Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Share

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by nina on Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    The link > http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607617087

    edit: Here you can find translation posted by Witlessfool, all thanks for all the help and quick response:

    Spoiler:
    Title page: The 83rd Night: Fetters

    The words next to Yuuki are: "Ruka, falls -"

    Page 1: blood leaks (yeah, like we didn't know that dark patch on Ruka's side was blood)

    Page 2:

    Zero: Why...

    Kain: Ruka!!

    Page 3:
    Ruka: Kaname...sama...don't
    Kain: Ruka...

    Ruka: Ugh

    Yuuki: Enough... please no more (alternatively, please don't go further, or something along that line)

    Page 4:
    Yuuki: Kaname... enough...

    Page 5:
    Kain: Dorm President Kaname... Ruka, even in such a state because of you, isn't mad. But, I'm not the same.

    Page 6:
    Kain (con't): I want to -
    Ruka: Stop... it's my fault... it's because I acted on my own... ugh (collapses)
    Kain: Ruka...

    Page 7:
    Kaname: Ruka... you protected him, betrayed me... therefore, with you, it will also end here (probably a better synonym here - basically, Kaname is meaning that she can no longer follow him)

    Page 8:
    Ruka: I understand... (closes eyes)

    Kaname: Look after Ruka, Yuuki...

    Page 9: (first glance is a bit confusing)
    Yuuki: going to such extent without regret to fulfill "her wish," what is it?

    Page 10:
    Yuuki: It doesn't matter what it is, you can't continue doing this

    Kaname: grabbing ahold of me like this... what's next?

    Page 11:
    Kaname: what does the Yuuki who's grasped me want to do?

    Vampire Hunters: Grab Kaname!

    Page 12:
    Yuuki: why...

    Page 13:
    Yuuki: why are you protecting me?

    Vampire hunters: he got away. we need to give chase

    Yuuki (suddenly remembers): Ruka

    Page 14:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san... are you okay (actually, she said "no problem right?")

    Kain: (general gist is) being stabbed by an anti-vampire weapon, there's no way to stop the blood

    Page 15:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san doesn't look good... drink my blood

    Ruka: okay (and I'm assuming faints)

    Page 16:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san!

    (Kain grabs hold, drinks and then kisses Ruka!) *squeals*

    [Section with Takuma & Sara]

    Then in the box on page 22 as Yuuki looks on at the pair

    "Ruka-san has Kain-senpai so it's okay... was what I thought"

    Page 17:
    Takuma: Kaname ... he won’t delay the inevitable, right? (this sentence can be interpreted in a myriad of ways, either, he won’t let things go out of order (i.e. first thing first, then the second etc.) or that he won’t delay the inevitable. Not sure, ugh, I’m going with the latter because of what Sara says)
    Sara: Of course... if I was in his position, I would also feel the opponent will only get in the way (and disturb/disrupt things)
    Sara’s bimbos: Sara-sama
    Sara: Don’t worry, I won’t let him hurt you... (lay a finger on you, same difference) Relax, Zero will get rid of him
    Takuma (?): Sara-sama

    Page 18:
    Takuma (?) Unclear who’s speaking here: It must be great... to have an object to protect you...
    Takuma: you are seriously just too much... (Takuma also tagged the word “woman” at the end. Not sure what’s the best equivalent phrase in English, but it’s a Chinese way of criticizing a person)
    Takuma (con’t): to give blood to even Zero-kun...
    Sara: Are you referring to me giving strength to the sad/pathetic him? Or are you referring to me reining him in and making him obedient? (I’m confused about the first part; second part just means Sara’s now chained Zero and made him obedient to her)

    Page 19:
    Takuma: I’m saying I’m jealous
    Sara: So sad/pathetic... you are also trapped by the reins and yet you mistaken those reins as “fetters” (referring back to the chapter title, which could also be translated as chains or something to that extent)
    [cups his face] alright, Takuma, if I restore your independence, what can you give me in return?

    Page 20:
    Takuma: I’ll give you the thing that you couldn’t get back in the days of the Senate (i.e. when the vampire senate was still running, I guess)
    Sara: at the end, you are also just something that I can manipulate (like a tool, I think is what Sara’s implying here. Again, not sure. Hard to judge the tone of these characters)
    Box: [Even in the deep dark forest, and exhausted]

    Page 21:
    [Ruka-san has Kain-senpai so it’s okay... was what I thought]

    The vocab here was a lot harder than the previous 16 or so pages. Hence the confusion. What they're saying is actually quite poetic and I'm definitely not doing it any justice with this translating

    plus another translation here posted far below from Evil in love (thanks for sharing the link):

    http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/999419.html

    Full translation from Senby...credit to her..





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-05-13

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Fine of Fate on Tue May 29, 2012 2:05 pm

    Evil in love wrote:Kaname's bond hand was cut by hunter anti-weapon, so his own blood couldn't heal it. That he wasn't attacked by Kain. Only yuuki will give him blood, so he can regenerate it when he drink Yuuki's blood.

    Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...
    I don't think there is possible to be a true fan of vk (or any other pairings in manga/anime) and not gain any favorites.
    Sure you could be realtively fine with each endame, but I'm certain every nutural out there have a preferred pairing as well 'cause vk is a love story and if you don't like a pairing you don't really like the story...

    To Sassy I can see what you mean, but I think things are a little deeper than that. HW was and is a imortant person to Kaname, but that doesn't nessesary mean that he loves her over Yuuki. We haven't even had a confirmation that he does love her just that he was attached to her.
    As for Yuuki and Kaname, well love isn't always logical. She might have said that, but right before Kaname restarted his plan Yuuki wished to get to know he real him.
    As for Kaname's bans I don't think he has the rights to say much seing as he left and almost no vampire can resist what they desire especially when it is offered to them. It's their nature.
    Yuuki and Zero has lived together as sort-of siblings for three years so of course they would know each other well, but Yuki and Kaname's sibling relationsip was kinda distorted by the ten year gapm and during thir one year together Kaname was a lot away.


    Last edited by Fine of Fate on Tue May 29, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something)

    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2011-04-26
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Evil in love on Tue May 29, 2012 2:18 pm

    Fine of Fate wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:Kaname's bond hand was cut by hunter anti-weapon, so his own blood couldn't heal it. That he wasn't attacked by Kain. Only yuuki will give him blood, so he can regenerate it when he drink Yuuki's blood.

    Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...
    I don't think there is possible to be a true fan of vk (or any other pairings in manga/anime) and not gain any favorites.
    Sure you could be realtively fine with each endame, but I'm certain every nutural out there have a preferred pairing as well 'cause vk is a love story and if you don't like a pairing you don't really like the story...

    What is your word, not me.. I like reading neutral comments if it's neutral.. But I can't sense there is really neutral in VK. And why I see Yumes being blamed because we posted something against your truly will? I've read VK from the start 6-7 years already before anime done. I am not VK fan but I am Hino fan.. I like VK because it's Hino's manga. I don't need to bash Hino when I found something disappointed. I like Yume because I love Kaname's character. I definitely am bias... I think I understand the story better than some shallow fans out there. Sometimes I wanted to correct them, sometimes I didn't want to wast my time...Sorry, no offense to anyone. You can think as if you were in Yumes and Zekis' shoes.. Are you neutral?


    Last edited by Evil in love on Tue May 29, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Location : Wherever location I am at the time :)
    Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Fine of Fate on Tue May 29, 2012 2:22 pm

    Evil in love wrote:
    Fine of Fate wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:Kaname's bond hand was cut by hunter anti-weapon, so his own blood couldn't heal it. That he wasn't attacked by Kain. Only yuuki will give him blood, so he can regenerate it when he drink Yuuki's blood.

    Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...
    I don't think there is possible to be a true fan of vk (or any other pairings in manga/anime) and not gain any favorites.
    Sure you could be realtively fine with each endame, but I'm certain every nutural out there have a preferred pairing as well 'cause vk is a love story and if you don't like a pairing you don't really like the story...

    What is your word, not me.. I like reading neutral comments if it's neutral.. But I can't sense there is really neutral in VK. And why I see Yumes being blamed because we posted something against your will. I read VK from the start 6-7 years already. I am not VK fan but I am Hino fan.. I like VK because it's Hino's manga. I don't need to bash Hino when I found something disappionted. I like Yume because I love Kaname's character. I definitely am bias... I think I understand the story better than some shallow fans out there. Sometimes I wanted to correct them, sometimes I don't want to wast my time...Sorry, no offense.
    *shrug* I'm probably a shallow fan (I admitt it), and I hop you didn't take any offence by my comment. That's just how I see it.

    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Kara on Tue May 29, 2012 2:23 pm

    Evil in love wrote:Kaname's bond hand was cut by hunter anti-weapon, so his own blood couldn't heal it. That he wasn't attacked by Kain. Only yuuki will give him blood, so he can regenerate it when he drink Yuuki's blood.

    Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...It's hard to see that you are neutral fan.


    Again, this is a little off-topic from this thread, so I'm sorry in advance to all of you who are simply here to read through this discussion!

    Hi Evil in Love Smile
    I have a feeling that it is my post you were referring to, and again I assure you that I was definitely not targeting Yume as you have said. I'll be honest and say that Zero is my favorite character which does mean perhaps I could be bias toward him, but that doesn't mean I don't like Kaname and Yuuki. I actually like the idea of Kaname and Yuuki together as much as I like the idea of Zero and Yuuki together cheers , if not more so because I'm still a little curious about Maria's intentions toward Zero at this point Razz I was actually really worried when writing that post that I would insult some people, and I mean it when I say that that wasn't my intention. pale I hate having arguments with people and creating unnecessary conflict in any given situation. I was definitely not targeting Yume, so I'm sorry if it seemed that way. Crying or Very sad I just wanted to say that I don't think what one person says should be representative of the entire ship. It's like saying that if one person who likes to go to the beach likes strawberry ice-cream, all of the people that go to the beach must surely like strawberry ice-cream. AND I realize that that was an absolutely TERRIBLE analogy Embarassed I'm not really that good at articulating my thoughts, you see scratch But I hope you know what I mean..

    My point was, both ships defend themselves where they see fit, and neither is any more at fault than the other. I really hope I didn't offend you, and I regret that I might have. Embarassed

    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2011-04-26
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Evil in love on Tue May 29, 2012 2:34 pm

    Kara wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:Kaname's bond hand was cut by hunter anti-weapon, so his own blood couldn't heal it. That he wasn't attacked by Kain. Only yuuki will give him blood, so he can regenerate it when he drink Yuuki's blood.

    Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...It's hard to see that you are neutral fan.


    Again, this is a little off-topic from this thread, so I'm sorry in advance to all of you who are simply here to read through this discussion!

    Hi Evil in Love Smile
    I have a feeling that it is my post you were referring to, and again I assure you that I was definitely not targeting Yume as you have said. I'll be honest and say that Zero is my favorite character which does mean perhaps I could be bias toward him, but that doesn't mean I don't like Kaname and Yuuki. I actually like the idea of Kaname and Yuuki together as much as I like the idea of Zero and Yuuki together cheers , if not more so because I'm still a little curious about Maria's intentions toward Zero at this point Razz I was actually really worried when writing that post that I would insult some people, and I mean it when I say that that wasn't my intention. pale I hate having arguments with people and creating unnecessary conflict in any given situation. I was definitely not targeting Yume, so I'm sorry if it seemed that way. Crying or Very sad I just wanted to say that I don't think what one person says should be representative of the entire ship. It's like saying that if one person who likes to go to the beach likes strawberry ice-cream, all of the people that go to the beach must surely like strawberry ice-cream. AND I realize that that was an absolutely TERRIBLE analogy Embarassed I'm not really that good at articulating my thoughts, you see scratch But I hope you know what I mean..

    My point was, both ships defend themselves where they see fit, and neither is any more at fault than the other. I really hope I didn't offend you, and I regret that I might have. Embarassed

    Sorry Off topic: I get you that.. You are not neutral at all... Maybe you are mature enough to accept Yume's relationship as they have romantic attachment than Zeki. I just wanted to see when you blamed a Yume about ship argument you should blame a Zeki too. Or ignore it.. Since you don't like any ship, only Zero.. Sorry if I misunderstand what you mean. I tried to hard not to reply Zeroandyuuki but I could show him/her something. You see? she/he bashed Yumes and our ship, even our sources... I don't know if you see... I see you referred to Nina but why you didn't refer to Zeroandyuuki as well. That's my point.. Finish!!

    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Bloodredhead on Tue May 29, 2012 2:40 pm

    Okay now I am seeing alot of disrespect and flames going on here between fans, either people tone it down or be prepared for action taken by the staff. (A couple of people i will be pming over their comments in this thread.) If you can't be civil I suggest you don't comment or find another forum. This is getting a tad too far and repetative. If you can't take others having a different opinion or seeing things differently then a trio forum is really not the place for you.

    Also I believe we have gone off topic, this is about Chapter 83 not the ships and people targeting. So can we please go back to DICUSSING the chapter.

    Thank you.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by nina on Tue May 29, 2012 2:53 pm

    Kara wrote: Nina, I apologize for drawing sole attention to your comment but I want you to know that I feel that was an extraordinarily rude thing for you to say. Even when not directed at me, I found it very offensive. You have taken ONE PERSON’s comment and stereotyped all other fans who may support the Zeki pairing by assuming that they all share the same views, which is not the case.
    I also didn’t agree with that comment, but that didn’t give me the incentive to insult a fellow manga fan.

    Then Kara you should have felt firstly offended from the Zeki comment which had generalized saying the Yumes are the worst and trolling and bashing!

    But from what I see you are feeling offended from my answer which was a replay to an offensive post. The funny thing is that your sensitivities are selective. If you want to be fair you should have condemned the behavior of your fellow shipper FIRSTLY mostly in order to protect the reputation of your fandom and fans like you who have nothing to do with such attitudes.

    But again what I’m seeing are attitudes that not only condemn but moreover support such trolls … so?

    Secondly I didn’t generalize … I said “a representable sample for your fandom” << this doesn’t mean ALL.

    If it came accross wrongly and you felt offended by the word "representable" I’ll delete it.

    Certainly wasn’t addressed to fans like you so why are you identifying yourself with that?


    Evil in love wrote: Off topic: I don't know why only Yumes being blamed when we defend our ship but not Zekis. Everyone has their own way to discuss/debate/argue. I don't know about neutral because I have never seen someone who really is neutral in my world, everyone is bias. But I respect them if they respect me. You can't blame only one since both are the same... that's you are bias. I saw few members here already to blame Yumes when we provided and referred our scourses you didn't care it why you didn't skip it.. Sorry, no offense but I say this as I am a hardcore Yume...It's hard to see that you are neutral fan.

    It’s because they are seeking for fairness Razz

    Thank you Evil in Love <333

    *****************

    Back on topic (I haven’t read everything that have been written lol just to stress out a few points)

    so that means yuuki loves kaname but she has to do her very immature justice thing.hmm.

    I don’t think that Yuuki is being immature. As she said “I’m at loss”
    私は途方に暮れて = "I'm at a loss,"

    OR
    …as the scanlation says “I’m puzzled”

    Yuuki is confused from Kaname’s actions, sayings and from the overall situation. She keeps asking for answers >>

    “What is her will that had compelled you to go this far to accomplice it?”

    Why? Why did you protect me…?

    >> but he is refusing to answer her.

    And I will reverse the question; what she should have done in your opinion?

    She tried everything to get through to him … with words (I’m not given up on you … pierce my heart with your sword if you want to leave me etc) with actions trying to immobilize him with her Artemis. What was the result? Kaname fled away giving her no solid and sound answer to her justified questions.

    Furthermore … if she leaves him as it is; what is going to be the result? As she thinks >>

    You are getting further away Kaname…

    Meaning she is loosing him anyway. He hasn’t left any space that he’ll come back to her (as the things stand now … and I’m talking about his plan) thus and right after this line she cuts her hair continuing her thought >>

    もしかしたらもう貴方に 私の髪が絡みつくことはないかもしれない = "Maybe, my hair will not be twined around by you anymore."

    Maybe (?) you won’t twine my hair anymore …

    1. She says maybe
    2. This isn’t something that she is wishing for (obviously) BUT what she believes that Kaname has decided i.e. to abandon her for good! Thus and this line comes right beneath her thought “You are getting further away Kaname”.

    That’s why I’m insisting to not isolate a phrase but to look the phrase inside the wider frame that it has been said.

    Additionally this isn’t something that Yuuki doing for the first time. She cut her hair again in the past as a reaction seeing Kaname drinking from Ruka! She was hurt by him as she is now as well. Did her reaction in the past had to do anything with Zero? Apparently not! Neither was an indication for a changed heart … she still kept been in love with Kaname wishing secretly to be together even if she knew that this was difficult or even impossible. Did that lead to a Zeki? No.

    So her current action to cut her hair has the same symbolism as in the past.
    Nothing to do with Zero … nothing to do with her feelings for Kaname.

    But as in the past the hope was accompanying her the same goes for now too >>


    それでも信じてる = "Even so, I believe that"

    いつかこの昏い森から脱け出せるって = "in one day, we will be able to escape from this dark forest,"

    凍てついた躯に木漏れ日が届くって = "the sunlight filtering through trees will reach the frozen body,"

    そして-------- = "and then----------"

    >> Even so … even the current darkness she still believes … she still has hope!


    So what Yuuki should do? Let him continue with his course “unhindered”? Where is gonna lead him that? Aren’t we shouting for so many chapters that Yuuki should interfere and stop him for this self destructive course? Wasn’t this hinted from chapter 66 already? Yuuki as the heroine should have a crucial role to play … a role which will reverse the situation.

    Another point … she says that now is like Ruka … what does this mean?

    IMO as Ruka interfered in the battle with Zero doing something that seemingly was against Kaname (mostly FOR KANAME’S SAKE) the same goes for Yuuki.
    Did Ruka stop love and care about Kaname just because she acted differently?
    Ofc not … thus why we should questioning Yuuki’s feelings moreover the moment that she says I’m like Ruka now?
    She is bound to go against him (meaning stopping him) for his own good.

    Ofc Yuuki doesn’t know the whole truth but judging from what she knows she has to act as such.

    And just to make it clear … when I say she must stop him I mean she must stop him from hurting himself … Sara sooner or later will take what she deserves … she has many hidden skeletons into her closet … skeletons that condemn her hence inevitably will be revealed while on the other hand Kaname has condemn himself with lies so the truth will whitewash him i.e. the exact opposite from Sara’s situation.

    *******************

    Ps. Sorry Blood but I have been attacked personally so I had to answer.


    Last edited by nina on Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Kara on Tue May 29, 2012 3:17 pm

    nina wrote:
    Kara wrote: Nina, I apologize for drawing sole attention to your comment but I want you to know that I feel that was an extraordinarily rude thing for you to say. Even when not directed at me, I found it very offensive. You have taken ONE PERSON’s comment and stereotyped all other fans who may support the Zeki pairing by assuming that they all share the same views, which is not the case.
    I also didn’t agree with that comment, but that didn’t give me the incentive to insult a fellow manga fan.

    Then Kara you should have felt firstly offended from the Zeki comment which had generalized saying the Yumes are the worst and trolling and bashing!

    But from what I see you are feeling offended from my answer which was a replay to an offensive post. The funny thing is that your sensitivities are selective. If you want to be fair you should have condemned the behavior of your fellow shipper FIRSTLY mostly in order to protect the reputation of your fandom and fans like you who have nothing to do with such attitudes.


    I was actually refering to 'ZeroandYuuki' user when I mentioned that I didn't blame you for reacting the way you did, since you were only responding to the 'prior comment' (which was the ZeroandYuuki comment). I may not have directly quoted the comment, which may have been a cause of confusion. But that's what I meant. What I actually said was this:

    "...have taken ONE PERSON’s comment."

    I put 'ONE PERSON' in caps locks to mean the person I was talking about, which was ZeroandYuuki.

    "Yumes have become a joke.

    Can't wait to laugh my effing ass of when Zero and Yuuki end up together.

    Bite me :rofl"

    That was the comment that I knew you were responding to. I didn't actually want to draw direct attention to either of you. I was referring to the 'ZeroandYuuki' comment directly before your comment Nina, please don't misunderstand. Perhaps I should have been clearer, so I apologize for any ambiguity there Crying or Very sad I was not implying that is was just you. You were only replying to that inflammatory comment posted beforehand which was, as you said, off topic and INTENTIONALLY offensive. So I'm sorry about all this mess; I won't mention shipping arguments anymore here. And I'm sorry Bloodredhead, I think this was just a big misunderstanding. I won't go off-topic anymore; promise


    -----

    I don't know what's going to happen if this fight with Kaname and Yuuki on separate sides does actually occure. Kaname is badly injured (even though he is strong enough not to show it) and Zero will not hold back in his attack. Perhaps I shouldn't be worried about Kaname's safety (since he is STILL more powerful than Zero because he is an ancestor after all). But what would happen if Kaname were to find a way to get to Sara in the next couple of episodes? He is very injured, and Sara is a perfectly healthy pureblood. We don't actually know much about Sara's history (it's extremely unlikely that she is anywhere near as old as Kaname's true age) but she could be old enough to have a lot of power. She did consume Ouri's pureblood powers as well, and she isn't injured at all. Plus, she has her harem of stabilized vampire girls who I am sure would come to her aid. I'm actually curious about what role those girls will play in the plot as well; so far, they have only been shown as the result of Sara openly teasing the Hunters by working around their laws. They haven't actually done anything yet to contribute to VK's plot, other than to show that Sara does actually have some entirely loyal followers. Would they all involve themselves in a fight to protect their Master? Those girls are all very cute, but they're probably more dangerous than they look because Sara has fed each and every one of them with her pureblood blood (first to stabilize them as Level D vampires, then with the blood tablets she manufactured and had them trial for her, and however many times she has shared little bits of blood with her girls off scene since) For all we know, they could be the first recruits of Sara's army sSc_jawdrop3 Every character introduced as to have some sort of significance to the story, no matter how minor.
    Also, there is still the matter of all the vampires in the Night Class who had ingested Sara's tainted tablets. Yes, they've been confiscated now, but didn't Kaname say in Chapter 82 that once a pureblood's 'poison' is inside a person's body, it will always be there? I think that is a bit worrying, since a lot of the Night Class were eating those new tablets (including Shiki??!! sSic_cold ) and the thought of Sara already having partial control over what is probably half of the Night Class is kind of scary Evil or Very Mad At the moment, I think a fight between Kaname and Sara would be really amazing, but also very dangerous for Kaname in his current state; especially since his only remaining ally, Seiren, is preoccupied in a fight with Yagari! affraid

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by nina on Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 pm

    Kara wrote:
    nina wrote:
    Kara wrote: Nina, I apologize for drawing sole attention to your comment but I want you to know that I feel that was an extraordinarily rude thing for you to say. Even when not directed at me, I found it very offensive. You have taken ONE PERSON’s comment and stereotyped all other fans who may support the Zeki pairing by assuming that they all share the same views, which is not the case.
    I also didn’t agree with that comment, but that didn’t give me the incentive to insult a fellow manga fan.

