Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Bar_left59%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Bar_left27%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Bar_left15%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
zeroandyuuki
Kara
KuranPrince
mariangie
MorningStar
SassyKnight
yuuki kiryuu
Knightmare
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
chacile
Evil in love
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
Katherine
Fine of Fate
juliet
Rikana-hime
Li.llium
witlessfool
nina
25 posters

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Dropsoa

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Empty VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by nina Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The link > http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607617087

edit: Here you can find translation posted by Witlessfool, all thanks for all the help and quick response:

Spoiler:

plus another translation here posted far below from Evil in love (thanks for sharing the link):

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/999419.html

Full translation from Senby...credit to her..

Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Evil in love wrote:Kaname's bond hand was cut by hunter anti-weapon, so his own blood couldn't heal it. That he wasn't attacked by Kain. Only yuuki will give him blood, so he can regenerate it when he drink Yuuki's blood.

Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...
    I don't think there is possible to be a true fan of vk (or any other pairings in manga/anime) and not gain any favorites.
    Sure you could be realtively fine with each endame, but I'm certain every nutural out there have a preferred pairing as well 'cause vk is a love story and if you don't like a pairing you don't really like the story...

To Sassy I can see what you mean, but I think things are a little deeper than that. HW was and is a imortant person to Kaname, but that doesn't nessesary mean that he loves her over Yuuki. We haven't even had a confirmation that he does love her just that he was attached to her.
    As for Yuuki and Kaname, well love isn't always logical. She might have said that, but right before Kaname restarted his plan Yuuki wished to get to know he real him.
    As for Kaname's bans I don't think he has the rights to say much seing as he left and almost no vampire can resist what they desire especially when it is offered to them. It's their nature.
    Yuuki and Zero has lived together as sort-of siblings for three years so of course they would know each other well, but Yuki and Kaname's sibling relationsip was kinda distorted by the ten year gapm and during thir one year together Kaname was a lot away.

Last edited by Fine of Fate on Tue May 29, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something)
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by Evil in love Tue May 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:Kaname's bond hand was cut by hunter anti-weapon, so his own blood couldn't heal it. That he wasn't attacked by Kain. Only yuuki will give him blood, so he can regenerate it when he drink Yuuki's blood.

Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...
    I don't think there is possible to be a true fan of vk (or any other pairings in manga/anime) and not gain any favorites.
    Sure you could be realtively fine with each endame, but I'm certain every nutural out there have a preferred pairing as well 'cause vk is a love story and if you don't like a pairing you don't really like the story...

What is your word, not me.. I like reading neutral comments if it's neutral.. But I can't sense there is really neutral in VK. And why I see Yumes being blamed because we posted something against your truly will? I've read VK from the start 6-7 years already before anime done. I am not VK fan but I am Hino fan.. I like VK because it's Hino's manga. I don't need to bash Hino when I found something disappointed. I like Yume because I love Kaname's character. I definitely am bias... I think I understand the story better than some shallow fans out there. Sometimes I wanted to correct them, sometimes I didn't want to wast my time...Sorry, no offense to anyone. You can think as if you were in Yumes and Zekis' shoes.. Are you neutral?

Last edited by Evil in love on Tue May 29, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Evil in love wrote:
    Fine of Fate wrote:

What is your word, not me.. I like reading neutral comments if it's neutral.. But I can't sense there is really neutral in VK. And why I see Yumes being blamed because we posted something against your will. I read VK from the start 6-7 years already. I am not VK fan but I am Hino fan.. I like VK because it's Hino's manga. I don't need to bash Hino when I found something disappionted. I like Yume because I love Kaname's character. I definitely am bias... I think I understand the story better than some shallow fans out there. Sometimes I wanted to correct them, sometimes I don't want to wast my time...Sorry, no offense.
    *shrug* I'm probably a shallow fan (I admitt it), and I hop you didn't take any offence by my comment. That's just how I see it.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...It's hard to see that you are neutral fan.

Again, this is a little off-topic from this thread, so I'm sorry in advance to all of you who are simply here to read through this discussion!

Hi Evil in Love Smile
    I have a feeling that it is my post you were referring to, and again I assure you that I was definitely not targeting Yume as you have said. I'll be honest and say that Zero is my favorite character which does mean perhaps I could be bias toward him, but that doesn't mean I don't like Kaname and Yuuki. I actually like the idea of Kaname and Yuuki together as much as I like the idea of Zero and Yuuki together cheers , if not more so because I'm still a little curious about Maria's intentions toward Zero at this point Razz I was actually really worried when writing that post that I would insult some people, and I mean it when I say that that wasn't my intention. pale I hate having arguments with people and creating unnecessary conflict in any given situation. I was definitely not targeting Yume, so I'm sorry if it seemed that way. Crying or Very sad I just wanted to say that I don't think what one person says should be representative of the entire ship. It's like saying that if one person who likes to go to the beach likes strawberry ice-cream, all of the people that go to the beach must surely like strawberry ice-cream. AND I realize that that was an absolutely TERRIBLE analogy Embarassed I'm not really that good at articulating my thoughts, you see scratch But I hope you know what I mean..

My point was, both ships defend themselves where they see fit, and neither is any more at fault than the other. I really hope I didn't offend you, and I regret that I might have. Embarassed
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue May 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Kara wrote:

Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...It's hard to see that you are neutral fan.

Again, this is a little off-topic from this thread, so I'm sorry in advance to all of you who are simply here to read through this discussion!

Hi Evil in Love Smile
    I have a feeling that it is my post you were referring to, and again I assure you that I was definitely not targeting Yume as you have said. I'll be honest and say that Zero is my favorite character which does mean perhaps I could be bias toward him, but that doesn't mean I don't like Kaname and Yuuki. I actually like the idea of Kaname and Yuuki together as much as I like the idea of Zero and Yuuki together cheers , if not more so because I'm still a little curious about Maria's intentions toward Zero at this point Razz I was actually really worried when writing that post that I would insult some people, and I mean it when I say that that wasn't my intention. pale I hate having arguments with people and creating unnecessary conflict in any given situation. I was definitely not targeting Yume, so I'm sorry if it seemed that way. Crying or Very sad I just wanted to say that I don't think what one person says should be representative of the entire ship. It's like saying that if one person who likes to go to the beach likes strawberry ice-cream, all of the people that go to the beach must surely like strawberry ice-cream. AND I realize that that was an absolutely TERRIBLE analogy Embarassed I'm not really that good at articulating my thoughts, you see scratch But I hope you know what I mean..

My point was, both ships defend themselves where they see fit, and neither is any more at fault than the other. I really hope I didn't offend you, and I regret that I might have. Embarassed

Sorry Off topic: I get you that.. You are not neutral at all... Maybe you are mature enough to accept Yume's relationship as they have romantic attachment than Zeki. I just wanted to see when you blamed a Yume about ship argument you should blame a Zeki too. Or ignore it.. Since you don't like any ship, only Zero.. Sorry if I misunderstand what you mean. I tried to hard not to reply Zeroandyuuki but I could show him/her something. You see? she/he bashed Yumes and our ship, even our sources... I don't know if you see... I see you referred to Nina but why you didn't refer to Zeroandyuuki as well. That's my point.. Finish!!
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue May 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Okay now I am seeing alot of disrespect and flames going on here between fans, either people tone it down or be prepared for action taken by the staff. (A couple of people i will be pming over their comments in this thread.) If you can't be civil I suggest you don't comment or find another forum. This is getting a tad too far and repetative. If you can't take others having a different opinion or seeing things differently then a trio forum is really not the place for you.

Also I believe we have gone off topic, this is about Chapter 83 not the ships and people targeting. So can we please go back to DICUSSING the chapter.

Thank you.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue May 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Kara wrote: Nina, I apologize for drawing sole attention to your comment but I want you to know that I feel that was an extraordinarily rude thing for you to say. Even when not directed at me, I found it very offensive. You have taken ONE PERSON’s comment and stereotyped all other fans who may support the Zeki pairing by assuming that they all share the same views, which is not the case.
    I also didn’t agree with that comment, but that didn’t give me the incentive to insult a fellow manga fan.

Then Kara you should have felt firstly offended from the Zeki comment which had generalized saying the Yumes are the worst and trolling and bashing!

But from what I see you are feeling offended from my answer which was a replay to an offensive post. The funny thing is that your sensitivities are selective. If you want to be fair you should have condemned the behavior of your fellow shipper FIRSTLY mostly in order to protect the reputation of your fandom and fans like you who have nothing to do with such attitudes.

But again what I’m seeing are attitudes that not only condemn but moreover support such trolls … so?

Secondly I didn’t generalize … I said “a representable sample for your fandom” << this doesn’t mean ALL.

If it came accross wrongly and you felt offended by the word "representable" I’ll delete it.

Certainly wasn’t addressed to fans like you so why are you identifying yourself with that?

Evil in love wrote: Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...It's hard to see that you are neutral fan.

It’s because they are seeking for fairness Razz

Thank you Evil in Love <333

Back on topic (I haven’t read everything that have been written lol just to stress out a few points)

so that means yuuki loves kaname but she has to do her very immature justice thing.hmm.

I don’t think that Yuuki is being immature. As she said “I’m at loss”
    私は途方に暮れて = "I'm at a loss,"

OR
    …as the scanlation says “I’m puzzled”

Yuuki is confused from Kaname’s actions, sayings and from the overall situation. She keeps asking for answers >>

“What is her will that had compelled you to go this far to accomplice it?”

Why? Why did you protect me…?

>> but he is refusing to answer her.

And I will reverse the question; what she should have done in your opinion?

She tried everything to get through to him … with words (I’m not given up on you … pierce my heart with your sword if you want to leave me etc) with actions trying to immobilize him with her Artemis. What was the result? Kaname fled away giving her no solid and sound answer to her justified questions.

Furthermore … if she leaves him as it is; what is going to be the result? As she thinks >>

You are getting further away Kaname…

Meaning she is loosing him anyway. He hasn’t left any space that he’ll come back to her (as the things stand now … and I’m talking about his plan) thus and right after this line she cuts her hair continuing her thought >>

もしかしたらもう貴方に 私の髪が絡みつくことはないかもしれない = "Maybe, my hair will not be twined around by you anymore."

Maybe (?) you won’t twine my hair anymore …

1. She says maybe
    2. This isn’t something that she is wishing for (obviously) BUT what she believes that Kaname has decided i.e. to abandon her for good! Thus and this line comes right beneath her thought “You are getting further away Kaname”.

That’s why I’m insisting to not isolate a phrase but to look the phrase inside the wider frame that it has been said.

Additionally this isn’t something that Yuuki doing for the first time. She cut her hair again in the past as a reaction seeing Kaname drinking from Ruka! She was hurt by him as she is now as well. Did her reaction in the past had to do anything with Zero? Apparently not! Neither was an indication for a changed heart … she still kept been in love with Kaname wishing secretly to be together even if she knew that this was difficult or even impossible. Did that lead to a Zeki? No.

So her current action to cut her hair has the same symbolism as in the past.
    Nothing to do with Zero … nothing to do with her feelings for Kaname.

But as in the past the hope was accompanying her the same goes for now too >>

それでも信じてる = "Even so, I believe that"

いつかこの昏い森から脱け出せるって = "in one day, we will be able to escape from this dark forest,"

凍てついた躯に木漏れ日が届くって = "the sunlight filtering through trees will reach the frozen body,"

そして-------- = "and then----------"

>> Even so … even the current darkness she still believes … she still has hope!

So what Yuuki should do? Let him continue with his course “unhindered”? Where is gonna lead him that? Aren’t we shouting for so many chapters that Yuuki should interfere and stop him for this self destructive course? Wasn’t this hinted from chapter 66 already? Yuuki as the heroine should have a crucial role to play … a role which will reverse the situation.

Another point … she says that now is like Ruka … what does this mean?

IMO as Ruka interfered in the battle with Zero doing something that seemingly was against Kaname (mostly FOR KANAME’S SAKE) the same goes for Yuuki.
    Did Ruka stop love and care about Kaname just because she acted differently?
    Ofc not … thus why we should questioning Yuuki’s feelings moreover the moment that she says I’m like Ruka now?
    She is bound to go against him (meaning stopping him) for his own good.

Ofc Yuuki doesn’t know the whole truth but judging from what she knows she has to act as such.

And just to make it clear … when I say she must stop him I mean she must stop him from hurting himself … Sara sooner or later will take what she deserves … she has many hidden skeletons into her closet … skeletons that condemn her hence inevitably will be revealed while on the other hand Kaname has condemn himself with lies so the truth will whitewash him i.e. the exact opposite from Sara’s situation.

Ps. Sorry Blood but I have been attacked personally so I had to answer.

Last edited by nina on Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 3:17 pm

nina wrote:
    Kara wrote: Nina, I apologize for drawing sole attention to your comment but I want you to know that I feel that was an extraordinarily rude thing for you to say. Even when not directed at me, I found it very offensive. You have taken ONE PERSON’s comment and stereotyped all other fans who may support the Zeki pairing by assuming that they all share the same views, which is not the case.
    I also didn’t agree with that comment, but that didn’t give me the incentive to insult a fellow manga fan.

Then Kara you should have felt firstly offended from the Zeki comment which had generalized saying the Yumes are the worst and trolling and bashing!

But from what I see you are feeling offended from my answer which was a replay to an offensive post. The funny thing is that your sensitivities are selective. If you want to be fair you should have condemned the behavior of your fellow shipper FIRSTLY mostly in order to protect the reputation of your fandom and fans like you who have nothing to do with such attitudes.

I was actually refering to 'ZeroandYuuki' user when I mentioned that I didn't blame you for reacting the way you did, since you were only responding to the 'prior comment' (which was the ZeroandYuuki comment). I may not have directly quoted the comment, which may have been a cause of confusion. But that's what I meant. What I actually said was this:

"...have taken ONE PERSON’s comment."

I put 'ONE PERSON' in caps locks to mean the person I was talking about, which was ZeroandYuuki.

"Yumes have become a joke.

Can't wait to laugh my effing ass of when Zero and Yuuki end up together.

Bite me :rofl"

That was the comment that I knew you were responding to. I didn't actually want to draw direct attention to either of you. I was referring to the 'ZeroandYuuki' comment directly before your comment Nina, please don't misunderstand. Perhaps I should have been clearer, so I apologize for any ambiguity there Crying or Very sad I was not implying that is was just you. You were only replying to that inflammatory comment posted beforehand which was, as you said, off topic and INTENTIONALLY offensive. So I'm sorry about all this mess; I won't mention shipping arguments anymore here. And I'm sorry Bloodredhead, I think this was just a big misunderstanding. I won't go off-topic anymore; promise VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 1064584243

-----

I don't know what's going to happen if this fight with Kaname and Yuuki on separate sides does actually occure. Kaname is badly injured (even though he is strong enough not to show it) and Zero will not hold back in his attack. Perhaps I shouldn't be worried about Kaname's safety (since he is STILL more powerful than Zero because he is an ancestor after all). But what would happen if Kaname were to find a way to get to Sara in the next couple of episodes? He is very injured, and Sara is a perfectly healthy pureblood. We don't actually know much about Sara's history (it's extremely unlikely that she is anywhere near as old as Kaname's true age) but she could be old enough to have a lot of power. She did consume Ouri's pureblood powers as well, and she isn't injured at all. Plus, she has her harem of stabilized vampire girls who I am sure would come to her aid. I'm actually curious about what role those girls will play in the plot as well; so far, they have only been shown as the result of Sara openly teasing the Hunters by working around their laws. They haven't actually done anything yet to contribute to VK's plot, other than to show that Sara does actually have some entirely loyal followers. Would they all involve themselves in a fight to protect their Master? Those girls are all very cute, but they're probably more dangerous than they look because Sara has fed each and every one of them with her pureblood blood (first to stabilize them as Level D vampires, then with the blood tablets she manufactured and had them trial for her, and however many times she has shared little bits of blood with her girls off scene since) VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 230572241 For all we know, they could be the first recruits of Sara's army sSc_jawdrop3 Every character introduced as to have some sort of significance to the story, no matter how minor.
    Also, there is still the matter of all the vampires in the Night Class who had ingested Sara's tainted tablets. Yes, they've been confiscated now, but didn't Kaname say in Chapter 82 that once a pureblood's 'poison' is inside a person's body, it will always be there? I think that is a bit worrying, since a lot of the Night Class were eating those new tablets (including Shiki??!! sSic_cold ) and the thought of Sara already having partial control over what is probably half of the Night Class is kind of scary Evil or Very Mad At the moment, I think a fight between Kaname and Sara would be really amazing, but also very dangerous for Kaname in his current state; especially since his only remaining ally, Seiren, is preoccupied in a fight with Yagari! affraid
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Kara wrote:
    nina wrote:

I was actually refering to 'ZeroandYuuki' user when I mentioned that I didn't blame you for reacting the way you did, since you were only responding to the 'prior comment' (which was the ZeroandYuuki comment). I may not have directly quoted the comment, which may have been a cause of confusion. But that's what I meant. What I actually said was this:

"...have taken ONE PERSON’s comment."

I put 'ONE PERSON' in caps locks to mean the person I was talking about, which was ZeroandYuuki.

"Yumes have become a joke.

Can't wait to laugh my effing ass of when Zero and Yuuki end up together.

Bite me :rofl"

That was the comment that I knew you were responding to. I didn't actually want to draw direct attention to either of you. I was referring to the 'ZeroandYuuki' comment directly before your comment Nina, please don't misunderstand. Perhaps I should have been clearer, so I apologize for any ambiguity there Crying or Very sad I was not implying that is was just you. You were only replying to that inflammatory comment posted beforehand which was, as you said, off topic and INTENTIONALLY offensive. So I'm sorry about all this mess; I won't mention shipping arguments anymore here. And I'm sorry Bloodredhead, I think this was just a big misunderstanding. I won't go off-topic anymore; promise VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 1064584243

Well Kara you quoted MY post saying >>

Nina, I apologize for drawing sole attention to your comment but I want you to know that I feel that was an extraordinarily rude thing for you to say. Even when not directed at me, I found it very offensive.

So who misunderstood Kara?

Anyway let's cut this off here ... i do not have any intention to go further.
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Fine of Fate Tue May 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Kara wrote:
    Also, there is still the matter of all the vampires in the Night Class who had ingested Sara's tainted tablets. Yes, they've been confiscated now, but didn't Kaname say in Chapter 82 that once a pureblood's 'poison' is inside a person's body, it will always be there? I think that is a bit worrying, since a lot of the Night Class were eating those new tablets (including Shiki??!! sSic_cold ) and the thought of Sara already having partial control over what is probably half of the Night Class is kind of scary Evil or Very Mad At the moment, I think a fight between Kaname and Sara would be really amazing, but also very dangerous for Kaname in his current state; especially since his only remaining ally, Seiren, is preoccupied in a fight with Yagari! affraid
    But the Night Class people who got Sara's blood also got Yuuki's so where does that leave us? VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 1098764838
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:
    Kara wrote:
    But the Night Class people who got Sara's blood also got Yuuki's so where does that leave us? VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 1098764838

I don't have a clue haha Smile I doubt Yuuki would even really know how to use her power as a pureblood to take control of a lower level vampire; and even if she did, I don't think she'd ever use it, since in the first arch she saw how much pain Zero was in when Shizuka held him under her will Crying or Very sad So I was just speculating; I really have no idea what Hino has planned for us confused But surely Sara will have a much more active role in the near future. For her to take over the blood tablet factory, produce all these new blood tablets and to just allow Yuuki to confiscate them all with no fuss or protestation... something's going on scratch It just seems like too quick and easy a resolution. If Sara really is the story's prominent antagonist (as Hino is making her out to be) then she'll have some sort of 'diabolical plan' Razz

Last edited by Kara on Tue May 29, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue May 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Kara wrote: Also, there is still the matter of all the vampires in the Night Class who had ingested Sara's tainted tablets. Yes, they've been confiscated now, but didn't Kaname say in Chapter 82 that once a pureblood's 'poison' is inside a person's body, it will always be there? I think that is a bit worrying, since a lot of the Night Class were eating those new tablets (including Shiki??!! ) and the thought of Sara already having partial control over what is probably half of the Night Class is kind of scary

About that … there could be a plain explanation. For example the NC has consumed only tablets and not her fresh blood directly so maybe (just maybe) Yuuki’s blood as an antidote to be enough for them.

However the same might not apply to Takuma or Zero. For Zero I’m not sure cuz definitely can resist harder than Takuma but still Kaname’s moving-blood inside him proved the truth of his words i.e. that the owner of the PB-blood is always the PB.

So as I said in another thread the only solution for Takuma and Zero to be freed from Sara’s rein for sure is her death.

But aside from the NC which we can say that it might have been saved (Sara has said herself that Yuuki managed to take them back) we cannot forget that Sara’s tabs are spreading at the town too and many vampires have consumed them.

So what’s gonna happen with them? When Hino will grab this edge of the thread again and how? Supposedly is Yuuki the one who will deal with the situation manufacturing a new breed of tabs with her blood as an antidote but it seems that Yuuki will be preoccupied again at the HA (???) scratch
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Tue May 29, 2012 11:24 pm

I don't want to prolong this irrelevant debate either but i want to clear up some things about my last post
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

This all i have to say regarding the issue in this forum, i mean feel free to PM me if any disagreements/ or misunderstandings on my part (Im not 100& perfect so i do tend to make mistakes- so PM me if i made any mistakes) Lets just avoid any war ^^

----> From now on im Onto Chapter 83
    Surprised
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed May 30, 2012 2:18 am

MorninbgStar wrote: This all i have to say regarding the issue in this forum, i mean feel free to PM me if any disagreements/ or misunderstandings on my part (Im not 100& perfect so i do tend to make mistakes- so PM me if i made any mistakes) Lets just avoid any war ^^

Sorry but I will not pm you simply cuz you answered to me by offending me in public. So I have to address to you in public as well.

Spoiler:
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Wed May 30, 2012 4:05 am

Spoiler:

As i said in my earlier post, from now on im focused on chapter 83. So since you said your piece & i've said mine, we can keep this issue close. In my post i was never malicious with you, atleast i never intended to be.
    I still stand with mine though I'm quite glad this is a done deal then.
    Its very off-topic.
    If you think i'm biased, fine with me, To each their own.
    But i will correct myself on this: Senstive is better word i should've used rather than sensible. the one comment i did mess up on. The quote rather.
    I'm not expecting a apology, nor do i want one. This whole thing is fine with me. (On my interaction: Since school is basically out for me, i have more time to respond..etc..etc & comment. Just been too busy)
    I will apologize to the mods, being apart of this. Sorry. bounce
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Wed May 30, 2012 8:21 am

[img]VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 55212fnxkgvampireknight [/img]

Kaname says, "I have no intention of getting killed by you." to Zero. Foreshadowing maybe?
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed May 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Rose.Petals wrote:[img]VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 55212fnxkgvampireknight [/img]

Kaname says, "I have no intention of getting killed by you." to Zero. Foreshadowing maybe?

I don´t think that it is forshadowing, it matches to the situation, why should kaname want to be attacked by a little boy when he enters the room just because the boy hates vampires/ purebloods....I don´t think that this scene has a connection to the scenes right now
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Rose.Petals wrote:[img]VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 55212fnxkgvampireknight [/img]

I don´t think that it is forshadowing, it matches to the situation, why should kaname want to be attacked by a little boy when he enters the room just because the boy hates vampires/ purebloods....I don´t think that this scene has a connection to the scenes right now

Me too I don't think it's connected and it's different time and action (not same situation).
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed May 30, 2012 8:03 pm

MorningStar, since Nina replied you already I would just comment over one single paragraph or your post.

Spoiler:

Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed May 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:

I disagree. A fan doesn't have to support any pairing at all to simply be a fan of the series as a whole.... I for one enjoyed the story just fine and kinda thought Yuuki & Zero were progressing a bit and might make a cute couple after he almost kissed her the first time.... But it's obvious from the start VK is not all about the romance, it's much more serious than that. There's so much more going on that it's impossible to simply call this a love story. There are real struggles, and love is just a tiny part of it. I honestly wouldn't haven't gotten this intensely into the pairing fandom part of things if I didn't find out that there were forums and such to discuss it on and tons of other people with the same and different views. For the people who read the story without discussing it with others, I'm sure it's easy to enjoy the story as a whole and be neutral. Yea they might come to like a pairing, but they do not HAVE to, to be a "true fan". I kinda wish I woulda stayed that way to be honest, it would've been easier...but then I wouldn't have met some amazing people and thought so much more in depth about the storyline and characters' thoughts. ^^
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Fine of Fate Wed May 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Yeah, you're right. I might have written that a bit wrongly, you know, spur of the moment thing without thinking it through. So I apologise if I have offended anyone. cryyyyyyy
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:06 am

I quote YukixKaname:

Kaname: Yuki... ... In your heart... ... You have a deep, dark forest... A forest that grew... ... During the time I had to let go of you. Yes... ... Hold me tightly... We'll wander through it... ... Together. (Chapter 49)

Yuki: Hey, Zero. When you abandon yourself to the darkness. It's so freezing cold that you may not feel anything. But if it were to melt. It'll start hurting. Even so. Even so, I believe. That someday, we will be able to get out of this dark forest. And the day where we warm our frozen bodies under the sun will come. And~~~

Please this blessed phrase is both referred to Kaname and Zero!
    Hino-sama doesn't want to overbalanche...she wanna keep the blessed LT!!!!
    >.<
    That's nerves!!!! explosive
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:16 am

@ nina

零は冷たい闇で凍てついて = "Zero is frozen in a cold darkness,"

ねえ 零 = "Hey, Zero"

暗闇に身を委ねていれば = "If I surrender myself to darkness,"

冷たく凍って何も感じないようにしていられたかもしれないよね = "I will be coldly frozen and perhaps will be able to not feel anything, right?"

とかそうとするなら = "If I melt that,"

痛みもともなって = "the pain will follow, too."

Hmm. I don't know but my Zeki friends said all Yuuki's line which star from "Hey, Zero" is actually don't have S or any "I". So how can you sure that she is thinking about "her"? They said if you call someone first then the other line will mean to that person because you don't have any S "I" in Jappanese
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:06 pm

@Rikana …

I do not speak or understand Japanese to give you a translation word by word. Either way you must know by now that Japanese language is very ambiguous with things that are implied or are clear in Japanese language but not in English … so only a fluent Japanese speaker can understand what a phrase implying or actually means looking also the whole context. Remember mistakes like “Sara and Zero are going to church” or “the three of them (Yuuki, Kaname and Zero) will walk the same path”. What I mean is that except from being fluent and able to translate word by word IMO you have to be knowledgeable of the story itself.

Also I trust the portion of the translation that I gave not blindly but cuz it fits with the whole context.

The answer to your question actually has already given from Evil in Love HERE

But even judging from the available scanlation still my understanding was and is the same … I had said the same things prior I have in my hands the other translation.

For me is more than apparent even from the scanlation that Yuuki is taking Zero as a reference BUT she is actually referring to herself … she has to freeze/harden her heart NOW (like Zero did) in order to confront Kaname something that pains her. And I think what I’m saying makes sense cuz as she also says till now she wavered every time that she tried to capture Kaname … so now she has to harden her heart in order to not fail again. If she leaves her feelings to get in the way she won’t be able to catch him again. Look the whole order of her thoughts, lines and actions together >>

“But if it were to melt it’ll start hurting … Even so…”
    “Kaname … I’ve thrown the weights away (she did something cruel for her and for Kaname cutting her hair) If I think what to do after catching you I won’t be able to catch”

Interpretation: Even so … even if afterwards she’ll start hurting again she throws her feelings away (freezing her heart, cutting her hair) in order to capture him and the panel with Yuuki running towards Kaname while thinking and saying these things doesn’t leave space for doubts >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/83/39

Furthermore … IF I follow the logic that she is referring to Zero; why he will start feel pain again when the frost will melt? According to some Zekis she has decide to go with him leaving Kaname behind. So ... wouldn’t be that something good for him? Why he will start feeling the pain again? O.O

The final confirmation for what we say is in her last phrase …

“Even so I believe that someday we will be able to get out of this dark forest …”
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/83/40

Again in the panel are ONLY her and Kaname as in the beginning of her monologue “We have always wandered around looking for an exit of the deep dark forest >>http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/83/34

Hino has placed her and Kaname face to face so the “WE” are her and Kaname. Thus since they were looking for an exit in the end they as well will come out of that forest i.e. they will found the exit! And I’m asking … who from the two; Yume or Yuuki and Zero are in the darkness currently???
    I really do not understand how is possible for someone to believe that the YUME phrase (is like a trade mark) can NOW be referred to Yuuki and Zero … I’m speechless O.O

Here I want to add something more.

The deep dark forest symbolizes a dark/difficult situation in which many people have been dragged to. As Yuuki said, Ruka and Kain as well … they were in a dark forest cuz they were involved into Kaname’s plans. Also other people have lost their lives and have been hurt. I suppose she is referring mostly on Aido-dono, Hanabusa and Zero because as far as Yuuki knows they have been hurt from Kaname’s actions.

So in a winder aspect Yume wandering in this dark forest, struggling for an exit has influenced many people’s lives which on a certain level this is true since they are the protagonists and almost everything revolves around them (Yuuki and Kaname). Yuuki in a previous chapter has realized that she is the root for Kaname’s doings.
    Under this light if Yume finds one day the exit from this darkness then also the people who are connected to them will too.

In short Yuuki is referring to her and Kaname but on a second layer concerns other people too as aftermath, but if we put in the equation Zero then we should put Ruka, Kain, Hanabusa and maybe even Takuma. Thus from this aspect again the exit of that dark forest cannot by any means referring to Zeki.

And something lastly … how much sensible is that Yuuki in this difficult and dark situation for her and Kaname when everything are crumbling … the moment that she is at loss (as she says) to be able to think her future with another man huh?
    A day or maybe even hours ago she said “MY Kaname” and wished to take her away like in the past or to pierce her heart if he wanted to abandon her huh???

I won’t characterize a person who would do that … I’ll leave it blank Razz
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 6 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Fine of Fate wrote:Yeah, you're right. I might have written that a bit wrongly, you know, spur of the moment thing without thinking it through. So I apologise if I have offended anyone. cryyyyyyy

It's alright, just try to think outside the LT, there are sometimes some neutral fans that might get offended. ^^;
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:08 am

kialovejapan wrote:
    I quote YukixKaname:

Kaname: Yuki... ... In your heart... ... You have a deep, dark forest... A forest that grew... ... During the time I had to let go of you. Yes... ... Hold me tightly... We'll wander through it... ... Together. (Chapter 49)

Yuki: Hey, Zero. When you abandon yourself to the darkness. It's so freezing cold that you may not feel anything. But if it were to melt. It'll start hurting. Even so. Even so, I believe. That someday, we will be able to get out of this dark forest. And the day where we warm our frozen bodies under the sun will come. And~~~

Please this blessed phrase is both referred to Kaname and Zero!
    Hino-sama doesn't want to overbalanche...she wanna keep the blessed LT!!!!
    >.<
    That's nerves!!!! explosive
    Yes Hino-sensei still puts their triangle love in the balance,but until then Yuuki said those things at chapter 83,what's the meaning od this?
    Well,i think we'll get it better her message at chapter 84 when she attacks him but fail... scratch (just my suppose) scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:17 am