Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_left59%COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_left27%COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_left15%COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN?

Poll

COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN?

[ 2 ]
      COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_left18%COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_right [18%] 
      [ 3 ]
      COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_left27%COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_right [27%] 
      [ 2 ]
      COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_left18%COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_right [18%] 
      [ 1 ]
      COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_left9%COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_right [9%] 
      [ 3 ]
      COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_left27%COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Bar_right [27%] 

Total Votes: 11
      Li.llium
      Li.llium
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V
      Warning ZoneCOULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Dropsoa

COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Empty COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN?

Post by Li.llium Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:29 pm

So, I find interesting these topics in the forum, it´s a bit controversial. And I was reading a classic of Brazilian literature, Dom Casmurro, and then, I liked this question.

What do you think about it? I'm vindictive. Unfortunately. I would have done the same thing and then, goodbye to him. Yes, I´m an evil person. Razz

joking. Or not. Surprised
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Empty Re: COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN?

Post by kialovejapan Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 am

o.O Li.llium!! You're scaring me!!! xD
      My answer at the poll was the first...obviously...!!! ;P
      I can't stand a betrayal...in any way... Never in my life i can accept something like that...-.-
      I'm not vendicative but i'll be very upset...and i'll be pissed off by him...I will have so much rage on me that I could do the third world war...or a new atomic bomb...more powerfully than the Einstein's bomb...!!
      Ahahh I haven't problem on sharing with youin my last love experience... well...last year i said to my boyfriend 'it's over' he accepted it and we said goodbye peaceful without drama...
      But only few days ago I knew about the fact tha while he was with me he betrayed me....-.- oh my god...i said to me... Now i'm in peace with myself...i only said to my best friend I was good to left that dumb-asshole-troll-boy....sorry for the expression but his person to me is went under my shoes when I knew about it....
      Well that's life...!! Now i'm single free and so sooo happy Smile
      I swear it!!!
      The topic is referring on love triangle between yuki, kaname and the hooded woman..isn't it?!
      Well imo i think yuki will (unfortunately) forgive kaname, but is plausible cause he was so young at that time kaname xD
      Li.llium
      Li.llium
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Empty Re: COULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN?

Post by Li.llium Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:22 am

Do you remember? In the first arc, Yuki and Aido were talking about Kaname. Both of them replied: I do not care about being betrayed. This is a mirror on the behavior of both. They will always forgive Kaname, regardless of what he is doing.

But my question is a social question too, but I don´t see a thread when I could put this poll.

My answer about it:
      In this situation, I'm between doing the same thing and break up or see this person as the poop of the horse of bandit. Sorry about my dirty expression.
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Li.llium wrote:Do you remember? In the first arc, Yuki and Aido were talking about Kaname. Both of them replied: I do not care about being betrayed. This is a mirror on the behavior of both. They will always forgive Kaname, regardless of what he is doing.

But my question is a social question too, but I don´t see a thread when I could put this poll.

My answer about it:
      In this situation, I'm between doing the same thing and break up or see this person as the poop of the horse of bandit. Sorry about my dirty expression.

I can't conceive a phrase like that:

I do not care about being betrayed. This is a mirror on the behavior of both. They will always forgive Kaname, regardless of what he is doing.

Yuki and Aidou are both kind heart person and as always these person get always disappointed by their love (who can be a friend, a fiance, ...)...
      SassyKnight
      SassyKnight
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneCOULD YOU FORGIVE A BETRAYAL OF YOUR BELOVED MAN? Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:04 am

Well, If my beloved betrayed me, I would still love him of course...I would try to talk some sense into him and tell him what he is doing is wrong...But if that didn't work I would try to move on.

I'd hate what he was doing, but I could never hate him.
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:42 pm

It's a difficult question. If it's about cheating now I would say that I won't. but things may be different if the real thing would happen.

For example when an accident occur is simple to say that you must call the ambulance but the reality is very different. the panic can be so great that you won't be able to do anything; heck you won't even know your name with the ID in front on you.

Lisi
      Lisi
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:52 am

If my beloved man would betray me, I could not forgive him.
      Well, and if he would do that, then he is certainly not the love of my life!!
      The love of my life wouldn't do that, or it wouldn't be the love of my life. :3

I hope you know, what I'm trying to say. ^^
      Li.llium
      Li.llium
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Real life is very different. At least that's what the realistically movies shows today. Movies and books. I do not know if the reality is like that, really (one day, sooner or later you will be awarded this misfortune) or if people are increasingly selfish.

Because I understand you feel physical attraction to another person. I understand you stop loving your ex-beloved. But I do not understand you making love / sex before putting an end to your previous relationship. It's like wanting to have two people at once, without their consent. It is selfishness.

But the question is about forgiveness. = If forgive = have a loving relationship with him/her again, I find it hard to forgive, to me. I probably could have disgusted this person, their kiss, etc..

I was watching Felicity - you can laugh, I had never seen the last chapter. And the heroine forgives Ben, her boyfriend. The way he explained why and how he had betrayed her, but he still loves her, just her, it´s...acceptable, more or less.

I think I have a large ego to stay with a person who did it ._. I´ll thinking of find someone better for me =D

Co-sign ^^
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Lisi wrote:If my beloved man would betray me, I could not forgive him.
      Well, and if he would do that, then he is certainly not the love of my life!!

I hope you know, what I'm trying to say. ^^

lol!
      rofl Too true!! You're so right Lisi!!
      xD
      We are two of a kind!!! cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content