Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Bar_left59%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Bar_left27%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Bar_left15%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
zeroandyuuki
Kara
KuranPrince
mariangie
MorningStar
SassyKnight
yuuki kiryuu
Knightmare
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
chacile
Evil in love
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
Katherine
Fine of Fate
juliet
Rikana-hime
Li.llium
witlessfool
nina
25 posters

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Dropsoa

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Empty VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by nina Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The link > http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607617087

edit: Here you can find translation posted by Witlessfool, all thanks for all the help and quick response:

Spoiler:

plus another translation here posted far below from Evil in love (thanks for sharing the link):

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/999419.html

Full translation from Senby...credit to her..

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by nina Mon May 28, 2012 11:06 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote: Hey now, no one is being biased... Yuuki did say " Hey, Zero, if you etc. ...." and then people are randomly interpreting that as " Hey Zero, if "I" etc. ...." there's a big difference. There's no reason to mention Zero's name at all if she wants to talk about herself....In my own personal opinion. Interpret it as you like, just don't force your views as fact. :/

Well if you had looked the context you would have had realized that it didn’t make sense at least for the fans that want to know the TRUTH and there was a reason to mention Zero's name.

Oh but it is a FACT that Yuuki was talking about herself taking Zero as an example.

Here what Yuuki thought from another translation from a source that till now has proven accurate. (In the scanlation too there are a few points which aren’t right. For example Zero doesn’t say that Kaname wanted to get rid of him BUT that he DIDN’T.)

Anyway here the portion that makes clear for who Yuuki was talking>>
    (All the beneath are Yuuki’s thoughts …)

零は冷たい闇で凍てついて = "Zero is frozen in a cold darkness,"

ねえ 零 = "Hey, Zero"

暗闇に身を委ねていれば = "If I surrender myself to darkness,"

冷たく凍って何も感じないようにしていられたかもしれないよね = "I will be coldly frozen and perhaps will be able to not feel anything, right?"

とかそうとするなら = "If I melt that,"

痛みもともなって = "the pain will follow, too."

Here the proofs of are sayings Very Happy … Yuuki is talking about HERSELF >

- “If I surrender MYSELF to darkness…”
    - I will be frozen
    - If I melt that

So as many of us had supported she needs to freeze her heart (taking Zero as reference) in order not to feel pain! Why not to feel pain if she is referring to Zero? Razz Except if her supposedly decision to pick Zero over Kaname is so painful hahaha

Thus and the last phrase of her doesn’t have to do with Zero as well … cuz even if she has to freeze herself in order to capture Kaname (that's why she feels pain right now) … even so she believes that one day they will come out of the dark forest >> they=Yuuki and Kaname and the sun will reach her frozen body XD.
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by MorningStar Tue May 29, 2012 2:24 am

I don't know Japanese , so maybe Shoujo feels the same way i do but even with people using the Japanese context as an example, i still don't understand? I see this with one scan:

"Zero has been freezing in that cold darkness...
    Hey Zero, when you abandon yourself to the darkness, its so freezing cold you may not feel anything...
    "And the day we will warm our frozen bodies under the sun will come And--." With so many different translation, i honestly have no idea who to trust on this? Its really not a fact since there is different variations online. Take whichever you like until the offical. [I say the offical because they have pros on the team who can discuss this & maybe ask Matsuri? Not sure..but Viz handles manga like Naruto too so i'm sure they've face something like this before]

By any way: Guys, calm down.

I dont see any reason to jump on Shoujo to correct her, on your translation of it...
    I expect Yume to read it with a Yume Biasedness & Zeki the same. Why i do feel im the only who feels that way? With seeing this kind of behaviour its makes me worried about even posting my thoughts with the chance of being constantly replied on O_O
    Why is everyone so wrapped up on it?
    Basically, she wants to walk out the dark forest *With who ever* of despair & Pain/struggles
    WE is More than 1+ persons.
    It could be all three of them with frozen bodies.She cares about Kaname & Zero, so she should want to walk out with them.
    Everyone has a dark forest, even Yagari *hearts* This is why as Yuuki was talking about pain melting, the panels was showing Yagari and i think Cross.

Can we all just move on with this "Dark forest" thing =_=
    And talk about the coolness of this chapter again? The dark forest segment was only less than 2% of the whole chapter. I'm glad Zero+Yuuki are together, but thats not Zeki totally *romance*, altho i'm soooo glad they're friends again.
    And Yuuki saying something about a burden with Kaname, cutting her hair/ties puts me back on Yume alot.V_V
    I expect some replies haha but do so wthout attacking me, okay?
    Its hard being a dual shipper sometimes >_>
    zeroandyuuki
    Human

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Drops1black

Post by zeroandyuuki Tue May 29, 2012 6:34 am

Wow seriously. Do Yume's seriously think they can twist the chapter with their OWN translations and expect us Zeki's to be convinced? Obviously the only translations that can be counted on, because they are neutral are the group's translations. And as I have read from the comments in Baidu from teh Yume fans, a lot of them are disappointed so yeah tells me the Yume's on vampireknight all up forum are seriously twisting this chapter because this chapter is all about Zeki winning (even the chinese fans agree).

The fact that Yume's can't even respect a single ounce of Zeki is disappointing to me... definitley Yume's are the worst fans. I've seen Zeki's and Yume's and I've always seen Zeki's at least acknowledge a Yume scene... but these guys man it's crazy they can't even ACKNOWLEDGE this chapter as pro-zeki when the majority of the Fans in China and in the West acknowledge that it is so.

Just take it for what is okay? Stop twisting it, Yuuki talks about all three of them being in the forest, and the conversation is directed toward Zero. Yuuki has broken her bond from Kaname in this chapter, but she still wishes for ALL of their sorrows to be removed okay?

Yumes have become a joke.

Can't wait to laugh my effing ass of when Zero and Yuuki end up together.

Bite me :rofl

And why is the font color of this forum so bad? You can't read anything without highlighting it. Someone should consider fixing this...
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue May 29, 2012 7:33 am

zeroandyuuki wrote:Wow seriously. Do Yume's seriously think they can twist the chapter with their OWN translations and expect us Zeki's to be convinced? Obviously the only translations that can be counted on, because they are neutral are the group's translations. And as I have read from the comments in Baidu from teh Yume fans, a lot of them are disappointed so yeah tells me the Yume's on vampireknight all up forum are seriously twisting this chapter because this chapter is all about Zeki winning (even the chinese fans agree).

Are you joking? lol You are the one who is laughed here... rofl rofl rofl rofl Why did you come here for? Make a war or a troll?... Please don't leave this forum when the story is turned to Yume, we will laugh at you as well, that I already did... rofl rofl , I could't help it... I don't really see any romantic vibe for Zeki... but you said as if they already confessed each other in ch.83. NO, THEY NEVER DID THAT IN THE STORY SO FAR. WE see what we see. Zekis always take advantage from every single thing in Zeki, even that is nothing romantic between Zero and Yuuki. Don't be desperate by making a new account to troll us Yumes. I see that you are totally in denial. Your comment is harsh of all Yumes here and disrespect the rules of the forum.

The fact that Yume's can't even respect a single ounce of Zeki is disappointing to me... definitley Yume's are the worst fans. I've seen Zeki's and Yume's and I've always seen Zeki's at least acknowledge a Yume scene... but these guys man it's crazy they can't even ACKNOWLEDGE this chapter as pro-zeki when the majority of the Fans in China and in the West acknowledge that it is so.

Just take it for what is okay? Stop twisting it, Yuuki talks about all three of them being in the forest, and the conversation is directed toward Zero. Yuuki has broken her bond from Kaname in this chapter, but she still wishes for ALL of their sorrows to be removed okay?

Give me a break girl,..What did make you think a pro zeki chapter?...Oh god, this is lost in translation/misinterpretation... rofl rofl rofl

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Page83-33-1
    Here is page 33 from my Lala...
    "私たちはずつと深く暗い森で出口をもとめて彷徨つてきた/ We have been wandering and searching of an exist in the deep and the dark forest"
    See? whom she is looking for... and why Hino draw Kaname and Yuuki as if Yuuki thought about him... More importantly, Hino had drawn them wandering in the deep and the dark forest before in ch.49-50, she added in official vol of VK but there is no online for those pages, you can check in SGK's blog.

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Page83-34-1
    In page 35, Yuuki already thought that "Zero has been freezing (frozen) in cold darkness".. So it doesn't make sense in page 38 that Yuuki will wonder how Zero feels "if" he is in cold darkness while she thought he has been in that area already in page 35. So it's about herself... ...
    VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Page83-35-1
    Look!! page 36... "You are going afar, Kaname"...

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Page83-40-1
    I won't translate this for you, I thought you know Japanse as well as you know Chinese (you referred Baibu), so help your self to translate it. She said that she has been wandering and searching for the exist in the deep and dark forest...with Kaname in ch.83 page 34. In page 40, you can think whatever you want...who are those frozen bodies... Think something that makes sense...not hypocrite... Very Happy

I'm sure if Zekis read all the chapter carefully, you will see all context correctly, shouldn't be bias to your Zeki-ish. I don't know why I have to tell you this lol XD, such a waste of time... I just see that Zekis is so easy, as expected...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue May 29, 2012 11:36 am

MorningStar wrote: I dont see any reason to jump on Shoujo to correct her, on your translation of it...

Orly? Jumping? Jumping when someone wants to correct misconceptions?
    Well one good reason is to be informed the fans who want to know what is been said … fans who care about the truth and not about fables.

But as I have said many times in the past the truth has nothing to be afraid of and certainly can’t lose from fables.

You are very comfortable with the scanlation as it is but as I said previously they have make already a mistake about Zero saying that Kaname wanted to get rid of him while all the other sources agreed on the contrary. My point is that it isn’t flawless. Or is the first time that a scanlation might contain a mistake?

This is one big problem in VK … the story is difficult from itself, written in a very ambiguous language and mistakes are bound to happen BUT this has create many misconceptions thus far and ONLY readers who know the story in depth can have a better grasp and track down some of these mistakes (I’m talking in general here).

So as a neutral/double shipper fan you should want to know every possible translation no; and not complaining cuz someone provided a different version.

Personally even though I’m not neutral I want to know the TRUTH thus and I’m reading every possible translation … comparing them in order to draw conclusions.
    And just for the record … every time that we came out providing a different version we have been proved right. Our source is very careful and moreover fluent in Chinese and Japanese as well.

Thus and we provided the translation after “investigation” and not rashly plus I gave the Japanese text as well for anyone to check this out proving that I’m confident with what I have said.

Therefore I’m speechless from these attacks just because I provide a different translation. O.O
    I knew ofc that the Zekis won’t take this under consideration cuz it spoils their soup but to affront attacks because I provided it is outrageous!

If you want to attack or correct something do it by proving that the portion that I have provide is wrong! << This is the proper way to counter a translation.
    To attack just because I DARED to speak or because I dared to give another translation shows your true colors.

And apparently I wasn’t trying to “convince” fans like Shoujo or the other one beneath of your post cuz I know is pointless.

With seeing this kind of behaviour its makes me worried about even posting my thoughts with the chance of being constantly replied on O_O

Oh and what’s your idea about the proper behavior in a DEBATE? Not to answer?
    This is the idea of the Zekis … let us say whatever we want troll as much as we want and do not reply back.
    If you cannot afford being answered then do not participate in a debate.

Well since you are a NEUTRAL fan I’m expecting to answer to the troll right beneath of your post cuz the only that I have seen from YOU thus far (the neutral) is to attack on the Yumes supporting the “innocent” Zekis.

I’m discovering a new meaning of the words “neutral” and “debate” O.O

What have you to say about these?>>>

definitley Yume's are the worst fans. I've seen Zeki's and Yume's and I've always seen Zeki's at least acknowledge a Yume scene... but these guys man it's crazy they can't even ACKNOWLEDGE this chapter as pro-zeki when the majority of the Fans in China and in the West acknowledge that it is so.

I’m expecting your neutral intervention! and the intervention of the Zekis who have been offended in the past from generalizations like this one>>

definitley Yume's are the worst fans.

@zeorandyuuki … you don’t know how happy you are making me! bounce You are a representable sample for your fandom! When you are running out of arguments you’re resorting on trolling and bashings …

If you can; prove the translation wrong or else your accusations that we are twisting Yuuki’s words are pure bashing and trolling.

Oh and you contradicted so fast your supporter above you!

Nice job thank you cheers rofl rofl rofl rofl

@Evil in Love thanks for the scans! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 1927775417 See we have nothing to be afraid of and certainly not the truth. VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 1713890440
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 29, 2012 11:46 am

i am really confused,what the heck is going in the story?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Shocked
    i am not really sure what yuuki said,i can't understand the meaning,my interpretation was that she said she broke up with kaname and now she will cut him in half.i don't know how far its true but honestly i never actually quite understood this story,one sec it looks like oh how much yuuki loves kaname,next sec oh no she wanna kill him and next sec she will not kill him but will hurt and stop him and next sce oh she will go to zero.

is vk even a sane manga?? scratch
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Tue May 29, 2012 12:30 pm

lucykaede wrote:i am really confused,what the heck is going in the story?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Shocked
    i am not really sure what yuuki said,i can't understand the meaning,my interpretation was that she said she broke up with kaname and now she will cut him in half.i don't know how far its true but honestly i never actually quite understood this story,one sec it looks like oh how much yuuki loves kaname,next sec oh no she wanna kill him and next sec she will not kill him but will hurt and stop him and next sce oh she will go to zero.

is vk even a sane manga?? scratch

I think it's very easy to understand right now after nina and Evil in love have pointed out many things. Yuuki actually loves Kaname, that's why she has to frozen her body (maybe it also means heart too) like Zero did to not feel pain when she might hurt him. About Yuuki cut her hair mean she broken up with Kaname => that just what Zekis thought so because if she truly broken up with him then why she won't think he would never twine her hair anymore instead of "maybe, might not"? The cutting hair I think it's properly the way to frozen her body
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 12:55 pm

In the start Yuuki loves Kaname like innocently, but knows they could never be together even if he felt the same. Crying or Very sad
    Then she becomes a pureblood and, tada, they're engaged. Shocked
    Yuuki cares for Zero as well (love?) and thus feels extremely guilty for having Kaname loving her so much when she feel that she can't truly return it while Zero is still in her heart. sFun_banghead2
    Then Kaname (seems to) breaks his relationship with Yuki for his original plan. sSc_jawdrop3
    Yuki still loves Kaname, but wants to stop him, but can't do it properly 'cause of her feelings. Crying or Very sad
    Then in chapter 83 she (finally) makes up her mind that she can't go on like that anymore and decides to freeze her heart so that she won't hurt when she hurts him and cuts her hair as a symbol of her determination. Very Happy
    That's my interpretion (spelled right?) of what has happened in Yume land up untill now. Cool
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:In the start Yuuki loves Kaname like innocently, but knows they could never be together even if he felt the same. Crying or Very sad
    Then she becomes a pureblood and, tada, they're engaged. Shocked
    Yuuki cares for Zero as well (love?) and thus feels extremely guilty for having Kaname loving her so much when she feel that she can't truly return it while Zero is still in her heart. sFun_banghead2
    Then Kaname (seems to) breaks his relationship with Yuki for his original plan. sSc_jawdrop3
    Yuki still loves Kaname, but wants to stop him, but can't do it properly 'cause of her feelings. Crying or Very sad
    Then in chapter 83 she (finally) makes up her mind that she can't go on like that anymore and decides to freeze her heart so that she won't hurt when she hurts him and cuts her hair as a symbol of her determination. Very Happy
    That's my interpretion (spelled right?) of what has happened in Yume land up untill now. Cool

hmmm...quite appealing and true scratch
    @rihanne hmmm....you are right...
    thanks......... cheers

so that means yuuki loves kaname but she has to do her very immature justice thing.hmm.... VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 1331846141
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Kinda... And what do you mean with 'immature justice thing'? I don't follow you there. VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 1098764838
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:Kinda... And what do you mean with 'immature justice thing'? I don't follow you there. VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 1098764838

ah i meant she has to stop kaname even if he is not doing any evil thing but stopping an evil pureblood.from my side she is doing a very immature thing by protecting sara.if she was so protective why she killed rido??(well we all know why she killed him,he killed our fav couple..duh i hate that idiot)surely from her side she is doing a justice thing.i wrote it from reader's point of view and not for story.
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Hmm, I have to admit I agree with you there (just don't tell it to anyone, LOL Very Happy )
    At first I thought he was doing evil things as well, but I've seen that there is more than one side to this as it always is in vk.
    *sigh* This is tiring, but so fun as well. cheers
    And about the justice thing well she can only do things from her own side can't she. (or have I overlooked Yuuki's uber mind reading skills thay she can use on everyone in the world? lol!
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 1:14 pm

nina wrote:

