Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Bar_left59%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Bar_left27%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Bar_left15%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
zeroandyuuki
Kara
KuranPrince
mariangie
MorningStar
SassyKnight
yuuki kiryuu
Knightmare
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
chacile
Evil in love
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
Katherine
Fine of Fate
juliet
Rikana-hime
Li.llium
witlessfool
nina
25 posters

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Dropsoa

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Empty VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by nina Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The link > http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607617087

edit: Here you can find translation posted by Witlessfool, all thanks for all the help and quick response:

Spoiler:

plus another translation here posted far below from Evil in love (thanks for sharing the link):

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/999419.html

Full translation from Senby...credit to her..

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:08 am

kialovejapan wrote:
    I quote YukixKaname:

Kaname: Yuki... ... In your heart... ... You have a deep, dark forest... A forest that grew... ... During the time I had to let go of you. Yes... ... Hold me tightly... We'll wander through it... ... Together. (Chapter 49)

Yuki: Hey, Zero. When you abandon yourself to the darkness. It's so freezing cold that you may not feel anything. But if it were to melt. It'll start hurting. Even so. Even so, I believe. That someday, we will be able to get out of this dark forest. And the day where we warm our frozen bodies under the sun will come. And~~~

Please this blessed phrase is both referred to Kaname and Zero!
    Hino-sama doesn't want to overbalanche...she wanna keep the blessed LT!!!!
    >.<
    That's nerves!!!! explosive
    Yes Hino-sensei still puts their triangle love in the balance,but until then Yuuki said those things at chapter 83,what's the meaning od this?
    Well,i think we'll get it better her message at chapter 84 when she attacks him but fail... scratch (just my suppose) scratch
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by Kara Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:43 pm

...Is anyone else saddened by the realization that if Hino had not gone on a month long hiatus from VK, we would all probably be discussing the Chapter 84 Raws right now? Two months is such a long time to wait... Sad

If I don't have any new manga chapters to read and fan-girl over soon, I might be forced to actually do something productive with my time, like....study. pale Razz
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:54 pm

uhahahah,kara, you should read Degenki Daisy, Kimi ni Todoke, Kuroshitsuji, Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu. They are wonderful shoujos, really.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 pm

...Is anyone else saddened by the realization that if Hino had not gone on a month long hiatus from VK, we would all probably be discussing the Chapter 84 Raws right now? Two months is such a long time to wait..

yes i know. still it does not mean that we would get any answers, haha it has not happened like a year ago, its more of an addiction, LOL
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 pm

juliet wrote:
    yes i know. still it does not mean that we would get any answers, haha it has not happened like a year ago, its more of an addiction, LOL

Exactly... Crying or Very sad But I still can't help but look forward to each and every new chapter, regardless of where the story is headed (or how slowly it may be heading there). It's like I'm having 'Vampire Knight' withdrawals....if that's even possible, ahaha Razz

Fellow manga fans, be wary of this latest development:

It has been found that the first indication of addiction are cases such as chaotic fan-girl anticipation and a multitude of withdrawal symptoms caused by a 4 week delay in newly completed 'raws'.
    These have been formally identified as the first surfacing symptoms of VKOD (Vampire Knight Obsessive Disorder).

As of a recent mangaka study, there is no known cure for VKOD, but sufferers can be treated with regular monthly doses of 30-40 pages of Kaname, Zero and Yuuki goodness VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 36224405

If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, remember that you are not alone. There are people you can talk to who surely must be looking forward to the next installment as much as you are. Please visit 'vampireknight.all-up.com'.

rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Kara wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Exactly... Crying or Very sad But I still can't help but look forward to each and every new chapter, regardless of where the story is headed (or how slowly it may be heading there). It's like I'm having 'Vampire Knight' withdrawals....if that's even possible, ahaha Razz

Fellow manga fans, be wary of this latest development:

It has been found that the first indication of addiction are cases such as chaotic fan-girl anticipation and a multitude of withdrawal symptoms caused by a 4 week delay in newly completed 'raws'.
    These have been formally identified as the first surfacing symptoms of VKOD (Vampire Knight Obsessive Disorder).

As of a recent mangaka study, there is no known cure for VKOD, but sufferers can be treated with regular monthly doses of 30-40 pages of Kaname, Zero and Yuuki goodness VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 36224405

If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, remember that you are not alone. There are people you can talk to who surely must be looking forward to the next installment as much as you are. Please visit 'vampireknight.all-up.com'.

rofl

hahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

you can add to the symptoms:

-extreme urge to write a fanfic for your favorite character / if you do intend to finish it the symptom is far severe

tell you from experience lol
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:19 pm

ruka souen made a respect in me for her from this chapter,the way she betrayed kaname for yume's sake was so good,even if she betrayed him for not killing anyone,it still made a good thing in yume,if kaname hurt zero than it would be an end of yume(though i personally think that they ended already).
    Zekiforever999
    Human

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 7 Drops1black

Post by Zekiforever999 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 pm

ARE THEY SKIPPING THIS MONTH FOR CHAPTER 84????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm