Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Share

    Rima echo
    Human

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Location : NY
    Warning Zone

    Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Rima echo on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:01 am

    First topic message reminder :

    If Matsuri Hino could do at least one useful thing, it would be for Zero to at least be aware that his feelings for Yuki are mutual. I mean, given the circumstances, odds are Yume is a possible "no-go", and Zero even questioned to himself why he still had hope. And that concludes how Kaname betrayed Yuki and decided to abandon her, whereas Kaname told Zero in the 1st arc, "You will not betray her".

    Of course not! Zero's zodiac sign is the dog, and the virtue that very well perceives the dog is loyalty. Yuki and Zero's "unbreakable bond" is a way of denoting how much they care for one another. And there have to be some signs in the 2nd arc that prove Zero still loves Yuki.
    Zero accepted Yuki's proposition in chapter 80 to "temporarily" protect Sara.

    So we can only imagine just what the heck is going on inside Zero's head. Oh and I don't know if this means anything, but does anyone else think that Zero looks a little worried on the last page of chapter 81?

    http://www.mangathat.com/vampire-knight/81/9033e

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by aya-chan on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 am

    yuuki kiryuu wrote:I don't think Zero will allow to hurt Maria, I mean she is a little weak and that can totally or might harm her,

    At first at thought that maria is a weak girl too, but since I saw how she carried hanadagi's guardian on her shoulders (potato sac style) makes me doubt her "weak" condition Razz

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    yuuki kiryuu wrote:I don't think Zero will allow to hurt Maria, I mean she is a little weak and that can totally or might harm her,

    At first at thought that maria is a weak girl too, but since I saw how she carried hanadagi's guardian on her shoulders (potato sac style) makes me doubt her "weak" condition Razz

    ditto^^ caught me by surprise! more to this girl than what meets the eye! can't wait to see her role in the upcoming events!

    TheNoisyNeutron
    Human

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2012-03-02
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by TheNoisyNeutron on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 am

    I don't think the feeling will come anytime soon. It is true that Yuuki and Zero have a closeness that can be seen as familiar and more on the friendship side, however the idea that she is totally in love with Zero remains to be seen (sadly). There is that one time that she told Kaname that part of her heart belonged to zero, and the part where Yuuki was jealous (to her surprise)of Maria's feelings towards Zero. Moments, of course that are still seen as unimportant to those you want to convince.

    Also, you want to keep in mind what is going on at the moment. Everyone is in the grey right now, there is no black or white. So technically love is not entirely on everyone's mind. Right now, they are more focused on getting all this violence together.

    However, this leads to this whole OTP battle mambo jumbo. Anyway, no I don't think Yuuki will confess anytime soon. In fact, I'm assuming that VK will have the cliche ending where Kaname dies and maybe even Yuuki and Zero die as well.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:56 am

    TheNoisyNeutron wrote:I don't think the feeling will come anytime soon. It is true that Yuuki and Zero have a closeness that can be seen as familiar and more on the friendship side, however the idea that she is totally in love with Zero remains to be seen (sadly). There is that one time that she told Kaname that part of her heart belonged to zero, and the part where Yuuki was jealous (to her surprise)of Maria's feelings towards Zero. Moments, of course that are still seen as unimportant to those you want to convince.

    Also, you want to keep in mind what is going on at the moment. Everyone is in the grey right now, there is no black or white. So technically love is not entirely on everyone's mind. Right now, they are more focused on getting all this violence together.

    However, this leads to this whole OTP battle mambo jumbo. Anyway, no I don't think Yuuki will confess anytime soon. In fact, I'm assuming that VK will have the cliche ending where Kaname dies and maybe even Yuuki and Zero die as well.

    if both kaname and zero dies then yuuki will have no reason to live but i still doubt yuuki is romantically in love with zero i mean its confusing for me,she said her half heart belongs to zero so i guess that meant romantic love then why she didn't abandon kaname if she loves zero so much??acc to what yuuki and zero knows kaname destroyed zero's life and in previous chapter he in illusion asked her to abandon him.so i don't think any confession in recent chapters.

    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2012-04-10
    Location : cross acdemy duh!
    Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Yuki_kuran12345 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:02 am

    yes, i think in the up and coming chapters she will confess to him about her feelings.
    kaname i think all ready knows so yeah i think she is having some thinking to do!

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:15 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Zero did keep his distance for awhile...but he is back on her side
    now.
    I don't think he ever hated her, he just wanted to distance himself from the girl he knew he couldn't be with...

    Now? Now he is on her side? How in terms of what? his actions do not show a support for Yuuki's causes but for his own. If he had remained by her side as you say, then he would have helped her seek the truth behind Kaname's actions or he would have interrogated and cornered Sara regarding the release of the tablets that endangered the NC and the DC as well, Yuuki was on the verge of losing her liability and the vision of the co-existence would have crashed.

    So how is he siding with her when he decides to conceal the truth regarding the creator of the tablets when Cross asks about it? or when he prefers to move Sara to the HA and take her blood (that he is supposed to know what it can do through the tablets?) He is risking a lot here. For what cause? Yuuki? I do not think so. So from where is this conclusion?

    You are talking about Kaname's betrayal...but Zero is not betraying Yuuki's ideals when he accepts to hunt down Kaname without even wondering what this can mean for Yuuki?

    I do not understand the way you are supporting it, and I am not stating all of these to blame Zero, but to put it down to a realistic perspective as the script reveals so far. Next chapter I can be wrong, but right NOW as you stated...I think that this perspective is far more realistic.

    I'm just going off of the scene that I saw the two together last... zero had just hugged the crying Yuuki, and then afterwards she told him "You go protect Sara and I'll go after Kaname. Don't worry, I won't be like before." Meaning she wouldn't let her emotions for Kaname get to her and be serious about confronting him...which she did. ^^ Yuuki told zero to go protect Sara... why? I don't recall him telling her about that. But he must have told her some of his plans for her to know that. Also he let Yuuki go after Kaname instead of going himself... Of course he will later, but right now they are in agreement. That is why I say zero's back on her side...

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by juliet on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:03 am

    I'm just going off of the scene that I saw the two together last... zero had just hugged the crying Yuuki, and then afterwards she told him "You go protect Sara and I'll go after Kaname. Don't worry, I won't be like before." Meaning she wouldn't let her emotions for Kaname get to her and be serious about confronting him...which she did. ^^

    Yuuki told zero to go protect Sara... why?
    I don't recall him telling her about that. But he must have told her some of his plans for her to know that. Also he let Yuuki go after Kaname instead of going himself... Of course he will later, but right now they are in agreement. That is why I say zero's back on her side...

    For the bolded part, I do not remember the dialogue and it is late for me here, to go and search it..not that it makes so much difference after all...because the point is not what Yuuki says but what Zero actually does and most significantly which side as you say he is now...

    Yuuki's?

    Sara's?

    His own?

    Yuuki told him to protect Sara (from kaname's threat at the current moment), she did not say "Go drink her blood and tell to Kaien to keep her interference with the tablets as a secret"...so what is Zero trying to achieve here and for what purpose?

    For Yuuki is perfectly normal to want to go after Kaname, we all saw her reaction and how she reminded his promises> this means that between them there is an unsorted emotional battle that they need to deal> she needs answers that no one else can give. Her nature is peaceful> she says "protect Sara" with all the bad doings that Sara did to her> how is it possible to want Kaname killed? if it was Kaname threaten, she would protect him as well. Therefore i do not see Zero siding (really siding) with her purposes and her pursuits. I see Zero standing to his own corner and playing his own game...

    Soon we will see if they shall remain foes or enemies...








    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:56 am

    juliet wrote:
    I'm just going off of the scene that I saw the two together last... zero had just hugged the crying Yuuki, and then afterwards she told him "You go protect Sara and I'll go after Kaname. Don't worry, I won't be like before." Meaning she wouldn't let her emotions for Kaname get to her and be serious about confronting him...which she did. ^^

    Yuuki told zero to go protect Sara... why?
    I don't recall him telling her about that. But he must have told her some of his plans for her to know that. Also he let Yuuki go after Kaname instead of going himself... Of course he will later, but right now they are in agreement. That is why I say zero's back on her side...

    For the bolded part, I do not remember the dialogue and it is late for me here, to go and search it..not that it makes so much difference after all...because the point is not what Yuuki says but what Zero actually does and most significantly which side as you say he is now...

    Yuuki's?

    Sara's?

    His own?

    Yuuki told him to protect Sara (from kaname's threat at the current moment), she did not say "Go drink her blood and tell to Kaien to keep her interference with the tablets as a secret"...so what is Zero trying to achieve here and for what purpose?

    For Yuuki is perfectly normal to want to go after Kaname, we all saw her reaction and how she reminded his promises> this means that between them there is an unsorted emotional battle that they need to deal> she needs answers that no one else can give. Her nature is peaceful> she says "protect Sara" with all the bad doings that Sara did to her> how is it possible to want Kaname killed? if it was Kaname threaten, she would protect him as well. Therefore i do not see Zero siding (really siding) with her purposes and her pursuits. I see Zero standing to his own corner and playing his own game...

    Soon we will see if they shall remain foes or enemies...



    Maybe I shouldn't have said "on her side" I didn't mean like an all-out team, I just meant it's obvious he's accepting her again. Obviously they won't both know what each others full intentions are because really, they haven't had a whole lot of interaction time. From just that short scene though Yuuki knows that Zero will protect Sara but she doesn't know to what extent or all of his plans just like she doesn't know all of Kaname's plans. Yuuki is out of the loop but who knows, she might have a trick or two up her sleeve too that we won't expect ;)

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by aya-chan on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:01 am

    juliet wrote:


    Yuuki told him to protect Sara (from kaname's threat at the current moment), she did not say "Go drink her blood and tell to Kaien to keep her interference with the tablets as a secret"...so what is Zero trying to achieve here and for what purpose?



    I just need to mention that zero decided to side with sara before yuuki saying to him "go and protect sara". before kaname's arrival zero covered up sara when kaien asked him about the blood tablets. Zero's decission was made before him hearing kaname's reason of releasing shizuka, and before yuuki asking him to protect sara.

    Not to mention that zero never questioned sara's words (Zero asked kaname why he released shizuka, and not if he released shizuka)- he took her words for right and did not bother to investigate if it's true or false.

    At the beginning of the second arc zero told kaien he would kill kaname if he would have an excuse - I guess sara provided him an excuse to kill kaname.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Maybe I shouldn't have said "on her side" I didn't mean like an all-out team, I just meant it's obvious he's accepting her again. Obviously they won't both know what each others full intentions are because really, they haven't had a whole lot of interaction time. From just that short scene though Yuuki knows that Zero will protect Sara but she doesn't know to what extent or all of his plans just like she doesn't know all of Kaname's plans. Yuuki is out of the loop but who knows, she might have a trick or two up her sleeve too that we won't expect ;)

    Weren't zekis the ones who claimed that zero and yuuki can communicate without using words, that they know each other from top to bottom, especially yuuki knowing zero the best? so how is it now possible for her to not know about "zero's way of protecting sara"?
    I guess they do not communicate so well after all Razz

    Rhyou
    Human

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Location : District 13
    Humor : Deffective
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Rhyou on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 am

    Simple, Zero would not betray Yukki even tho she is dead to him he still has hope to spare her and that thing going on with sara I mean common do you honestly think zero would would not kill her once shes the only pureblood left he's only by her side for convinince. If it means kill kaname he's all in. I'm certain either zero, ichijo, or yukki would end saras life.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 am

    Rhyou wrote:Simple, Zero would not betray Yukki even tho she is dead to him he still has hope to spare her and that thing going on with sara I mean common do you honestly think zero would would not kill her once shes the only pureblood left he's only by her side for convinince. If it means kill kaname he's all in. I'm certain either zero, ichijo, or yukki would end saras life.

    exactly i think zero's plan is first killing kaname and then killing sara ,he hates purebloods furious .except yuuki he wants to kill every single one of them just like kaname almost.. .i will love to see takuma killing sara shy ,she has been so cruel to him ,i want kaname and takuma's friendship back .hey can this be possible that real villain who is playing chess game with kaname is actually ichiru(that gf of takuma)maybe he didn't died.

    Dragonsrose15
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2012-07-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Dragonsrose15 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:42 am

    Well, one way or the other, Yuuki has to resolve the feelings she has for Zero. If she decides that her feelings for Zero are stronger than what she feels for Kaname, then she'll have to tell Zero. If Kaname is the one she chooses, then she'll resolve with Kaname. Zeki is not dead yet and neither is Yume.

    As a Zeki shipper though, I'm really rooting for her to tell Zero how she feels about him.

    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 am

    Dragonsrose15 wrote:Well, one way or the other, Yuuki has to resolve the feelings she has for Zero. If she decides that her feelings for Zero are stronger than what she feels for Kaname, then she'll have to tell Zero. If Kaname is the one she chooses, then she'll resolve with Kaname. Zeki is not dead yet and neither is Yume.

    As a Zeki shipper though, I'm really rooting for her to tell Zero how she feels about him.

    we actually don't know her feelings for zero yet.she loves kaname,its far more than clear now but about zero i am not sure.guess we will know about it when zero will drink from yuuki.it is gonna happen,i presume it. scratch

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:26 am

    i think zero thinks that yuuki had feelings for him because in recent chapter he said what we felt and not him so he definitely thinks that yuuki had love feelings for him but not as much as kaname.this is the side effect of reading translations,it always confuses me. Sad

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by aya-chan on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:05 pm

    lucykaede wrote:i think zero thinks that yuuki had feelings for him because in recent chapter he said what we felt and not him so he definitely thinks that yuuki had love feelings for him but not as much as kaname.this is the side effect of reading translations,it always confuses me. Sad

    Since you're still in the dark and didn't find out the actual line said by zero in the last chapter...

    zero = If the beginning was plotted,"

    zero = "that night of our encounter was plotted, too, wasn't it?"

    zero = "How can you say that until now what I thought and felt were not plotted?"

    zero = "...I want an answer to all such things."

    How you can see does not exist "we" but "I". zero is talking on his behalf and not yuuki's.

    And by the way, the chinese raw does not contain the words "for each other", nor the japanese raw.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:48 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:i think zero thinks that yuuki had feelings for him because in recent chapter he said what we felt and not him so he definitely thinks that yuuki had love feelings for him but not as much as kaname.this is the side effect of reading translations,it always confuses me. Sad

    Since you're still in the dark and didn't find out the actual line said by zero in the last chapter...

    zero = If the beginning was plotted,"

    zero = "that night of our encounter was plotted, too, wasn't it?"

    zero = "How can you say that until now what I thought and felt were not plotted?"

    zero = "...I want an answer to all such things."

    How you can see does not exist "we" but "I". zero is talking on his behalf and not yuuki's.

    And by the way, the chinese raw does not contain the words "for each other", nor the japanese raw.

    oh Shocked
    but mangahere and mangareader both translated we at place of i.
    well okay i believe you.thank you.and yeah they are not talking for each other,i misunderstood it with we thing.ah my usual self. Evil or Very Mad

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by juliet on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:44 pm

    So Zero considers that perhaps his feelings over Yuuki to be fake because they were plotted? does it sound like this or is this my idea?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by mariangie on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:25 am

    Yes , Zero is considering his feelings for Yuuki as fake . Because he thinks he felt to pureblood's charisma . The main reason most pureblood / non - pureblood love romantic relations didn't work . Because there is always the doubt of the non - pureblood feeling for the pureblood are only an illusion ; secundary to that pureblood charisma .

    The interesting thing is , Yuuki has no charisma . This is probably as side effect of her unique pureblood power of breaking spells . This means Zero never felt for a spell to make him love Yuuki .

    This means one of 2 things . Zero's love for her is real . Or he felt for her as friend only and confuses his friendship feelings for her as romantic love . ( More inclined to Zero really felt in love with Yuuki . )

    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Location : Wherever location I am at the time :)
    Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Fine of Fate on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:36 am

    It might not be Yuki's powers, but the fact that she simply didn't grow up as a pb.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:25 am

    mariangie wrote:Yes , Zero is considering his feelings for Yuuki as fake . Because he thinks he felt to pureblood's charisma . The main reason most pureblood / non - pureblood love romantic relations didn't work . Because there is always the doubt of the non - pureblood feeling for the pureblood are only an illusion ; secundary to that pureblood charisma .

    The interesting thing is , Yuuki has no charisma . This is probably as side effect of her unique pureblood power of breaking spells . This means Zero never felt for a spell to make him love Yuuki .

    This means one of 2 things . Zero's love for her is real . Or he felt for her as friend only and confuses his friendship feelings for her as romantic love . ( More inclined to Zero really felt in love with Yuuki . )


    zero fell in love with yuuki,no question on that part,but why yuuki felt compassion for zero?is she a nun,sometimes her pacifism goes too far. scratch

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by mariangie on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:27 am

    it's Yuuki's nature . The " gentle princess " nature her name reflects .

    But if you remember . Yuuki did said one of her reasons for caring for Zero was to forget she was without a real family nor memories of her own past . To help someone who was more damaged than her . So not all her reasons were completely altruist .

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 am

    mariangie wrote:it's Yuuki's nature . The " gentle princess " nature her name reflects .

    But if you remember . Yuuki did said one of her reasons for caring for Zero was to forget she was without a real family nor memories of her own past . To help someone who was more damaged than her . So not all her reasons were completely altruist .

    yes but sometimes it becomes a bit annoying,world is very cruel like kaname say,you can't survive in this world with only compassion in your heart.

    nausica
    Human

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2012-10-02
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by nausica on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:54 am

    juliet wrote:So Zero considers that perhaps his feelings over Yuuki to be fake because they were plotted? does it sound like this or is this my idea?

    Hello, Juliet, based on what I read online from some Japanese blogs, some fans did feel that line was about Zero's fearing that his feelings for Yuuki and his thought were just setup. He came along with Yuuki to pursue the answer himself. Also, some Japanese Zeki fan felt the line "私は零とは生きられない" (I can't live with Zero) is like a knife poking into their heart and felt dying after reading her next line "私は枢のもので" (I belong to Kaname). On the contrary, there are Japanese Zeki fans believing that "私は零とは生きられない" (I can't live with Zero) implied Yuuki wanting to live with Zero but she can't because their lifespan is different and she is Kaname's financee. Still, some Japanese Yume/Kaname fans believe the YUME endgame and the love for YUME is unbreakable.

    I am a strong YUME fan so I agree myself that both Yuuki and Kaname will overcome their obstacle and strengthen their love at the end. king

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 am

    nausica wrote:
    juliet wrote:So Zero considers that perhaps his feelings over Yuuki to be fake because they were plotted? does it sound like this or is this my idea?

    Hello, Juliet, based on what I read online from some Japanese blogs, some fans did feel that line was about Zero's fearing that his feelings for Yuuki and his thought were just setup. He came along with Yuuki to pursue the answer himself. Also, some Japanese Zeki fan felt the line "私は零とは生きられない" (I can't live with Zero) is like a knife poking into their heart and felt dying after reading her next line "私は枢のもので" (I belong to Kaname). On the contrary, there are Japanese Zeki fans believing that "私は零とは生きられない" (I can't live with Zero) implied Yuuki wanting to live with Zero but she can't because their lifespan is different and she is Kaname's financee. Still, some Japanese Yume/Kaname fans believe the YUME endgame and the love for YUME is unbreakable.

    I am a strong YUME fan so I agree myself that both Yuuki and Kaname will overcome their obstacle and strengthen their love at the end. king


    i need a line like hey zero, i won't hate kaname even if he kills you.then it will be a yume endgame for me.till no one can be 100% syre,

    nausica
    Human

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2012-10-02
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by nausica on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:12 am

    lucykaede wrote:
    i need a line like hey zero, i won't hate kaname even if he kills you.then it will be a yume endgame for me.till no one can be 100% syre,

    Yume can still be an endgame regardless Zero still hates Kaname or wanting to kill him. It's Yuuki who's the one influencing how this LT - Kaname<--mutual-->Yuuki<---one-sided--Zero - ends.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by juliet on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:52 am

    nausica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    i need a line like hey zero, i won't hate kaname even if he kills you.then it will be a yume endgame for me.till no one can be 100% syre,

    Yume can still be an endgame regardless Zero still hates Kaname or wanting to kill him. It's Yuuki who's the one influencing how this LT - Kaname<--mutual-->Yuuki<---one-sided--Zero - ends.

    Hello Nausika, and welcome. I am not sure even for the one sided to be honest. Zero talked about his feelings some chapters ago, he said that there was almost nothing there than fragments. Yuuki still did not get such info from his blood that as we know is a main source of indicative clues about feelings, so the script shows that this is not eros the case here enough to support or hold anymore a love triangle.

    I think that Zero has progressed his feelings into a more pure love state, dropping passion behind. I saw compassion, hope, effort to be there, in the last chapter but that does not convince me, yet at least, for stronger feelings. Apparently he has to do something more as of a character in order to claim Yuuki as a lover...now he is not into that state.







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Sponsored content

    Re: Do you think Zero will ever find out Yuki loves him as well?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:10 pm


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:10 pm