Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    yume break up

    Share

    Poll

    do you think yume will break up in coming chapters??

    [ 4 ]
    22% [22%] 
    [ 10 ]
    56% [56%] 
    [ 4 ]
    22% [22%] 

    Total Votes: 18

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    yume break up

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 19, 2012 6:41 pm

    this also means if she go with zero after break up. Sad

    do reply your thoughts. cheers

    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 168
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : vkland
    Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning Zone

    Re: yume break up

    Post by Li.llium on Sat May 19, 2012 10:50 pm

    Yume broke because Kaname wanted. For reasons other than "I do not like you anymore"

    They could have evolved to the second base, in this case.

    Yuki wanted to go a step further.

    The reason for the breakup was not zero.

    She refers to Kaname as Kaname. My Kaname.

    She may want to approach Zero lovingly. Yes, Hino could play it. But two things have told me otherwise:

    The climate is not for romance. And I think that Zero will want to drink more of sara´s blood. He can stay over her control.

    Zero has some faults, but he knows that Yuki loves Kaname. He was the first to say you need kaname kuran. It is unlikely that he will accept a romantic movement of yuki.

    yuki is disappointed, but it that does not make her be in love with Zero.

    Furthermore, I believe that Kaname is lying. So yuki´s disappointment is based on something false.

    And finally. I want a woman in love with Zero because she admires his qualities she admires more than another man. In other words, I think a ridiculous Zeki because Kaname has defects. The final Zeki could be acceptable only if Yuki had loved and admired more zero than kaname and I do not see it.

    Somehow, this cyclical situation gets on my nerves. I remembered that I saw a cartoo about bleach. It is also applicable to VK:



    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: yume break up

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun May 20, 2012 8:26 am

    Li.llium wrote:Yume broke because Kaname wanted. For reasons other than "I do not like you anymore"

    They could have evolved to the second base, in this case.

    Yuki wanted to go a step further.

    The reason for the breakup was not zero.

    She refers to Kaname as Kaname. My Kaname.

    She may want to approach Zero lovingly. Yes, Hino could play it. But two things have told me otherwise:

    The climate is not for romance. And I think that Zero will want to drink more of sara´s blood. He can stay over her control.

    Zero has some faults, but he knows that Yuki loves Kaname. He was the first to say you need kaname kuran. It is unlikely that he will accept a romantic movement of yuki.

    yuki is disappointed, but it that does not make her be in love with Zero.

    Furthermore, I believe that Kaname is lying. So yuki´s disappointment is based on something false.

    And finally. I want a woman in love with Zero because she admires his qualities she admires more than another man. In other words, I think a ridiculous Zeki because Kaname has defects. The final Zeki could be acceptable only if Yuki had loved and admired more zero than kaname and I do not see it.

    Somehow, this cyclical situation gets on my nerves. I remembered that I saw a cartoo about bleach. It is also applicable to VK:



    i think zero can make a move on yuuki just to hurt kaname,you know making kaname highly jealous to take revenge.this misunderstanding can lead to kaname walk on more destructive path ultimately leading to kill himself. explosive

    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 168
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : vkland
    Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning Zone

    Re: yume break up

    Post by Li.llium on Mon May 21, 2012 8:21 pm

    This is not Zero´s way of life. Do you remember when he told to Yuki: It sounds like you need me desperately. You're wrong, Yuki. You need Kuran.

    At that time, he did not like Kaname. And I do not think Zero will use Yuki to reach Kaname. But the hatred can change people.

    I do think the attitude of "taking sara´s blood, the woman who changed the tablets" so stupidity, I can not even imagine the size of my disapointment in this hypothesis that you quoted. =__=

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: yume break up

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon May 21, 2012 8:23 pm

    Li.llium wrote:This is not Zero´s way of life. Do you remember when he told to Yuki: It sounds like you need me desperately. You're wrong, Yuki. You need Kuran.

    At that time, he did not like Kaname. And I do not think Zero will use Yuki to reach Kaname. But the hatred can change people.

    I do think the attitude of "taking sara´s blood, the woman who changed the tablets" so stupidity, I can not even imagine the size of my disapointment in this hypothesis that you quoted. =__=
    but he took her blood,right??? scratch
    so please tell me what stupid thing i said??
    i am saying a possibility,who knows if zero will try to reach kaname by any means,even if its yuuki.

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: yume break up

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon May 21, 2012 8:25 pm

    lucykaede wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:Yume broke because Kaname wanted. For reasons other than "I do not like you anymore"

    They could have evolved to the second base, in this case.