    Then Kara you should have felt firstly offended from the Zeki comment which had generalized saying the Yumes are the worst and trolling and bashing!

    But from what I see you are feeling offended from my answer which was a replay to an offensive post. The funny thing is that your sensitivities are selective. If you want to be fair you should have condemned the behavior of your fellow shipper FIRSTLY mostly in order to protect the reputation of your fandom and fans like you who have nothing to do with such attitudes.


    I was actually refering to 'ZeroandYuuki' user when I mentioned that I didn't blame you for reacting the way you did, since you were only responding to the 'prior comment' (which was the ZeroandYuuki comment). I may not have directly quoted the comment, which may have been a cause of confusion. But that's what I meant. What I actually said was this:

    "...have taken ONE PERSON’s comment."

    I put 'ONE PERSON' in caps locks to mean the person I was talking about, which was ZeroandYuuki.

    "Yumes have become a joke.

    Can't wait to laugh my effing ass of when Zero and Yuuki end up together.

    Bite me :rofl"

    That was the comment that I knew you were responding to. I didn't actually want to draw direct attention to either of you. I was referring to the 'ZeroandYuuki' comment directly before your comment Nina, please don't misunderstand. Perhaps I should have been clearer, so I apologize for any ambiguity there Crying or Very sad I was not implying that is was just you. You were only replying to that inflammatory comment posted beforehand which was, as you said, off topic and INTENTIONALLY offensive. So I'm sorry about all this mess; I won't mention shipping arguments anymore here. And I'm sorry Bloodredhead, I think this was just a big misunderstanding. I won't go off-topic anymore; promise

    Well Kara you quoted MY post saying >>

    Nina, I apologize for drawing sole attention to your comment but I want you to know that I feel that was an extraordinarily rude thing for you to say. Even when not directed at me, I found it very offensive.

    So who misunderstood Kara?

    Anyway let's cut this off here ... i do not have any intention to go further.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Location : Wherever location I am at the time :)
    Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Fine of Fate on Tue May 29, 2012 4:21 pm

    Kara wrote:
    Also, there is still the matter of all the vampires in the Night Class who had ingested Sara's tainted tablets. Yes, they've been confiscated now, but didn't Kaname say in Chapter 82 that once a pureblood's 'poison' is inside a person's body, it will always be there? I think that is a bit worrying, since a lot of the Night Class were eating those new tablets (including Shiki??!! sSic_cold ) and the thought of Sara already having partial control over what is probably half of the Night Class is kind of scary Evil or Very Mad At the moment, I think a fight between Kaname and Sara would be really amazing, but also very dangerous for Kaname in his current state; especially since his only remaining ally, Seiren, is preoccupied in a fight with Yagari! affraid
    But the Night Class people who got Sara's blood also got Yuuki's so where does that leave us?

    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Kara on Tue May 29, 2012 4:56 pm

    Fine of Fate wrote:
    Kara wrote:
    Also, there is still the matter of all the vampires in the Night Class who had ingested Sara's tainted tablets. Yes, they've been confiscated now, but didn't Kaname say in Chapter 82 that once a pureblood's 'poison' is inside a person's body, it will always be there? I think that is a bit worrying, since a lot of the Night Class were eating those new tablets (including Shiki??!! sSic_cold ) and the thought of Sara already having partial control over what is probably half of the Night Class is kind of scary Evil or Very Mad At the moment, I think a fight between Kaname and Sara would be really amazing, but also very dangerous for Kaname in his current state; especially since his only remaining ally, Seiren, is preoccupied in a fight with Yagari! affraid
    But the Night Class people who got Sara's blood also got Yuuki's so where does that leave us?

    I don't have a clue haha Smile I doubt Yuuki would even really know how to use her power as a pureblood to take control of a lower level vampire; and even if she did, I don't think she'd ever use it, since in the first arch she saw how much pain Zero was in when Shizuka held him under her will Crying or Very sad So I was just speculating; I really have no idea what Hino has planned for us confused But surely Sara will have a much more active role in the near future. For her to take over the blood tablet factory, produce all these new blood tablets and to just allow Yuuki to confiscate them all with no fuss or protestation... something's going on scratch It just seems like too quick and easy a resolution. If Sara really is the story's prominent antagonist (as Hino is making her out to be) then she'll have some sort of 'diabolical plan' Razz


    Last edited by Kara on Tue May 29, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by nina on Tue May 29, 2012 5:29 pm

    Kara wrote: Also, there is still the matter of all the vampires in the Night Class who had ingested Sara's tainted tablets. Yes, they've been confiscated now, but didn't Kaname say in Chapter 82 that once a pureblood's 'poison' is inside a person's body, it will always be there? I think that is a bit worrying, since a lot of the Night Class were eating those new tablets (including Shiki??!! ) and the thought of Sara already having partial control over what is probably half of the Night Class is kind of scary

    About that … there could be a plain explanation. For example the NC has consumed only tablets and not her fresh blood directly so maybe (just maybe) Yuuki’s blood as an antidote to be enough for them.

    However the same might not apply to Takuma or Zero. For Zero I’m not sure cuz definitely can resist harder than Takuma but still Kaname’s moving-blood inside him proved the truth of his words i.e. that the owner of the PB-blood is always the PB.

    So as I said in another thread the only solution for Takuma and Zero to be freed from Sara’s rein for sure is her death.

    But aside from the NC which we can say that it might have been saved (Sara has said herself that Yuuki managed to take them back) we cannot forget that Sara’s tabs are spreading at the town too and many vampires have consumed them.

    So what’s gonna happen with them? When Hino will grab this edge of the thread again and how? Supposedly is Yuuki the one who will deal with the situation manufacturing a new breed of tabs with her blood as an antidote but it seems that Yuuki will be preoccupied again at the HA (???) scratch





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    MorningStar
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-12-17
    Location : In a deep cave
    Humor : The ironic kind.
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by MorningStar on Tue May 29, 2012 11:24 pm

    I don't want to prolong this irrelevant debate either but i want to clear up some things about my last post
    Spoiler:
    nina wrote:
    MorningStar wrote: I dont see any reason to jump on Shoujo to correct her, on your translation of it...

    Orly? Jumping? Jumping when someone wants to correct misconceptions?
    Well one good reason is to be informed the fans who want to know what is been said … fans who care about the truth and not about fables.

    But as I have said many times in the past the truth has nothing to be afraid of and certainly can’t lose from fables.

    You are very comfortable with the scanlation as it is but as I said previously they have make already a mistake about Zero saying that Kaname wanted to get rid of him while all the other sources agreed on the contrary. My point is that it isn’t flawless. Or is the first time that a scanlation might contain a mistake?

    This is one big problem in VK … the story is difficult from itself, written in a very ambiguous language and mistakes are bound to happen BUT this has create many misconceptions thus far and ONLY readers who know the story in depth can have a better grasp and track down some of these mistakes (I’m talking in general here).

    So as a neutral/double shipper fan you should want to know every possible translation no; and not complaining cuz someone provided a different version.

    Personally even though I’m not neutral I want to know the TRUTH thus and I’m reading every possible translation … comparing them in order to draw conclusions.
    And just for the record … every time that we came out providing a different version we have been proved right. Our source is very careful and moreover fluent in Chinese and Japanese as well.

    Thus and we provided the translation after “investigation” and not rashly plus I gave the Japanese text as well for anyone to check this out proving that I’m confident with what I have said.


    Therefore I’m speechless from these attacks just because I provide a different translation. O.O
    I knew ofc that the Zekis won’t take this under consideration cuz it spoils their soup but to affront attacks because I provided it is outrageous!

    If you want to attack or correct something do it by proving that the portion that I have provide is wrong! << This is the proper way to counter a translation.
    To attack just because I DARED to speak or because I dared to give another translation shows your true colors.


    And apparently I wasn’t trying to “convince” fans like Shoujo or the other one beneath of your post cuz I know is pointless.


    With seeing this kind of behaviour its makes me worried about even posting my thoughts with the chance of being constantly replied on O_O

    Oh and what’s your idea about the proper behavior in a DEBATE? Not to answer?
    This is the idea of the Zekis … let us say whatever we want troll as much as we want and do not reply back.
    If you cannot afford being answered then do not participate in a debate.

    Well since you are a NEUTRAL fan I’m expecting to answer to the troll right beneath of your post cuz the only that I have seen from YOU thus far (the neutral) is to attack on the Yumes supporting the “innocent” Zekis.

    I’m discovering a new meaning of the words “neutral” and “debate” O.O

    What have you to say about these?>>>

    definitley Yume's are the worst fans. I've seen Zeki's and Yume's and I've always seen Zeki's at least acknowledge a Yume scene... but these guys man it's crazy they can't even ACKNOWLEDGE this chapter as pro-zeki when the majority of the Fans in China and in the West acknowledge that it is so.

    Just take it for what is okay? Stop twisting it, Yuuki talks about all three of them being in the forest, and the conversation is directed toward Zero. Yuuki has broken her bond from Kaname in this chapter, but she still wishes for ALL of their sorrows to be removed okay?

    Yumes have become a joke.

    Can't wait to laugh my effing ass of when Zero and Yuuki end up together.

    Bite me :rofl

    I’m expecting your neutral intervention! and the intervention of the Zekis who have been offended in the past from generalizations like this one>>

    definitley Yume's are the worst fans.


    @zeorandyuuki … you don’t know how happy you are making me! bounce You are a representable sample for your fandom! When you are running out of arguments you’re resorting on trolling and bashings …

    If you can; prove the translation wrong or else your accusations that we are twisting Yuuki’s words are pure bashing and trolling.

    Oh and you contradicted so fast your supporter above you!

    Nice job thank you cheers rofl rofl rofl rofl

    ********************
    Spoiler:

    I'll make it short & sweet. There some more things i would like to comment on but i'll just cut to the general idea the best i can
    1. Yes, jumping. A debate is a debate but not so much of a fair debate when its 3:1. This is a debate forum but its not like a big blown out one? Being answered is one thing, being attacked/out numbered is another.

    2. If i was online when ZeroandYuki posted that i would've replied however i wasnt online when she/he posted, i believe. (And i don't agree with it.)
    3. As Neautral as i possible can, *though i do lean here and there from time to time*
    i take the scans & others translations with cosideration. I don't speak Japanese so i'm not in a complete understanding.
    And i'm far from complaining about it? I like reading from the Viz one from my Manga/book store i feel more comfortable with them. I don't who to "trust" completely with the translation but i look & do take on cosideration.
    4. Also, i'm not supporting anyone, this is a problem that i just dont condone.

    This is the idea of the Zekis … let us say whatever we want troll as much as we want and do not reply back
    I really don't think i need to explain how wrong this comment is. "The Zekis"<<< *deeply exhales*. And i gurantee not all "the Zekis" think like this. You have spoils *trolls* in every fandom. Maybe its better to say the trolls think like this?


    ----
    I'm not trying to attack anyone, please understand this, my words in my previous posts were not in Malice. Many of the Yumes here, welcomed me warmly when i joined.
    But this speaks for everyone in the Vampire Knight Fandom: Just because someone else did it, doesn't give you the right to do it either.
    Because a Zeki trolled, i find no reason to troll back. And say comments that could be just as bad as a troll.
    I expect it from Trolls, thats what they came here to do- bring about flames- but i don't expect it from older members who could or maybe call this place a *internet* home.

    And it frustrated me deeply to see another VK place go into a huge shipping war. I dislike it truly.
    No oneis the victim in this case.
    Yume arent the victims
    Zeki arent the victims.
    We all have control over our actions. So im not blaming only Zeki, not only Yume but those who committ it.
    The trollers won't stop trolling- but should, but if you're not a troller reply atleast sensible with the knowledge there are those who never had a problem w/ another fandom but then see something atmost hurtful. For example, a troller said something about not liking Kaname because he's killing someone & then responding with: "He should've killed Zero..etc..etc*something in that perspective*" I feel that is extremely offensive on both sides. Not to much from the troller<--Thats what they do*, but a bit of disappointment in another member. Seeing how much i love zero & Kaname.
    Thats all im asking[/QUOTE]

    This all i have to say regarding the issue in this forum, i mean feel free to PM me if any disagreements/ or misunderstandings on my part (Im not 100& perfect so i do tend to make mistakes- so PM me if i made any mistakes) Lets just avoid any war ^^

    ----> From now on im Onto Chapter 83
    Surprised

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by nina on Wed May 30, 2012 2:18 am

    MorninbgStar wrote: This all i have to say regarding the issue in this forum, i mean feel free to PM me if any disagreements/ or misunderstandings on my part (Im not 100& perfect so i do tend to make mistakes- so PM me if i made any mistakes) Lets just avoid any war ^^

    Sorry but I will not pm you simply cuz you answered to me by offending me in public. So I have to address to you in public as well.

    Spoiler:

    1. Yes, jumping. A debate is a debate but not so much of a fair debate when its 3:1. This is a debate forum but its not like a big blown out one? Being answered is one thing, being attacked/out numbered is another.

    This is fundamentally wrong … simply cuz is an open forum there is no way for anyone to control who or how many will reply to a post. So if this is how you meant the jumping except that I find it irrelevant doesn’t concern me.

    There is no rule in any forum to appoint how many members will answer to a poster. Have you seen any? Shocked

    2. If i was online when ZeroandYuki posted that i would've replied however i wasnt online when she/he posted, i believe. (And i don't agree with it.)

    And now that you are on line you prefer to attack me … the funny thing is though that except from 1 or 2 cases no Zeki is on line when another Zeki is launching an attack either to Yumes or to the forum itself. Or when some of them are ganging up to launch out an orchestrated attack! Or when are on line keep quite like nothing happened or even worse cheering the troller.

    Only when the Yumes are replying back then starts the whining about fairness, respect blah blah blah … You don’t know how many times I have done this meaningless conversation … so many that I’m sick and tired to state the self-evident anymore *sigh*

    As Neautral as i possible can, *though i do lean here and there from time to time*
    i take the scans & others translations with cosideration. I don't speak Japanese so i'm not in a complete understanding.
    And i'm far from complaining about it? I like reading from the Viz one from my Manga/book store i feel more comfortable with them. I don't who to "trust" completely with the translation but i look & do take on cosideration.


    If that was true then you wouldn’t say that our attempt to provide the translation was an attack >>
    I dont see any reason to jump on Shoujo to correct her, on your translation of it...

    And I do not see any constructive reason for your intervention in the first place than to point your finger to the bad Yumes!

    I really don't think i need to explain how wrong this comment is. "The Zekis"<<< *deeply exhales*. And i gurantee not all "the Zekis" think like this. You have spoils *trolls* in every fandom. Maybe its better to say the trolls think like this?

    I agree … you are right on this … I always put the word “some” … in this case it slipped from my attention. But this is an argument that coming ALWAYS from Zekis << this is what I meant not all the Zekis but always from Zekis. I haven’t seen any Yume whining about such unreasonable issues (> let us say whatever we want and don’t reply back or how many will!)

