Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Bar_left59%does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Bar_left27%does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Bar_left15%does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
juliet
Anneliezz
Katherine
kanachanimmortal
8 posters

does yuuki and kaname know that kaein loves juuri??

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonedoes yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Drops5black

does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Empty does yuuki and kaname know that kaein loves juuri??

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:04 pm

do they know that???and yeah did haruka knew that??
    my personal opinion is that haruka did not know,even juuri did not know that,if they did i bet kaein would be dead.he he he,i don't think haruka sama would forgive such a taboo. Razz
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zonedoes yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Dropsoa

does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Empty Re: does yuuki and kaname know that kaein loves juuri??

Post by Katherine Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:46 pm

mmh there are no signs in the manga that they know it...I can´t believe that Haruka knows it and that does nothing...I mean he is so in love with juuri and I would be jealous in such a situation...
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

does yuuki  and kaname know that kaein loves juuri?? Empty Re: does yuuki and kaname know that kaein loves juuri??

Post by Anneliezz Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Hmm, no I don't think they know, except maybe Kaname might have a suspicion. He's smart enough, and I think Kaien made smoe hinty comment towards it in his presence in the beginning of the manga (but I'm not sure, and I'm kinda to lazy to look it up for know). However he must've known Kaien cared, since he brought Yuuki to him.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Without being certain become laziness has also overcome me, I think that Haruka should know at least the fact that Yuuki would be staying with him, after they had turned her into human. Kaname was too young to be her guardian and more than this, what Haruka and Yuuri did was to stop Rido and the council from getting her.

So to be sure they must have had a plan B...no? scratch
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:32 pm

juuri was a beautiful and unique woman so probably a lot of men were attracted to her.
    did haruka knew? it's possible for him to have suspected it but pretended to not know. it's not like he feared that someone might have stole her away from him; he was certain about her love feelings.

If yuuki, or kaname knows or suspect that kaien was in love with yuuki is irrelevant to the story's plot.

I think that Haruka should know at least the fact that Yuuki would be staying with him, after they had turned her into human. Kaname was too young to be her guardian and more than this, what Haruka and Yuuri did was to stop Rido and the council from getting her.

I share the same opinion as you do. also haruka was aware of kaien personality, and trusted him.
    moreover letting your child in the care of a person who once loved the mother it's a good idea, since that person would have cherished the child of the woman he once loved.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:18 am

I think Kaien definitely loves Juri, as for it being romantic...well maybe it was at one point. I think the two just came to an understanding of one another which evolved into a very close friendship. Throughout the series it shows that Kain comes especially close to the Kurans and has a respect for their family (including Haruka). If Kain ever had romantic feeling for Juri he would have kept them to himself because he knows how much she loves Haruka. To end this off, I think their relationship went only as far as a close friendship, with Kain taking in Juri's daughter Yuki and establishing Cross Academy where her dream of vampires and humans co-existing became a reality, so obviously Kaname would definitely know about it, and I'm sure Yuki does as well. If their relationship was ever romantic then that side hasn't been revealed to the reader yet.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 am

[quote="SilverAngel"]I think Kaien definitely loves Juri, as for it being romantic...well maybe it was at one point. I think the two just came to an understanding of one another which evolved into a very close friendship. Throughout the series it shows that Kain comes especially close to the Kurans and has a respect for their family (including Haruka). If Kain ever had romantic feeling for Juri he would have kept them to himself because he knows how much she loves Haruka. To end this off, I think their relationship went only as far as a close friendship, with Kain taking in Juri's daughter Yuki and establishing Cross Academy where her dream of vampires and humans co-existing became a reality, so obviously Kaname would definitely know about it, and I'm sure Yuki does as well. If their relationship was ever romantic then that side hasn't been revealed to the reader yet.[/quote

i don't think their relationship was ever romantic,you are right on close friendship part,my ques is that if kaname knew about his feelings as he is very intelligent and he revealed to kiryu twins that he fell for juuri after their first sight.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:40 am

lucykaede wrote:

i don't think their relationship was ever romantic,you are right on close friendship part,my ques is that if kaname knew about his feelings as he is very intelligent and he revealed to kiryu twins that he fell for juuri after their first sight.

If their relationship "was" ever romantic then It would be on Kain's side, it wouldn't be mutual. That's just my guess.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

If their relationship "was" ever romantic then It would be on Kain's side, it wouldn't be mutual. That's just my guess.

your guess is absolutely true.everyone knows that juuri was madly in love with haruka.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:09 pm

@lucykaede

I was just explaining my reason why Kaname and Yuki probably knew about it. Or at least Kaname anyway
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:02 am

Kaname certainly Knows about Kaien's feelings...
    But Yuuki only realized that after gaining her memories back and talking with her foster father i think?
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:04 pm

i think kaname has a hint but yuuki do not know this.it can creep her out,her adoptive father in love with her true mother.so lame,besides juuri was in love with haruka and when kaein fell for her she was already married so...its no use for kaein to be in her love with her or not and she is dead now,its better kaein to be dead if he can't be with any girl.he should marry someone,he seems lonely to me who is living on bed of juuri's memories.so sad and he doesn't show it,i feel for kaein. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 am