Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Bar_left59%vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Bar_left27%vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Bar_left15%vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
juliet
SilverAngel
kanamekuranlover
mariangie
Li.llium
kialovejapan
Shoujo-Zo18
kanachanimmortal
12 posters

vampire knight nightmare

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonevampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Drops5black

vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Empty vampire knight nightmare

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon May 21, 2012 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

ok this is a fun thread in which you have to say about your worst nightmares of vk.i have SOME funny ones.

1-KANAME AND YUUKI HAVE A CHILD AND IT TURNS OUR TO BE BLONDE HAIRED AND LOOKING A LOT LIKE AIDO.(HE HE HE HE Twisted Evil )KANAME SAMA WON'T BE HAPPY. Evil or Very Mad

2-IT GETS RELEASED THAT IN PAST LIFE KANAME AND YUUKI WERE ZERO'S PARENTS.HE HE HE HE rofl

3-ZERO TELLING KANAME THAT HE ACTUALLY NEVER LOVED YUUKI BUT HIM.

4-KANAME DECLARING ZERO AS HIS BROTHER. Shocked

5-YUUKI DUMPING KANARO AND DATING KAGENAYME.(AH THAT RUKA'S ADMIRER) sFun_banghead2

6-AIDO SLAPPING KANAME SAMA. sSc_jawdrop3

7-KAIN REJECTING RUKA'S PROPOSAL.

AH...ENOUGH NOW DO REPLY YOUR OWN ONES.I HOPE THIS WON'T BE A BORING THREAD. sFun_balloonsmilies

SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Empty Re: vampire knight nightmare

Post by SilverAngel Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 am

Well I love both guys so I'll share my nightmares for both relationships. For the Yume side of me the worst nightmare would be the hooded woman coming back, and Kaname leaves Yuuki for her Crying or Very sad

For the Zeki part of me I would have to say Zero ending up alone. vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 3307848339 He's been through so much, I want him to find happiness and someone that loves him. Very Happy <3
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zonevampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by juliet Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:55 am

my worst fear; Kaname dying.

This is it, after that all that i care, if he can live without Yuuki and she leaves with Zero, personally i could not care...

haha he will have many offers as long as he could live with that...

but he can't...

perhaps that's why for yume being together is very vital point in the script > somehow this is the conclusion that Hino has drawn for the yume part

evidently there is no such serious danger in Zeki...I think that Zero has already gotten used to it in a sense...

now for Zero worst nightmare would be collapsing back to level-e and you know...because that would cancel all of his personal fight during the first arc so far, but honestly i think this is a distant danger..
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 am

Li.llium wrote:
    ZERO, I´M YOUR FATHER ~KANAME

affraid affraid affraid

That'd be the biggest shock of the series, I think. Let's hope that Hino-sensei isn't a big fan of 'Star Wars'.... Razz

SilverAngel wrote:I would have to say Zero ending up alone. He's been through so much, I want him to find happiness and someone that loves him. <3

Totally agree Sad Zero is only 18 years old, and he's already had to suffer through more trauma and loss than any person (human or vampire) should experience in a life-time. He deserves someone who can give him her whole heart wub

So I suppose my worst nightmare is that something worse might happen to Zero; whether that be him falling to Level E, being rejected / stood down by the HA, or...dying pale

kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:50 am

@shoujo thanks but i don't consider zekis annoying.maybe outside this side but not here.
    zero,i am your father-kaname
    actually thats my wishful thinking. vampire knight nightmare - Page 2 3428452064
    i always wanted yuuki and zero to be hw and kaname's children. almost..
    i know you guys must be thinking-crazy girl. alouf
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:21 am

juliet wrote:my worst fear; Kaname dying.

This is it, after that all that i care, if he can live without Yuuki and she leaves with Zero, personally i could not care...

haha he will have many offers as long as he could live with that...

but he can't...

perhaps that's why for yume being together is very vital point in the script > somehow this is the conclusion that Hino has drawn for the yume part

evidently there is no such serious danger in Zeki...I think that Zero has already gotten used to it in a sense...

now for Zero worst nightmare would be collapsing back to level-e and you know...because that would cancel all of his personal fight during the first arc so far, but honestly i think this is a distant danger..
    I agree with you,every last step Hino's been doing is for Yume ending,not Zeki Ending...Zero's usually just a friend...but for Yuuki kaname's most vital person in her whole life...he won't die,i'm certain of that! king
    If(certainly not)he'd die then the manga would go to hell explosive
    i myself would curse Hino-sensei FOREVER AND HATE HER FOREVER!
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonevampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:47 am

My worst nightmare in Vampire Knight would have to be Zero ending up alone. He's suffered so much. He's had enough. I've had enough of him being tortured throughout the series a lot...Being used and discarded as if he was nothing but trash...He needs somebody who will love him for fully and eternally, despite his coldness. I'd like someone to melt that ice inside him and bring out the soft and sweet side of Zero. <3 Yuki is perfect for that...But still, even if he ended up with Maria I would not care as long as he was happy. (Zeki would be awesome though!)

Also Zero falling to Level E would seriously anger me (Since the first arc focused on Yuki saving him and prolonging his life) Yuki killing Zero would just break me...If this is Hino's way of ending Zero's suffering, I will just explode...

As long as Zero is happy, I am satisfied with this series. rofl

Plus I think Kaname needs to find happiness as well. After reading Volume 14, for the first time I really felt for Kaname...His poor heart has been broken so many times... (HW, Juri, Haruka, Yuki in a sense) Now he needs to find peace...

kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:58 am

SassyKnight wrote:My worst nightmare in Vampire Knight would have to be Zero ending up alone. He's suffered so much. He's had enough. I've had enough of him being tortured throughout the series a lot...Being used and discarded as if he was nothing but trash...He needs somebody who will love him for fully and eternally, despite his coldness. I'd like someone to melt that ice inside him and bring out the soft and sweet side of Zero. <3 Yuki is perfect for that...But still, even if he ended up with Maria I would not care as long as he was happy. (Zeki would be awesome though!)

Also Zero falling to Level E would seriously anger me (Since the first arc focused on Yuki saving him and prolonging his life) Yuki killing Zero would just break me...If this is Hino's way of ending Zero's suffering, I will just explode...

As long as Zero is happy, I am satisfied with this series. rofl

Plus I think Kaname needs to find happiness as well. After reading Volume 14, for the first time I really felt for Kaname...His poor heart has been broken so many times... (HW, Juri, Haruka, Yuki in a sense) Now he needs to find peace...

nice comment sassy and really really true,both guys needs peace and by the way i love your new avatar and siggie. Very Happy
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonevampire knight nightmare - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:29 am

Thank you Kaname Lover ^^ Yes they do deserve peace. Everyone in VK does. rendeer And THANKS!
    I know that I'm not exactly a hardcore Yume but I just couldn't help myself with the siggie LOL I get drawn to Yume art rofl rofl rofl
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:12 pm

i have a thought in mind that maybe in ending kaname or zero will devour the another and will become one as yuuki's heart is divided between the two. there i can see a zeki ending as maybe zero devouring kaname makes him immortal.oh boy what a serious nightmare. Sad
    Rima echo
    Rima echo
    Human

Post by Rima echo Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:11 am

I really don't want Takuma to die since he has a better chance at living his life now that Sara's out of the picture.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:30 pm

my worst nightmare is kuran sama dieing which seems to be happening now. Sad i am trying to figure out how can he suvive after making whole vampire society his enemy including yuuki. scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm