Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

next kiss of vk - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
next kiss of vk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_left59%next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_left27%next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_left15%next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+16
darkwolf123
norngpinky
Youweremysafeplace*
Ribbon07
SilverAngel
KuranPrince
chacile
kanamekuranlover
SassyKnight
lililovelilica
stilldollgaze
nina
juliet
Li.llium
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
20 posters

next kiss of vk

Poll

who is gonna kiss the very next in the manga??

[ 13 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_left25%next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 18 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_left35%next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 5 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_left10%next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_left8%next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 6 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_left12%next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 5 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_left10%next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_left0%next kiss of vk - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 51
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonenext kiss of vk - Page 2 Drops5black

next kiss of vk - Page 2 Empty next kiss of vk

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

so i was thinking last kiss we saw was of rukain so which couple is gonna kiss next in the manga.i think its a very emotional ques seeing the current situation.my vote goes to ruka and kain,sara and takuma and yuuki and zero.guys even if a couple kiss in next chapter,this topic is going to be still on because you guys can predict next kiss,so basically this topic is about next kisses,means kiss after kiss.he he... cheers

Last edited by lucykaede on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

next kiss of vk - Page 2 Empty Re: next kiss of vk

Post by chacile Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Definitely, a Yume kiss.. it seems to be inevitable.. just look at how in love the couple are with each other. I can't wait to see Kaname surrendering his will to Yuuki, king queen that would really be lovely.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonenext kiss of vk - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:34 pm

I DEFINITELY want to see a KanamexYuuki kiss. After looking at chapter 84, you can see the chemistry between the two lovely purebloods seeing it eye to eye... their lust for blood strengthens. Either an "I love you" or a passionate kiss will seal the deal. End of story.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:16 am

Hmm this is a hard question. Right now it seems both of Yuuki's relationships are pretty shattered right now. With Zero she's on the same side but he's the future president for the hunters and she's a Pureblood princess for the Kuran family. Although it's pretty obvious that there's lingering romantic feelings between them. wub

With Kaname I'm not quite sure what to expect from that relationship. From the raws of chapter 84 Yuuki attacked Kaname and he had his sword pointed at her throat Crying or Very sad Although then the next couple pages Yukki seemed to have a protective stance in front of Kaname while he had his hand on her arm as if ready to pull her out of harm's way.

I think a Kiss between Yuuki and Kaname has the same chance as a kiss between Yuuki and Zero. But that's just my opinion
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:09 am

SilverAngel wrote:Hmm this is a hard question. Right now it seems both of Yuuki's relationships are pretty shattered right now. With Zero she's on the same side but he's the future president for the hunters and she's a Pureblood princess for the Kuran family. Although it's pretty obvious that there's lingering romantic feelings between them. wub

With Kaname I'm not quite sure what to expect from that relationship. From the raws of chapter 84 Yuuki attacked Kaname and he had his sword pointed at her throat Crying or Very sad Although then the next couple pages Yukki seemed to have a protective stance in front of Kaname while he had his hand on her arm as if ready to pull her out of harm's way.

I think a Kiss between Yuuki and Kaname has the same chance as a kiss between Yuuki and Zero. But that's just my opinion

right now i am more afraid for it being a yaoi story,i was shocked when kaname touched zero's face thinking he was hooded woman,what if he is male reincarnation of hw??i know its pretty stupid to think but anything can happen in hino's mind.well i have hopes for something really cool in next chapter.about romantic feelings,i don't see any romantic feelings lingering from yuuki's side for zero,when they first kissed it was all from zero's side so we have to wait for a zeki kiss where it is all from yuuki's side.yuuki till now has only shown her deep love for kaname even after when she thinks that kaname is the one who is responsible for zero and aido's tragedy.that is one deep love thinking she is the justice side of hino.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:29 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:Hmm this is a hard question. Right now it seems both of Yuuki's relationships are pretty shattered right now. With Zero she's on the same side but he's the future president for the hunters and she's a Pureblood princess for the Kuran family. Although it's pretty obvious that there's lingering romantic feelings between them. wub

right now i am more afraid for it being a yaoi story,i was shocked when kaname touched zero's face thinking he was hooded woman,what if he is male reincarnation of hw??i know its pretty stupid to think but anything can happen in hino's mind.well i have hopes for something really cool in next chapter.about romantic feelings,i don't see any romantic feelings lingering from yuuki's side for zero,when they first kissed it was all from zero's side so we have to wait for a zeki kiss where it is all from yuuki's side.yuuki till now has only shown her deep love for kaname even after when she thinks that kaname is the one who is responsible for zero and aido's tragedy.that is one deep love thinking she is the justice side of hino.

I seriously doubt that this will be a yaoi story. Zero and Kaname despise each other to much. After everything that Kaname has done to Zero there is no chance that this would happen. Especially since Kaname did something unforgivable when he restored Yuuki to her vampire nature. I have to disagree with you though when you said "i don't see any romantic feelings lingering from yuuki's side for zero" Yuuki even admitted that she desired Zero's blood and that drinking Kaname's blood didn't satisfy her hunger completely.

I don't really see Zero being a reincarnation of hooded woman. I suppose anything is possible but it seems highly unlikely
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:06 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

I seriously doubt that this will be a yaoi story. Zero and Kaname despise each other to much. After everything that Kaname has done to Zero there is no chance that this would happen. Especially since Kaname did something unforgivable when he restored Yuuki to her vampire nature. I have to disagree with you though when you said "i don't see any romantic feelings lingering from yuuki's side for zero" Yuuki even admitted that she desired Zero's blood and that drinking Kaname's blood didn't satisfy her hunger completely.

I don't really see Zero being a reincarnation of hooded woman. I suppose anything is possible but it seems highly unlikely

yuuki craved for zero's blood?? Shocked and i am saying craving not hunger,when she drank zero's blood she was thirsty not craving,yuuki craves kaname's blood and don't forget zero contains kaname's blood as well.a true pureblood can never feel satisfaction of blood for his or her beloved.this is a very passionate symbol of yume,same goes for zero,he just could not feel satisfaction from yuuki's blood,he wanted more and more of it.i never read any craving like this from yuuki's side for zero,or if i missed it then please post that page.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

yuuki craved for zero's blood?? Shocked and i am saying craving not hunger,when she drank zero's blood she was thirsty not craving,yuuki craves kaname's blood and don't forget zero contains kaname's blood as well.a true pureblood can never feel satisfaction of blood for his or her beloved.this is a very passionate symbol of yume,same goes for zero,he just could not feel satisfaction from yuuki's blood,he wanted more and more of it.i never read any craving like this from yuuki's side for zero,or if i missed it then please post that page.

Here our some pics of when Yuuki admitted that a part of her heart belonged to Zero. Because of that Kaname's blood would never satisfy her. Even Kaname knows that. This doesn't prove that Yuuki loves Zero more than Kaname but a part of her still does have feelings for him. It wouldn't let me post the pics on here so I attached the links.

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-49-page-17.html

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-51-page-29.html

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-51-page-30.html

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-60-page-23.html
    Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".

Post by Ribbon07 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

Here our some pics of when Yuuki admitted that a part of her heart belonged to Zero. Because of that Kaname's blood would never satisfy her. Even Kaname knows that. This doesn't prove that Yuuki loves Zero more than Kaname but a part of her still does have feelings for him. It wouldn't let me post the pics on here so I attached the links.

Yes, This is something Zekis always pround of. But to me, Yuuki don't like or treasure this part of hers.

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/27
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/74/12
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/79/4
    Zero is standing right next to her Sad
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:48 am

Ribbon07 wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

Yes, This is something Zekis always pround of. But to me, Yuuki don't like or treasure this part of hers.

The links don't work? Sad
    Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".

Post by Ribbon07 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:54 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    Ribbon07 wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

That's strange. They are all work in my place. scratch
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:25 pm

@silverangel
    honey one thing is very imp,if she loved zero so much then after abandon of kaname of her she would have went to zero and admitted that she loved him.she wanted kaname back,she loves him romantically and only him,zero is a friend to her whom she deeply cares about,in every triangle story it is there,girl loves one man and deeply cares about the other.and here the loved one is kaname.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonenext kiss of vk - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:15 pm

SilverAngel wrote:
    Ribbon07 wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

Here, you should be able to see the pictures now ^^

Spoiler:
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:36 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:@silverangel
    honey one thing is very imp,if she loved zero so much then after abandon of kaname of her she would have went to zero and admitted that she loved him.she wanted kaname back,she loves him romantically and only him,zero is a friend to her whom she deeply cares about,in every triangle story it is there,girl loves one man and deeply cares about the other.and here the loved one is kaname.

*sigh* remember I said that the pictures only proved that she does love Zero, and I also said that it doesn't prove she loves Zero more than Kaname. These were just used to show that a part of her heart does belong to Zero.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:37 am

Ribbon07 wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    Ribbon07 wrote:

That's strange. They are all work in my place. scratch

Ah it's probably just me then. My computer never works next kiss of vk - Page 2 3622367455
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:23 am

Ah it's probably just me then. My computer never works next kiss of vk - Page 2 3622367455 [/quote]

its not your computer honey,your internet has low bandwith.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:24 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:

Ah it's probably just me then. My computer never works next kiss of vk - Page 2 3622367455

its not your computer honey,your internet has low bandwith.[/quote]

I don't think so cause this website has always worked for me. But it doesn't really matter cause I got it working cheers
    stilldollgaze
    stilldollgaze
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : (* o*) the funny stuff

Post by stilldollgaze Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:56 am

No that's not the case the website mangareader has probmles with some of there manga now it use to work but that why I post different links like on mangahere sorry for being off topic:off topic:
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:26 am

yUUKI'S GONNA KISS kANAME!
    (i'm sure kaname will kiss her back as a response!)
    Zero's been put aside now,give up on Zeki people!
    i'm certain that now it's YUME ENDING!
    Aftwer chapter 84 of course(Yuuki protected Kaname and they didn't killed each other,they both stoped and looked at each other!like what the hell are you two doing?kiss already!
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 am

Well , i voted for a Zeki kiss sLo_valentine2
    And ruka and kain.. next kiss of vk - Page 2 1694537797
    I think its very interesting a kiss between zero and Sara Shocked
    If my memory serves me well he usually has a taste for older women... almost..
    Hahaha but if that was to happen I wonder if Yuki would get this jealous streak . Because last time someone told her that they were going to steal Zero away she didn't seemed to pleased.. aha
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:15 am

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:Well , i voted for a Zeki kiss sLo_valentine2
    And ruka and kain.. next kiss of vk - Page 2 1694537797
    I think its very interesting a kiss between zero and Sara Shocked
    If my memory serves me well he usually has a taste for older women... almost..
    Hahaha but if that was to happen I wonder if Yuki would get this jealous streak . Because last time someone told her that they were going to steal Zero away she didn't seemed to pleased.. aha

that one thing i don't understand,she felt jealous of maria but not of hw.
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Oooo, if HW comes back (which now that I think about it, it might just be her spirit, not her flesh xD)...but if she did come back, I wouldn't mind seeing a Kaname x HW kiss!!

We know Kaname loves Yuuki, so I want to see a jealous Yuuki!
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 am

haha that would be interesting to see ;) but i think the HW would probably talk to one of the two if not both (kaname/yuuki). i look forward to the next chapter and all the mysteries it holds bounce rofl
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 pm

norngpinky wrote:Oooo, if HW comes back (which now that I think about it, it might just be her spirit, not her flesh xD)...but if she did come back, I wouldn't mind seeing a Kaname x HW kiss!!

Lol, it would be funny if the HW kissed Kaname and Yuuki's all like "back off my man" but I don't think that's gonna happen.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:54 pm

ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    norngpinky wrote:Oooo, if HW comes back (which now that I think about it, it might just be her spirit, not her flesh xD)...but if she did come back, I wouldn't mind seeing a Kaname x HW kiss!!

Lol, it would be funny if the HW kissed Kaname and Yuuki's all like "back off my man" but I don't think that's gonna happen.

That'd be hilarious rofl
    It would be so cute to see Yuuki get all jealous in such a scenario.

I think ButterflyWingsx is right that it's unlikely, but it would be an interesting twist to the LT Smile Especially if Zero is standing right there watching as well Razz

Imagine if it did happen. The Vampire Knight 'Love Triangle' would be more like a love pentagon! There's Yuuki, Kaname, Zero, Maria, and possibly the Hooded Woman in the future...? What a mess! Evil or Very Mad rofl
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Kara wrote:
    ButterflyWingsx wrote:

That'd be hilarious rofl
    It would be so cute to see Yuuki get all jealous in such a scenario.

I think ButterflyWingsx is right that it's unlikely, but it would be an interesting twist to the LT Smile Especially if Zero is standing right there watching as well Razz

Imagine if it did happen. The Vampire Knight 'Love Triangle' would be more like a love pentagon! There's Yuuki, Kaname, Zero, Maria, and possibly the Hooded Woman in the future...? What a mess! Evil or Very Mad rofl

i think that hw is not gonna make an appearance,maybe she will drag sara into the furnance for more weapons and about jealous yuuki,well i never really saw jealous on kaname's part,she surely got jealous of maria but i never saw it for kaname,jealousy is a zeki thing i guess. scratch
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote: well i never really saw jealous on kaname's part,she surely got jealous of maria but i never saw it for kaname, jealousy is a zeki thing i guess.

I wonder why are you keep repeating the same thing; since this is an old –if not a dead subject Cool

If you never saw Yuuki being jealous for Kaname then you haven’t read the story properly because the story itself states that Yuuki felt jealousy TWICE at least for Kaname >>

1. Thinking that it was the HW who named him Kaname >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-20.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-21.html

>>and Yuuki is blushing whereas in Maria’s occasion she is not! On the contrary she is sweating without any sign of blush. Not to mention that she befriended Maria afterwards showing none sign of rivalry in spite some fans’ expectations for the opposite *cough*

2. She was clearly jealous of Sara when she saw Kaname kissing her hand greeting her in the first ball … a memory which engraved strongly in her mind since she recalled it recently again when she said to Aido that she doesn’t like/trust Sara …

(Personally I also think that she felt jealous about Ruka as well when it crossed from her mind that Kaname might have done to Ruka again what he did years ago at the dormitories >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-17.html

“What did you do to Ruka-san?” and again she is blushing hahaha
    But well this is me lol )

Furthermore I have never interpreted Yuuki’s reaction as a sign of jealousy towards Maria/Zero and neither I came across with any Yume who interpreted that scene as such … this is mainly Zekis’ interpretation and not a fact as you demonstrate every now and then …

So since there is none clear scene where Yuuki felt jealousy for Zero’s sake but only for Kaname then surely that is a Yume thingy and not a Zeki one as you stated above.

Back on topic …

Now that Sara is probably dead I can no longer hoping for a Zero-Sara kiss rofl I’m kidding ofc jocolor

Even though I also do not believe that we will see a kiss between Kaname and the HW however this idea as a trigger for Yuuki’s possessiveness ain’t bad at all hahaha … After her lines “My Kaname” and “give him back to me” I can picture the scene already Razz Razz Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content