@zeorandyuuki … you don’t know how happy you are making me! bounce You are a representable sample for your fandom! When you are running out of arguments you’re resorting on trolling and bashings …

If you can; prove the translation wrong or else your accusations that we are twisting Yuuki’s words are pure bashing and trolling.

Oh and you contradicted so fast your supporter above you!

Nice job thank you cheers rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nina, I apologize for drawing sole attention to your comment but I want you to know that I feel that was an extraordinarily rude thing for you to say. Even when not directed at me, I found it very offensive. You have taken ONE PERSON’s comment and stereotyped all other fans who may support the Zeki pairing by assuming that they all share the same views, which is not the case.
    I also didn’t agree with that comment, but that didn’t give me the incentive to insult a fellow manga fan.

‘When you are running out of arguments, you’re resorting on trolling and bashings…’

It is grossly unfair to say this about a ship, because BOTH Yume AND Zeki fans have done this at some stage.
    For example, many YUME fans were sad when Yuuki chose to cut her long hair. SOME Kaname fans were upset with the implications that Yuuki cutting her hair was in direct violation of Kaname’s wishes, and thus resorted to bashing Yuuki’s character by calling her new appearance ‘ugly’. SOME fans. Not all. At the current time, I am neither an avid YUME supporter nor a ZEKI supporter, so I cannot speak on behalf of either team.

I’m really sorry for making a direct reference to your comment. I didn’t want to have to. I realize that the prior comment may have been disconcerting for you and you were simply responding to that. I don’t believe that it was your intention to cause any unnecessary insult, and I do not mean to cause any offence or disrespect for you, Nina.
    Personally, I think that your comments are some of the most in-depth and insightful arguments of any forum I have ever come across. You are a very dedicated fan to take the time to read through all the different translations and locate evidence to support your arguments. I admire your patience in doing that, and I want you to know that I really enjoy reading through your viewpoint.
    So again, I’m sorry for making a direct reference to you. I realize that you probably dislike me after reading this, but I do still genuinely hope that we don’t end up being on bad terms.

I’m sorry to everyone else on this thread for being so off topic.

Back to the thread:

Regardless of whether or not this chapter was ‘pro Yume’ or ‘pro Zeki’ (personally I think it was entirely neutral); I really enjoyed reading through the latest 40 pages. We’re seeing a lot more action than usual, which leads me to believe that Hino is nearing a climax in the story. I’m not sure how I feel about this, since I love seeing so much development / action but dread the thought of Vampire Knight ending soon! Sad

What I deduced from Chapter 83 is this:

- Kaname and Yuuki are going through a rough patch, but is blatantly obvious that they both still love each other. Kaname protected Yuuki by pushing her out of harm’s way, and Yuuki thought to herself that she couldn’t allow herself to over-think her resolution to capture Kaname or else she wouldn’t be able to go through with it. Despite what she MAY OR MAY NOT feel for Zero, there is no ambiguity surrounding her love for her onii-sama.

- I don’t think that this chapter is an indication that Zeki will be ‘endgame’. Yes, they are allies now. Friends? I’m not entirely sure, but their relationship IS improving, which would be a step in the right direction if Hino is considering bring the two ex-guardians together. In one panel (I think it was Page 24? I’m not entirely certain) Zero gently hits Yuuki upside the head to snap her out of her daze, which is a reference to how the two of them interacted when they were close friends back in the first arch. (http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/83/24 )

- Not even going to mention the ‘Forest’ line. I feel that it has been discussed enough, and nothing I say will waver anyone from their opinions. I’ve been studying Japanese for 6 years now, and I have enough knowledge of the language to know that it relies entirely on context and interpretation. Many words and sentences in Japanese can have a variety of literal English translations. I don’t think people should read too much into it anymore.

- Again, Hino Matsuri has succeeded in supplying more questions than answers! Yagari’s fiancé turned Level E? I am now curious about which pureblood turned her, and if Yagari knows who it is. I’m hoping that perhaps it was Sara, since Yagari holds a great dislike for her. Maybe it’s just because she’s a pureblood (just like how Zero holds a great prejudice against all purebloods and not just Shizuka), but I’m hoping she was the one to turn Yagari’s fiancé because that would give him reason to want to extract revenge and I really want Sara out of the picture…

- I’m interested to see how this ‘fight’ between Kaname, Yuuki and Zero will play out. I still don’t believe that Yuuki will be willingly to inflict any serious damage on Kaname, or vice versa. I think she’ll probably be on the defensive rather than offensive, and Zero will do the attacking. Obviously, there is going to be some consequences of such a fight.

- The fight between Yagari and Seiren should be interesting as well. Seiren hasn’t made an appearance in a very long time, and I’m glad to see her. I hadn’t thought about her character in quite a while. I’m not sure who would win, but I assume that it would be fairly well-matched so as to add tension to the next chapter.

- Despite being severely outnumbered, I don’t think Kaname will allow himself to be captured by the Hunters/Yuuki. If he does, I think he might be purposely caught once he has finalized a plan or to get closer to Sara (who is hidden away in the Hunter Association Headquarters). But I can’t really imagine a scenario where Kaname is thoroughly defeated.

- And lastly, my favorite bit of the whole chapter was DEFINITELY THE KISS BETWEEN RUKA AND KAIN! I honestly said “Awww…!” out loud when I reached that page. That was just a perfect, adorable moment with Ruka lying there in Kain’s arms. (Also, did anyone else find it slightly amusing that while they were kissing, Yuuki was just sort of standing there watching? Haha)

So that’s basically all I have to say at the moment about this chapter. It’s getting pretty exciting, and I’m dreading having to wait another whole TWO MONTHS. I must find some way to preoccupy myself.

(Also, I’m still wondering about the Hooded woman’s true connection to all of this and if Yuuki will ever find a use for that taming bracelet of hers. Hopefully our patience will be rewarded and we will finally receive some answers !!)
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 29, 2012 1:23 pm

I AM VERY MUch concerned about kaname's arm,how it will regenerate??? sFun_banghead2
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 1:27 pm

I have absolutely NO idea and feel that it will somehow be MUCH more epic in the story than what I could have ever imagined. So there is no need to worry. VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 1713890440
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:I have absolutely NO idea and feel that it will somehow be MUCH more epic in the story than what I could have ever imagined. So there is no need to worry. VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 1713890440

yeah every time i decide to abandon vk and declare it ,the next day i am here because its not so easy to abandon it because when you emotionally like something,its really hard to abandon it and the reason you said of the epic story,i feel the same. cheers
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 1:29 pm

lucykaede wrote:I AM VERY MUch concerned about kaname's arm,how it will regenerate??? sFun_banghead2

Yes, that's something that I forgot to mention as well. Being a pureblood, I'm sure that Kaname will be okay. But having lost his semi-regenerated hand, and now with the massive wound that Kain inflicted on his shoulder...I'm a little concerned about him Sad He has Seiren at his side for the upcoming battle, but he definitely won't be at full strength. It's not good, since he is in the midst of enemy territory with so many hunters surrounding the area and ready to pull the trigger Shocked But I think that if Kaname was in real trouble, Yuuki will come to his aid. Her goal is to capture him, not harm him. She won't allow the Hunters to assassinate Kaname.
    (Not saying that they could; Kaname's still way too strong for that. But, hypothetically, you know? Razz )
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Kara wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:I AM VERY MUch concerned about kaname's arm,how it will regenerate??? sFun_banghead2

Yes, that's something that I forgot to mention as well. Being a pureblood, I'm sure that Kaname will be okay. But having lost his semi-regenerated hand, and now with the massive wound that Kain inflicted on his shoulder...I'm a little concerned about him Sad He has Seiren at his side for the upcoming battle, but he definitely won't be at full strength. It's not good, since he is in the midst of enemy territory with so many hunters surrounding the area and ready to pull the trigger Shocked But I think that if Kaname was in real trouble, Yuuki will come to his aid. Her goal is to capture him, not harm him. She won't allow the Hunters to assassinate Kaname.
    (Not saying that they could; Kaname's still way to strong for that. But, hypothetically, you know? Razz )

yeah i agree but even if she gives him her blood i don't think he will take it because he wants to push her aside for good and second thing duh he must be mad at her for cutting his fav long hair.(lol Razz )
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 1:39 pm

lucykaede wrote:

yeah i agree but even if she gives him her blood i don't think he will take it because he wants to push her aside for good and second thing duh he must be mad at her for cutting his fav long hair.(lol Razz )
    Kaname would NEVER be mad at Yuuki! Ever! Even if it's really idiotic.
    About her hair he would most likely just be (even more) sad.
    And as much as I like Kaname he kinda asked for it. Crying or Very sad
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 1:42 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Kara wrote:

(Not saying that they could; Kaname's still way to strong for that. But, hypothetically, you know? Razz )

I didn't think of that, somehow Shocked With Kaname so injured, there is the potential for a Yuuki / Kaname bite scene in the near future. Obviously not in the immediate future (since there is a fight and everything's happening at the moment), but vampires need the blood of a pureblood/loved one to heal. (That's just going off of my memory; I might be wrong...?). I think the last bite scene between them was after Yuuki restrained herself from drinking Zero's blood, which was a long while ago! (Well, in VK time it's probably been only a month or two; for us readers, it's been what? A year? Longer?). Admittedly, there hasn't been all that many 'Yume' moments lately, so I'm guessing that we will see some interaction between Yuuki and Kaname in Chapter 84. Smile

About Yuuki's hair; I imagine Kaname might be a little hurt and / or saddened by that, but can't really imagine him becoming visibly angry. After all, he has been trying to put distance between himself and Yuuki and if he is drastically affected by her cutting her hair and drinking Zero's blood (which I'm sure he knows about somehow, since he's Kaname scratch ) he will try not to show it so he can continue to appear indifferent to Yuuki ...
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Again, what's also interesting to me is that Kaname is deliberately jeopardizing his relationship with Yuuki to fulfill this plan of his (which does have SOME kind of connection to the Hooded Woman). To see Kaname go to such lengths, I'm more curious than ever. Who was she, and how was (or is??!!!) she so important to Kaname that he would risk losing Yuuki? scratch

(P.S. Sorry for the consecutive posts here. I'm just speculating about a lot of different questions at the moment Razz )
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Kara wrote:Again, what's also interesting to me is that Kaname is deliberately jeopardizing his relationship with Yuuki to fulfill this plan of his (which does have SOME kind of connection to the Hooded Woman). To see Kaname go to such lengths, I'm more curious than ever. Who was she, and how was (or is??!!!) she so important to Kaname that he would risk losing Yuuki? scratch

(P.S. Sorry for the consecutive posts here. I'm just speculating about a lot of different questions at the moment Razz )
    To me it's that he don't want her to get hurt because she's with him.
    Had Yuki been with Kaname she would have been hunted so Kaname thought it would be safer for her. *shrug*
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue May 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Kaname's bond hand was cut by hunter anti-weapon, so his own blood couldn't heal it. That he wasn't attacked by Kain. Only yuuki will give him blood, so he can regenerate it when he drink Yuuki's blood.

Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...It's hard to see that you are neutral fan.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:
    Kara wrote:Again, what's also interesting to me is that Kaname is deliberately jeopardizing his relationship with Yuuki to fulfill this plan of his (which does have SOME kind of connection to the Hooded Woman). To see Kaname go to such lengths, I'm more curious than ever. Who was she, and how was (or is??!!!) she so important to Kaname that he would risk losing Yuuki? scratch

To me it's that he don't want her to get hurt because she's with him.
    Had Yuki been with Kaname she would have been hunted so Kaname thought it would be safer for her. *shrug*

What worries me is that he is letting Yuuki listen to Sara's lies (how she claimed that Kaname was the one to kill Ouri, not herself) and is not correcting them. Yuuki is clearly skeptical of Sara, so she doesn't trust her word alone, but Yuuki HAS begun to doubt Kaname...

