Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Bar_left59%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Bar_left27%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Bar_left15%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
zeroandyuuki
Kara
KuranPrince
mariangie
MorningStar
SassyKnight
yuuki kiryuu
Knightmare
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
chacile
Evil in love
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
Katherine
Fine of Fate
juliet
Rikana-hime
Li.llium
witlessfool
nina
25 posters

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Dropsoa

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Empty VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by nina Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The link > http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607617087

edit: Here you can find translation posted by Witlessfool, all thanks for all the help and quick response:

Spoiler:

plus another translation here posted far below from Evil in love (thanks for sharing the link):

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/999419.html

Full translation from Senby...credit to her..

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by mariangie Fri May 25, 2012 10:30 am

Chapter 83 is : "Destiny's Bloody Love "

From the Spanish translation :

http://submanga.com/c/158244/2

" El amor sangriento del destino . "

Or in English :" Destiny's Bloody Love "

About the frozen issue .

A thing some people forget is , since the start of the second arc . Zero has tried to shown other people as if he was okay . No more suffering , a stable Level D vampire without any troubles . That he could drank blood tablets without problem . But there is a lot of hints all over the place to show Zero is in reality destroyed emotionally . And he just freezes his human feelings to avoid suffering no more .

The Zero inside the glass coffin from the cover of chapter 82 is the human Zero . But here is the thing ; if Zero succesfully frozen all his human feelings from his heart . The only Zero who will exist is the vampire Zero . When a Level D vampire losses all his humanity , he / she turn into a Level E .
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by kialovejapan Fri May 25, 2012 3:37 pm

mariangie wrote:Chapter 83 is : "Destiny's Bloody Love "

About the frozen issue .

A thing some people forget is , since the start of the second arc . Zero has tried to shown other people as if he was okay . No more suffering , a stable Level D vampire without any troubles . That he could drank blood tablets without problem . But there is a lot of hints all over the place to show Zero is in reality destroyed emotionally . And he just freezes his human feelings to avoid suffering no more .

The Zero inside the glass coffin from the cover of chapter 82 is the human Zero . But here is the thing ; if Zero succesfully frozen all his human feelings from his heart . The only Zero who will exist is the vampire Zero . When a Level D vampire losses all his humanity , he / she turn into a Level E .

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 3476048923 Oh God! It's so cruel!!!
    VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 2747345646 Pour Zero...!!!
    I love your interpretation mariange! Thanks for sharing with us the title with the word LOVE (I thought that it would be something like that ^^)
    It' really so!!
    I hope that now Zero won't lost his human's side.... VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 36224405 I don't wanna see his falling in level E....I could not bear such a terrible thing!!!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 3045962615
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri May 25, 2012 3:51 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    mariangie wrote:Chapter 83 is : "Destiny's Bloody Love "

About the frozen issue .

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 3476048923 Oh God! It's so cruel!!!
    VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 2747345646 Pour Zero...!!!
    I love your interpretation mariange! Thanks for sharing with us the title with the word LOVE (I thought that it would be something like that ^^)
    It' really so!!
    I hope that now Zero won't lost his human's side.... VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 36224405 I don't wanna see his falling in level E....I could not bear such a terrible thing!!!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 3045962615

It would be cruel to see him becoming a monster that needs to be stopped...I hope that Yuuki will never need to fulfill her promise to kill him if he becoes a level e vampire...
    Thank you for the information marangie Smile
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 4:14 pm

is yuuki truly hino's justice side??
    when sara wants to gain control on vampires and using cruel meanings to do that and then she is stopping kaname to an extent of killing him.
    how this is all justful??
    is she a villain now??
    sara clearly referred yuuki as a protective thing for kaname.
    i know yume has ended and this manga is one cruel one.i always had a feeling that it will end as zeki endgame and it did but why there is no justice for kaname??why he has to suffer the most?? Sad
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Fri May 25, 2012 4:15 pm

Katherine wrote:

It would be cruel to see him becoming a monster that needs to be stopped...I hope that Yuuki will never need to fulfill her promise to kill him if he becoes a level e vampire...

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_m4cslcQZkU1qc22fu

God bless your words, Katherine.

About the title, it always reminds me of Yuki and Kaname. Especially now that one is fighting against each other.

I think Yuki will not reach Kaname. Perhaps, Kaname is using an illusion.

Next chapter is so blind @__@

@Lucy

Lucky, you're ignoring two things:

Yuki believed in Kaname for a long time. Even after seeing the death of Nagamichi. Kaien tells Kaname in the fight against him, she still trusted him.
    She says she wanted to be by his side as well.

Kaname that wants Yuki cut the ties between them. Thus, there is no way to Yuki have another interpretation of the shocking things that Kaname says he does.
    Yuki hesitated about having to fight Kaname.

It is asking too much that she does not question him. Who created this situation was Kaname, to protect her. But it was he who chose to play the role of villain for Yuki

In the end, I do believe he´ll be forgiven. Afterall, I don´t believe he´s a villain.

Last edited by Li.llium on Fri May 25, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Li.llium wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

About the title, it always reminds me of Yuki and Kaname. Especially now that one is fighting against each other.

one for all that idiot can't catch kaname sama.he is too cool.i am glad they broke up.she was too idiot for him and still acting the same.why kaname even cares for her??i will never understand that.and here why kaname just tell about sara's real intentions or maybe after all this he just wanna die and then yuuki will kill him.i just hope after killing him that idiotic creature will know why he did all that.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Fri May 25, 2012 4:22 pm

I totally can't stand Sara...at all!! Evil or Very Mad
    She expects that everybody protect her ..... Evil or Very Mad
    and what will give Takuma to her?!?!? confused A sword?! Hmmhh I do not see it so much ... VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 594618053

I finally realized who was the girlfriend of Yagari! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 2154643180 He said that his wound on his eye was throbbing, and this had been done by the school nurse of Zero and Ichiru! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 2555855207 So she was the girlfriend of Yagari, that made ​​the wound to him and then he had to kill her!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 36224405
    The Hino-sama wrote in his fan-book that every character would have been discover much deeply, and here's the turn of Yagari, even if just a little taste! ooooh

I love the new Yuuki! She is so decisive and determined, finally she can thinking rationally without being influenced by feelings!!
    I just hope that Zero comes out from the dark woods, it does not freeze his human side, that DO NOT DROP THE LEVEL E
    In the next Chapter 2 clashes:
    1)Yuuki and Zero against Kaname! ooooh
    2)Yagari against Seiren! ooooh
    Wow! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 4155267722
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 4:24 pm

kialovejapan wrote:I totally can't stand Sara...at all!! Evil or Very Mad
    and what will give Takuma to her?!?!? confused A sword?! Hmmhh I do not see it so much ... VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 594618053

I finally realized who was the girlfriend of Yagari! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 2154643180 He said that his wound on his eye was throbbing, and this had been done by the school nurse of Zero and Ichiru! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 2555855207 So she was the girlfriend of Yagari, that made ​​the wound to him and then he had to kill her!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 36224405
    The Hino-sama wrote in his fan-book that every character would have been discover much deeply, and here's the turn of Yagari, even if just a little taste! ooooh

I love the new Yuuki! She is so decisive and determined, finally she can thinking rationally without being influenced by feelings!!
    I just hope that Zero comes out from the dark woods, it does not freeze his human side, that DO NOT DROP THE LEVEL E

huh......once and for tell me why,just why everybody wants to stop kaname??let him kill sara and go away.in next chapter if yuuki catches kaname i think she will try to kill him or just chain him in ha.that sara good girl really needs to die and takuma,you freaking idiotic creature.i want takuma dead as well if he can't help kaname.what a freaking traitor kaname ever trusted.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Li.llium wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

@Lucy

Lucky, you're ignoring two things:

Yuki believed in Kaname for a long time. Even after seeing the death of Nagamichi. Kaien tells Kaname in the fight against him, she still trusted him.
    She says she wanted to be by his side as well.

Kaname that wants Yuki cut the ties between them. Thus, there is no way to Yuki have another interpretation of the shocking things that Kaname says he does.
    Yuki hesitated about having to fight Kaname.

