Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by nina on Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The link > http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607617087

edit: Here you can find translation posted by Witlessfool, all thanks for all the help and quick response:

Spoiler:
    Title page: The 83rd Night: Fetters

The words next to Yuuki are: "Ruka, falls -"

Page 1: blood leaks (yeah, like we didn't know that dark patch on Ruka's side was blood)

Page 2:

Zero: Why...

Kain: Ruka!!

Page 3:
    Ruka: Kaname...sama...don't
    Kain: Ruka...

Ruka: Ugh

Yuuki: Enough... please no more (alternatively, please don't go further, or something along that line)

Page 4:
    Yuuki: Kaname... enough...

Page 5:
    Kain: Dorm President Kaname... Ruka, even in such a state because of you, isn't mad. But, I'm not the same.

Page 6:
    Kain (con't): I want to -
    Ruka: Stop... it's my fault... it's because I acted on my own... ugh (collapses)
    Kain: Ruka...

Page 7:
    Kaname: Ruka... you protected him, betrayed me... therefore, with you, it will also end here (probably a better synonym here - basically, Kaname is meaning that she can no longer follow him)

Page 8:
    Ruka: I understand... (closes eyes)

Kaname: Look after Ruka, Yuuki...

Page 9: (first glance is a bit confusing)
    Yuuki: going to such extent without regret to fulfill "her wish," what is it?

Page 10:
    Yuuki: It doesn't matter what it is, you can't continue doing this

Kaname: grabbing ahold of me like this... what's next?

Page 11:
    Kaname: what does the Yuuki who's grasped me want to do?

Vampire Hunters: Grab Kaname!

Page 12:
    Yuuki: why...

Page 13:
    Yuuki: why are you protecting me?

Vampire hunters: he got away. we need to give chase

Yuuki (suddenly remembers): Ruka

Page 14:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san... are you okay (actually, she said "no problem right?")

Kain: (general gist is) being stabbed by an anti-vampire weapon, there's no way to stop the blood

Page 15:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san doesn't look good... drink my blood

Ruka: okay (and I'm assuming faints)

Page 16:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san!

(Kain grabs hold, drinks and then kisses Ruka!) *squeals*

[Section with Takuma & Sara]

Then in the box on page 22 as Yuuki looks on at the pair

"Ruka-san has Kain-senpai so it's okay... was what I thought"

Page 17:
    Takuma: Kaname ... he won’t delay the inevitable, right? (this sentence can be interpreted in a myriad of ways, either, he won’t let things go out of order (i.e. first thing first, then the second etc.) or that he won’t delay the inevitable. Not sure, ugh, I’m going with the latter because of what Sara says)
    Sara: Of course... if I was in his position, I would also feel the opponent will only get in the way (and disturb/disrupt things)
    Sara’s bimbos: Sara-sama
    Sara: Don’t worry, I won’t let him hurt you... (lay a finger on you, same difference) Relax, Zero will get rid of him
    Takuma (?): Sara-sama

Page 18:
    Takuma (?) Unclear who’s speaking here: It must be great... to have an object to protect you...
    Takuma: you are seriously just too much... (Takuma also tagged the word “woman” at the end. Not sure what’s the best equivalent phrase in English, but it’s a Chinese way of criticizing a person)
    Takuma (con’t): to give blood to even Zero-kun...
    Sara: Are you referring to me giving strength to the sad/pathetic him? Or are you referring to me reining him in and making him obedient? (I’m confused about the first part; second part just means Sara’s now chained Zero and made him obedient to her)

Page 19:
    Takuma: I’m saying I’m jealous
    Sara: So sad/pathetic... you are also trapped by the reins and yet you mistaken those reins as “fetters” (referring back to the chapter title, which could also be translated as chains or something to that extent)
    [cups his face] alright, Takuma, if I restore your independence, what can you give me in return?

Page 20:
    Takuma: I’ll give you the thing that you couldn’t get back in the days of the Senate (i.e. when the vampire senate was still running, I guess)
    Sara: at the end, you are also just something that I can manipulate (like a tool, I think is what Sara’s implying here. Again, not sure. Hard to judge the tone of these characters)
    Box: [Even in the deep dark forest, and exhausted]

Page 21:
    [Ruka-san has Kain-senpai so it’s okay... was what I thought]

The vocab here was a lot harder than the previous 16 or so pages. Hence the confusion. What they're saying is actually quite poetic and I'm definitely not doing it any justice with this translating

plus another translation here posted far below from Evil in love (thanks for sharing the link):

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/999419.html

Full translation from Senby...credit to her..

