Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Share

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight 82! RAWS!!! And first translation!

    Post by nina on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Here is the link >>

    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1539502332

    All the credits to chinese team! cheers

    First translation >> http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/993114.html

    All the credits to senbyafanatic!!!!


    Last edited by nina on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 pm

    Don't kill me yumes...

    Agreed sassy. Kaname really is acting awful and cruel to everyone. I consider him a villain now. I'm sick of him...I think that Zero got power from sara because he and yuuki decided they needed to stop him. Zero obviously can't defeat kaname without power so he needed to drink her blood. When will you guys understand that he's NOT siding with sara? my god guys..come on. yuuki told him to temporarily defend sara and that's what he did. But in this chapter, he stated he's his OWN master. Why would zero ever side with a pureblood? I'm sure he only kept her from being killed so that he could get information from her. sara told zero that kaname ruined his life, which i think is true because Ruka ended up making zero say that in the illusion as well and didn't hear anything from kaname. but anyway, about the "gentle" part. It's been shown by someone that the translation is actually yuuki saying she wants ruka to return to her gentle side. she's not saying kaname is gentle. and "going to his side" most likely means going to kaname to go AGAINST him. and kaname DID want to kill zero as much as zero wanted to kill kaname...I think that kaname about to kill zero in front of yuuki is an awful thing to do to her since yuuki cares so much about zero. Kaname KNOWS she cares about him yet intended to kill him right in front of her. That's awful. Yumes might not be able to see it, but at this point, yume pretty much can't be the endgame. It looks like hino has been setting up zeki and it seems zero and yuuki might team up. Yuuki is going AGAINST kaname so I don't think there's any chance of her being with him in the end. I don't care if i get hate from you guys...This is how I'm interpreting it. I don't intend to argue with any of you since I've already gotten enough arguments from you guys before and they never ended well -_-

    Rikana-hime
    Human

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : Manga's heaven
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by Rikana-hime on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 pm

    iiXerxes wrote:Don't kill me yumes...

    Agreed sassy. Kaname really is acting awful and cruel to everyone. I consider him a villain now. I'm sick of him...I think that Zero got power from sara because he and yuuki decided they needed to stop him. Zero obviously can't defeat kaname without power so he needed to drink her blood. When will you guys understand that he's NOT siding with sara? my god guys..come on. yuuki told him to temporarily defend sara and that's what he did. But in this chapter, he stated he's his OWN master. Why would zero ever side with a pureblood? I'm sure he only kept her from being killed so that he could get information from her. sara told zero that kaname ruined his life, which i think is true because Ruka ended up making zero say that in the illusion as well and didn't hear anything from kaname. but anyway, about the "gentle" part. It's been shown by someone that the translation is actually yuuki saying she wants ruka to return to her gentle side. she's not saying kaname is gentle. and "going to his side" most likely means going to kaname to go AGAINST him. and kaname DID want to kill zero as much as zero wanted to kill kaname...I think that kaname about to kill zero in front of yuuki is an awful thing to do to her since yuuki cares so much about zero. Kaname KNOWS she cares about him yet intended to kill him right in front of her. That's awful. Yumes might not be able to see it, but at this point, yume pretty much can't be the endgame. It looks like hino has been setting up zeki and it seems zero and yuuki might team up. Yuuki is going AGAINST kaname so I don't think there's any chance of her being with him in the end. I don't care if i get hate from you guys...This is how I'm interpreting it. I don't intend to argue with any of you since I've already gotten enough arguments from you guys before and they never ended well -_-
    From SGK's blog : http://sagakure.livejournal.com/376858.html
    "In any case, their fight gets interrupted by Luca, who throws herself between them and ends up getting hurt on Kaname's sword. D:
    (After an also-fanservicey-talk with Yuuki, in which Yuuki demands that Luca returns Kaname to her! 8D "

    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:34 pm

    Rikana-hime wrote:From SGK's blog : http://sagakure.livejournal.com/376858.html
    "In any case, their fight gets interrupted by Luca, who throws herself between them and ends up getting hurt on Kaname's sword. D:
    (After an also-fanservicey-talk with Yuuki, in which Yuuki demands that Luca returns Kaname to her! 8D "

    Correct translation from the spanish translation to english:

    26:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san. Kaien-Senpai...
    Ruka: I can't believe that even hurt, you came here... Why you didn't succumb to the illusion?
    Ruka: Akatsuki.
    Kaien: I'll stop her.
    Yuuki: why? the answer is easy.

    27:
    Yuuki: Because I have to go... I have to go to his side...
    Ruka: Akatsuki don't hurt her.
    Kaien: I know.
    Yuuki: I'll overlook this, so please Ruka-san release yourself from all the burden you're carrying

    28:
    Yuuki: please, let the gentle person who believes in herself come back.


    Not to mention it makes more sense because why would yuuki call him gentle at a time like this...It's directed towards Ruka. I've never liked SGK's translation either. She always views it in the wrong way IMO.

    Rikana-hime
    Human

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : Manga's heaven
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by Rikana-hime on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:38 pm

    iiXerxes wrote:
    Rikana-hime wrote:From SGK's blog : http://sagakure.livejournal.com/376858.html
    "In any case, their fight gets interrupted by Luca, who throws herself between them and ends up getting hurt on Kaname's sword. D:
    (After an also-fanservicey-talk with Yuuki, in which Yuuki demands that Luca returns Kaname to her! 8D "

    Correct translation from the spanish translation to english:

    26:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san. Kaien-Senpai...
    Ruka: I can't believe that even hurt, you came here... Why you didn't succumb to the illusion?
    Ruka: Akatsuki.
    Kaien: I'll stop her.
    Yuuki: why? the answer is easy.

    27:
    Yuuki: Because I have to go... I have to go to his side...
    Ruka: Akatsuki don't hurt her.
    Kaien: I know.
    Yuuki: I'll overlook this, so please Ruka-san release yourself from all the burden you're carrying

    28:
    Yuuki: please, let the gentle person who believes in herself come back.


    Not to mention it makes more sense because why would yuuki call him gentle at a time like this...It's directed towards Ruka.
    spanish translation dosen't mean always right.We still need the Jappanese one instead.I think that person's blog I gave you has it

    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:41 pm

    Rikana-hime wrote:spanish translation dosen't mean always right.We still need the Jappanese one instead

    It's most likely right i think. I think that translation of it is the most reliable. I was talking to some vk fans before and one of them could read the chinese scans and thought it was directed towards ruka too. But I guess we should wait for the english scans.

    Kat's translation says: "Ruka reminds Kain not to hurt Yuuki. Yuuki insists that she will pass through so that Ruka can free herself. She asks Ruka to please give that kind person, who depends on her [Ruka], back to her [Yuuki]"

    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 56
    Join date : 2012-04-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Zeki final!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by msa-x on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:28 pm

    At the spanish translation it's not sure for who it's the comment of yuuki. But sadly...I think is for kaname T__T

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by juliet on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:46 pm

    i think we should wait for the japanese version to be certain, after all there nothing especially significant about the line that affects the plot...

    anyway i think that the chapter leaves us hanging there with the question what happened? is Ruka hurt or zero?

    I would be sorry for Ruka but for Zero he was asking for that...

    can't believe that he went to kill Kaname...on what grounds?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by nina on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

    @ iiXerxes

    Your state of denial just proves that the REALITY is so unfavorable for you.

    The line is >> ..."That person who relies on Ruka-san's gentleness, please give him back to me." << translated from the Chinese raws from another translator fluent to Chinese.

    The only difference is that Yuuki addresses the word “gentle” to Ruka and not to Kaname but about the next part of the line >> “please give HIM back to ME” or “return that person back to ME” all the sources agrees EXCEPT from YOURS!

    SGK’s comment is based on her Lala i.e. is based on Japanese text. Personally I compare all the available sources and unfortunately for you your version is the only one off.

    Three sources agreed at least that Yuuki says >> give back that person to me i.e. Kaname!

    In any case though Yuuki is giving the answer right above and from what I can see even this Spanish translation agrees >>

    Yuuki: You ask me why….it’s simple.
    Page 25
    Yuuki: Because I have to go. I have to go to his side.
    Ruka: No, Akatsuki. You can’t hurt her.
    Akatsuki: I know.
    Yuuki: I will get past you. So Ruka-san, please release yourself (from the burden you’ve put yourself under).

    I have to go … I have to go to his side … Please release your self from that burden >>> what’s Ruka’s burden? Is it Zero or Kaname’s affairs?

    In other words Yuuki is asking Ruka to let her go beside Kaname because in this way Ruka can be “freed” from this burden!

    What Yuuki says is that she wants to take Ruka’s place … and where is Ruka’s place thus far? Is it beside Zero? No ofc … thus Yuuki wants to be beside Kaname and she’s asking from Ruka to return/give back to her Kaname releasing herself from his burden!

    So your so-called interpretations have neither a crutch to stand! You can keep deluding yourselves but you are only hitting a wall here … lies and twists have short legs you know and certainly cannot change the story or the truth no matter how hard you try.

    As for the rest of your ranting about Kaname I’ll leave you to sink in your own hatred and bitterness … you are just following the well-known pattern >> as your ship is hitting more and more the bottom your hatred for Kaname will grow bigger hahaha …

    *******************

    Now about the rest of the chapter …

    Zero: (thinking) You are always…the one that makes others obey. (to Kaname) By the way, you and bloody rose seem to go way back, don’t you?

    Kaname: It is…the first weapon I forged from the deposit in the past.

    This convo is pretty interesting … Zero seems to realizing Kaname’s connection with the creation of the anti-vampires weapons and Kaname states clearly that he was the one who made the first weapons!
    This is something new but also underlines Zero’s double standards and his inability to estimate the situation overall.

    Despite that he now knows Kaname’s contribution to the salvation of human kind he still chooses to become Sara’s ally … very disappointing for his character.

    And while he states >>

    Zero: (thinking) Your unpleasant past doesn’t matter anymore, because—— (to Kaname) Now I am…the master of bloody rose, and (cont’d on the next page)
    Page 13
    Zero: (cont’d from the previous page) I am the master of “myself” as well.


    This is really tragically ironic … if that’s the case and he acts out of his own free will then the situation is worst for him … at least if Sara’s blood had influenced him then he would have had an excuse for his actions but now he doesn’t have neither this.
    Or he likes to think that this is the case cuz as Kaname reminded him >>

    the source of power, is considered “poison”? That’s because…no matter whose system that blood is in, the owner of that blood is still a pureblood.

    Kaname obviously didn’t want to fight Zero moreover to kill him … he defended himself and tried to stop Zero >>

    Kaname: You just won’t stop, will you.

    Kaname: Kiryuu-kun, that’s quite enough, don’t you think?

    Well anyway … in this chapter Zero is very childish and has been crushed under Kaname’s superiority and I do no mean in terms of power but in terms of seriousness and maturity.


    Now about the hunters *sigh* … what can I say. Another big disappointment lol.

    While there is a big fight inside the HA the two heads are chatting incapable to agree on how they should handle the situation. And this is something that serves Sara’s objectives perfectly as we suspected that will happen.

    Another revelation is that now the hunters know who’s the culprit of the altered tablets! >>

    Yagari: You are the one who’s supposed to remember his own job, association president. Hiding purebloods one after another in the headquarters…especially Sara Shirabuki, (Cont’d on the next page)
    Page 19
    Yagari (Cont’d from the previous page) who we must be wary of, at least in regards to the incident involving the tablets of darkness.


    I wonder though if they know the rest of the story … for example that it was Sara who attacked Hanadagi’s coffin. Where is Hana’s guard???

    Kaien states that it was Kaname who broke the agreement while he ignores the fact that everything started from Sara by killing Ouri and that in reality it was Sara the one who wanted and succeeded to break this agreement!

    I do not know what to think about Cross anymore … on one hand I find his stance to want peace right but on the other hand I do not know if his ways to achieve that are correct because obviously his current stance is what Sara is aiming for.

    Seems that for the time being Sara is sitting comfortably with her harem and is safe and sound. The sad thing is that from what I can assume form that blurred panel, with her is also Takuma T_T. Too bad … I hoped that Shiki and Rima had managed somehow to stop him *sigh*

    As for Ruka … this might be only me but I think her move to throw herself there was in order to protect Yuuki and on second layer Kaname … not from being hurt from Zero ofc cuz obviously Kaname had the upper hand but from being hurt if Yuuki got hurt by trying to interfere in that battle.
    My feeling is that Ruka is trying to protect both of them > Kaname and Yuuki so after all this dark period to be able to walk together again.

    In any case her self-abnegation is remarkable … I really hope that Ruka will be fine which I think is the case.

    Juliet wrote: I would be sorry for Ruka but for Zero he was asking for that...

    can't believe that he went to kill Kaname...on what grounds?

    I second that!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 pm

    Sad thing is, your ship is the one sinking to the bottom. Ever notice how we haven't seen much yume recently not to mention all the zeki moments and how yuuki still trusts zero and is on his side even now? And how she's going against kaname and even tried to kill him? Looks like it's you who's in denial not me :/

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm

    iiXerxes wrote:Sad thing is, your ship is the one sinking to the bottom. Ever notice how we haven't seen much yume recently not to mention all the zeki moments and how yuuki still trusts zero and is on his side even now? And how she's going against kaname and even tried to kill him? Looks like it's you who's in denial not me :/
    you are one crazy zeki fan.... sSc_hidingsofa

    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm

    lucykaede wrote:you are one crazy zeki fan.... sSc_hidingsofa

    How am i crazy if I'm stating the obvious? Everything I just said stated there is a fact. (except that your ship is sinking IMO )


    Last edited by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:18 pm

    iiXerxes wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:you are one crazy zeki fan.... sSc_hidingsofa

    How am i crazy if I'm stating the obvious? =_=

    ah..because you are confusing others forcing to accept your intepretation of story.thats what i see.sry...for any offense.

    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 pm

    lucykaede wrote:ah..because you are confusing others forcing to accept your intepretation of story.thats what i see.sry...for any offense.

    There was a bit of offense there for calling me a crazy zeki...but it's not an interpretation. Yes me saying your pairing is sinking is my opinion but other than that, everything I said is true. There HAS been no yume recently and mostly zeki and Yuuki DOES trust zero even now. Don't get mad at me for saying these things when you all do the same to me.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 pm

    iiXerxes wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:ah..because you are confusing others forcing to accept your intepretation of story.thats what i see.sry...for any offense.

    There was a bit of offense there for calling me a crazy zeki...but it's not an interpretation. Yes me saying your pairing is sinking is my opinion but other than that, everything I said is true. There HAS been no yume recently and mostly zeki and Yuuki DOES trust zero even now. Don't get mad at me for saying these things when you all do the same to me.

    i like zero no matter what he does,i know he can't kill kaname so i was tension free on that part.hino said that zero is her hesitant side so zero don't think much before doing things,he does things from feelings and right now he is in much despair.poor guys. Sad

    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:32 pm

    lucykaede wrote:i like zero no matter what he does,i know he can't kill kaname so i was tension free on that part.hino said that zero is her hesitant side so zero don't think much before doing things,he does things from feelings and right now he is in much despair.poor guys. Sad

    Yay someone who doesn't hate on zero :/ I don't think zero acts without thinking all the time. Zero and kaname are both smart. But I can see he does act from feelings and I can't help but think I'm the only other person who cares about zero here. Zero never deserved as much pain as he's getting. I lost any respect I had for kaname though. He crossed the line for me. I don't feel anything for that guy. sorry. At least kaname got to be with the one he loves while zero lost EVERYONE he loves.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 pm

    iiXerxes wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:i like zero no matter what he does,i know he can't kill kaname so i was tension free on that part.hino said that zero is her hesitant side so zero don't think much before doing things,he does things from feelings and right now he is in much despair.poor guys. Sad