It is asking too much that she does not question him. Who created this situation was Kaname, to protect her. But it was he who chose to play the role of villain for Yuki

In the end, I do believe he´ll be forgiven. Afterall, I don´t believe he´s a villain.

i understand that quite well,its kaname who created all this but it is because he wants to die BUT........she can so easily kill kaname,that shocked me the most and i am pretty much mad at hino,if she wanted to make kaname do this why she didn't do it just after the first arc,why she made us wait so much??

you know what,i wanna see a good taste of total slap on yuuki's and everybody's face when they know the real truth.i wanna see them kneeling in front of kaname sama asking for forgiveness.i don't care for yume or zeki anymore,yuuki can even end up with a banana,i don't care for that idiotic girl,i wanna see her suffering as much as kaname sama is suffering,if she now ends up with kanam e i will be sad.in future i am seeing some zeki bite scenes as she is now a free bird.i am really worried for kaname,he haven't drank from anyone yet,he is becoming weak.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Fri May 25, 2012 4:32 pm

lucykaede wrote:

huh......once and for tell me why,just why everybody wants to stop kaname??let him kill sara and go away.in next chapter if yuuki catches kaname i think she will try to kill him or just chain him in ha.that sara good girl really needs to die and takuma,you freaking idiotic creature.i want takuma dead as well if he can't help kaname.what a freaking traitor kaname ever trusted.

Because it's wrong kill someone!!!! Twisted Evil
    Kaname and Sara as weel have to stop before things degenerate..
    Mmmh I think that if Yuuki will catch Kaname I hope that she could bite him, in order to see WHY Kaname want at all costs realized that blessed wish of the H.W!!! Twisted Evil
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 4:40 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

Mmmh I think that if Yuuki will catch Kaname I hope that she could bite him, in order to see WHY Kaname want at all costs realized that blessed wish of the H.W!!! Twisted Evil

i don't see any bite scene and kaname won't let her bite him.why any guy would allow his ex gf to be near him?? Shocked rofl
    ah just kidding......ah i don't see a bite scene with kaname but i do see with zero,after all his bloods needs to be nullified after he drank from sara.i think yuuki will let zero drink her blood in front of kaname.ah cruel yuuki is so annoying.i don't wanna see a yume ending,let that good girl die or stay alone.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri May 25, 2012 4:56 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

i don't see any bite scene and kaname won't let her bite him.why any guy would allow his ex gf to be near him?? Shocked rofl
    ah just kidding......ah i don't see a bite scene with kaname but i do see with zero,after all his bloods needs to be nullified after he drank from sara.i think yuuki will let zero drink her blood in front of kaname.ah cruel yuuki is so annoying.i don't wanna see a yume ending,let that good girl die or stay alone.

Please stop triple posting, I thin that eyeryone understands what you try to express

Thank you for your compliment Li.llium Smile I think I only say what a lot of people think too, I don´t want a terrible end where all of our hot characters go down 8and some even without dignity, because becoming a level e isn´t really connected with earning dignity...or dying because you went berserk (even if it isn´t true people can think this way)...

I can´t imagine that Yuuki will be able to catch kaname, even with her wings, we have already seen how talanted and skilled Kaname is and even if both of them are pureblood Kaname has advantage: years of experience! And because of that I think it will be really hard for Yuuki and Zero to win, maybe they will be successful as a team but not alone...right now Yuuki wants to show how determinded she is and that there are no feeling from her side which can disturb the fight but I think that there are feelings from Yuuki who can be dangerous during the fight (for Zero or for kaname, I don´t want to pick a side right now)...well these two months will be full of speculation and waiting... how cruel of Hino-sensei to let us wait for such a long time cryyyyyyy
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:

Please stop triple posting, I thin that eyeryone understands what you try to express

Thank you for your compliment Li.llium Smile I think I only say what a lot of people think too, I don´t want a terrible end where all of our hot characters go down 8and some even without dignity, because becoming a level e isn´t really connected with earning dignity...or dying because you went berserk (even if it isn´t true people can think this way)...

I can´t imagine that Yuuki will be able to catch kaname, even with her wings, we have already seen how talanted and skilled Kaname is and even if both of them are pureblood Kaname has advantage: years of experience! And because of that I think it will be really hard for Yuuki and Zero to win, maybe they will be successful as a team but not alone...right now Yuuki wants to show how determinded she is and that there are no feeling from her side which can disturb the fight but I think that there are feelings from Yuuki who can be dangerous during the fight (for Zero or for kaname, I don´t want to pick a side right now)...well these two months will be full of speculation and waiting... how cruel of Hino-sensei to let us wait for such a long time cryyyyyyy

i know my words have no weight or importance for anyone still i say these because i got deeply hurt.even this is a bloody manga i feel terrible. Sad
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri May 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Evil in love wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:@evil in love: Thanks for your compliments!! ^^ But it's true when you say:

Me too!! When I saw that Zero take up Yuuki, my heart was beating at 10,000

Of course everything about them is precious! It's not to be considered a bad thing. xD Yumes enjoy small things too don't they? Like a look about their eyes... or two words " My Kaname" drawling Yea.... i understand how they feel cuz i'm like that over Zeki ^^ which is why I went all drawling when she said " we have the same goal" and " is it okay for me to stay here?" x3

Same goal? to protect Sara? did you Yuuki know that Zero wanted to kill all PBs as well? You can laugh if you want right now, but thing won't turn out like you thought I am sure.. Tiny things for me is mean everything about Yuuki and Zero, even they talked like friends and even when Yuuki said " we have same goal?" Yuuki asked Zero what did Zero answer? and "it's okay I stay here? << those questions are very tiny but you are full with joy, more friendship as I asked you to stay in your house, not the first time for them..They were friends in the past, anyway lol...I can't imagine when Yuuki said "My Zero" to Zero lol, how will you react?....XD rofl rofl rofl bouncing

Again with people randomly bringing up Sara... >.> Yuuki said they have the same goal, as in capturing Kaname. Yes, I will love every single moment zero &Yuuki are together, so what? Very Happy I'm not denying it, so belittle it as much as you like ^^ I can't imagine it either Surprised Yuuki saying something so cheesy to Zero... I hope it never happens Shocked
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat May 26, 2012 12:06 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Again with people randomly bringing up Sara... >.> Yuuki said they have the same goal, as in capturing Kaname. Yes, I will love every single moment zero &Yuuki are together, so what? Very Happy I'm not denying it, so belittle it as much as you like ^^ I can't imagine it either Surprised Yuuki saying something so cheesy to Zero... I hope it never happens Shocked

It may happen. There's a possibility that Yuuki's bracelet will come into play while Zero (an ally of Sara) begins to fall into Level-E.
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sat May 26, 2012 1:40 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Of course everything about them is precious! It's not to be considered a bad thing. xD Yumes enjoy small things too don't they? Like a look about their eyes... or two words " My Kaname" drawling Yea.... i understand how they feel cuz i'm like that over Zeki ^^ which is why I went all drawling when she said " we have the same goal" and " is it okay for me to stay here?" x3

Same goal? to protect Sara? did you Yuuki know that Zero wanted to kill all PBs as well? You can laugh if you want right now, but thing won't turn out like you thought I am sure.. Tiny things for me is mean everything about Yuuki and Zero, even they talked like friends and even when Yuuki said " we have same goal?" Yuuki asked Zero what did Zero answer? and "it's okay I stay here? << those questions are very tiny but you are full with joy, more friendship as I asked you to stay in your house, not the first time for them..They were friends in the past, anyway lol...I can't imagine when Yuuki said "My Zero" to Zero lol, how will you react?....XD rofl rofl rofl bouncing

Again with people randomly bringing up Sara... >.> Yuuki said they have the same goal, as in capturing Kaname. Yes, I will love every single moment zero &Yuuki are together, so what? Very Happy I'm not denying it, so belittle it as much as you like ^^ I can't imagine it either Surprised Yuuki saying something so cheesy to Zero... I hope it never happens Shocked

Yep, I know but in other hand it means to protect Sara as they said in ch. 79-80. So Yuuki said "now, we have the same goal,right?.. and then she asked him to get along side with him..Of course it is temporary work together. And we still don't know if Sara's blood will work on Zero. We still don't know what Sara will take a move next. Capturing Kaname is Yuuki's determination, it's showing in the chapter. But I really don't see anything romantic for both of them, I mean Zero and Yuuki. But I don't say that their friendship is not there... In Japanese Raw, Yuuki called Kaname "Anata" and Zero just "Zero", it Japanese culture is showing something...XD I think you know about it.. This is a small point of Yume as well.

