Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

abandon kaname

Poll

is yuuki is going to abandon kaname??

[ 3 ]
    23% [23%] 
    [ 10 ]
    77% [77%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 13

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

abandon kaname

Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:04 am

so guys what are your thoughts on this

norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Re: abandon kaname

Post by norngpinky on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:08 am

No, I highly doubt this.

She chose to be with him and she said she will be by his side. Though that doesn't mean she is going to agree to whatever he is doing. Like Kaname said though, if he is not going to be with Yuki he'd rather he kills her or she kills him. If it is leading up to this, I don't think either one of the two will be able to do it >.<

Just like Yuki said she will always be Zero's ally. She's not the kind of person who would go back on her words.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:42 am

norngpinky wrote:No, I highly doubt this.

She chose to be with him and she said she will be by his side. Though that doesn't mean she is going to agree to whatever he is doing. Like Kaname said though, if he is not going to be with Yuki he'd rather he kills her or she kills him. If it is leading up to this, I don't think either one of the two will be able to do it >.<

Just like Yuki said she will always be Zero's ally. She's not the kind of person who would go back on her words.

i too hope that she won't abondon him but hino has dragged this too much,now she really needs to reveal what his true intentions are.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:24 pm

guys more comments because i wanna know your opinions.

stuffs
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by stuffs on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 pm

i really don't want to say anything coz people these days like to criticize me

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Nope. I do not see any reason thus far which can support such development.
    First of all isn’t in Yuuki’s character and second she clearly answered to this question in the last chapter >> “I’m not throwing you away”.

She asked him to kill her if he wants to abandon her … (knowing that he couldn't)
    So I do not know what more she had to say to convey her feelings that she cannot live without him.

Furthermore in chapter 79 we saw Yuuki realizing that she is the root of Kaname’s doings >>
    Yuuki: I think I understand now … If I trace the roots I’m definitely a part of it … for this reason I must stop Kaname …
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/31
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/32

There are many things that Yuuki have to find out on her own.
    From one hand she sees Kaname to say and done things contradictory with what she knew thus far … things that naturally can make her wavering and doubting in the process. However we know for a fact that Kaname lied … for example that he killed Ouri …
    But, as Yuuki found out that it was Sara who attacked on Hanadagi’s coffin and made her realize that it wasn’t Kaname … in the same way little by little I think she will discover the whole truth.

Thus, since that for the time being, hearing the worst from and for Kaname, knowing only fragments from the bigger picture and still doesn’t want to given up on him, learning later the whole truth I cannot see how she can change her mind.

What I see is that Yuuki’s firmly feelings and faith will be her lead … her motivation.

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:42 pm

@Nina: Agree with all you have said! cheers

I too don't see Yuuki abanding Kaname, one of course is to do with her words this chapters and two is thats not Yuuki really, its not part of her character to abandon someone she cares about.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:47 pm

nina i heart your comment and i also don't want yuuki abandoning kaname but why the heck kaname is gaining all the hate for the sins he hasn't committed.poor guy,i bet when yuuki and zero too will know the truth they will feel ashamed of them because kaname is the one who cares the most about humans and their existence and specially yuuki.i bet he didn't killed aido dono as well because i have a belief that it was an illusion.i just want yume to reunite.

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:17 pm

lucykaede wrote: nina i heart your comment and i also don't want yuuki abandoning kaname but why the heck kaname is gaining all the hate for the sins he hasn't committed.

Because he indeed wants to crush her feelings and the dream to live together for eternity as she asked him to.
    For me this is one proof (out of many) that Kaname knows pretty well Yuuki’s feelings >> “the flower that blooms only for him”. If Yuuki didn’t love him so much then I do not see any reason for all this acting and lies. Also, if he indeed was a bad man (as he claims), why the need to lie and take upon his shoulders, sins that aren’t his? I mean in the end when would be revealed his ‘’evilness” wouldn’t be enough for Yuuki to abandon him?
    Or he is afraid that when Yuuki finds out the whole truth will be so devastated (if he is dead) that she won’t be able to stand it thus he must make her ‘’hate’’ him; covering also the truth with lies?

So if he has to let her go (for unknown reason thus far) he have to make her give up and the only way is to make her believe that he’s not the man that she loves.

Personally I believe that Kaname sees in front of him a dead-end … so instead of jeopardizing Yuuki’s safety he chooses to sacrifice their dream for a life together.
    If so, ofc he would have no reason to go on living … a life without Yuuki has no meaning for him.

Now what drives him there; why he is so afraid or certain that Yuuki might lose her life I think is part of the mystery (maybe even the answer lies on his unrevealed past) and probably we (as readers) will discover it along with Yuuki.
    I hardly can believe that Hino-sensei didn’t save a big revelation for the climax as she had done for example in the 1st arc by revealing Yuuki’s true nature.

i bet when yuuki and zero too will know the truth they will feel ashamed of them because kaname is the one who cares the most about humans and their existence and specially yuuki.

Yuuki has no reason to feel ashamed … she would have if she abandoned him and later found out the truth. But since she still fights and believe in him I do not see any reason for that.

About Zero … hm … the situation is more complicated. It depends of what he’ll do from now on after he drank from Sara. If he indeed is blindly driven out of his personal vendetta and move on killing Kaname then I suppose when he’ll find out that he was manipulated by her then he won’t feel ‘’happy’’ about it.
    I have said in another thread that if Zero could take a step back and see the situation stripped from his hate for Kaname (something that Sara used in her favor) he would have been able to detect one thing > that both Kaname and Sara are lying however with one big difference … Sara’s lies are absolving her, while Kaname’s are convicting him. Solely from that and only he could have the answer.
    So he could at least take the time and wonder about it rather than rushing on desperate moves such as covering Sara about the tablets or drinking from her while he knows what her blood has caused thus far to the users.

In short he had to make a decision … and if the things are as it seem then he made the worst possible one > to trust Sara’s sayings and I repeat IF this is the case.
    However there are excuses for him … for example probably he doesn’t know that Shizuka escaped together with her ex-human lover hence she didn’t have a reason to attack his family.
    Thus I believe that when Sara’s doings will be revealed then he’ll change his stance … I just hope it won’t be so late for him …

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 am

nina wrote:
    lucykaede wrote: nina i heart your comment and i also don't want yuuki abandoning kaname but why the heck kaname is gaining all the hate for the sins he hasn't committed.

Because he indeed wants to crush her feelings and the dream to live together for eternity as she asked him to.
    For me this is one proof (out of many) that Kaname knows pretty well Yuuki’s feelings >> “the flower that blooms only for him”. If Yuuki didn’t love him so much then I do not see any reason for all this acting and lies. Also, if he indeed was a bad man (as he claims), why the need to lie and take upon his shoulders, sins that aren’t his? I mean in the end when would be revealed his ‘’evilness” wouldn’t be enough for Yuuki to abandon him?
    Or he is afraid that when Yuuki finds out the whole truth will be so devastated (if he is dead) that she won’t be able to stand it thus he must make her ‘’hate’’ him; covering also the truth with lies?

So if he has to let her go (for unknown reason thus far) he have to make her give up and the only way is to make her believe that he’s not the man that she loves.

Personally I believe that Kaname sees in front of him a dead-end … so instead of jeopardizing Yuuki’s safety he chooses to sacrifice their dream for a life together.
    If so, ofc he would have no reason to go on living … a life without Yuuki has no meaning for him.

Now what drives him there; why he is so afraid or certain that Yuuki might lose her life I think is part of the mystery (maybe even the answer lies on his unrevealed past) and probably we (as readers) will discover it along with Yuuki.
    I hardly can believe that Hino-sensei didn’t save a big revelation for the climax as she had done for example in the 1st arc by revealing Yuuki’s true nature.

i bet when yuuki and zero too will know the truth they will feel ashamed of them because kaname is the one who cares the most about humans and their existence and specially yuuki.

Yuuki has no reason to feel ashamed … she would have if she abandoned him and later found out the truth. But since she still fights and believe in him I do not see any reason for that.

About Zero … hm … the situation is more complicated. It depends of what he’ll do from now on after he drank from Sara. If he indeed is blindly driven out of his personal vendetta and move on killing Kaname then I suppose when he’ll find out that he was manipulated by her then he won’t feel ‘’happy’’ about it.
    I have said in another thread that if Zero could take a step back and see the situation stripped from his hate for Kaname (something that Sara used in her favor) he would have been able to detect one thing > that both Kaname and Sara are lying however with one big difference … Sara’s lies are absolving her, while Kaname’s are convicting him. Solely from that and only he could have the answer.
    So he could at least take the time and wonder about it rather than rushing on desperate moves such as covering Sara about the tablets or drinking from her while he knows what her blood has caused thus far to the users.

In short he had to make a decision … and if the things are as it seem then he made the worst possible one > to trust Sara’s sayings and I repeat IF this is the case.
    However there are excuses for him … for example probably he doesn’t know that Shizuka escaped together with her ex-human lover hence she didn’t have a reason to attack his family.
    Thus I believe that when Sara’s doings will be revealed then he’ll change his stance … I just hope it won’t be so late for him …

nina you are awesome in explaining thins,you gave me a hope but i feel that in climax if not yuuki then zero will definitely feel ashamed as i know that kaname cares the most about humans and yuuki.i hope too to zero to know the actual truth and starting believing in kaname again if not fully,if he can't remove his hate then atleast make him tolerable to him.i want to know what hino sensai big secret is.oh god i just can't wait for the climax.usually manga fans wish it should not be over but we wish it should be over soon to know the real truth.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 26, 2012 6:42 pm

yuuki abandoned kaname and most of the people answered no.ironic isn't it??

Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning Zone

Post by Li.llium on Sat May 26, 2012 7:19 pm

1. It was Kaname who decided to leave her. It was HE who came out first, regardless of the reason.

2. In chapter 82, Yuki says she wants to be next to Kaname.

3. In this chapter, she says it will be the day when they will leave the deep forest. This includes Kaname.

4. Separate your fan thinking, because there must be coherence in Yuki. She represents justice.

Yuki saw Kaname killing the father of her friend.Kaname has confirmed that he participated in the Kiryu event.Yuki saw Kaname trying to hurt Zero and reaching Ruka.Remember that until chapter 83, even though Kaname participated including the transformation of Zero, she wanted to be beside him, she trusted him as Kaien says. The only one who kept himself away from Yuki is Kaname. No matter the reasons here in the evaluation of Yuki, because this was a Kaname´s decision
    For Yuki, it is completely acceptable to want to stop a person who caused so much suffering. Remember that Yuki is not you that has a complete view of history, because you're reading and seeing everything.

In this context, if Yuki had not fought against Kaname, I would be ashamed of her. I found absurd her reaction when she saw Kaname killed Nagamichi. A weak reaction, I was ashamed of her. In other words: Yuki fought hard to don´t fight against Kaname.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Li.llium wrote:
    1. It was Kaname who decided to leave her. It was HE who came out first, regardless of the reason.

2. In chapter 82, Yuki says she wants to be next to Kaname.

3. In this chapter, she says it will be the day when they will leave the deep forest. This includes Kaname.

4. Separate your fan thinking, because there must be coherence in Yuki. She represents justice.

Yuki saw Kaname killing the father of her friend.Kaname has confirmed that he participated in the Kiryu event.Yuki saw Kaname trying to hurt Zero and reaching Ruka.Remember that until chapter 83, even though Kaname participated including the transformation of Zero, she wanted to be beside him, she trusted him as Kaien says. The only one who kept himself away from Yuki is Kaname. No matter the reasons here in the evaluation of Yuki, because this was a Kaname´s decision
    For Yuki, it is completely acceptable to want to stop a person who caused so much suffering. Remember that Yuki is not you that has a complete view of history, because you're reading and seeing everything.

In this context, if Yuki had not fought against Kaname, I would be ashamed of her. I found absurd her reaction when she saw Kaname killed Nagamichi. A weak reaction, I was ashamed of her. In other words: Yuki fought hard to don´t fight against Kaname.
    i know what everything to said and these things are right but still yuuki don't have to kill kaname without knowing the reasons.

Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning Zone

Post by Li.llium on Sat May 26, 2012 7:30 pm

HE TOLD her his reasons. And she isn´t trying to kill him, she wants to STOP him. It´s different. I´ll stop now, it´s useless =_=

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Li.llium wrote:HE TOLD her his reasons. And she isn´t trying to kill him, she wants to STOP him. It´s different. I´ll stop now, it´s useless =_=

okay okay................i agree with you.you are right yaar.but kaname will be killed,he wants that and i think yuuki will do it.

