might have been different.


    lucykaede wrote:sry but i don't find any evidence where yuuki said that she loves zero,does anyone have any evidence or image where she clearly called her as lover of zero????i am confused.

    catastrophy crazy help

    You cannot find the eveidence where yuuki say she loves zero romantically because simply DOESN'T EXIST. You shouldn't be conffused anymore - you have no reason since manga doesn't support such an evidence.


    if it doesn't exist then why there is love triangle then???? affraid
    avatar
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Bloodredhead on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 pm

    Well as a Yume my view on this is sort of obvious. I've always seen Yuuki's feelings for Zero between that of a friend and lover, (if that makes any sense) and i feel Yuuki's shown more it leans towards the freindship side then the other (though this is my own opinion others will disagree). So in answer to your question "Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?" its a no from me.

    Knightmare wrote:Maria can't. Maria is too weak to save anyone. So nothing happens.

    At this moment, as much as i would love Maria to give her blood to Zero, i have to agree that its unlikly Maria's blood could be used to help him. One reason for this being, is i doubt a nobles blood could overcome the power of a pureblood's. We know Maria is related to the Hio's and therefore Zero's master but is a weak nobles blood going to have any effect on that of a pureblood who has already devoured 2 other purebloods that we know of?

    We are yet to see how Sara's blood affects Zero. We have been shown how it drives Vampires to thirsting and can be controlling, but Zero himself has shown his capability of will power in over powering a pureblood's orders. I suppose we may have a match going on inside Zero between his own will and Sara's controlling blood. It's going to be quite a test for the hunter.

    I have my doubts however about Yuuki offering her blood, considering what she said to Maria a few chapters ago. I also doubt Zero asking her for blood considering how their relationship is at the moment, its not yet fully defined, i'd say its around allies at the moment though others may disagree to this. I don't see him asking for her blood or her offering unless we have another development that may tip the balance.

    aya-chan wrote:During manga hino put alot of hints about zero probability of falling to level E - the bracelet; the horses who became agitated.
    I think hino would use sara's blood as an excuse of zero falling to level E or to lose his sanity for a moment (not exactly a level E but close - enought to be tamed with the bracelet).

    It's a possibility really, some emphasis has been put on this, in the arc. We had Yuuki wondering about it herself when the new night class was being formed. Sara caught Zero thristing outside the dorms too. Personally i think he was stable, but treading on a thin line between stable and unstable.

    Hino's really got to address this issue i feel soon, as alot of her fans are going to continue to wonder i feel. Is Zero fine or is he not?
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:11 am

    right now everyone is busy in their own intention, no one has time for love.its that simple. aha
    kaname wants to kill purebloods. catastrophy
    zero may fall to level e
    and yuuki,i don't understand this character.actually noone can understand her.
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:36 am

    CandyRoxy7 wrote:If Matsuri Hino could do at least one useful thing, it would be for Zero to at least be aware that his feelings for Yuki are mutual. I mean, given the circumstances, odds are Yume is a possible "no-go", and Zero even questioned to himself why he still had hope. And that concludes how Kaname betrayed Yuki and decided to abandon her, whereas Kaname told Zero in the 1st arc, "You will not betray her".

    Of course not! Zero's zodiac sign is the dog, and the virtue that very well perceives the dog is loyalty. Yuki and Zero's "unbreakable bond" is a way of denoting how much they care for one another. And there have to be some signs in the 2nd arc that prove Zero still loves Yuki.
    Zero accepted Yuki's proposition in chapter 80 to "temporarily" protect Sara.

    So we can only imagine just what the heck is going on inside Zero's head. Oh and I don't know if this means anything, but does anyone else think that Zero looks a little worried on the last page of chapter 81?

    http://www.mangathat.com/vampire-knight/81/9033e

    I love how you thought of it that way! That gives it new meaning :O Kaname saying " You will not betray her..." I thought it was just because Kaname needed an extra hand on his side since at the time he needed Zero to defeat Rido.... but Kaname is one to think several steps ahead...and that might be what it was. Kaname knew he would have to "betray" Yuuki by abandoning her and he was leaning on the fact that Zero was her strongest ally and should remain so... Remember when Yuuki was turned pureblood and Kaname asked Zero "What will you do?" I think he was expecting Zero to stay on her side. Zero did keep his distance for awhile...but he is back on her side now. I don't think he ever hated her, he just wanted to distance himself from the girl he knew he couldn't be with... I agree it really would be a wonderful thing if Yuuki's feelings were mutual and realized by Zero. We know Yuuki still cares for Zero alot...but to what extent? " I'm sorry Zero... I'm not right for you." She knew his feelings...and she knows he dislikes vampires... Therefore she came to the conclusion that she is not right for him. She cares for him enough to realize that much. But...he's accepting her now isn't he? Her feelings could change and grow stronger if they re-establish the comfortable bond they once had. Which at this point is a definite possibility...
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by juliet on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 am