And it shows that Yuuki talked about Kaname to escape from the dark forest. And she uses metaphor with Zero's frozen body that doesn't mean she talked to Zero himself, but it's metaphoric thought like "IF".. She thought about pain...she will act "cold" aka "frozen" to Kaname that's won't feel pain when she wants to capture him, her determination. The last page is all about Yuuki and Kaname...She believe that one day we (she and Kaname) will escape from the dark frozen and the sunlight will reach to the (our) frozen bodies << it's what I understand from Japanese raw I read...So it's not about Zero at all.
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Sat May 26, 2012 8:14 am

Evil in love wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:

Yep, I know but in other hand it means to protect Sara as they said in ch. 79-80. So Yuuki said "now, we have the same goal,right?.. and then she asked him to get along side with him..Of course it is temporary work together. And we still don't know if Sara's blood will work on Zero. We still don't know what Sara will take a move next. Capturing Kaname is Yuuki's determination, it's showing in the chapter. But I really don't see anything romantic for both of them, I mean Zero and Yuuki. But I don't say that their friendship is not there... In Japanese Raw, Yuuki called Kaname "Anata" and Zero just "Zero", it Japanese culture is showing something...XD I think you know about it.. This is a small point of Yume as well.

And it shows that Yuuki talked about Kaname to escape from the dark forest. And she uses metaphor with Zero's frozen body that doesn't mean she talked to Zero himself, but it's metaphoric thought like "IF".. She thought about pain...she will act "cold" aka "frozen" to Kaname that's won't feel pain when she wants to capture him, her determination. The last page is all about Yuuki and Kaname...She believe that one day we (she and Kaname) will escape from the dark frozen and the sunlight will reach to the (our) frozen bodies << it's what I understand from Japanese raw I read...So it's not about Zero at all.
    I don't know but I heard that "Anata" is a way to call your beloved one. Is it true? Shocked
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Sat May 26, 2012 10:29 am

There are a lot of meanings for 'Anata' depending on the context...

Primarily it means 'you' but yes, it can roughly mean 'dear', (in a close emotional tie like what a wife might call a husband). So I suppose that yes, it can be an affectionate term Smile
    Although I'm not a native Japanese speaker so I don't proclaim to be an expert Embarassed But I would assume that is right, since Kaname and Yuuki certainly have a strong enough bond to refer to each other in endearing terms Smile
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat May 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Kara wrote:There are a lot of meanings for 'Anata' depending on the context...

Primarily it means 'you' but yes, it can roughly mean 'dear', (in a close emotional tie like what a wife might call a husband). So I suppose that yes, it can be an affectionate term Smile
    Although I'm not a native Japanese speaker so I don't proclaim to be an expert Embarassed But I would assume that is right, since Kaname and Yuuki certainly have a strong enough bond to refer to each other in endearing terms Smile

Thank you Kara cheers

I do not have a clue from Japanese but from my search on the net all the sources are agreeing on that >>

Anata means “YOU”.

The kanji is rarely used. It is not used as much, since, when speaking to someone directly, the name of the addressee is better. Commonly used by women to address their husband or lover, in a way roughly equivalent to the English "dear".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_pronouns

Another Japanese has said that the word implies a relationship in which both parties are on the same level.

Thus I thought that this fits in our situation since we know that Yuuki wanted to become Kaname’s equal … so maybe Hino has used this word deliberately in order to signify that Yuuki now feels on the same level with Kaname <<< this also was the “key” for the script for Yuuki to confront Kaname since chapter 66 >>

Aido-dono: It’s worrying isn’t it? You are the ONLY person. A person like you… COULD YOU REALLY STAND AGAINST KANAME-SAMA?

