Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Share

    rayatta
    Human

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-01-19
    Location : Deep, dark forest <3
    Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by rayatta on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:01 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1740787304



    First translation from Chinese scanlation

    http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1004192.html

    Bunch of thanks to Senbyafanatic!





    The English scanlation of the chapter 84 is available now.

    HERE

    And HERE

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by juliet on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 pm

    sara doesn't seem to me like a real villain at all,she is pretty smart but stupid at the same time,she is attacking kaname kuran when there are two lovers of him(yuuki and hw)are there.

    haha, epic comment...epic....

    Kaname has to give explanations about Aido-Dono and the murder of Zero´s parents. Three chapters are more than sufficient to clarify these facts.

    yes an easy explanation...m...let me try...

    Aido dono is not dead but they were faking it, so that Aido-dono would not turn into Sara's next target like Hanadagi's guardian...

    and Zero's parents...well the proof can be that Shizuka's lover at that time when Kaname freed her was alive so the actually meaningful thought could be that Kaname intended for the two lovers to get away and thus stop the abusement of her blood/powers from the council...

    now about Hana have no idea...

    still the script does not actually support adequate answers as to why Kaname followed this certain route and did not take Sara for example at the beginning of her plan?

    perhaps he could wait for her to reveal her face to the others...but then again what about Hio or Hana?

    Perhaps Sara was another step here to his way and he was other things to accomplish...

    also the key was mentioned we have not seen it into action...

    i would like the liberation of HW'spirit to mean something more...Hino can really do epic stuff here and i hope that she won't leave to such > example awake the hunters...and make them more conscious of the responsibilty that took upon accepting her blood as a race

    In my mind I think that there are many issues still unresolved at least the script has a base which is actually the problem of purebloods that want control over others, the humans that do not know about the vampires so the co-existence is not trully supported yet, has no truthful sense and also about Kaname's action that to me it still seems unclear, perhaps Yuuki can help him cool down and back off, if that's the case?


    by the way> why Zero's gun shoots normal vampires and gets the vines out with Kaname? the vines do not seem to hurt Kaname so the gun makes a choice not to shoot normally?

    childish question but it does not react the same to everybody...


    and cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers we got Takuma back!! with all these couple madness, i forgot to celebrate about that!

    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:55 pm

    juliet wrote:
    sara doesn't seem to me like a real villain at all,she is pretty smart but stupid at the same time,she is attacking kaname kuran when there are two lovers of him(yuuki and hw)are there.

    haha, epic comment...epic....

    Kaname has to give explanations about Aido-Dono and the murder of Zero´s parents. Three chapters are more than sufficient to clarify these facts.

    yes an easy explanation...m...let me try...

    Aido dono is not dead but they were faking it, so that Aido-dono would not turn into Sara's next target like Hanadagi's guardian...

    and Zero's parents...well the proof can be that Shizuka's lover at that time when Kaname freed her was alive so the actually meaningful thought could be that Kaname intended for the two lovers to get away and thus stop the abusement of her blood/powers from the council...

    now about Hana have no idea...

    still the script does not actually support adequate answers as to why Kaname followed this certain route and did not take Sara for example at the beginning of her plan?

    perhaps he could wait for her to reveal her face to the others...but then again what about Hio or Hana?

    Perhaps Sara was another step here to his way and he was other things to accomplish...

    also the key was mentioned we have not seen it into action...

    i would like the liberation of HW'spirit to mean something more...Hino can really do epic stuff here and i hope that she won't leave to such > example awake the hunters...and make them more conscious of the responsibilty that took upon accepting her blood as a race

    In my mind I think that there are many issues still unresolved at least the script has a base which is actually the problem of purebloods that want control over others, the humans that do not know about the vampires so the co-existence is not trully supported yet, has no truthful sense and also about Kaname's action that to me it still seems unclear, perhaps Yuuki can help him cool down and back off, if that's the case?


    by the way> why Zero's gun shoots normal vampires and gets the vines out with Kaname? the vines do not seem to hurt Kaname so the gun makes a choice not to shoot normally?

    childish question but it does not react the same to everybody...


    and cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers we got Takuma back!! with all these couple madness, i forgot to celebrate about that!

    taKUma still needs nullifying blood as kaname stated that pureblood's blood belongs to its owner.takuma needs yuuki's blood and that is so lame because their relationship is like bro and sis and a healthy one,not like purebloods. Very Happy

    i was saying exactly the same things you said,there are many things unresolved,vk is not ending guys,one chapter and everyone goes mad like previous chapter where yuuki cut her hair and everyone went crazy. rofl



    BY THE WAY,YUUKI AND ZERO LOOKS TO ME KANAME AND HW'S CHILDREN,FACE WISE.

    AH...I KNOW STUPID BUT REALLY THEY ALL LOOK SO SAME,KANAME AND YUUKI LOOKS SAME BUT THEY ARE RELATED SO THAT JUSTIFIES BUT HW AND ZERO RESEMBLANCE IS VERY UNCLEAR.

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:35 pm

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I agree, the chapter wasn't about "couples" at all... People it's not all the story revolves around. o.O For me, I saw an epic all-out vampire fight... x3 ( a symbol the story is drawing to a close maybe, since Part 1 of VK ended with Cross Academy falling apart, and now the Hunter Assoc. is falling apart.) the only "couple" moment was Shiki&Rima. And it was very adorable might i say <3

    SassyKnight wrote:Yuki protecting Kaname is just her sake of protecting Kaname...I don't really think she's doing it out of romantic feelings, it's just a natural response from Yuki; To protect. She acted the same with Zero, Sara etc. We really need some insight on what is going on in Yuki's mind...I don't want confusing poems and sunshine, I WANT ANSWERS!

    I think this chapter wasn't Yume or Zeki...Hino is prolonging the love triangle, as usual...
    I hope next chapter that the love triangle between the trio develops. Razz

    You guys are contradicting yourselves if the Shiki&Rima moment was a "couple" moment then why was the Yume moment not a "couple" moment? I'm confused here o.O All Rima did was hug Shiki similar to Yuuki drawing closer to Kaname and holding onto him.

    Well, I think Zekis say things like this chapter wasn't Zeki or Yume because things did not turn out to their likings. Or things like Zero and Yuuki fighting together so romantic...Yume has no development and cannot match my awesome Zeki pairing just to grasp at straws or to not face the disappointment. The Shiki&Rima moment and Yume moments are quite similar IMO. Rima draws closer to Shiki as Yuuki did the same when she draw closer to Kaname with one hand holding him close to protect him with Artemis...she didn't have to hold him she could just protect him without any contact but the point is she's in his arms there's no denying it. I don't care how Zekis choose to interpret it because if Yuuki was in Zero's arm it would suddenly be romatic even tho Zero and Yuuki still have the friend/ally thing going for them no romantic development yet and it's sad Kaname has to die for Yuuki to want to choose Zero. Why can't she choose Zero without Kaname having to die? Kaname's actually pushing her towards Zero with him acting like the bad guy and all but still...

