Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Bar_left59%chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Bar_left27%chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Bar_left15%chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
Shoujo-Zo18
Yuki_kuran12345
SassyKnight
stilldollgaze
via2myrene
mariangie
lililovelilica
juliet
aya-chan
Li.llium
Katherine
YukixKaname
Kara
darkwolf123
XxContradictionsxX
kialovejapan
Youweremysafeplace*
kanachanimmortal
22 posters

chapter 84 predictions

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonechapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Drops5black

chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Empty chapter 84 predictions

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

predict guys predict what is gonna happen?? Very Happy

well my prediction is that yuuki and zero will try to catch kaname so either he will exit or may yuuki luck works.seiren and yagari will fight and seiren may die.yagari is a very experienced hunter,i doubt seiren can stand against him.if she dies kaname will be left alone.poor guy. Sad
    if yuuki catches then he is going to be jailed in association and if not the game will continue.
    guys i am confused about rukain,where they will go??

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: chapter 84 predictions

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

i think hooded woman spirit will appear in the association at the time when yuuki attacks kaname.i think it will be cool if happens in first place.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zonechapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:41 pm

lucykaede wrote:i think hooded woman spirit will appear in the association at the time when yuuki attacks kaname.i think it will be cool if happens in first place.
    OH yeah it will be so cool!! If this will happen ALSO Zero would stop Yuki, 'cuz the h.w was the one and only p.b that sacrificed her life in order to give at the humans the first anti-vampire weapon!!! *.* so cool!!!
    If it will so what Yuki is going to do?! Mmhhh such a big mystery
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:48 am

HW appearing to talk to Yuuki using either Artemis or the main anti - vampire weapon furnace is a good posibility . More , as Hino indeed has a great record of using the main female character talking with her past female ancestor ( and Hw could easy being Yuuki's first female ancestress ) to explain a lot of plot holes in her past manga works . Or even HW spirit appearance to try to stop Yuuki for giving a mortal blow to Kaname . After being harmed by 2 different anti - vampire weapons and a good size of his body ; Kaname is very weak in the healing regenerative department for the moment . For either Yuuki or Zero could be relatively easy to kill Kaname now . Hino needs an excuse for not killing Kaname so soon in the plot .

HW's spirit appearance in the next chapter could be a very surprise element . ( But in reality I expect her appearance a little later . )

Maybe HW's spirit could be easier to invoke if both Artemis and Bloody Rose are used at the same time . ( Both have only parts of the remains of HW's spirit . )

I really not sure what to expect in next chapter . Maybe I'm more inclined to think Zero and Yuuki would try to capture Kaname as prisioner . I believe Yuuki's real choice if to kill Kaname or not would be a little later . More close to the revelation of Rido as alive and bond to Kaname to the rest of the main characters . With Yuuki discovering the only way Kaname believes he could kill Rido is to being killed himself at the same time .

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:01 pm

mariangie wrote:HW appearing to talk to Yuuki using either Artemis or the main anti - vampire weapon furnace is a good posibility . More , as Hino indeed has a great record of using the main female character talking with her past female ancestor ( and Hw could easy being Yuuki's first female ancestress ) to explain a lot of plot holes in her past manga works . Or even HW spirit appearance to try to stop Yuuki for giving a mortal blow to Kaname . After being harmed by 2 different anti - vampire weapons and a good size of his body ; Kaname is very weak in the healing regenerative department for the moment . For either Yuuki or Zero could be relatively easy to kill Kaname now . Hino needs an excuse for not killing Kaname so soon in the plot .

HW's spirit appearance in the next chapter could be a very surprise element . ( But in reality I expect her appearance a little later . )

Maybe HW's spirit could be easier to invoke if both Artemis and Bloody Rose are used at the same time . ( Both have only parts of the remains of HW's spirit . )

I really not sure what to expect in next chapter . Maybe I'm more inclined to think Zero and Yuuki would try to capture Kaname as prisioner . I believe Yuuki's real choice if to kill Kaname or not would be a little later . More close to the revelation of Rido as alive and bond to Kaname to the rest of the main characters . With Yuuki discovering the only way Kaname believes he could kill Rido is to being killed himself at the same time .

i think that in next chapter hooded woman's spirit is going to appear,i just have that feeling but i can be way wrong,just as i thought yume loved each other,ah let just not get into that again.next thing,where is ruka and kain are heading?night class??there they have to face my poor aido sempai,how dare they helped in killing their uncle??or maybe they will go to the place where aido dono is if he is alive.so many mysteries.and yuuki,i don't care if that idiot live or die.
    via2myrene
    via2myrene
    Human

Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)

Post by via2myrene Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 am

if kaname dies and the ending leads to zeki..

Spoiler:
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:43 am

Yes , via2myrene . Prepare your hankies . Because if Kaname dies .
    A sea of tears will follow . Kaname's death has the potential of becoming the most dramatic / emotional event in the whole v. K. plot . Even more that a Zeki wedding .

If Kaname dies . The story would end after 3 or less chapters . There is no much to add after Kaname's death . Except for explaining how the Zeki and the coexistance vampire / human issues are resolved .

But there's a catch . There are a lot of unresolved issues that has to be revealed or cleared before the end of V. K. And some are directly related to Kaname . If he dies , nobody will reveal the readers ( or V. K. characters ) those information . So for Kaname to die ( if he does ) , all the mysteries ( or almost all ) had to be revealed .

In reality , Kaname's importance as a key player ( Black Chessmaster ) in the whole plot of V. K. means the only way to allow Kaname to die is if he lost the 2nd arc chess game .

For this to happen:

1-The revelation of who is the person behind the White Chess pieces has to be revealed . ( no clue yet )

2- All mysteries related to Kaname has to be resolved .

3 - Yuuki has to decide killing Kaname is her only option .

As I see the only way for Yume to happen is if Yuuki decided not to kill Kaname . Finding a way to save him . This is the one I expect more to happen . Specially after so much emphasis on the possibility of Kaname's dying . The mangaka has given so much expectation over Kaname's death . I'm almost sure she is just bluffing . To divert the readers into thinking one idea . But making the opposite .

But if Kaname dies ; this doesn't garantee a Zeki ending . There are other reasonable options . A Zero alone ending is posible . Where Yuuki sacrifice herself to make Zero human . Or could be even an all dead main characters .( I really doubt this one . )
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:31 pm

mariangie wrote:

A sea of tears will follow . Kaname's death has the potential of becoming the most dramatic / emotional event in the whole v. K. plot . Even more that a Zeki wedding .

If Kaname dies . The story would end after 3 or less chapters . There is no much to add after Kaname's death . Except for explaining how the Zeki and the coexistance vampire / human issues are resolved .

But there's a catch . There are a lot of unresolved issues that has to be revealed or cleared before the end of V. K. And some are directly related to Kaname . If he dies , nobody will reveal the readers ( or V. K. characters ) those information . So for Kaname to die ( if he does ) , all the mysteries ( or almost all ) had to be revealed .

In reality , Kaname's importance as a key player ( Black Chessmaster ) in the whole plot of V. K. means the only way to allow Kaname to die is if he lost the 2nd arc chess game .

For this to happen:

1-The revelation of who is the person behind the White Chess pieces has to be revealed . ( no clue yet )

As I see the only way for Yume to happen is if Yuuki decided not to kill Kaname . Finding a way to save him . This is the one I expect more to happen . Specially after so much emphasis on the possibility of Kaname's dying . The mangaka has given so much expectation over Kaname's death . I'm almost sure she is just bluffing . To divert the readers into thinking one idea . But making the opposite .

But if Kaname dies ; this doesn't garantee a Zeki ending . There are other reasonable options . A Zero alone ending is posible . Where Yuuki sacrifice herself to make Zero human . Or could be even an all dead main characters .( I really doubt this one . )

hmm....agree.....but yuuki said she won't do stupid things to zero.what that meant??
    stilldollgaze
    stilldollgaze
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : (* o*) the funny stuff

Post by stilldollgaze Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:53 am

I think that possibly Takuma will interfere in one of these battles. And Sara will die hopefully soon ( chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 2554657431 ) or Toma might break out somehow( almost.. ).

(I'm trying to predict other characters other than the main three).

Although I have nothing to predict about :day class(members that remember), Kaito, or Maria. scratch
    via2myrene
    via2myrene
    Human

Post by via2myrene Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 am

mariangie wrote:

For this to happen:

i absolutely agree with you! thank you for giving your opinion. chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 1927775417
    oh, i heard that the white-chessmaster is zero. (is that true?)

it's very hard for yuuki to kill kaname. i mean, kaname needs to be (very) unforgivable and this situation happens : when yuuki can't bear him again.
    but her love for kaname is very strong, yet kaname's love for her is big. many mysteries need to be revealed, and also many problems need to be solved.
    kaname, you should explain it. (either by words or by actions)

yuuki said that she wants to be tainted too by kaname's hands. she wants to be with kaname no matter what happens, and kaname's only reason to live is yuuki.

in my POV, no matter how bad kaname is, yuuki will always try to take him in her arms, and accepts him. kaname needs to realize that yuuki's existence is enough for him, although some mysteries still haunted him to be solved and revealed.

yeah, zeki's ending isn't guaranteed though kaname is dead. but it may happens.
    but i believe that yume's ending is having more chance (or percentage?) to happens. hino already made them as true lovers with strong presence of undying love between 'em, and it will be very great and suitable if this manga ended with two of them together. (live or die)

about the hooded woman in kaname's past.. i think kaname love yuuki more than her. (and yuuki can be the reincarnation of her, i wish so.)

but i won't close my eyes for zeki's ableness to be vk final ending. because it may happens, if hino wants to. chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 2531951190
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 am

Zero can't be the White Chessmaster .

1- To be White Chessmaster implies Zero is the stategist against Kaname .
    Zero has no control of most of the past events in either Kaname's past or his own . Zero is smart ; but his personality is more action , then think . ( Kill first , ask later motto . ) For being an strategist , you need to think for 3 or 4 steps before taking a choice . No break for impulsiveness or you're doomed from the start .

2- Zero is only 18 years old .
    Whoever is the White Chessmaster had to be an older person . Most probably in the range of 2000 years or older . Because that person I
    think has reelevance in the events prior to Kaname's despair and decided to enter a slumber forever .

3- Zero was originally human .
    I think here any candidate for White Chessmaster has to be a pureblood vampire . To match the life span I expected to have that person .

I don't understand why some people insist Kaname loved HW more than Yuuki . It's true HW was an important part of Kaname's past life . But she died before Kaname could develop enough love feelings for her .

No , HW is not Yuuki's past life . If Yuuki is the reincarnation of someone from the past . She had to be another woman in Kaname's past . Maybe the woman who became Kaname's Vampire Queen / mate / wife after HW died .

This part is a huge speculation from my part . So you're free to believe it or not . ( I'm expecting the later . ) What I'm thinking is HW did had a child with Kaname ; a girl . HW and Kaname really were lovers ; but Kaname never developed enough love feelings for her to trully be the one for him . Kaname did chose to sacrifice himself to create the vampire hunters / weapons . One reason for this was because of that little baby . But HW sacrificed herself ; leaving Kaname in care of their daugther . Somehow , later they got in love and ended together as mates . the start of the Kuran incest . After several thousand years later , Kaname's daughter was the one who died by unknown reasons to us . Causing Kaname to despair . To chosen slumber instead of killing himself due to the small hope of finding her again .

Basically I speculate the pureblood woman who was Yuuki's past life was HW and Kaname's daughter in the past .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 pm

mariangie wrote:Zero can't be the White Chessmaster .