    Yay someone who doesn't hate on zero :/ I don't think zero acts without thinking all the time. Zero and kaname are both smart. But I can see he does act from feelings and I can't help but think I'm the only other person who cares about zero here. Zero never deserved as much pain as he's getting. I lost any respect I had for kaname though. He crossed the line for me. I don't feel anything for that guy. sorry.
    i have no probs if you hate kaname,i could care less about that but i love kaname and i can just request you to be polite towards him but yeah poor zero i mean he lost his family,his girl who he loved and now kaname told him he was the reason for their death though it is not true.i seriously feel for him.but not more than kaname.kaname is my king. king

    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:40 pm

    lucykaede wrote:i have no probs if you hate kaname,i could care less about that but i love kaname and i can just request you to be polite towards him but yeah poor zero i mean he lost his family,his girl who he loved and now kaname told him he was the reason for their death though it is not true.i seriously feel for him.but not more than kaname.kaname is my king. king

    I have no problem with you liking kaname either but I just don't understand why zero gets so much hate on here. I'll be polite towards him if all of you would be polite towards zero for once...all I see is people loving kaname and then others making zero look bad. :/ I think it's true that kaname was the cause of zero's life turning out the way it did. I've seen some conversations about how people think its true and I agree. but thats not the subject right now...you can like kaname all you want and I'll stick with zero..but I'm just tired of saying at least one thing about zero and then getting attacked or laughed at for it ._.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:43 pm

    iiXerxes wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:i have no probs if you hate kaname,i could care less about that but i love kaname and i can just request you to be polite towards him but yeah poor zero i mean he lost his family,his girl who he loved and now kaname told him he was the reason for their death though it is not true.i seriously feel for him.but not more than kaname.kaname is my king. king

    I have no problem with you liking kaname either but I just don't understand why zero gets so much hate on here. I'll be polite towards him if all of you would be polite towards zero for once...all I see is people loving kaname and then others making zero look bad. :/ I think it's true that kaname was the cause of zero's life turning out the way it did. I've seen some conversations about how people think its true and I agree. but thats not the subject right now...you can like kaname all you want and I'll stick with zero..but I'm just tired of saying at least one thing about zero and then getting attacked or laughed at for it ._.
    thats not the case honey,the reason for it is that that poor guy is very hesitant,he sees what he feels,he sometimes don't think from mind because his emotions overwhelm him but we can't be cruel to him on that part because since his childhood he has seen nothing but hate but it doesn't make kaname bad,he too has seen terrible things from beginning of his life so both kaname and zero are emotionally torned off in their life.so you can't be cruel to either zero or kaname.if anyone bashes other unnecessary then its his cruelity.

    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 pm

    lucykaede wrote:thats not the case honey,the reason for it is that that poor guy is very hesitant,he sees what he feels,he sometimes don't think from mind because his emotions overwhelm him but we can't be cruel to him on that part because since his childhood he has seen nothing but hate but it doesn't make kaname bad,he too has seen terrible things from beginning of his life so both kaname and zero are emotionally torned off in their life.so you can't be cruel to either zero or kaname.if anyone bashes other unnecessary then its his cruelity.

    Yeah well it was like when sassy commented about how she thought kaname was the villain and then everyone laughed and said "why? because he's beating the crap out of zero? rofl " Really? how much more disrespectful can we get on here...Zero is THE strongest hunter in this story so I wouldn't be laughing about that. Zero isn't weak and neither is kaname, but it doesn't give anyone the right to laugh about what someone says. One comment that doesn't involve loving kaname and its like a swarm of certain yumes or kaname fans attack the person. =_=

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by juliet on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:03 pm


    you are one crazy zeki fan....

    First of all everybody chill...we are here to have fun not to eat each other. Shipping wars are fine but lets keep it in a civilized manner as long as it involves real people...please there is no need to reach extremes...and i am saying that for everybody and for all, yume and zeki i do not care...

    Now about the fandom shipping war that is going on and the love-hate issue that was referred...

    I have no problem with you liking kaname either but I just don't understand why zero gets so much hate on here. I'll be polite towards him if all of you would be polite towards zero for once...

    there is no "here", everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, recently there were a lot of posts in HERE stating that they hate Kaname...we did not censor anything (that we could) but we left the members respond with their opinions...i think that's fair and just. If we decide to lower the tones that shall be done towards all directions...and for the good of the forum, not for the convenience of the members...(any members)

    Secondly...Dear Xerxes how much politeness do you want the yume members to show to zekis when they attack Kaname? as much politeness as the zekis show when the yume state a negative comment about Zero?

    if yes then you have a deal...if no, I am sorry there is nothing that i can do for you...












    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Location : In the bushes stalking pairings
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by iiXerxes on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 pm

    juliet wrote:there is no "here", everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, recently there were a lot of posts in HERE stating that they hate Kaname...we did not censor anything (that we could) but we left the members respond with their opinions...i think that's fair and just. If we decide to lower the tones that shall be done towards all directions...and for the good of the forum, not for the convenience of the members...(any members)

    Secondly...Dear Xerxes how much politeness do you want the yume members to show to zekis when they attack Kaname? as much politeness as the zekis show when the yume state a negative comment about Zero?

    if yes then you have a deal...if no, I am sorry there is nothing that i can do for you..

    I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just be nicer to us zekis and in return I will be nicer back. that's all I'm asking here x__x

    Meleas
    Human

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2011-09-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by Meleas on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 pm

    Before I go on praising the new chapter somthing off topic
    Usually I enjoy your posts juliet (especially your discussion with nina is fun to read. It goes into depht and its interesting.) But what do you mean by that:
    juliet wrote:

    I would be sorry for Ruka but for Zero he was asking for that...

    can't believe that he went to kill Kaname...on what grounds?

    I mean I get the content but dont you think its a little bit onesided? Do you mean he deserves to be killed right now? Hino made Zeros reaction to Kanames action understandable. I know its an old phrase but what would you do if you were in Zeros position?
    At this point Zero has no reason not to believe Kaname that he brought "misfortune" over his family. Should he lean back and watch Kaname full fill his wisch(=killing all purebloods? By the way I have the impression Zero always get bashed for his hate for purebloods but when Kaname actually goes to kill them all of its ok. Zero says it. Kaname does it.) If you dont think the reaction of the charakter Zero was comprehensible what reaction ,in your opinion, would have been?

    Ok back to the topic:
    Ah i love the amount of action in this chapter and how fast everything happens now. Funny how Kaname stays so polite to the (not so hot) hunters. You cant deny his good manners Very Happy The hot hunters in the meanwhile are busy with ehhhh...... discussing. (Really guys what must happen that you go into action? I mean the "party" takes place at your house...)
    Then we have this HOT nearly kiss of Zename drawling (which made a lot of Zename fans really happy, including me Smile
    And of course this terrible cliffhanger. Does the sword really pierce Ruka? Eh I think Kaname has enough enemies now, no need to add Kain to the list... (Wah and another month to wait... VK, a manga Im getting old with...)

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by juliet on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 pm

    I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinions. You say that yet everytime I see someone say ONE thing about kaname or yume that some of you may not agree with, it always ends up with most of you saying the person is wrong or laughing and thinking their opinion is pretty much stupid. I know this website is for discussions about opinions and what we think and that we're all here to play nice, but if that's the case then you could at least debate it in a way that isn't disrespectful to their opinion. I've failed to see anyone really respect a zeki's opinion. When I see some zekis comment it's like a war starts just because some of you tend not to agree. You may think I'm wrong but I've seen it numerous times and want you guys to give us a break for once. Yes you can defend kaname or yume if a zeki attacks either. But I see it basically everry singglee timee. This is supposed to be a website for any pairings you want but it just makes me mad that zekis seem to be targeted on this website. Just be a little more respectful with our opinions and reply nicely and not in a way that makes the person feel like an idiot. You can debate all you want as long as you don't start so many arguments. Just be nicer. that's all I'm asking here man x__x

    As a mod i shall answer you that everyone takes the responsibility of his own words and actions...I do not want to use examples but as i said there had been and there are hating comments about Kaname in here. So why are these posts in here? don't the posters want their messages to be answered? of course they do, that's why they post, it is a communication effort in any way even through a negative comment. So when somebody is calling for an answer (from whatever fandom) the most likely is that he/she shall receive an answer. Now if the poster does not want to receive an answer, then why is he/she posting?