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-7/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-8/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-9/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

And here Yuuki’s answer >>

Yuuki: I’m with him … with Kaname but nothing can happen until I can be his equal … >>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-10/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 26, 2012 3:09 pm

nina wrote:
    Kara wrote:There are a lot of meanings for 'Anata' depending on the context...

Thank you Kara cheers

I do not have a clue from Japanese but from my search on the net all the sources are agreeing on that >>

Anata means “YOU”.

The kanji is rarely used. It is not used as much, since, when speaking to someone directly, the name of the addressee is better. Commonly used by women to address their husband or lover, in a way roughly equivalent to the English "dear".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_pronouns

Another Japanese has said that the word implies a relationship in which both parties are on the same level.

Thus I thought that this fits in our situation since we know that Yuuki wanted to become Kaname’s equal … so maybe Hino has used this word deliberately in order to signify that Yuuki now feels on the same level with Kaname <<< this also was the “key” for the script for Yuuki to confront Kaname since chapter 66 >>

Aido-dono: It’s worrying isn’t it? You are the ONLY person. A person like you… COULD YOU REALLY STAND AGAINST KANAME-SAMA?

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-7/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-8/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-9/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

And here Yuuki’s answer >>

Yuuki: I’m with him … with Kaname but nothing can happen until I can be his equal … >>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-10/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

This means that Hino-sama want to give a changement on Yuuki-chan!! She finally became the equal as Kaname!! Now their future reconciliation and (perhapsh also relationship) is on the same floor!!
    It have to be so in a love strong couple! Smile
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat May 26, 2012 3:50 pm

If YuMe is the "Dark forest" then why is Kain and Ruka included in it? xD It's Yuki's heart guys ^^ So basically everyone is involved. But the end sentence about the forest is when she was referring to Zero Smile

Yuki cutting her hair means she is breaking free and moving on Very Happy IMO I think that Yuki has broken up with Kaname and chosen to be on Zero's side. She's on his side even without knowing his true feelings. For us, ZeKi is heading in the right direction ^^

But remember, its up to Hino, and VK is unpredictable.....
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sat May 26, 2012 4:29 pm

SassyKnight wrote:If YuMe is the "Dark forest" then why is Kain and Ruka included in it? xD It's Yuki's heart guys ^^ So basically everyone is involved. But the end sentence about the forest is when she was referring to Zero Smile

Yuki cutting her hair means she is breaking free and moving on Very Happy IMO I think that Yuki has broken up with Kaname and chosen to be on Zero's side. She's on his side even without knowing his true feelings. For us, ZeKi is heading in the right direction ^^

Read carefully, Sassy. You seem to be a smart girl.

Look here ; http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/83/34
    Have you seen something? Hino drew and intended to make Yuuki and Kaname looked like their eyes meet, right? And dialogs mean to them. This is manga, you don't need to imagine to hard, there is pic for you to know what it means or refers to.

Deep dark forest is not "HEART"...it's more likely to "FEAR" and frozen "PAIN". ..here is the fact : "Yuuki, within your heart too...(too, Kaname has also the dark forest in his heart)..There is a deep dark forest growing, isn't there"
    Spoiler:

Yuuki has to act "COLD" aka "FROZEN" to capture Kaname, so she can do it... She also hurt herself and Kaname... If you read those context carefully, not begin bias on your Zeki-ish you will understand Whom Yuuki is talking to. Look carefully at the pictures while reading those pages too. You will see that Ruka and Kain was not in the dark forest that Yuuki said, only her and KanameXD
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Evil in love wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:If YuMe is the "Dark forest" then why is Kain and Ruka included in it? xD It's Yuki's heart guys ^^ So basically everyone is involved. But the end sentence about the forest is when she was referring to Zero Smile

Have you seen something? Hino drew and intended to make Yuuki and Kaname looked like their eyes meet, right? And dialogs mean to them. This is manga, you don't need to imagine to hard, there is pic for you to know what it means or refers to.