1- To be White Chessmaster implies Zero is the stategist against Kaname .
    Zero has no control of most of the past events in either Kaname's past or his own . Zero is smart ; but his personality is more action , then think . ( Kill first , ask later motto . ) For being an strategist , you need to think for 3 or 4 steps before taking a choice . No break for impulsiveness or you're doomed from the start .

2- Zero is only 18 years old .
    Whoever is the White Chessmaster had to be an older person . Most probably in the range of 2000 years or older . Because that person I
    think has reelevance in the events prior to Kaname's despair and decided to enter a slumber forever .

3- Zero was originally human .
    I think here any candidate for White Chessmaster has to be a pureblood vampire . To match the life span I expected to have that person .

I don't understand why some people insist Kaname loved HW more than Yuuki . It's true HW was an important part of Kaname's past life . But she died before Kaname could develop enough love feelings for her .

No , HW is not Yuuki's past life . If Yuuki is the reincarnation of someone from the past . She had to be another woman in Kaname's past . Maybe the woman who became Kaname's Vampire Queen / mate / wife after HW died .

This part is a huge speculation from my part . So you're free to believe it or not . ( I'm expecting the later . ) What I'm thinking is HW did had a child with Kaname ; a girl . HW and Kaname really were lovers ; but Kaname never developed enough love feelings for her to trully be the one for him . Kaname did chose to sacrifice himself to create the vampire hunters / weapons . One reason for this was because of that little baby . But HW sacrificed herself ; leaving Kaname in care of their daugther . Somehow , later they got in love and ended together as mates . the start of the Kuran incest . After several thousand years later , Kaname's daughter was the one who died by unknown reasons to us . Causing Kaname to despair . To chosen slumber instead of killing himself due to the small hope of finding her again .

Basically I speculate the pureblood woman who was Yuuki's past life was HW and Kaname's daughter in the past .

OMG...you know i so loved your imagination and if this becomes the true vk story then seriously,i will perosnally say thank you to you.i so loved the plot,kaname marrying his own daughter with hooded woman,so creepy yet so vampirish.ah......hino are you listening??

guys do you think aido is gonna confront rukain in next chapter or next to next chapter???? confused
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:43 am

[quote]
    As I see the only way for Yume to happen is if Yuuki decided not to kill Kaname . Finding a way to save him . This is the one I expect more to happen . Specially after so much emphasis on the possibility of Kaname's dying . The mangaka has given so much expectation over Kaname's death . I'm almost sure she is just bluffing . To divert the readers into thinking one idea . But making the oppo
    site .
    [quote]
    Agreed!Kaname won't die,Usually the Writter gives that looking at the writter on who is gonna die at the beggining but at the ending she changes the final in one dam End!I want Kaname to be alive,the reason?
    1-He's the Main(MAIN)Character of this manga! Very Happy
    2-Yuuki can't be left alone in the final scratch
    3-Kaname promissed that he would do what Yuuki wished
    4-Zeki final?You're kidding me,it looks like just friendship between Zero and Yuuki! chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 803743774
    5-The best Ending-Yume ending is being awaited by the fans-Majority! chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 1713890440
    That's what i was chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 594618053
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:29 am

[quote="lililovelilica"][quote]
    As I see the only way for Yume to happen is if Yuuki decided not to kill Kaname . Finding a way to save him . This is the one I expect more to happen . Specially after so much emphasis on the possibility of Kaname's dying . The mangaka has given so much expectation over Kaname's death . I'm almost sure she is just bluffing . To divert the readers into thinking one idea . But making the oppo
    site .

Agreed!Kaname won't die,Usually the Writter gives that looking at the writter on who is gonna die at the beggining but at the ending she changes the final in one dam End!I want Kaname to be alive,the reason?
    4-Zeki final?You're kidding me,it looks like just friendship between Zero and Yuuki! chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 803743774
    5-The best Ending-Yume ending is being awaited by the fans-Majority! chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 1713890440

even if its a zeki friendship and blah then kaname still wants to die and remember right now his great sin hasn't been revealed plus zeki are on sara's side,the villain who wants to kill kaname,you know enemy of enemy is your friend.hmmmm.............yume,right now i don't have any faith in the couple but who knows what hino has in mind??
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:37 am

[quote="lucykaede"][quote="lililovelilica"]
    site .

even if its a zeki friendship and blah then kaname still wants to die and remember right now his great sin hasn't been revealed plus zeki are on sara's side,the villain who wants to kill kaname,you know enemy of enemy is your friend.hmmmm.............yume,right now i don't have any faith in the couple but who knows what hino has in mind??
    If i were Hino i would try to trick my Readers by giving them false hope about Zeki relashionship and then give my tramp card at the final! scratch
    Complicated isn't it?
    But that sounds just like her(Hino,a message to you!I f you Kill Kaname,You're gonna receive a lot of bad messages about you and a lot of HATERS!) argue explosive
    Kaname just blames himself for not saving his ex-girlfriend,that's all,he wants to Die to pay back everything he's done
    but Yuuki is the Tramp Card here on the Chess Board,She's Kaname's salvation!

She just need tp tell him already,if you stop this I'll marry you and you'll not be lonely anymore! chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 1019656462
    Let's spent eternity together!(I can see a Yume kiss here)!

And to cover everything he's done i have a solution="MONEY"
    And apologies to Aidou!
    Come on,Kaname may look bad in the outside,but inside he's a good Guy! sLo_BigBearHug
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am

[quote="lililovelilica"][quote="lucykaede"]
    lililovelilica wrote:
    If i were Hino i would try to trick my Readers by giving them false hope about Zeki relashionship and then give my tramp card at the final! scratch
    Complicated isn't it?
    But that sounds just like her(Hino,a message to you!I f you Kill Kaname,You're gonna receive a lot of bad messages about you and a lot of HATERS!) argue explosive
    Kaname just blames himself for not saving his ex-girlfriend,that's all,he wants to Die to pay back everything he's done
    but Yuuki is the Tramp Card here on the Chess Board,She's Kaname's salvation!

She just need tp tell him already,if you stop this I'll marry you and you'll not be lonely anymore! chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 1019656462
    Let's spent eternity together!(I can see a Yume kiss here)!

And to cover everything he's done i have a solution="MONEY"
    And apologies to Aidou!
    Come on,Kaname may look bad in the outside,but inside he's a good Guy! sLo_BigBearHug
    yes kaname is a very good guy who cares for his friends but yuuki just can't understand that,she does not know whatever he is doing to save her,he is trying to kill sara to save everyone,takuma and vampires who got hypnotized by her.
    via2myrene
    via2myrene
    Human

Post by via2myrene Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:55 am

lililovelilica wrote:Agreed!Kaname won't die,Usually the Writter gives that looking at the writter on who is gonna die at the beggining but at the ending she changes the final in one dam End!I want Kaname to be alive,the reason?
    asdfghjkl i need yume ending. *w*
    did he promise yuuki to do what yuuki wish? then yuuki's wish should be "always be my man and stay by my side, will you my kaname?"

this manga will be perfect. drawling

lucykaede wrote:yes kaname is a very good guy who cares for his friends but yuuki just can't understand that,she does not know whatever he is doing to save her,he is trying to kill sara to save everyone,takuma and vampires who got hypnotized by her.
    i just know it! ah, yes. sara is controlling people's minds, and kaname is against it. yuuki, you should go to kaname's side then!
    i think one of kaname's faults is not explaining anything and just do some actions. hell yeah, he is so mysterious and full of secrets. :]
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:30 am

via2myrene wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:Agreed!Kaname won't die,Usually the Writter gives that looking at the writter on who is gonna die at the beggining but at the ending she changes the final in one dam End!I want Kaname to be alive,the reason?
    asdfghjkl i need yume ending. *w*
    did he promise yuuki to do what yuuki wish? then yuuki's wish should be "always be my man and stay by my side, will you my kaname?"

this manga will be perfect. drawling

lucykaede wrote:yes kaname is a very good guy who cares for his friends but yuuki just can't understand that,she does not know whatever he is doing to save her,he is trying to kill sara to save everyone,takuma and vampires who got hypnotized by her.
    i just know it! ah, yes. sara is controlling people's minds, and kaname is against it. yuuki, you should go to kaname's side then!
    i think one of kaname's faults is not explaining anything and just do some actions. hell yeah, he is so mysterious and full of secrets. :]

yeah but if explains then everyone will want to save him,he can't say that he is going to die to save yuuki,she won't allow her love to die like that and everyone will be dragged in a fight that only brings destruction,kaname wants to die to save everyone and everyone thinks he is the bad guy.such a tragic track.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonechapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:07 pm

IMO I think Kaname is better off being the "King" of vampires and maintaining a balance between vampires and humans (Coexistence) Kaname with Yuki just aren't on good terms with each other ATM. Yuki doesn't understand his intentions and what he is doing at all (As his Fiancee Kaname should be telling her everything IMO)
    The two they are on two completely different paths right now (Kaname is striving to complete his goals for the HW, and Yuki is on Zero's side to protect the Academy)

This is for certain: Yuki is on Zero's side.
    Cutting her hair and doing all the things that Kaname told Yuki NOT to do is taking her further and further away from becoming his equal. And if Kaname and Yuki couldn't make their relationship work after a whole YEAR being together, than how will they ever?
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 pm

SassyKnight wrote:IMO I think Kaname is better off being the "King" of vampires and maintaining a balance between vampires and humans (Coexistence) Kaname with Yuki just aren't on good terms with each other ATM. Yuki doesn't understand his intentions and what he is doing at all (As his Fiancee Kaname should be telling her everything IMO)
    The two they are on two completely different paths right now (Kaname is striving to complete his goals for the HW, and Yuki is on Zero's side to protect the Academy)

Cutting her hair and doing all the things that Kaname told Yuki NOT to do is taking her further and further away from becoming his equal. And if Kaname and Yuki couldn't make their relationship work after a whole YEAR being together, than how will they ever?

she is at wrong side,just to make you clear,whosoever she chooses,right now she is on villain's side as zero is on sara's side.so??????????????????yuuki is a villain right now. Shocked
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:43 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:IMO I think Kaname is better off being the "King" of vampires and maintaining a balance between vampires and humans (Coexistence) Kaname with Yuki just aren't on good terms with each other ATM. Yuki doesn't understand his intentions and what he is doing at all (As his Fiancee Kaname should be telling her everything IMO)

she is at wrong side,just to make you clear,whosoever she chooses,right now she is on villain's side as zero is on sara's side.so??????????????????yuuki is a villain right now. Shocked
    Well,if you think clearly Kaname said that he wants to die, sSc_jawdrop3 But Yuuki also stated that she doesn't want anyone anymore to sacrifice themselves or other people because of their suffering(maybe she's talking about kaname as well?)
    If she is i dont think she would actually "Kill" Kaname sFun_banghead2 ,just injure him so that he wont kill Sara,but guys,you can't miss the part that SARA IS THE BAD CHARACTER HERE IN THE MANGA! Evil or Very Mad
    WAKE UP PEOPLE! explosive The story may be a little confusing right now but Hino will clear this arc in a great way!(so i want to believe) Smile
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:52 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

Well,if you think clearly Kaname said that he wants to die, sSc_jawdrop3 But Yuuki also stated that she doesn't want anyone anymore to sacrifice themselves or other people because of their suffering(maybe she's talking about kaname as well?)
    If she is i dont think she would actually "Kill" Kaname sFun_banghead2 ,just injure him so that he wont kill Sara,but guys,you can't miss the part that SARA IS THE BAD CHARACTER HERE IN THE MANGA! Evil or Very Mad
    WAKE UP PEOPLE! explosive The story may be a little confusing right now but Hino will clear this arc in a great way!(so i want to believe) Smile

she is making us hell confused. Crying or Very sad
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:28 am

It would be better if Hino wrote the story in the same way as THE TWILIGHT,yuuki would be with Kaname(an old guy just like Edward who has a dark and sad past)and stays friend with Zero(this case the character Jacob,the other guy)that's the perfect ending!(just my oppinion!)
    No one would be happy if the Main characters is killed!I asked other VK fans and friends most of them answered:"I don't like the story when the main characters and most apreciated in the plot gets killed or die!it's just boring if the story gets on with just 2 characters!(neither i would like that!)
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonechapter 84 predictions - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 am

lililovelilica wrote:It would be better if Hino wrote the story in the same way as THE TWILIGHT,yuuki would be with Kaname(an old guy just like Edward who has a dark and sad past)and stays friend with Zero(this case the character Jacob,the other guy)that's the perfect ending!(just my oppinion!)
    No one would be happy if the Main characters is killed!I asked other VK fans and friends most of them answered:"I don't like the story when the main characters and most apreciated in the plot gets killed or die!it's just boring if the story gets on with just 2 characters!(neither i would like that!)

Yes I like the idea of the "Twilight" Scenario ^^ I love Twilight Cool It'd be nice to see no more characters dying...

Next chapter I see a ZeKi VS Kaname battle, and then perhaps a ZeKi bite? (Zero gets wounded, Yuki helps him "get better") scratch Haha I'm just fangirling here, but Zero has been craving Yuki's blood since they parted; he clutches his neck all the time... Razz
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:46 am

SassyKnight wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:It would be better if Hino wrote the story in the same way as THE TWILIGHT,yuuki would be with Kaname(an old guy just like Edward who has a dark and sad past)and stays friend with Zero(this case the character Jacob,the other guy)that's the perfect ending!(just my oppinion!)

Yes I like the idea of the "Twilight" Scenario ^^ I love Twilight Cool It'd be nice to see no more characters dying...

Next chapter I see a ZeKi VS Kaname battle, and then perhaps a ZeKi bite? (Zero gets wounded, Yuki helps him "get better") scratch Haha I'm just fangirling here, but Zero has been craving Yuki's blood since they parted; he clutches his neck all the time... Razz

yeah,now she broke her bonds with kaname i can see a zeki bite.
    @ilovelillica ah if the three characters are suppose to coexist then i don't think zeki can happen,kaname clearly won't allow it,he will either go to slumber or try to kill himself again.he will go insane.so the only way zeki can happen even if yuuki wants is after killing kaname.so zeki ending will only lead to kaname's death.and this is a highly predicted and speculated point that kaname is gonna die. Crying or Very sad cryyyyyyy my eyes... almost.. chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 1960618621 chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 4155267722
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 am

lucykaede wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:

yeah,now she broke her bonds with kaname i can see a zeki bite.
    @ilovelillica ah if the three characters are suppose to coexist then i don't think zeki can happen,kaname clearly won't allow it,he will either go to slumber or try to kill himself again.he will go insane.so the only way zeki can happen even if yuuki wants is after killing kaname.so zeki ending will only lead to kaname's death.and this is a highly predicted and speculated point that kaname is gonna die. Crying or Very sad cryyyyyyy my eyes... almost.. chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 1960618621 chapter 84 predictions - Page 2 4155267722

Zeki won't happen!even if(I said "IF")Kaname dies(probally not)
    Hino-sensei already stated that VK would have a SAD ENDING!
    It justifies that:
    1-Or Kaname and Yuuki dies
    2-Zero stays alone as a human cause Yuuki sacrificed herself to make him one!
    3-Yuuki kills Kaname(most fans don't want that)
    4-Sara dies
    5-Takuma dies
    6-The REAL VILAIN HERE DIES! cheers (i'm cheering for this one!

Yuuki don't want to KILL kaname!she wants to STOP his killing!just that! scratch
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:33 am

there will most likely be a fight against zero and kaname and yuki not noing if she shoud be with zero or kaname. she may get hurt. and maybe a big secert is reveled![maybe] i dont know?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am