Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Share

    rayatta
    Human

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-01-19
    Location : Deep, dark forest <3
    Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by rayatta on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:01 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1740787304



    First translation from Chinese scanlation

    http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1004192.html

    Bunch of thanks to Senbyafanatic!





    The English scanlation of the chapter 84 is available now.

    HERE

    And HERE

    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-07-29

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Youweremysafeplace* on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:12 am

    I would be happy to see HW spirit to come back alive, and all that. But I would be more pleased to see Kaname's feeling towards it.. because she is his first love. The first person he truly cared about.And even went into eternal sleep because of her death. I completely support the HW and Kaname's couple. I think it is very tragic but sweet.
    I dont think yuki would do anything out of jealousy.. I think she would be more in shock to do anything..
    And I also more think of Kaname just walking up to HW with out thinking of anything like he would even walk on fire to be near her and asking if it was really her and fall to his knees knowing he has saw her again after sooo long.
    ( sorry fangirl moment almost.. )

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by KuranPrince on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:33 am

    Youweremysafeplace* wrote:I would be happy to see HW spirit to come back alive, and all that. But I would be more pleased to see Kaname's feeling towards it.. because she is his first love. The first person he truly cared about.And even went into eternal sleep because of her death. I completely support the HW and Kaname's couple. I think it is very tragic but sweet.
    I dont think yuki would do anything out of jealousy.. I think she would be more in shock to do anything..
    And I also more think of Kaname just walking up to HW with out thinking of anything like he would even walk on fire to be near her and asking if it was really her and fall to his knees knowing he has saw her again after sooo long.
    ( sorry fangirl moment almost.. )


    My apologies to you, but I don't believe the hooded woman (HW) was ever Kaname's first love. Evidently, she's more motherly to Kuran than as lover. Secondly, Kaname have never went to an eternal sleep because of the HW's death... but rather something else. We don't know what it is as of yet, but we'll have the answers soon.

    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:57 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    Youweremysafeplace* wrote:I would be happy to see HW spirit to come back alive, and all that. But I would be more pleased to see Kaname's feeling towards it.. because she is his first love. The first person he truly cared about.And even went into eternal sleep because of her death. I completely support the HW and Kaname's couple. I think it is very tragic but sweet.
    I dont think yuki would do anything out of jealousy.. I think she would be more in shock to do anything..
    And I also more think of Kaname just walking up to HW with out thinking of anything like he would even walk on fire to be near her and asking if it was really her and fall to his knees knowing he has saw her again after sooo long.
    ( sorry fangirl moment almost.. )


    My apologies to you, but I don't believe the hooded woman (HW) was ever Kaname's first love. Evidently, she's more motherly to Kuran than as lover. Secondly, Kaname have never went to an eternal sleep because of the HW's death... but rather something else. We don't know what it is as of yet, but we'll have the answers soon.

    hw was his casual lover,well we got a page of their kiss.

    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by norngpinky on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:37 pm

    I wonder if there's an English scanlation yet ;__; I feel like I haven't read the chapter at all eventhough I read the translation and looked at the Chinese raws >~<


    Regarding the HW spirit or her being back, I think it will be good. While I totally support Yume, as this is the reason I got into VK, HW was probably Kaname's first love even if we didn't get to see much of them in the flashback. Whatever their relationship was, I believe that for Kaname, it was something deep. Why would you go and try to fulfill another woman's wishes if you didn't feel something deep for her.

    If she comes back, it will also be a good thing for Yume because maybe we'll get some closure on Kaname's feelings ~ who does he love more? HW may have been the girl for him, but Yuuki is his new light and now he's in love with her. And perhaps, this will also help Yuuki come to her conclusion as to who she really loves -- Kaname or Zero. She will have to make a decision sometime.


    So now I can't wait!!!

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 pm

    norngpinky wrote:Regarding the HW spirit or her being back, I think it will be good. While I totally support Yume, as this is the reason I got into VK, HW was probably Kaname's first love even if we didn't get to see much of them in the flashback. Whatever their relationship was, I believe that for Kaname, it was something deep. Why would you go and try to fulfill another woman's wishes if you didn't feel something deep for her.

    If she comes back, it will also be a good thing for Yume because maybe we'll get some closure on Kaname's feelings ~ who does he love more? HW may have been the girl for him, but Yuuki is his new light and now he's in love with her. And perhaps, this will also help Yuuki come to her conclusion as to who she really loves -- Kaname or Zero. She will have to make a decision sometime.

    I want to add to this and say it doesn't matter if the HW woman comes back, it was already made clear that Kaname loves Yuuki throughout the manga. I do not deny that HW is important to Kaname and is a part of his past as said in the manga Yuuki could feel her "importance" to Kaname and even was a little jealous to the point Kaname told her to change his name, lol.

    I believe Kaname's following his own plans. He said even before the HW sacrificed herself he was thinking of doing the same. I think he's using the HW as an excuse to get Yuuki to abandon him. But Yuuki said so herself, did the HW want all Purebloods to die?

    My point here is Kaname's love for Yuuki can't be compared to what he felt for the HW. Hino has shown how far Kaname's willing to go for Yuuki even pushing her away and sacrificing his own happiness to make the world a safer place for her. For me to believe otherwise, Hino has to show us more into the past and Kaname has to declare his undying love for HW and forget about Yuuki. I think the HW sacrificed herself in Kaname's place coz she knew what his plans were and wanted him to live on.

    With Kaname referring to Yuuki as "his Yuuki" and Yuuki referring to Kaname as "her Kaname" that pretty much says it all to me. Those two love each other so much that they see each other as no one else's but only belonging to the other. I hope that made sense.


    I also think that's why Kaname is ok with Yuuki having Zero in her heart too coz the HW is someone important to him like Zero is important to Yuuki. So, Kaname understands better than anyone.











    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by nina on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:08 am

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    norngpinky wrote:Regarding the HW spirit or her being back, I think it will be good. While I totally support Yume, as this is the reason I got into VK, HW was probably Kaname's first love even if we didn't get to see much of them in the flashback. Whatever their relationship was, I believe that for Kaname, it was something deep. Why would you go and try to fulfill another woman's wishes if you didn't feel something deep for her.

    If she comes back, it will also be a good thing for Yume because maybe we'll get some closure on Kaname's feelings ~ who does he love more? HW may have been the girl for him, but Yuuki is his new light and now he's in love with her. And perhaps, this will also help Yuuki come to her conclusion as to who she really loves -- Kaname or Zero. She will have to make a decision sometime.

    I want to add to this and say it doesn't matter if the HW woman comes back, it was already made clear that Kaname loves Yuuki throughout the manga. I do not deny that HW is important to Kaname and is a part of his past as said in the manga Yuuki could feel her "importance" to Kaname and even was a little jealous to the point Kaname told her to change his name, lol.

    I believe Kaname's following his own plans. He said even before the HW sacrificed herself he was thinking of doing the same. I think he's using the HW as an excuse to get Yuuki to abandon him. But Yuuki said so herself, did the HW want all Purebloods to die?

    My point here is Kaname's love for Yuuki can't be compared to what he felt for the HW. Hino has shown how far Kaname's willing to go for Yuuki even pushing her away and sacrificing his own happiness to make the world a safer place for her. For me to believe otherwise, Hino has to show us more into the past and Kaname has to declare his undying love for HW and forget about Yuuki. I think the HW sacrificed herself in Kaname's place coz she knew what his plans were and wanted him to live on.

    With Kaname referring to Yuuki as "his Yuuki" and Yuuki referring to Kaname as "her Kaname" that pretty much says it all to me. Those two love each other so much that they see each other as no one else's but only belonging to the other. I hope that made sense.


    I also think that's why Kaname is ok with Yuuki having Zero in her heart too coz the HW is someone important to him like Zero is important to Yuuki. So, Kaname understands better than anyone.

    Nodding in full agreement! cheers





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:09 am

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Ok, sorry if I misinterpreted. I just thought you meant that both sassyknight and I were not allowed to say the chapter was a neutral one because there were so many obvious yume moments we were supposed to have noticed. And that kinda offended me. You automatically assumed we were denying it...when we didn't even see it.

    Well, sorry to offend you but if the truth hurts its not my fault. I said nowhere in my posts that you guys had to see the obvious or that you guys weren't allowed to have your opinions. I was only amazed that you were saying you didn't see no couple moments in this chapter and that you simply enjoyed the fighting scenes etc, etc, then in the next lines you're saying how you thought the Shiki moment was cute and were the only couple moment. Which is why I thought you were being bias, and I draw that conclusion based on what you said in your post. Whereas, you just came out and call me Yume obsessed just coz I said a few things about the Zeki fandom. Weren't you saying it's not about couples that all you enjoyed was the actions and fighting? o.O

    Here are the facts:

    Both Shima & Yume had a hug (Rima is hugging Shiki and Yuuki is hugging Kaname). All I wanted to know was what's the difference and what made one a couple moment and the other one not a couple moment?


    "Well, I think Zekis say things like this chapter wasn't Zeki or Yume because things did not turn out to their likings. Or things like Zero and Yuuki fighting together so romantic...Yume has no development and cannot match my awesome Zeki pairing just to grasp at straws or to not face the disappointment."
    I'm not the only one who's assuming things, you're basing off of your view of Zeki's and that's unfair.


    Eh? Unfair about what? I told you I was speaking in general, sorry if you felt it was towards you. But being an ex Zeki shipper myself I know what the Zeki fandom is like, so, I'm speaking from what I know and how some of the fans act. Sorry if you think it's about you, again it was a general statement.

    And i didn't mean to contradict myself, I only meant the chapter didn't revolve around couples and there was only one couple "moment" that stood out to me, and that was with Shiki & Rima. Sorry to be confusing....>.<
    It's ok, all you had to say was I liked the Shima moments coz Yume's not my cup of tea. Oh and before you say I'm assuming things I draw those conclusion from your own words:


    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I loved this chapter for all the long-awaited action...sorry for disappointing you? :/ I know you guys find it kinky or whatever but I personally did not find the fighting scene between Yuuki & Kaname sexy or anything like that... maybe it's just because I'm a zeki, but I didn't see any romance there.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Whoa whoa, calm down, I'm not allowed to be neutral now? I simply enjoyed this chapter for what is was for once because a lot happened and I wasn't even considering Zeki vs Yume. >.< You wanted a pairing war reaction? I'm sorry, what am I supposed to say " Dear god there was a "yume moment"!! What will I ever do???" I do not deny that if I were a yume, yes I would think the Yuuki & Kaname hugging moment was cute... But of course she would protect Kaname, like you said, she loves him, this I did not deny.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Yuuki does still love Kaname, so even if they were just in battle, if he's about to be killed by the enemy of course she'd protect him. I don't think Yuuki planned on killing him but like she said just to stop him. And yea, i'm not neutral, but I really did see THIS chapter as a neutral one pairing-wise...because it was pretty much focused on the action the whole chapter and the pairings aren't what VK is all about. :/


    So yeah, you can see the many contradictions there. I don't think anyone here would try to change your opinion. You seem to think I want you to change your opinion or something but it's not true, I respect others opinion. I just hate when people keep contradicting themselves and sorry your post stand out to me.



    Well if the "maybe it's because i'm a zeki" is the biased part, I only said that because it would be a reason others might use,like you did. saying I didn't think it was Zeki or Yume because it wasn't to my liking. I saw neither zeki or yume.... but one of the reasons could be that because i'm not a yume, i don't really look for it.:/ It might've been enjoyable to a yume and considered a yume moment, just like i could say Zero holding Yuuki bridal style in chapter 83 was an adorable Zeki moment...when you might say he only did that because of the vampire traps and it wasn't cute at all. It's all very objective... we see things differently. I wasn't trying to contradict, I guess it just happens when I actually make an attempt to not make a yume mad. I was trying to say, I can see why you would call it a couple moment , but I originally did not see how it was considered as one because she had just been fighting him and only protected him because he was about to be killed, because she does still care about him even if she wants to stop him. And I didn't think you were trying to change my opinion...sorry you felt that way. scratch Also don't get me wrong, this has been the only chapter in quite awhile i saw neutrally... I think i'm allowed to see that way once in awhile. And I did say it was not a couple chapter ( meaning the whole chapter was not about who gets with who), and i did say there was one couple moment... because that's my opinion, not because I was trying to be contradicting. You just said you respect others' opinions, so why don't you prove it by trying to understand what my point is instead of replying back like it's a debate.

    Also this kind of confused me...

    Me - "I just thought you meant that both sassyknight and I were not allowed to say the chapter was a neutral one because there were so many obvious yume moments we were supposed to have noticed. And that kinda offended me."

    You - "Well, sorry to offend you but if the truth hurts its not my fault."

    What truth is supposed to hurt? I said it offended me that you thought there were yume moments we were supposed to notice. And then you said "I said nowhere in my posts that you guys had to see the obvious or that you guys weren't allowed to have your opinions." Okay sounds good, so... if that's true, then what were you referring to? We DIDN'T see yume moments... and you said it's ok to have our opinion. But you also said "if the truth hurts" which is kinda contradicting. :/ Were you trying to say it's a FACT that there were a ton of yume moments when you just said it's okay to have my own opinion?







    darkwolf123
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-05-23
    Location : home
    Humor : anytime..
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by darkwolf123 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 am

    what's with all the fighting??? Sad

    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by SassyKnight on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:13 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Ok, sorry if I misinterpreted. I just thought you meant that both sassyknight and I were not allowed to say the chapter was a neutral one because there were so many obvious yume moments we were supposed to have noticed. And that kinda offended me. You automatically assumed we were denying it...when we didn't even see it.

    Well, sorry to offend you but if the truth hurts its not my fault. I said nowhere in my posts that you guys had to see the obvious or that you guys weren't allowed to have your opinions. I was only amazed that you were saying you didn't see no couple moments in this chapter and that you simply enjoyed the fighting scenes etc, etc, then in the next lines you're saying how you thought the Shiki moment was cute and were the only couple moment. Which is why I thought you were being bias, and I draw that conclusion based on what you said in your post. Whereas, you just came out and call me Yume obsessed just coz I said a few things about the Zeki fandom. Weren't you saying it's not about couples that all you enjoyed was the actions and fighting? o.O

    Here are the facts:

    Both Shima & Yume had a hug (Rima is hugging Shiki and Yuuki is hugging Kaname). All I wanted to know was what's the difference and what made one a couple moment and the other one not a couple moment?


    "Well, I think Zekis say things like this chapter wasn't Zeki or Yume because things did not turn out to their likings. Or things like Zero and Yuuki fighting together so romantic...Yume has no development and cannot match my awesome Zeki pairing just to grasp at straws or to not face the disappointment."
    I'm not the only one who's assuming things, you're basing off of your view of Zeki's and that's unfair.


    Eh? Unfair about what? I told you I was speaking in general, sorry if you felt it was towards you. But being an ex Zeki shipper myself I know what the Zeki fandom is like, so, I'm speaking from what I know and how some of the fans act. Sorry if you think it's about you, again it was a general statement.

    And i didn't mean to contradict myself, I only meant the chapter didn't revolve around couples and there was only one couple "moment" that stood out to me, and that was with Shiki & Rima. Sorry to be confusing....>.<
    It's ok, all you had to say was I liked the Shima moments coz Yume's not my cup of tea. Oh and before you say I'm assuming things I draw those conclusion from your own words:


    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I loved this chapter for all the long-awaited action...sorry for disappointing you? :/ I know you guys find it kinky or whatever but I personally did not find the fighting scene between Yuuki & Kaname sexy or anything like that... maybe it's just because I'm a zeki, but I didn't see any romance there.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Whoa whoa, calm down, I'm not allowed to be neutral now? I simply enjoyed this chapter for what is was for once because a lot happened and I wasn't even considering Zeki vs Yume. >.< You wanted a pairing war reaction? I'm sorry, what am I supposed to say " Dear god there was a "yume moment"!! What will I ever do???" I do not deny that if I were a yume, yes I would think the Yuuki & Kaname hugging moment was cute... But of course she would protect Kaname, like you said, she loves him, this I did not deny.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Yuuki does still love Kaname, so even if they were just in battle, if he's about to be killed by the enemy of course she'd protect him. I don't think Yuuki planned on killing him but like she said just to stop him. And yea, i'm not neutral, but I really did see THIS chapter as a neutral one pairing-wise...because it was pretty much focused on the action the whole chapter and the pairings aren't what VK is all about. :/


    So yeah, you can see the many contradictions there. I don't think anyone here would try to change your opinion. You seem to think I want you to change your opinion or something but it's not true, I respect others opinion. I just hate when people keep contradicting themselves and sorry your post stand out to me.



    Well if the "maybe it's because i'm a zeki" is the biased part, I only said that because it would be a reason others might use,like you did. saying I didn't think it was Zeki or Yume because it wasn't to my liking. I saw neither zeki or yume.... but one of the reasons could be that because i'm not a yume, i don't really look for it.:/ It might've been enjoyable to a yume and considered a yume moment, just like i could say Zero holding Yuuki bridal style in chapter 83 was an adorable Zeki moment...when you might say he only did that because of the vampire traps and it wasn't cute at all. It's all very objective... we see things differently. I wasn't trying to contradict, I guess it just happens when I actually make an attempt to not make a yume mad. I was trying to say, I can see why you would call it a couple moment , but I originally did not see how it was considered as one because she had just been fighting him and only protected him because he was about to be killed, because she does still care about him even if she wants to stop him. And I didn't think you were trying to change my opinion...sorry you felt that way. scratch Also don't get me wrong, this has been the only chapter in quite awhile i saw neutrally... I think i'm allowed to see that way once in awhile. And I did say it was not a couple chapter ( meaning the whole chapter was not about who gets with who), and i did say there was one couple moment... because that's my opinion, not because I was trying to be contradicting. You just said you respect others' opinions, so why don't you prove it by trying to understand what my point is instead of replying back like it's a debate.

    Also this kind of confused me...

    Me - "I just thought you meant that both sassyknight and I were not allowed to say the chapter was a neutral one because there were so many obvious yume moments we were supposed to have noticed. And that kinda offended me."

    You - "Well, sorry to offend you but if the truth hurts its not my fault."

    What truth is supposed to hurt? I said it offended me that you thought there were yume moments we were supposed to notice. And then you said "I said nowhere in my posts that you guys had to see the obvious or that you guys weren't allowed to have your opinions." Okay sounds good, so... if that's true, then what were you referring to? We DIDN'T see yume moments... and you said it's ok to have our opinion. But you also said "if the truth hurts" which is kinda contradicting. :/ Were you trying to say it's a FACT that there were a ton of yume moments when you just said it's okay to have my own opinion?

    Exactly Shoujo.
    You see, I'm not the one being bias. I'm just reading what the chapter says without twisting the words and meanings... I'm not the one making up assumptions to suit my pairing.
    Yuki was protecting Kaname. It's obvious that she doesn't want him to get hurt. She would do the exact same thing to Zero. She's willing to give up her life for both guys, so I'm not surprised at all when she does protect either guy.

    Ribbon07
    Human

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Somewhere under the rainbow...
    Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Ribbon07 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 am

    ^ Hmm then untill there is a momment she protect Zero like this chapter, please say that. Razz

    P/S: I never see or know someone really neutral, everyone is bias in their viewpoint and yet I'm sure so is Hino Matsuri-the author of this series.


    Last edited by Ribbon07 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:03 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Well if the "maybe it's because i'm a zeki" is the biased part, I only said that because it would be a reason others might use,like you did. saying I didn't think it was Zeki or Yume because it wasn't to my liking. I saw neither zeki or yume.... but one of the reasons could be that because i'm not a yume, i don't really look for it.:/ It might've been enjoyable to a yume and considered a yume moment, just like i could say Zero holding Yuuki bridal style in chapter 83 was an adorable Zeki moment...when you might say he only did that because of the vampire traps and it wasn't cute at all. It's all very objective... we see things differently. I wasn't trying to contradict, I guess it just happens when I actually make an attempt to not make a yume mad. I was trying to say, I can see why you would call it a couple moment , but I originally did not see how it was considered as one because she had just been fighting him and only protected him because he was about to be killed, because she does still care about him even if she wants to stop him. And I didn't think you were trying to change my opinion...sorry you felt that way. scratch Also don't get me wrong, this has been the only chapter in quite awhile i saw neutrally... I think i'm allowed to see that way once in awhile. And I did say it was not a couple chapter ( meaning the whole chapter was not about who gets with who), and i did say there was one couple moment... because that's my opinion, not because I was trying to be contradicting.

    I won't address everything in your post coz it's repetitive. I myself feel like I've repeated myself a million times. I'll just reply to some of the bolded parts. First off, there's no reason to attempt to not make a Yume mad. Although, there's no need to go as far as to tell us Yumes what you'd be worried about Kaname's death and such had nothing to do with my question to you. Second, sorry to break it to you but I do find some Zeki moments cute from time to time. The example you gave about Zero carrying Yuuki bridal style, I already said that I thought it was cute if you had read my previous post. And yes, I saw it as a cute Zeki moment even though Zero like you said only did that because of the vampire traps. Some fans choose to see only what they want...on that I agree. But next time read my post fully. And lastly, if you didn't think I was trying to change your opinion why did you keep making it seem like so? o.O

    You just said you respect others' opinions, so why don't you prove it by trying to understand what my point is instead of replying back like it's a debate.


    This feels like a debate? Sorry if I keep replying to your post, maybe it's to amuse myself coz I'm bored atm. Or maybe it's because you keep replying back? And how can I understand what your point is if it doesn't make any sense to me? o.O I've asked countless times what's the difference between the Shima hug and the Yume hug, which you could simply answer instead of dragging this discussion out and then complaining about it being like a debate.


    Other than you not liking one pairing, I could not find a reason why the Shima & Yume hug could not both be seen as a couple moment.

    Also this kind of confused me...

