Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
Dragonsrose15
SassyKnight
Darkfox
kialovejapan
arinicole1027
Shoujo-Zo18
rayatta
Saphira_K
darkwolf123
Katherine
ButterflyWingsx
KuranPrince
mariangie
aya-chan
juliet
Kara
nina
21 posters

Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation

Post by nina Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The english scanlation of the chapter is up!

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84.html
    OR
    http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c084/1.html

Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation

Post by Saphira_K Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Darkfox wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:Oops sorry grl the number 10 means the number 10 of Lala Magazine....!!! ^^' sorry sorry sorry! A friend of mine told me the real meaning! Ah ah The next exit is the same 24 August with 40 pages! Yuppie!!!
    Don't scare us like that. Glad to know that we don't have to wait till October.

I've just finished playing catch up with the manga, and I must say this was a great chapter. Seems like the Hooded Woman might still be alive in some form. The way that Sara was attacked makes me believe that the Hooded Woman knows what's going on around her. Seems almost like she pass judgement on Sara and found her guilty.

rofl i freaked too when i read that lol!

i was thinking along the same lines! Very Happy i liked it! if really though the furnace would use sara to enhance itself, i don't think it will be turning evil. the ancestor had good intentions....who knows? personally i can't wait for chapter 85 Razz
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation

Post by juliet Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:48 pm

It could also be Kaname's powers that provoked that, but its another option/route that the script could take in order for Hino to sum it up and not expand the script also to HW's direction...which would create far more chaotic results i guess.

about this chapter, i am wondering if it can answer why kaname led the battle there despite the fact that he had Sara on a plate at the academy and with no other eyes than Takuma around him.

So it seems that he wanted to push her there so that the mother metal can feed from her powers? i wonder if with this move, Kaname intends to empower the anti-vampire weapons and as a sequence the killing insticts that vampire hunters used to have against the purebloods?

I really hate the part where Hino left us because from that point Hino can lead the script to thousands directions and we are left here with the questions.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:05 am

juliet wrote:It could also be Kaname's powers that provoked that, but its another option/route that the script could take in order for Hino to sum it up and not expand the script also to HW's direction...which would create far more chaotic results i guess.

about this chapter, i am wondering if it can answer why kaname led the battle there despite the fact that he had Sara on a plate at the academy and with no other eyes than Takuma around him.

So it seems that he wanted to push her there so that the mother metal can feed from her powers? i wonder if with this move, Kaname intends to empower the anti-vampire weapons and as a sequence the killing insticts that vampire hunters used to have against the purebloods?

I really hate the part where Hino left us because from that point Hino can lead the script to thousands directions and we are left here with the questions.

If the metal/spirit of the ancesstress can really absorb Sara's powers... I think it would be even more interesting if she could possess Sara's body and live again. O.O I mean, it's crazy to even think the metal can move on it's own... so if it can do that, then the spirit of the Ancesstress is definitely still there and it just shows how powerful she is.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:55 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    juliet wrote:It could also be Kaname's powers that provoked that, but its another option/route that the script could take in order for Hino to sum it up and not expand the script also to HW's direction...which would create far more chaotic results i guess.

If the metal/spirit of the ancesstress can really absorb Sara's powers... I think it would be even more interesting if she could possess Sara's body and live again. O.O I mean, it's crazy to even think the metal can move on it's own... so if it can do that, then the spirit of the Ancesstress is definitely still there and it just shows how powerful she is.

So your saying that it's possible for the Hooded Woman to possess Sara? Instead of piercing her heart the metal is liable to "suck" all of Sara's power? That'd be really interesting to see. Very Happy
    Dragonsrose15
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

Post by Dragonsrose15 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:10 am

This was an interesting chapter. If Sara dies by next chapter, I wonder how they're going to work with that in the story. There's also the possibility of Sara surviving, but there's definitely a battle coming soon. Overall, I was very interested in this chapter, it opened up quite a few possibilities for the upcoming chapter. I'm glad to see that Yuuki did stand her ground with Kaname and kept up with working with Zero. It was interesting to see all of them interacting again.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:05 am

Dragonsrose15 wrote:This was an interesting chapter. If Sara dies by next chapter, I wonder how they're going to work with that in the story. There's also the possibility of Sara surviving, but there's definitely a battle coming soon. Overall, I was very interested in this chapter, it opened up quite a few possibilities for the upcoming chapter. I'm glad to see that Yuuki did stand her ground with Kaname and kept up with working with Zero. It was interesting to see all of them interacting again.
    It's more likely to Sara being killed by the metal than Kaname...
    But the story's getting Boring...i want some material for the script to get more like a triangle love again...more like:
    Kaname:Give Yuuki back to me!Yuuki,come here!You're mine!

Zero:Don't go Yuuki!

Yuuki:Where should i go?

Answer:Kaname! cheers
    hohoooooooo
    i would love that kind of ending!
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:43 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    Dragonsrose15 wrote:This was an interesting chapter. If Sara dies by next chapter, I wonder how they're going to work with that in the story. There's also the possibility of Sara surviving, but there's definitely a battle coming soon. Overall, I was very interested in this chapter, it opened up quite a few possibilities for the upcoming chapter. I'm glad to see that Yuuki did stand her ground with Kaname and kept up with working with Zero. It was interesting to see all of them interacting again.
    It's more likely to Sara being killed by the metal than Kaname...
    But the story's getting Boring...i want some material for the script to get more like a triangle love again...more like:
    Kaname:Give Yuuki back to me!Yuuki,come here!You're mine!

Zero:Don't go Yuuki!

Yuuki:Where should i go?

Answer:Kaname! cheers
    hohoooooooo
    i would love that kind of ending!
    no i don't want that kind of ending,again a girl in miserability of who she choose.so so common.i wanna see something epic.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 am

The translations' war has begun again !!!

This is a thing I'm being telling from a long time . Chapter 84 has confirmed is : The only way to Zeki to happen is if Kaname dies .

This is one of that things with a wrong translation in the English non - official online version .

The English version says :

Yuuki : " Don't get bound by Sara - san's blood ! "

Sara ( pointing in front of her ) : " If you kill that man you would fulfill what you want . Kill him , killing doll . "

But what I found in the Spanish version from Menos Free time :

Yuuki : " No dejes que la sangre de Sara te domine ! "

Sara : " Tan pronto como mates a ese hombre , aquello que quieres estara justo frente a ti . Matalo , mi muneca asesina ."