    Zero did keep his distance for awhile...but he is back on her side
    now.
    I don't think he ever hated her, he just wanted to distance himself from the girl he knew he couldn't be with...

    Now? Now he is on her side? How in terms of what? his actions do not show a support for Yuuki's causes but for his own. If he had remained by her side as you say, then he would have helped her seek the truth behind Kaname's actions or he would have interrogated and cornered Sara regarding the release of the tablets that endangered the NC and the DC as well, Yuuki was on the verge of losing her liability and the vision of the co-existence would have crashed.

    So how is he siding with her when he decides to conceal the truth regarding the creator of the tablets when Cross asks about it? or when he prefers to move Sara to the HA and take her blood (that he is supposed to know what it can do through the tablets?) He is risking a lot here. For what cause? Yuuki? I do not think so. So from where is this conclusion?

    You are talking about Kaname's betrayal...but Zero is not betraying Yuuki's ideals when he accepts to hunt down Kaname without even wondering what this can mean for Yuuki?

    I do not understand the way you are supporting it, and I am not stating all of these to blame Zero, but to put it down to a realistic perspective as the script reveals so far. Next chapter I can be wrong, but right NOW as you stated...I think that this perspective is far more realistic.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by yuuki kiryuu on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:
    You didn't answer my question. What happens if Maria comes to the scene and save Zero's life now that have drank Sara's poisonous blood?

    Maria can't. Maria is too weak to save anyone. So nothing happens. Its yuuki who will come to save the day.

    and you say Sara lies, but she only said that Kaname freed Shizuka. we don't know that's a lie, she has not yet lied to Zero as far as we know. and for every lie that sara has told, kaname has backed her up. so kaname is a liar. they both want to kill each other, just like shizuka and kaname wanted to kill each other. thats what purebloods do.

    zero isn't in love with sara. yuuki's blood will save him. so where does that leave the three of them then.


    Except the fact that Yuuki can't save Zero. The only way for Zero to be saved is to drink the blood of his master. In conclusion, Yuuki doesn't qualify a match. Maria may be weak, but she's a relative to Hio.

    And I see that you're denying the fact about Sara. The undeniable truth to the matter is that Sara is indeed lying to Zero's face and make him believe that he's responsible. Sounds to me that you're a fan of Sara and want both her and Zero to win.

    Knightmare, I've only asked a question only to yuuki kiryuu... not you. This question has absolutely nothing to do with you or concerns you. In closing, your comment is invalid.

    Well the truth is I didn't answer that question just because I didn't noticed it.. sorry Smile I'm a little distracted sometimes. But I guess that won't happen, I don't think Zero will allow to hurt Maria, I mean she is a little weak and that can totally or might harm her, and off course Hino will make Yuuki save the day. But if Maria can save Zero and if that is the only way to solve things, then I think is OK for me, that won't change things, because eventhough Zero and Ichiru are identical twins, Maria seems to have developed some feeling for Ichiru, we've seen that already and with Zero is just like he reminds her of his brother..so I don't know it can be a twist in the story but Zero loves Yuuki, he DOES love her, all we have seen so far is him struggling with his feelings and that he can not accept the fact that Yuuki is a pureblood. As far as we know the story is becoming so complex right now, can't say random things about either, Zero, Sara, Yuuki and Kaname, as it is for me I can't make a conclusion out of this because I will be surely be wrong. Lets just hope it turns out right for our trio
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by aya-chan on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 am

    yuuki kiryuu wrote:I don't think Zero will allow to hurt Maria, I mean she is a little weak and that can totally or might harm her,

    At first at thought that maria is a weak girl too, but since I saw how she carried hanadagi's guardian on her shoulders (potato sac style) makes me doubt her "weak" condition Razz

    Sponsored content

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 am