    You both could see Shima moment but not the Yume moments? Bias much? Or maybe it's ignorance on most Zekis part. Sorry not trying to offend anyone just saying. Hino gave so many hints throughout the chapter that neither Kaname or Yuuki are really trying to hurt each other. And for what reason may I ask if it's not because they both still love each? So, how is it that we Yumes are supposed to view these scenes if not in a romantic way?

    Even if you are hardcore Zeki...the Yume moments can't be deny because it's not speculations we Yumes are not seeing or imagining things it was said by Hino through the characters. Especially in the panel before we see the fight there's a flashback of Kaname and Yuuki at the party with a vampire saying how they gave a vibe no one could separate them.

    I know after Ch83 many Zekis jumped to conclusions that Yuuki was suddenly going to kill Kaname and be with Zero or watever, but these are speculations so if people are disappointed it's not Hino's fault for many fans jumping to their own conclusions.


    Does that mean Kaname and Yuuki are going to make out in the middle of the battle...probably not. *snorts* I'd rather not jump to conclusions and read the manga and see what happens next but discussions can be fun Smile


    Whoa whoa, calm down, I'm not allowed to be neutral now? I simply enjoyed this chapter for what is was for once because a lot happened and I wasn't even considering Zeki vs Yume. >.< You wanted a pairing war reaction? I'm sorry, what am I supposed to say " Dear god there was a "yume moment"!! What will I ever do???" I do not deny that if I were a yume, yes I would think the Yuuki & Kaname hugging moment was cute... But of course she would protect Kaname, like you said, she loves him, this I did not deny. Yes, she has been wanting to stop him... but in the heat of the moment, him being closest and Sara coming at him to kill him, heck ya I would protect him too if I were Yuuki. o.O I loved this chapter for all the long-awaited action...sorry for disappointing you? :/ I know you guys find it kinky or whatever but I personally did not find the fighting scene between Yuuki & Kaname sexy or anything like that... maybe it's just because I'm a zeki, but I didn't see any romance there. I did see Yuuki flinch at her head hitting the ground... a sword at her neck, and her wrist being gripped tightly.. to me, looks like a painful situation. >.> They didn't even drop their weapons when Takuma asked them to... does that not tell you anything? If they didn't intend to finish fighting, they could've listened to him. All I said was the chapter wasn't about couples... and it wasn't!Yes, the Shiki&Rima "moment" was cute, they haven't had many cute moments so I savor it...>.> I guess you could call Yuuki jumping to protect Kaname a "yume moment"... but no I don't think the chapter revolved around them. Try to look at the bigger picture for once and look past your yume obsession... I enjoy vampire knight, not just 2 characters out of it.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by juliet on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:12 pm

    They didn't even drop their weapons when Takuma asked them to... does that not tell you anything? If they didn't intend to finish fighting, they could've listened to him.

    m...because Zero asked them to? (how does that sound anyway?)

    well no, let's not eat each other hearts here about the evident...

    there were couple moments if you preferably want to say it like this in this chapter...

    Shiki and Rima

    Maria asking about Zero

    Kaname and Yuuki pseudo-fighting with Yuukish lines

    Even Takuma there that defended Sara

    and who else? Kain-Ruka leaving the HA...

    due to this flashes i think that the chapter had a different note...gathering many couples there or hinting to ones...

    and Butterfly made an obvious observation; how is it that Riki-Shima were considered a couple moment whereas Yuuki-Kaname, no? what difference does it make if they were fighting> fighting so that Yuuki could stop him and also protect Kaname from further delving into sin...is this bad? i don't think so.

    now about Kaname-Yuuki fight to be neutral, i think it goes along with their feelings, they are not neutral to begin with...

    so since the chapter highlighted them its normal to say that the chapter was more towards the yume direction at least...

    personally though, i do not take much courage from this, because i need to see the continuation and no, I do not trust Hino, despite all the work that she has done up to know to progress the yume relationship, there are still issues unresolved that i wish to see Hino solving it in one chapters or two, must it would seem too hasty after the current circumstances. I would prefer a smoother development.

    For me its essential that Yuuki clearly states her mind about her feelings so that there is no doubt who she wants, since all these things could have affected her, even though she seems to stand stronger and more self-determinant than in the past...

    BUT also for Kaname to clear himself from all of these...

    and Zero also to resolve his own issues - i can not guess that Hino shall leave him as such...

    until then though, i think that we all fans have a right to delve and celebrate the moment...so let's not turn that into a great matter...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:45 pm

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Whoa whoa, calm down, I'm not allowed to be neutral now? I simply enjoyed this chapter for what is was for once because a lot happened and I wasn't even considering Zeki vs Yume. >.< You wanted a pairing war reaction? I'm sorry, what am I supposed to say " Dear god there was a "yume moment"!! What will I ever do???" I do not deny that if I were a yume, yes I would think the Yuuki & Kaname hugging moment was cute... But of course she would protect Kaname, like you said, she loves him, this I did not deny. Yes, she has been wanting to stop him... but in the heat of the moment, him being closest and Sara coming at him to kill him, heck ya I would protect him too if I were Yuuki. o.O I loved this chapter for all the long-awaited action...sorry for disappointing you? :/ I know you guys find it kinky or whatever but I personally did not find the fighting scene between Yuuki & Kaname sexy or anything like that... maybe it's just because I'm a zeki, but I didn't see any romance there. I did see Yuuki flinch at her head hitting the ground... a sword at her neck, and her wrist being gripped tightly.. to me, looks like a painful situation. >.> They didn't even drop their weapons when Takuma asked them to... does that not tell you anything? If they didn't intend to finish fighting, they could've listened to him. All I said was the chapter wasn't about couples... and it wasn't!Yes, the Shiki&Rima "moment" was cute, they haven't had many cute moments so I savor it...>.> I guess you could call Yuuki jumping to protect Kaname a "yume moment"... but no I don't think the chapter revolved around them. Try to look at the bigger picture for once and look past your yume obsession... I enjoy vampire knight, not just 2 characters out of it.

    Lol, I'm calm. There's no need to bring God's name into this. I'm just amazed at some fans and their reaction towards each chapter. My Yume obsession you say? Hmmm...so now Yumes are obsessed for enjoying Yume moments and I suppose Zekis are the sane ones. Well, alright then. I'm Yume obsessed can't help it they are one hell of a sexy couple. XD

    On a serious note thought, I don't think I ever said Zekis had to find the Yume moments romantic. What ever gave you that idea? Eh? Disappoint me, more like I find it amusing how Zekis think everytime Yuuki gets mad at Kaname she'll run and declare her undying love to Zero.

    Let's be honest, Zekis find it romantic how one moment Zero is pointing his gun at Yuuki and the next he's kissing her because Zero's character is tsundere, right? So, what's wrong with Yumes thinking it's kinky when Kaname is pinning Yuuki to the ground in battle? We already know that they are not seriously fighting each other as they both said so..and that was my point here.


    I do find some Zeki moments cute, btw. Like Zero hitting Yuuki on the head and carrying her bridal style...so don't go assuming I'm Yume obsessed if I make a comment or two about the Zeki fandom. I do think some Yume fans are the same way. I was speaking in general, and I still find it funny how Yuuki gets bash for not acting the way the fans want her to.


    As far as being neutral, I doubt anyone can really be neutral. Even I, a fan of both Kaname and Zero and also, I used to ship Zeki can't be neutral coz in reality I'll always favor Kaname/Yume more. So yes, there's bias there. I don't believe people who claim to be neutral unless they ship no one and just enjoy the overall story.

    ETA: I'll go ahead and quote myself for those Zekis thinking I want them to find Yume scenes romantic.

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:I don't care how Zekis choose to interpret it because if Yuuki was in Zero's arm it would suddenly be romantic even tho Zero and Yuuki still have the friend/ally thing going for them no romantic development yet

    See the bolded part there...yeah. I don't care, just saying. *shrugs*





    Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:34 pm

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Whoa whoa, calm down, I'm not allowed to be neutral now? I simply enjoyed this chapter for what is was for once because a lot happened and I wasn't even considering Zeki vs Yume. >.< You wanted a pairing war reaction? I'm sorry, what am I supposed to say " Dear god there was a "yume moment"!! What will I ever do???" I do not deny that if I were a yume, yes I would think the Yuuki & Kaname hugging moment was cute... But of course she would protect Kaname, like you said, she loves him, this I did not deny. Yes, she has been wanting to stop him... but in the heat of the moment, him being closest and Sara coming at him to kill him, heck ya I would protect him too if I were Yuuki. o.O I loved this chapter for all the long-awaited action...sorry for disappointing you? :/ I know you guys find it kinky or whatever but I personally did not find the fighting scene between Yuuki & Kaname sexy or anything like that... maybe it's just because I'm a zeki, but I didn't see any romance there. I did see Yuuki flinch at her head hitting the ground... a sword at her neck, and her wrist being gripped tightly.. to me, looks like a painful situation. >.> They didn't even drop their weapons when Takuma asked them to... does that not tell you anything? If they didn't intend to finish fighting, they could've listened to him. All I said was the chapter wasn't about couples... and it wasn't!Yes, the Shiki&Rima "moment" was cute, they haven't had many cute moments so I savor it...>.> I guess you could call Yuuki jumping to protect Kaname a "yume moment"... but no I don't think the chapter revolved around them. Try to look at the bigger picture for once and look past your yume obsession... I enjoy vampire knight, not just 2 characters out of it.

    Lol, I'm calm. There's no need to bring God's name into this. I'm just amazed at some fans and their reaction towards each chapter. My Yume obsession you say? Hmmm...so now Yumes are obsessed for enjoying Yume moments and I suppose Zekis are the sane ones. Well, alright then. I'm Yume obsessed can't help it they are one hell of a sexy couple. XD

    On a serious note thought, I don't think I ever said Zekis had to find the Yume moments romantic. What ever gave you that idea? Eh? Disappoint me, more like I find it amusing how Zekis think everytime Yuuki gets mad at Kaname she'll run and declare her undying love to Zero.

    Let's be honest, Zekis find it romantic how one moment Zero is pointing his gun at Yuuki and the next he's kissing her because Zero's character is tsundere, right? So, what's wrong with Yumes thinking it's kinky when Kaname is pinning Yuuki to the ground in battle? We already know that they are not seriously fighting each other as they both said so..and that was my point here.


    I do find some Zeki moments cute, btw. Like Zero hitting Yuuki on the head and carrying her bridal style...so don't go assuming I'm Yume obsessed if I make a comment or two about the Zeki fandom. I do think some Yume fans are the same way. I was speaking in general, and I still find it funny how Yuuki gets bash for not acting the way the fans want her too.


    As far as being neutral, I doubt anyone can really be neutral. Even I, a fan of both Kaname and Zero and also, I used to ship Zeki can't be neutral coz in reality I'll always favor Kaname/Yume more. So yes, there's bias there. I don't believe people who claim to be neutral unless they ship no one and just enjoy the overall story.

    ETA: I'll go ahead and quote myself for those Zekis thinking I want them to find Yume scenes romantic.

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:I don't care how Zekis choose to interpret it because if Yuuki was in Zero's arm it would suddenly be romantic even tho Zero and Yuuki still have the friend/ally thing going for them no romantic development yet

    See the bolded part there...yeah. I don't care, just saying. *shrugs*




    If you really didn't care then you wouldn't have made the original post to begin with. :/ Sorry if I offended by saying that ShikixRima was the only couple moment if that's what brought this on... but it's just my opinion. I really didn't see the yume hug as romantic, but more as a tense situation since Kaname was about to be killed, and If I were a yume I wouldn't be going "Aww they're so adorable!This chapter was so yume! x3" I'd be thinking " Noo Kaname don't die! Yay Yuuki protected him!" I actually was worried that Yuuki would get hurt in Kaname's place. o.O I'm sorry, but I still have to agree with SassyKnight. Yuuki protecting Kaname was of course a natural reaction, but that doesn't mean there wasn't love behind it... Yuuki does still love Kaname, so even if they were just in battle, if he's about to be killed by the enemy of course she'd protect him. I don't think Yuuki planned on killing him but like she said just to stop him. And yea, i'm not neutral, but I really did see THIS chapter as a neutral one pairing-wise...because it was pretty much focused on the action the whole chapter and the pairings aren't what VK is all about. :/ If you want to label it as a yume chapter be my guest, it's your opinion, but I label it as the epic all-out vampire fight chapter! Very Happy I know it's probably weird for to enjoy action in a shoujo manga but I do. ^^; VK needs more action and less sexual tension if you ask me...>.>