Translation

Yuuki : " Don't let Sara's blood control you ! "

Sara (pointing in front of her ) : " As soon as you kill that man , what you want will be just in front of you . Kill him , my assasin doll . "

I did ask a friend who knows Chinese and Japanese . What I got about the sentence Sara said was :

Sara ( pointing in front of her ) : 「その男を殺せば、手に入るものが目の前にあるわ」 = "If you kill that man, what you will obtain will be right in front of you.."...

Tenihairu = 手に入る 手に入る(P); 手にはいる 【てにはいる】 (exp,v5r) to obtain; to come into possession of; to get hold of; to get one's hands on; (P); ED

手に入るもの = the thing you will obtain, the thing come into possession of you; the thing you get hold of; the thing you get your hands on...

目の前にあるわ = right in front of you or right in front of your eyes...

The Spanish version and my friend's version ( from the original Japanese ) are very similar .

So what Sara is implying is : the only way for Zero to get Yuuki for himself is if Kaname dies .

This is because Sara's purpose in that scene was to make Zero angry enough to kill Kaname for her .The main 2 feelings Sara used for this were :

1- Appealing to Zero's desire of revenge for his family / himself .
    2- Zero's lust /desire / romantic love feelings for Yuuki .

Interesting enough , the reason for Zero to disagree with Sara about killing Kaname was because he noticed if he killed Kaname ; Yuuki would never forgive him . For Zero , killing Kaname in front of Yuuki was the quickiest way to lose her . This was exactly the same mirror image scene when Kaname decided not to kill Zero during chapter 46. As Kaname knew Yuuki would not forgive him if he did something as rash as that .

As a lot of people said here : Zeki has a fighting change yet . But the only way for Zeki to happen is if Kaname dies . The problem here is as Yuuki continues to show feelings about Kaname that readers could see as romantic feelings for Kaname .

What would happen to Yuuki if Kaname dies ? For Yuuki to go on , she has to :

1- Yuuki has to frozen her heart to no more feelings .
    Yuuki has to give all her feelings just to forget Kaname . To avoid the guilt of Kaname dying . This would implies if she chosen Zero in that circunstances , Zero would get Yuuki . But a Ice Queen Yuuki . Not exactly the best final for any romantic story .

2- Kaname's death saved the world .
    This is the one most Zekis I supposed want to see . The problem here is ; Kaname's death could become so significant and important to the plot that any Zeki happy ending could become a secondary event . A very risky move to perform .

3-Zeki by default .
    Kaname dies . Yuuki needs comfort for her guilt and sad feelings . Zero step in . Give Yuuki his shoulder to cry on . Yuuki decides it best for her to chose Zero than to be alone . Zeki ending .

4- Yuuki dies .
    Yuuki lost her will to live . Decides its best for her to sacrifice her life to save humanity / Zero / the world / whatever ( most probable Zero in this scenario ) . Very tragic ending . A no Zeki nor Yume ending .

5-Yuuki discovered her love for Kaname was a lie . That the one always was Zero .
    The option of Yuuki discovering her feelings for Kaname in the past 84 chapters had changed so dramatically . With now Zero becoming her main love interest ; has a low probability of happening . Because for realistically the readers believe Yuuki discovered all her past feelings for Kaname had being only an illusion and inflatuation is difficult to explain this late in the story . Because Yuuki continues to insist in calling Kaname : " My Kaname . " .

To say in chapter 84 that she knew Kaname better than she wants to admit to herself :

The English version ( another example of mistranslation ) :

Yuuki : " You won't pose a thread at all like this . He won't die unless you use this blade to pierce his heart . "

Notice the use of " He" in the second sentence . The one talking here is Yuuki about Kaname being a menace or not to her . Why she has to talk of herself as " he " .

From the Spanish version :

Yuuki : " El no es una amenaza para mi ! No voy a morir instantaneamente a menos que me apunale el corazon con esa espada ! "

My English translation :

Yuuki : " He is not a menace to me ! I'm not going to die in an instant unless he pierce my heart with this sword ! "

Yuuki knew Kaname is uncapable of killing her . No matter how many lies Kaname said he wanted Yuuki out of his life . The way Kaname sees her . The way he touches her . The way he ended saying sweet things to her that are out of context in a battle scenario ( the buterflies comment ) . Yuuki could be dense . But so dense that she has no idea Kaname loves her is not true .

For Yuuki protecting Kaname with her own body from Sara's attack . Of course I can say Yuuki would protect anybody . Even a fly if she considered it worthy of protection . Yuuki is like that . But Yuuki's eyes in the last 2 pages are the ones from a person who did care a lot for the person she is protecting . So this is proof Yuuki has not lost her feelings for Kaname as far the story has shown up to chapter 84 .
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 am

mariangie wrote:The translations' war has begun again !!!

This is a thing I'm being telling from a long time . Chapter 84 has confirmed is : The only way to Zeki to happen is if Kaname dies .

This is one of that things with a wrong translation in the English non - official online version .

The English version says :

Yuuki : " Don't get bound by Sara - san's blood ! "

Sara ( pointing in front of her ) : " If you kill that man you would fulfill what you want . Kill him , killing doll . "

But what I found in the Spanish version from Menos Free time :

Yuuki : " No dejes que la sangre de Sara te domine ! "

Sara : " Tan pronto como mates a ese hombre , aquello que quieres estara justo frente a ti . Matalo , mi muneca asesina ."

Translation

Yuuki : " Don't let Sara's blood control you ! "

Sara (pointing in front of her ) : " As soon as you kill that man , what you want will be just in front of you . Kill him , my assasin doll . "

I did ask a friend who knows Chinese and Japanese . What I got about the sentence Sara said was :

Sara ( pointing in front of her ) : 「その男を殺せば、手に入るものが目の前にあるわ」 = "If you kill that man, what you will obtain will be right in front of you.."...

Tenihairu = 手に入る 手に入る(P); 手にはいる 【てにはいる】 (exp,v5r) to obtain; to come into possession of; to get hold of; to get one's hands on; (P); ED

手に入るもの = the thing you will obtain, the thing come into possession of you; the thing you get hold of; the thing you get your hands on...

目の前にあるわ = right in front of you or right in front of your eyes...

The Spanish version and my friend's version ( from the original Japanese ) are very similar .

So what Sara is implying is : the only way for Zero to get Yuuki for himself is if Kaname dies .

This is because Sara's purpose in that scene was to make Zero angry enough to kill Kaname for her .The main 2 feelings Sara used for this were :

1- Appealing to Zero's desire of revenge for his family / himself .
    2- Zero's lust /desire / romantic love feelings for Yuuki .

Interesting enough , the reason for Zero to disagree with Sara about killing Kaname was because he noticed if he killed Kaname ; Yuuki would never forgive him . For Zero , killing Kaname in front of Yuuki was the quickiest way to lose her . This was exactly the same mirror image scene when Kaname decided not to kill Zero during chapter 46. As Kaname knew Yuuki would not forgive him if he did something as rash as that .

As a lot of people said here : Zeki has a fighting change yet . But the only way for Zeki to happen is if Kaname dies . The problem here is as Yuuki continues to show feelings about Kaname that readers could see as romantic feelings for Kaname .

What would happen to Yuuki if Kaname dies ? For Yuuki to go on , she has to :

1- Yuuki has to frozen her heart to no more feelings .
    Yuuki has to give all her feelings just to forget Kaname . To avoid the guilt of Kaname dying . This would implies if she chosen Zero in that circunstances , Zero would get Yuuki . But a Ice Queen Yuuki . Not exactly the best final for any romantic story .

2- Kaname's death saved the world .
    This is the one most Zekis I supposed want to see . The problem here is ; Kaname's death could become so significant and important to the plot that any Zeki happy ending could become a secondary event . A very risky move to perform .

3-Zeki by default .
    Kaname dies . Yuuki needs comfort for her guilt and sad feelings . Zero step in . Give Yuuki his shoulder to cry on . Yuuki decides it best for her to chose Zero than to be alone . Zeki ending .

4- Yuuki dies .
    Yuuki lost her will to live . Decides its best for her to sacrifice her life to save humanity / Zero / the world / whatever ( most probable Zero in this scenario ) . Very tragic ending . A no Zeki nor Yume ending .

5-Yuuki discovered her love for Kaname was a lie . That the one always was Zero .
    The option of Yuuki discovering her feelings for Kaname in the past 84 chapters had changed so dramatically . With now Zero becoming her main love interest ; has a low probability of happening . Because for realistically the readers believe Yuuki discovered all her past feelings for Kaname had being only an illusion and inflatuation is difficult to explain this late in the story . Because Yuuki continues to insist in calling Kaname : " My Kaname . " .

To say in chapter 84 that she knew Kaname better than she wants to admit to herself :

The English version ( another example of mistranslation ) :

Yuuki : " You won't pose a thread at all like this . He won't die unless you use this blade to pierce his heart . "

Notice the use of " He" in the second sentence . The one talking here is Yuuki about Kaname being a menace or not to her . Why she has to talk of herself as " he " .

From the Spanish version :

Yuuki : " El no es una amenaza para mi ! No voy a morir instantaneamente a menos que me apunale el corazon con esa espada ! "

My English translation :

Yuuki : " He is not a menace to me ! I'm not going to die in an instant unless he pierce my heart with this sword ! "

Yuuki knew Kaname is uncapable of killing her . No matter how many lies Kaname said he wanted Yuuki out of his life . The way Kaname sees her . The way he touches her . The way he ended saying sweet things to her that are out of context in a battle scenario ( the buterflies comment ) . Yuuki could be dense . But so dense that she has no idea Kaname loves her is not true .

For Yuuki protecting Kaname with her own body from Sara's attack . Of course I can say Yuuki would protect anybody . Even a fly if she considered it worthy of protection . Yuuki is like that . But Yuuki's eyes in the last 2 pages are the ones from a person who did care a lot for the person she is protecting . So this is proof Yuuki has not lost her feelings for Kaname as far the story has shown up to chapter 84 .

dear translations can be confusing,i think a japanese person or japanese translation can tell us the right quote because after all hino is a japanese and she writes in her native language.i agree that for zeki to happen kaname has to die but can really kaname's death lead to zeki ending?i don't think so.juuri and haruka were so in love with each other that they decidec not to live without each other.yume in the childhood wanted to become like their parents.even if the story becomes that tragic that yuuki has to kill kaname she will never forgive herself for killing the most beloved person in the world,after all kaname did everything in his entire life to protect yuuki.yuuki can't neglect that fact.zero lusts yuuki,kaname loves yuuki.that is the manga's plot.get over it.

i guess 2nd arc is the mirror arc of first arc scratch and in previous arc yume ended up together when kaname saved yuuki,i guess in this arc yuuki will save kaname Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 812189494 .zero is a third wheel in this story who barely serves anything.in first arc i saw some use of him Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 3892208978 but in second arc he barely served anything.he was just there with yuuki doing nothing.kaname is there always doing something rofl
    even if its just thinking.till now every chapter has shown that yuuki can't let go of kaname.she forgave him for her real brother's death,shizuka and council's death,she barely cared for zero's tragedy as she stated she wants her man back instead of saying you did so much to zero,i hate you.if this does not show that she loves him i don't understand what love is. Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 1331846141
    and on sara's part well hood chan bitchslapped her for hurting her beloved kaname. sFun_cheerleader2

and on second note the story is not just love triangle,its about co-existence.love triangle is a second thing that goes parallel with the main plot. almost..

by the way this picture is from lala's 36th anniversary or something and a msg from hino that means this arc is turning again as first arc. Shocked
    [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m806n57Icw1rom4iso1_1280.png [\img]
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Reading some of the posts lately I really wonder why some fans think that the spirit of the HW or the anti-vampire weapons are kinda alive, is something new Shocked

We know ages ago that the anti-vampire weapons have “will” and respond to different wielders and different circumstances.

-We saw how the Bloody-Rose responded to Kaname’s words and retreated even from the 1st arc >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-46-page-6.html

The BR recognized his voice and the taste of his blood as well, hence the weapon is “alive”.

-The same happened in the previous chapter … the veins retreated against the wish of its controller and owner i.e. Zero.

-Also as Kaname said to Yuuki in chapter 81 with the title > “The crowd that has HER weapons” >>

You are wielding the weapon but you still have that question in your mind right?
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-81-page-19.html

I’m interpreting this phrase as that the wielders of anti-vampire weapons feeling that aren’t “dead objects” but there is some sort of communication between them…

-We saw how Artemis took its full form as scythe when Yuuki held it as PB and Zero ordering the BR as well…

-Furthermore we saw Kaname talking to the Scythe the moment of its creation >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-14.html

(from volume 14)
    I know… You cannot wait to fight, can you?… and if you notice the Scythe slightly hurts Kaname …

Kaname is talking to HW’s spirit which is now inside the scythe and “pushes” him to fight or if you like transmits her “will/urge” to Kaname.

Another indication which is more clear in the official translation from volume 14 again (the scene is this one http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-22.html )>>

Kaname: I can barely feel HER emotions IN IT anymore … these weapons are consumed with the desire to kill vampires…

In short what I want to say is that the fact that HW’s soul/spirit ain’t dead isn’t something new that we found out in the last chapter cuz of the “explosion” of the mother-metal.

Her remaining and her spirit were “alive” millennia now … her soul and will were “transferred into the weapons” … as of what exactly triggered the mother-metal and stabbed Sara it remains to be seen.

A thought that crossed my mind is that maybe what triggered it was the gathering of many PBs INTO the HA?
    From Kaname’s words “…these weapons are consumed with the desire to kill vampires…”

And also a passage from Zero >

That progenitor woman gave her life so that our ancestors had weapons that would kill vampires. And to this day the blood coursing through us still whispers that we must never forgive the inhumanity of the vampires…

>> is been clear that the spirit/soul of the HW bears strongly the bloody instinct which is transferred into the weapons and into the hunters.

Thus I was thinking that the gathering of many PBs above the furnace with the mother metal or maybe solely Sara’s presence with evil intentions (we know that she turned humans and her intentions to rule that were the core of why the HW has sacrificed her life) “provoked” the will/spirit of the HW and crawled out. (???)

And something lastly … what if the last development with the mother metal indicates the extinguishing of the furnace?

I know that the weapons are feeding from the blood of their victims and so the same might apply to the mother metal as well however what made me think that is Cross’s words and agony for the maintenance of the fire >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84-page-16.html

It’s possible that we won’t be able to revive it if the fire extinguishes by any chance…

Could it be Cross’s fear a hint from Hino for the continuation?

And if so what that would mean for the hunters? I have the suspicion that the maintenance of the furnace it is not only essential for the creation of new weapons but also for the function of the existent ones… i.e. that all the anti-vampire weapons can kill vampires as long as the furnace burns.
    For me the role of the hunters has been deviated from its initial purpose of their creation and I can spot many hints here and there that can indicate this, thus and they should be re-formed.
    Maybe even the “will” of the HW has been deviated … but for this we should wait and see where it will lead her last interference…

I have a theory about all these but I’ll save it for later lol.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:43 pm

nina wrote:Reading some of the posts lately I really wonder why some fans think that the spirit of the HW or the anti-vampire weapons are kinda alive, is something new Shocked

We know ages ago that the anti-vampire weapons have “will” and respond to different wielders and different circumstances.

-We saw how the Bloody-Rose responded to Kaname’s words and retreated even from the 1st arc >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-46-page-6.html

The BR recognized his voice and the taste of his blood as well, hence the weapon is “alive”.

-The same happened in the previous chapter … the veins retreated against the wish of its controller and owner i.e. Zero.

-Also as Kaname said to Yuuki in chapter 81 with the title > “The crowd that has HER weapons” >>

You are wielding the weapon but you still have that question in your mind right?
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-81-page-19.html

I’m interpreting this phrase as that the wielders of anti-vampire weapons feeling that aren’t “dead objects” but there is some sort of communication between them…

-We saw how Artemis took its full form as scythe when Yuuki held it as PB and Zero ordering the BR as well…

-Furthermore we saw Kaname talking to the Scythe the moment of its creation >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-14.html

(from volume 14)
    I know… You cannot wait to fight, can you?… and if you notice the Scythe slightly hurts Kaname …

Kaname is talking to HW’s spirit which is now inside the scythe and “pushes” him to fight or if you like transmits her “will/urge” to Kaname.

Another indication which is more clear in the official translation from volume 14 again (the scene is this one http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-22.html )>>

Kaname: I can barely feel HER emotions IN IT anymore … these weapons are consumed with the desire to kill vampires…

In short what I want to say is that the fact that HW’s soul/spirit ain’t dead isn’t something new that we found out in the last chapter cuz of the “explosion” of the mother-metal.

Her remaining and her spirit were “alive” millennia now … her soul and will were “transferred into the weapons” … as of what exactly triggered the mother-metal and stabbed Sara it remains to be seen.

A thought that crossed my mind is that maybe what triggered it was the gathering of many PBs INTO the HA?
    From Kaname’s words “…these weapons are consumed with the desire to kill vampires…”

And also a passage from Zero >

That progenitor woman gave her life so that our ancestors had weapons that would kill vampires. And to this day the blood coursing through us still whispers that we must never forgive the inhumanity of the vampires…

>> is been clear that the spirit/soul of the HW bears strongly the bloody instinct which is transferred into the weapons and into the hunters.

Thus I was thinking that the gathering of many PBs above the furnace with the mother metal or maybe solely Sara’s presence with evil intentions (we know that she turned humans and her intentions to rule that were the core of why the HW has sacrificed her life) “provoked” the will/spirit of the HW and crawled out. (???)

And something lastly … what if the last development with the mother metal indicates the extinguishing of the furnace?

I know that the weapons are feeding from the blood of their victims and so the same might apply to the mother metal as well however what made me think that is Cross’s words and agony for the maintenance of the fire >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84-page-16.html

It’s possible that we won’t be able to revive it if the fire extinguishes by any chance…

And if so what that would mean for the hunters? I have the suspicion that the maintenance of the furnace it is not only essential for the creation of new weapons but also for the function of the existent ones… i.e. that all the anti-vampire weapons can kill vampires as long as the furnace burns.
    For me the role of the hunters has been deviated from its initial purpose of their creation and I can spot many hints here and there that can indicate this, thus and they should be re-formed.
    Maybe even the “will” of the HW has been deviated … but for this we should wait and see where it will lead her last interference…

I have a theory about all these but I’ll save it for later lol.
    whatever you said is pretty easy to understand,why to explain it? scratch
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 pm

I must've missed it when I read the chapter... But I just noticed that the title of the chapter was "Arrogant King and Conceited Queen" obviously meaning Kaname & Sara... So even Hino is finally coming out and saying that Kaname is arrogant. I love it. ^^ Even Yuuki said to Kaname " Purebloods shouldn't be arrogant" finally she had some sense knocked into her. :O But Yuuki it's gonna be hard to change him if you don't want him to be arrogant anymore.... good luck xD
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Personally, Shoujo-Zo18, Sara isn't the queen at all. Evidently, she wants to become queen. From what we've seen in this chapter, she was attempting to kill Kaname using an inferior rusty steel beam with a chunk of concrete.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:18 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

It’s fiction anything could happen there…but I do not think that personally I could take it...

And I do not know if Kaname could also take it; HW as Sara? What could be worst? Rido as Yuuki perhaps…

Yes anyway, the metal has its own spirit, will…as Nina also pointed out, demonstrating the pages from the manga….

Spoiler:

So yes the metals are alive in one sense, sensing and also transferring their need to kill to their owners but also responding to demands, so…let’s see what triggered the mother metal there.

nina wrote:

Perhaps was the gathering but then why the metal did not react initially, then its the HA; meaning its supposed to guest vampires, even pureblood's that's its aim, normally it should not be so unstable or the hunters in the past had never brought other purebloods in?

Another option would be Kaname’s powers to be calling for the outburst of the mother metal in order to put an end to the fight and to give to it Sara since I am under the impression that the awakening started happening when she started approaching the grounds of the fighting.

And another idea is that the mother metal awakening after hearing Yuuki’s speech;

http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/VampireKnight84/289412-17.html

after this page Yuuki is facing Kaname with the truth that HW did not want all purebloods dead and I am wondering if the reaction of the mother metal was happening simultaneously with her own words; I am not sure about the time, but it does seem like the time that Kaien notices it, Yuuki is indeed speaking about it above… even though logically Yuuki is speaking about it because that's when it's happening. So it's not that possible but i noticed that and i wanted to refer it.

nina wrote:

Thinking about it, perhaps it’s the other way around; Cross is indeed afraid of that, probably the same idea crosses from Kaname’s mind, and therefore Sara is offered to sustain the fire. Or Sara’s murder was destined to serve that purpose in the first place and so she was pushed away from the academy, in order to serve a higher purpose (who could imagine?) so the metal had to be shaken or awaken (if Kaname’s powers triggered it) so to reach for the offered meal…and it might appeared that way to the start to the hunters since they did not know what was going to happen...and where the metal was heading.

Since the anti-vampire weapons have such a strong drive to kill (mother metal actually since that’s from where they are coming from), they would not miss Sara as a potential victim after the call…
    The hit though was not accidental, I think that either the metal or Kaname or both wanted Sara’s powers there and then and the metal reached up to take it.

But I just noticed that the title of the chapter was "Arrogant King and Conceited Queen" obviously meaning Kaname & Sara...

kaname is not officially King and yet you refer to him as King...it's the same perception i think for Yuuki, after all she was supposed to be his mate from the flashes at the ball, if her mate was the King as kaname is reffered to, then apparently she would be the Queen...

and for another reason; Yuuki is now the representative of the vampires, the one responsible for the co-existence, they recognized and supported her actions, she has followers, so the title "Queen" also shows the development of Yuuki, the progression of Yuuki in the Vampire Society as we saw in the last chapters. The title can be used to highlight that effect; After all Yuuki's wish was to be Kaname's equal no more a princess. Doesn't she deserve a bit of recognition after all the amount of effort that she has put in there? I think that it's in this chapter that Hino grands her wishes but also brings forward her new identity to society.

ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:59 am

juliet wrote:kaname is not officially King and yet you refer to him as King...it's the same perception i think for Yuuki, after all she was supposed to be his mate from the flashes at the ball, if her mate was the King as kaname is reffered to, then apparently she would be the Queen...

and for another reason; Yuuki is now the representative of the vampires, the one responsible for the co-existence, they recognized and supported her actions, she has followers, so the title "Queen" also shows the development of Yuuki, the progression of Yuuki in the Vampire Society as we saw in the last chapters. The title can be used to highlight that effect; After all Yuuki's wish was to be Kaname's equal no more a princess. Doesn't she deserve a bit of recognition after all the amount of effort that she has put in there? I think that it's in this chapter that Hino grands her wishes but also brings forward her new identity to society.

Interesting, I didn't think of it like that. I too was also thinking that the title was referring to Kaname & Sara. I didn't think "Conceited Queen" was referring to Yuuki coz I don't see her as being conceited, I thought it fit more with Sara. And I thought, "Arrogant King" in the sense that Kaname is being arrogant in wanting to kill all Purebloods. But who knows, maybe Hino will make it clearer in future chapters.
    Darkfox
    Darkfox
    Human

Post by Darkfox Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:42 am

So I guess that this chapter kind of kills the Yuki being the reincarnation of Kaname's past lover theory.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 am

Darkfox wrote:So I guess that this chapter kind of kills the Yuki being the reincarnation of Kaname's past lover theory.

how it kills that theory because we still haven't got any evidence of kaname's past lover.hw died way before kaname started his lineage so i still have hope.the only thing that kills the theory is her attachment with zero.kaname's past wife won't love anybody except kaname. Crying or Very sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:55 am

ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    juliet wrote:kaname is not officially King and yet you refer to him as King...it's the same perception i think for Yuuki, after all she was supposed to be his mate from the flashes at the ball, if her mate was the King as kaname is reffered to, then apparently she would be the Queen...

Interesting, I didn't think of it like that. I too was also thinking that the title was referring to Kaname & Sara. I didn't think "Conceited Queen" was referring to Yuuki coz I don't see her as being conceited, I thought it fit more with Sara. And I thought, "Arrogant King" in the sense that Kaname is being arrogant in wanting to kill all Purebloods. But who knows, maybe Hino will make it clearer in future chapters.

LOL I also thought that it does not fit Kaname neither- but i have no way to doubt that (believe me I may even had tried to rofl rofl rofl rofl ) if Yuuki had not mention it.

Meaning Kaname can be proud and secretive but why arrogant? for his past and his achievements (being the one that in all cases had wanted to be sacrificed) he is rather modest and secretive.

Is this the way he really is? arrogant? or is this the way that his environment perceives him during to his current course? if there are more underlying causes underneath and if in a way his reasons prove to be noble in a way despite his dark ways, i guess that being "arrogant" will only reflect his superficial image to others that do not know much about the way he acts and the reasons behind it.

As for the Queen I had heard another translation at the beginning which is Blunt from the chinese version though. So I am not sure what kind of translation the current team has used but even so, there are great variations in certain elements and phrases in the volumes -practically a reason that i prefer to go with the greater meaning- conclusion.

Judging the greater scale -since there are variations there- i tend to think that it matches more Yuuki's profile the term Queen now, under her new role in the vampire society that she took and also her wish to be equal with Kaname. Not Sara because no one has recognized her as of a higher value, Yuuki indeed made that difference. So why to attribute the title to Sara? what has she done? Just because she wished for it? But the position that she wished for wasn't taken by Yuuki? either by being there as Kaname's future mate or being there as the representative of her race.

Anyway if Hino used Sara it would be strange - but then again Hino likes to play around with vague meanings.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Juliet wrote: Perhaps was the gathering but then why the metal did not react initially, then its the HA; meaning its supposed to guest vampires, even pureblood's that's its aim, normally it should not be so unstable or the hunters in the past had never brought other purebloods in?

Good point!
    I suppose they had imprisoned vampires in the past too –that’s the meaning of the cells inside the HA I guess- but as for PBs I don’t know … seems like PBs were out of their “authority” maybe not by the law but practically due to the established status from the former senate in collaboration with the former hunters’ president.

The alterative factor though this time could be that the PBs had found a shelter inside the HA not a punishment… and at least for Sara we know that she shouldn’t be shielded. If we stretch this we could say that protecting a PB who had turned humans AND AGAINST their will is going totally against HW’s will i.e. the hunters did not do their duty but the opposite. So this could be another trigger for the mother-metal’s interference.

However, probably the presence of PBs above the mother-metal wasn’t the only factor which could have awakened it. I also think that the timing of her interference cannot be random. >>

And another idea is that the mother metal awakening after hearing Yuuki’s speech;

after this page Yuuki is facing Kaname with the truth that HW did not want all purebloods dead and I am wondering if the reaction of the mother metal was happening simultaneously with her own words; I am not sure about the time, but it does seem like the time that Kaien notices it, Yuuki is indeed speaking about it above… even though logically Yuuki is speaking about it because that's when it's happening. So it's not that possible but i noticed that and i wanted to refer it.

Good observation.
    Looking back the scans I noticed that the moment that the mother-metal starts to crawling out is when Zero has Kaname down and Yuuki goes to assist him >
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84-page-24.html

After this ^^^ page we see the “explosion” of the mother-metal.
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84-page-25.html

Now it is due to Yuuki’s speech (plead to HW’s spirit;) or due to Kaname’s powers or due to his connection with the mother-metal? Actually it could be all together lol.

The point is though that for the time being the mother-metal protected Kaname and Yuuki and stabbed Sara.

So as for now I can draw two conclusions:
    1. If Sara is dead (the opposite would be weird) then this means that the ones who protected her were wrong … Sara had to die cuz she was a major threat for the humans at least.
    2. Since the mother-metal bypassed Touma and spared his life then this also means that not all the PBs should be killed i.e. that HW’s will was and still is to be exterminated ONLY the PBs that changing humans. Thus and Yuuki has grasped correctly the meaning of the HW’s sacrifice hence her will.

Although I cannot, not being reserved for all these, at least not until we see where HW’s interference will lead or stop.

Thinking about it, perhaps it’s the other way around; Cross is indeed afraid of that, probably the same idea crosses from Kaname’s mind, and therefore Sara is offered to sustain the fire.

Hm… it could be … if so then why now? I mean the fire was sustained for millennia so what changed now? And I mean for the mother-metal to need reinforcement from more PBs’ blood hence Sara’s offer?

My guess is that Cross was afraid that the furnace could be destroyed because the entire building of the HA was crumbling already cuz of Zero and the activation of the BR >
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-13.html

(I just remembered that the same happened in Rido’s case … the night dormitory was totally destroyed lol)
    So his worry could have stemmed solely from that hence he rushed at the basement. (???)

However if you are right and the fire was indeed in need for reinforcements (regardless if Cross was aware of that or not) then the question still remains; why now?
    Is there any huge threat that must be confronted?
    Do the hunters need more power?
    Or; what could have caused the fire’s impoverishment and it was in need for vivification?

Still though Cross’s worry could come true simply from the destruction of the building and the furnace >> http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84-page-25.html

>> the furnace has indeed started to shatter so provincially thinking lol the fire which sustain the mother-metal could burn out eventually if the damages will be huge. I’m just exploring possibilities here … I’m not convinced myself either hahaha…

For all I know from this point and onwards Hino can lead mother-metal’s “awakening” to many directions even to totally opposites from one another lol.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 pm

juliet wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

It’s fiction anything could happen there…but I do not think that personally I could take it...

And I do not know if Kaname could also take it; HW as Sara? What could be worst? Rido as Yuuki perhaps…

Yes anyway, the metal has its own spirit, will…as Nina also pointed out, demonstrating the pages from the manga….

Spoiler:

So yes the metals are alive in one sense, sensing and also transferring their need to kill to their owners but also responding to demands, so…let’s see what triggered the mother metal there.

nina wrote:

Perhaps was the gathering but then why the metal did not react initially, then its the HA; meaning its supposed to guest vampires, even pureblood's that's its aim, normally it should not be so unstable or the hunters in the past had never brought other purebloods in?

Another option would be Kaname’s powers to be calling for the outburst of the mother metal in order to put an end to the fight and to give to it Sara since I am under the impression that the awakening started happening when she started approaching the grounds of the fighting.

nina wrote:

Thinking about it, perhaps it’s the other way around; Cross is indeed afraid of that, probably the same idea crosses from Kaname’s mind, and therefore Sara is offered to sustain the fire. Or Sara’s murder was destined to serve that purpose in the first place and so she was pushed away from the academy, in order to serve a higher purpose (who could imagine?) so the metal had to be shaken or awaken (if Kaname’s powers triggered it) so to reach for the offered meal…and it might appeared that way to the start to the hunters since they did not know what was going to happen...and where the metal was heading.

Since the anti-vampire weapons have such a strong drive to kill (mother metal actually since that’s from where they are coming from), they would not miss Sara as a potential victim after the call…
    The hit though was not accidental, I think that either the metal or Kaname or both wanted Sara’s powers there and then and the metal reached up to take it.

But I just noticed that the title of the chapter was "Arrogant King and Conceited Queen" obviously meaning Kaname & Sara...

kaname is not officially King and yet you refer to him as King...it's the same perception i think for Yuuki, after all she was supposed to be his mate from the flashes at the ball, if her mate was the King as kaname is reffered to, then apparently she would be the Queen...

I'd like to know who else the "king" could be then. Kaname has always had this nickname, being the one in control of the chess board, the most powerful, the LAST male Kuran, the king of the purebloods... I'm sure i've heard him called this many times in the manga. Idk why he suddenly wouldn't be king anymore. >.< What is your reason for denying it anyways, I thought Kaname was "the best"? Then, is Ichijo, or Zero the King? xD As for Yuuki being conceited, I really don't see it. o.O She hasn't taken up her position of "Queen" yet, and Sara is the one who keeps saying " I want to be the Queen", also.. she's conceited...as one way of describing her...>.> This is why I say it refers to Sara. ^^
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:how it kills that theory because we still haven't got any evidence of kaname's past lover.hw died way before kaname started his lineage so i still have hope.the only thing that kills the theory is her attachment with zero.kaname's past wife won't love anybody except kaname. Crying or Very sad

How did you figure Kaname's past wife won't love anybody except Kaname? Don't forget that Kaname also has an attachment to another. Yet, we know that he loves Yuuki more than anything in the entire world. So to me it doesn't matter if Kaname OR Yuuki are attached to other people. What matters is how strongly they feel for each other, and how even with their attachments they still do everything to protect the other...Even if it means sacrificing their own happiness.

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

I'd like to know who else the "king" could be then. Kaname has always had this nickname, being the one in control of the chess board, the most powerful, the LAST male Kuran, the king of the purebloods... I'm sure i've heard him called this many times in the manga. Idk why he suddenly wouldn't be king anymore. >.< What is your reason for denying it anyways, I thought Kaname was "the best"? Then, is Ichijo, or Zero the King? xD As for Yuuki being conceited, I really don't see it. o.O She hasn't taken up her position of "Queen" yet, and Sara is the one who keeps saying " I want to be the Queen", also.. she's conceited...as one way of describing her...>.> This is why I say it refers to Sara. ^^

this is not what i said....if you read carefully though, you should be able to understand what i am saying....

So as for now I can draw two conclusions:
    1. If Sara is dead (the opposite would be weird) then this means that the ones who protected her were wrong … Sara had to die cuz she was a major threat for the humans at least.

Hm… it could be … if so then why now? I mean the fire was sustained for millennia so what changed now? And I mean for the mother-metal to need reinforcement from more PBs’ blood hence Sara’s offer?

My guess is that Cross was afraid that the furnace could be destroyed because the entire building of the HA was crumbling already cuz of Zero and the activation of the BR >
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82-page-13.html

I agree, I guess that Kain saw the energy of the furnace going in all directions > that caused the spending of the fire and thus he was afraid that the fire can be exterminated and the HA left without a furnace to construct weapons> but the metal was spending energy as we saw in order to move out and reach for Sara> also agrees with Kaname;s observation in his ancestor life that this weapon> thus the metal aim to kill > what is left is just to see just who they want to kill >

However if you are right and the fire was indeed in need for reinforcements (regardless if Cross was aware of that or not) then the question still remains; why now?
    Is there any huge threat that must be confronted?
    Do the hunters need more power?
    Or; what could have caused the fire’s impoverishment and it was in need for vivification?

answered in observation 2 >

2. Since the mother-metal bypassed Touma and spared his life then this also means that not all the PBs should be killed i.e. that HW’s will was and still is to be exterminated ONLY the PBs that changing humans. Thus and Yuuki has grasped correctly the meaning of the HW’s sacrifice hence her will.

2. I agree. Yuuki also seemed to give a great significance in order to remind Kaname what was the ancestor's purpose...and so the metal reacted as such; after all i think we can all remember that HW was indeed he one that had wanted to stop the purebloods that changed humans under all conditions but not the ones that had no interference into such an act...

Last edited by juliet on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:41 pm

OMG, ch 84 is finally up??
    I was hoping to find a link, so thank you for this.
    I am currently re-reading from the beginning....I have been buying the Viz translations.
    I love this series so much!
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:11 pm

EmeraldSky wrote:OMG, ch 84 is finally up??
    I was hoping to find a link, so thank you for this.
    I am currently re-reading from the beginning....I have been buying the Viz translations.
    I love this series so much!

Yup, this site usually has updates on the new chapters, don't forget because a new chapter will be out soon...about a week or so. ;) Good! I'm glad you buy the Viz/Shojo Beat volumes when their released Smile Did you know there are currently 14 volumes out? And the 15th volume will be out around November 6th. Smile
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 am

rayatta wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    rayatta wrote:Has anyone considered/remembered that Sara has an army of minions locked away in the pharmaceutical company basement (or wherever that basement may be)? I just bought my copy of Volume 14, and it reminded me; holy crap! Where do her other minions come into play? scratch scratch

Maybe they will unleash havoc after she is dead? Twisted Evil But we don't know if she's dead... pale I think she's pretty much done for, but there's always a twist right when you think it's all said and done; that's just how Hino rolls. jocolor jocolor jocolor

I'd like to see where those she turned into vampires fit into the puzzle. There are far too many questions still to be answered for us to be getting too awfully close to the end I think...

Other minions? I thought she took all the girls with her when she went to Cross Academy? She even brought them with her from Cross Academy to the Hunter Assoc. to be protected along with her. It didn't show the transition, but all the girls that she had changed were with her when she went to Cross Academy, unless she does have extras in hiding... idk, that very well could be O.O All I know is, i do remember them being in the dungeon... but I also remember a large group of girls being with her when she first went to Cross Academy and I just assumed that was all of them. Maybe you're right that some of the harem is still in the dungeon... what if they're the ones she didn't give her blood to and left to transform into Level E? Ugh that'd be horrible. T-T

Sara dragged Takuma with her to his grandfather's company and she turned the head of the company, apparently with a bunch of others who she was using to manufacture the tablets she wanted. Those were the ones I was referring to Razz I'm not sure if she gave blood to theme; I'm thinking not, but yes, it would be horrible!!!

mariangie wrote:
    rayatta wrote:Has anyone considered/remembered that Sara has an army of minions locked away in the pharmaceutical company basement (or wherever that basement may be)? I just bought my copy of Volume 14, and it reminded me; holy crap! Where do her other minions come into play? scratch scratch

Maybe they will unleash havoc after she is dead? Twisted Evil But we don't know if she's dead... pale I think she's pretty much done for, but there's always a twist right when you think it's all said and done; that's just how Hino rolls. jocolor jocolor jocolor

I'd like to see where those she turned into vampires fit into the puzzle. There are far too many questions still to be answered for us to be getting too awfully close to the end I think...

I'm crazy to know what happened to that bunch of vampires that Sara turned into vampires and are keep locked away . Also about those vampires who drank Sara's blood tablets . What I would like to see is those vampires attacking the Hunters Headquarters .

But as the story is developin. Maybe they just end home . Without any fight involved . Drinking tea after Sara dies . With a little of Yuuki's new blood tablets by the side as snacks . BUAAAHHHHHAAAAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!! The most quiet way to resolve this issue ! I hope this part is just a joke and not the real outcome .

About the girls turned into vampires by Sara . For what the story has told so far . Every one of the females Sara has bitten and turned into vampire :

1-Gave their consent to become a vampire .

2- Stabilized by Sara to Level D.

3- Become part of her harem of girls .

So none of the female ex - human vampires turned directly by Sara is inside a dungeon nor in risk to become a Level E . The ones who are keep prisioner ; in risk of become Level E ; or turned against their will are all male .

The one who was shown as prisioner of Sara was the President of the Pharmaceutical Company . The who helped to develop the blood tablets with Sara's blood inside . He was in a basement prision with other guys .

I think that Hino is creating a really interesting scenario here, because what is there to do with all of these Sara-minions when she is gone...? Poor little homeless children drinking tea and tablet snackies!!!!! rofl That image is so funny!!

I want answers (as usual!)!!!!!!! Buahahahahaha!!!!

Now i seriously think this isn't going to end any time soon Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 594618053 i think all of this might take some time to be sorted out, and therefore wont end in the next few chapters like i previously thought... Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 594618053 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 594618053 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 594618053 im going crazy just trying to make sense of this all. sFun_crazybat Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 1348895015 but i do hope this all plays out well, (with sara ending up dead sFun_mischieviousbig ) and maybe having kaname or zero get together with yuuki. hypnotise
    and at this point i would even consider aido as yuuki's lover Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 3569010142. anyway i just want to see someone end up with yuuki already... Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 1713890440 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 1713890440 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 1713890440
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 am

darkwolf123 wrote:
    rayatta wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Other minions? I thought she took all the girls with her when she went to Cross Academy? She even brought them with her from Cross Academy to the Hunter Assoc. to be protected along with her. It didn't show the transition, but all the girls that she had changed were with her when she went to Cross Academy, unless she does have extras in hiding... idk, that very well could be O.O All I know is, i do remember them being in the dungeon... but I also remember a large group of girls being with her when she first went to Cross Academy and I just assumed that was all of them. Maybe you're right that some of the harem is still in the dungeon... what if they're the ones she didn't give her blood to and left to transform into Level E? Ugh that'd be horrible. T-T

Sara dragged Takuma with her to his grandfather's company and she turned the head of the company, apparently with a bunch of others who she was using to manufacture the tablets she wanted. Those were the ones I was referring to Razz I'm not sure if she gave blood to theme; I'm thinking not, but yes, it would be horrible!!!

mariangie wrote:

I'm crazy to know what happened to that bunch of vampires that Sara turned into vampires and are keep locked away . Also about those vampires who drank Sara's blood tablets . What I would like to see is those vampires attacking the Hunters Headquarters .

But as the story is developin. Maybe they just end home . Without any fight involved . Drinking tea after Sara dies . With a little of Yuuki's new blood tablets by the side as snacks . BUAAAHHHHHAAAAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!! The most quiet way to resolve this issue ! I hope this part is just a joke and not the real outcome .

About the girls turned into vampires by Sara . For what the story has told so far . Every one of the females Sara has bitten and turned into vampire :

1-Gave their consent to become a vampire .

2- Stabilized by Sara to Level D.

3- Become part of her harem of girls .

So none of the female ex - human vampires turned directly by Sara is inside a dungeon nor in risk to become a Level E . The ones who are keep prisioner ; in risk of become Level E ; or turned against their will are all male .

The one who was shown as prisioner of Sara was the President of the Pharmaceutical Company . The who helped to develop the blood tablets with Sara's blood inside . He was in a basement prision with other guys .

I think that Hino is creating a really interesting scenario here, because what is there to do with all of these Sara-minions when she is gone...? Poor little homeless children drinking tea and tablet snackies!!!!! rofl That image is so funny!!

I want answers (as usual!)!!!!!!! Buahahahahaha!!!!

Now i seriously think this isn't going to end any time soon Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 594618053 i think all of this might take some time to be sorted out, and therefore wont end in the next few chapters like i previously thought... Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 594618053 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 594618053 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 594618053 im going crazy just trying to make sense of this all. sFun_crazybat Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 1348895015 but i do hope this all plays out well, (with sara ending up dead sFun_mischieviousbig ) and maybe having kaname or zero get together with yuuki. hypnotise
    and at this point i would even consider aido as yuuki's lover Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 3569010142. anyway i just want to see someone end up with yuuki already... Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 1713890440 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 1713890440 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 2 1713890440

i think yuuki and zero will be together to catch kaname as kana chan will again disappear totally.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am