Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
Dragonsrose15
SassyKnight
Darkfox
kialovejapan
arinicole1027
Shoujo-Zo18
rayatta
Saphira_K
darkwolf123
Katherine
ButterflyWingsx
KuranPrince
mariangie
aya-chan
juliet
Kara
nina
21 posters

Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Empty Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation

Post by nina Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The english scanlation of the chapter is up!

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84.html
    OR
    http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v15/c084/1.html

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 am

darkwolf123 wrote:
    rayatta wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Other minions? I thought she took all the girls with her when she went to Cross Academy? She even brought them with her from Cross Academy to the Hunter Assoc. to be protected along with her. It didn't show the transition, but all the girls that she had changed were with her when she went to Cross Academy, unless she does have extras in hiding... idk, that very well could be O.O All I know is, i do remember them being in the dungeon... but I also remember a large group of girls being with her when she first went to Cross Academy and I just assumed that was all of them. Maybe you're right that some of the harem is still in the dungeon... what if they're the ones she didn't give her blood to and left to transform into Level E? Ugh that'd be horrible. T-T

Sara dragged Takuma with her to his grandfather's company and she turned the head of the company, apparently with a bunch of others who she was using to manufacture the tablets she wanted. Those were the ones I was referring to Razz I'm not sure if she gave blood to theme; I'm thinking not, but yes, it would be horrible!!!

mariangie wrote:

I'm crazy to know what happened to that bunch of vampires that Sara turned into vampires and are keep locked away . Also about those vampires who drank Sara's blood tablets . What I would like to see is those vampires attacking the Hunters Headquarters .

But as the story is developin. Maybe they just end home . Without any fight involved . Drinking tea after Sara dies . With a little of Yuuki's new blood tablets by the side as snacks . BUAAAHHHHHAAAAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!! The most quiet way to resolve this issue ! I hope this part is just a joke and not the real outcome .

About the girls turned into vampires by Sara . For what the story has told so far . Every one of the females Sara has bitten and turned into vampire :

1-Gave their consent to become a vampire .

2- Stabilized by Sara to Level D.

3- Become part of her harem of girls .

So none of the female ex - human vampires turned directly by Sara is inside a dungeon nor in risk to become a Level E . The ones who are keep prisioner ; in risk of become Level E ; or turned against their will are all male .

The one who was shown as prisioner of Sara was the President of the Pharmaceutical Company . The who helped to develop the blood tablets with Sara's blood inside . He was in a basement prision with other guys .

I think that Hino is creating a really interesting scenario here, because what is there to do with all of these Sara-minions when she is gone...? Poor little homeless children drinking tea and tablet snackies!!!!! rofl That image is so funny!!

I want answers (as usual!)!!!!!!! Buahahahahaha!!!!

Now i seriously think this isn't going to end any time soon Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 594618053 i think all of this might take some time to be sorted out, and therefore wont end in the next few chapters like i previously thought... Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 594618053 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 594618053 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 594618053 im going crazy just trying to make sense of this all. sFun_crazybat Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 1348895015 but i do hope this all plays out well, (with sara ending up dead sFun_mischieviousbig ) and maybe having kaname or zero get together with yuuki. hypnotise
    and at this point i would even consider aido as yuuki's lover Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 3569010142. anyway i just want to see someone end up with yuuki already... Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 1713890440 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 1713890440 Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 1713890440

i think yuuki and zero will be together to catch kaname as kana chan will again disappear totally.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Drops5black

Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:05 pm

if sara is dead i hope yuuki won't develop apathy for kaname for hurting ichijo san. Shocked
    hope not.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight CHAPTER 84 scanlation - Page 3 Dropsoa

Post by KuranPrince Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:49 pm

lucykaede wrote:i think yuuki and zero will be together to catch kaname as kana chan will again disappear totally.

Except the problem of that situation is Zero is vowing revenge on Kaname because he thinks he's responsible for the death of his parents while Yuuki is protecting her Kaname from Sara's sudden attack. I don't think Yuuki and Zero will ever be together and Kaname will disappear... it's not that simple. There's more to this mystery that needs to be solved... especially the mother metal piercing Sara. We don't know if Sara is presumed dead at the moment, but will be revealed in chapter 85 this week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:37 am