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:If you really didn't care then you wouldn't have made the original post to begin with. :/ Sorry if I offended by saying that ShikixRima was the only couple moment if that's what brought this on... but it's just my opinion. I really didn't see the yume hug as romantic, but more as a tense situation since Kaname was about to be killed, and If I were a yume I wouldn't be going "Aww they're so adorable!This chapter was so yume! x3" I'd be thinking " Noo Kaname don't die! Yay Yuuki protected him!" I actually was worried that Yuuki would get hurt in Kaname's place. o.O I'm sorry, but I still have to agree with SassyKnight. Yuuki protecting Kaname was of course a natural reaction, but that doesn't mean there wasn't love behind it... Yuuki does still love Kaname, so even if they were just in battle, if he's about to be killed by the enemy of course she'd protect him. I don't think Yuuki planned on killing him but like she said just to stop him. And yea, i'm not neutral, but I really did see THIS chapter as a neutral one pairing-wise...because it was pretty much focused on the action the whole chapter and the pairings aren't what VK is all about. :/ If you want to label it as a yume chapter be my guest, it's your opinion, but I label it as the epic all-out vampire fight chapter! Very Happy I know it's probably weird for to enjoy action in a shoujo manga but I do. ^^; VK needs more action and less sexual tension if you ask me...>.>

    Please don't confuse me being confused by your logic for me caring. If you feel that I'm offended by all means feel free to think so. It doesn't matter either way, we all entitled to our opinions after all. I'm not labeling the chapter as a Yume chapter just enjoying the Yume moments within the chapter and not jumping to any conclusions. For all I know, Kaname and Yuuki could start fighting again in the next chapter. Is it a crime for Yume fans to enjoy Yume moments? I don't think it is, since Zekis have the same right and are allowed to do the same. I'm sure some Zekis think this chapter had Zeki hints because they were both fighting Kaname or watever>.< but on to the point...

    I'm glad you at least admit you're not neutral. I never said this chapter is all Yume romance and ZOMG they're gonna make love on the battlefield its just you misinterpreting what I said here.

    How do you know I don't enjoy the action in VK that I'm all about the pairings? Action is what I want actually in the next chapter but more with Sara than with the main trio. I think Sara has the potential to be a bad ass villain, but sadly she didn't really get to do anything epic.

    So far all you did was draw conclusions and assume things, still not bother to explain my initial question. How is it that the Shiki&Rima moment was a "couple" moment and the Yume moment not a "couple" moment? o.O

    I highlighted below what in your post made me scratch my head in confusion. I can see I'm not gonna get an answer other than just you calling me Yume obsessed and evading the question. So, I won't hold my breath waiting for a reply.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I agree, the chapter wasn't about "couples" at all... People it's not all the story revolves around. o.O For me, I saw an epic all-out vampire fight... x3 ( a symbol the story is drawing to a close maybe, since Part 1 of VK ended with Cross Academy falling apart, and now the Hunter Assoc. is falling apart.) the only "couple" moment was Shiki&Rima. And it was very adorable might i say <3

    I was more focus on your contradiction more then anything else. Sorry you felt the need to explain to me if you were a Yume what you'd be worried about. I'm not worried about Kaname or anyone's death atm when and if it happens I'll worry about it then, k? *winks*



    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Kara on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:32 am

    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:
    Who knows what will happen? Who knows, HW materializes and then we see the hand of Rido standing over a coffin ...
    kaname wants to kill himself so maybe he will do or say something unforgivable but maybe hw spirit stops him or do something which changes the game.


    ...Perhaps Kaname intends to eventually repeat the ritual that Rido performed on him? Does anyone think that maybe Kaname plans on sacrificing a pureblood to summon the Hooded Woman? Perhaps then Yuuki might get an explanation from the ancestor woman herself! Very Happy


    Spoiler:

    off topic
    If that were the case, what do you think the HW and Yuuki would say to each other? Would Yuuki feel jealous / threatened by the Hooded Woman's appearance and become all possessive of her Kaname...? wub
    off topic


    In this last chapter, the HW's furnace pierced Sara's body but she has not yet disintegrated into dust and ashes. Could the Hooded Woman be reincarnated in the place of Sara, like Kaname was in Yuuki's infant brother? Shocked



    kanamekuranlover wrote: maybe this time something really cool happens,i wanna see hw spirit for once,she deserves to make a cameo lol!


    Whether it be in body or just in spirit / memory, I definitely think that we'll be seeing more of the HW before Vampire Knight reaches its conclusion. Maybe it'll be enough if Kaname finally gives Yuuki the full story of what happened all those centuries ago, and how that links to Kaname's motivation now.

    Although she's never had an 'active' role to play in the present story before Chapter 84, so much of the story's plot seems to revolve around the HW's life and her resolve to sacrifice herself to bring aid to humans. There are so many questions left unanswered about who she really was, what she meant to Kaname and what her will truly was for VK to end without clarification scratch And now with the furnace awakening to intervene in this battle, the questions just keep piling up in my mind...

    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 am

    Kara wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:
    Who knows what will happen? Who knows, HW materializes and then we see the hand of Rido standing over a coffin ...
    kaname wants to kill himself so maybe he will do or say something unforgivable but maybe hw spirit stops him or do something which changes the game.


    ...Perhaps Kaname intends to eventually repeat the ritual that Rido performed on him? Does anyone think that maybe Kaname plans on sacrificing a pureblood to summon the Hooded Woman? Perhaps then Yuuki might get an explanation from the ancestor woman herself! Very Happy


    Spoiler:

    off topic
    If that were the case, what do you think the HW and Yuuki would say to each other? Would Yuuki feel jealous / threatened by the Hooded Woman's appearance and become all possessive of her Kaname...? wub
    off topic


    In this last chapter, the HW's furnace pierced Sara's body but she has not yet disintegrated into dust and ashes. Could the Hooded Woman be reincarnated in the place of Sara, like Kaname was in Yuuki's infant brother? Shocked



    kanamekuranlover wrote: maybe this time something really cool happens,i wanna see hw spirit for once,she deserves to make a cameo lol!


    Whether it be in body or just in spirit / memory, I definitely think that we'll be seeing more of the HW before Vampire Knight reaches its conclusion. Maybe it'll be enough if Kaname finally gives Yuuki the full story of what happened all those centuries ago, and how that links to Kaname's motivation now.

    Although she's never had an 'active' role to play in the present story before Chapter 84, so much of the story's plot seems to revolve around the HW's life and her resolve to sacrifice herself to bring aid to humans. There are so many questions left unanswered about who she really was, what she meant to Kaname and what her will truly was for VK to end without clarification scratch And now with the furnace awakening to intervene in this battle, the questions just keep piling up in my mind...

    kaname is not in yuuki's brother's body,his brother's body was torn apart by rido,kaname turned himself to a baby,sara got pierced by mother metal,there are high hopes of her death. cheers

    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Kara on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:32 am

    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Kara wrote:
    ...Perhaps Kaname intends to eventually repeat the ritual that Rido performed on him? Does anyone think that maybe Kaname plans on sacrificing a pureblood to summon the Hooded Woman? Perhaps then Yuuki might get an explanation from the ancestor woman herself! Very Happy

    kaname is not in yuuki's brother's body,his brother's body was torn apart by rido. kaname turned himself to a baby,sara got pierced by mother metal,there are high hopes of her death. cheers

    This is true Smile

    Kaname isn't in Yuuki's brother's body; I was under the impression that the baby boy was a sacrifice of some sort scratch Or was the baby Kuran killed just so Kaname could adopt his identity and replace him as Yuuki's 'brother'?

    (Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken here. I think I need to go back and revise some chapters of VK; I'm just going off what I can remember, and it's been a long time since I read that chapter! Razz )

    My speculation was that maybe the HW didn't die..? We know that she threw her own heart into the fire, but is that enough to kill a pureblood vampire?

    Again, it's been a while since I've read some of the earlier chapters, but I believe that a PB would need a fatal blow to the heart / head with an anti-vampire weapon to truly die?

    Perhaps her spirit was in eternal slumber within the furnace? scratch The 'essence' of her has been described as being strong by both Yuuki and Kaname when they came within proximity of the HA.

    If this were the case, could she be awakened from her slumber in the same way that Kaname was? Is it possible for her to actually return (not just in metal)?

    (I'll admit that perhaps that's a little too far-fetched a theory Razz But anything can happen...Hino is quite unpredictable, as we all saw in Chapter 84 Smile I'm just excited about seeing how Kaname will react to seeing the HW's metal come alive bounce )

    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 am

    Kara wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Kara wrote:
    ...Perhaps Kaname intends to eventually repeat the ritual that Rido performed on him? Does anyone think that maybe Kaname plans on sacrificing a pureblood to summon the Hooded Woman? Perhaps then Yuuki might get an explanation from the ancestor woman herself! Very Happy

    kaname is not in yuuki's brother's body,his brother's body was torn apart by rido. kaname turned himself to a baby,sara got pierced by mother metal,there are high hopes of her death. cheers

    This is true Smile

    Kaname isn't in Yuuki's brother's body; I was under the impression that the baby boy was a sacrifice of some sort scratch Or was the baby Kuran killed just so Kaname could adopt his identity and replace him as Yuuki's 'brother'?

    (Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken here. I think I need to go back and revise some chapters of VK; I'm just going off what I can remember, and it's been a long time since I read that chapter! Razz )

    My speculation was that maybe the HW didn't die..? We know that she threw her own heart into the fire, but is that enough to kill a pureblood vampire?

    Again, it's been a while since I've read some of the earlier chapters, but I believe that a PB would need a fatal blow to the heart / head with an anti-vampire weapon to truly die?

    Perhaps her spirit was in eternal slumber within the furnace? scratch The 'essence' of her has been described as being strong by both Yuuki and Kaname when they came within proximity of the HA.

    If this were the case, could she be awakened from her slumber in the same way that Kaname was? Is it possible for her to actually return (not just in metal)?

    (I'll admit that perhaps that's a little too far-fetched a theory Razz But anything can happen...Hino is quite unpredictable, as we all saw in Chapter 84 Smile I'm just excited about seeing how Kaname will react to seeing the HW's metal come alive bounce )

    her awakening sure will bring some things in revealation to everyone,i wanna ask a thing,is it young aido dono in this chapter who is talking.

    we all know that he had a deep respect for kurans and monarchy.just tell me.


    in ch 64 page 6,i am not allowed to post links here.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by nina on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 pm

    Kara wrote: Kaname isn't in Yuuki's brother's body; I was under the impression that the baby boy was a sacrifice of some sort Or was the baby Kuran killed just so Kaname could adopt his identity and replace him as Yuuki's 'brother'?

    (Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken here. I think I need to go back and revise some chapters of VK; I'm just going off what I can remember, and it's been a long time since I read that chapter! )

    Kaname is not in Yuuki’s brother’s body but in his own body which he reduced back to a baby’s form in order to calm the thirst of an adult vampire who was in slumber for perhaps millennia, hence he had to satisfy his needs for blood for millennia as well.
    Thus he came up with this “trick” for not jeopardizing to harm his relatives Haruka and Juuri cuz his needs for blood to repair his body back to normal would have been tremendous.
    So he had to grown up again from a baby to an adult but being in his own body.
    Yuuki’s real brother was killed/sacrificed from Rido in order to awaken the ancestor Kaname from his slumber.
    The baby was dead before Kaname even awakes and Haruka realized automatically what had happened i.e. that the baby wasn’t his real son but his ancestor Kaname but they kept it as a secret. They didn’t even discuss the issue between them all these years. Kaname was under the impression that Haruka and Juuri didn’t know the truth but just before Haruka dies he revealed to Kaname that they knew all along the truth but yet considered and loved him as their child.
    Also Kaname sealed his memories … from some hints we assume that he gradually started to regain them again when he was a toddler, around the time he met Hanabusa, Ruka and Kain and when Yuuki was born.

    Hope I have explained well cuz I’m not good on explaining things lol.

    My speculation was that maybe the HW didn't die..? We know that she threw her own heart into the fire, but is that enough to kill a pureblood vampire?

    Again, it's been a while since I've read some of the earlier chapters, but I believe that a PB would need a fatal blow to the heart / head with an anti-vampire weapon to truly die?

    Perhaps her spirit was in eternal slumber within the furnace? The 'essence' of her has been described as being strong by both Yuuki and Kaname when they came within proximity of the HA.

    If this were the case, could she be awakened from her slumber in the same way that Kaname was? Is it possible for her to actually return (not just in metal)?

    (I'll admit that perhaps that's a little too far-fetched a theory But anything can happen...Hino is quite unpredictable, as we all saw in Chapter 84 I'm just excited about seeing how Kaname will react to seeing the HW's metal come alive )

    Sure anything can happen … the story is supernatural so Hino has lots of liberties.

    However my estimation is that something like that contradicts with what we know thus far about the death of the PBs. We know that when they die they are turned into crystals and dust something that we saw that happened to HW as well >
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-8/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    (OR http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-8.html )
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-10/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    (OR http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-10.html )

    This is also the reason of why I do not regard as very possible similar theories about Rido (that he can come back) cuz we saw him as well to be turned into crystals. Every PB who died thus far had the same end … Shizuka, Ouri, Hanadagi, Haruka etc.

    So if any PB who we have see to die like that is possible to return into life why not the others too?
    For example … let’s make the hypothesis that Maria has a vial with Shizuka’s blood … if so and if such theories are valid then Shizuka can be resurrected and the same goes for Rido, for Hanadagi etc and in fact for any PB who has died in the past 10.000 years lol.
    Thus bottom line PBs cannot die by any means if there is always a way to come back in life.

    Now Kaname’s situation was quite different … he never died and he had his own body despite that it was in that incomplete state.

    On the other hand HW’s body was destroyed even though her spirit/heart was “transferred” or “transformed” into weapons.
    Furthermore when Yuuki was traveling into Kaname’s past they had this revealing convo >>

    Yuuki: “The weapon is essentially that very person…”
    Kaname: “… weapons are weapons. They are not objects that will transform into her…”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-23/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    (OR http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-23.html )


    As for how HW died since she wasn’t hurt by any anti-vampire weapon we have had some theories about that in the past… in short we speculated that the HW was the first “victim” of the anti-vampire formula that Kaname had developed in that lab but yes it isn’t stated how exactly she died lol.

    For all the above reasons personally I would find such a development; viz HW coming back to life, as inconsistency spoiling my trust to what we know as facts in the story, but this is only my opinion.


    Last edited by nina on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by KuranPrince on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:00 pm

    Nina... my apologies to you, but I can't see either of the pages from mangareader.net's site.

    sFun_banghead2

    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by SassyKnight on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 pm

    Kara wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Kara wrote:
    ...Perhaps Kaname intends to eventually repeat the ritual that Rido performed on him? Does anyone think that maybe Kaname plans on sacrificing a pureblood to summon the Hooded Woman? Perhaps then Yuuki might get an explanation from the ancestor woman herself! Very Happy

    kaname is not in yuuki's brother's body,his brother's body was torn apart by rido. kaname turned himself to a baby,sara got pierced by mother metal,there are high hopes of her death. cheers

    This is true Smile

    Kaname isn't in Yuuki's brother's body; I was under the impression that the baby boy was a sacrifice of some sort scratch Or was the baby Kuran killed just so Kaname could adopt his identity and replace him as Yuuki's 'brother'?

    (Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken here. I think I need to go back and revise some chapters of VK; I'm just going off what I can remember, and it's been a long time since I read that chapter! Razz )

    My speculation was that maybe the HW didn't die..? We know that she threw her own heart into the fire, but is that enough to kill a pureblood vampire?

    Again, it's been a while since I've read some of the earlier chapters, but I believe that a PB would need a fatal blow to the heart / head with an anti-vampire weapon to truly die?

    Perhaps her spirit was in eternal slumber within the furnace? scratch The 'essence' of her has been described as being strong by both Yuuki and Kaname when they came within proximity of the HA.

    If this were the case, could she be awakened from her slumber in the same way that Kaname was? Is it possible for her to actually return (not just in metal)?

    (I'll admit that perhaps that's a little too far-fetched a theory Razz But anything can happen...Hino is quite unpredictable, as we all saw in Chapter 84 Smile I'm just excited about seeing how Kaname will react to seeing the HW's metal come alive bounce )

    I don't think that it's exactly possible for a Pureblood to resurrect...But really good theory ^^
    It'd be cool if her "Spirit" could rise from the metal and communicate with the hunters Very Happy

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by nina on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:45 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:Nina... my apologies to you, but I can't see either of the pages from mangareader.net's site.

    sFun_banghead2


    Really KuranPrince? O.O

    Okay I edited my previous post adding the same pages from another source …I hope you can see them now but let me know if you can't. Very Happy





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by KuranPrince on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:48 pm

    Thanks for adding the alternate links, Nina. I truly appreciate it. I'm looking forward to more of the spirit of the hooded woman as well as the battle between Sara (if she's still alive) and the Kurans (Kaname & Yuuki).

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by juliet on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 pm

    For all the above reasons personally I would find such a development; viz HW coming back to life, as inconsistency spoiling my trust to what we know as facts in the story, but this is only my opinion.

    Indeed...I agree..

    the "awakening" of the mother metal is already supernatural enough, if you consider that even her spirit was considered finished all of these time.

    Yet, we have to wonder what kind of effect shall her awakening make to the ideas or the organization of the hunters...

    or Sara's blood that could feed the mother metal - remember Bloody Rose that took blood from Zero like a vampire, I mean Sara's blood with all the pureblood that it contains could strengthen the mother metal of the hunters and then perhaps her act can show that her ancestor spirit (kind of) went against hunter's will to protect Sara and shield her in the HA organization.

    From another point of view, if the hunters had done their job in the first place (back in the chapters were Zero was after Sara but eventually they let her go and took Aido as a captive), perhaps all of these could have been prevented (for Sara i mean)...

    Therefore, even though that's a theory, her awakening could help in the "awakening" also of the hunters, considering the real nature of their work "to kill purebloods that change people", m..it would be good if Hino made a point there instead of dropping it there...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by norngpinky on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 pm

    I can't wait until the English scanlation comes out!

    Gosh, this chapter seems good. It seems to be bring different characters into it. It's kind of sad too that it seems like things appear to come to a conclusion...or at least the pieces are coming together ;(

    I love Kaname's comment about the butterflies being so Yuuki-ish. It kinda gives off nostalgic feelings to me.


    Oooo, so can't wait to see what happens to Sara and What The Heck..about the original metal. How will Kaname react to this? Will HW come back? ;o

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by lililovelilica on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:04 am

    Mayvbe i should do the Scanlation again,I've done this before to help the Vk fans if i have time i'll do this tonight and post it in my site!

    What do you think guys?
    I'm pretty sure i can do a good job now that i've learned how to do the cleanning and if Senbyafanatic allows me to pick his translation again...
    Here's the site wich i'll post the scanlation
    http://lilianeennes.weebly.com/
    It will be ready at day 3/4 of AUGUST NOW!

    (SORRY DOUBLE-POSTED!CAN THE ADMIN DELETE THE PREVIOUS POST PLEASE,I'VE GOT AN ERROR HERE ON MY PC SO IT SCREWED MY POST,SO IT GOT LIKE THAT,HAVE NO CHOICE TO ASK TO DELETE THE ONE THAT ONLY HAVE THE SMILE GIF)

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by nina on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:09 am

    Thanks lililovelilica for your effort to scanlate the new chapter! cheers

    I wonder though why we do not have any english scanlation so far ... maybe they are waiting for the Japanese text? scratch





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:48 pm

    nina wrote:Thanks lililovelilica for your effort to scanlate the new chapter! cheers

    I wonder though why we do not have any english scanlation so far ... maybe they are waiting for the Japanese text? scratch

    I assume that they are waiting for the full Japanese text of this chapter.

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 pm

    [quote="nina"]Thanks lililovelilica for your effort to scanlate the new chapter! cheers

    I wonder though why we do not have any english scanlation so far ... maybe they are waiting for the Japanese text? scratch [/quote

    I have a question...why are the first scans we get chinese? I thought Lala was a japanese magazine...?

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:22 pm

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:If you really didn't care then you wouldn't have made the original post to begin with. :/ Sorry if I offended by saying that ShikixRima was the only couple moment if that's what brought this on... but it's just my opinion. I really didn't see the yume hug as romantic, but more as a tense situation since Kaname was about to be killed, and If I were a yume I wouldn't be going "Aww they're so adorable!This chapter was so yume! x3" I'd be thinking " Noo Kaname don't die! Yay Yuuki protected him!" I actually was worried that Yuuki would get hurt in Kaname's place. o.O I'm sorry, but I still have to agree with SassyKnight. Yuuki protecting Kaname was of course a natural reaction, but that doesn't mean there wasn't love behind it... Yuuki does still love Kaname, so even if they were just in battle, if he's about to be killed by the enemy of course she'd protect him. I don't think Yuuki planned on killing him but like she said just to stop him. And yea, i'm not neutral, but I really did see THIS chapter as a neutral one pairing-wise...because it was pretty much focused on the action the whole chapter and the pairings aren't what VK is all about. :/ If you want to label it as a yume chapter be my guest, it's your opinion, but I label it as the epic all-out vampire fight chapter! Very Happy I know it's probably weird for to enjoy action in a shoujo manga but I do. ^^; VK needs more action and less sexual tension if you ask me...>.>

    Please don't confuse me being confused by your logic for me caring. If you feel that I'm offended by all means feel free to think so. It doesn't matter either way, we all entitled to our opinions after all. I'm not labeling the chapter as a Yume chapter just enjoying the Yume moments within the chapter and not jumping to any conclusions. For all I know, Kaname and Yuuki could start fighting again in the next chapter. Is it a crime for Yume fans to enjoy Yume moments? I don't think it is, since Zekis have the same right and are allowed to do the same. I'm sure some Zekis think this chapter had Zeki hints because they were both fighting Kaname or watever>.< but on to the point...

    I'm glad you at least admit you're not neutral. I never said this chapter is all Yume romance and ZOMG they're gonna make love on the battlefield its just you misinterpreting what I said here.

    How do you know I don't enjoy the action in VK that I'm all about the pairings? Action is what I want actually in the next chapter but more with Sara than with the main trio. I think Sara has the potential to be a bad ass villain, but sadly she didn't really get to do anything epic.

    So far all you did was draw conclusions and assume things, still not bother to explain my initial question. How is it that the Shiki&Rima moment was a "couple" moment and the Yume moment not a "couple" moment? o.O

    I highlighted below what in your post made me scratch my head in confusion. I can see I'm not gonna get an answer other than just you calling me Yume obsessed and evading the question. So, I won't hold my breath waiting for a reply.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I agree, the chapter wasn't about "couples" at all... People it's not all the story revolves around. o.O For me, I saw an epic all-out vampire fight... x3 ( a symbol the story is drawing to a close maybe, since Part 1 of VK ended with Cross Academy falling apart, and now the Hunter Assoc. is falling apart.) the only "couple" moment was Shiki&Rima. And it was very adorable might i say <3

    I was more focus on your contradiction more then anything else. Sorry you felt the need to explain to me if you were a Yume what you'd be worried about. I'm not worried about Kaname or anyone's death atm when and if it happens I'll worry about it then, k? *winks*



    Ok, sorry if I misinterpreted. I just thought you meant that both sassyknight and I were not allowed to say the chapter was a neutral one because there were so many obvious yume moments we were supposed to have noticed. And that kinda offended me. You automatically assumed we were denying it...when we didn't even see it.
    "Well, I think Zekis say things like this chapter wasn't Zeki or Yume because things did not turn out to their likings. Or things like Zero and Yuuki fighting together so romantic...Yume has no development and cannot match my awesome Zeki pairing just to grasp at straws or to not face the disappointment."
    I'm not the only one who's assuming things, you're basing off of your view of Zeki's and that's unfair. First of all I enjoyed the chapter just fine... Actually I loved it! ^^ Like I said, the chapter to me wasn't about romance...and no i do not think fighting is romantic o.O And no, I don't believe yume has had entirely no development... and I always say there's still 50/50 chance of Yuuki choosing Zero or Kaname, whichever way Hino ends her story I'm sure it'll be good, I'm just rooting for Zeki.
    Btw I tried to answer your question, sorry it wasn't good enough. :/ I'll repeat it - I really didn't see the yume hug as romantic, but more as a tense situation since Kaname was about to be killed. Does that answer why I didn't think it was a couple moment? And i didn't mean to contradict myself, I only meant the chapter didn't revolve around couples and there was only one couple "moment" that stood out to me, and that was with Shiki & Rima. Sorry to be confusing....>.<

    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:49 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Ok, sorry if I misinterpreted. I just thought you meant that both sassyknight and I were not allowed to say the chapter was a neutral one because there were so many obvious yume moments we were supposed to have noticed. And that kinda offended me. You automatically assumed we were denying it...when we didn't even see it.

    Well, sorry to offend you but if the truth hurts its not my fault. I said nowhere in my posts that you guys had to see the obvious or that you guys weren't allowed to have your opinions. I was only amazed that you were saying you didn't see no couple moments in this chapter and that you simply enjoyed the fighting scenes etc, etc, then in the next lines you're saying how you thought the Shiki moment was cute and were the only couple moment. Which is why I thought you were being bias, and I draw that conclusion based on what you said in your post. Whereas, you just came out and call me Yume obsessed just coz I said a few things about the Zeki fandom. Weren't you saying it's not about couples that all you enjoyed was the actions and fighting? o.O

    Here are the facts:

    Both Shima & Yume had a hug (Rima is hugging Shiki and Yuuki is hugging Kaname). All I wanted to know was what's the difference and what made one a couple moment and the other one not a couple moment?


