Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Share
    avatar
    Ribbon07
    Human

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Somewhere under the rainbow...
    Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

    The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by Ribbon07 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:20 am

    Yeah, At first she is always confused her feeling but till now, do you think she already known who is the only one in her heart? Why?


    Last edited by Ribbon07 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:47 pm

    if she is not confused then definitely zero is the one who is in her damn heart because yume is so dead.
    avatar
    Ribbon07
    Human

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Somewhere under the rainbow...
    Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by Ribbon07 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:50 pm

    ^ Why dead? Did she say:"Kaname, It's over", "YOU, DIE!!" or "You are nothing to me now" to Kaname? Shocked .Read the manga carefully before concluding something!! I have a feeling that you just look over it, not read.


    Last edited by Ribbon07 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by juliet on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:57 pm

    lucykaede wrote:if she is not confused then definitely zero is the one who is in her damn heart because yume is so dead.

    Ribbon07 wrote:^ Why dead? Did she say:"Kaname, It's over", "YOU, DIE!!" or "You are nothing to me now" to Kaname? Shocked .Read the manga carefully before concluding something!! I have a feeling that you just look over it, not read.

    More than this, I do not understand what Zero has to do with Yume dead or alive. Where is the Zeki part in the manga that i forgot reading? Razz






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:43 pm

    Ribbon07 wrote:^ Why dead? Did she say:"Kaname, It's over", "YOU, DIE!!" or "You are nothing to me now" to Kaname? Shocked .Read the manga carefully before concluding something!! I have a feeling that you just look over it, not read.

    ah well she said that she is not confused anymore like ruka and ruka chose kain over kaname,well it seems so so ruka pretty much abandoned kaname,so i think yuuki abandoned him too,hino can't clearly give this msg,she can't afford hurting yume fans directly though she is doing this from months.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm

    Ribbon07 wrote:^ Why dead? Did she say:"Kaname, It's over", "YOU, DIE!!" or "You are nothing to me now" to Kaname? Shocked .Read the manga carefully before concluding something!! I have a feeling that you just look over it, not read.

    i am not a zeki but their kiss,yuuki getting jealous of maria and zero,yuuki being very caring towards zero even then when he hated her(well she is like this so you can't count is all zeki but...),in recent chapter she connected zero with deep dark forest which is a yume thing.


    oops sry for double posting................i forgot the rules as i came here after days.sry sry... Sad
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by aya-chan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:56 pm

    lucykaede wrote:if she is not confused then definitely zero is the one who is in her damn heart because yume is so dead.

    Everytime I see your posts I always get the feeling that you read another manga.

    ruka chose kain over kaname

    Now I am positive sure you indeed read another manga.

    i am not a zeki

    Oh trust me, you're a zeki. your all posts screams zeki.




    On topic: in yuuki's heart are kaname and zero. however the place they have in her heart is different: romantic love for kaname, friendship love for zero.

    Yuuki reacted differently when it was about these two characters -

    when zero said that they're enemies, yuuki said okay. she didn't tried to change his mind, to fight for him.

    In kaname's case: when he left her she tried to chase after him and go to his side. when he said to give up on him she said no.

    Yuuki cutting her hair and saying she made her mind doesn't mean she gave up on kaname. until chapter 83 yuuki hesitated in catching kaname (when kaname ask her what she would do to him after catching him she wavered), and in the last panels of chapter 83 yuuki decided to do what kaname told her to before leaving her: do not hesitate.




    I have seen a lot of posts saying that yuuki stopped loving kaname and chosing zero instead. affraid really? after reading yuuki's words that she preffers death than living without kaname, that she called him MY KANAME, that she asked HER MAN BACK how did you ever thought she stopped loving kaname? affraid

    If it will be easy stopping loving someone then we won't have heartbroken people anymore. Love is a deep feeling and won't go away just like that.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:10 am

    aya-chan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:if she is not confused then definitely zero is the one who is in her damn heart because yume is so dead.

    Everytime I see your posts I always get the feeling that you read another manga.

    ruka chose kain over kaname

    Now I am positive sure you indeed read another manga.

    i am not a zeki

    Oh trust me, you're a zeki. your all posts screams zeki.




    On topic: in yuuki's heart are kaname and zero. however the place they have in her heart is different: romantic love for kaname, friendship love for zero.

    Yuuki reacted differently when it was about these two characters -

    when zero said that they're enemies, yuuki said okay. she didn't tried to change his mind, to fight for him.

    In kaname's case: when he left her she tried to chase after him and go to his side. when he said to give up on him she said no.

    Yuuki cutting her hair and saying she made her mind doesn't mean she gave up on kaname. until chapter 83 yuuki hesitated in catching kaname (when kaname ask her what she would do to him after catching him she wavered), and in the last panels of chapter 83 yuuki decided to do what kaname told her to before leaving her: do not hesitate.




    I have seen a lot of posts saying that yuuki stopped loving kaname and chosing zero instead. affraid really? after reading yuuki's words that she preffers death than living without kaname, that she called him MY KANAME, that she asked HER MAN BACK how did you ever thought she stopped loving kaname? affraid

    If it will be easy stopping loving someone then we won't have heartbroken people anymore. Love is a deep feeling and won't go away just like that.

    i previously said that i am a bit crazy right now after yume's break up,i read the same manga and a pure yume,i hate zeki(not zero).the way hino writes every dialogue is very confusing,the line of deep dark forest,i am still confused if she said it for zero or kaname.yuuki gave up on kaname(i think you guys agree with this)then what she is gonna do????
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by mariangie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:30 am

    By Aya - chan :

    I have seen a lot of posts saying that yuuki stopped loving kaname and chosing zero instead. really? after reading yuuki's words that she preffers death than living without kaname, that she called him MY KANAME, that she asked HER MAN BACK how did you ever thought she stopped loving kaname?

    If it will be easy stopping loving someone then we won't have heartbroken people anymore. Love is a deep feeling and won't go away just like that.

    That's exactly one problem for developing a Zeki ending at this time .

    If Yuuki had decided to left her love to Kaname to the drain . Showing she doesn't care no more about Kaname . Fullfilling what Kaname wanted from her : to leave him forever . It would be kind of easy to make a Zeki ending . She only needs to freeze her heart to procede to kill that man that is behaving as the craziest vampire criminal of all times . Then seeks refuge in Zero's arms . Confess to Zero , he is the one for her . Kisses , hugges . Perfect Zeki wedding .

    But Yuuki is as stubborn as she can be . When even as heartbroken and furious as she can be with Kaname . Because as for Yuuki , Kaname leaving her without a good explanation has to mean a great deal . Yuuki believs in Kaname . Has faith in him . Loves him as a man . She continues to desire saving Kaname from his own demons .

    A huge indicator of Yuuki's feelings about Kaname is her possesiveness for Kaname and her resolve to demostrate everybody she could be Kaname's true equal . In the past Kaname has being her Oni - sama . Later he was Kaname - sama . Or Kaname - sempai . He returned to be Yuuki's Oni - sama .

    But now , what is he to her ? He had become simply Kaname . No honorifics . This is a very strong clue to show Yuuki now sees her as Kaname's equal . ( I doubt Yuuki has decided to hate Kaname so much now to consider insulting him by dropping the honorific . ) Or " MY KANAME " . He is hers . How she could consider a man she didn't love no more as hers ? Or start calling the man she only sees as her brother as hers ?

    A Zeki ending could not be impossible . But why Hino insist to keep giving small clues and details showing Yuuki has not lost her love for Kaname yet ? If Hino did desire to end the story as Zeki . She will have a great work to justify Kaname's death not overshadowing any happy Zeki ending . To create a plot where Yuuki doesn't end appearing as a cold - hearted girl . Who decided to left one love for another as easy as changing clothes .


    yuuki gave up on kaname(i think you guys agree with this)then what she is gonna do????

    That one is a general misunderstanding . If Yuuki had decided to give up about Kaname . She would not have the dilemmas she has now . Yuuki could just choose to step back . Leaving Kaname to do as he wishes . Or she could just confront Kaname and kill him in a flash . Kaname will not oppose her if this is her true heart desire .

    Yuuki has not gave up . She did wants to stop him . She wants answers . This has not changed since the moment Kaname told her he will leave her . At the same time , Yuuki continues to love him as a man . She continues to believe in him and have faith in him . But now she has more determination of how she needs to proceed to demostrate the world how she could act in this difficult situation that had put in risk both Kaname and Yuuki's happiness . To be at last a strong woman who can take her own choices and confront the consequences of her acts .
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:39 pm

    mariangie wrote:
    By Aya - chan :

    I have seen a lot of posts saying that yuuki stopped loving kaname and chosing zero instead. really? after reading yuuki's words that she preffers death than living without kaname, that she called him MY KANAME, that she asked HER MAN BACK how did you ever thought she stopped loving kaname?

    If it will be easy stopping loving someone then we won't have heartbroken people anymore. Love is a deep feeling and won't go away just like that.

    That's exactly one problem for developing a Zeki ending at this time .

    If Yuuki had decided to left her love to Kaname to the drain . Showing she doesn't care no more about Kaname . Fullfilling what Kaname wanted from her : to leave him forever . It would be kind of easy to make a Zeki ending . She only needs to freeze her heart to procede to kill that man that is behaving as the craziest vampire criminal of all times . Then seeks refuge in Zero's arms . Confess to Zero , he is the one for her . Kisses , hugges . Perfect Zeki wedding .

    But Yuuki is as stubborn as she can be . When even as heartbroken and furious as she can be with Kaname . Because as for Yuuki , Kaname leaving her without a good explanation has to mean a great deal . Yuuki believs in Kaname . Has faith in him . Loves him as a man . She continues to desire saving Kaname from his own demons .

    A huge indicator of Yuuki's feelings about Kaname is her possesiveness for Kaname and her resolve to demostrate everybody she could be Kaname's true equal . In the past Kaname has being her Oni - sama . Later he was Kaname - sama . Or Kaname - sempai . He returned to be Yuuki's Oni - sama .

    But now , what is he to her ? He had become simply Kaname . No honorifics . This is a very strong clue to show Yuuki now sees her as Kaname's equal . ( I doubt Yuuki has decided to hate Kaname so much now to consider insulting him by dropping the honorific . ) Or " MY KANAME " . He is hers . How she could consider a man she didn't love no more as hers ? Or start calling the man she only sees as her brother as hers ?

    A Zeki ending could not be impossible . But why Hino insist to keep giving small clues and details showing Yuuki has not lost her love for Kaname yet ? If Hino did desire to end the story as Zeki . She will have a great work to justify Kaname's death not overshadowing any happy Zeki ending . To create a plot where Yuuki doesn't end appearing as a cold - hearted girl . Who decided to left one love for another as easy as changing clothes .


    yuuki gave up on kaname(i think you guys agree with this)then what she is gonna do????

    That one is a general misunderstanding . If Yuuki had decided to give up about Kaname . She would not have the dilemmas she has now . Yuuki could just choose to step back . Leaving Kaname to do as he wishes . Or she could just confront Kaname and kill him in a flash . Kaname will not oppose her if this is her true heart desire .

    Yuuki has not gave up . She did wants to stop him . She wants answers . This has not changed since the moment Kaname told her he will leave her . At the same time , Yuuki continues to love him as a man . She continues to believe in him and have faith in him . But now she has more determination of how she needs to proceed to demostrate the world how she could act in this difficult situation that had put in risk both Kaname and Yuuki's happiness . To be at last a strong woman who can take her own choices and confront the consequences of her acts .

    even if she captures kaname duh what will she do???its highly expected that she will try to know his intentions but what if hunter decide to kill him,it is expected that zero will not bear kaname in the ha so what if they try to kill him??will yuuki save him??i don't think so seeing her recent actions.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by juliet on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:44 am

    even if she captures kaname duh what will she do???its highly expected that she will try to know his intentions but what if hunter decide to kill him,it is expected that zero will not bear kaname in the ha so what if they try to kill him??will yuuki save him??i don't think so seeing her recent actions.

    try to save him from what dear? Kaname does not accept a death from the hunters, he has already made his intentions clear and would Yuuki accept to kill him with all the feelings that she has, here his explanation are beginning to be doubted from everyone, even Yuuki herself chapters now...

    without sufficient explanation nothing shall do...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Zekiforever999
    Human

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2012-06-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by Zekiforever999 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:37 am





    Strictly that, we know Kaname will always be happy as long as Yuki is at his side especially in this circumstance but she wouldn't be able to bear the guilt of no Zero. So this would be an unrealistic context.

    It would have been pointless to have him there all this time unless she wanted to twist our hearts. But if she did that, no one would really want to have their hearts broken from reading her pointless stories so thus, it would not be a good icon for her work. She wouldn't have as many readers as she does now. So there would be no point in any of it. adore you it all.

    Another thing, there is a main difference between Kaname and Zero . A very obvious one . Kaname is a pureblood vampire .
    Zero is a ex - human - turned vampire or Level D vampire. Meaning Kaname is an immortal vampire . Zero has a finite life span. So what life does she expect Zero to live if he ends up with Yuki?

    A very important point of why Kaname couldn't survive in a Zeki ending is :

    Purebloods need a purpose in live to move on for eternity . If they lose their reason to live ; they get mad or desire to die .

    I'm not inventing this one . This is a fact mentioned several times during the story . Examples : chapter 56 . Where Sara had a whole conversation with Takuma saying Ouri lost his desire to live . Her purpose in life is to become Vampire Queen .
    chapter 58. Conversation between Isaya Shoto and Kaien Cross .
    Isaya said : " Having so much time on my hands ... made me lose sight of my reason for living , and I stopped doing anything . It's a typical pureblood situation . "

    In the case of Kaname . He originally planned to sacrifice himself to create the anti - vampire weapons and hunters . But after the HW doing what he was supposed to do before . Kaname's purpose in life became to fulfill the promise to HW to kill all purebloods who were harming humans . Until something happened which made him change this purpose ; allowing the surviving purebloods to make a peace treaty between humans and vampires . At some time Kaname lost his will to live and enter in despair . He chose to enter an eternal slumber instead of killing himself . Maybe because he had a small hope of when he awakened ; he could find a new purpose in live .

    When Kaname did reawaken in the future . He took the body of a baby and erased his memories. Years later, when his memories came back, Yuki was born. He found a new reason to live . To love her . To be with her for eternity . To protect her no matter what .

    In the case Kaname lost Yuki forever . No other way for him to be with her . As in the case she dies or leaves him to be forever with another man(Zero) . Kaname's worst fear is to Yuki sacrificing herself or dying or leaving forever . Maybe he could tolerate this for a while if Yuuki leaves him to be with another man ( if temporary ) . Kaname will lose his will to live . Meaning Kaname will either die or return again to a slumber . In the case of deciding to slumber . He probably chose a way he could be sure nobody would try to reawaken him . Ex. entombed by lava . But by doing this he would still remain static, yes he would have flaws but he would have no piece in the game. His character would become pointless no way to kill or remove him from the game; thus he would have to die for a Zeki ending. It would also help in the meaning of 'tragic love story'.

    Zero doesn't have this problem . Zero doesn't have to confront an eternity of being alone without the woman he loves . Of course he will suffer . But is not the same suffering for I don't know , 100 years ? Versus thousands and thousands of years . I don't see Zero losing his will to live because he lost the love of his life but not just because of the year diffrence. This causes him to have a further purpose in the story, Yuki will always crave him, so therefore, he is not static and does have a point.

    In this part I see Zero stronger than Kaname . Without Yuuki , Kaname will break down . Lose all his desire to live . Zero without Yuuki will be unhappy yes, but for Zero would be easier to live knowing Yuuki is happy at last. Similar to Cross, Zero will find purpose in life. Maybe the same as Cross: to advance the pacific coexistence between humans and vampires .


    Yuuki is as gentle and compassionate as her name is . For her to truly hate Kaname ( or most any of the V. K. characters ) is almost impossible . She will ask explanations, but even if Kaname results to be the greatest villain in existence, which I think Yuuki will discover is false, it will not be easy for Yuuki to change her feelings for Kaname. In the case she would have to kill him . She will carry the guilt of being the one who had to do that . Kaname would not allow anybody else to kill him . Making Zero the guy to console Yuuki from her loss. Yuuki chosing Zero to avoid being lonely . Instead of becoming equals .

    In a non - related rant :


    *she was aiming for the 'tragic love' kind. so a main character is probably going to die.



    She is not talking about her relationship with Kaname or possibly him at all here. The entire chapter(83) is about Yuki horrified at realizing the prospect of Kaname's death and that she might have to do the job herself. Kaname has been clear that he will stop at nothing to achieve his goal. And Yuki now is aware of this, she is baffled by his reasons, but it is painstakingly clear to her what she must do. So, she has become determined to not let her past with Kaname deter her, and she demonstrated that by cutting her hair.

    Everything from 'Hey Zero' is addressed, obviously, to Zero and is about the two of them. To get past this 'situation' she has to 'freeze' her heart, so that she doesn't feel any pain or anything that might make her waver. But from what? I know killing Kaname is part of it but is there more to it?... But when it's all over and since one can't live 'frozen' forever, she'll have to feel the pain or other emotions that she once cast away. She converses this with Zero(in her mind) because she knows he has been in her shoes. When he had to devour Ichiru. But at the end she remains hopeful that she will get over it and smile again with or without Zero is unknown. This clearly puts an end to the speculation that she may follow Kaname in his death. Or be willing to 'fall to the depths of hell' with him, like she said when Kaname wiped out the senate. So thus, tragic ending by the Romeo and Juliet Rule. Although that wouldn't work because of it's motionless flaws. So what now? If that happened Zero would just eventually fall to level E and there would have been no point in the story. So this possibility is possible, but rather idiotic. She would have built us up just so everyone can die. No, there is a message behind the story and if it's 'love is stronger than death' it won't be good enough. People won't be satisfied = bad icon for her work.



    Yuuki and Kaname's relationship seems to have headed in this direction for a while, though it becomes especially apparent when Yuuki recently cuts off her hair that Kaname cherished (and in japanese culture means a break up), next to saying she's "relieved herself of the heavy burden", arguably referring to their relationship. Although with her talking of getting out of this dark forest and talking about Zero she may be talking about a future with him or death. But this death wouldn't have meant for Kaname. If she was reffering to Zero than if she dies it would have been because she wanted to live with Zero for eternity and not just until he falls to level E. By tragic this might be where she's going. A double suicide or Yuuki killing herself and waiting for Zero.


    Although it is clearly obvious that Yuuki was talking about Zero since she stated 'hey Zero' on chapter 83. My only questions are if by "I believe that we will find our way out of this dark forest," like i stated before, she means death? I mean she describes 'the dark forest' as either vampirism or her problems at the moment. Is she talking about solving her problems or is she talking about dying with Zero resolving her problems the Romeo and Juliet manner. Hino did say "Tragic Love Story" So it may be some of all these possibilities. But which are the most probable? I have no freaking idea.

    I think it would be cool to see something like Kaname surrounding his energy on Zero in the last moments of his death giving Zero his pureblood lifespan or powers or both. Like said in the text before, "No one but the purebloods themselves really know the extent to their powers" so it's possible, but not very likely. I just don't see how Hino expects us to be happy with Zero not being able to live for eternity with Yuki. But that's where her "tragic" comes in. Usually in tragic love stories like I stated before, "main characters generally die" It basically defines the meaning of 'tragic love story'.

    Since we already know that you can take pureblood powers away who knows you may be able to give them? I don't know but it would resolve some conflict. Although those Yume's would be freaking out, that might be the tragic she's talking about. But I don't believe she would only affect one part of the party. By tragic Hino usually doesn't take the easy way out. She has to affect us all for her to consider it tragic. So really, it is something to ponder about.

    On another topic, what kind of life does she expect Zero and Yuki to lead? Of course I am a Zeki myself but without the possibility of him living forever there's no way they could be happy. At least for a very long time. Zero is falling to level E and that is not to be mistaken. Yes, he has ingested some of Shizuka's blood from different sources,( Kaname Ichiru) and purebloods blood, (Yuki, Kaname, Sara) But like said before, "It can only slow it down," Like Kemo therapy to cancer. But the only problem with my analogy is that if I do treat it like Kemo to Cancer, there is a chance that Zero will live. But like I said, not forever. Unless by drinking Yuki's blood annually he can maintain immortality.

    That's another thing, we know purebloods blood can cure disease and weakness (Ichiru and the head of the hunting society lady) but we don't know to what extent.

    Another thing, Kaname's old plan about taking Yuuki's humanity again, I know he is probably more powerful than Juuri but only by two purebloods. He has definetly injested some of Yuuki's blood and ate Shizuka, but is that enough to keep the spell from evaporating over time like Juuri's? Or is that part of his plan to kill off Yuki and Zero? But if so, there would have been no purpose for the story at all. Like I said before about twisting our hearts with a pointless story. She would have no more people who read our stories in fear it would end the same way! It would just be a waste of time to write and to read.

    If Kaname took Yuki's humanity, she could just drink shiki's blood couldn't she? Or would it have to be a pureblood? It is the blood of Kuran so….???? And from what I see Kaname has no intention of killing shiki so….?????? What now???? And she would just go insane after ten years so…..It doesn't make sense!

    My own personal summary on this topic is that it's leaning more towards a Zeki ending with Kaname dead. By doing this Head Pureblood + Head Vampire Hunter= peace it will give us a satisfying yet tragic ending. I think that Zero will eventually fall to level E, and then he will die and Yuuki will either be somber or die from his loss. And that's the tragic along with Kaname's death. I also think that even though Sara wants to be the Queen, the Hunting society along with the vampire will aspire towards the peace method that Yuuki and Zero prescribe because they see the future in it. Although I may be wrong. But the ending will give of the same feeling that Romeo and Juliet does, you'll be happy, but you'll be sad because of the tragic part it took to be happy.
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by mariangie on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:25 am



    Long answer from Zekiforever999 . But here is my condensed version :

    Kaname can't survive a Zeki ending . Because he knows he can't tolerate living for eternity forever alone without a purpose in life .

    I had stated this way before . Thje story has told : Pureblood vampires need a purpose in life to mantain their sanity / will to live . Nobody could go forever in life without a meaning . Losing this purpose means madness or a desire to die .

    Kaname's main purpose in life is Yuuki . No matter what he tries to show or hide to others . For Kaname Yuuki is 1st , 2nd and 3rd . Losing her is equal to lose his will to life . His effort to show he can be without Yuuki for a suicidal mission to fulfull a past promise is just a charade . Kaname is bluffing about not caring about Yuuki .

    The thing I think is really happening is Kaname has a real fear of Yuuki dying because of his fault . He had a premonition of Yuuki dying and he could not do nothing to prevent it . So he is trying to make Yuuki be as far from his as he can .

    In the case of Zero , he doesn't has the eternity issue . Actually I think he could not accept himself as an inmortal vampire . This could be Zero's biggest nightmare . A Zeki dilemma is not only if they could be happy in the X - time they can share before Zero dies . It is more if Zero will or not eventually fall to Level E . During the 1st arc this was a main obstacle for Zero confessing his love . I know a lot of people consider this has dissapear during the 2nd arc . But I disagree here . Zero is very near to lose all his controls = turning into a Level E .

    Here is where I see Yuuki requiring to use the bracelet / tattoo spell . To consider if she has to fulfill her promise to Zero to kill him if that happened from chapter 4 .

    But even if I don't see a Zeki end to happen . I did see Zero will somehow be saved from being killed by Yuuki . For now my main bet is he would return to be a human by someone sacrificing for this to happen ( Cross ??????????????????? ) .

    I don't expect a extreme tragic ending . Yes , I expect some deaths . ( Not Sara's by the way . Even if this is the easiest way to resolve her recent antics . ) What I did think could happen is a false Zeki ending . Where Yuuki ends saving Kaname instead of requiring killing him . Kaname telling Yuuki he doesn't deserve her . To go to Zero . Leaving this time for good for a eternal slumber . Yuuki going ot Zero . Yuuki at last noticing her true feelings for each guy . Maybe by Zero bitting her and getting her true feelings exposed . Yuuki has always saw Zero as friend ; but he isn't her one true love . Yuuki then going to Kaname's . Reawaken him and confessing he is the one .

    Short version : False Zeki ending prior to true Yume ending .

    Making the plot appears there is no hope for Kaname and Yuuki be together . But eventually resolving all their issues .


    ********************************

    A very important mystery not revealed yet from Kaname's past is : If Kaname had promised HW to kill all vampires then kill himself . Why Kaname changed his opinion years later after her dead ? With the result of the creation of a Vampire monarchy and the survival of 7 pureblood families ? And now proceding to kill these same 7 clans , except for Yuuki ?
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 pm

    i have to ask when she said in ch 83 she is not confused anymore,then who she chose????zero????because she wants to stop kaname and for this she can even cut him in half.whatever,i wanna see that sara dead,she is so cruel.
    avatar
    Ribbon07
    Human

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Somewhere under the rainbow...
    Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by Ribbon07 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:30 pm

    lucykaede wrote:i have to ask when she said in ch 83 she is not confused anymore,then who she chose????zero????because she wants to stop kaname and for this she can even cut him in half.whatever,i wanna see that sara dead,she is so cruel.

    It means she won't confused when stopping Kaname just like Ruka. Ruka knows that what he did was wrong (propaly because he try to make him looks bad) but she didn't stop him immediately and let him continue. In the next chapter, I think Kaname will still stop her Artemis by using his sword like in chapter 81. If he weren't, he wouldn't hold the sword.
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by Kara on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:23 pm

    What an intriguing topic. Thank you all for your insightful comments on this! I've found it very interesting to read just now Smile

    A theory that many of us appear to be agreeing on is that there will be an important death towards the end of the series. It stands to reason, as Hino herself has declared Vampire Knight to be of a tragedy / love genre. The word 'tragedy' has a lot of negative connotation, with death usually coming first and foremost to the forefront of one's mind.

    I have to agree that I also believe one of the main trio (Kaname, Yuuki or Zero) will pass away before the conclusion of the story Crying or Very sad However, I don't think that we, as readers, have quite enough insight into the current direction of the story to accurately predict who it might be as of yet. When put into perspective, there are just so many different facets of this story to consider. Zero's imminent descent to Level E may lead to his assassination or suicide. Kaname's current antagonistic status (at least in the eyes of the Hunter Association) have pitted friends and foes alike against him, by the alleged killing of Aidou's father, his accidental affliction of harm on Ruka, and so on. As for Yuuki...well. Her character development has been progressing within recent chapters, but I cannot imagine that she would have the emotional strength to cope with the loss of either Kaname or Zero. And by loss, I don’t just mean their deaths. If she were to lose her relationships with either men….if something were to happen to permanently drive a wedge between her and Kaname, or if what remains of her emotional ties to Zero were to finally bristle and become severed for good this time… I think that Yuuki would break. When you really stop to think about it, those two are what little family the poor girl has left.

    Already, Yuuki has been trying to handle all these changes to her life on her own. Her parents are dead. Her fiancé has left her in the lurch without an explanation. Her childhood friend cannot even bear to look at her without seeing the kind of monster who slaughtered his family. Her best friend is forbidden to step foot on the Night Campus, and she had lost contact with her for over a year out of fear for her safety. Her adoptive father has busied himself with vampire / hunter politics on a daily basis, and even had to have her arrested on the basis that she could be found complicit in Kaname’s deeds. Evil or Very Mad

    So far, it just seems like a downward spiral. Yuuki may have her occasional moments of naivety and confusion, but I think that it’s important to remember the difficulty of her current situation. For the most part, she’s still operating alone. Right now, this story isn’t a happy one.
    I realize that I have probably swayed a little too far off-topic here, so I’ll focus more on VK’s ending from now on in this post.

    I have my own theory on this. Someone recently mentioned a Romeo and Juliet comparison, so I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with the play / film 'West Side Story'? I can't help thinking that story and VK is a little similar, at least in themes of co-existence between 2 opposing sides. I’ll give a brief summary of the plot for those of you who may not have heard of it (this is not just off-topic; I think this might be helpful in our speculation over how Vampire Knight might end).


    In essence, 'West Side Story' is a modernized reproduction of the Shakespearean classic. There are a lot of additional details to the story, but I’ll thin it out so as to not stray from the topic and to make as direct a comparison to Vampire Knight as I can:

    ‘West Side Story’ is set in the 1930’s, and is about the rivalries of two gangs; The Jets, and The Sharks.

    The Jets and The Sharks are two groups who absolutely despise one another. They’re constantly at each others’ throats, with only a thin semblance of co-existence preventing them from initiating a fully declared war on each other.
    (Is this sounding a bit like two groups from VK at all…?)
    Bernardo is the leader of the Sharks. He also has a little sister named Maria.

    Riff is the leader of the Jets. He has a best friend named Tony. Riff is like family to Tony.

    Because they are members and leaders of the feuding gangs, Bernardo hates both Riff and Tony. Evil or Very Mad

    Tony meets Bernardo’s little sister Maria, and they fall in love. Tony doesn’t know yet that she is the little sister of the leader whom he hates, or that she is associated with the Sharks. Likewise, Maria doesn’t yet know that Tony is second in command of the Jets.

    Tony soon discovers that her brother is the leader of the Sharks, and Maria finds out that he is an influential member of the Jets, but they still can’t stay away from each other. They know they are from different sides and can’t ever be together, but they can’t help loving each other anyway. Obviously, this does not go down well for them. Sad

    The Jets and The Sharks had been covertly organizing a battle (or ‘rumble’ as it’s called) in a secluded part of the city to battle for domination. Maria does not want the two groups to fight, and tries to convince Tony to put an end to it. Although Tony hates the Sharks, he agrees to try to stop the fight out of love for Maria. He warns her to stay away from the conflict.

    Tony heads to the battle, only to find that The Sharks and The Jets have already assembled and begun to taunt each other. Bernardo, the leader of The Sharks, and Riff, the leader of The Jets, are preparing to fight with each other. Tony pleads with his best friend Riff to stop what he is doing, knowing that Maria would be devastated if anything were to happen to her brother. Riff ignores him, and Bernardo and Riff begin to fight. Tony still tries to break them up, and ends up distracting Riff. With Riff distracted, Bernardo sinks a knife into Riff’s chest, killing him. Crying or Very sad

    Tony was second in command, so with Riff dead, Tony is now the leader of the Jets. Tony is shocked and traumatized over the death of his best friend, and turns around without thinking and kills Bernardo to avenge him. He soon realizes that he just killed Maria’s brother, and is horrified at what he has done and scared that Maria will never forgive him.

    Maria finds out that Tony killed Bernardo and is very upset, but decides that if it wasn’t for the stupid hatred between the two gangs, none of this would have happened. Tony and Maria decide to leave the city and abandon the gangs with all of their pointless hatred of each other, so they make plans to meet up soon and take off. Maria tells her friend Anita to go and tell Tony that she will be late, but when Anita goes to find Tony, the Jets recognize her as a member of the Sharks and maul her for it. Anita becomes furious, so she lies to them and tell them to tell Tony that Maria is dead; killed by Chino (a gang member angry over her ‘treasonous’ connection to the Jets through her relationship with Tony). Tony believes that Maria is dead, and goes to hunt down Chino.

    While looking for him, he finds Maria alive and is overjoyed to see her alright. As soon as Tony and Maria embrace, Chino comes and shoots Tony. Tony struggles to stay alive, but the bullet had wounded him too severely and he dies in Maria’s arms. Maria starts to sob, and is nearly suicidal.

    So in the end, Maria lost both Bernardo and Tony; her brother and her love. The two men whom she cared about more than anyone or anything in the world.
    They were both the leaders of their gangs, and now that they were both dead, The Sharks and The Jets didn’t have leaders anymore.

    The Sharks were loyal to Maria because she was Bernardo’s sister. The Jets became loyal to Maria because Tony had loved her as an equal. Both groups mourned the deaths of both men together.

    So essentially, the story ended with one girl losing both men she cared about: putting an end to the dispute between the two gangs, while she was finally the key to co-existence after all that time.


    ....

    Could this be a possibility for Vampire Knight?

    Picture the Sharks as the vampires, and the Jets as the hunters (or the other way around, it doesn’t really matter). Yuuki would be Maria; with ties to men on both sides of the war (Kaname on the vampire side, and Zero on the hunter’s side).

    Yuuki is the protagonist of Vampire Knight, so perhaps she is the key to co-existence? Vampire Knight is described as being a tragedy, so what if, in the end, there is no Yume or Zeki?

    What if Kaname and Zero both die, and Yuuki becomes the leader of both organizations in their stead, finally achieving harmony between both sides? It would be a way for Hino to finally end the story, with no chance of continuation with two of the main characters dead.

    I would cry so much if this were to happen….but does anyone else think that it could be a possibility? What are your thoughts on this?



    (P.S. I'm sorry for the incredibly long post! I didn't mean for it to get so long. Thanks to anyone who actually read all of that Smile I can understand if no one bothers to read through all of it though, haha Razz )

    Zekiforever999
    Human

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2012-06-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by Zekiforever999 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:45 pm

    Yes if Zero and Kaname both die it will give the story "peace". But will you be satisfied? Yuki won't lose her will to live but her life will never be happy. And knowing this, the story of the heroine, would remain static. If Kaname dies then his character will remain static like i said before unless he tells Yuki all his wrongs before his death, yeah, try fitting that in a paragraph.... If Zero dies than it will be impossible for the story to attain peace because unless the societies can accept all types of people and vampires ruling, then really peace had not been accomplished at all. It's all fake. Really, let's take it in perspective. Okay at first in America, we only let white men be president, then we decided to not be racist and slowly changed our ways. So basically, what i'm saying is, if they only let high ranking vampires and hunters rule, it's like only having white men rule America. You can't judge a brain by it's royalty. Zero is smarter than Yuki and he's a level E while Yuki's a pureblood. So, who says Level E's that haven't fallen yet can't help make accommodations? It would be an impossible context.
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by Kara on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:51 pm

    Hi, sorry about the late reply Embarassed I'd spent nearly half an hour typing up a reply, but then I clicked 'send' and I got a notification saying that admin were doing maintenance on the forum and I lost my message Sad Oh well, I'll just try to remember my main points and condense it again here Smile

    Yes, personally I do think that it would be pointless for Hino to end VK without resolving the conflict between the Hunters and the Vampires. The politics and conflicts of this world that Hino has created are just as central to the overall plot as Yuuki's individual relationships with other characters. Something has to happen, or else....nothing would have changed. Hino would have drawn up this whole story world, and the complexities of its political problems, and it would not have been altered by the story's conclusion. The conflict between the vampires and hunters has been the main obstacle of the story; the root of all problems, so to speak. The resolution of a story must be with the protagonist/s overcoming the problem, thus something has to happen to cause a shift in their society or else why would Hino have chosen to focus on these three characters? If they were of no significance in instigating change in a difficult situation? Surely they must have some impact?

    So I think that if any of our main trio do die, then that must be used to push the story forward in some way. Ultimately, Hino may just want to kill off a character merely to elicit an emotional response from her readers (it is a tragedy, after all), but it would seem like fodder if there was no point to it at all, which would surely anger her fans. If any character is to die in the end, it will be in some big, dramatic way; I'm sure of it. And with a possible war between the vampires and the hunters...some people might literally go out with a bang... Sad
    avatar
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2012-07-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by Dragonsrose15 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:34 am

    I believe the only one in Yuuki's heart is Zero. It's just a matter of her realizing it in time.
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:57 am

    Dragonsrose15 wrote:I believe the only one in Yuuki's heart is Zero. It's just a matter of her realizing it in time.

    if she realizes this all other chapters won't make sense. Shocked
    avatar
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2012-07-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by Dragonsrose15 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:37 pm

    Not really, the story would make sense. There's just as much evidence for Yume as there is for Zeki, it's just a matter of what you see/feel is endgame. As long as Hino doesn't do sloppy writing, the endgame ship should be justified and well written.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:52 pm

    Dragonsrose15 wrote:Not really, the story would make sense. There's just as much evidence for Yume as there is for Zeki, it's just a matter of what you see/feel is endgame. As long as Hino doesn't do sloppy writing, the endgame ship should be justified and well written.

    There's also a chance for Zeria, dragon. Especially in chapter 84, Maria deeply concerned about the gray-haired hunter. She's truly in love with him.
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by aya-chan on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:16 am

    Dragonsrose15 wrote:Not really, the story would make sense. There's just as much evidence for Yume as there is for Zeki, it's just a matter of what you see/feel is endgame. As long as Hino doesn't do sloppy writing, the endgame ship should be justified and well written.

    Shocked Shocked Shocked Really?
    Can you show me that much evidence for zeki?
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by mariangie on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:59 am

    aya-chan wrote:
    Dragonsrose15 wrote:Not really, the story would make sense. There's just as much evidence for Yume as there is for Zeki, it's just a matter of what you see/feel is endgame. As long as Hino doesn't do sloppy writing, the endgame ship should be justified and well written.

    Shocked Shocked Shocked Really?
    Can you show me that much evidence for zeki?

    I had ask the same question for several years now . With no much evidence gathered by Zekis so far .
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:00 am

    mariangie wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    Dragonsrose15 wrote:Not really, the story would make sense. There's just as much evidence for Yume as there is for Zeki, it's just a matter of what you see/feel is endgame. As long as Hino doesn't do sloppy writing, the endgame ship should be justified and well written.

    Shocked Shocked Shocked Really?
    Can you show me that much evidence for zeki?

    I had ask the same question for several years now . With no much evidence gathered by Zekis so far .

    yeah i had a fear that this story would become like vampire diaries but no,yuuki stick her ground and maintained her friendship with zero with dignity,she did drank his blood but isn't it kaname's fault.to leave her like that.yuuki loves kaname and she is not some hissy who goes around kissing people because her chunk of heart is attached to them.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The only one in Yuuki's heart is...?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:19 am