Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    The Final Countdown

    Share

    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2011-11-19
    Location : In The Darkness
    Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning Zone

    The Final Countdown

    Post by zerofan500 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    We Must Countdown Till 0 The One Who Post 0 First at the End Wins The Game

    I Will Start Off

    999

    Now You Must Countdown From 999 To 0

    GoodLuck And May The Best Winner Win cheers

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by juliet on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm

    Anka i am glad that you understand, if i do not see the raws soon enough I shall be screaming...I have a feeling that they have forgotten about it or something...

    nobody has uploaded them in baidu?
    the way Hino goes chapter after chapter there will be no readers left!!

    I protest!! LOL

    oops forgot the countdown rofl : 490!! 460


    Last edited by juliet on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by aya-chan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:11 pm

    juliet wrote:

    I protest!! LOL

    I join your protest



    459

    anka
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by anka on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

    458.that is a very good idea Twisted Evil i mean the teasers were supposed to be out so far!!! bounce what's happening? confused

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by juliet on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 pm

    457! not only Hino but also her fans took a break!! (hopefully not forever - even though i would not blame them sFun_transform






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Zekiforever999
    Human

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2012-06-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Zekiforever999 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:58 pm

    Does anyone know who scans the chapter? Or where the heck it is for that matter?

    456! Smile

    chidcho
    Human

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2013-01-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by chidcho on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 am

    455! waiting ch89

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:44 pm

    heya chidcho!!! sLo_BigBearHug welcome to the forum!

    eh soon now!!! now that the prevs are out, there is not much more to wait!!!

    454!

    LANA_DEL_REY
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2013-01-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by LANA_DEL_REY on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 pm

    KANAME/YUKI seem to be having a HOT section in chapter 89 - check out the chapter 89 spoilers to know what i'm going on about....
    453

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 pm

    hehe, i know! it's totally awesome this chapter is going to be sooo wicked!

    452

    LANA_DEL_REY
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2013-01-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by LANA_DEL_REY on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 pm

    Saphira_Kuran wrote:hehe, i know! it's totally awesome this chapter is going to be sooo wicked!

    452
    i'm jumping up and down as we speak (not literary, but in spirit)i can't believe Hino-sama whould actually draw that - not that i'm complaining.
    but how do the zuki's feel? i haven't heard a zuki opinion on this spoiler yet, which is strange because they ALWAYS have something to say about ANY yume section of the manga.
    nothing personal ZUKI's (-_-) just saying.....
    p.s yumes do it to so dont't take what i say to personally, OK?
    451
    love LANA_DEL_REY

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by mariangie on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:06 am

    Yume , Yume , Yume! drawling

    450

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:27 pm

    haha, totally mariangie!!! @ LANA_DEL_REY, actually i've not seen anything either, which IS surprising. i know they are trashing it all because of what happened, but really, i don't mind that it's not all over here. people should respect other shippers! can't believe how some people (no names and for both ships) can be such extremists scratch . this is a fictional story guys, just saying Very Happy there's gonna be stuff that are not your style or anthing. that's the author's business.

    Yume forever!!! drawling

    449

    lalaland
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by lalaland on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 pm

    Saphira_Kuran wrote:haha, totally mariangie!!! @ LANA_DEL_REY, actually i've not seen anything either, which IS surprising. i know they are trashing it all because of what happened, but really, i don't mind that it's not all over here. people should respect other shippers! can't believe how some people (no names and for both ships) can be such extremists scratch . this is a fictional story guys, just saying Very Happy there's gonna be stuff that are not your style or anthing. that's the author's business.

    Yume forever!!! drawling

    449
    damn skippy,
    couldn't have put it any better myself!
    there IS a zuki ship - site that HAS AND STILL IS trashing V.K MATSURI HINO, YUKI, KANAME, AND YUMES

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:18 pm

    lalaland wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:haha, totally mariangie!!! @ LANA_DEL_REY, actually i've not seen anything either, which IS surprising. i know they are trashing it all because of what happened, but really, i don't mind that it's not all over here. people should respect other shippers! can't believe how some people (no names and for both ships) can be such extremists scratch . this is a fictional story guys, just saying Very Happy there's gonna be stuff that are not your style or anthing. that's the author's business.

    Yume forever!!! drawling

    449
    damn skippy,
    couldn't have put it any better myself!
    there IS a zuki ship - site that HAS AND STILL IS trashing V.K MATSURI HINO, YUKI, KANAME, AND YUMES

    rofl glad other people think the same! cheers
    wow, that's just so sad affraid they should not bash everything like that. they are taking this all too seriously. it's not right at all. even if zeki would happen by some odd chance, i would be disapointed, but i wouldn't get into a rage. and i wouldn't bash the author. just because they ending didn't suit me, doesn't means she becomes suddenly evil or something LOL.

    447

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by mariangie on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm

    Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    lalaland wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:haha, totally mariangie!!! @ LANA_DEL_REY, actually i've not seen anything either, which IS surprising. i know they are trashing it all because of what happened, but really, i don't mind that it's not all over here. people should respect other shippers! can't believe how some people (no names and for both ships) can be such extremists scratch . this is a fictional story guys, just saying Very Happy there's gonna be stuff that are not your style or anthing. that's the author's business.

    Yume forever!!! drawling

    449
    damn skippy,
    couldn't have put it any better myself!
    there IS a zuki ship - site that HAS AND STILL IS trashing V.K MATSURI HINO, YUKI, KANAME, AND YUMES

    rofl glad other people think the same! cheers
    wow, that's just so sad affraid they should not bash everything like that. they are taking this all too seriously. it's not right at all. even if zeki would happen by some odd chance, i would be disapointed, but i wouldn't get into a rage. and i wouldn't bash the author. just because they ending didn't suit me, doesn't means she becomes suddenly evil or something LOL.

    447

    A Zuki ship ?????????????? geek Or it's a suucks ship ???????????? scratch I don't know the place ! affraid

    446

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 pm

    mariangie wrote:
    A Zuki ship ?????????????? geek Or it's a suucks ship ???????????? scratch I don't know the place ! affraid

    446

    hahaha Razz actually me either. i know a few zeki forums, but they are amazingly quiet Shocked
    lalaland, could you share the link? i must confess i'm starting to have a morbid interest in this rofl

    445

    28blablainiayu
    Human

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2013-02-16
    Location : Sunny all the time
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by 28blablainiayu on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:15 am

    well lets bring it down by one
    444 (wow)
    btw yume forever Very Happy

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:47 pm

    hi, 28blablainiayu! cheers

    oh yea yume forever!!!! sFun_hailbig

    443

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by lililovelilica on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:01 pm

    Hi Saphira_Kuran
    Yume IS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER...

    442

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:41 pm

    hi lililovelilica sLo_BigBearHug

    lmao, amen to that!!! yume always and forever....i just love those two, they are perfect for each other wub

    441

    stilldollgaze
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-06-04
    Location : in a moonlit forest close by
    Humor : (* o*) the funny stuff
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by stilldollgaze on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:59 pm

    440 !!!!!hey does anyone know why katio is mad at zero for memory loss and why he wants zero to prove he is wrong?

    anka
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by anka on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 pm

    439!kaito is mad because he relised that zero loved yuki very much and as a friend i think he wants zero to be happy so he tries to convince him to fight for his memories.tell me if i helped you!

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 pm

    plus, kaito never liked the fact that yuuki removed zero's memories anyway. and, well you gotta agree. it's not like zero gave permission or anything.
    but, still, since zero can't really have yuuki, how can it be of use to him truly? it only causes him pain.

    438

    stilldollgaze
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-06-04
    Location : in a moonlit forest close by
    Humor : (* o*) the funny stuff
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by stilldollgaze on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:46 am

    437!!!!!!!!! and yea that does help a lot. Thanks.

    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

    yay! preview is out! now all we got to do is twiddle our thumbs for oh, 2 1/2 weeks?

    haha, this is always the hard part huh? cryyyyyyy

    nice to have a prev of zero though. there has been a lot of yuuki lately.


    436

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by lililovelilica on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:42 am

    435
    Now i have to wait a whole month for the next chapter??

    I'm gonna die if i can't see Kaname alive!

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Final Countdown

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:32 pm