Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

yume break up Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
yume break up I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
yume break up I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
yume break up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
yume break up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
yume break up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
yume break up I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
yume break up I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
yume break up I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
yume break up I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
yume break up I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
yume break up I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
yume break up I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
yume break up I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
yume break up I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
yume break up I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
yume break up I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
yume break up I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
yume break up I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
yume break up I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
yume break up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
yume break up Bar_left59%yume break up Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
yume break up Bar_left27%yume break up Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
yume break up Bar_left15%yume break up Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

4 posters

yume break up

Poll

do you think yume will break up in coming chapters??

[ 4 ]
    yume break up Bar_left22%yume break up Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 10 ]
    yume break up Bar_left56%yume break up Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 4 ]
    yume break up Bar_left22%yume break up Bar_right [22%] 

Total Votes: 18
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zoneyume break up Drops5black

yume break up Empty yume break up

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 19, 2012 6:41 pm

this also means if she go with zero after break up. Sad

do reply your thoughts. cheers
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning Zoneyume break up Dropsoa

yume break up Empty Re: yume break up

Post by Li.llium Sat May 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Yume broke because Kaname wanted. For reasons other than "I do not like you anymore"

They could have evolved to the second base, in this case.

Yuki wanted to go a step further.

The reason for the breakup was not zero.

She refers to Kaname as Kaname. My Kaname.

She may want to approach Zero lovingly. Yes, Hino could play it. But two things have told me otherwise:

The climate is not for romance. And I think that Zero will want to drink more of sara´s blood. He can stay over her control.

Zero has some faults, but he knows that Yuki loves Kaname. He was the first to say you need kaname kuran. It is unlikely that he will accept a romantic movement of yuki.

yuki is disappointed, but it that does not make her be in love with Zero.

Furthermore, I believe that Kaname is lying. So yuki´s disappointment is based on something false.

And finally. I want a woman in love with Zero because she admires his qualities she admires more than another man. In other words, I think a ridiculous Zeki because Kaname has defects. The final Zeki could be acceptable only if Yuki had loved and admired more zero than kaname and I do not see it.

Somehow, this cyclical situation gets on my nerves. I remembered that I saw a cartoo about bleach. It is also applicable to VK:

yume break up Sigpic1505_51
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 20, 2012 8:26 am

Li.llium wrote:Yume broke because Kaname wanted. For reasons other than "I do not like you anymore"

She may want to approach Zero lovingly. Yes, Hino could play it. But two things have told me otherwise:

The climate is not for romance. And I think that Zero will want to drink more of sara´s blood. He can stay over her control.

Zero has some faults, but he knows that Yuki loves Kaname. He was the first to say you need kaname kuran. It is unlikely that he will accept a romantic movement of yuki.

Furthermore, I believe that Kaname is lying. So yuki´s disappointment is based on something false.

And finally. I want a woman in love with Zero because she admires his qualities she admires more than another man. In other words, I think a ridiculous Zeki because Kaname has defects. The final Zeki could be acceptable only if Yuki had loved and admired more zero than kaname and I do not see it.

Somehow, this cyclical situation gets on my nerves. I remembered that I saw a cartoo about bleach. It is also applicable to VK:

i think zero can make a move on yuuki just to hurt kaname,you know making kaname highly jealous to take revenge.this misunderstanding can lead to kaname walk on more destructive path ultimately leading to kill himself. explosive
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Mon May 21, 2012 8:21 pm

This is not Zero´s way of life. Do you remember when he told to Yuki: It sounds like you need me desperately. You're wrong, Yuki. You need Kuran.

At that time, he did not like Kaname. And I do not think Zero will use Yuki to reach Kaname. But the hatred can change people.

I do think the attitude of "taking sara´s blood, the woman who changed the tablets" so stupidity, I can not even imagine the size of my disapointment in this hypothesis that you quoted. =__=
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon May 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Li.llium wrote:This is not Zero´s way of life. Do you remember when he told to Yuki: It sounds like you need me desperately. You're wrong, Yuki. You need Kuran.

At that time, he did not like Kaname. And I do not think Zero will use Yuki to reach Kaname. But the hatred can change people.

I do think the attitude of "taking sara´s blood, the woman who changed the tablets" so stupidity, I can not even imagine the size of my disapointment in this hypothesis that you quoted. =__=
    but he took her blood,right??? scratch
    so please tell me what stupid thing i said??
    i am saying a possibility,who knows if zero will try to reach kaname by any means,even if its yuuki.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zoneyume break up Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon May 21, 2012 8:25 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:Yume broke because Kaname wanted. For reasons other than "I do not like you anymore"

i think zero can make a move on yuuki just to hurt kaname,you know making kaname highly jealous to take revenge.this misunderstanding can lead to kaname walk on more destructive path ultimately leading to kill himself. explosive

lol xD I don't think Zero would use Yuuki like that... Kaname might... after all he can use anyone he feels like as one of his chess pieces. Razz

As for my thoughts to this topic... i didn't vote any of those options because they have already broken up. o.O Kaname abandoned her to pursue his goals, and wanted her to stay away from him... even if they still care for each other the fact remains that they are not together right now.... I know there was some confusion on the translation, but if she really did demand Kaname back... why? If he was already hers? Because he's not hers anymore... and she thinks that by "stopping him" that he will come back to her. :/
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm

so please tell me what stupid thing i said??
    i am saying a possibility,who knows if zero will try to reach kaname by any means,even if its yuuki

Sorry, but I didn´t write that you said a stupid thing. I said in this case, Zero will do one thing more stupid than had drank sara´s blood. - It was my intention =D

I´m not against to you ._.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

lol xD I don't think Zero would use Yuuki like that... Kaname might... after all he can use anyone he feels like as one of his chess pieces. Razz

As for my thoughts to this topic... i didn't vote any of those options because they have already broken up. o.O Kaname abandoned her to pursue his goals, and wanted her to stay away from him... even if they still care for each other the fact remains that they are not together right now.... I know there was some confusion on the translation, but if she really did demand Kaname back... why? If he was already hers? Because he's not hers anymore... and she thinks that by "stopping him" that he will come back to her. :/
    he wants to die so he made this mess.now question is will yuuki kill him or forgive him for his sins because sooner or later he will come back but only to die from her hands. Sad
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:30 am

yume break up??? scratch
    well kaname broke up but yuuki is willing to win him back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm