Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Bar_left59%This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Bar_left27%This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Bar_left15%This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
XxContradictionsxX
Katherine
kanachanimmortal
libra
msa-x
kialovejapan
10 posters

This image could explain a lot now...!!! 0.0

kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning ZoneThis image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Dropsoa

This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Empty This image could explain a lot now...!!! 0.0

Post by kialovejapan Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Hi there!
    I was admiring the amazing art book of Hino Matsuri, (lol) and thanks to the last chapter, when I see that picture I started to see all clear!!!!

This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 21373456

(if you click on the link, you'll see another seize of the same picture more big and clear!! ^^)

There are a lot of hidden message:
    1) Seiren is following Kaname...(like we saw in the last chapter Seiren is the only alley to Kaname).
    2)Ruka and Kain left Kaname...their roads are going to separate....(I don't know if they will be enemy but I don't really think so...because
    3)Ruka (like you can see from the immage) is wearing on her coat a brooch in the form as a butterfly (It's Yuki!!) We know that Ruka said to Kaname that she has going to be Yuki's alley!! And
    4) Pay attention at the ring that Ruka is wearing!! xD Is she going to engage with Kain?!?! Wow this sounds great!!
    5) Finally you can see a the moon!!! The position of the Moon suggest the crescent's moon (and in the web I saw this interesting meaning of the crescent's Moon:

The crescent moon is the dynamic excellence. In fact, coming from a period of meditation and relaxation, is characterized by an energy bubbly, bouncy, playful and represents the new, youth and spring.The growing phase of the Moon grants independence. We can find our space, our crop of times only to plan, learn, learn and discover, all actions are not finalized, but dictated only by the pleasure of doing what we want to do at that very moment, regardless of subsequent realizations practices.The symbol that better than any other represents the energy of this moon is Artemis, the virgin huntress, venerated in the covens of witches under the Roman name of Diana. Daughter of Zeus and Leto, Apollo's sister, is armed with arrows forged by Hephaestus and the Cyclopes, and moves on carts faster the wind, had a gift from Pan. She lives in the mountains and forests, and is always accompanied by dogs. Callimachus Hymn to Artemis, so she turns to her father, Zeus

Only a coincidence?!?!? Mmmhh -.- I don't think so

Last but not least Hino-sama wrote about this image in her art book this:

The loyal submitted that protect the secrets moments of the boss.

About her explenation maybe she uses the expression "Loyal submitted" in order to emphasize the "Ruka's betrayal" (if we wanna call in that way...)
    Finally what secrets moments she is going to talking about?! About the fact that Kaname wants to kill all the purebloods?! Or there is something behind?!??!
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!

This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Empty Re: This image could explain a lot now...!!! 0.0

Post by msa-x Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Great observation Kia! Very Happy But if you pay attention to Ruka's ring.....There's a symbol!! It's Zero's symbol xD cheers Is she going to marry with Zero? o.O hahaha xD well...maybe it's like a promise,like...a agreement. That explain her actions in chapter 82 U____U that ring symbolize the relation between zero and Ruka (of course not of engagement Razz )
    Did you see the artbook too? xD When I finished reading some post of meanings in hino's illustrations I took my artnook and began looking for hidden messages hahahaha and I saw this picture like you explain cheers
    Kaname is walking through the grave with bunch of roses....for who? for HW?
    Ruka and Kain are waiting outside the grave like "we don't want to have more troubles" and Seiren is looking after Kaname inside like a bodyguard Cool
    About the moon...^^ I serached about Artemis a few months ago and it's a confussed relation between yuki and that god U___U At this illustration yuki looks like artemis xD "always accompanied of dogs"
    http://kisuki.net/artbooks/hino-matsuri-illustrations-vampire-knight/item26
    god of animals...hunter...moon...virgin...pure... This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 348569985
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Empty Re: This image could explain a lot now...!!! 0.0

Post by kialovejapan Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:56 pm

ahah xD well osservation too msa-x!!
    I pay attention at the image that you posted and the white wolf is Zero (obviously lol) but the interesting thing is that on its left eye, the white wolf-zero has an earing..a percing!! XD I've never seen a wolf with a percing..ahah
    The black wolf is Kaname because of the colour of its eyes rdd blood xD
    But Yuki is dressing a marring dress?! OMG O.o
    I love Hino-sama art book is a master piece of art!!! XD I love her style of drawning in her time she improved her self!!! ;) she's great
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 pm

I like this topic... Great observation! Well done.

If all these were ment to be small hints, then Ruka must be the key to the "secret moments" since she is holding a diary where usually our secrets are kept. And the diary has two little things hanging. A rose (probably Yuki) and what's the other?
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:18 pm

libra wrote:
    I like this topic... Great observation! Well done.

If all these were ment to be small hints, then Ruka must be the key to the "secret moments" since she is holding a diary where usually our secrets are kept. And the diary has two little things hanging. A rose (probably Yuki) and what's the other?

Thanks for the compliments!! ^^
    But if you ONLY think at how many picture Hino-sama did in her art book....... o.O
    I mean there are a lot of hidden messages in!! xD
    So cool!
    Oh yes!
    You're right, I don't think at the diary!!! Yeah that's true...all the secrets....I think Ruka knows well Kaname (more than Yuki) ... Do you remember the part in which Ruka adviced Kaname (a little after when he showes his memory to Yuuki)...Ruka proclamed her self as a Yuki's alley...!
    Yeah female's power!! ì.ì
    Do you reffering to the strange thing that Ruka is hanging?! There is a diary and....I don't know maybe a piece of paper?! A page of the diary?!? :/ Or is simple a ribbon of the Ruka's coat?!?!?
    Ah Hino-sama will get crazy all of us....>-< xD
    off topic Nice signature Libra!! *.* off topic lol! sEm_oops
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneThis image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:45 am

nice observation but.........................if ruka is in on yuuki's side then that means she wants to kill kaname as well.what the heck?? Shocked
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 pm

lucykaede wrote:nice observation but.........................if ruka is in on yuuki's side then that means she wants to kill kaname as well.what the heck?? Shocked

That doesn´t mean that she wants to kill him! I don´t think that she will fight against him with the intention to kill...I think that she will be a little bit passive. She isn´t on Kaname´s side anymore, but that doesn´t make her a full supporter of Yuuki...I think that Kain and Ruka will leave the location without fighting (but that´s just my opinion)
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 pm

kialovejapan wrote:Do you reffering to the strange thing that Ruka is hanging?!

I was reffering to the small two things that there were hanging from the top of the diary. The right one looks like a rose but I can't find the word for the left one scratch

Spoiler:
    XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:11 pm

If you look closely, Kaname is holding a chain or collar of some sort, which i'm assuming means he's let them go to complete there own tasks so to speak. Surprised
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 pm

libra wrote:

I was reffering to the small two things that there were hanging from the top of the diary. The right one looks like a rose but I can't find the word for the left one scratch

Spoiler:

It seems like a fang to me.
    You know like the ones from a shark to put on a necklace?
    This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 1220647223452_bos_07

I'm getting two posssible meanings out of this.

1. reference to her alliance with zero and yuuki (yuuki has been depicted with roses before, and the fang kinda reminds me of zero's piercing)
    2. Maybe these are hints about the secret...the fang could be a reference to the vampire race in general and well, the rose I don't know...roses come up a lot in vk...it's kinda hard to guess

The problem with these hints is that you usually only get them afterwards xD

kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 am

Anneliezz wrote:
    libra wrote:

Spoiler:

It seems like a fang to me.

1. reference to her alliance with zero and yuuki (yuuki has been depicted with roses before, and the fang kinda reminds me of zero's piercing)
    2. Maybe these are hints about the secret...the fang could be a reference to the vampire race in general and well, the rose I don't know...roses come up a lot in vk...it's kinda hard to guess

Oh what a nice osservation Annelize!!!
    Hip-hip-urra!!!
    So funny this topic i love solve mysterious messages...xD
    I agree with your interpretation
    maybe they are fangs...but i have to add this one thing: maybe thestrange object is a horn...in my country it's a goodluck..like a lucky charm, a talisman... If you take with you this object will give you luck!!..
    But what luck we have to wait from that?! Maybe the real meaning is that luckily thanks to ruka we can see zero still alive cause she saved him...
    I don't think that hino did that picture with somes messages disconnected...i mean they are all referring to chapter 83..so all the object..moon..diary..fangs..horn..have to solve that chapter...this is my little thought Smile

Last edited by kialovejapan on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:57 am

kialovejapan wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    libra wrote:

Spoiler:

It seems like a fang to me

Oh what a nice osservation Annelize!!!
    Hip-hip-urra!!!
    So funny this topic i love solve mysterious messages...xD
    I agree with your interpretation
    maybe they are fangs...but i have to add this one thing: maybe thestrange object is a corn...in my country it's a luckhand... If you take with you this object will give you luck!!..
    But what luck we have to wait from that?! Maybe the real meaning is that luckily thanks to ruka we can see zero still alive cause she saved him...
    I don't think that hino did that picture with somes messages disconnected...i mean they are all referring to chapter 83..so all the object..moon..diary..fangs..corn..have to solve that chapter...this is my little thought Smile

Well, I think it's a fang. Here is the thread where you can find more pictures with mysteorious fang and theory about it:
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t812-vampire-knight-object-logo-symbolisms

After last chapters this picture with Seiren, Ruka,Kain and Kaname looks really like a premonition of what is happening. I am not sure what is Kaname holding in his hands, in one there are roses but in second...?
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!

Post by msa-x Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:43 pm

After last chapters this picture with Seiren, Ruka,Kain and Kaname looks really like a premonition of what is happening. I am not sure what is Kaname holding in his hands, in one there are roses but in second...?
    A black ribbon? is a black ribbon of the bunch of roses?
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm sorry I have to apologize I wrong the transaltion...^^' I was reffering about the HORN of goodluck!! ^^'
    Sorry sorry sorry!
    I add an image of what I'm saying:

Spoiler:

And this is a little explenation of the meaning and the origins of that ancient talisman:

The goodluck charm is the horn, rigorously red,preferably in coral and handmade, (even if today they are found mostly in is plastic and produced industrially).
    The horn because it seems that since the Neolithic it was symbol of power and fertility and so it was a good omen for those who had.
    In coral because the popular mind regarded the coral as a precious stone with the power to cast hexes and to protect pregnant women. Red because is a color that is often associated, and in many cultures, to luck.
    Handmade because it buys the beneficial powers of hands that realize it.
    The horn does not buy, you give away (at the very most is stolen..we are joking!! ): in case of need - if we see an evil eye, if a black cat crossed our road, if we pass under a ladder carelessly - we have to rub it vigorously between the fingers.
    Some models are equipped with hump. In fact, the hunchback is another lucky.

The interesting things are somes not all (obviously ^^):
    1) The fact that this horn can protect pregnant women....I mean is there in Vampire Knight some girls whi will be in pregnant soon?!??! :/ mmmhhh I have some doubts on hit, because it's not the time for a similar thing...But I'll so happy to see some kids!! xD
    2)The fact that is a powerfull talisman...Maybe referring to that picture is meaning that Ruka and Kain are strong together...Who knows?!
    3)The color red I know that it doesn't involved...The horn in the picture is white...white is the color of the purity,the withness, the innocence,....
    4) the fact that in several picture Hino-sama (thanks to rosaever...^^) added this particular detail is "strange" there is a deep meaning under all this mess xD
    But the most probably possibility is that the horn is really a fang cause it's more vampire!!xD
    And also I don't think that Hino-sama take inspiration by the italian horn, which is so sooo famous...^^
    Finally is interesting that the horn (Sorry I'm reyturning to my sunk's theory...^^') has to be gift!! Not to buy!!! Who gave the horn/fang to Ruka?!??! :/
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Also, we might wanna check out what Kain's wearing.
    -I don't know if the necklace is random or not..Can't see anything in it,but you knever know..
    -also, on his jacket, near his shoulder, there's some kind of christal. It seems like the type of chrystal coming from a pureblood when they die. (Like in the intro from the anime, but here smaller)It could be something elso also. Opinions? And would it also be a reference to the secret?

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneThis image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:55 pm

and just look how seiren is looking at them,either she will fight against them or join them,i think.but there are more hopes for her to fight because she is so loyal to kaname,that is why i love her,atleast she does not lie that she will trust kaname even if she is betrayed,yuuki so lied about that,ch 83 proves it.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

This image could explain a lot now...!!!  0.0 Empty News!!!

Post by kialovejapan Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 pm

I have to add it cause imageshack.us give me somes problem in the upload of the image edited by me..with the highlights that I made it!

I re-study the picture and these are my results:
    1)RED CIRCLE:If you pay attention to the Ruka’s ring you’ll see a little little simble on it: it’s the same (I think…I have zoomed on it!! Please do also you!! ^^) logo of Zero’s tattoo!!! Hino-sama wanted to shows as (and now she shows us finally) a deeply bond with these two far characters…because if you think on it Ruka and Zero doesn’t speak a lot each others…
    2)PURPLE CIRCLE: I zoomed also on this detail and for me it seems a rose…a carillon, a bell, a pendant that is a markbook.. And this is another link with Zero: the Bloody Rose!! But I zoomed another time and I saw a little two signs on it, they seem like a bat’s wings…is ita another simble of Zero?! If you look on this topic you’ll understand....[url=https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t812-vampire-knight-object-logo-symbolisms ]symbolisms of Vampire Knight[/url]
    3)INDIGO CIRCLE: this is the famous fangs/horn (to me) cause this two elements (the little bell rose and the fang/horn) are so so closer: this is another message: the hotn is a goodluck and the rose is Zero so the interpretation is that Ruka will give luck to Zero (in other words she saved him xD)
    4)YELLOW CIRCLE: If you pay attention at the two yellow circles that I’ve hightlighted on the background you’ll se a cemetery!!! O.o Kaname is walking with Seiren in a cemetery …this is a clear message on what Kaname is doing: he wants to kill all the purebloods!!! (or another interpretation could be the fact that he lived for so long that he saw a lot of death!!...And Seiren is always by his side, she always walking behind him, she continues to follow him…..Why!?!??!?!? :/
    5)GREEN CIRCLE: Kaname on his right hand is carrying a bunch of flowers!!! For who are this flowers?! I hope for Sara! Ah ah ah xD… Or maybe for his beloved Yuki…or it was a goodbye to Ruka who betrayed him!! It’s like she rejected the bunch of flowers…
    6)WHITE CIRCLE: On the left hand Kaname is carrying on another thing!!! But what is it?! A balck chain?! (mmh I’ve several doubts…cause there are no trace of the tipical design of a chain)..in my opinion it’s more like a black ribbon!!! Maybe that ribbon was hug the diary that Ruka is handing…But I think that Hino-sama wouldn’t do something to hard to understand…maybe is only the ribbon that was with the bounch of the flowers…(P.s:the flowers are RED ROSES!!! Passion yeah but do you remember some Yuki’s picture…?! Also the still doll ending of the anime!! Yuki is surrounded by BLUE ROSES and in another picture Kaname was squeezed BLUE ROSES….-.-…:/)
    7)ORANGE CIRCLE: Finally the necklack of Kain!! I zoomed on it and there are little words written on hit not understandable…unfortunately…but if you look at it with attention you’ll see two parts! There is a little chain that link the two elements of the “talisman-tag”…I think that this could be referring to the new link-relationship between Ruka and him!! Afterall he finally kissed her!!! ^^
    And you?! What have you found in this amazing picture of Hino-sama?!?!
    Hey?! Maybe we could open a investigation club!! xD
    I conseil you to save and zoom the image I did it to find this brand news details!! ^^

Last edited by kialovejapan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I double post my link of the blog ^^')
    Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....

Post by Brendaandrea16 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:07 pm

really interesting theory
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:54 am

Thank you Brenda!! ^^
    P.s I love your avatar...I love your Signature!!! *.*
    So beautiful!!! ;)
    ILOVEZERO!!!
    ILOVEZERO!!!
    Human

Location : In Zero's pants! Mwahaahaahaahoheehaaheeho...haa...ho!
    Humor : Φ,.,Φ

Post by ILOVEZERO!!! Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 am

Wow good eye on all this detail. Most people would have never thought about this stuff but these pictures really have a lot of meaning to them... very thoughtful. Good job on the research
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:56 am

ILOVEZERO!!! wrote:Wow good eye on all this detail. Most people would have never thought about this stuff but these pictures really have a lot of meaning to them... very thoughtful. Good job on the research
    Oh thank you so much!! I'like investigate..!! 8D But I found all this hidden messages for a really pure case cause I was admiring the wonderful hino matsuri's artbook on my bed and then when I saw that picture it was all so clear. Cause Ruka and kain with kaname and seiren are really few..xD that's all thanks for your comment. P.s I've just see the new graphics of the forum o man I'm a Zeki but That Picture of Kaname make me go out of mind ah ah vampire knight forever!! Come on June is going to end and July is knocking on the door..can't wait anymore for the 84 chappy....xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am