Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    The new Yuuki-chan!

    Share

    Poll

    Do you think that Yuuki-chan is more beautiful and cool with....?

    [ 3 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 21 ]
    70% [70%] 
    [ 6 ]
    20% [20%] 

    Total Votes: 30
    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by kialovejapan on Thu May 24, 2012 12:04 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Finally my dumb, troll, annoying machine of my Pc has charged the new Yuuki-chan!! Wow OMFG!! She is so C-O-O-L!!!!!!
    So here the pool! I would like to know whar Yuuki you prefer!!!
    Here's the picture to don't make confusion:
    1° Yuuki, the first time we saw her...
    Spoiler:












    The second Yuuki is when she became the Princess! The Vampire Purebllod of the Kuran's lignage!

    Spoiler:












    I find extremely interesting this Yume's picture: Look Yuuki is brreaking the bond!!! And behind her Kaname-sama....0.0 I think that this is another hidden message of Hino-sensei given us much more before what is going to happen now with chapter 83






    The last (but not least) new Yuuki-chan! With an amzing cut more similar at Seiren-san! ^^

    Spoiler:









    Well?! Which Yuuki-chan do you choose?!





    I hope you appreciate that pool! ^^

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by Katherine on Sat May 26, 2012 1:01 am

    lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:every yuuki is an asshole.

    That´s quite rude you know? I would have given you a bad reputation for that when it would still exist...
    why do you think this way, I´m happy when you try to give understandable reasons

    omg i thought my swearing would hidden.oops... affraid
    my only reason is that she is a very stupid character when it comes to justice side heroin.she is protecting sara who is the reason for every conflict and is dangerous to her.she didn't hesitated in killing rido then why she is stopping kaname from killing sara?? Shocked sara is no less villain than rido but definitely smarter.

    Mhh Yuuki isn´t really intelligent that is true but I wouldn´t call her an "asshole" because of that Smile
    of course it can be annoying if someone always says or does something absolutely stupid...maybe you even feel ashamed...that´s the reason why I hope that she grows into a mature Yuuki who will be smarter...
    avatar
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by yuuki kiryuu on Sat May 26, 2012 3:22 am

    Li.llium wrote:
    Finally we will se her fight with her wings!

    Pardon me, but I totally laughed here XD!
    I always thought about it: what will she do with those wings? Fly. Of course. hahahahah ... Fly for what, my lord?

    Aka = fire. The human torch that rocked Kaname-san.
    Aido = ice
    Rima = electricity
    Ruka = illusions she creates. And she can confuse the mind of low level vampires, making them kill each other.

    Yuki, is a PB. She should have all the skills.

    But ... these wings? Seriously, I always find it funny. I think this is more a fashion element than an useful thing.

    The greatest skill of her, until now, is to nullify sara´s blood. Very convenient in Zero´s case now.

    I agree with you..they are kind of awkward..that was why I was wondering if that's a defense method or something haha so finally spreanding her wings or not.
    But a lot of WTF stuff goes on in VK so nothing suprises me anymore
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 26, 2012 7:21 am

    Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

    That´s quite rude you know? I would have given you a bad reputation for that when it would still exist...
    why do you think this way, I´m happy when you try to give understandable reasons

    omg i thought my swearing would hidden.oops... affraid
    my only reason is that she is a very stupid character when it comes to justice side heroin.she is protecting sara who is the reason for every conflict and is dangerous to her.she didn't hesitated in killing rido then why she is stopping kaname from killing sara?? Shocked sara is no less villain than rido but definitely smarter.

    Mhh Yuuki isn´t really intelligent that is true but I wouldn´t call her an "asshole" because of that Smile
    of course it can be annoying if someone always says or does something absolutely stupid...maybe you even feel ashamed...that´s the reason why I hope that she grows into a mature Yuuki who will be smarter...

    yeah but i show my stupid side because i want to.i am not actually stupid if you wanna know.yuuki is actually stupid and thats why i hate her.
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by Katherine on Sat May 26, 2012 11:07 am

    lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

    omg i thought my swearing would hidden.oops... affraid
    my only reason is that she is a very stupid character when it comes to justice side heroin.she is protecting sara who is the reason for every conflict and is dangerous to her.she didn't hesitated in killing rido then why she is stopping kaname from killing sara?? Shocked sara is no less villain than rido but definitely smarter.

    Mhh Yuuki isn´t really intelligent that is true but I wouldn´t call her an "asshole" because of that Smile
    of course it can be annoying if someone always says or does something absolutely stupid...maybe you even feel ashamed...that´s the reason why I hope that she grows into a mature Yuuki who will be smarter...

    yeah but i show my stupid side because i want to.i am not actually stupid if you wanna know.yuuki is actually stupid and thats why i hate her.

    I didn´t wanted to offend you, maybe my post wasn´t really clear I never said that you´re stupid...I only want to say that people can feel ashamed if somone does only stupid things in front of their eyes...in our case: Yuuki makes stupid decisions and the reader can´t understand why she decides like that and because of that some readers might feel embarrassed for her
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat May 26, 2012 11:27 am

    Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

    Mhh Yuuki isn´t really intelligent that is true but I wouldn´t call her an "asshole" because of that Smile
    of course it can be annoying if someone always says or does something absolutely stupid...maybe you even feel ashamed...that´s the reason why I hope that she grows into a mature Yuuki who will be smarter...

    yeah but i show my stupid side because i want to.i am not actually stupid if you wanna know.yuuki is actually stupid and thats why i hate her.

    I didn´t wanted to offend you, maybe my post wasn´t really clear I never said that you´re stupid...I only want to say that people can feel ashamed if somone does only stupid things in front of their eyes...in our case: Yuuki makes stupid decisions and the reader can´t understand why she decides like that and because of that some readers might feel embarrassed for her
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun May 27, 2012 1:29 pm



    guys this image,look at her hair,isn't this is her new look???her hair is not like old short haired yuuki or is this my illusion?? scratch

    please do tell,she is wearing that key as well,maybe hino gave us hints way before when anime released.and the line
    STILL YOU DO NOT ANSWER.i think it goes for both,kaname not telling her her past and his past.
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by Katherine on Sun May 27, 2012 1:36 pm

    lucykaede wrote:

    guys this image,look at her hair,isn't this is her new look???her hair is not like old short haired yuuki or is this my illusion?? scratch

    please do tell,she is wearing that key as well,maybe hino gave us hints way before when anime released.and the line
    STILL YOU DO NOT ANSWER.i think it goes for both,kaname not telling her her past and his past.

    please edit your last post (there is no content in it) or someone might accuse you of spaming!

    Well we already know that Hino-sensei gives us hints from the beginning...the key is definately a hint (maybe the key that kaname gave her...I rhink it will get important in the future) mmh I think this hair should be the first hairstyle...(both hairstyles aren´t so different, so this may be a grey area)

    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun May 27, 2012 1:45 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

    guys this image,look at her hair,isn't this is her new look???her hair is not like old short haired yuuki or is this my illusion?? scratch

    please do tell,she is wearing that key as well,maybe hino gave us hints way before when anime released.and the line
    STILL YOU DO NOT ANSWER.i think it goes for both,kaname not telling her her past and his past.

    please edit your last post (there is no content in it) or someone might accuse you of spaming!

    Well we already know that Hino-sensei gives us hints from the beginning...the key is definately a hint (maybe the key that kaname gave her...I rhink it will get important in the future) mmh I think this hair should be the first hairstyle...(both hairstyles aren´t so different, so this may be a grey area)

    i didn't tried to spam.well i think its her new hairstyle.
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by Katherine on Sun May 27, 2012 2:05 pm

    lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

    guys this image,look at her hair,isn't this is her new look???her hair is not like old short haired yuuki or is this my illusion?? scratch

    please do tell,she is wearing that key as well,maybe hino gave us hints way before when anime released.and the line
    STILL YOU DO NOT ANSWER.i think it goes for both,kaname not telling her her past and his past.

    please edit your last post (there is no content in it) or someone might accuse you of spaming!

    Well we already know that Hino-sensei gives us hints from the beginning...the key is definately a hint (maybe the key that kaname gave her...I rhink it will get important in the future) mmh I think this hair should be the first hairstyle...(both hairstyles aren´t so different, so this may be a grey area)

    i didn't tried to spam.well i think its her new hairstyle.

    I only warned you some people might think that just try to edit your post in the future, then there won´t be any problem...or when your post is wrong because the computer didn´t safed your message delete it ind try it again Smile

    mmh it´s difficult when I compare that picture to the three in the topic I would say that the hair on the photo is as long as the hair from Yuuki number 1...the third Yuuki has a little bit shorter hair but I think that be need more photots to be able to differ betweent the hairstyle in a better way...we need more chapters hino-sensei!!!
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon May 28, 2012 6:48 am

    mariangie wrote:A reason I think a lot of Zekis like Yuuki with short hair :
    At the first arc , during the time Yuuki had short hair ( after she was 13 years in appearance ) . That was the same time Zero has a chance to be with Yuuki and get her love . Inmediately Yuuki got long hair . That was the moment Zero lost Yuuki to Kaname . So now Zekis had the hope that short - haired Yuuki could end with Zero .