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Sun May 27, 2012 7:29 am

Well , the question was : is yuuki is going to abandon kaname??

And Kaname leave her first . So the people who answer the post "no" are correct .

In a longer answer . Yuuki accepted Kaname broken with her in chapter 83 . She got hearbroken . Cut her hair . But this doesn't mean she decided to abandom Kaname .

If Yuuki decided to leave Kaname for good . She would just walk away and let him do what he wanted . Or decided to kill Kaname on the spot . As she has to know there is no chance for redemption for him .

In a little clue here about Yuuki not dismissing Kaname :

もしかしたらもう貴方に私の髪が絡みつくことはないかもしれない = "Maybe, my hair will not get twined around by you any more."...

The clue here is the word " maybe " . If Yuuki had dismissed Kaname for good . She would had said "Never " Kaname will twined her hair .

She continues her choice to stop Kaname from his dark road of perdition . And even now she will want a way to make justice prevail and saving him from all those wrong choices .

But for Yuuki to kill Kaname . She has to know all the facts about why he acted these last months . Or the result be kill before , ask later philosophy ( same one as Zero's in the past ) .

Okay . What I'm mean here is Yuuki will need almost all the information of why Kaname is doing what he is doing . A way for her to get a lot of information could be if she is smart enough to tie loose shoes . Ex : the basic info of Kaname lying to her .

Another way will be if Yuuki could directly ask HW about HW and Kaname's past . This could sound weird . But Hino has a huge record ( well , only her 2 longest mangas prior to V. K. ) of making the female protagonist talking with her female ancestor spirit . In V. K. there is the insinuation Artemis , Bloody Rose and most probably the anti - vampire weapons' furnace all having part of HW's soul residing in them . And Kaname asking Yuuki if she had " talk " to Artemis .

When Yuuki at last talked to HW's spirit . This will the moment Yuuki will get the real truth about why Kaname is killing the purebloods . Or if there is some other hidden agenda . ( By the way . I'm expecting to know her real name at last . ) Of course HW don't know the whole past of Kaname's . As she died before Kaname become king . But there will be enough information about Kaname's original personality to be used by Yuuki near the time Kaname ask her to kill him at last . For Yuuki making her choice of killing or not Kaname .

Another way could be if Aido - dono is alive . He also knew a lot of information that could be usefull to Yuuki .

A wild card that could be helful I think is Touma . He is a older vampire than he appears to be . So he could know information about the time Kaname was Vampire King .

Of course the best source would be Kaname . But he will hide as much as he can from Yuuki .

Rido is one with a ton of information to Yuuki . But this one will not reveal anything until near the end . As he is hiding inside Kaname's .

Ruka and Akatsuki will offer their bunch of random stuff to Yuuki . To make her think if Kaname is really the evil and crazy man he is trying to protrait .

In the case Takuma is not killed in the next 3 to 5 chapters .( I'll hope he don't .) He also has to offer Yuuki some great info .

Even the evil Sara . If she survives , has to offers some hints to Yuuki about Kaname's actions .

One I suppose has a lot of information about Kaname as Vampire King is Isaya . But I have my doubts with him .( Can't keep him from thinking he could be the real secret last boss .) So I imagine him giving most good information about Kaname . But missing a little details . The big ones .

Hanabusa , Cross and Zero know bits of info about Kaname . But I'm expect Zero / Hanabusa more as helping Yuuki tying information together .

I did think the most climatic scene in V. K. will be the time Kaname ask her to kill him at last .( By the way , it won't be in the next 5 to 10 chapters .) Yuuki's choice on this one would determine most of the outcome of V. K. If she decided to save him , the end is Yume . If she decides to kill him . The end could almost anything . Not exactly Zeki , by the way . As a good one could be Yuuki and Kaname dead , Zero alive as human in this scenario.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:33 pm

hino in very beginning said that this manga is a tragic one and tragic story don't get happy endings.somehow thing will be sorted in the end but yume happy ending won't justify it.yuuki can't be dead,i know it sounds stupid but there are chances of her and zero to become humans again like it was all a dream,remember the line,i will show you a sweet dream next time.but i hope not because that will make this epic manga really cheap.on the whole i am pretty much sure there won't be a yume endgame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:37 pm