    Me - "I just thought you meant that both sassyknight and I were not allowed to say the chapter was a neutral one because there were so many obvious yume moments we were supposed to have noticed. And that kinda offended me."

    You - "Well, sorry to offend you but if the truth hurts its not my fault."

    What truth is supposed to hurt? I said it offended me that you thought there were yume moments we were supposed to notice. And then you said "I said nowhere in my posts that you guys had to see the obvious or that you guys weren't allowed to have your opinions." Okay sounds good, so... if that's true, then what were you referring to? We DIDN'T see yume moments... and you said it's ok to have our opinion. But you also said "if the truth hurts" which is kinda contradicting. :/ Were you trying to say it's a FACT that there were a ton of yume moments when you just said it's okay to have my own opinion?
    There's nothing to be confused about, it was said on purpose. It seems that you're learning something from our discussion after all. You're even able to recognize when something is contradicting. See how it feels to be confused? I already expected a reply like this from you. It's obvious from our discussions that you don't take time to actually read my posts, you're more about being defensive and making accusations.

    I may not be trying to change your opinion but that still doesn't change the fact that I think your being bias and that you don't make sense in your posts/arguments. I don't have to want to change your opinions to think that...

    So, your defense of "it's our/my opinion stop trying to change it" doesn't apply here.


    SassyKnight wrote:Exactly Shoujo.
    You see, I'm not the one being bias. I'm just reading what the chapter says without twisting the words and meanings...I'm not the one making up assumptions to suit my pairing.
    Yuki was protecting Kaname. It's obvious that she doesn't want him to get hurt. She would do the exact same thing to Zero. She's willing to give up her life for both guys, so I'm not surprised at all when she does protect either guy.
    WOW. I'm amazed by this comment.rofl You saying your not being bias doesn't prove that you're not bias, everyone is a little bit bias. Just saying. From my point of view, your post has bias written all over it. What words would you be twisting exactly? We were talking about the Shima and Yume hug. Sorry, but I don't know what words you were referring to. No one was arguing whether Yuuki is willing to give up her life for both boys, so it's irrelevant to this discussion.

    Ribbon07 wrote:^ Hmm then untill there is a momment she protect Zero like this chapter, please say that. Razz
    Thank you, my point exactly. It's irrelevant XD





    Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by SassyKnight on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 am

    Heh, well it wasn't even a hug! Seriously, I'm not being biased by it...It doesn't even look like a hug! More like Yuki being a shield and protecting him.

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Heh, well it wasn't even a hug! Seriously, I'm not being biased by it...It doesn't even look like a hug! More like Yuki being a shield and protecting him.

    Ok, but how is she shielding him may I ask?

    Ribbon07
    Human

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Somewhere under the rainbow...
    Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Ribbon07 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:24 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Heh, well it wasn't even a hug! Seriously, I'm not being biased by it...It doesn't even look like a hug! More like Yuki being a shield and protecting him.

    Yuuki still hold her weapon, doesn't she? Why she didn't use it like she protected Sara? Why she had to use her body like a shield for him? Because Kaname manipulated her to do so? Shocked

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 am

    Ribbon07 wrote:Yuuki still hold her weapon, didn't she? Why she didn't use it like she protected Sara? Why she had to use her body like a shield for him? Because Kaname manipulated her to do so? Shocked

    That must be it Kaname must have manipulated her. But seriously, Rima and Shiki are not even making declarations of love or anything and their hug can be seen as a couple moment. I don't get it. scratch

    Ribbon07
    Human

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Somewhere under the rainbow...
    Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Ribbon07 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:47 am

    ^ Yeah, Rima and Shiki is still a mystery relationship. Not sure if they are in love or just see each other as a friend scratch .The story doesn't tell much about them

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:02 am

    Ribbon07 wrote:^ Yeah, Rima and Shiki is still a mystery relationship. Not sure if they are in love or just see each other as a friend scratch

    I'm not sure either if they're in love. But Rima is very protective of Shiki. It's kinda cute!

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by aya-chan on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:50 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Heh, well it wasn't even a hug! Seriously, I'm not being biased by it...It doesn't even look like a hug! More like Yuki being a shield and protecting him.

    affraid affraid affraid

    I do know that you like to deny everything about yume, but seriously, everything has a limit.
    But since I believe you don't see the hug as a hug is because of your sight issues I kindly advice you to have a check - we don't want it to become worse later and see for example kaname with silver hair Razz

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by juliet on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 pm

    thank you all, please continue the discussions here....

    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t1332-vampire-knight-chapter-84-scanlation#33241






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:32 pm