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:08 am

kialovejapan wrote:
    I quote YukixKaname:

Kaname: Yuki... ... In your heart... ... You have a deep, dark forest... A forest that grew... ... During the time I had to let go of you. Yes... ... Hold me tightly... We'll wander through it... ... Together. (Chapter 49)

Yuki: Hey, Zero. When you abandon yourself to the darkness. It's so freezing cold that you may not feel anything. But if it were to melt. It'll start hurting. Even so. Even so, I believe. That someday, we will be able to get out of this dark forest. And the day where we warm our frozen bodies under the sun will come. And~~~

Please this blessed phrase is both referred to Kaname and Zero!
    Hino-sama doesn't want to overbalanche...she wanna keep the blessed LT!!!!
    >.<
    That's nerves!!!! explosive
    Yes Hino-sensei still puts their triangle love in the balance,but until then Yuuki said those things at chapter 83,what's the meaning od this?
    Well,i think we'll get it better her message at chapter 84 when she attacks him but fail... scratch (just my suppose) scratch

Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by Kara on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:43 pm

...Is anyone else saddened by the realization that if Hino had not gone on a month long hiatus from VK, we would all probably be discussing the Chapter 84 Raws right now? Two months is such a long time to wait... Sad

If I don't have any new manga chapters to read and fan-girl over soon, I might be forced to actually do something productive with my time, like....study. pale Razz

Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning Zone

Post by Li.llium on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:54 pm

uhahahah,kara, you should read Degenki Daisy, Kimi ni Todoke, Kuroshitsuji, Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu. They are wonderful shoujos, really.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 pm

...Is anyone else saddened by the realization that if Hino had not gone on a month long hiatus from VK, we would all probably be discussing the Chapter 84 Raws right now? Two months is such a long time to wait..

yes i know. still it does not mean that we would get any answers, haha it has not happened like a year ago, its more of an addiction, LOL

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by Kara on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 pm

juliet wrote:
    yes i know. still it does not mean that we would get any answers, haha it has not happened like a year ago, its more of an addiction, LOL

Exactly... Crying or Very sad But I still can't help but look forward to each and every new chapter, regardless of where the story is headed (or how slowly it may be heading there). It's like I'm having 'Vampire Knight' withdrawals....if that's even possible, ahaha Razz

Fellow manga fans, be wary of this latest development:

It has been found that the first indication of addiction are cases such as chaotic fan-girl anticipation and a multitude of withdrawal symptoms caused by a 4 week delay in newly completed 'raws'.
    These have been formally identified as the first surfacing symptoms of VKOD (Vampire Knight Obsessive Disorder).

As of a recent mangaka study, there is no known cure for VKOD, but sufferers can be treated with regular monthly doses of 30-40 pages of Kaname, Zero and Yuuki goodness

If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, remember that you are not alone. There are people you can talk to who surely must be looking forward to the next installment as much as you are. Please visit 'vampireknight.all-up.com'.

rofl

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Kara wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Exactly... Crying or Very sad But I still can't help but look forward to each and every new chapter, regardless of where the story is headed (or how slowly it may be heading there). It's like I'm having 'Vampire Knight' withdrawals....if that's even possible, ahaha Razz

Fellow manga fans, be wary of this latest development:

It has been found that the first indication of addiction are cases such as chaotic fan-girl anticipation and a multitude of withdrawal symptoms caused by a 4 week delay in newly completed 'raws'.
    These have been formally identified as the first surfacing symptoms of VKOD (Vampire Knight Obsessive Disorder).

As of a recent mangaka study, there is no known cure for VKOD, but sufferers can be treated with regular monthly doses of 30-40 pages of Kaname, Zero and Yuuki goodness

If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, remember that you are not alone. There are people you can talk to who surely must be looking forward to the next installment as much as you are. Please visit 'vampireknight.all-up.com'.

rofl

hahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

you can add to the symptoms:

-extreme urge to write a fanfic for your favorite character / if you do intend to finish it the symptom is far severe

tell you from experience lol

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:19 pm

ruka souen made a respect in me for her from this chapter,the way she betrayed kaname for yume's sake was so good,even if she betrayed him for not killing anyone,it still made a good thing in yume,if kaname hurt zero than it would be an end of yume(though i personally think that they ended already).

Zekiforever999
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Zekiforever999 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 pm

ARE THEY SKIPPING THIS MONTH FOR CHAPTER 84????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:13 pm

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:13 pm