    "Well, I think Zekis say things like this chapter wasn't Zeki or Yume because things did not turn out to their likings. Or things like Zero and Yuuki fighting together so romantic...Yume has no development and cannot match my awesome Zeki pairing just to grasp at straws or to not face the disappointment."
    I'm not the only one who's assuming things, you're basing off of your view of Zeki's and that's unfair.


    Eh? Unfair about what? I told you I was speaking in general, sorry if you felt it was towards you. But being an ex Zeki shipper myself I know what the Zeki fandom is like, so, I'm speaking from what I know and how some of the fans act. Sorry if you think it's about you, again it was a general statement.

    And i didn't mean to contradict myself, I only meant the chapter didn't revolve around couples and there was only one couple "moment" that stood out to me, and that was with Shiki & Rima. Sorry to be confusing....>.<
    It's ok, all you had to say was I liked the Shima moments coz Yume's not my cup of tea. Oh and before you say I'm assuming things I draw those conclusion from your own words:


    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I loved this chapter for all the long-awaited action...sorry for disappointing you? :/ I know you guys find it kinky or whatever but I personally did not find the fighting scene between Yuuki & Kaname sexy or anything like that... maybe it's just because I'm a zeki, but I didn't see any romance there.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Whoa whoa, calm down, I'm not allowed to be neutral now? I simply enjoyed this chapter for what is was for once because a lot happened and I wasn't even considering Zeki vs Yume. >.< You wanted a pairing war reaction? I'm sorry, what am I supposed to say " Dear god there was a "yume moment"!! What will I ever do???" I do not deny that if I were a yume, yes I would think the Yuuki & Kaname hugging moment was cute... But of course she would protect Kaname, like you said, she loves him, this I did not deny.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Yuuki does still love Kaname, so even if they were just in battle, if he's about to be killed by the enemy of course she'd protect him. I don't think Yuuki planned on killing him but like she said just to stop him. And yea, i'm not neutral, but I really did see THIS chapter as a neutral one pairing-wise...because it was pretty much focused on the action the whole chapter and the pairings aren't what VK is all about. :/


    So yeah, you can see the many contradictions there. I don't think anyone here would try to change your opinion. You seem to think I want you to change your opinion or something but it's not true, I respect others opinion. I just hate when people keep contradicting themselves and sorry your post stand out to me.



    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:06 am

    ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Ok, sorry if I misinterpreted. I just thought you meant that both sassyknight and I were not allowed to say the chapter was a neutral one because there were so many obvious yume moments we were supposed to have noticed. And that kinda offended me. You automatically assumed we were denying it...when we didn't even see it.

    Well, sorry to offend you but if the truth hurts its not my fault. I said nowhere in my posts that you guys had to see the obvious or that you guys weren't allowed to have your opinions. I was only amazed that you were saying you didn't see no couple moments in this chapter and that you simply enjoyed the fighting scenes etc, etc, then in the next lines you're saying how you thought the Shiki moment was cute and were the only couple moment. Which is why I thought you were being bias, and I draw that conclusion based on what you said in your post. Whereas, you just came out and call me Yume obsessed just coz I said a few things about the Zeki fandom. Weren't you saying it's not about couples that all you enjoyed was the actions and fighting? o.O

    Here are the facts:

    Both Shima & Yume had a hug (Rima is hugging Shiki and Yuuki is hugging Kaname). All I wanted to know was what's the difference and what made one a couple moment and the other one not a couple moment?


    "Well, I think Zekis say things like this chapter wasn't Zeki or Yume because things did not turn out to their likings. Or things like Zero and Yuuki fighting together so romantic...Yume has no development and cannot match my awesome Zeki pairing just to grasp at straws or to not face the disappointment."
    I'm not the only one who's assuming things, you're basing off of your view of Zeki's and that's unfair.


    Eh? Unfair about what? I told you I was speaking in general, sorry if you felt it was towards you. But being an ex Zeki shipper myself I know what the Zeki fandom is like, so, I'm speaking from what I know and how some of the fans act. Sorry if you think it's about you, again it was a general statement.

    And i didn't mean to contradict myself, I only meant the chapter didn't revolve around couples and there was only one couple "moment" that stood out to me, and that was with Shiki & Rima. Sorry to be confusing....>.<
    It's ok, all you had to say was I liked the Shima moments coz Yume's not my cup of tea. Oh and before you say I'm assuming things I draw those conclusion from your own words:


    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I loved this chapter for all the long-awaited action...sorry for disappointing you? :/ I know you guys find it kinky or whatever but I personally did not find the fighting scene between Yuuki & Kaname sexy or anything like that... maybe it's just because I'm a zeki, but I didn't see any romance there.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Whoa whoa, calm down, I'm not allowed to be neutral now? I simply enjoyed this chapter for what is was for once because a lot happened and I wasn't even considering Zeki vs Yume. >.< You wanted a pairing war reaction? I'm sorry, what am I supposed to say " Dear god there was a "yume moment"!! What will I ever do???" I do not deny that if I were a yume, yes I would think the Yuuki & Kaname hugging moment was cute... But of course she would protect Kaname, like you said, she loves him, this I did not deny.

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Yuuki does still love Kaname, so even if they were just in battle, if he's about to be killed by the enemy of course she'd protect him. I don't think Yuuki planned on killing him but like she said just to stop him. And yea, i'm not neutral, but I really did see THIS chapter as a neutral one pairing-wise...because it was pretty much focused on the action the whole chapter and the pairings aren't what VK is all about. :/


    So yeah, you can see the many contradictions there. I don't think anyone here would try to change your opinion. You seem to think I want you to change your opinion or something but it's not true, I respect others opinion. I just hate when people keep contradicting themselves and sorry your post stand out to me.



    shoujo is a very biased fan Very Happy

    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Location : Only the opened minded could imagen it
    Humor : Always :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Youweremysafeplace* on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:12 am

    I would be happy to see HW spirit to come back alive, and all that. But I would be more pleased to see Kaname's feeling towards it.. because she is his first love. The first person he truly cared about.And even went into eternal sleep because of her death. I completely support the HW and Kaname's couple. I think it is very tragic but sweet.
    I dont think yuki would do anything out of jealousy.. I think she would be more in shock to do anything..
    And I also more think of Kaname just walking up to HW with out thinking of anything like he would even walk on fire to be near her and asking if it was really her and fall to his knees knowing he has saw her again after sooo long.
    ( sorry fangirl moment almost.. )

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:29 pm