    This is an open board, nobody is stopping nobody from answering and we can not stop the number of people that may be interested in answering, that's not possible, so before posting an opinion you must be ready to take the responsibility of that opinion either way and also expect that you can find many people willing to debate you, that's not something negative though... as i said there is nothing more than i can add to this than my own wish to be polite (all ) to real people..

    ___________________

    I mean I get the content but dont you think its a little bit onesided? Do you mean he deserves to be killed right now? Hino made Zeros reaction to Kanames action understandable. I know its an old phrase but what would you do if you were in Zeros position?
    At this point Zero has no reason not to believe Kaname that he brought "misfortune" over his family. Should he lean back and watch Kaname full fill his wisch(=killing all purebloods? By the way I have the impression Zero always get bashed for his hate for purebloods but when Kaname actually goes to kill them all of its ok. Zero says it. Kaname does it.) If you dont think the reaction of the charakter Zero was comprehensible what reaction ,in your opinion, would have been?

    Thank you Meleas, I shall state my opinion below in general because i had already written it when i saw your post but it covers your question there i believe...i know that you may disagree with that but i cannot hide my feelings and about Zero they are rather disappointing...

    I can not say that i am sad that Zero proved to be too small for Kaname, Zero initiated the attack (the purpose looks to be to kill kaname, i can not tell that I am sorry that kaname put him down and on the other hand if Zero has been injured there (apparently he is not dead), well that's the consequences of his actions. Now about Ruka that would be a misfortune.

    Melea I am not justifying Kaname at all, but behind Kaname;s actions I want (still want) to believe that there shall be an explanation solid one. As for Zero wishing to kill all purebloods it had always been his disadvantage, extreme hate is never a good counselor and we can also see the results here (because after all he was thrashed not Kaname and Zero is risking his own head here after all). But Zero was at least typical in the past waiting for an excuse (which is certainly does not take the intention from him), now he has one excuse, an excuse of his own through Sara...should i justify him over that? i don't think so and i shall explain it....


    the bad things (and a sad one) is that Zero ended up from a hero hunter to Sara's little toy here and with no good results. He should wake up and look around. Who is he fighting and why? are Sara's words the full truth about his parents death?

    Even so, he should be far more aware who Sara is and what she wants to achieve through all of these. He is focusing on himself but right now this is his weakness, his inability that Sara is taking advantage of. He should be focusing in the general context and put his own feelings aside for a little while (deal with them later perhaps), because right now Sara is the threat, she is making tablets that drive vampires crazy, SHE NOW and not what happened in the past that actually might not have happened at all.

    Perhaps next time he shall be in condition to stop Kaname...but then he shall need to consume many purebloods i am afraid. Also since even Zero can not put down Kaname with all the vampire hunter genes that his family's lineage is proud of, that means that Kaname is really toying with Sara's existence here and all the blood that she has taken from the purebloods still is not enough for her to reach his level. This also shows that she might want to take more in the following chapters to feed Zero with, because since she has turn him to her weapon then that's what she possibly intends to do...

    About Kaname in this chapter he is not telling us anything new, but there is still the question what was he doing in the hunter association? what was the original purpose of this visit?

    and meanwhile did you notice that in this chapter we do not see Sara?







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by nina on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:31 am

    Juliet wrote: and meanwhile did you notice that in this chapter we do not see Sara?

    There is this panel when Yagari says to Kaien that they should be wary of Sara at least regarding the issue of the tablets >>





    So I assumed that Sara must be safe for the time being inside the HA together with her harem and Takuma.

    If so; what an irony … they are shielding a PB who turned a bunch of girls into vampires “right before their eyes”! And I cannot stop thinking the ruckus that they had done for this matter in the past … they considered that issue so serious that they imprisoned and interrogated Aido > a total innocent person for this.

    And now? Now are “babysitting” Sara the real culprit not only of the harem but also of the murder of a hunter! Evil or Very Mad






    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by yuuki kiryuu on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:31 am

    After this first translations, all we get to see, eventhough the scanlations aren't accurate, is a very complex thing in the plot. We can surely say we've reach the climax so far..Kaname vs Zero. The fight we've been waiting is finally begining.

    I know I said Kaname almost killed Zero, that is how I see it, I know Zero attacked him first and kaname said "Kiryuu-kun, that’s quite enough, don’t you think?" I don't think the way he handled things were right. He was waiting for Zero to start everything, he just thought he could deal with Sara first, but unfortunatelly Zero found him first. What is really interesting is when Kaname said: "I don't wanna be killed here", does this mean he wanted to get killed?, because we know Kaname is MORE POWERFUL, wise and he is a Pureblood, all things Zero isn't, and not even with all the blood Zero drank and the blood of all the purebloods he can stand to Kaname without being badly hurt, but he is a decent oponent. I think kaname knew this was going to happen, he never said a thing to defend himself from Sara's acusations. He wanted to increase that hatred. It's fine but is just not fair that Zero's the one to blame of everything cos he started the fight, he had a cause, no matter if you believe is right or completely wrong. One thing leads to another.

    This is just my point of view, weather is right or wrong. I think Kaname is no inocent in this, but we are getting close to an epic fight..so don't underestimate Zero he might be drawn in hatred, bitter because he can't have Yuuki and many other things, he's still fighting for his beliefs but I guess everybody is hating him now, and annoother thing that Kaname is always trying to control everyone (eventhough he's drank kaname's blood) that doesn't make him his "owner", he told him to drink his blood because he was the only one who could defeat Rido. So any ways I think in the next chapter a huge fight is going to take place. PS: Sorry for my english! Smile

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by KuranPrince on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:47 am

    yuuki kiryuu wrote:After this first translations, all we get to see, eventhough the scanlations aren't accurate, is a very complex thing in the plot. We can surely say we've reach the climax so far..Kaname vs Zero. The fight we've been waiting is finally begining.

    I know I said Kaname almost killed Zero, that is how I see it, I know Zero attacked him first and kaname said "Kiryuu-kun, that’s quite enough, don’t you think?" I don't think the way he handled things were right. He was waiting for Zero to start everything, he just thought he could deal with Sara first, but unfortunatelly Zero found him first. What is really interesting is when Kaname said: "I don't wanna be killed here", does this mean he wanted to get killed?, because we know Kaname is MORE POWERFUL, wise and he is a Pureblood, all things Zero isn't, and not even with all the blood Zero drank and the blood of all the purebloods he can stand to Kaname without being badly hurt, but he is a decent oponent. I think kaname knew this was going to happen, he never said a thing to defend himself from Sara's acusations. He wanted to increase that hatred. It's fine but is just not fair that Zero's the one to blame of everything cos he started the fight, he had a cause, no matter if you believe is right or completely wrong. One thing leads to another.

    This is just my point of view, weather is right or wrong. I think Kaname is no inocent in this, but we are getting close to an epic fight..so don't underestimate Zero he might be drawn in hatred, bitter because he can't have Yuuki and many other things, he's still fighting for his beliefs but I guess everybody is hating him now, and annother thing that Kaname is always trying to control everyone (eventhough he's drank kaname's blood) that doesn't make him his "owner", he told him to drink his blood because he was the only one who could defeat Rido. So any ways I think in the next chapter a huge fight is going to take place. PS: Sorry for my english! Smile


    And I believe you shouldn't underestimate Kaname just because he wants Sara dead. You should know the fact that Zero is on Sara's side. After Zero had drank Sara's blood, he have become a vengeful, remorseless beast and wants Kaname out of the picture. I don't see Kaname controlling anyone... sorry. All I see is Kaname have kicked Zero's ass.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:17 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:17 pm