Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Bar_left59%chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Bar_left27%chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Bar_left15%chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
Shoujo-Zo18
Yuki_kuran12345
SassyKnight
stilldollgaze
via2myrene
mariangie
lililovelilica
juliet
aya-chan
Li.llium
Katherine
YukixKaname
Kara
darkwolf123
XxContradictionsxX
kialovejapan
Youweremysafeplace*
kanachanimmortal
22 posters

chapter 84 predictions

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonechapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Drops5black

chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Empty chapter 84 predictions

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

predict guys predict what is gonna happen?? Very Happy

well my prediction is that yuuki and zero will try to catch kaname so either he will exit or may yuuki luck works.seiren and yagari will fight and seiren may die.yagari is a very experienced hunter,i doubt seiren can stand against him.if she dies kaname will be left alone.poor guy. Sad
    if yuuki catches then he is going to be jailed in association and if not the game will continue.
    guys i am confused about rukain,where they will go??

Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: chapter 84 predictions

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:33 am

there will most likely be a fight against zero and kaname and yuki not noing if she shoud be with zero or kaname. she may get hurt. and maybe a big secert is reveled![maybe] i dont know?
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonechapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Hmm... I predict that Yuuki's bloody lookin butterfly wings will come out all the way.... and Kaname and Zero will both be in awe like . . . What in the world is that!?! ooooh I would love to see that reaction on them. xD But of course Kaname... realizing it's a pureblood gift will then have a look of pride for his powerful sister. my eyes... Of course Zero would be freaked out at first... but he did control a giant beast made from his bloody rose gun after all... so it may not come as such a shock after all. xD I predict the obvious... that Zero & Yuuki will fight Kaname so that he does not reach Sara. But..... Sara, knowing that Kaname is close will probably come up anyways lol Hopefully we get a romantic moment of Ichijou trying to stop her or protect her chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 2554657431 Yes, I know... I'm a weird fangirl, i love this pairing even though Sara is clearly a cruel sadist...so sue me. xD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zonechapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Dropsoa

Post by juliet Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:29 am

Kaname under the current circumstances at least is losing time getting Sara out of the HA? what in the earth is he doing there anyway?

okay...that's a prediction thread after all...

my initial thought was that Yuuki uses her wings to make an escape, perhaps Kaname decides to flee after all and she has no intention to lose him or get away this time? because the time where she used her wings before was at the scene with Kain trying to follow Kaname (so that's from where my interpretation comes), but perhaps she uses them for some speed...?

who knows?
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:28 am

juliet wrote:Kaname under the current circumstances at least is losing time getting Sara out of the HA? what in the earth is he doing there anyway?

my initial thought was that Yuuki uses her wings to make an escape, perhaps Kaname decides to flee after all and she has no intention to lose him or get away this time? because the time where she used her wings before was at the scene with Kain trying to follow Kaname (so that's from where my interpretation comes), but perhaps she uses them for some speed...?

who knows?

its really confusing what her wings exactly serves to the story sFun_banghead2 but my prediction is that these wings are some type of excapist weapon but someone here stated that it may be her emotional symbol serving nothing. scratch
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:27 am

Mega speculation .

What I would want to see in the next chapter . Or at least in the next 2 or 3 chapters is :

Sara using the mayhem created by Kaname's attack to the Hunter's Headquarters to break the magical barrier that prevents vampires from entering the area . Allowing her minions ( vampires under her blood tablets influence ) to enter the premises of the Headquarters . Making the hunters to change priorities to fight those vampires . Then Sara trying to go where the motherlobe of the metal used for ant- vampire weapons . To change it to her conveinance . To create anti - vampire weapons that her and her minions could use . Takuma interferring the fight between Kaname , Zero and Yuuki to tell Sara's plans . With now the rush to stop Sara . Maybe even a little HW cameo appearance when the guys arrive to the motherlobe area .
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:48 am

You are the brains of VK, Maria u____u

Therefore, Ka-kun wants to get to the heart / metal mother before her.

HaHaHa

Great observation.

I can not imagine anything hotter Sara enjoy her powers. Oops. I can see her using Zero for other purposes.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonechapter 84 predictions - Page 3 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 am

Oooh I like whats going on in that brain of yours maria chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 803743774
    When Sara has her little army or "minions" in the HQ, Kaname may just blow her to bits before she can cause any more damage...Either kill her or seriously wound her...Then once Yuki realises for sure that Sara isn't so sweet after all, Yuki will probably plan on capturing her...Then they can interrogate her for answers on what her plans/objective is xD
    Aside from all this, I think that there will be a ZeKi bite these upcoming chapters...Sara's blood would have to have some affect on Zero...Yuki will have to offer him her blood... chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 651225598
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:32 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Oooh I like whats going on in that brain of yours maria chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 803743774
    When Sara has her little army or "minions" in the HQ, Kaname may just blow her to bits before she can cause any more damage...Either kill her or seriously wound her...Then once Yuki realises for sure that Sara isn't so sweet after all, Yuki will probably plan on capturing her...Then they can interrogate her for answers on what her plans/objective is xD
    Aside from all this, I think that there will be a ZeKi bite these upcoming chapters...Sara's blood would have to have some affect on Zero...Yuki will have to offer him her blood... chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 651225598
    i too see a zeki bite here but kana chan needs more blood than zero does,poor kana chan. Crying or Very sad
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 am

juliet wrote:Kaname under the current circumstances at least is losing time getting Sara out of the HA? what in the earth is he doing there anyway?

who knows?
    THAT'S A GOOD PREDICTION
    But i believe her wings have a different meaning for Hino-sensei,maybe that's the answer for the iddle...her wings could have some use for getting Sara away from the Hunters and protect her from Kaname...her wings(when flying)could get at a full speed i think(as a Pureblood and all)she's strong enough to stop Kaname?Maybe,she sucked his blood and took some power from him?

Yuuki's not a defensless girl anymore,,she's a Pureblood Vampire(stupid one)but even so if you think correctly all that Hino needs to do now is:Making HW appearance once again,Kaname explains everything,Sara is killed by Zero or Kaname,Kaien could die in the attempt to protect his loved ones...We can get everything from Hino's mind,maybe the key Yuuki got from Kaname(there's really the presence of HW in the Hunters quarters,it could be his first HeadQuarter in the past?)
    WHat a mystery! scratch
    I want to see Kaname begging Yuuki's forgiveness.. rofl rofl rofl
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 am

lililovelilica wrote:

who knows?
    THAT'S A GOOD PREDICTION
    But i believe her wings have a different meaning for Hino-sensei,maybe that's the answer for the iddle...her wings could have some use for getting Sara away from the Hunters and protect her from Kaname...her wings(when flying)could get at a full speed i think(as a Pureblood and all)she's strong enough to stop Kaname?Maybe,she sucked his blood and took some power from him?

Yuuki's not a defensless girl anymore,,she's a Pureblood Vampire(stupid one)but even so if you think correctly all that Hino needs to do now is:Making HW appearance once again,Kaname explains everything,Sara is killed by Zero or Kaname,Kaien could die in the attempt to protect his loved ones...We can get everything from Hino's mind,maybe the key Yuuki got from Kaname(there's really the presence of HW in the Hunters quarters,it could be his first HeadQuarter in the past?)
    WHat a mystery! scratch
    I want to see Kaname begging Yuuki's forgiveness.. rofl rofl rofl
    in contrary i want yuui begging kaname's forgiveness.. rofl
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:24 am

I wonder when the spoilers are going to come out ;o seems like every week is dragging by for VK ;D
    luckyblue
    luckyblue
    Human

Humor : irony

Post by luckyblue Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:05 pm

can't wait for new chapter, there's so much mystery and questions unanswered. prehaps we'll find out what Takuma will give to sara, and what about the key that kaname gave to Yuuki?
    a key to something in the Kuran mansion? the night class? or something in the hunter association. chapter 84 predictions - Page 3 1098764838
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:33 pm

it seems that in the hunter's association there is the depository where the hunters still make their weapons - that's how this woman's aura there is so intensive; a good question if this part has anything to do with the plot...

Kaname's past as Yuuki saw it- the ancestor wish to exterminate purebloods- the action now transferred there and Kaname insisting on being there despite the obstacles that he meets > what exactly is the role of the ancestor and the legacy that she left there for the hunters?

i am anticipating some further answers into this.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:22 am

juliet wrote:it seems that in the hunter's association there is the depository where the hunters still make their weapons - that's how this woman's aura there is so intensive; a good question if this part has anything to do with the plot...

Kaname's past as Yuuki saw it- the ancestor wish to exterminate purebloods- the action now transferred there and Kaname insisting on being there despite the obstacles that he meets > what exactly is the role of the ancestor and the legacy that she left there for the hunters?

Then...Kaname's precious things are hidden in the Hunte'rs associattion?
    Hum...pretty good assumption! scratch maybe if Yuuki got there she could meet the HW In person then she would get the power to stop Kaname by telling him his old love true feelings and last wish scratch
    Then she says:"-It's time for you to move on!"
    then he stays with Yuuki and everyone gets Happy!UWAI!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:53 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    juliet wrote:it seems that in the hunter's association there is the depository where the hunters still make their weapons - that's how this woman's aura there is so intensive; a good question if this part has anything to do with the plot...

Then...Kaname's precious things are hidden in the Hunte'rs associattion?
    Hum...pretty good assumption! scratch maybe if Yuuki got there she could meet the HW In person then she would get the power to stop Kaname by telling him his old love true feelings and last wish scratch
    Then she says:"-It's time for you to move on!"
    then he stays with Yuuki and everyone gets Happy!UWAI!

boring ending and hino can never be boring.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Predictions for Chapter 84

Well obviously we are going to have this trio fight. The outcome of that I don't know really but I have a feeling one of them is going to get hurt.

With Sara I had a thought, its mostly speculation but could she be in the HA for the furnace? Thing is he either needs a hunter like Zero or her own weapon to give her more of a chance against Kaname. We know it was pureblood blood that created the furnace and I wonder if Sara could put her own blood in he furnace and in a way taint it and the metal inside it? scratch She could perhaps make her own weapon then to use. It would give Sara more potential as a Villian IMO. She's quite tame really at the moment so she needs some more aces up her sleeve especially if she wants to topple Kaname. He is an ancestor he won't go down easily.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:Predictions for Chapter 84

Well obviously we are going to have this trio fight. The outcome of that I don't know really but I have a feeling one of them is going to get hurt.

With Sara I had a thought, its mostly speculation but could she be in the HA for the furnace? Thing is he either needs a hunter like Zero or her own weapon to give her more of a chance against Kaname. We know it was pureblood blood that created the furnace and I wonder if Sara could put her own blood in he furnace and in a way taint it and the metal inside it? scratch She could perhaps make her own weapon then to use. It would give Sara more potential as a Villian IMO. She's quite tame really at the moment so she needs some more aces up her sleeve especially if she wants to topple Kaname. He is an ancestor he won't go down easily.

That could be possible...maybe her ability to "melt" things can help her using the furnace powers...or she has some dark deep powers hidden in herself that we don´t know yet....or maybe she was related to the HW and she can use the furnace for something.....or she doesn´t use it at all...^^

I think it could be quite possible that one of the main trio could get hurt...All of them are strong but they now each others weaknesses too...so the fight could be quite interessting
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:40 pm

sara is definitely there to do something and something really bad,i hope the misunderstanding of tri resolves soon and they all together fight against sara,this time is not for romance,yuuki can some other time think about her true love,right now that idiot sara should die,she is ugly good girl.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 am

I think that Sara will kill someone this time...
    But after that she's killed by Kaname!
    and then the real battle between YuukixKaname begins...prettysure Kaname is going to avoid Yuuki for some time now(he likes(love?)Yuuki after all!)
    She's certainly the only light of hope that has been left for him!
    Yuuki,you can't kill kaname,he's not a bad vampire,just a lonely one,he needs love again!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 am

lililovelilica wrote:I think that Sara will kill someone this time...
    and then the real battle between YuukixKaname begins...prettysure Kaname is going to avoid Yuuki for some time now(he likes(love?)Yuuki after all!)
    Yuuki,you can't kill kaname,he's not a bad vampire,just a lonely one,he needs love again!

yuuki is dumb,she needs to die.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:42 am

lucykaede wrote:

I would rather see Yuki mature as a character and grow up a bit, rather than just see her die pale
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 pm

lucykaede wrote:

sorry lucy but don´t you think that some of your comments are a little bit hard and rude? Maybe you hurt other people by insulting Yuuki like that, it´s bashing if you say that someone should die and that shouldn´t be allowed here...you only have one drop left and I won´t report this because I think that you could change this habit easily, just think about others feelings as well. We all know how pessimistic you´re right now but that doesn´t explain these words

I would rather see Yuki mature as a character and grow up a bit, rather than just see her die
    That would be a better way to solve this, it´s better to show someone developp him or herself that just kill him...she could be an example for the readers to become mature too
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:36 pm

lucykaede wrote:

You gained so many black drops in a record time; keep it like this and you will be banned - because this will happen when all the drops will be black. and I doubt you will be allowed to have another account here.

If you still want to be a member here you have just one option: temper your language (this is a friendly advice)

yuuki needs to grow up to have the right to be call a heroine, in this moment she's still a todler.
    she showed signs of maturity lately - though not always I was happy how she decided to act - and I hope hino will create a worthy heroine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:23 am