    But the reason Yuuki cut her hair in the two times she has done this . Zero has nothing to do with her choice .

    Actually I just think she looks a lot cuter with short hair ^^ And I also like how it symbolizes breaking ties with Kaname. It was so epic how she cut it off with her scythe too, man what precision! xD
    avatar
    darkwolf123
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-05-23
    Location : home
    Humor : anytime..
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by darkwolf123 on Mon May 28, 2012 7:42 am

    scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch i know this might be really off-topic but im new and don't really know where to post this ,but does any one notice that on chapter 83 page 40 there's something on her back? compared to the pic on chapter 68 page 17, where she first sprouted her wings, doesn't that look kind of the same thing? or about to be? confused confused confused confused confused
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon May 28, 2012 7:51 am

    darkwolf123 wrote: scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch i know this might be really off-topic but im new and don't really know where to post this ,but does any one notice that on chapter 83 page 40 there's something on her back? compared to the pic on chapter 68 page 17, where she first sprouted her wings, doesn't that look kind of the same thing? or about to be? confused confused confused confused confused

    Oh well welcome!! cheers It's no problem. You see the topics scrolling on the side of the page? under "Latest topics" well wait for the one that says "VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!" and that is where you can discuss chapter 83 ^^ And yes, it was her wings. Though I saw someone say it looked like a shadow of the wings...but i don't buy that scratch
    avatar
    darkwolf123
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-05-23
    Location : home
    Humor : anytime..
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by darkwolf123 on Mon May 28, 2012 8:18 am

    Ohk!! Thanks a ton!! I just wanted to see if anyone saw the same thing I did. ;)
    avatar
    DarkRose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : Locked Away Room
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by DarkRose on Tue May 29, 2012 10:44 pm

    arinicole1027 wrote:I like her hair better when it's long. It makes her more beautiful than her having short hair and beside the new hairdo is similar as the one when she was human so basically there's no difference.

    Though, it makes me sad that she cut off her beautiful Kuran hair Sad

    I agree, i liked her hair long it made her look more mature and not to mention beautiful.
    avatar
    YukixKaname
    Human

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-05-29
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by YukixKaname on Wed May 30, 2012 2:50 am

    I think Yuki-chan is more beautiful and cool with the long hair (like Kaname wanted). Hopefully her hair grows fast because she is a vampire.
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:26 pm

    I think that in the first place, Yuuki's hair suddenly growing 3 feet was really unnatural.... I don't think being a human would have stunted her hair growth, i wish Hino would have given us a reason, other than that Yuuki needed to look like a new girl, "kaname's girl", and how a pureblood should look. :/ Maybe she wanted Yuuki to look more mature so that she'd have no guilt sending cute innocent little Yuuki off with billion year old lusty Kaname. ;) Surely her hair could've been left alone, and then grown a little past her shoulders in one year if left alone... even that would have looked more natural and beautiful, but the long long hair was just too much...
    avatar
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Location : Wherever location I am at the time :)
    Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by Fine of Fate on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:59 pm

    Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of important changes in hairstyles. This is the third one. So far... lol!
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:52 am

    Fine of Fate wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of important changes in hairstyles. This is the third one. So far... lol!
    Agreed ...i Don't like how Yuuki cut her hair(I loved her Long Hair)so cute and Hot,even Kaname liked that!
    SHe's so stupid for doing that!
    thinks the same?
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by Kara on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Fine of Fate wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of important changes in hairstyles. This is the third one. So far... lol!
    Agreed ...i Don't like how Yuuki cut her hair(I loved her Long Hair)so cute and Hot,even Kaname liked that!
    SHe's so stupid for doing that!
    thinks the same?

    I agree, I do think that long hair suited her quite well Crying or Very sad When you take away the symbolism of her hair-cut, it's a little sad. She was so, so beautiful with long hair Sad (Not that she isn't still, of course, but it's a different kind of beautiful. More...tomboy-ish, if you know what I mean)

    Yuuki had short hair all throughout the majority of the first arch, but somehow it's still strange to see her with that style in the latest chapter scratch Possibly because the long, straight brown hair suited her so well, and because Hino's art style has just changed so much since then, I guess. She looks less delicate, less feminine, more willingly to get her hands dirty if it helps her to achieve her goals. Perhaps (in addition to the symbolism of her personally cutting her hair when Kaname instructed her not to) this could also be a metaphor of her retaining her tough, guardian-like persona from the first part of the series?

    At least we had about a full 40 chapters to admire her lost long hair...and we still have some beautiful cover arts and fan-made artwork to admire and help us to mourn... Smile Razz
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:31 am

    yuuki's new hairstyle is very bad,i don't like it.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The new Yuuki-chan!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:49 am