Deep dark forest is not "HEART"...it's more likely to "FEAR" and frozen "PAIN". ..here is the fact : "Yuuki, within your heart too...(too, Kaname has also the dark forest in his heart)..There is a deep dark forest growing, isn't there"
    Spoiler:

Yuuki has to act "COLD" aka "FROZEN" to capture Kaname, so she can do it... She also hurt herself and Kaname... If you read those context carefully, not begin bias on your Zeki-ish you will understand Whom Yuuki is talking to. Look carefully at the pictures while reading those pages too. You will see that Ruka and Kain was not in the dark forest that Yuuki said, only her and KanameXD

I agree with you Evil in love: in that part Yuuki was refferring to Kaname-sama...but the deep and dark forest, as Sassy said before, is the Yuuki's heart feeling referring both to Kaname in a part (that you had specified) and another to Zero! Or at least this is my opinion!
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 4 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon May 28, 2012 7:44 am

Evil in love wrote:

Spoiler:

Hey now, no one is being biased... Yuuki did say " Hey, Zero, if you etc. ...." and then people are randomly interpreting that as " Hey Zero, if "I" etc. ...." there's a big difference. There's no reason to mention Zero's name at all if she wants to talk about herself....In my own personal opinion. Interpret it as you like, just don't force your views as fact. :/
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Mon May 28, 2012 10:23 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:

Spoiler:

Hey now, no one is being biased... Yuuki did say " Hey, Zero, if you etc. ...." and then people are randomly interpreting that as " Hey Zero, if "I" etc. ...." there's a big difference. There's no reason to mention Zero's name at all if she wants to talk about herself....In my own personal opinion. Interpret it as you like, just don't force your views as fact. :/

Do you understand "IF" as metaphor? "IF YOU......" and the context it shows you... it's fine to interpret it as you like. But it's annoying for me to see you guys (Zekis) take advantage from the translation. However, I'm used with it, it's not the first time for Zekis. Here you go; Yuuki loves Zero romantically? and what is going on with with Kaname and Yuuki. And now how many VK chapters has run?...83 chapters and there is still the same for Zeki, slightly development but without romance... and you see how the story goes on about Yume.. lol... It's very easy to read a story but it's very hard (?) to accept the story if it doesn't go as you want, ne?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon May 28, 2012 11:06 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote: Hey now, no one is being biased... Yuuki did say " Hey, Zero, if you etc. ...." and then people are randomly interpreting that as " Hey Zero, if "I" etc. ...." there's a big difference. There's no reason to mention Zero's name at all if she wants to talk about herself....In my own personal opinion. Interpret it as you like, just don't force your views as fact. :/

Well if you had looked the context you would have had realized that it didn’t make sense at least for the fans that want to know the TRUTH and there was a reason to mention Zero's name.

Oh but it is a FACT that Yuuki was talking about herself taking Zero as an example.

Here what Yuuki thought from another translation from a source that till now has proven accurate. (In the scanlation too there are a few points which aren’t right. For example Zero doesn’t say that Kaname wanted to get rid of him BUT that he DIDN’T.)

Anyway here the portion that makes clear for who Yuuki was talking>>
    (All the beneath are Yuuki’s thoughts …)

零は冷たい闇で凍てついて = "Zero is frozen in a cold darkness,"

ねえ 零 = "Hey, Zero"

暗闇に身を委ねていれば = "If I surrender myself to darkness,"

冷たく凍って何も感じないようにしていられたかもしれないよね = "I will be coldly frozen and perhaps will be able to not feel anything, right?"

とかそうとするなら = "If I melt that,"

痛みもともなって = "the pain will follow, too."

Here the proofs of are sayings Very Happy … Yuuki is talking about HERSELF >

- “If I surrender MYSELF to darkness…”
    - I will be frozen
    - If I melt that

So as many of us had supported she needs to freeze her heart (taking Zero as reference) in order not to feel pain! Why not to feel pain if she is referring to Zero? Razz Except if her supposedly decision to pick Zero over Kaname is so painful hahaha

Thus and the last phrase of her doesn’t have to do with Zero as well … cuz even if she has to freeze herself in order to capture Kaname (that's why she feels pain right now) … even so she believes that one day they will come out of the dark forest >> they=Yuuki and Kaname and the sun will reach her frozen body XD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:26 am