    But this speaks for everyone in the Vampire Knight Fandom: Just because someone else did it, doesn't give you the right to do it either.
    Because a Zeki trolled, i find no reason to troll back. And say comments that could be just as bad as a troll.
    I expect it from Trolls, thats what they came here to do- bring about flames- but i don't expect it from older members who could or maybe call this place a *internet* home.

    The problem is that isn’t one or two Zekis but lots of them. I have been in this fandom and particularly in this forum for a long time and I have seen so many trolls.

    Ofc isn’t right to troll back (and I believe that I didn’t despite your opinion that I did, something that IMO shows your biases) but I do not believe that the indifference or silence is always the best approach. And since as I said above rarely I have seen any Zeki to stigmatize such behaviors - firstly to protect its own fandom from such trolls - then someone must answer.

    You claim to be frustrated from such situations … well consider some of us who have received numerous attacks, flames and trollings! In your opinion we should shut up and accept it stoically …

    Well I wont … I’m not a monk neither aiming to be one. And why aren't you following your own advice to US/ME and answering to a poster that you don't like? You are contradicting yourself here ... or you have the right to speak and attack whereas we don't??? Shocked

    We had ignored and still have many bashings and flames and trolls but everything has its limit!

    I and many other Yumes in this forum have rushed and condemned harshly similar behaviors in the past from Yumes publicly. Thus we have the right to condemn such behaviors from Zekis publicly as well.

    We all have control over our actions. So im not blaming only Zeki, not only Yume but those who committ it.

    Again … this sounds so hypocritical to me the moment that I have never seen you to blame any Zeki ... and right now you are attacking on a Yume the moment that you have a great opportunity to prove in actions your words.

    Where is your clear and loud condemnation to the Zeki troll? On the contrary you are calling me a troll. Whateva…

    Personally I do not care ... I know the game. When are you exposing clearly your arguments/opinions then you have to be prepared to debate/fight ... just pointing out your double standards!

    The trollers won't stop trolling- but should, but if you're not a troller reply atleast sensible with the knowledge there are those who never had a problem w/ another fandom but then see something atmost hurtful. For example, a troller said something about not liking Kaname because he's killing someone & then responding with: "He should've killed Zero..etc..etc*something in that perspective*" I feel that is extremely offensive on both sides. Not to much from the troller<--Thats what they do*, but a bit of disappointment in another member. Seeing how much i love zero & Kaname.


    First of all the poster said that Kaname kills EVERYBODY not someone.

    zeroandyuuki wrote:Kaname makes me pissed off because he keeps killing everybody.
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t794p110-character-that-make-you-pissed-off#31360

    Thus my sarcastic comment that since he kills EVERYBODY he should have killed Zero too!

    You don't understand or like my sarcastic humor? Sorry but not everybody should to ... I'm not expecting something like that anyway. Plus this isn't against any rule or am I wrong? Shocked

    Again you are proving your biases contradicting this “neutral” and high and mighty profile of yours! You are attacking to me … you are lumping the attacker with the defender together! Nice fairness!

    However your stance would have had fairness if you pointed out an uncalled attack regardless the fandom and not a defensive answer to an offensive comment! Can you distinguish the difference?

    Sorry for disappointing you with my replies but I’m not here to please you or any Zeki.

    This is a constant debate … if you ask me if I like it … no I don’t always … but I wont sit back seeing all this bashing to Kaname or Yume(s) silently. And I have never "attacked" first to someone and without a reason. << this is my sense of fairness.

    You think I’m not sensible? Your opinion … there is no objective measure to define what is sensible or not … for me you are not sensible as well so?

    And I find extremely offensive when many Zekis are bashing Kaname … I haven't seen you with so much sensitivity towards both boys to feel hurt from the numerous bashings to Kaname! Another one with selective sensitivity.

    I’m a lover not a fighter … but I will fight for what I love << this is the big difference.
    Comments like the one that I addressed to are uncalled … so they will receive a harsh answer.

    But to put it short and blatantly cuz I do not like to pretend … I do not care for your perspective and why should I?

    And bottom line I will not apologize to you for my style of answering … I don’t like yours as well so? So I will follow your advise I will ignore you from now on … either way I don’t remember to have many interactions in the past too neither I remember any other Yume attacking YOU … so this proves that this place and its members aren't "attacking" randomly ... You are the live proof of that or am I wrong again? And if you hadn't interfered in something that wasn't concerning YOU pointing fingers, neither this interaction would have taken place. All this generalization and the drama from you I find it unjustified.

    This is my sweet and short reply as well.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    MorningStar
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-12-17
    Location : In a deep cave
    Humor : The ironic kind.
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by MorningStar on Wed May 30, 2012 4:05 am

    Spoiler:
    nina wrote:
    MorninbgStar wrote: This all i have to say regarding the issue in this forum, i mean feel free to PM me if any disagreements/ or misunderstandings on my part (Im not 100& perfect so i do tend to make mistakes- so PM me if i made any mistakes) Lets just avoid any war ^^

    Sorry but I will not pm you simply cuz you answered to me by offending me in public. So I have to address to you in public as well.

    [spoiler]
    1. Yes, jumping. A debate is a debate but not so much of a fair debate when its 3:1. This is a debate forum but its not like a big blown out one? Being answered is one thing, being attacked/out numbered is another.

    This is fundamentally wrong … simply cuz is an open forum there is no way for anyone to control who or how many will reply to a post. So if this is how you meant the jumping except that I find it irrelevant doesn’t concern me.

    There is no rule in any forum to appoint how many members will answer to a poster. Have you seen any? Shocked

    2. If i was online when ZeroandYuki posted that i would've replied however i wasnt online when she/he posted, i believe. (And i don't agree with it.)

    And now that you are on line you prefer to attack me … the funny thing is though that except from 1 or 2 cases no Zeki is on line when another Zeki is launching an attack either to Yumes or to the forum itself. Or when some of them are ganging up to launch out an orchestrated attack! Or when are on line keep quite like nothing happened or even worse cheering the troller.

    Only when the Yumes are replying back then starts the whining about fairness, respect blah blah blah … You don’t know how many times I have done this meaningless conversation … so many that I’m sick and tired to state the self-evident anymore *sigh*

    As Neautral as i possible can, *though i do lean here and there from time to time*
    i take the scans & others translations with cosideration. I don't speak Japanese so i'm not in a complete understanding.
    And i'm far from complaining about it? I like reading from the Viz one from my Manga/book store i feel more comfortable with them. I don't who to "trust" completely with the translation but i look & do take on cosideration.


    If that was true then you wouldn’t say that our attempt to provide the translation was an attack >>
    I dont see any reason to jump on Shoujo to correct her, on your translation of it...

    And I do not see any constructive reason for your intervention in the first place than to point your finger to the bad Yumes!

    I really don't think i need to explain how wrong this comment is. "The Zekis"<<< *deeply exhales*. And i gurantee not all "the Zekis" think like this. You have spoils *trolls* in every fandom. Maybe its better to say the trolls think like this?

    I agree … you are right on this … I always put the word “some” … in this case it slipped from my attention. But this is an argument that coming ALWAYS from Zekis << this is what I meant not all the Zekis but always from Zekis. I haven’t seen any Yume whining about such unreasonable issues (> let us say whatever we want and don’t reply back or how many will!)

    But this speaks for everyone in the Vampire Knight Fandom: Just because someone else did it, doesn't give you the right to do it either.
    Because a Zeki trolled, i find no reason to troll back. And say comments that could be just as bad as a troll.
    I expect it from Trolls, thats what they came here to do- bring about flames- but i don't expect it from older members who could or maybe call this place a *internet* home.

    The problem is that isn’t one or two Zekis but lots of them. I have been in this fandom and particularly in this forum for a long time and I have seen so many trolls.

    Ofc isn’t right to troll back (and I believe that I didn’t despite your opinion that I did, something that IMO shows your biases) but I do not believe that the indifference or silence is always the best approach. And since as I said above rarely I have seen any Zeki to stigmatize such behaviors - firstly to protect its own fandom from such trolls - then someone must answer.

    You claim to be frustrated from such situations … well consider some of us who have received numerous attacks, flames and trollings! In your opinion we should shut up and accept it stoically …

    Well I wont … I’m not a monk neither aiming to be one. And why aren't you following your own advice to US/ME and answering to a poster that you don't like? You are contradicting yourself here ... or you have the right to speak and attack whereas we don't??? Shocked

    We had ignored and still have many bashings and flames and trolls but everything has its limit!

    I and many other Yumes in this forum have rushed and condemned harshly similar behaviors in the past from Yumes publicly. Thus we have the right to condemn such behaviors from Zekis publicly as well.

    We all have control over our actions. So im not blaming only Zeki, not only Yume but those who committ it.

    Again … this sounds so hypocritical to me the moment that I have never seen you to blame any Zeki ... and right now you are attacking on a Yume the moment that you have a great opportunity to prove in actions your words.

    Where is your clear and loud condemnation to the Zeki troll? On the contrary you are calling me a troll. Whateva…

    Personally I do not care ... I know the game. When are you exposing clearly your arguments/opinions then you have to be prepared to debate/fight ... just pointing out your double standards!

    The trollers won't stop trolling- but should, but if you're not a troller reply atleast sensible with the knowledge there are those who never had a problem w/ another fandom but then see something atmost hurtful. For example, a troller said something about not liking Kaname because he's killing someone & then responding with: "He should've killed Zero..etc..etc*something in that perspective*" I feel that is extremely offensive on both sides. Not to much from the troller<--Thats what they do*, but a bit of disappointment in another member. Seeing how much i love zero & Kaname.


    First of all the poster said that Kaname kills EVERYBODY not someone.

    zeroandyuuki wrote:Kaname makes me pissed off because he keeps killing everybody.
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t794p110-character-that-make-you-pissed-off#31360

    Thus my sarcastic comment that since he kills EVERYBODY he should have killed Zero too!

    You don't understand or like my sarcastic humor? Sorry but not everybody should to ... I'm not expecting something like that anyway. Plus this isn't against any rule or am I wrong? Shocked

    Again you are proving your biases contradicting this “neutral” and high and mighty profile of yours! You are attacking to me … you are lumping the attacker with the defender together! Nice fairness!

    However your stance would have had fairness if you pointed out an uncalled attack regardless the fandom and not a defensive answer to an offensive comment! Can you distinguish the difference?

    Sorry for disappointing you with my replies but I’m not here to please you or any Zeki.

    This is a constant debate … if you ask me if I like it … no I don’t always … but I wont sit back seeing all this bashing to Kaname or Yume(s) silently. And I have never "attacked" first to someone and without a reason. << this is my sense of fairness.

    You think I’m not sensible? Your opinion … there is no objective measure to define what is sensible or not … for me you are not sensible as well so?

    And I find extremely offensive when many Zekis are bashing Kaname … I haven't seen you with so much sensitivity towards both boys to feel hurt from the numerous bashings to Kaname! Another one with selective sensitivity.

    I’m a lover not a fighter … but I will fight for what I love << this is the big difference.
    Comments like the one that I addressed to are uncalled … so they will receive a harsh answer.

    But to put it short and blatantly cuz I do not like to pretend … I do not care for your perspective and why should I?

    And bottom line I will not apologize to you for my style of answering … I don’t like yours as well so? So I will follow your advise I will ignore you from now on … either way I don’t remember to have many interactions in the past too neither I remember any other Yume attacking YOU … so this proves that this place and its members aren't "attacking" randomly ... You are the live proof of that or am I wrong again? And if you hadn't interfered in something that wasn't concerning YOU pointing fingers, neither this interaction would have taken place. All this generalization and the drama from you I find it unjustified.

    This is my sweet and short reply as well.

    As i said in my earlier post, from now on im focused on chapter 83. So since you said your piece & i've said mine, we can keep this issue close. In my post i was never malicious with you, atleast i never intended to be.
    I still stand with mine though I'm quite glad this is a done deal then.
    Its very off-topic.
    If you think i'm biased, fine with me, To each their own.
    But i will correct myself on this: Senstive is better word i should've used rather than sensible. the one comment i did mess up on. The quote rather.
    I'm not expecting a apology, nor do i want one. This whole thing is fine with me. (On my interaction: Since school is basically out for me, i have more time to respond..etc..etc & comment. Just been too busy)
    I will apologize to the mods, being apart of this. Sorry. bounce

    Rose.Petals
    Human

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Rose.Petals on Wed May 30, 2012 8:21 am

    [img] [/img]

    Kaname says, "I have no intention of getting killed by you." to Zero. Foreshadowing maybe?

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Katherine on Wed May 30, 2012 5:26 pm

    Rose.Petals wrote:[img] [/img]

    Kaname says, "I have no intention of getting killed by you." to Zero. Foreshadowing maybe?

    I don´t think that it is forshadowing, it matches to the situation, why should kaname want to be attacked by a little boy when he enters the room just because the boy hates vampires/ purebloods....I don´t think that this scene has a connection to the scenes right now

    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2011-04-26
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Evil in love on Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Rose.Petals wrote:[img] [/img]

    Kaname says, "I have no intention of getting killed by you." to Zero. Foreshadowing maybe?

    I don´t think that it is forshadowing, it matches to the situation, why should kaname want to be attacked by a little boy when he enters the room just because the boy hates vampires/ purebloods....I don´t think that this scene has a connection to the scenes right now

    Me too I don't think it's connected and it's different time and action (not same situation).

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by aya-chan on Wed May 30, 2012 8:03 pm

    MorningStar, since Nina replied you already I would just comment over one single paragraph or your post.

    Spoiler:
    MorningStar wrote:

    1. Yes, jumping. A debate is a debate but not so much of a fair debate when its 3:1. This is a debate forum but its not like a big blown out one? Being answered is one thing, being attacked/out numbered is another.


    So what do you want me do about it? Each of us have our own free will to post or not. If zekis do not reply its not my problem.

    Because 3 of you zekis don't reply but just one the other yumes should stop as well because you or any other zeki do not like it?
    Or we yumes should force zekis to post to satisfy your need or fairness?
    Or even better we (yumes and zekis) should decided an hour when all of us would be online and reply to satisfy your need of fairness?

    Honestly, your reason makes me laugh. This is a forum where we're debating, and none of us would stop posting because you do not like how many counter-attacked a certain post.


    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Wed May 30, 2012 8:26 pm

    Fine of Fate wrote:
    I don't think there is possible to be a true fan of vk (or any other pairings in manga/anime) and not gain any favorites.
    Sure you could be realtively fine with each endame, but I'm certain every nutural out there have a preferred pairing as well 'cause vk is a love story and if you don't like a pairing you don't really like the story...

    I disagree. A fan doesn't have to support any pairing at all to simply be a fan of the series as a whole.... I for one enjoyed the story just fine and kinda thought Yuuki & Zero were progressing a bit and might make a cute couple after he almost kissed her the first time.... But it's obvious from the start VK is not all about the romance, it's much more serious than that. There's so much more going on that it's impossible to simply call this a love story. There are real struggles, and love is just a tiny part of it. I honestly wouldn't haven't gotten this intensely into the pairing fandom part of things if I didn't find out that there were forums and such to discuss it on and tons of other people with the same and different views. For the people who read the story without discussing it with others, I'm sure it's easy to enjoy the story as a whole and be neutral. Yea they might come to like a pairing, but they do not HAVE to, to be a "true fan". I kinda wish I woulda stayed that way to be honest, it would've been easier...but then I wouldn't have met some amazing people and thought so much more in depth about the storyline and characters' thoughts. ^^

    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Location : Wherever location I am at the time :)
    Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Fine of Fate on Wed May 30, 2012 9:58 pm

    Yeah, you're right. I might have written that a bit wrongly, you know, spur of the moment thing without thinking it through. So I apologise if I have offended anyone. cryyyyyyy

    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by kialovejapan on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:06 am

    I quote YukixKaname:

    Kaname: Yuki... ... In your heart... ... You have a deep, dark forest... A forest that grew... ... During the time I had to let go of you. Yes... ... Hold me tightly... We'll wander through it... ... Together. (Chapter 49)

    Yuki: Hey, Zero. When you abandon yourself to the darkness. It's so freezing cold that you may not feel anything. But if it were to melt. It'll start hurting. Even so. Even so, I believe. That someday, we will be able to get out of this dark forest. And the day where we warm our frozen bodies under the sun will come. And~~~

    Please this blessed phrase is both referred to Kaname and Zero!
    Hino-sama doesn't want to overbalanche...she wanna keep the blessed LT!!!!
    >.<
    That's nerves!!!! explosive

    Rikana-hime
    Human

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2010-06-01
    Location : Manga's heaven
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Rikana-hime on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:16 am

    @ nina

    零は冷たい闇で凍てついて = "Zero is frozen in a cold darkness,"

    ねえ 零 = "Hey, Zero"

    暗闇に身を委ねていれば = "If I surrender myself to darkness,"

    冷たく凍って何も感じないようにしていられたかもしれないよね = "I will be coldly frozen and perhaps will be able to not feel anything, right?"

    とかそうとするなら = "If I melt that,"

    痛みもともなって = "the pain will follow, too."

    Hmm. I don't know but my Zeki friends said all Yuuki's line which star from "Hey, Zero" is actually don't have S or any "I". So how can you sure that she is thinking about "her"? They said if you call someone first then the other line will mean to that person because you don't have any S "I" in Jappanese

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by nina on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:06 pm

    @Rikana …

    I do not speak or understand Japanese to give you a translation word by word. Either way you must know by now that Japanese language is very ambiguous with things that are implied or are clear in Japanese language but not in English … so only a fluent Japanese speaker can understand what a phrase implying or actually means looking also the whole context. Remember mistakes like “Sara and Zero are going to church” or “the three of them (Yuuki, Kaname and Zero) will walk the same path”. What I mean is that except from being fluent and able to translate word by word IMO you have to be knowledgeable of the story itself.

    Also I trust the portion of the translation that I gave not blindly but cuz it fits with the whole context.

    The answer to your question actually has already given from Evil in Love HERE

    But even judging from the available scanlation still my understanding was and is the same … I had said the same things prior I have in my hands the other translation.

    For me is more than apparent even from the scanlation that Yuuki is taking Zero as a reference BUT she is actually referring to herself … she has to freeze/harden her heart NOW (like Zero did) in order to confront Kaname something that pains her. And I think what I’m saying makes sense cuz as she also says till now she wavered every time that she tried to capture Kaname … so now she has to harden her heart in order to not fail again. If she leaves her feelings to get in the way she won’t be able to catch him again. Look the whole order of her thoughts, lines and actions together >>

    “But if it were to melt it’ll start hurting … Even so…”
    “Kaname … I’ve thrown the weights away (she did something cruel for her and for Kaname cutting her hair) If I think what to do after catching you I won’t be able to catch”

    Interpretation: Even so … even if afterwards she’ll start hurting again she throws her feelings away (freezing her heart, cutting her hair) in order to capture him and the panel with Yuuki running towards Kaname while thinking and saying these things doesn’t leave space for doubts >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/83/39

    Furthermore … IF I follow the logic that she is referring to Zero; why he will start feel pain again when the frost will melt? According to some Zekis she has decide to go with him leaving Kaname behind. So ... wouldn’t be that something good for him? Why he will start feeling the pain again? O.O

    The final confirmation for what we say is in her last phrase …

    “Even so I believe that someday we will be able to get out of this dark forest …”
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/83/40

    Again in the panel are ONLY her and Kaname as in the beginning of her monologue “We have always wandered around looking for an exit of the deep dark forest >>http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/83/34

    Hino has placed her and Kaname face to face so the “WE” are her and Kaname. Thus since they were looking for an exit in the end they as well will come out of that forest i.e. they will found the exit! And I’m asking … who from the two; Yume or Yuuki and Zero are in the darkness currently???
    I really do not understand how is possible for someone to believe that the YUME phrase (is like a trade mark) can NOW be referred to Yuuki and Zero … I’m speechless O.O

    Here I want to add something more.

    The deep dark forest symbolizes a dark/difficult situation in which many people have been dragged to. As Yuuki said, Ruka and Kain as well … they were in a dark forest cuz they were involved into Kaname’s plans. Also other people have lost their lives and have been hurt. I suppose she is referring mostly on Aido-dono, Hanabusa and Zero because as far as Yuuki knows they have been hurt from Kaname’s actions.

    So in a winder aspect Yume wandering in this dark forest, struggling for an exit has influenced many people’s lives which on a certain level this is true since they are the protagonists and almost everything revolves around them (Yuuki and Kaname). Yuuki in a previous chapter has realized that she is the root for Kaname’s doings.
    Under this light if Yume finds one day the exit from this darkness then also the people who are connected to them will too.

    In short Yuuki is referring to her and Kaname but on a second layer concerns other people too as aftermath, but if we put in the equation Zero then we should put Ruka, Kain, Hanabusa and maybe even Takuma. Thus from this aspect again the exit of that dark forest cannot by any means referring to Zeki.

    And something lastly … how much sensible is that Yuuki in this difficult and dark situation for her and Kaname when everything are crumbling … the moment that she is at loss (as she says) to be able to think her future with another man huh?
    A day or maybe even hours ago she said “MY Kaname” and wished to take her away like in the past or to pierce her heart if he wanted to abandon her huh???

    I won’t characterize a person who would do that … I’ll leave it blank Razz





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:53 pm

    Fine of Fate wrote:Yeah, you're right. I might have written that a bit wrongly, you know, spur of the moment thing without thinking it through. So I apologise if I have offended anyone. cryyyyyyy

    It's alright, just try to think outside the LT, there are sometimes some neutral fans that might get offended. ^^;

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:08 am

    kialovejapan wrote:
    I quote YukixKaname:

    Kaname: Yuki... ... In your heart... ... You have a deep, dark forest... A forest that grew... ... During the time I had to let go of you. Yes... ... Hold me tightly... We'll wander through it... ... Together. (Chapter 49)

    Yuki: Hey, Zero. When you abandon yourself to the darkness. It's so freezing cold that you may not feel anything. But if it were to melt. It'll start hurting. Even so. Even so, I believe. That someday, we will be able to get out of this dark forest. And the day where we warm our frozen bodies under the sun will come. And~~~

    Please this blessed phrase is both referred to Kaname and Zero!
    Hino-sama doesn't want to overbalanche...she wanna keep the blessed LT!!!!
    >.<
    That's nerves!!!! explosive
    Yes Hino-sensei still puts their triangle love in the balance,but until then Yuuki said those things at chapter 83,what's the meaning od this?
    Well,i think we'll get it better her message at chapter 84 when she attacks him but fail... scratch (just my suppose) scratch

    Sponsored content

    Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:25 am