But I think you're right about leaving Yuuki behind to keep her safe. He would have known that by leaving her in Chapter 67/8, he was going to cause her pain (especially since he had just promised her that they would start over) but ultimately it was probably to protect her. Had he taken Yuuki with him, she would have been on the Hunters' hit list along with him. By leaving her behind, he allows her the chance to earn the Hunters' trust (at least partially) and so they don't view Yuuki as a major threat. But all these recent events (including lies and distance between them) have done a lot to weaken their relationship. There is still hope for them to return to each other, since Hino has left many hints either way, but personally I predict that Kaname may not survive the end of VK Sad Vampire Knight is classified as a 'tragedy', after all, and Kaname is both the favorite character of the mangaka herself and is also a fan favorite. So it would be upsetting to both the author and the fans if Kaname's life was in forfeit to achieve his ultimate goal. Crying or Very sad
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 5 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Tue May 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Hey guys! Can I join the discussion?? Very Happy I'm a ZeKi so you might not agree with me but...Anyway!!! ^_^

I think that Kaname does love Yuki. Its obvious. But he seems (To me) to care for the Hooded Woman more. He risked a lot to achieve the Hooded Woman's goal. I think that he actually loved the Hooded Woman Smile It's sad that she had to die...

Yuki is on Zero's side. They're allies again as they were in Arc 1. And, IMO, her cutting her hair was symbolism of her "letting go" and "breaking free" of Kaname. Think about it. She's done everything that he told her not to do. She drank Zero's blood. "Yuki...I want you to only drink my blood. That is how you take responsibility." She cut her hair. "I want you to understand why I make you wear delicate shoes and forbid you from cutting your long hair."

IMO She is realizing that Kaname just was not suitable for her. Even as a human she felt "out of his reach" and "not suitable." She doesn't trust Kaname. "Your also fragile, and a liar. And there's something evil about you that I can't trust." She doesn't know or understand him. "There's so much about this man that I don't know...I feel liked I haven't advanced at all since then..." And what have we heard from Yuki these past few chapter? "I must stop Kaname." And, "I won't let you do what you want anymore...Even if I have to tear you apart." How is a relationship formed if they don't trust, know, or understand one another?

I dont see YuMe now really....But thats just my opinion.

But for ZeKi, they know each other. They understand one another. Yuki is on his side. Zero has accepted her. Zero won't fall to Level E I don't think too. He has too much Pureblood Blood....

This is all my opinion. Dont bash me please ^^ Feel free to disagree, but no bashing Smile

Chapter 83 was epic *_* Zero held Yuki bridal style <3 Kaname is really blowing my mind...What is he planning on??? 0.0

Last edited by SassyKnight on Tue May 29, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Evil in love wrote:Kaname's bond hand was cut by hunter anti-weapon, so his own blood couldn't heal it. That he wasn't attacked by Kain. Only yuuki will give him blood, so he can regenerate it when he drink Yuuki's blood.

Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...
    I don't think there is possible to be a true fan of vk (or any other pairings in manga/anime) and not gain any favorites.
    Sure you could be realtively fine with each endame, but I'm certain every nutural out there have a preferred pairing as well 'cause vk is a love story and if you don't like a pairing you don't really like the story...

To Sassy I can see what you mean, but I think things are a little deeper than that. HW was and is a imortant person to Kaname, but that doesn't nessesary mean that he loves her over Yuuki. We haven't even had a confirmation that he does love her just that he was attached to her.
    As for Yuuki and Kaname, well love isn't always logical. She might have said that, but right before Kaname restarted his plan Yuuki wished to get to know he real him.
    As for Kaname's bans I don't think he has the rights to say much seing as he left and almost no vampire can resist what they desire especially when it is offered to them. It's their nature.
    Yuuki and Zero has lived together as sort-of siblings for three years so of course they would know each other well, but Yuki and Kaname's sibling relationsip was kinda distorted by the ten year gapm and during thir one year together Kaname was a lot away.

Last edited by Fine of Fate on Tue May 29, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:47 am