    Yuki wanted to go a step further.

    The reason for the breakup was not zero.

    She refers to Kaname as Kaname. My Kaname.

    She may want to approach Zero lovingly. Yes, Hino could play it. But two things have told me otherwise:

    The climate is not for romance. And I think that Zero will want to drink more of sara´s blood. He can stay over her control.

    Zero has some faults, but he knows that Yuki loves Kaname. He was the first to say you need kaname kuran. It is unlikely that he will accept a romantic movement of yuki.

    yuki is disappointed, but it that does not make her be in love with Zero.

    Furthermore, I believe that Kaname is lying. So yuki´s disappointment is based on something false.

    And finally. I want a woman in love with Zero because she admires his qualities she admires more than another man. In other words, I think a ridiculous Zeki because Kaname has defects. The final Zeki could be acceptable only if Yuki had loved and admired more zero than kaname and I do not see it.

    Somehow, this cyclical situation gets on my nerves. I remembered that I saw a cartoo about bleach. It is also applicable to VK:



    i think zero can make a move on yuuki just to hurt kaname,you know making kaname highly jealous to take revenge.this misunderstanding can lead to kaname walk on more destructive path ultimately leading to kill himself. explosive


    lol xD I don't think Zero would use Yuuki like that... Kaname might... after all he can use anyone he feels like as one of his chess pieces. Razz

    As for my thoughts to this topic... i didn't vote any of those options because they have already broken up. o.O Kaname abandoned her to pursue his goals, and wanted her to stay away from him... even if they still care for each other the fact remains that they are not together right now.... I know there was some confusion on the translation, but if she really did demand Kaname back... why? If he was already hers? Because he's not hers anymore... and she thinks that by "stopping him" that he will come back to her. :/

    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 168
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : vkland
    Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning Zone

    Re: yume break up

    Post by Li.llium on Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm

    so please tell me what stupid thing i said??
    i am saying a possibility,who knows if zero will try to reach kaname by any means,even if its yuuki

    Sorry, but I didn´t write that you said a stupid thing. I said in this case, Zero will do one thing more stupid than had drank sara´s blood. - It was my intention =D

    I´m not against to you ._.

    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: yume break up

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun May 27, 2012 7:26 pm

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:Yume broke because Kaname wanted. For reasons other than "I do not like you anymore"

    They could have evolved to the second base, in this case.

    Yuki wanted to go a step further.

    The reason for the breakup was not zero.

    She refers to Kaname as Kaname. My Kaname.

    She may want to approach Zero lovingly. Yes, Hino could play it. But two things have told me otherwise:

    The climate is not for romance. And I think that Zero will want to drink more of sara´s blood. He can stay over her control.

    Zero has some faults, but he knows that Yuki loves Kaname. He was the first to say you need kaname kuran. It is unlikely that he will accept a romantic movement of yuki.

    yuki is disappointed, but it that does not make her be in love with Zero.

    Furthermore, I believe that Kaname is lying. So yuki´s disappointment is based on something false.

    And finally. I want a woman in love with Zero because she admires his qualities she admires more than another man. In other words, I think a ridiculous Zeki because Kaname has defects. The final Zeki could be acceptable only if Yuki had loved and admired more zero than kaname and I do not see it.

    Somehow, this cyclical situation gets on my nerves. I remembered that I saw a cartoo about bleach. It is also applicable to VK:



    i think zero can make a move on yuuki just to hurt kaname,you know making kaname highly jealous to take revenge.this misunderstanding can lead to kaname walk on more destructive path ultimately leading to kill himself. explosive


    lol xD I don't think Zero would use Yuuki like that... Kaname might... after all he can use anyone he feels like as one of his chess pieces. Razz

    As for my thoughts to this topic... i didn't vote any of those options because they have already broken up. o.O Kaname abandoned her to pursue his goals, and wanted her to stay away from him... even if they still care for each other the fact remains that they are not together right now.... I know there was some confusion on the translation, but if she really did demand Kaname back... why? If he was already hers? Because he's not hers anymore... and she thinks that by "stopping him" that he will come back to her. :/
    he wants to die so he made this mess.now question is will yuuki kill him or forgive him for his sins because sooner or later he will come back but only to die from her hands. Sad

    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: yume break up

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:30 am

    yume break up??? scratch
    well kaname broke up but yuuki is willing to win him back.

    Sponsored content

    Re: yume break up

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 am


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:08 am